==Chica CHAT archives Part 2== [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

==Chica CHAT archives Part 2==

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Nathy
10-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Hey Iza welcome back nice to see you had a good time :D

iu'm going to Schpfheim which is near the border with France and Switzerland. It's a small town but we'll go to Basel too and after 7 days with the Germans we'll go on a trip to Lausanne and northern Italy :banana:

BTW, Nathyyyyyyy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Santi av :hearts: :yeah: :woohoo:

Uh what what what?????????? You will come to Lausanne????? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? ooooooooh me lives there :D We'll have to meet :p

Yay :drool: I really LOVE this pic he looks so sweeeeeeeet on it!!! :hearts: :hug: SANTI :hug: :hearts:

Oh and hey Iza, do you know what? He played in Champion's League against Glasgow Rangers and, even though he wasn't that good, it was encouraging to see him play after his illness :) And he nearly scored a goal too!!! Well, I am still wondering how he had missed it you know! Recoba passed him the ball and he was alone in front of the cage (with no goalkeeper in front of him) but then he controlled bad with his right foot (shame he his a leftie :rolleyes: ) and the ball went out :sad:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 01:33 PM
rant/

my dad is being so nasty to me!!!!!!he deleted my computer account and put it back... because he accuses me of all people of our computer problems. result = everything works ... like crap. I can't even open msn,so thank carlos for webmessenger... word isn't working either and I feel sick too. eventhough the sun is shining my mood is faaaaaar below zero. and azerty turned into goddamn qwerty again I'm starting to get tired of that!!! and PSP is gone as well :bigcry: guess who did that!!!! and it's so cold in here! :hysteric:

I'll come up with some other things to bother you poor chicas soon again! sorry in advance!

rant/

ok I feel a little bit better now

Nathy
10-01-2005, 02:37 PM
:hug: Freya Chica :awww:

I feel moody too coz of this shitty weather (fog, rain, cold) :(

Carlita
10-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Freyaaaaa :awww: aaaaaaaaaw So did he delete all your files/pics too??? Daddy Frezzles...don't do that!! That's no nice no? :(

Hug for you from me
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/bears/028hug.jpg

freesbee
10-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Most of my pics are gone too, but that was my own fault;.. I tried to save as many as possible by putting them on a cd, but apparently I didn't get them all on... all of those biiiiig wimby pics have all gone into computer empty space :sad:

thanks chicas :hug: :hug:

Carlita
10-01-2005, 03:37 PM
:hug: aaaaaaw that sucks!!! Maybe we can help you get them back :D ;)

ooh Kimmy's on the cover of Aussie Tennis Magazine! Looking very pwetty! :)

freesbee
10-01-2005, 03:43 PM
thanks sjoukje :hug: :hug:

ahh kim :) for some reason she always makes me smile! :)

Jenrios
10-01-2005, 03:49 PM
A friend of mine is on holiday in Majorca and picked up a Spanish tennis mag that is full of Moya stuff - all sorts of messages from fans etc - and next month, they are doing the same for Fer. I hope someone managed to get hold of a copy here.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Jenrios
10-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Freya - tough about your computer - but then I had a brand new pc, and it was faulty, and then I had a replacement, and it keeps freezing every other day and I have to keep re-booting - for some reason, is struggles with this website!

Carlita
10-01-2005, 04:00 PM
A friend of mine is on holiday in Majorca and picked up a Spanish tennis mag that is full of Moya stuff - all sorts of messages from fans etc - and next month, they are doing the same for Fer. I hope someone managed to get hold of a copy here.

Hope everyone is doing ok!That would be Tenis A Fondo :D It will be here next week :woohoo:
gooooooooooooooooooood :D

freesbee
10-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Freya - tough about your computer - but then I had a brand new pc, and it was faulty, and then I had a replacement, and it keeps freezing every other day and I have to keep re-booting - for some reason, is struggles with this website!

oh that's nice :sad: :hug:

Carlita
10-01-2005, 04:05 PM
:wavey: Jen!! Sorry to hear about your computer :awww: Hope it will be better soon! :D

Did you see my post a few pages back? I asked you about a post you put in the Rios come back thread. I'm curious about your views in this :)

Carlita
10-01-2005, 04:32 PM
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics/skeletonkeypostbig.jpgCan I say that this doesn't look too promising ? :unsure::bolt: :lol:

Eruwen
10-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Are you going to see it tonight? If so.... I feel for you! :unsure:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 04:45 PM
:eek: wow that looks :scared:

have fun though!!:lol: :yeah:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 04:48 PM
look this is my little demon cat Kazimir (don't be deceived by her innocent look)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/78355e99.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/de0a1d1b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/PICT0515.jpg

Eruwen
10-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Awwww she looks adorable!

Carlita
10-01-2005, 04:57 PM
:hug: aaaaaaaw so cute!!!

Okay me going!! :wavey: to scary movie :scared: byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eruwen
10-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Good luck! :lol: :wavey:

Iza
10-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Kazimiiiiiiiiiir :hug: :hug: :cat: what a cute cat!

Bad very very bad Daddy Frezzles :( :( pooor Frezzita :hug: :awww:

Nathy, I gotta make sure we're going to Lausanne cos the principal (the organizer) said so but there were many times that he said smthg and we didn't do it so I hope we'll keep Lausanne on our itinerary :banana:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 06:46 PM
@Sjoukje: please come back alive and in one piece :lol:

@Freya: Oooooooooooh me loves the lil kitty :D soooo cuuuuuuute :D

@Iza: Aww I really hope you can come here (not just for me :p but coz the city is lovely in my opinion :) ) Keep me up to date with the news okay :) ?

Iza
10-01-2005, 06:53 PM
well I'd love to see the city and meet you too :) :hug:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Aww thanks Chica :hug: When you'll know let me know too :)

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi Chicas xxx
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Freya your cat is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Nathy
10-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi Leigh hope you're fine :)

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Hi Nathy, yeah I am ok thanks. How are you?

Jenrios
10-01-2005, 07:56 PM
hi Sjoukje! I've scrolled back to page 327 - that's 10 pages rather than a couple, eh? in which time my pc has crashed once and I've been thrown out of this site twice! - and I can't find any post you directed to me about Rios and his comeback - please ask again!

Jenrios
10-01-2005, 07:59 PM
:wavey: Jen!! Sorry to hear about your computer :awww: Hope it will be better soon! :D

Did you see my post a few pages back? I asked you about a post you put in the Rios come back thread. I'm curious about your views in this :)

I'm bursting to know what it is! Please, please ask again! Not sre why this site gives me such problems - and if I don't visit for a day or 2, there's like 5 new pages of posts! I can't keep up. I ought to keep a note ofthe page number I was at last and go from there, instead of scrolling back.

Jenrios
10-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Freya - what a beautiful cat!

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Hola chicas :wavey:

Howīs everyoen doing this saturday eve? I am fine, but also a little tired, maybe itīs because of this stupid weather :devil:

Freya, Kazimir is such a cute cat :inlove:

And Iza, happy that you are back :hug: It seems you had a great time with the Germans ;)

freesbee
10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm bursting to know what it is! Please, please ask again! Not sre why this site gives me such problems - and if I don't visit for a day or 2, there's like 5 new pages of posts! I can't keep up. I ought to keep a note ofthe page number I was at last and go from there, instead of scrolling back.

here's the page :) http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=31278&page=326&pp=15

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 09:24 PM
everyone love your kitty cat freya!!!

freesbee
10-01-2005, 09:25 PM
she is plain evil though!!!!:lol:

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 09:30 PM
no she can't be she is soooooooooooooooooo sweet

freesbee
10-01-2005, 09:32 PM
she is not!!!!!lol we could take pictures of her because she was sleeping!! anyway she was very bad this afternoon cos she ran upstairs and hid in the wardrobe in my parents' bedroom!! she is a very bad kitty, trust me! she puts her claws into everything!

freesbee
10-01-2005, 09:34 PM
hi birte :wavey: I'm ok, though my dad is being sooooooo nasty to me again!! :mad:

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I read it, so you get a big :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cannot imagine Kazimir can be a bad cat, she looks so nice and calm :)

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Is your av your doggy Birte?

freesbee
10-01-2005, 09:41 PM
next time I will take pictures when she is evil:lol:

wow, lol so many posts about my lil kitty! I must show her some time, she will feel so honoured!!!:lol:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey leigh sorry to answer that late :o I'm fine too though a bit moody coz of the weather :(

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Why what is it doing?

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:13 PM
nathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:hug: look a bit at your av and sunshine will shine in your head!lol

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Leigh, it was the dog of my grandparents,but he is not alieve anymore :sad:

But I love him and miss him so much, so this is why he had to be my avy ;)

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 10:19 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh iam sorry *big hugs* for you xxx

Carlita
10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
:wavey: Here you go Jen! Sorry I couldnt answer sooner but me was at cinema no? :lol:

Question to Jen: I saw this post from you in GM

Quote:
and much as I like Verdasco - please, you can't compare Verdasco to Rios! (see tagline), and please, don't mention Rios and Nadal in the same sentence.

Now I hate GM so I'll just ask you here :lol:
*Why not compare Fer and Marcelo? (not that I ever would....okay, 2 lefties....both extremely talented... but so very different, especially when it comes to personalities!)

*And what's wrong with Nadal?? I take it you don't like Rafa if you don't like him mentioned in one sentence with Marcelo. :shrug:

;) I just wondered... :hug:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:29 PM
how was the movie?:D

Carlita
10-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm back! :D I loooooooooved that movie!!! :bounce: Okay, a bit scary here and there, but it makes you wonder: why, who, how, oh no, huh, no shit?! :lol: So me liked a lot :D

What have you all been up to then? Leigh, posted any nice dollies yet? :hug:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Why what is it doing?

The weather today was: cold, rain and fog :( So sad and depressive :(

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:34 PM
nathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:hug: look a bit at your av and sunshine will shine in your head!lol

Freya Chica :hug: ooooh thanks you are so sweet to me :hug: Yeah fortunately I still have some pics to look at :hearts: and chicas like you that are being nice to me :)

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 10:35 PM
no me lost the dolls websites

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Leigh, it was the dog of my grandparents,but he is not alieve anymore :sad:

But I love him and miss him so much, so this is why he had to be my avy ;)

Awwwwwwwwwww big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: from meeeee

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:42 PM
http://www.mycartoondolls.com/sag.gif

AHA!!!! :lol:

http://www.mycartoondolls.com/plot.gif

:haha:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:43 PM
we are here for you Nathy!!! :hug:

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks girl, but itīs okay, it already happened some years ago...
But I am sure I will have such a doggie some time in the future ;)

Right now I have other thoughts on my mind and this is the new doping case among the Argentines.. :( I am so nervous and sad at the same time and really want to know now who he is, because all these speculations will make me mad soon :mad:

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Nathy :hug: :hug: :hug:

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Right now I have other thoughts on my mind and this is the new doping case among the Argentines.. :( I am so nervous and sad at the same time and really want to know now who he is, because all these speculations will make me mad soon :mad:

I know, and you are innocent until the evidence has been revealed (or how do you say that :lol: man it is getting too late), it bothers me that some people just assume that all argies take drugs!! You can't just generalise things. It's just sad that such a thing has happened.

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.geocities.com/bex_dollz/momandbabes.gif

Me and my hundreds of ferrero children!

Carlita
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
http://www.geocities.com/bex_dollz/momandbabes.gif

Me and my hundreds of ferrero children!:lol: oooooooh cute Leigh!!!! :haha:

Frezzles, you gots Libra sparkly thingies too? *is too lazy to copy paste the link*:p

freesbee
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
:lol:

damn why isn't gaby here :p http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/pspbabeblinkiejennie-vi5.gif

Mount Goddess
10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
I look good for someone who has 7 kids and don't the all seem to adore their mummy!!!! lol

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
we are here for you Nathy!!! :hug:

Thank you very much to all of you :hug:

Is it "proved" that it has to do with an Argentine player? Do we speak about the doping case in the FO? Coz all i read about this in the newspaper this morning is that a player was doped and it was one who was in the 1nd week of the tournament...

Nathy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Losing an pet is really difficult :hug: My best friend lost her 2 dogs nearly at the same time and she was destroyed for some days :sad:

Anyway let's not talk about sad things right ;) ?

Nathy
10-01-2005, 10:57 PM
:lol: oooooooh cute Leigh!!!! :haha:

Frezzles, you gots Libra sparkly thingies too? *is too lazy to copy paste the link*:p

:woohoo: We get a safe Sjoukje back! How was the movie :p ?

freesbee
10-01-2005, 11:00 PM

alas ;) no it didn't have one! haven't you got enough already? :lol:

me is going to bed now :wavey: :hug: :zzz:

http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/!cid_BBA69D6E-5129-455A-9F53-DB2CB1653F96.gif

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Thank you very much to all of you :hug:

Is it "proved" that it has to do with an Argentine player? Do we speak about the doping case in the FO? Coz all i read about this in the newspaper this morning is that a player was doped and it was one who was in the 1nd week of the tournament...

Yes, I mean this case. The rumours everywhere say that it is an Argentine player, but I donīt know if itīs true. It should be someone who was in the 2nd week of the tournament, but all the facts that are given I have no idea if they are true or not.
The only thing I hope that the player will go to the press soon...

Carlita
:hug: Night Freeeeeeeeezzles http://www.cartoondoll.info/kaoani/mcdkao031.gif

ooooooh the movie was great!! :D I loved it!

Mount Goddess
nighty night chicas xxx love you xxx

Nathy
10-01-2005, 11:06 PM
alas ;) no it didn't have one! haven't you got enough already? :lol:

me is going to bed now :wavey: :hug: :zzz:

http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/!cid_BBA69D6E-5129-455A-9F53-DB2CB1653F96.gif

Night Night Freya :hug:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Yes, I mean this case. The rumours everywhere say that it is an Argentine player, but I donīt know if itīs true. It should be someone who was in the 2nd week of the tournament, but all the facts that are given I have no idea if they are true or not.
The only thing I hope that the player will go to the press soon...

Yes of course I meant 2nd week :o Typo mistake sorry :smash:

Mmmmmh where does the rumors you got come from? I mean we can be sure it is a player who was in the 2nd week, if several newspaper say it, but nothing more :unsure: So generalizing that it has to be an Argentinean player is shit in my opinion... Oh but well some people on this board are such jerks... :mad:

Sommarsverige
10-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Mmmmmh where does the rumors you got come from? I mean we can be sure it is a player who was in the 2nd week, if several newspaper say it, but nothing more :unsure: So generalizing that it has to be an Argentinean player is shit in my opinion... Oh but well some people on this board are such jerks... :mad:

Yes, I know ;) Maybe I also should stop reading in GM, the people there are only stupid and :mad: In fact, I have no idea where all the rumors come from, but I have read most of it here on mtf...
So my biggest hope is that it wonīt be an argentine player anyway, but though I have doubts :sad:

:wavey: and :zzz: to Freya and Leigh :hug:

Me goes also to sleep now, so tired :zzz: Good night chicas :hug: :hug:

Nathy
10-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Yes, I know ;) Maybe I also should stop reading in GM, the people there are only stupid and :mad: In fact, I have no idea where all the rumors come from, but I have read most of it here on mtf...
So my biggest hope is that it wonīt be an argentine player anyway, but though I have doubts :sad:

:wavey: and :zzz: to Freya and Leigh :hug:

Me goes also to sleep now, so tired :zzz: Good night chicas :hug: :hug:

Well I am looking forward to learn who cheated...

Yeah I will go to bed too, me tired too :yawn: Good night Birte :hug:

Sleep all well see ya :wavey:

Carlita
10-01-2005, 11:37 PM
:hug: night everyone!! :zzz:

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 01:17 PM
:wavey: Here you go Jen! Sorry I couldnt answer sooner but me was at cinema no? :lol:

Question to Jen: I saw this post from you in GM

Quote:
and much as I like Verdasco - please, you can't compare Verdasco to Rios! (see tagline), and please, don't mention Rios and Nadal in the same sentence.

Now I hate GM so I'll just ask you here :lol:
*Why not compare Fer and Marcelo? (not that I ever would....okay, 2 lefties....both extremely talented... but so very different, especially when it comes to personalities!)

*And what's wrong with Nadal?? I take it you don't like Rafa if you don't like him mentioned in one sentence with Marcelo. :shrug:

;) I just wondered... :hug:

Oh that post -ok Sjoukje, I'll explain - no, I don't hate Nadal - honestly! I believe the question was to do with playing styles - and Marcelo is unique, a one off, with maybe only Fed just to equal to him. Yes, I really mean that - Marcelo was a genius on court. I was quite determined not to like him when I first saw him, but his game won me over. Fer is no-where near as talented as Marcelo - but then, there are very few who have been. Fer is talented, but he can't hit the angles and shots of Rios, and neither does he move as well. Nadal just doesn't have a game anything like Marcelo's - he's far more of a counter puncher and he's incredibly strong and fast. I watch Nadal whenever I can on tv or at tournaments. I definitely don't hate him. I just don't think his game comes anywhere near Marcelo's and that's why I used the term not being mentioned in the same sentence - ie, his game isn't good enough.

The question was purely tennis related. Nothing to do with personalities - although I have had some extremely nice run-ins with Marcelo - I had to pinch myself afterwards - total sweetheart - and I was all prepared for the opposite. I still go all gooey at one.

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 01:22 PM
I often compare Nadal's game to Hewitt's - and then some Rafa fans get bent out of shape because I'm comparing their personalities. I'm not. nadal is much more stronger and faster than Hewitt though.

My all time fav is Lendl - and he had very little natural talent - he admits it himself - but look what he went on to achieve.

There's always the talent debate on MTF and other places - what is emant by it - but I will define it as instinctive, shots hit without thinking, and an ability to read the game effortlessly. Obviously, that doesn't take into account the training put in by other guys and mental strength. Lendl would have been nothing without those post 85.

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
I like players who make me gasp with their shot-making - do the enexpected - and that's why I like Fer - and maybe that's why I'm hard on him because he hits some horrible UE's at times and with his talent, he's definitely top 10.

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 01:25 PM
and I also like players with an edge to them:)

Carlita
10-02-2005, 01:53 PM
aha! Okay :lol: Thanks for explaining! Of course this is your point of view. I mean, yeah, Rios is/was mega talented. But so is Fer. Maybe we can't compare him to Rios, but he's young, he can still grow and he might not be a fast learner :lol:. Rafa is a worker. Like that Aussie bloke! :lol: Like a Jim Courier... Rafa still needs to learn a lot and I think he will. He has got the goods, so has Fernando, it just has to come out someday :) ĄVAMOS CHICOS! ;)

I think Rios is a brilliant player. I was always surprised to see him play. But, he could be BRILLIANT, or extremely bad. Like there was no in between. (this is based on what I've seen of course). And as a person...well I don't know what to think of him. You want to not like him...because he wasn't being nice to his fans or some other reason....but then again...can't hate him either ! :lol: I can't explain.... when I was in RG in 98 or 99, can't remember, he made me fall of my seat! There were a lot of fans cheering for Marcelo, and after the match he waved at them, hit balls to them, signed autographs..... That was a first for me! :lol: My friend and I went: huh? Is he feeling alright??? ;)

How's your computer behaving now? Any better? I hope so :hug:

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 05:27 PM
well, as I've said before, I'm not bothered if players are nice to fans or not - they're not rock stars or movie stars selling themselves. I suppose when they are nice to fans, it's great - but then it wouldn't bother me if they weren't - as long as they didn't manufacture a phoney image as a 'fan friendly player' - that really sticks in my craw. As for being brilliant or bad - well, when tennis is so easy for you, the temptation is not to train as hard as you should and respect the sport as much as you should. If Rios had known the back injury in late 98 would ruin his career, I'm sure he would have put more effort into his matches. But none of us has the gift of hindsight. He was never the same player after the back injury, and much lesser so with the double groin op he underwent - that totally finished him - his speed was gone.

Hmm - the new pc - well, either it's not keen on aol or there's a conflict with virus software. It hasn't crashed today - but if I'm on the net more than an hour at a time, it starts to misbehave. And I'm not that patient with it either LOL!

Jenrios
10-02-2005, 05:28 PM
and thank you for sharing your Marcelo experience at RG! I love to hear anecdotes, good or bad:)

Carlita
10-02-2005, 05:35 PM
and thank you for sharing your Marcelo experience at RG! I love to hear anecdotes, good or bad:) de Nando ! It was nice to see! And like I said, he played some brilliant tennis!!! Love him / hate him, he's a beautiful player! :)

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 06:35 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Groups.1/justpink.gif

Sjoukje, look what I found!!! Pink Chicas!!!!

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Summer.Dollz/1.gif

Me on my holiday in Valencia!

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Winged/14.gif Me

http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Winged/ablu23.gif Freya

http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Winged/av400.gif Sjoukje

http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Winged/1_ty.gif Gaby

Sorry chica's if I missed you out, but these are the only chica's I know what they look like!!!

freesbee
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
why do I hate msn again?

oh yeah gosh, how could I forget. because it won't let me log on :fiery:

apart from that, i'm sad, because I have to leave you all :sad: I won't survive the whole 5 days without my chicas :bigcry: :sobbing: :awww:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Groups.1/justpink.gif

Sjoukje, look what I found!!! Pink Chicas!!!!:lol: and we all got pink hair too :D hahahahahahahaha

Nice holiday pic Leigh! Where's your chico then??

freesbee
10-02-2005, 06:48 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Winged/1_ty.gif Gaby

GABY! I never knew you were such a fiery person!!!lol lol :hug:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 06:54 PM
look, an avatar for gaby
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.4/dollidolav32.gif

this is for me:
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.4/dollidolav33.gif

and this one: errrr
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.17/cherries.gif

:haha:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
:lol: nice dolls Leigh! *wishes me looked like that doll a little*

oooooooh frezzles!!!!!!http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.2/dollidolquote5.gif :hug: we'll be thinking about you sweetie!!!

Leigh here's a nice one for you to give to someone:
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.10/the_sea.gif:lol: oops

Eruwen
10-02-2005, 06:57 PM
apart from that, i'm sad, because I have to leave you all :sad: I won't survive the whole 5 days without my chicas :bigcry: :sobbing: :awww: :hug: We'll be thinking of you! And when you get bored/lonely/whatever... we're only a text message away! ;)

Carlita
10-02-2005, 06:59 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.3/dollidolav22.gifthis could be me.... with some imagination! me loves dolphins:)

Mount Goddess
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Fantasy/angel_n_devil.gif hee hee Juan Carlos I am coming to get you!!!!!

Eruwen
GABY! I never knew you were such a fiery person!!!lol lol :hug: You don't know half of it :devil:

:angel:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
thank you girls!!! love you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

this site is cool!!! look
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.23/avatarpink28430.gif

http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.33/louis_vuitton.gif

http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.35/47.gif

that is just leigh ;) and you too chou :lol:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Chicas me be back in a minute

Eruwen
10-02-2005, 07:01 PM
look, an avatar for gaby
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.4/dollidolav32.gif

http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/grin.gif

Carlita
10-02-2005, 07:01 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Fantasy/angel_n_devil.gif hee hee Juan Carlos I am coming to get you!!!!!Having fun dear ;) :lol:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Fantasy/angel_n_devil.gif hee hee Juan Carlos I am coming to get you!!!!!

:lol:

Eruwen
10-02-2005, 07:03 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/avatars/Avatars.3/dollidolav22.gifthis could be me.... with some imagination! me loves dolphins:) Ditto! :yeah: Saw a bit of a program with them on animal planet... *sigh* Me wants to swim with dolphins!

Eruwen
10-02-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Fantasy/angel_n_devil.gif That is so me :lol:

Iza
10-02-2005, 07:10 PM
:wavey:

speaking of dads misbehaving :fiery: i've been watching vh1's classic rock top 100 all day and when it was at no.14 he switched the channel :ras: :fiery: :fiery: and I'm sure I missed out Motorhead with "Ace Of Spades" :rocker2: :hysteric:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 07:12 PM

speaking of dads misbehaving :fiery: i've been watching vh1's classic rock top 100 all day and when it was at no.14 he switched the channel :ras: :fiery: :fiery: and I'm sure I missed out Motorhead with "Ace Of Spades" :rocker2: :hysteric:

awww!!! :hug: :hug: I know what you mean!! sometimes when it's tennis on tv or something else I want to see he just stands in front of the tv so I can't see a thing, or he changes channel or he just turns it off to get me angry!!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 07:19 PM
OMC!! I'm not into big stones and things but this is the ring I would loooooove to have! A pink diamond! I looked it up and saw the real one some years ago, costing a lot :unsure: and now they made it into an icon :lol: sooooo funny!

http://www.dollavs.com/avatars/3531.jpg
Pink Diamonds
The pink diamond is the world's most rare and valuable diamond.The Argyle mine is the world's foremost source of unrivalled intense pink diamonds, producing 95% of the world's supply. However, an extremely small proportion of Argyle Diamonds production is Pink colour, in fact less than one tenth of 1% is classified Pink.

:lol: trust me to want something rare :haha:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Leigh here's a nice one for you to give to someone:
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.10/the_sea.gif:lol: oops
hee hee hee hee watch out Pat!!!!!

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:00 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/dollicons/Dolls.1/bestfriends12.gif
us!!!

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.1/dollidolquote1.gif

Use this one on the chico's in Madrid girls!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
:lol: hahahaha sure Leigh! ;) Yo JC! Look! :lol:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.4/donthate.gif :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Now, I wonder who I would say that to!!!!

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.6/45.gif

:haha: :haha:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.originalicons.com/images/icons/Dollz/Pink/1107918843_1289789365.gifLeigh going mad with dollz and stuff! :lol: :hug:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:16 PM
lol bet you wish you had never told me about it now sjoukje!!!! :haha: :haha:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:20 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.14/9304donationamiimage5.gif

To my dear chicas xxx

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.1/blinky5.gif

http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.1/bite_me.gif RAFA!!

For Sjoukje!!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.1/blinky5.gif

http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.1/bite_me.gif RAFA!!

For Sjoukje!!!!:haha: :sobbing: :lol: hahahaha Well I'm glad you're enjoying it sweetie!!! :hug:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:31 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.3/lip_gloss.gif http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Sexy.Dollz.3/41.gif http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.13/rosesarered.gif

Hmmm think this sums me up!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.dollidol.com/blinkies/Blinkies.3/lip_gloss.gif http://www.dollidol.com/figures/Sexy.Dollz.3/41.gif http://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.13/rosesarered.gif

Hmmm think this sums me up!!! :haha: hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :hug:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
is carlos trying to punish me or is it just msn? :sad:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:38 PM
ahhhh I had problems getting on before

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
had to restart my puter twice before i could get on

freesbee
10-02-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm glad it's not me!! I had this shit 3 times today 3 !!!times!! :smash: :banghead: :ras:

:woohoo: zulte waregem is doing better than club brugge :haha: :haha:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 08:47 PM
ok it is working now

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:51 PM
lol take it that makes you happy freya!!!! :haha:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
lol take it that makes you happy freya!!!! :haha:

well it's funny cos waregem comes from second class and everyone thought they were going to lose all there matches shamefully etc... turns out that nobody mocks them again :devil: they are fourth now:yeah:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 08:56 PM
woooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo that is good!! Are they your team?

freesbee
10-02-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't really have a team, but I'm starting to like them a lot :D

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:03 PM
see i am making you love footie!!! :haha: :haha:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
:eek: ooooooh Dinand and Dennis on tv!!! :o IDIOT is still a blonde! Although it looks like his roots are showing again :bounce:

http://data.tmf.nl/misc/dynimg/news/80340imgbig.jpg

This is the Dinand that first caught my attention! :inlove:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Miss_Verdasco/Music/Damn01.jpg
me wants this one back!!!!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Miss_Verdasco/Music/Dinand029.jpg

OH MY CARLOS! I just saw ME on tv :haha:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:11 PM
He is Enrique!!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:11 PM
This must be my alltime favourite Dinand pic!! :hearts:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Miss_Verdasco/Music/Dinand.jpghttp://www.dollidol.com/quotes/Quotes.3/dollidolquote9.gif:hug:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Sjoukje famous!!!! She on TV!!!! :haha: :haha: :dance: :dance:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:13 PM
He is Enrique!!!!:lol: noooooooooooo Ądinand no es enrique! prove it:p

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
right put a pic of both of them on here and let the viewers decide!!!! lol lol lol

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:21 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Carlitas%20Cupboard/Zundert01.jpghttp://images.art.com/images/-/Enrique-Iglesias--C10090166.jpeg
hmm me no see! My chico much nicer :hearts:

freesbee
10-02-2005, 09:22 PM
me no see either! :shrug:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:25 PM
they dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:26 PM
http://www.hiponline.com/artist/music/i/iglesias_enrique/enrique-iglesias.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Miss_Verdasco/Music/Dinand363.jpg

me prefers the one on the right :lol: :angel:

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:26 PM
they dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!so show us then!! :lol: I don't see it...sorry....:o

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:27 PM
what is this pick on enrique night :sad: :sad:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
it's the pic you have for your av on msn sometimes that is ENRIQUE!!!!

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
what is this pick on enrique night :sad: :sad::hug: naaaaah, Enrique is nice but me likes my chico better;)

this one?
http://www.petersmulders.nl/500px/September%202004/Dinand%20Woesthoff%203009048888.jpg

freesbee
10-02-2005, 09:32 PM
chicas... it's time to say goodbye... :awww: I will see you all on Friday (god I hate to say that) :hug:

Ąquiero vosotras mucho! (this is probably so wrong :lol: ) buenas noches :zzz: :hug: :bigwave:

Mount Goddess
10-02-2005, 09:38 PM
bye bye freya :sad: :sad:
miss you

Carlita
10-02-2005, 09:43 PM
:hug: bye Frezzles :awww: will miss you! But you'll do great this week!! VAMOS!:bounce:

I'm going to bed too....have to be at the hospital quite early tomorrow morning :sad:

Night chicas!! Love you :hug:
http://www.geocities.com/rock_chick239/bluepj_5B1_5D.gif

Nathy
10-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Soccer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuucks :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

cohka
10-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Soccer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuucks :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :sad: :sad: :sad:
:hug: :hug: :hug: I know I am last person to make you happy because of soccer :p but I am also not really happy ... Nathy please don't be sad :hug:

Nathy
10-03-2005, 10:27 AM
:hug: :hug: :hug: I know I am last person to make you happy because of soccer :p but I am also not really happy ... Nathy please don't be sad :hug:

But why are you not happy, your team did beat mine :shrug: ...

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:17 AM

But why are you not happy, your team did beat mine :shrug: ...
I know :hug: but I was just listening to "Pazza Inter" :lol: and I started to think who I want to win :lol: I am just happy than Pavel scored :D
haha and I thaught about you as well :sad: so I just wasn't 100% happy

Eruwen
10-03-2005, 02:59 PM
There is a place in Belgium called Wortel :haha: (that's carrot in English)

Carlita
10-03-2005, 05:13 PM
There is a place in Belgium called Wortel :haha: (that's carrot in English):lol: you should take a map of our country.....go to Groningen and find some pretty weird stuff!!! Once Iris and myself were circling places on the map where we have clients and we came across some crazy names!!! :haha:

Eruwen
10-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I know... but Wortel?! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

Carlita
10-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I know... but Wortel?! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gifbetter than : Doodstil, Hongerige Wolf....Kuttingen:eek:

Eruwen
10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Mmmm ok, those are worse :lol:

Kuttingen :tape:

Hongerige Wolf :haha:

Carlita
10-03-2005, 07:06 PM
wouldnt wanna live in Kuttingen....thank you :haha: :bolt:

OOOOOOOOH someone get rid of my freaking headache!!! The neurologist seems to think there's a nerve jammed in my elbow....so i'll have to go back to do some more tests to make sure it is true. I shouldn't lift weights, rest on my elbow or bend it too much .... nice..... :rolleyes:

Jenrios
10-03-2005, 07:25 PM
not another heasdache, Sjoukje? trapped nerves are so painful. I had one in my neck a few months ago - I couldn't raise my hand high than my shoulder - I couldn't get dressed.

siobhan
10-03-2005, 07:27 PM
:wavey: Hola chicas!

I had a very nice weekend and I finished it today (holiday in Germany today) with a walk trough the woods and along the river Wupper, singing Maná songs out loud. I hope nobody heard me. :lol:

Mount Goddess
10-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Sjoukje get well sooooooooonnnnnnnn please! xxx

Eruwen
10-03-2005, 07:49 PM
:wavey: Hola chicas!

I had a very nice weekend and I finished it today (holiday in Germany today) with a walk trough the woods and along the river Wupper, singing Maná songs out loud. I hope nobody heard me. :lol: Sounds like fun! :D

I've been a good chica today... did some ironing, grocery shopping, studying.. then went to work :lol:

Eruwen
10-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Oooooooooooooh I just sent emails to two people who are looking for someone to help ride their horses! So keep your fingers crossed for me! :D

Nathy
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I know :hug: but I was just listening to "Pazza Inter" :lol: and I started to think who I want to win :lol: I am just happy than Pavel scored :D
haha and I thaught about you as well :sad: so I just wasn't 100% happy

:eek: Do you mean you cheer for Inter now????

Mmmh wasn't happy that he scored I guess you know why ;)

Aw thank you so much :hug: But I don't want you to be not very happy coz of me...

siobhan
10-04-2005, 01:29 AM
better than : Doodstil, Hongerige Wolf....Kuttingen:eek:

What do those mean? I guess I understand Hongerige Wolf, but the others ... :confused:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
:lol: ehm.....well, Hongerige Wolf = hungry wolf....Doodstil = (literally)dead quiet and Kuttingen.... :tape: I have no idea how to put that in English :haha: I don't want to, this one is bad enough! :bolt:

Maybe Gaby has an idea ?? :lol: :shrug:

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Eh... :lol:

Well... the first three words are a not-so-nice- word for the place where babies come out? :tape: :lol:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Eh... :lol:

Well... the first three words are a not-so-nice- word for the place where babies come out? :tape: :lol::lol::sobbing::lol: yeah...exactly ;) (first 3 letters you mean ;))

Douggie Style
10-04-2005, 09:21 AM

Where is my username? :scared: :sad:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
well, inside the thread it says big boss ..... outside it says unregistered :scratch: whatcha been doing Doudles??? :lol:

Douggie Style
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I don't know :scared:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 10:35 AM
and now it says big boss again outside the thread.......... :unsure:

twilight zone??????????????:bolt:

Douggie Style
10-04-2005, 10:44 AM
:silly: MTF

Sjoukje, do you have a link to that 'yay' smilie? :D

Carlita
10-04-2005, 10:50 AM
what yay smilie?? the one that jumps up and down?http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 10:57 AM
(first 3 letters you mean ;)) Ehm... yeah :lol:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Gaby, would you like to live in : Lutje Lollum :unsure: :haha:

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Omg http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

Oh hey, do you have a suitcase label? I got two at the travel agency, if you still have one, Freya can use the other one (if she needs it).

Carlita
10-04-2005, 12:18 PM
i don't know i will have to look for one. I'll let you know :)

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Ooooooooooh I'm gonna buy a new tv this weekend :banana: Been wanting a new one for a while now, cause the one I have is crappy and too small :lol: So now my parents will give it to me for my bday (well... part of it :lol: ), and we're gonna buy one this weekend :woohoo:

And then I'm also gonna buy one of those cheap dvd players... and then I can finally watch my dvds in a normal way :lol:

Iza
10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
:wavey: hola Chicas :kiss:

Nathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :hysteric: Inter :hug: at least Real won :banana:

Sjoukje :awww: I hope you'll be better soon...Madrid time in 2 weeks :cool:

Weeehaaaa Fix You on VH1 :music: :rocker2:

siobhan
10-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks chicas for the translations and explanations. :D I wouldn't wanna live in Kuttingen either then ... :tape:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
me also likes : Knikkerdorp:lol: Boerenhol :spit: Zwiep :haha: Muggenbeet :eek: Witte Paarden :)

And what about: Kruishaar?? :tape: (would go nice with Kuttingen :haha: )

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
And what about: Kruishaar?? :tape: (would go nice with Kuttingen :haha: ) http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

Knikkerdorp :lol:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 06:24 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/kus.gif~*~happy world animalday~*~http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/kus.gif
:) to all our sweet pets:)

Look who walked "into" my camera about half an hour ago? :lol:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Miss_Verdasco/Rafael/BunnyRafa0724oct05.jpg

Eruwen
10-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Ladies and gentlemen...

THE BAG HAS ARRIVED!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :woohoo: :banana: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yahoo.gif http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif

Nathy
10-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Nathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :hysteric: Inter :hug:

Weeehaaaa Fix You on VH1 :music: :rocker2:

:awww: But it doesn't matter, we are going to win the championship anyway :devil: :angel:

Fix You? From Coldplay? Or am I really wrong :o ?

Mount Goddess
10-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Ahhhh bless little Rafa Rabbit!! HAPPY WORLD ANIMAL DAY RAFA!xxx

Wooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo for Gaby, the bag and Royal Mail for finally managing to get the bag over that little bit of water that is between our countries!!! lol lol lol

Sommarsverige
10-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh yes, I also heard that it is HAPPY ANIMAL TODAY, so letīs celebrate them :bounce: :banana: :dog:

Sjoukje, your Rafa rabbit is so cute :inlove: :hug:

I cannot post any pics of living animals, so for me it will symbolize my cutie Kuddl in my avy :)

siobhan
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Oooh, I've got a happy animal to celebrate, too: My cute cat Moritz. The picture is from last winter when he had his thick winter fur (and additional fat) so he doesn't get cold rolling around in the snow. I hope I can finally take a picture of that this winter, it's really quite a sight! :lol:

http://www.eason.de/shiv/Fensterkatze.jpg

Mount Goddess
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Ahhh yuor cat is sooooo sweet!!!

Nathy
10-04-2005, 08:00 PM
:sad: :awww:

Sommarsverige
10-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Ahhhhhh, cute kittie Hanna :hug: :)

Carlita
10-04-2005, 08:39 PM
:wavey: Cute Hanna!!!

:awww: Nathyyyy :hug: what's wrong???

Mount Goddess
10-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Nathy why you cry?

Nathy
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM
:wavey: Cute Hanna!!!

:awww: Nathyyyy :hug: what's wrong???

I was supposed to go to Milan on the 16th to see Inter Milan vs. Livorno but tonight my friend who brings me there said he was going there already on the Friday with his girlfriend, he had forgotten he had to bring me :sobbing: I am waiting since the 29th May to go back to Milan and I was supposed to go on the 18th September but he had to work so he couldn't go (but he could finally make it :confused: ) and... oooooh me wants so badly to go back to Milan :bigcry:

And 2 MSN-mates (that I know irl too, we're quite "close friends" though we live quite far from each other) don't talk to me anymore... well they are offline but it is unusual... One of them was angry about the other mate and didn't want to talk to me even though I have nothing to do with their problems :confused: Well I think they blocked me but I can't understand why :awww:

Ah life sucks these days... No day passes by without disappointment or conflict I am fed up :sad:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 09:34 PM
:hug::hug::hug: aaaaaaaw that sucks indeed! :hug::hug::hug:

I just read somethin me no likey! No doubles in Madrid!! :fiery: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/wtf.gifI was hoping for some Nando/Feli or Nando/Rafa or Tommy/Rafa....:sad: Why are the ATP so desperate to kill off the doubles???

I'm going to sleep now!

Nathy sweetie, please feel better soon! :hug: Nando Chicas stick together hun :hug: ;)

siobhan
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Awww Nathy, I'm so sorry! I hope things will be looking better for you soon! :hug: :hug:

And the whole doubles issue sucks. Doubles are great as they are, shortening the matches will not make people watch them. Showing them is what would make a difference, but that's obviously not so easy to see when you're in the ATP. :o

Btw: I HATE that priority access message ...

Carlita
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Btw: I HATE that priority access message ...:angel: oops

Nathy
10-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks both sweety chicas :hug: I hope so too... Looking forward to next Tuesday, 3 days in Dublin, can only be great (except if Switzerland loses on the 12th there :rolleyes: )

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 05:36 AM
I just read somethin me no likey! No doubles in Madrid!! :fiery: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/wtf.gifI was hoping for some Nando/Feli or Nando/Rafa or Tommy/Rafa....:sad: Why are the ATP so desperate to kill off the doubles??? WHAT?! Nooooooooooooooo! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/cry.gif

Björki
10-05-2005, 07:09 AM
I am really p*ssed off about the doubles news. My fav players will not go to
Madrid. :sad: :sad:

Sommarsverige
10-05-2005, 07:47 AM
I am really p*ssed off about the doubles news. My fav players will not go to
Madrid. :sad: :sad:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Why that?? I really canīt understand why they are doing that :mad: Is it for sure? And will it only be in Madrid and also in other tourneys??? I absolutely canīt understand it and get also very angry :devil:
Maybe we should write a letter to the ATP and collecting names who are against it ...

@ Kommt Jonas denn jetzt nicht im Einzel ins Hauptfeld, Peggy?

Carlita
10-05-2005, 08:06 AM
There's something about this in GM. Seems like they are waiting for something to be resolved...I'm not sure....But this is silly! And this is a Masters!!! Come on people! Kick out the stupid models and get back the doubles players!!! :fiery:

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 08:14 AM
They want the (doubles) players who started the law suit against the ATP to drop it... if they drop it, there will be a doubles competition in Madrid, if they don't... then they will cancel it. But that doesn't make sense! The ATP wants to attract bigger crowds to doubles matches, Madrid supports this, yet they want to cancel the doubles competition?! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/shrug.gif

I agree with Sjoukje... lose the models, keep the doubles! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/pissed.gif

(Hey that rhymed :lol: )

Carlita
10-05-2005, 09:07 AM
hmmmm I'm sure the guys had good reason to do so.... ATP is just trying to kill doubles :sad: so this is a good thing for them.... :ras:

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh no, I'm not saying the law suit doesn't make any sense... What I meant was, that is doesn't make sense that Madrid supports the thought of making doubles tennis more popular, while making plans to cancel the doubles competition...

Carlita
10-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh no, I'm not saying the law suit doesn't make any sense... What I meant was, that is doesn't make sense that Madrid supports the thought of making doubles tennis more popular, while making plans to cancel the doubles competition...i was just saying that in general...;)

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Ah, ok :lol:

Man... I hope there will be doubles after all... I think it's a stupid decision :(

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 02:47 PM
And there will be!! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif

and the plot thickens...
------------------------
ATP: Madrid Masters Must Hold Doubles Event

By Richard Pagliaro
10/06/2005

The ATP has issued a message to Madrid tournament officials: they must host a doubles event at the Tennis Masters Series-Madrid, which begins on October 17th.

Less than 24 hours after Gerard Tsobanian, General Manager at the Masters Series Madrid announced the tournament would not host a doubles competition at the tournament until "the antitrust lawsuit brought by 45 doubles players against the ATP and its Board of Directors Members is withdrawn or resolved", the ATP said it has ordered Madrid officials to host a doubles event.

"The ATP was unaware of the Masters Series Madrid’s decision to announce that they planned to suspend their doubles competition in support of the ATP, which has been sued by a number of doubles players," the ATP told Tennis Week in a statement Wednesday morning. "Irrespective of the tournament’s motivation, they have been advised that they are not in a position to unilaterally make such changes. Therefore, we have informed Madrid tournament management that they must hold a doubles event."

The ATP's statement raises the question was the Madrid announcement merely a publicity ploy designed to generate interest in an event which hired professional models to work as ball girls last year as a marketing move or were tournament officials serious in their stated desire to eliminate doubles?

Rule 2.03 in the 2005 Official ATP Rulebook states: "Any ATP or Challenger Series Tournament that defaults in payment of prize money or tournament fee or any other payments due to the ATP may have its membership status (sanctioned status if a Challenger Series Tournament) changed subject to ATP Bylaws."

Based on that rule and given the ATP's statement that it was unaware of Madrid officials' decision to suspend the event its clear the tournament did not have the authority to make such a decision.

Tennis Week is attempting to contact Madrid officials for their comment on the ATP's statement.

( http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2437032&postcount=105 )

Carlita
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gifhttp://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif

Douggie Style
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey Doug :wavey:

Ooooooooooooooooh I'm getting nervous/excited for Madrid! :bounce:

Oh, and I'm loving my new bag http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/grin.gif

Carlita
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
:wavey: hola Douggie! Who or what is in your av?? I liked the other one better :)

oooooooooooooooh the coming days will be :sad: I've not been sleeping well..... I miss my gran.....this Friday it's one year since she died :awww: I don't want to feel sad...but me no can help no?

Douggie Style
10-05-2005, 03:17 PM

It's Tony Curtis :p

Carlita
10-05-2005, 04:15 PM
some like it hot??

Douggie Style
10-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Yes ;)

Carlita
10-05-2005, 05:03 PM
oh dear......:p

siobhan
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
:wavey: ĄHola chicas y chico!

I was just shopping in Leverkusen and I'm exhausted. Of course I didn't buy much, after all I was shopping in Leverkusen. :lol: But I did get two new tapes for my audio play collection and I can't wait to listen to them tonight. :) What I didn't get is this huge tennis ball that I saw in the window display of a sports equipment shop some time ago, and I wanted to ask them if I could have it once they changed the display, but the shop was closed last time. Today it was open but they had already given away the ball to someone else. Grrr! :mad: I'm always too late for such things ... :sad:

Iza
10-05-2005, 06:17 PM
:wavey: hola Douggie! Who or what is in your av?? I liked the other one better :)

oooooooooooooooh the coming days will be :sad: I've not been sleeping well..... I miss my gran.....this Friday it's one year since she died :awww: I don't want to feel sad...but me no can help no?

:hug: i know how it feels...my dad's mum died in april 2003 and in june 2003 my mum's mum died :sad: so i lost both my grandmas in 2 months :sad: and i have no grandpas cos i never met those :awww:

:hug: so u feel better

Iza
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
:wavey: ĄHola chicas y chico!

I was just shopping in Leverkusen and I'm exhausted. Of course I didn't buy much, after all I was shopping in Leverkusen. :lol: But I did get two new tapes for my audio play collection and I can't wait to listen to them tonight. :) What I didn't get is this huge tennis ball that I saw in the window display of a sports equipment shop some time ago, and I wanted to ask them if I could have it once they changed the display, but the shop was closed last time. Today it was open but they had already given away the ball to someone else. Grrr! :mad: I'm always too late for such things ... :sad:

awwwww :hug:

shopping...urgh i hate it :scared:

siobhan
10-05-2005, 06:29 PM
shopping...urgh i hate it :scared:

I'm not a huge fan either. :D But I really needed some stuff, I couldn't help it. :)

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
oooooooooooooooh the coming days will be :sad: I've not been sleeping well..... I miss my gran.....this Friday it's one year since she died :awww: I don't want to feel sad...but me no can help no? :hug: Totally understandable! Thankfully, I don't know yet what that feels like...

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Oooooooooh look! :D Gaby & new bag! :inlove: :lol:

(Yes, I know they're almost the same :o )

Iza
10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
coool bag :yeah: :yeah: Gans&new bag rule :rocker2: :banana:

Carlita
10-05-2005, 07:31 PM
:) glad the bag is with you at last !!!

Eruwen
10-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Ooooooooh I got an email from the woman who is looking for someone to help her with her horse! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif It sounds soooooooooooooo perfect! I really really hope I can work this out... it's a bit far away, so I need a car if I want to go there at night... But I can't afford one right now :( My parents offered to help me out with that, so maybe I'll take them up on that offer anyway... We'll see!

Sommarsverige
10-05-2005, 08:42 PM
ohhhhhh Gaby, the bag is great :yeah: It is the Nici sheep, or?
I like them soooooooooo much as well, was also very near to buy one not that long ago ;)

Sjoukje, I can totally understand that you are sad today :hug: I also hate those anual days, it always makes me so sad also (my grandpa died 3 years ago), luckily my grandma is still alieve ...

Hanna, you can go shopping in Leverkusen??? I did not think it was that big ;) I quite like shopping, but of course in Hamburg itīs always something nice to get (but itīs very dangerous as well :lol:)

Nathy
10-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Eruwen, you & your bag look soooooo cute :D

Sjoukje :hug: :hug: :hug: Take care my dear :smooch: I know what it feels like too (my mum's parents died in 1998, my grandma 3 months before my grandpa :sad: and my dad died in 2000 :sad: :sad: :sad: ) Always here for you if you need someone :hug:

Hola to the other chicas and chico Doudie :wavey:

Carlita
10-05-2005, 09:50 PM
thanks everyone! :hug: It's just Im terrible with death...I can just get sick thinking about it.... It will get better I"m sure....but the first year is probably the hardest.... I think I should visit my grandfather this Friday...but I'm scared i'll cry because i know he'll be heartbroken that day....:sad:

ooh Nathy:hug:! 2000! That's so recent! My dad died when I was 5..... they didn't let me go to the funeral for some weird reason.... they took away his grave after 20 years without telling us... so when i finally had the courage to go, i couldnt.... i think because i couldnt get closure with my dad, i have this fear of death...and people around me dying....

Nathy
10-05-2005, 10:04 PM
ooh Nathy:hug:! 2000! That's so recent! My dad died when I was 5..... they didn't let me go to the funeral for some weird reason.... they took away his grave after 20 years without telling us... so when i finally had the courage to go, i couldnt.... i think because i couldnt get closure with my dad, i have this fear of death...and people around me dying....

Aww :hug: Yeah it can come from this... "funny" you know I couldn't go to my dad's funeral either... well that's a really long story but to tell the headlines, my dad was married to a woman but he did see my mum for sometime before she was pregnant of me... when I was little (and of course when I couldn't remember :rolleyes: ) seems he was really present to us but then, as long as I was growing I kept seeing him less and less and from the age of 12 I did never see him again (he died when I still was 15...) And the way I learned his death was awful :sad: and then, coz of his "real" family, my mum and I couldn't go to his funerals... His wife didn't want us there :sad: And every year I am so sad when it is you know "the day" and I think I can't overcome this coz I couldn't go to the funerals... I don't know how to explain... with my granparents I could go and now sure I feel sad but not as much as with my dad...

Carlita
10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
oooooh that's a sad story Nathy!! :sad: How could she not let you go there? Maybe not your mum, okay...but his own daughter?! :hug:

I'm going to leave you chicas! :yawn: I'm ti-red...and Lynn just asked me: what are you doing up at 11.30 pm??? eh...:o

so, see you all tomorrow! :hug: love you lots! :hug:

Nathy
10-05-2005, 10:12 PM
oooooh that's a sad story Nathy!! :sad: How could she not let you go there? Maybe not your mum, okay...but his own daughter?! :hug:

I'm going to leave you chicas! :yawn: I'm ti-red...and Lynn just asked me: what are you doing up at 11.30 pm??? eh...:o

so, see you all tomorrow! :hug: love you lots! :hug:

I dunno :shrug: I didn't like her before this but since then I hate her really much :mad: She didn't have the right to do that to me :sad: Hope I will be able to overcome my feelings on that day once in my lifetime coz I am as sad as it had just happened you know... Can't stop thinking about this and crying and asking myself questions and so on :sad:

Rest well dear and above all take care :hug: Love you too :smooch: See you :wavey:

Eruwen
10-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Hello peeps :wavey:

Nathy, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you will find closure one day :hug:

*sigh* Who wants to go to Tiësto with me?! :lol: I want to go so bad, but I can't find anyone who can go with me!

siobhan
10-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Nathy, that is such a terrible and terribly sad story! :hug: I can't imagine not having been allowed to go to my dad's funeral (he died when I was 11), that is so awful! And you too, Sjoukje! :hug: It was the day of my dad's death last week, too, that is always a very sad date for me. It suddenly hit me this year that I've lived longer without him now than with him, I hadn't realized before. I'd still say I got closure, having been with him when he died and having had all sort of possibilities to mourn and cry. I think it's a shame to deny someone of that, it's selfish and cruel, especially when it's a child.

@Sommarsverige: Leverkusen has a population of 160,000, which is a little more than a village :D , and it actually has three city centres, but two of them are useless and one is semi-useless. :lol: However, there are a few shops there that are good for buying certain things - we do have a Saturn, for example. Shopping for clothes here is impossible, but there's always Cologne just a short train ride away. :)

Sommarsverige
10-06-2005, 03:16 PM
So many sad stories :sad:
It seems a lot of chicas here have no dad anymore and itīs the same with me :(
My dad died in a car accident when I was not even 3 years old and because I was so young, I have not a real memory of him ...But of course I often missed not having a "real" dad, but I think anyway it must be much harder to loose your dad when you are older and can understand everything completely...
I have not really known my dad as I was still so young, so itīs a bit different anyway...

Carlita
10-06-2005, 03:17 PM
:wavey: hola!

ooooooooooooh this sucks:fiery: This Saturday the ticketsale for Rotterdam will start. BUT, the tournament is held in a school holiday this year....so, I want to go there and Iris wants to take the family and go skiing. And only one of us can go :sad: Seeing I was first it will probably be me, but it will not make me feel any better. On the other hand, I"m at the office ALL Summer....All I ask is that one week in February and a week in April for Barcelona. I have no idea what to do.....I want to go...and need to know tomorrow because I want my "own"seat! So I need to get that on Saturday.... :crying2:

Can I go home yet? I'm feeling sooo down its not funny anymore! All this shitty stuff inside my head..... I wish I could just disappear or something.....:awww:

Carlita
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
My dad died in a car accident when I was not even 3 years old and because I was so young, I have not a real memory of him ...But of course I often missed not having a "real" dad, but I think anyway it must be much harder to loose your dad when you are older and can understand everything completely...
I have not really known my dad as I was still so young, so itīs a bit different anyway... hmmmm well I was only 5 when my dad died of cancer. I have some memories and pics but I still wonder about things....like his voice, his touch, his scent....:sad: I don't know if it's harder to lose a parent when you're older. My friend lost her mum a few years ago and I asked her that same thing. She said: but, I got to spent so many wonderful years with her, and you didn't. So it can go 2 ways I guess....

Weirdest part is that I"m older now than my dad ever was. (I'm 36 and he died at 31)

siobhan
10-06-2005, 05:49 PM
hmmmm well I was only 5 when my dad died of cancer. I have some memories and pics but I still wonder about things....like his voice, his touch, his scent....:sad: I don't know if it's harder to lose a parent when you're older. My friend lost her mum a few years ago and I asked her that same thing. She said: but, I got to spent so many wonderful years with her, and you didn't. So it can go 2 ways I guess....

I don't know either whether it's easier to cope when you've never really known your dad (or any other close relative that you might have lost). These stories here made me think about it all again today and I think what really helped me get over it was the realization that I had eleven, nearly twelve years with him. Also, he didn't go suddenly, he died of cancer and it was a long process. I had a very close relationship with my father, from my (misty-eyed) look back he was the best father ever, he always had time for my brother and me, he would play with us and sing with us and explain everything we wanted to know, but of course that's an eleven-year-old's view, the little girl to whom the dad is a hero. But looking back I just don't have regrets like "I wish I had been nicer to him" or "I wish we had fewer fights", so that's good for me. I loved him immensely but I know he knew that. :)
I guess not having known your dad you don't miss him so much as a person, at least I can imagine it's like that, I don't know. But you still didn't have your dad which is a sad, sad thing. :sad:

Weirdest part is that I"m older now than my dad ever was. (I'm 36 and he died at 31)

That is really a weird thought. I'll have a long time to go until it will be like that for me.

siobhan
10-06-2005, 05:56 PM
ooooooooooooh this sucks:fiery: This Saturday the ticketsale for Rotterdam will start. BUT, the tournament is held in a school holiday this year....so, I want to go there and Iris wants to take the family and go skiing. And only one of us can go :sad: Seeing I was first it will probably be me, but it will not make me feel any better. On the other hand, I"m at the office ALL Summer....All I ask is that one week in February and a week in April for Barcelona. I have no idea what to do.....I want to go...and need to know tomorrow because I want my "own"seat! So I need to get that on Saturday.... :crying2:

So it's a no-win situation? That really sucks. Hope it can be figured out! :yeah:

I was at my aunt and uncle's today, I helped bring my mum's old car there cause selling cars is a hobby of my uncle (he's a strange man ... :lol: ). And my aunt told me one of their cats has been missing for two days now and they're really worried about her - I hope she's not been run over by a car! My cousin had a dream that she was hit by a blue BMW, I hope that stays a nightmare and nothing more. They have already lost two cats last year, one of them was stolen. Who does that?!

Carlita
10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I guess not having known your dad you don't miss him so much as a person, at least I can imagine it's like that, I don't know. But you still didn't have your dad which is a sad, sad thing. :sad: Well, the weird part is, I do miss him in some way. Because he was very sick he was at home a lot, so my subconcious remembers.... Also, on the risk of sounding spooky, I have a feeling my dad is "around"me....someone once told me I have 2 or 3 guardian angels:angel: ....I strongly feel that my dad is one of them.... Hope I don't scare everyone away now :lol: But I also "see things"....like there's something in my room.... :unsure: not always...but especially when it's a birthday or aniversary of someone's death... or when I have watched "CHAR". Someone at a Paranormal thingie once told me I'm very sensitive towards these things.... great...no idea HOW to handle it :o

Mount Goddess
10-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Ohhh my chicas big hugs and kisses to you all. You are making me cry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Nathy
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Nathy, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you will find closure one day :hug:

Thanks Gaby :hug:

Nathy, that is such a terrible and terribly sad story! :hug: I can't imagine not having been allowed to go to my dad's funeral (he died when I was 11), that is so awful! And you too, Sjoukje! :hug: It was the day of my dad's death last week, too, that is always a very sad date for me. It suddenly hit me this year that I've lived longer without him now than with him, I hadn't realized before. I'd still say I got closure, having been with him when he died and having had all sort of possibilities to mourn and cry. I think it's a shame to deny someone of that, it's selfish and cruel, especially when it's a child.

Thank you too :hug: Yeah I agree with you that's why I didn't and never will understand his wife's reaction... I just can't I mean... I wasn't "illegal" he recognized me as his daugther when I was born so it means I meant the hell smth to him!!! Since 2000 I ma so angry about this woman it goes beyond everything you know... Hope I'll find closure once coz if not she would have ruined me smth!

I have not really known my dad as I was still so young, so itīs a bit different anyway...

Aww :hug: Sure it is maybe harder when you're older but anyway it mustn't have been easy for you either :hug:

Can I go home yet? I'm feeling sooo down its not funny anymore! All this shitty stuff inside my head..... I wish I could just disappear or something.....:awww:

Noooooo Chica no says that :hug: Chica Nathy wants Chica Sjoukje to stay in the Chicas' and Chico's World :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is really a weird thought. I'll have a long time to go until it will be like that for me.

Yeah same here coz my dad was 70 when he died (yes I know it's weird knowing I'll be 21 soon..)

Well, the weird part is, I do miss him in some way. Because he was very sick he was at home a lot, so my subconcious remembers.... Also, on the risk of sounding spooky, I have a feeling my dad is "around"me....someone once told me I have 2 or 3 guardian angels:angel: ....I strongly feel that my dad is one of them.... Hope I don't scare everyone away now :lol: But I also "see things"....like there's something in my room.... :unsure: not always...but especially when it's a birthday or aniversary of someone's death... or when I have watched "CHAR". Someone at a Paranormal thingie once told me I'm very sensitive towards these things.... great...no idea HOW to handle it :o

You didn't scare don't worry :hug: I haven't quite this feeling that someone is around him but I believe that he is you know.. above and he sees my life. And atm I have the feeling I am not making him proud of me. My mum made so many sacrifices to get me what I needed that I want her to be proud of me but since 2000 I thought the same about my dad you know... And I've just messed the fuck up with my life since April and I am so mad at myself coz even if she says the opposite sometimes, I cannot understand how my mum can be some way proud of me :sad:

siobhan
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, the weird part is, I do miss him in some way. Because he was very sick he was at home a lot, so my subconcious remembers.... Also, on the risk of sounding spooky, I have a feeling my dad is "around"me....someone once told me I have 2 or 3 guardian angels:angel: ....I strongly feel that my dad is one of them.... Hope I don't scare everyone away now :lol: But I also "see things"....like there's something in my room.... :unsure: not always...but especially when it's a birthday or aniversary of someone's death... or when I have watched "CHAR". Someone at a Paranormal thingie once told me I'm very sensitive towards these things.... great...no idea HOW to handle it :o
You didn't scare don't worry :hug: I haven't quite this feeling that someone is around him but I believe that he is you know.. above and he sees my life. And atm I have the feeling I am not making him proud of me. My mum made so many sacrifices to get me what I needed that I want her to be proud of me but since 2000 I thought the same about my dad you know... And I've just messed the fuck up with my life since April and I am so mad at myself coz even if she says the opposite sometimes, I cannot understand how my mum can be some way proud of me :sad:
That's not so spooky, Sjoukje. ;) For me it's more like it is like for Nathy though, like I know my dad is watching me and knows what I'm doing all the time. And I don't think I'm making him very happy right now as well with the way my life is going, but then that's something we have in common - I'm not happy with it either.

Btw, it might be a childish concept but the 'knowledge' that my dad is in heaven (or "some place" if you don't believe in God) makes the thought of my own death less scary for me, cause I'll meet him again then.

Sommarsverige
10-06-2005, 08:06 PM
I think even if this is a very sad subject we are talking about right now, itīs also very interesting.

I think for me has also been the problem that in this car accident my dad died in, my mom and I have been the only survivers from total 4 cars. So as I was so little, I think it was somehow in my head that the last memory with my daddy was very negative, but I am not quite sure.
But my mom told me later that very often in my childhood when someone started talking about my dad, I got so angry and did not want to talk about him.
Now, when years have gone by, I am quite sad about this, because deep inside me I still miss my dad.

And I absolutely donīt think itīs childish or strange what you (Hanna, Sjoukje or Nathy) wrote about still feeling the contact to someone who is dead.
Ok, I donīt have this concerning my dad (maybe because of the points mentionned before), but since my grandpa died some years ago, I have so often had the feeling that he is with us and especially at family fests or nice events, he looks down on us and is happy to see that we are celebrating something.
When he had just died, I always saw a very bright star up in the sky and I was so sure this is my grandpa giving us a sign :angel: I guess this is also a bit strange, but this thought helped me a lot through the time of mourning and it made everything a little bit easier - to have the feeling he also has a good "life" where he is now.

Sommarsverige
10-06-2005, 09:04 PM
No chicas / chico here???

Anyway, me is going to bed now, I am mucho tired :zzz:

Talk soon and have a great weekend start everyone :wavey: :hug:

siobhan
10-07-2005, 02:25 AM
I think even if this is a very sad subject we are talking about right now, itīs also very interesting.

I think for me has also been the problem that in this car accident my dad died in, my mom and I have been the only survivers from total 4 cars. So as I was so little, I think it was somehow in my head that the last memory with my daddy was very negative, but I am not quite sure.
But my mom told me later that very often in my childhood when someone started talking about my dad, I got so angry and did not want to talk about him.
Now, when years have gone by, I am quite sad about this, because deep inside me I still miss my dad.

It was like that for me too at first, that I got angry when people were talking about my dad, I usually had to leave the room. I figure it was just too painful for me at the time, but it's just a guess really.

And I just wanted to say how fabulous I think this thread is, with all those lovely chicas (and chico ;)). It's easily my favourite place on MTF and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite online places in general. Just wanted to tell you. ;)

Eruwen
10-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Morning! :wavey:

Mmm... I can't really share this conversation! I'm lucky to still have my close family members and friends with me! My uncle died about 8 years ago in a motorcycle accident, that's the closest person to me that has died I think... But it wasn't really like what you guys have experienced, my uncle lived 2 1/2 hours away from me (in Holland, that's far ;) ), and I hardly ever saw him.

I don't think those stories about feeling someone's presence (even though they're dead) are strange though! I've heard it from a lot of people. I think, if you're not too freaked out about it, it can definitely help you get through the loss.

Oh, btw... this is by far my fav place to be too! :yeah:

Deivid23
10-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi all

Just wanted to say you will find soon some interesting news about Verdascoīs private life. Stay tuned ;)

Carlita
10-07-2005, 01:48 PM
oh go on Deivid! Tell us! Did he and Dafne get married? Or did they break up? Will he become a dad?? Don't be a tease and tell us :D :lol: or tell us where to look :)

Deivid23
10-07-2005, 02:10 PM
oh go on Deivid! Tell us! Did he and Dafne get married? Or did they break up? Will he become a dad?? Don't be a tease and tell us :D :lol: or tell us where to look :)

Nowhere to look I reckon, I got that info from a close friend of his, but sorry I canīt tell, it will be known soon enough though ;)

Björki
10-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Nowhere to look I reckon, I got that info from a close friend of his, but sorry I canīt tell, it will be known soon enough though ;)
why you didn't just wrote nothing? :devil:

Carlita
10-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Nowhere to look I reckon, I got that info from a close friend of his, but sorry I canīt tell, it will be known soon enough though ;)then i don't know why you posted that here...if we will find out soon enough :ras: just a hint then...this is sooooooo :fiery:GM

Deivid23
10-07-2005, 02:48 PM
why you didn't just wrote nothing? :devil:

Something is better than nothing, no? :devil:

Deivid23
10-07-2005, 02:50 PM
then i don't know why you posted that here...if we will find out soon enough :ras: just a hint then...this is sooooooo :fiery:GM

Hey, chill out Lady. No problem, I wonīt be posting any news more concerning Verdasco if you feel thatīs better.

Bye and have fun

Björki
10-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey, chill out Lady. No problem, I wonīt be posting any news more concerning Verdasco if you feel thatīs better.

I mean if you had posted the news we would be very grateful
but only tell us you know some news but can't post it make
no sense.

Carlita
10-07-2005, 03:18 PM

Bye and have funmy dear Deivid..you DIDN'T post any news....you hinted at some.... big difference.....

and if you had posted some news....wonderful:yeah:.... we love to hear it :)

Carlita
10-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I mean if you had posted the news we would be very grateful
but only tell us you know some news but can't post it make
no sense.that's what I mean :) thank you Peggy