Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

freesbee
06-11-2005, 05:45 PM
you no likey dientje, no? :p

he is ok...lol

Carlita
06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
he is ok...loloh yeah he sure is! :worship: :inlove:

OMC! Why did I spend so much money to get my hair Ferrrr-Licious brown (nice one Iza :lol: ) and it's still red!? :sad: Probably next time it might actually turn brown...... I want it NOW!

NicoFan
06-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Why did I spend so much money to get my hair Ferrrr-Licious brown (nice one Iza :lol: ) and it's still red!? :sad: Probably next time it might actually turn brown...... I want it NOW!

All my life I've wanted red hair (have brown hair)...and you have it, and you're trying to change it to brown...lol! Trade ya!! ;)

Carlita
06-11-2005, 10:38 PM
All my life I've wanted red hair (have brown hair)...and you have it, and you're trying to change it to brown...lol! Trade ya!! ;)well, I'm a natural brunette with some sort of red glow....but I dyed my hair red for years...thought I'd change the colour after 10 years or so:lol:. Seems the dye is really inside my hair too and it will take some time for the brown to take over. It's not as bright as it was before. A bit darker...I like it....still I was hoping to have Ferrrrrr-Licious hair! :lol: Hopefully next time! ;)

http://les-smileys.com/smiley/Chirol/smiley_950.gifnight all!

NicoFan
06-12-2005, 12:36 AM
lol! You'll get it! Nothing like Fer color hair!

And this only matters to me but I miss Nico so I'm watching his match from Hamburg with Andy - and guess who was watching him in the crowd - FER! - never noticed it the other times watching it - and didn't realize they were friends. How cool... :D Though I hope Nico doesn't get any bad influence from Fer about getting his hair... :eek: I can't take another one of my chicos with a hair cut...first Feli then Fer... :sad:

Carlita
06-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Well, if Nico cut his hair...wow THAT would be a shock!:eek: It's soooo long!

That's what I live about our Fernando! He goes out to watch other matches! He did that in Rotterdam and also in Barcelona. And not only his countrymen! I remember in Rotterdam I was completely forgetting to watch Roger play because Fernando happened to sit in front of me! :lol: Much more interesting! ;)

Carlita
06-12-2005, 08:16 AM
:wavey: Chico Doug!! You there??? All set to go away this week? :D In case I forget, have a great time!!! :bounce: And be good ;) :devil: :angel:

NicoFan
06-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Well, if Nico cut his hair...wow THAT would be a shock!:eek: It's soooo long!

That's what I live about our Fernando! He goes out to watch other matches! He did that in Rotterdam and also in Barcelona. And not only his countrymen! I remember in Rotterdam I was completely forgetting to watch Roger play because Fernando happened to sit in front of me! :lol: Much more interesting! ;)

Oh in a way that's sad. Maybe they aren't friends if Fer just went to watch the match. :sad:

Nico can't ever cut his hair. That's final... ;)

Carlita
06-12-2005, 12:47 PM
They could be friends, I mean, why not? :hug:

Rafael says hello to all the Nando Chicas & Chico :lol:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Carlitas%20Cupboard/BunnyRafa04512june05.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Carlitas%20Cupboard/BunnyRafa04712june05.jpg

Gaby I might take him with me :hug: aaaaaaaw will miss my fluffball! :lol:

freesbee
06-12-2005, 07:51 PM
awwwwwww that cutie! I guess you have to comb it a lot ;)

Carlita
06-12-2005, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes: oh yeah! And he doesn't like it!!! :p hahahahahaha :lol:

Jenrios
06-12-2005, 08:39 PM
OMG Lady C - rafa the rabbit is adorable! so cute! I love bunnies! even if I am sporting 2 five inch claw cuts and a bruise from one of my bunnies!

Carlita
06-12-2005, 08:45 PM
OMG Lady C - rafa the rabbit is adorable! so cute! I love bunnies! even if I am sporting 2 five inch claw cuts and a bruise from one of my bunnies!OMC! :lol: I might join you there!! I was wearing a low top today and Rafa decided it would be fun to claw his way into my neck when I got him out of the cage..... you DO NOT wanna know what marks I have just above both breasts.....OUCH!

Anyway.... Welsh flag info :lol:

Go to User CP, then Edit Profile, scroll down to: Where are you from and look for Wales in the list!

:yeah: good luck! I'm now going to join Gaby, who's watching Bridget Jones. ;) I must be the only one who's never seen that movie...so here I go!!

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hug::wavey:

Jenrios
06-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Nicofan - I'm off to check if I still have Nico's match with Andy on tape! Excellent Fer spotting. Nico will never cut his hair - and it looks in much better condition. We used to joke on another forum that he should get a sponsor deal with a good conditioner company, a sit seemed so dry LOL!

btw, I'm a natural brown colour, but, erm, dye my hair with either red or even purple tinges:)

Jenrios
06-12-2005, 08:49 PM
ok Lady C - will check out the Welsh flag using your instructions. And I've had claw marks on the breast as well - right on the, erm, nipple. OUCH! so you have my sympathy. Rabbits are fesity little things, eh?:) Enjoy Bridget!

Jenrios
06-12-2005, 08:59 PM
woo hoo! it worked! Thanks Lady C!

Jenrios
06-12-2005, 09:01 PM
and for some reason, I've gone gooey looking at your 'cute' Fer avatar - such a lovely smile! I don't think he could be any cuter......

NicoFan
06-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Nicofan - I'm off to check if I still have Nico's match with Andy on tape! Excellent Fer spotting. Nico will never cut his hair - and it looks in much better condition. We used to joke on another forum that he should get a sponsor deal with a good conditioner company, a sit seemed so dry LOL!

btw, I'm a natural brown colour, but, erm, dye my hair with either red or even purple tinges:)

That's what I want! Red tinges...but my hairdresser won't do it...she actually wants me to go blonde (well a darker blonde not a peroxide look blonde). I said no!

Its only briefly but its between teh 2nd and 3rd sets when they showed Fer. He looks cute in his little white cap and its when he has his long locks... :cool:

Last year at the USO I wanted to drag my Nico to a good hairstylist in the City to get it taken care of...lol! I can't afford them but I know who the good (expensive) stylists are.

But you'll see in the Andy-Nico match that Nico must have gone somewhere good to get it done becasue his hair looked very good - highlights everything - he trimmed it before the French too (thank goodness just a bit). Its the best I've seen in the 3 years I've followed him.

Iza
06-13-2005, 05:12 PM
OMC! :lol: I might join you there!! I was wearing a low top today and Rafa decided it would be fun to claw his way into my neck when I got him out of the cage..... you DO NOT wanna know what marks I have just above both breasts.....OUCH!

;) I must be the only one who's never seen that movie...so here I go!!

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hug::wavey:

Nope, I haven't seen it either ;) :unsure:

And about the marks.......... :eek: :bolt: ooooh Sjou and Jen :eek: :scared:

BTW, Carlita hun, was Tommy R smiling at you&Gaby 2day? Cos he was looking in the crowds at some fans ;)

Ti-Anne
06-13-2005, 05:41 PM
well, I'm a natural brunette with some sort of red glow....but I dyed my hair red for years...thought I'd change the colour after 10 years or so:lol:. Seems the dye is really inside my hair too and it will take some time for the brown to take over. It's not as bright as it was before. A bit darker...I like it....still I was hoping to have Ferrrrrr-Licious hair! :lol: Hopefully next time! ;)

http://les-smileys.com/smiley/Chirol/smiley_950.gifnight all!

You ALWAYS look Ferrrrrrlicious, darling, whatever ! :D

Ti-Anne
06-13-2005, 05:45 PM
See girls ? I've turned to Spanish flag too !!! :lol:

Eruwen
06-13-2005, 07:16 PM
BTW, Carlita hun, was Tommy R smiling at you&Gaby 2day? Cos he was looking in the crowds at some fans ;) :scratch: If he did, I missed it! :lol: He did look at us at the end, but as far as I know that was it... :lol: He was looking a lot at his coach and Gisela though... maybe that's what you saw?

NicoFan
06-13-2005, 07:29 PM
See girls ? I've turned to Spanish flag too !!! :lol:

I want to change mine to Chilean or Spanish!!! But I'm afraid people will expect that I know Spanish! ;)

NicoFan
06-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I want to change mine to Chilean or Spanish!!! But I'm afraid people will expect that I know Spanish! ;)

I did it! Yeay! Just hope nobody asks me a question en espanol... :eek:

Jenrios
06-13-2005, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't mind a Chilean flag - but I like the dragon on my own flag.

Nicofan - we actually commented at RG how well Nico's hair looked. He's definitely sorted out his conditioner:) There's no way he'll cut it now! so you can sleep easy:)

Carlita
06-13-2005, 08:07 PM
woo hoo! it worked! Thanks Lady C!:bigclap: :woohoo: well done! ;)

Carlita
06-13-2005, 08:08 PM
See girls ? I've turned to Spanish flag too !!! :lol::woohoo: Anne! :lol:

freesbee
06-13-2005, 08:11 PM
:lol: I just read gaby's report in tommy's thread!! you lucky girls you ;) it must have been funny when you shouted his name!! :lol:

I wish I had eurosport, I wanted to see you girls!!! :D

Sommarsverige
06-13-2005, 09:10 PM
:wavey:

Hope you had a great day today, Sjoukje and Gaby :)
And thank you so much Sjoukje for the information service :hug: , this really made my day ;)

NicoFan
06-13-2005, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't mind a Chilean flag - but I like the dragon on my own flag.

Nicofan - we actually commented at RG how well Nico's hair looked. He's definitely sorted out his conditioner:) There's no way he'll cut it now! so you can sleep easy:)

I'm so happy with my Chilean flag, but the dragon is totally cool.

And yeah that's what I thought too... yeay! :D

Iza
06-14-2005, 12:25 PM
:wavey: Nando ppl :kiss:

any plans for the summer holiday :aplot: ?

freesbee
06-14-2005, 07:06 PM
hi :wavey:

yeah, but it won't be as exciting as your holiday I'm sure lol
Greece huh? very cool :yeah:

I'm going to Sweden and then I probably have to study :bolt:
and if I can... earn a little money to go to Madriiiiiiiiiiiiid :banana: (still have to inform my parents about it though :o )

Jenrios
06-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Hopefully, I'm off to Spain for the first time in years - Barcelona probably.

Jenrios
06-14-2005, 07:57 PM
I can't make the US Open though - am truly gutted!

freesbee
06-14-2005, 08:01 PM
I can't make the US Open though - am truly gutted!

ohhhhhh why not?? :hug:

Carlita
06-15-2005, 08:43 AM
:wavey: Okay, me is back home no? :sad: Gaby and myself really wanted to go back again...but money and days off work are a problem! oh well...

It was great!!! :bounce: Got pics taken with: Tommy Robredo, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Mohamed Lahyani, Mario Ancic.

And yes my dear Lizzle, love me forever :p Your Paulo posed for me! :lol: I couldn't believe I saw him so soon after we "talked" on msn! :haha: I left out the "how he should look in the camera bit" though ;) :lol:

He was so cute when watching Benneteau! Well, trying to watch, he kept falling asleep! :lol:

And Mister Mo is soooooo cool!!! I :hearts: that man!!! :lol: :yeah: Hope he's in the chair with the semis or the final!!

Okay, get changed and pack my bag...gotta go back to work....:sad: The weather is too nice to work...

:wavey: Later my dahlings!! :hug:

Carlita
06-15-2005, 08:48 AM
http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_54.gifGaby:hug:, thanks for the great days and letting me sleep at your place!!! http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_88.gifI had so much fun! :lol:

http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_99.gif

Eruwen
06-15-2005, 09:23 AM
http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_54.gifGaby:hug:, thanks for the great days and letting me sleep at your place!!! http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_88.gifI had so much fun! :lol:

http://www.bethanimacoes.com/JGRJA-EM653-87RR8-KW56MQ-JA56BD/kaos/images/kao_99.gif :hug: You're very very welcome! I had a great time too, haven't laughed so much in some time :lol:

Iza
06-15-2005, 10:47 AM
hi :wavey:

yeah, but it won't be as exciting as your holiday I'm sure lol
Greece huh? very cool :yeah:

I'm going to Sweden and then I probably have to study :bolt:
and if I can... earn a little money to go to Madriiiiiiiiiiiiid :banana: (still have to inform my parents about it though :o )

Madrid :inlove: oooh I just hope to get ther one day....won't happen too soon tho :sad:

But can't wait 4 Greece :bounce: :bounce:

BTW, Sjou and Gabs, I'm happy u had fun :yeah:

Jenrios
06-15-2005, 03:33 PM
ohhhhhh why not?? :hug:

because out of the 4 of us who meet up and go, I'm the only one who can make it. The others have work issues <sigh>

Jenrios
06-15-2005, 03:34 PM
I LOVE the US Open - it's difficult to choose between the US Open and RG.

NicoFan
06-15-2005, 03:37 PM
because out of the 4 of us who meet up and go, I'm the only one who can make it. The others have work issues <sigh>

I will be at the US Open for 10 days Jen so I'll be sure to take lots and lots of pictures to post here.

And Cincy before that.

Next year, I would like to go to Acapulco, IW, Amersfoot, Kitzbuhel, US Open, and Madrid...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for that, I'll have to win the lottery!!! :D Probably will be just the US Open and Acapulco. :sad:

NicoFan
06-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Oopps forgot the biggest one on my wish list - RG!! Of course would have to win the lottery to do that one also...

ayena
06-15-2005, 03:59 PM
You're lucky girls to go for holidays I'll probably stay all two months at home :crying2: :crying2:

NicoFan
06-15-2005, 04:02 PM
You're lucky girls to go for holidays I'll probably stay all two months at home :bigcry2: :bigcry2:

If it makes you feel better Ayena, the US Open really isn't going away for the holidays for me - I live right by the tournament grounds. And if it wasn't for the tennis, I wouldn't go to Cincy if you paid me... :eek:

ayena
06-15-2005, 04:09 PM

Iza
06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
awwwww Ayena :hug: :hug: I'll prolly get bored too most of the time when I'm at home :sad:

freesbee
06-15-2005, 07:08 PM
how are my Nando chicas today? :hug:

Carlita
06-15-2005, 07:18 PM
:wavey: me is fine no? Little ti-red no? Hoest in de Frezzelgrot?! :lol:

Eruwen
06-15-2005, 07:42 PM
how are my Nando chicas today? :hug: :wavey: I'm good... little tired from yesterday and monday :lol: And I can't make up my mind if I should go back tomorrow or not.... :lol:

freesbee
06-15-2005, 08:27 PM
:wavey: me is fine no? Little ti-red no? Hoest in de Frezzelgrot?! :lol:

it's lonely in here :bigcry:

Carlita
06-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, I'll join you yeah? But how did Pebbles end up a Frezzel in the Frezzel cave??? :scratch: :lol:

freesbee
06-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Well, I'll join you yeah? But how did Pebbles end up a Frezzel in the Frezzel cave??? :scratch: :lol:

don't know :p weirder things have happened in my world :lol:

Carlita
06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
:haha:

http://www.dougmeade.com/img/fraggles.jpg

freesbee
06-15-2005, 08:38 PM

I'm the pink one with the blue hair!!!lol lol :angel:

so, handing in your candidature are you?

Carlita
06-15-2005, 08:48 PM
hahahahaha, sure I'll be the one with the red pigtail thingies...although my hair is not that red anymore :p

freesbee
06-15-2005, 08:50 PM
are you the yellow one then, gaby? ;) :lol:

Sommarsverige
06-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Good eve everyone :wavey:

Hope everyone is fine here, I am just great today. ;)
Fantastic weather, holidays are coming closer and just everything´s fine ;)

Nice to have you back here Sjoukje :hug:, but I liked your information service a lot. We have to talk soon on msn, I guess :)
But I am very happy that you and Gaby had such a nice time :D

Eruwen
06-15-2005, 08:58 PM
are you the yellow one then, gaby? ;) :lol: Eh.... I guess? :lol:

I gotta go... decided to go to Rosmalen tomorrow, so I have to go sleep soon!

freesbee
06-15-2005, 09:02 PM
:zzz: slaap ze!!!

hi birte :wavey:

lizabeth..*
06-16-2005, 06:49 AM
SJOUKJEEEEEEE :kiss:

I got the video!!!!! Thank you so so so much! Was afriad it might not work as VCR is being a bitch lately but it works fine! :hug: You rule!!!

Dutch sounds so funny.

Carlita
06-16-2005, 07:35 AM
:woohoo: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Phew!!!! Glad it's there! Tomorrow the Rosmalen pics are ready! Fingers crossed for the Paulo pic! ;)

Dutch...:lol: so now you know how we speak! I'll put my mic on one day! :p hahahaha! Enjoy the video!!
:hug: to you and your cute :dog: :D

Iza
06-16-2005, 07:44 AM
:haha: @ that pic :lol: I'll be the one w/purple hair

I didn't go to school 2day and 2moro we have the end-of-year festivities :bounce: Yeaaaay!!!!! Then 3 months of summer holidays...... :woohoo: :crazy: !!!
And Wimby starts in 4 days :banana: ! Lots of live tennis again (not that I didn't have live tennis in the past 4 weeks :p )

Ooooh, Gaby, I'm sorry for Tommy :sad: ... can't wait for a new Rosmalen report :cool:

Carlita
06-16-2005, 08:06 AM
Eh.... I guess? :lol:

I gotta go... decided to go to Rosmalen tomorrow, so I have to go sleep soon!:wavey: have fun Gaby!! :bounce: :hug: Tommy, Mo & Mario for me! ;) :lol:

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:18 AM
I will be at the US Open for 10 days Jen so I'll be sure to take lots and lots of pictures to post here.

And Cincy before that.

Oh, US Open and Cinncy? I'm going green! I like Cinccy as well:) and you've been to Miami as well - that's a lot of tennis! I need to get my act together and sort out my RG pix. Working full-time and studying do not go together.......

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:20 AM
being a newbie here, I get a bit confused - so is Eruwen really Gabby, who lives near to Lady C? is that right? and you both went to Rosmalen?

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Lady C - is 'Casa Moya' your 'project'?

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Oh, how embarrassing - it is you, and it's in your sig! <blush>. (which I just decided to check!) I could of course delete or ammend my previous post, but oh well, I'm used to embarrassing myself.......:) I know of it because a friend of mine likes Carlos and keeps telling me to check it out for the Fer news.

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:27 AM
btw, my friend LOVES your site! and of course, now I do:)

Carlita
06-16-2005, 09:46 AM
:wavey: Jen!! :lol: no worries! So Eruwen=Gaby, she runs Tommy Robredo.net. I would be Sjoukje from Villa Moya! hahaha! We live not that far from eachother. So it's easy for us to go to Rosmalen together.

Glad you like the Villa! Are you a member yet? Sign up, and let me know it's you. I'll accept you of course! ;)

Gaby is in Rosmalen now, if all went well. Hope she gets to see Tommy! :D

freesbee
06-16-2005, 07:18 PM
helloooo Nando Chicas!!! :wavey:

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks Sjoukje for clearing things up for me. Things get a little confusing around here:) My friend had been raving about your site for a while and how there were Fer things on there, and she e-mailed me the addy when we came back from RG. After a couple of visits, it clicked it might be you! I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

It's great to have someone living reasonably near you who shares your enthusiasm for tennis and certain players. In the UK, it's all mostly Wimbledon. I've made some fantastic Marcelo friends around the world - been to visit them etc - and then, just 3 years ago, I met as great a Marcelo fan as myself on the net - and it turns out she lives like 50 miles away from me! She's the one who likes Carlos and a fan of your site:)

Carlita
06-16-2005, 07:57 PM
:wavey: Frezzleeeeeeeeeeeees :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, may I proudly present:

:woohoo:*the Frezzle Cave*:woohoo:

Opened today in Villa Moya ;)

Jen, come and visit the villa! And your friend too!! You can also become a member so you can talk with us in the Lounge Room :)

freesbee
06-16-2005, 08:01 PM
:worship: Sjou

I'm so honoured :cool:

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Sjoukje - sent off my membership request - and I note your birthday is the day before mine! I guess those born under the star sign of libra like Fer, rabbits and Duran Duran:) btw, can you tell me how Fer came to be wearing that t-shirt - with your site on it? I'm sure you've said it many times, but I am new here:)

Jenrios
06-16-2005, 08:04 PM
:wavey: Frezzleeeeeeeeeeeees :lol:

Jen, come and visit the villa! And your friend too!! You can also become a member so you can talk with us in the Lounge Room :)

hi, just sent off my details - and I'll e-mail Trica and tell her to join instead of lurking all the time:) Have to go now, but I look forward catching up with you! :wavey:

Carlita
06-16-2005, 08:07 PM
You're in!!! Welcome! :hug:

What shirt did Fer wear?? *confuzzled* I know I have a t-shirt with Nando Chica, Verdasco Online... Is that the one you meant?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1711390&postcount=568

Eruwen
06-16-2005, 09:33 PM
:wavey: have fun Gaby!! :bounce: :hug: Tommy, Mo & Mario for me! ;) :lol: For us too! :lol:

So, decided to go to Rosmalen yesterday at about 11.30 pm :lol: But I'm sooooooo glad we did! I had SO much fun, it was an awesome day! Saw Tommy train 2 times, saw Mario's match (with Mo on the chair! :woohoo: ), and then saw Tommy and GGL's doubles match. That match was soooooooo much fun! They were joking around, laughing all the time. Was great to see Tommy like that after yesterday! :hug: Too bad they lost in the end (it was a really close match), but on the other hand... now they'll leave for Wimby, so I won't be tempted to go another day :lol:

Yup... it's been a great tournament! I'm so glad I went... I really did have tons of fun! Sjoukje, Louise.... thanks! :hug:

hola
06-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Oh. Ok, so you wrote it here :) good he had the good mood, because after yesterdays performance i thought he would be frustrated. Do you think he will leave now? I thought he would stay and watch Dulko playing. Or tennis is the main priority!? :)

Eruwen
06-17-2005, 09:02 AM
Oh. Ok, so you wrote it here :) good he had the good mood, because after yesterdays performance i thought he would be frustrated. Do you think he will leave now? I thought he would stay and watch Dulko playing. Or tennis is the main priority!? :) :scratch: I also wrote it in Tommy's forum...

hola
06-17-2005, 09:51 AM
:scratch: I also wrote it in Tommy's forum...
I know :retard: Don't pay attention. After the whole day of learning my brain stopped to work a little bit earlier yesterday :silly:

Eruwen
06-17-2005, 10:03 AM
:lol: I guess that's a good excuse ;) :lol:

hola
06-17-2005, 10:44 AM
It's not excuse, that's true. :rolleyes: Hate exams :help:

Iza
06-17-2005, 03:17 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOh I had my end-of-year festivities today @ school and it was a laugh :haha: ! We had so much fun and took tons of pix!!! I'll post one really soon ;) just gotta resize them ;)
Glad 2 hear u had fun, Gabs :yeah:

Iza
06-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Good luck with yer exams hola :kiss:

Iza
06-17-2005, 03:28 PM
actually here they are...added them from photobucket..hope they don't destroy you're browser....they're HUGE I know..... :unsure:

the 1st pic was right after the festivities in the school yard and the ppl are (from left to right):
my very good friend Sabrina, me, my friend Celia and 2 boys in my class Laurentiu and Bogdan.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/IzaNandita/P6170510.jpg

The 2nd one is with my best friends: Luisa, Sabrina and me and it is in the park

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/IzaNandita/P6170557.jpg

and the last one is silly me in the park

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/IzaNandita/P6170594.jpg

Iza
06-17-2005, 03:29 PM
again, sorry if i destroyed yer browser :help: :unsure:

freesbee
06-17-2005, 04:45 PM
haha, mine seems to have survived!!! cute pics ;)

Carlita
06-17-2005, 05:17 PM
:D Great pics Iza!! :bounce:

Jenrios
06-17-2005, 07:09 PM
yes, Iza, great pix!

Jenrios
06-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Lady C - am enjoying the tour of the villa:) Re the t-shirt - I'm sure I saw a pic of Fer with a t-shirt with something like Casa or Villa Moya on it - or is it an 'in joke' amongst the Spanish players?

Eruwen
06-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Great pics Iza! :yeah: Looks like you had a lot of fun too! :yeah:

Oh, and my browser survived ;) :lol:

Carlita
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Lady C - am enjoying the tour of the villa:) Re the t-shirt - I'm sure I saw a pic of Fer with a t-shirt with something like Casa or Villa Moya on it - or is it an 'in joke' amongst the Spanish players?

:scratch: I doubt that very much!! :lol: would be fun though...but it's probably something else ;)

Sommarsverige
06-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Very nice photos, Iza :hug:

@frees
Jag kan inte reppa (heter det så??? :lol:) dig tillbaka, tyvärr, men önska dig lycka till för måndag, du klarar det :) Vi hörs snart, hoppas jag :hug:

hola
06-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Good luck with yer exams hola :kiss:
Thank you :hug:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 07:29 AM
:woohoo: oooooh the Nando forum is almost bigger than Moya's! :rolls:

we rule! :banana:

:yeah: good luck Hola!! :)

Iza
06-18-2005, 10:49 AM
:woohoo: oooooh the Nando forum is almost bigger than Moya's! :rolls:

we rule! :banana:

:yeah: good luck Hola!! :)

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Nando chicas rule :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: !!!!!!!!

Carlita
06-18-2005, 11:41 AM
well, only a little less than 100 to go!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Why am I inside the house....scanning my ass off...when outside is such nice weather??? I might go and sit outside and study my Spanish for a bit.

I'm hoping that M&M win today...so I go back to Rosmalen tomorrow! :bounce:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 11:59 AM
well, only a little less than 100 to go!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

yo-ho-ho en een vat vol rum http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/party/trink4.gif :lol:

(sorry that just popped into my head :o )

@Birte: tack så mycket ;) men dessa jävla partikelverb :help: :fiery:
oh and something a friend who studies German taught me: Prepositionen sind plemplem. :rolls:

hmmm. I suffer from moodswings these last days. Exams are bad for Frezzle health :bigcry:

lol. so much for the self pity.

:rocker2: NANDO CHICAS :rocker2:

edit: why don't these smilies work? at least the ones I get from other sites :(

Carlita
06-18-2005, 12:04 PM
I can see all the smilies Frezzles!! :banana: Also those you took from other sites!

Oooh how many exams to go???? VAMOOOOOOOOOOS :bounce:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 12:10 PM
muchas gracias :lol:

I still got 4 to go :bigcry: and until the middle of the second week at Wimby!! Isn't that just :banghead:

I can't see them. Damn my computer!!!!

Carlita
06-18-2005, 12:21 PM
oooh boo for you!!! :hug:

have you tried refreshing the page?

ooooooooooh Mo on the chair with the Flip - Llodra match! :banana:

gosh it's hot outside!:cool:

Iza
06-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't see all smilies Frrezzles :sad: ... couldn't see the ones from the soap opera thread :tears:
Awwww exams :ras: por u :hug:

Oh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze the Wimby coverage I'll have will be soooooooooooooooooooooo bad :fiery: !!! :sobbing: y couldn't ES show it :help: :bigcry:

Iza
06-18-2005, 01:01 PM
oooh boo for you!!! :hug:

have you tried refreshing the page?

ooooooooooh Mo on the chair with the Flip - Llodra match! :banana:

gosh it's hot outside!:cool:

it's hot here too but it's clowdy ....it's like in a sauna...yuck...makes me feel dizzy :( don't like it! yesterday everything was purrrfect ;) but not today :(

Carlita
06-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Scan scan..... look, it's me and :baby: Mario!! he's so cute! And tall! :eek:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Carlitas%20Cupboard/Rosmalen132mariosjoukje.jpg

hola
06-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Cute. You have the same face expression like Nando in your avatar. Really! :)

Iza
06-18-2005, 01:30 PM
cute pic :baby: !!! his hair is a mess but I like it :hearts:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 01:33 PM
:lol: Mario's cute!

Iza, could you email me your address one of these days? I'll make you a Kane cd :yippee:

WTF???????:confused: In the middle of the 2nd set, they stop the match! (on tv that is) :smash: me hate Dutch tv!!!! :fiery:

Iza
06-18-2005, 01:34 PM
:lol: Mario's cute!

Iza, could you email me your address one of these days? I'll make you a Kane cd :yippee:

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :bounce:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Iza, your av is brilliant!!! :lol:

Iza
06-18-2005, 03:44 PM
glad ya like it :D :D :D ;) :cool:

Iza
06-18-2005, 03:50 PM
53 posts till we get Moya :armed:
VAMOS!

Carlita
06-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah!! Nando Chicas will be BIG!!! :lol:
Im liking this, and Moya's my number one :o (don't tell him he might get mad at me)

Iza
06-18-2005, 03:54 PM
we won't tell him :angel:

Nando needs promotion and he needs a big forum :p
So here we are, doing that :cool:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah you're right....Charly's got millions of fans, is well known....

we need to get the Nand on the map! :lol:

Iza
06-18-2005, 03:59 PM
:yeah:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:01 PM
:sport:almost there.......:haha:

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:03 PM
:haha: we're doing our best...posting our asses of :lol: and reviving long-dead thread :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:04 PM
shhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Eruwen
06-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Hello ppls! Gotta make my contribution ;) :lol:

*floats on on her cloud* :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:13 PM
hahahaha, what colour is your cloud then??? :haha:

lizabeth..*
06-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Here we go girls...I'll throw in a token post to help you out!

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:17 PM
joehoe, I'm back for 5 minutes!!lol

Iza, I love your av!! :D :worship:

made a new one myself :angel: but first I have to resize the thing.

wooooh :eek: we're almost there!!lol (is this helping?? :lol: )

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Well thank you Lizzle!! :lol: so nice of you to join us! ;)

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:20 PM
it's always helping Frezzles!! :lol:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:24 PM
hmmm it's still a nice red cross. it takes a while before it shows the pic, don't it :confused:

lizabeth..*
06-18-2005, 04:25 PM
It's ok...always happy to help.

Frst night in I don't know how long I haven't gone out after work...so while I SHOULD be sleeping, I'm so used to strolling in the door no earlier than 4...so that gives me another hour and a half :p

Carlita
about 10 minutes.....who's on it???

freesbee
me :p or at least something like me :angel:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:26 PM
It's ok...always happy to help.

Frst night in I don't know how long I haven't gone out after work...so while I SHOULD be sleeping, I'm so used to strolling in the door no earlier than 4...so that gives me another hour and a half :phahahaha you could go to sleep a little earlier for once ;)

Eruwen
06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
hahahaha, what colour is your cloud then??? :haha: Pink, blue.... doesn't matter :p :lol:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:31 PM
wooh it won't take long before I reach 1000!! lol (not very much is it :o )

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:31 PM
oooooooooh it's here it's here!!! like it? :p :angel:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:32 PM
me :p or at least something like me :angel:omg :sobbing: hahahaha it's great!!!!! :yeah:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:34 PM
the frees is everywhere :devil: :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:43 PM
the frees is everywhere :devil: :lol:how many nicknames do you have??? almost as many as i do?! :haha:

Eruwen
06-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Omg Freya, love your avatar! :haha:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:46 PM
how many nicknames do you have??? almost as many as i do?! :haha:

frees was my first I think...lol and then Frezzles of course. See the link??lol

thank you :D

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:47 PM
:smash: why did Mark lose today??? mario did his job well!!! Now I won't go to Rosmalen tomorrow..... :crying2:

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Mario :yeah: :clap2:
Mark :smash: :banghead:
Nice new av, Frezzles ;)

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:51 PM
10 to go!!!!lol :bounce:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:53 PM
well, maybe it's for the best! It will be sooo hot tomorrow...don't wanna be stuck in the stands !!!! Burning to a crisp! :o

I should do some studying! Oh and got a cd to burn ;)

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh and got a cd to burn ;)

:angel: :bounce:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:55 PM
you like the rocky stuff? or the ballads? Or a bit of both?

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:56 PM
bit of both ;)

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:57 PM
:woohoo: we made it :woohoo:

:aparty:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 04:59 PM
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:bounce: woohoo :bounce:
:bigclap: applausje voor onszelf! :bigclap:
:banana: WE RULE :banana:

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:59 PM
really? :aparty: :aparty: :woohoo: :bounce:
We RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE :rocker2: :rocker2: !!!!!!!!!

Eruwen
06-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Yeah baby! :banana:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Okay, well, mission accomplished!!! I'm going now! To Scheveningen beach!!! :woohoo:

:wavey: laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Chicas!!!! :hug:

freesbee
06-18-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm off as well

later, gals!! :wavey:

Iza
06-18-2005, 05:14 PM
c ya girls :wavey: !
I'm leaving too :kiss:
Off to write the girls's draw in my notebook :o

Mount Goddess
06-18-2005, 07:43 PM
I an here to ask our lord and master Nando if he will excuse me from his little world for 2 weeks while I go spanish stalking at wimbledon!

Iza
06-18-2005, 07:52 PM
sure he will leigh hun :yeah: ;) esp if u immortalize them in gorgeous pictures that will make his chica go :crazy: and :drool:

NicoFan
06-18-2005, 08:07 PM
I an here to ask our lord and master Nando if he will excuse me from his little world for 2 weeks while I go spanish stalking at wimbledon!

Pictures, pictures, pictures, take lots of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And please give Fer lots of :hug: from all of his chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Iza
06-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Post no. 5,800 for me :aparty: :woohoo: ! Nowhere near Carlita's over 10k but stiil :p .Posted over 100 messages today :eek: :eek: !!!

freesbee
06-18-2005, 08:22 PM
ohh god!!lol lol I have a long way to go!!! :lol:

congrats Iza :yeah:

NicoFan
06-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I've been really busy lately with school so can someone quickly fill me in on what is happening with Fer and Feli - are they still friends? I read some of the old posts but did something happened at the French? Or am I reading into posts something that didn't happen...

freesbee
06-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I think they are still friends, they played at RG together (and lost in first round :o ) but they didn't team up again after that. Feli was supposed to play with Rafa at Halle, but they didn't because Rafa pulled out. And they're a team for Wimby. Fer is playing with Juan Monaco. But I don't know the details (I wish :angel: )

NicoFan
06-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks frees! That's what made me wonder - Rafa/Feli playing doubles in Wimbledon. Juan is a good guy too but is a traditional clay court player. Two clay court players who don't know how to play the grass. Shame on Feli for not helping his amigo - Fer desperately needs court time.

freesbee
06-18-2005, 09:00 PM
de nada ;) if you want theories about the double teams, go check out the Spanish Armada Soap @ Feli's thread!! Lots of conspiracies and juicy love relationships!!! :haha:

Carlita
06-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Post no. 5,800 for me :aparty: :woohoo: ! Nowhere near Carlita's over 10k but stiil :p .Posted over 100 messages today :eek: :eek: !!!:yippee: congrats hun!!! :hug:

Ooh Leigh!!! Have soooooooo much fun!! Hope you meet the guys!! Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pics!!! :wavey:

Daniel
06-19-2005, 12:42 AM
:drool: :lick:

Eruwen
06-19-2005, 07:09 AM
I an here to ask our lord and master Nando if he will excuse me from his little world for 2 weeks while I go spanish stalking at wimbledon! Have a great time! :hug:

Iza
06-19-2005, 01:16 PM
de nada ;) if you want theories about the double teams, go check out the Spanish Armada Soap @ Feli's thread!! Lots of conspiracies and juicy love relationships!!! :haha:

yeah ;)
that is the ultimate soap opera :yeah:

Carlita
06-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Iza hun, I made you Kane cd's. :D Yeah, cd's :lol: I can't choooooose!! hahaha!

Will send them to you tomorrow. Without boxes...don't have boxes.... :o And it's easier to send them without anyway!

I hope you will like them. I like the first cd best. The others are great too, but different. Especially the last one...but then again...Dinand's been through a lot of heartache, so I didn't expect anything else really.

Iza
06-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Iza hun, I made you Kane cd's. :D Yeah, cd's :lol: I can't choooooose!! hahaha!

Will send them to you tomorrow. Without boxes...don't have boxes.... :o And it's easier to send them without anyway!

I hope you will like them. I like the first cd best. The others are great too, but different. Especially the last one...but then again...Dinand's been through a lot of heartache, so I didn't expect anything else really.

yeah, it's fine w/o boxes :yeah:
ooooh can't wait till they arrive :bounce: :bounce: I owe ya tons!!!!

Carlita
06-19-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah, it's fine w/o boxes :yeah:
ooooh can't wait till they arrive :bounce: :bounce: I owe ya tons!!!!:lol: well, you might hate them ;)

OMC! :eek: WHAT is he wearing?! Dinand of course..... :lol:
http://www.nolecbv.nl/7L/050520fearlessrecordshop/20050520_fearlessrecordshop_011.jpg

http://www.nolecbv.nl/7L/050520fearlessrecordshop/20050520_fearlessrecordshop_003.jpg

*goes in search of Nando pics*

Iza
06-20-2005, 06:25 AM

Carlita
06-20-2005, 01:29 PM
:wavey: Iza, the cd's are on their way :D :dance:

Iza
06-20-2005, 02:15 PM
:wavey: Iza, the cd's are on their way :D :dance:

:bounce:

Carlita
06-20-2005, 05:54 PM
:hug: Thank you Nando for making me vCash today :lol:

Carlita
06-21-2005, 06:05 AM
:wavey: Lizzle, would you still like the tape with Paulo and Roger?

oooooooooh I don't wanna go to work today! :sad: And my ankles have swollen up! Anyone seen some ankles wandering about...they're mine! :lol:

Carlita
06-21-2005, 09:24 AM
me is bored :( no? me wants to go a la casa :sad:

Iza
06-21-2005, 09:25 AM
u at work? awwwww :hug: :hug:

Carlita
06-21-2005, 09:27 AM
yeah:awww: sneaking in posts :devil:

Iza
06-21-2005, 09:32 AM
;)

TV Sport's coverage of Wimby is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I thought :yeah:
After seeing Fed-Paulo, Marat-P-Dorn and Mario-Summererererererer and Nando in the highlights show, they're showing Amelie's match taped ;) Not to nice to see her double-faulting again :(

Carlita
06-21-2005, 10:20 AM
:D well enjoy the tennis Iza!!! I hope Rafa will start when I get home and not before.

*fingers crossed*

Eruwen
06-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Hello purdy peeps! :wavey: Have two pictures of me and Sjoukje, taken before the Tiesto concert! They're a bit blurry (not flurry, as I typed first :haha: ) unfortunately, but I like them nonetheless!

http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/sjoukje_gaby1.jpg

http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/sjoukje_gaby2.jpg

Carlita
06-21-2005, 06:57 PM
:) I like the second one!!! OMC! I'm still red there!! :lol:

Sommarsverige
06-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Very nice photos of you both, Gaby and Sjoukje :)
Thanks for sharing :hug:

freesbee
06-21-2005, 07:29 PM
how tall are you Sjoukje? :eek: :D

freesbee
06-21-2005, 07:32 PM
@birte: jag kan inte reppa dig tillbaka just nu ;) min tenta var svår, men jag hoppas att det var bra. min assistent är inte snäll :( och tennis är inte bra för mina studier lol :o

Carlita
06-21-2005, 07:41 PM
how tall are you Sjoukje? :eek: :D1.83/ 6 feet

freesbee
06-21-2005, 07:44 PM
oh god. lol. I will look like a shrimp next to you :lol: :o

Sommarsverige
06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
@birte: jag kan inte reppa dig tillbaka just nu ;) min tenta var svår, men jag hoppas att det var bra. min assistent är inte snäll :( och tennis är inte bra för mina studier lol :o

Hehe, det problemet känner jag ;) (att tennis är inte bra för studier). Men du klarade säkert din tenta ändå. När var det nu du åker till Sverige? Jag åker om exakt 10 dagar :bounce: Jag ser så mycket fram emot det.

Sommarsverige
06-21-2005, 07:47 PM
What do you girls (and boys) think? Wouldn´t it be nice if everyone will post a picture of himself here? I mean, Sjoukje, Gaby and Iza have already done it....It´s nice when you know how the person you talk to looks like, no? :lol:

freesbee
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
bad idea. lol. most of my pics are terrible :o

Jag åker till Sverige efter den 7 juli, men kanske måste jag stanna hem :sad: eftersom min bror vill inte komma med oss och då ska bara mina föräldrar gå. lol min svenska är inte bra nu :( kanske eftersom jag måste plugga engelska nu ;)

Carlita
06-21-2005, 08:17 PM
:yeah: me likes no?

Okay, go on!!! Post your pic here girls! (and Doug :p) :bounce:

Frezzles don't be silly!! You look lovely! :hug:

Sommarsverige
06-22-2005, 06:52 AM
I will post a pic this eve when I am home from work :)

Looking forward to your pics already ;)

Sjoukje, I finally got my yellow Livestrong bracelet, so happy :bounce:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 06:57 AM
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah ! Good on ya Birte!!!

:sad: oooh I have to go to the dentist in 30 minutes.... me hates dentist no? :scared:

Iza
06-22-2005, 08:44 AM
:hug:

I think I'm the only one who actually likes the dentist's :unsure:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 09:18 AM
:cuckoo: you little mad my iza?? no??? :lol:

Iza
06-22-2005, 10:14 AM
:cuckoo: you little mad my iza?? no??? :lol:

:smash: :haha: :o

Carlita
06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
:smash: :haha: :o

but me loves lil iza wiza anywiza, no? :kiss::hug: ;)

Carlita
06-22-2005, 12:24 PM
:sad: oh boohoo......my feet and legs hurt...it's not funny anymore.... body aches... :sad:

I wanna scream....or hit someone.... :sad:

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 12:29 PM
:sad: oh boohoo......my feet and legs hurt...it's not funny anymore.... body aches... :sad:

I wanna scream....or hit someone.... :sad: :hug: What's wrong? :awww:

Iza
06-22-2005, 01:37 PM

I wanna scream....or hit someone.... :sad:

:awww: :awww: :awww: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 01:54 PM
:hug: thanks girls :awww:

freesbee
06-22-2005, 06:52 PM
big hug :hug: from your lovely daughter in law ;) :p hope you feel better soon!

Iza
06-22-2005, 07:27 PM
:bounce: still waiting for Frezzles and Birte pix ;)

*still sobbing after Nando's loss :sobbing: *

freesbee
06-22-2005, 07:31 PM
*trying to sneek out*

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 07:35 PM
*trying to sneek out* *grabs frezzles by the hair and drags her back* We want pictures! :lol:

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 07:36 PM
:wavey:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 07:38 PM
:wavey: Hey Doug! Post a pic here:p muchas gracias:D

DAMNIT! :sad: I still ache and Nando's loss certainly did not help....

FREZZLLLLLLLLLES post your picture please!! Or you want me to do it for you :aplot: ;)

freesbee
06-22-2005, 07:38 PM
*grabs frezzles by the hair and drags her back* We want pictures! :lol:

*frezzles is too little and manages to escape from Gaby's claws :lol: :p *

freesbee
06-22-2005, 07:40 PM
FREZZLLLLLLLLLES post your picture please!! Or you want me to do it for you :aplot: ;)

oh damn I forgot you have it :lol: :o ok I'll post it...........

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 07:40 PM
:wavey: Dougie!!! :wavey: Welcome back! How was your trip?

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 07:41 PM
*frezzles is too little and manages to escape from Gaby's claws :lol: :p * Hey, I'm only 3 cms taller than you :lol: No use trying to escape from me :devil:

freesbee
06-22-2005, 07:42 PM
here it is :o it is on a party, it was very late, and very hot inside;.. that should explain how I look lol lol

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 07:42 PM
:wavey: Hey Doug! Post a pic here:p muchas gracias:DA pic of what? :p

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Dougie!!! :wavey: Welcome back! How was your trip?:bigwave: It was great thanks! :D

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh, lovely picture!! You're very cute! :D

freesbee
06-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Oh, lovely picture!! You're very cute! :D

:D

hey chicas (and chico) are we gonna party at page 100?

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Mine is set to 30 per page, so I'm on page 49 :lol:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
oh dear! hahaha Almost 100 pages!! This chat rules :rocker2:

Doug, a picture of you please;)

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 07:53 PM
here is me: http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50378

:p

Sommarsverige
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
okay girls (and boys), here are finally two pics from me :)

One is from february and the other one from the WTC final (see the t-shirt ;) )

Carlita
06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
:yeah: great pics!!!! Now, who are still missing???

Liz, Leigh, Emily......who else??

freesbee
06-22-2005, 08:01 PM
well leigh's a wimbly for the moment, so she can't put one up now ;)

Eruwen
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
okay girls (and boys), here are finally two pics from me :)

One is from february and the other one from the WTC final (see the t-shirt ;) ) Very cute! :D Love the shirt :yeah:

Carlita
06-22-2005, 08:15 PM
well leigh's a wimbly for the moment, so she can't put one up now ;)okay, point taken ;) Emily's in Europe...but Lizzle is still here!

Liiiiiiiiiiiiz pic please :D ;)

Iza
06-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Nice pix Frezzles and Birte :yeah:
Now Dougie, Liz and Leigh and Ems when they come back

I'm going to bed :zzz: :bigwave:

Nighty night sad Nando chicas :awww: :sad: :hug: and Dougster chico :kiss:

freesbee
06-22-2005, 08:35 PM
bye bye my dear Iza :wavey: :zzz:

Douggie Style
06-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Nice pix Frezzles and Birte :yeah:
Now Dougie, Liz and Leigh and Ems when they come back I posted my pic! :p

Carlita
06-22-2005, 08:38 PM
:hug: Night Iza :zzz:

freesbee
06-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm off as well. To be fresh to learn English literary crap tomorrow :yawn:

:zzz: night everyone!!

Carlita
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
:hug: night Freya :zzz:

freesbee
06-23-2005, 08:25 AM
boy and girls,

I have just got an e-mail from Leigh! Looks like she's having an amazing time at Wimbly. Some extracts:

OMG OMG yesterday (wednesday) has to be the best day of my whole life ever! We got there at 10.30 as we had tickets for the day already and went straight to number 3 court where Juan Carlos was playing. We got right at the very front!!

After Juan Carlos's great match I went round the back and saw him come out. Freya it was so exciting. I was standing right next to him and he touched my arm. *faint*. I hated myself as I had nothing with me to get him to sign and as I had no one with me I couldn't get a photo with him. But I still took loads of pics of him just there next to me.

Then I was so excited as the put an extra game on our court and it was Nando. I was just ready to take pics and my camera messed up. :( We watched a bit of that and then headed to court 13 to watch Feli and Rafa in the doubles. We didn't think we would get in as there was loads of people waiting to go in but we did and got great seats right near the front. I took about 40 pics of them. God Feli is sexy!!! On the tv and in pics you never get to see how :drool: he is!!

Give everyone my love on the forums! bij deze... :D

amazing isn't it!! I can't wait to see those pics!!

Carlita
06-23-2005, 10:19 AM
:hug: thanks Freya!! Wow! Sounds like our Leigh has a great time!! Hope she doesn't flood the place with all that drooling :drool: over our men! :lol:

ooooooooooh almost time to go outside.....I'm bored in here.....and I have to be careful that she doesn't see me posting here...because, yeah, well, you dont msn at work do you! :rolleyes:

:confused: msn??? Isnt that something totally different???????????????:shrug:

Iza
06-23-2005, 11:07 AM
she? is it yer boss?

Awwwwww Leigh is one lucky girl! Can't wait to see that big bunch of HOT Felo pictures :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!!
Had to change my av after yesterday's heartbreak :sobbing: Thanx again Sjouks for these yummylicious ferlicious set of pix :inlove:

Carlita
06-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Iza hun, I :hearts: your new av!!! :yeah: I got that as a background on my mobile! :lol:

yeah, "she" is my boss's sister, but she decided to take the afternoon off :woohoo: when I got back from my lunchbreak...so me berry gappy no? :lol:

ooooooooooh I loooooooooooove my pieces of fresh watermelon and pineapple!! :lick: Fer-licious!! :lick:

Iza
06-23-2005, 12:48 PM
YUM! :lick: i ain't got no fruit at home at the mo...but i'm too lazy to go get some :p

Carlita
06-23-2005, 01:19 PM
I just bought them at the shops! :lick:

Oh Iza, I checked the mail. I sent it Priority, so that will take about 5-7 days to get to you. :) I hope......hahaha... well Romania wasn't on the list...but your part of europe said 5-7 days:)

Iza
06-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I just bought them at the shops! :lick:

Oh Iza, I checked the mail. I sent it Priority, so that will take about 5-7 days to get to you. :) I hope......hahaha... well Romania wasn't on the list...but your part of europe said 5-7 days:)

post #6000 :aparty:

Oh so that means it should arrive by next Wednesday...can't wait :bounce: Obv Romania wasn't on the list :rolleyes: We're outsiders y'know :ras:

Carlita
06-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Congratz Izaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :aparty: :woohoo:

Well, it could be there on saturday even!! 5 days :)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh looks like i might go to U2 afterall!!! For free! Okay, I have to hand out flyers before the show, maybe a little bit during... but who cares?! At least I get to see a bit of the show!! :woohoo:

Iza
06-23-2005, 04:15 PM
woooow great :clap2: have fun!
when is the concert?

Carlita
06-23-2005, 04:23 PM
July 16th :D :woohoo:

freesbee
06-23-2005, 05:38 PM
girls, we officially have 100 pages of Nando Chica Chatworld!!! :bowdown: to all of us!! :woohoo: :aparty:

Sommarsverige
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh Iza, your new Nando avater is just sooooooooo cute :inlove:

My god, it´s so warm here, I don´t know what to do. And it should get even warmer during the weekend :o

Sjoukje, wish you already a great concert, I am sure it will be :hug:

Only 1 week and 1 day left for me to go to Sweden :banana: *looking forward*

freesbee
06-23-2005, 05:49 PM
My god, it´s so warm here, I don´t know what to do. And it should get even warmer during the weekend :o

is it hot there as well? it's just too much! and then you try to study :sad: I just know when I'm finally done it will pour with rain. damn you weathergods!!!!! :fiery:

Carlita
06-23-2005, 05:58 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/92959.png

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/music/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/music/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/music/24.gif

Carlita
06-23-2005, 06:23 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/92965.png:woohoo: :drink: :aparty: :dance:

Iza
06-23-2005, 06:43 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: WE ARE THE BEST!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/kaos/15.gif http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/kaos/2/31.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/kaos/2/54.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/kaos/2/43.gif

Iza
06-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Birte thanx for the rep :kiss: Can't rep you back tho :(
Are you going to the Bastad tournament?

freesbee
06-23-2005, 06:48 PM
WE RUUUUHUUUUHUUUUULE oh yes we doooooooooooo!!http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/crazy/sport40.gifhttp://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/crazy/breakdance.gif

Eruwen
06-23-2005, 06:49 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh looks like i might go to U2 afterall!!! For free! Okay, I have to hand out flyers before the show, maybe a little bit during... but who cares?! At least I get to see a bit of the show!! :woohoo: Oooooooooh that's great news! :yeah: :woohoo:

Carlita
06-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Can I just say, that I really like Daniele Bracciali!!! He's been a pro since 1995!! How come I never saw him before?!?!?! FORZAAA

Poor guy is having injury time out :awww: that's a shame...

Eruwen
06-23-2005, 06:56 PM
girls, we officially have 100 pages of Nando Chica Chatworld!!! :bowdown: to all of us!! :woohoo: :aparty: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/woot.gif

freesbee
06-23-2005, 07:08 PM
jag kan inte reppa dig Birte! ;) tack for tron i mig :D have a good time in Sweden :wavey: