Phew... I'm so relieved!

freesbee
09-25-2005, 04:49 PM
:banana: :woohoo: thank you chicos!

nice glasses Feli:rolleyes: :haha:

:tape: horrible, no? :lol:

Eruwen
09-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Who has secretly been giving Feli bad advice?? http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/mep.gif :lol:

freesbee
09-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Who has secretly been giving Feli bad advice?? http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/mep.gif :lol:

certainly not me, sjoukje or you :lol: :bigwave:

Carlita
09-25-2005, 05:36 PM
maybe Fernandella??? so all the chicas would leave feli alone?? :shrug: :lol:

*wrong thread* ;)

Sommarsverige
09-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Puh, what an exciting weekend :eek:

But I am quite happy with the results anyway: Spain is through, Germany is through (thanks to Tommy :worship: ) and for the Swedes it´s also looking good :) If only this stupid rain could stop in New Delhi.... I really hope they can play the doubles till the end tomorrow morning and then it will be 3:0 for Sweden then :yeah:

Okay, Argentina lost, but anyway, they are still in the World Group ;)
I am already very excited for next years DC draw :)

Carlita
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
:wavey: oooh Birte Magnus is back in your av! :D

I just saw about 30minutes of the 1997 Australian Open final! Sampras against a 20-year-old Lord in the Making! :lol: They also showed some interviews and Charly sounded so sweet! A bit like Rafa! But I think we were lucky Carlos had a Romanian girlfriend at the time, so he had to speak English because she didn't speak Spanish and he didn't speak Romanian! Too cute! Shame he lost but he looked sweet with Spanish cap and Kangaroo! :lol:

Nathy
09-25-2005, 08:47 PM
*thud* I saw my Swiss guys today :hearts: much close :drool:

Thanks to Swiss Tennis who organised a celebration moment between Supporters and Players :hug:

freesbee
09-25-2005, 09:32 PM
nathy :bigwave: :hug:

I'm glad you had fun!:D so how did the meeting go with the other girls?

Sommarsverige
09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
:wavey: oooh Birte Magnus is back in your av! :D

I just saw about 30minutes of the 1997 Australian Open final! Sampras against a 20-year-old Lord in the Making! :lol: They also showed some interviews and Charly sounded so sweet! A bit like Rafa! But I think we were lucky Carlos had a Romanian girlfriend at the time, so he had to speak English because she didn't speak Spanish and he didn't speak Romanian! Too cute! Shame he lost but he looked sweet with Spanish cap and Kangaroo! :lol:

Yes, it was time for Magnus again ;) I never can decide who to take in my avater :lol:

Nathy, this sounds so great :yeah: I think we all would like to get to know more about your weekend, especially today, if you want to tell us about it :)
Me is going to bed now :zzz: Night to all chicos y chicas :wavey:

Btw, 2 friends from me are in Palermo right now and when they were eating today, Nando was on the table next to them :cool: Lucky girls :)
Nando

Sommarsverige
09-25-2005, 09:36 PM
nathy :bigwave: :hug:

I'm glad you had fun!:D so how did the meeting go with the other girls?

Freya :hug: Tack för din rep ;) God natt :zzz:

freesbee
09-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Btw, 2 friends from me are in Palermo right now and when they were eating today, Nando was on the table next to them :cool: Lucky girls :)
Nando

:eek: *istoojealousforwords* :eek:

god natt och sov gott birte :hug:

Carlita
09-25-2005, 09:51 PM
ooh lucky chicas!!! Gute Nacht Birte :hug:

I just made Leigh put a bet on JC :lol: He better win now :unsure: ;)

freesbee
09-25-2005, 09:55 PM
:lol:

I saw that critical point in the Oli-Andy match... I'm really :fiery: now... Andy shoudn't have broken oli, and that idiot who dares call himself an umpire has to be fired :fiery:

Carlita
09-25-2005, 09:58 PM
who was in the chair??

freesbee
09-25-2005, 10:00 PM
no idea:lol: will search for that

Carlita
09-25-2005, 10:18 PM
okay :lol:

I'm going :zzz: Sleep well everyone!! :hug:

Nathy
09-25-2005, 10:25 PM
so how did the meeting go with the other girls?

Thanks :hug: It was really nice, we were sitting all together and before or after the matches we talked a while and so on. They are so sweet, all of them. I hope I'll see them again once in my lifetime

we all would like to get to know more about your weekend, especially today, if you want to tell us about it :)

Hey Birte :hug: Yeah no problem so here is a lil report

We (my mum, a friend and myself) arrived at around 10 a.m. in Palexpo (the hall were the court was). Before we could enter the court, we sat and drank some tea. Oh and I bought myself Roger's T-Shirt: This one:

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/984/markedrfe09110569940039af.jpg
:hearts: I am wearing it right now :lol:

Then we could enter the part of the Palexpo where the court is but my mum suggested we could go to wait for the players were the pass by to enter the court so that's what we did. And we saw Bastl and Wawrinka coming out of the court after their training, Heuberger and Chiudinelli going out and entering the hall again and Lammer, Allegro and Federer coming in from the hotel :) Amazing, Federer had no security guard around him, he just passed in the crowd without any problems. He said "sorry I cannot sign anything right now" and people said okay and let him go :worship: That's what is called RESPECT :worship:

Then we went to sit in the "stadium" and cheered loudly for our guys, even though they could lose it wouldn't matter. We wanted to win 5-0 :devil: After 2 more victories :worship: We ran out of the stadium to go to the "Swiss Supporters Bar" that only members of the Official Supporters Club could enter, thanks to the membership card! And at the back there was a little stage where the players were being expected so we standed in front of it, the nearest possible. Everyone was still wondering if Federer would come as he had to go to Bangok right after. The speaker announced he would really come but only for a few minutes.

And then all the players came and they got such an ovation :worship: Everyone was there: Yves Allegro, Stanislas Wawrinka, Michael Lammer, George Bastl, Marco Chiudinelli AND the one and only Roger Federer! They all said some words in French (even Lammer and Chiudinelli who are native Swiss-German speakers) and Federer said some in Swiss-German too. Then, Yves made us sing with him and the whole team, this was so great (songs in French so no need to write it down). And then, one from the staff (Thierry something) sang a whole song all on his own, with the music from "Champs Elysees" of Joe Dassin and the lyrics written for our Roger. He was really really touched by this (at a moment he even hided his face under his cap :lol: )! I hope I will be able to have the lyrics of this song somehow, but I can transcript the chorus for you:

"Rooooooger Federer, il a du talent, Roooooooger Federer, oui c'est la classe, sur du dur, sur la terre, en indoor ou en plein air, il vous fait tout ce que vous voulez avec sa Wilson" "Rooooooooooooger Federer, he is talented, Roooooooger Federer, yes he is topclass, on hard court, on claycourt, on indoor or open air, he makes really all what you want with his Wilson"

:worship: These are so truuuuuue!!! And then, before leaving, the whole team embraced each other and the were jumping like one person celebrating with us who were jumping aswell!

Then they left so that Yves, Roger and George could take their plane. Before leaving, Roger signed some autographs but he stopped just before me :bigcry: :awww:

But still, these 3 days were awesome! I love my Swiss guys :hug:

Carlita
09-25-2005, 10:32 PM
nice shirt Nathy!

I got the blue one with white back :) won it in the Rotterdam meet & greet

oooooh me really sleep now! hahaha!

:wavey::hug:
here's a pic of my signed shirt, my igor andreev racket and jcf ball :D

Nathy
09-25-2005, 10:38 PM

Will go to sleep in about 20 mins too, I am killed by these 3 days :lol: :zzz:

Night Night Sjoukje :hug:

Eruwen
09-26-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi Nathy :wavey: Glad you had such a great time! :yeah:

What is this official supporters club exactly? I've heard about it before, but I have no idea what it is :lol: Do they have one for every team?

Iza
09-26-2005, 09:22 AM
:bigwave:
Hola chicas!
Nathy, cool weekend :yeah: :hug: ! Glad u had so much fun ;) BTW, is Roger a native Swiss-German or Swiss-French?

I am having a great time cos the exchange programme is going very well ;) The German girl that is in my exchange is very nice and we went outdoors this weekend ;) It was sooooo cool! I'll tell you more this weekend after they go and I can spend more time online :)
Besos :kiss:

Björki
09-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi chicas :wavey:
I am back from Belgium. I had a great time there :)
Birte danke für die Ergebnisse!!! Und nun ist es auch
endlich geschafft :)

Iza
09-26-2005, 09:28 AM
hi Peggy :hug:
did u go to USA-Belgium in DC?

Björki
09-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Yes I was at the DC tie in Belgium. :) And of course I wanted
the USA to win :lol:

Iza
09-26-2005, 09:58 AM
;)

I have to go now and I'll be back on Friday cos we're going on a 3day trip with the Germans :bounce:
Byeee :wavey:

freesbee
09-26-2005, 11:19 AM
holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:bigwave:

wow that is so cool nathy!!!:D it must have been fantastic!!!

ohhhh peggy, you were here? well I mean, in Leuven ;) :lol: I hope you had lots of fun!!

Izaaaaa :kiss:have a great time!!

Nathy
09-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Nathy :wavey: Glad you had such a great time! :yeah:

What is this official supporters club exactly? I've heard about it before, but I have no idea what it is :lol: Do they have one for every team?

Hey Gab :hug:

Well you subscribe to it for a year for example and you get some advantages for instance: you can order tickets before the non-members for the DC Ties, you can have tickets for 2 persons, you get an official Swiss Tennis Team Supporter T-Shirt ( :lol: ) you get a membercard that can allow you to such events and so on... And all the members are gathered in the stadium when the DC takes place so you can make a lot of noise :rolls:

Yeah I think every team has one :unsure: I know France and Switzerland have it, you should check this for other countries to be sure :)

Nathy
09-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Hola chicas!
Nathy, cool weekend :yeah: :hug: ! Glad u had so much fun ;) BTW, is Roger a native Swiss-German or Swiss-French?

Thanks Iza :hug: Roger is a native Swiss-German speaker ;) He was born and has always lived in Basel which is located in the German speaking part of Switzerland, check this map to get the different parts:

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/215/swiss4hm.th.jpg (http://img351.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swiss4hm.jpg)

I put the 3 linguistic areas, Roger's Home, where I live and where the DC was :p

Roger is a native Swiss-German speaker but he can speak, normal German, French, English, Italian and Spanish I think... He is so clever :worship:

Oh and thanks for your rep :hug: Think the av will come at the weekend ;) And yeah the DC was lot of fun as you could read above :p Hope everything is fine for you :hug:

Carlita
09-26-2005, 04:18 PM
:wavey: hola chicas!

oooh those supportergroups sound like fun!! Where could you find info on that? On the DC site??

great map! :) I've been in Lausanne, Montreux and Geneva and I have family in Bern :D Really would like to go back to Geneva one day...or around Lake Geneva anyway...so beautiful there!!

Eruwen
09-26-2005, 06:18 PM
oooh those supportergroups sound like fun!! Where could you find info on that? On the DC site?? I googled every possibility I could think of, but couldn't find anything! For Spain, that is... Someone :help: :lol:

Nathy
09-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Nice Sjoukje I didn't know about you having family in Bern :D Yeah it is a beautiful region, for sure, I am lucky to live in such a place :)

You should try to find the website of the Spanish Federation of Tennis coz for Switzerland all the info is on the Swiss Tennis (the Swiss Federation of Tennis) website and then on Davis Cup info... Hope you'll find something :D

Sommarsverige
09-26-2005, 07:41 PM
:wavey:

I also think this sounds very interesting with the Supporters Club, Nathy :yeah: But I don´t think this is organisated by the Davis Cup organisation, but by each country...Would love to have those groups for Argentina and Sweden though ;) And of course for Spain :)

In Switzerland I have only been to Schaffhausen and at the airport in Zuerich :lol: But a friend from me moved to Dornach, so I hope I can visit her some time ;) I would really love to see more from Switzerland, it must be so beautiful :)

@Peggy: Hab ich gerne gemacht :) Gott sei Dank sind sie ja weiter in der Weltgruppe :yeah:

freesbee
09-26-2005, 07:48 PM
:haha: Nathy, your sig :lol: sjoukje will love it! :yeah:

I have found that spanish tennis federation site, but err... it's completely in Spanish :scared: or I have overlooked the words "english version" lol lol

freesbee
09-26-2005, 07:52 PM
look :D

http://www.rfet.es/imagenes/store/articulos/2/10.jpg

Mount Goddess
09-26-2005, 07:55 PM
lol where did you find that

freesbee
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
www.rfet.es
real federación española de tenis ;)

Mount Goddess
09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
lol lol lol lol lol

Nathy
09-26-2005, 08:24 PM

I also think this sounds very interesting with the Supporters Club, Nathy :yeah: But I don´t think this is organisated by the Davis Cup organisation, but by each country...Would love to have those groups for Argentina and Sweden though ;) And of course for Spain :)

In Switzerland I have only been to Schaffhausen and at the airport in Zuerich :lol: But a friend from me moved to Dornach, so I hope I can visit her some time ;) I would really love to see more from Switzerland, it must be so beautiful :)

@Peggy: Hab ich gerne gemacht :) Gott sei Dank sind sie ja weiter in der Weltgruppe :yeah:

Yeah that's what I think that is why I suggested to search through the Federation of Tennis of the Country you're interested in... Hope there are such for all of you :hug:

Schaffhausen, I've never been :lol: and Zürich Airport once I think but when I was really little :p But will go in 15 days :rolls: I hope you'll be able to visit her :) Yeah it is really a nice country, talking about landscapes with the lakes, mountains and so on :)

Nathy
09-26-2005, 08:27 PM
:haha: Nathy, your sig :lol: sjoukje will love it! :yeah:

And you like it too :D? I wanted a change ;)

freesbee
09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
And you like it too :D? I wanted a change ;)

it's :cool: :yeah:

Mount Goddess
09-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Frey your Belgium flag is back!!!

freesbee
09-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Frey your Belgium flag is back!!!

oh yes, now that you mention it! I have to change it back again!

Carlita
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
:lol: yeah your sig ROCKS Nathy! :yeah: Fantastic! I had a look through the spanish federation site....but couldn't find anything! Apart from those shirts! :lol:

oh well....we'll keep searching:)

Nathy
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
it's :cool: :yeah:

Thank you :D :bounce:

Nathy
09-26-2005, 08:37 PM
:lol: yeah your sig ROCKS Nathy! :yeah: Fantastic! I had a look through the spanish federation site....but couldn't find anything! Apart from those shirts! :lol:

oh well....we'll keep searching:)

Thanks sweetheart :hug: Hope you'll finally find out smth about it :yeah: :worship:

Carlita
09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I especially like the Carlos and Fernando bits in your sig...:lol: not a surprise to everyone, I'm sure :angel:

freesbee
09-26-2005, 09:11 PM
I especially like the Carlos and Fernando bits in your sig...:lol: not a surprise to everyone, I'm sure :angel:

not really :p :lol:

Nathy
09-26-2005, 09:20 PM

:eek: Really?? I never thought about this :p :lol:

Carlita
09-26-2005, 09:54 PM
:D :lol: SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE :haha:

oKane, me go sleep now.....:zzz:

buenas noches :hug:

freesbee
09-26-2005, 09:55 PM
:rolls: :lol: you never cease to amaze me sjoukje!!! :haha:

this chica goes to do dodo too!! :zzz: :hug: :bigwave:

see you all tomorrow!

Nathy
09-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Night Night both of you :hug: Sweet dreams :p

Eruwen
09-27-2005, 06:02 AM
look :D

http://www.rfet.es/imagenes/store/articulos/2/10.jpg Oooooooooh I want one of those!!! Too cool! Do you have a link to the page where they're on?

I searched the site of the Spanish tennis federation as well... but I couldn't find anything! :help:

Carlita
09-27-2005, 06:15 AM
try clicking on a link with tienda in it :) Tienda=shop

Eruwen
09-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Mmm... I knew that! :lol:

Carlita
09-27-2005, 08:30 AM
then you will have found it :)

http://www.rfet.es/store/001.php?j=1&id=44&subid=44&offset=1000

Björki
09-27-2005, 10:53 AM
that's cool :D

Carlita
09-27-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah it is! :) Maybe they'll sell them in Madrid :D

:wavey: to Becky! :lol: Tell us a bit about yourself :)

siobhan
09-27-2005, 12:54 PM
:wavey: everyone

Carlita
09-27-2005, 12:58 PM
:wavey: hola Siobhan (edit: Hanna ;)) :) wie gehts?

siobhan
09-27-2005, 02:05 PM
PRIORITY ACCESS, that's so annoying! :lol:

We had new oil delivered today and now we have to wait to turn on the heating and the whole place stinks. :bolt: I'm really thinking of taking a long walk or going into town (I'm only afraid I'd spend money I don't really have) just to get out. But then I'm always so lazy ... :o

cohka
09-27-2005, 05:13 PM
hola :wavey: :D I think you rather post on this thread than Feli's one so I've decided also to write here :) tho I am quite short Nando's fan (since his match with Jarkko Nieminen during USO ...) but I am getting into it all :D
my name is Kasia and I'm from Poland but I just love Finland :)
(haha this day is my joining day I thing 'cause I've finally posted everywhere I wanted to :o and ofc I hope you don't mind me posting here :))

Carlita
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM
:wavey: Hi Kasia!! Welcome to Nando Land! :)

siobhan
09-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Hola Kasia! :wavey:

So, I did take that walk I thought about, and I walked through the meadows and patches of forests to the sound of k's Choice (I love them) until I came to the graveyard, and then of course it started to rain a little. :lol: Fortunately it was only light rain so I didn't come home completely soaked. But the oil smell is still pretty strong in the house (up here where I'm now it's not so bad, so it's okay), I hope it fades away soon. :) And now me need eat, I'm starving!

ayena
09-27-2005, 06:07 PM
:wavey: everyone!!
How was your day?? Mine was pretty good but our spanish teacher get mad and was asking everyone the things we had learn!!! :lol: It was so much fun with him!! :p
:wavey: Kasia!!! Mam nadzieję, że twój dzień był też miły!!! ;)

cohka
09-27-2005, 06:23 PM
:wavey: everyone :D
bon apetit siobhan :)
ayena I've sent you an email on hotmail :o :)
hehe jesli milym mozna nazwac malowanie plotu to bylo milo ;)

btw girls (or should I say chicas?? :D) what are your real names if I can ask :)???
and I know that you probably have talked about your interests and so on for 1000 times but would you like to talk a lil bit about it one more time :D just to know eachother better :D

Eruwen
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
:wavey: Hi Kasia! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/welcome.gif My name is Gaby ;) I'm actually not from Spain... I'm from Holland :lol:

Welcome to Armada Land! Enjoy your stay here :yeah:

Sommarsverige
09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Welcome Kasia :wavey: :hug:

Nice to meet you here as well ;) We have met in the Guille forum already :)
Don´t know if I told you already, but I am Birte and I am not Swedish either, but big fan of Sweden (among others the tennis players ;) )!!!
I love mainly the Swedish guys, but also almost all Argentines and Nando :p

But feel free to ask whatever you like ;)

Sommarsverige
09-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Oops, totally forgot to write that I am actually German ;)

Nathy
09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Kasia :eek: :lol: Welcome again :lol: :p

You know it but I say it for others who might not know:p

My name is Nathalie I am 20 (let's say 21 coz in less than a month I have my BD) and I live in Lausanne, Switzerland (French speaking Part). I am Italian and Swiss :)

Enoy your stay here Chica :hug:

cohka
09-27-2005, 07:55 PM
:bounce: yeeey thx sooo much :hug: :D hi Nathy once again :D ooh I didn't tell it :o I am 19 :D
oh and hello Birte :hug: heheh I also like Finland for its guys :o :D
my best friend is wondering what's wrong with me 'cause he has tried for 3 years to tell me that southern guys are the best and I was like yeah right ;) I just loved Finland so much and the only 2 guys I really liked who were rather from south were JCF and Guille :p *stupid me* but now everything has changed :)

freesbee
09-27-2005, 08:06 PM

hola Kasia!! I heard from you once, from a friend of yours, Natalia I think! You were in her Sopot report;)

my name is Freya, I'm 19, and, very surprisingly, :p I'm not from Spain, but from Belgium :) I like the Spanish players, the Belgians and some individuals ;)

Carlita
09-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Nathy when's your birthday? Another Libra!! :bounce: that would make 4 now! :lol:

Nathy
09-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Nathy when's your birthday? Another Libra!! :bounce: that would make 4 now! :lol:

Yes I am on the last day of Libra :worship: my birthday is on October 22nd :D

Carlita
09-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Yes I am on the last day of Libra :worship: my birthday is on October 22nd :DWell, depending on the year, the 23rd can be a Libra too :)

:bounce: ooooh cool! So we have October 9th, 18th, 19th & 22nd :woohoo: All October Libras!! :lol:

freesbee
09-27-2005, 08:27 PM
:ras: december is still the best month of the whole year :p :lol:

cohka
09-27-2005, 08:36 PM

hola Kasia!! I heard from you once, from a friend of yours, Natalia I think! You were in her Sopot report;)

my name is Freya, I'm 19, and, very surprisingly, :p I'm not from Spain, but from Belgium :) I like the Spanish players, the Belgians and some individuals ;)
:wavey: Freya :D hehe did everybody change their flags ?? :)

:sad: it's not me unfortunatelly that you could heard about :awww: but maybe one day ;)

I'm virgo :D have to remember your birtdate Nathy :D
and what are the rest of chicas birthdays??

freesbee
09-27-2005, 08:38 PM

:sad: it's not me unfortunatelly that you could heard about :awww: but maybe one day ;)

yeah most of us did ;)

ah ok, sorry ;)

I'm a sagittarius :) 8th of december is my b-day

freesbee
09-27-2005, 08:47 PM
chicas, I'm going to bed to be a fresh lil chica tomorrow! keep your fingers crossed and I will pass my test, I'm sure ;)

:zzz: :hug: :smooch: welterusten :wavey:

Nathy
09-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, depending on the year, the 23rd can be a Libra too :)

:bounce: ooooh cool! So we have October 9th, 18th, 19th & 22nd :woohoo: All October Libras!! :lol:

Whom do these dates belong too :p ?

Wow my Carlos I had to do 4 posts to post all the pics of my fave holiday places :lol:

Nathy
09-27-2005, 09:02 PM

:rolls: I didn't change my flag :p But don't be surprised to see the Italian Flag (I am Italian aswell ;) ), the Argentinian, Uruguayan, Japanese, Irish flags next to my name :p

Nathy
09-27-2005, 09:03 PM
chicas, I'm going to bed to be a fresh lil chica tomorrow! keep your fingers crossed and I will pass my test, I'm sure ;)

:zzz: :hug: :smooch: welterusten :wavey:

Night Night Chica Freya and good luck for tomorrow :yeah: :hug:

Carlita
09-27-2005, 09:06 PM
9th Birte, 18th Leigh & 19th me :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOO FREYAAAAAAAAAAA :drive: VAMOOOOOOOOOOS :bounce:

Nathy
09-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Wow so many Libra Chicas! We rule :rocker2:

cohka
09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Good Night Freya :D keep my fingers crossed for you too :D

Carlita
09-27-2005, 09:25 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/Libra.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/libra3.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/librapink.gif:lol:

Nathy
09-27-2005, 09:33 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/Libra.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/libra3.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/librapink.gif:lol:

AMEN :worship: :worship: :worship: Cute piccies :angel:

Carlita
09-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Well this http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/Libra.gifis going to sleep! Have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning...another check up on that stupid left arm! I think my headache that won't go away might have something to do with that! :( Next Monday to the hospital to have a neurologist look at it... I hope they can fix it!

Night everyone!! :hug:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/th_bientot6.gifand http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/boanoiteblinkie_48.gif

cohka
09-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Good night :D hope the doctor will help you :D that you can feel much better :D :hug: and ofc sweet dreams :D (I just wanted to ask who is who I mean who of this Libras is one of you :D)

Nathy
09-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Night Night Chica Sjoukje :hug: Hope you'll feel better soon :kiss:

siobhan
09-28-2005, 12:15 AM
:ras: december is still the best month of the whole year :p :lol:
Aaabsolutely!! :D

hehe did everybody change their flags ?? :)
I'm not Spanish either, I'm from Germany. But it's so much sunnier and nicer in Spain ... ;)

My birthday is December 19th. I'll be 25 this year.

Good luck with your test, frees!

Eruwen
09-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Freyaaaaaaa! Good luck with the test! :drive: I'm sure you'll pass ;)

Scorpio here... My birthday is on November 2. I was born two weeks early, and now I'm older than my cousin by four days... and he can't stand that :lol: I'm turning 25 this year as well!

Oooh the painter finally showed up... he's painting the front door now, and it SMELLS! I hate the smell of paint... But hopefully after this they're finally done! Cause I am :lol:

Carlita
09-28-2005, 08:08 AM
:wavey: hmmm.....another useless visit to the doctor! :( He said the neurologist would just be to make sure that my doctor diagnosed it right.... uhuh.... well goodie! :fiery: And that I would probably get the same answer..... DUH How will that help me? They will fix it! I'm not going to wait another month for it to disappear....it won't, or it would have been gone by now.... :sad:

This is NOT helping the mood Im in! It takes a lot these past few days to not completely lose it every day and snap at everything and everyone..... I hate that...that's not me.... :sad:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/BIGsayhi.gif

Eruwen
09-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Sjoukje, Freya, look! :D http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=LEVS

Let's hope it will stay like that for a couple of weeks! :bounce:

ayena
09-28-2005, 09:23 AM
:wavey: everyone!!!
Honestly i just got up :p Sjoukje I hope you'll feel better soon :hug: Freya good luck with driving test chica!!! :D
Btw I'm scorpio. I was born at 26 of October :D

freesbee
09-28-2005, 12:36 PM
awww Sjoukje :hug: :hug: :hug: I wish I could make you feel better somehow :sad:

that looks so good in Madrid! :D :yeah:

thanks for all your support chicas. you are the best :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Scorpios and sagittariuses UNITE!!!!! :lol: :bounce:

Carlita
09-28-2005, 12:52 PM
awww Sjoukje :hug: :hug: :hug: I wish I could make you feel better somehow :sad: :hug: thanks

Scorpios and sagittariuses UNITE!!!!! :lol: :bounce: :haha::devil:

Douggie Style
09-28-2005, 01:38 PM

Nathy
09-28-2005, 01:39 PM
:hug: Sjoukje Chica :hug:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 01:44 PM
hola!!!! :cool:

Nathy
09-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Hola chiquita :cool: :lol:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
:lol: :kiss: thanks chicas for all your support!!! wuv you all! :yeah:

Nathy
09-28-2005, 01:50 PM
I am berry gappy for you chica :smooch:

cohka
09-28-2005, 01:54 PM
:D CONGRATS Freya :D I am also happy that you're happy and that you did it :yeah: :D

cohka
09-28-2005, 01:56 PM
:unsure:
oh and Sjoukje be strong and take care of you :D biiig :hug:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
thank you, thank you :cool: hehe

Nathy
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM

:eek: Doudie I didn't see your post :o How are you chico?

siobhan
09-28-2005, 02:54 PM

Ohh, Sjoukje, that doesn't sound good at all ... :hug: I really hope things will be better for you soon!

The internet didn't work earlier, I was all :eek: :eek: :eek:!! Thank God it's working again now, I'm such an addict ...

Nathy
09-28-2005, 02:57 PM
The internet didn't work earlier, I was all :eek: :eek: :eek:!! Thank God it's working again now, I'm such an addict ...

So am I :lol:

Eruwen
09-28-2005, 03:04 PM
*raises hand* Me three! Thankfully I hardly ever have downtime *knocks on wood* :lol: I remember when I still lived with my parents, sometimes we would just have no internet an entire weekend :eek: I would get so pissed off then :o

ayena
09-28-2005, 05:53 PM
:lol: I just get back from school. I hate be back so late especially when I have sth to learn :mad: We finally have student list and guess what my number is 13!!! :unsure:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 06:02 PM
*raises hand* Me three!

:wavey: *joins club*

Eruwen
09-28-2005, 06:07 PM
:wavey: Welcome to the club! :lol:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 06:08 PM
my addiction is so bad I can't spend an entire day off the comp cos I'm too curious what is going on everywhere :o

Eruwen
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Me toooooooo! I know exactly what you mean! The only time when I can do that, is when I'm on vacation or something, or when I'm just too tired or sick :lol:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Me toooooooo! I know exactly what you mean! The only time when I can do that, is when I'm on vacation or something, or when I'm just too tired or sick :lol:

EVEN THEN!! :lol: :haha:

Sommarsverige
09-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Hola :wavey:

I guess I am also in the club ;) It has become so difficult to live without the comp and even during holidays I start to check where the nearest internet cafe is....
If you think about it, it´s maybe a bit sad also, but the main reason I want to go online nowadays is to meet all the nice chicas y chicos in this forum :hug: :)

cohka
09-28-2005, 07:43 PM
I i think I should also join *feel addicted*

hehe Birte I was also looking for the nearest internet cafe during my holidays :o I told myself that I have to check sth important .... but i don't think it would finish only on it

freesbee
09-28-2005, 07:45 PM
awww birte! this is a cute doggie! :D :hug:

Sommarsverige
09-28-2005, 08:16 PM
awww birte! this is a cute doggie! :D :hug:

Thanks :hug: Unfortunately this cute doggie is already dead, but I sometimes miss him so much :sad:
In fact he is the reason I started to get in contact with Sjoukje ;) Lex looks so much like our old doggie "Kuddl" :eek:

freesbee
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM
ohhhhhhhhh:sad: I'm sorry :hug:

Kuddl, that's such a cute name!!!!! :D

Nathy
09-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Comp' addiction :lol: Freya, the same here me can't live one day without me checking the comp :shrug: :p

freesbee
09-28-2005, 09:12 PM
:lol: it's a disease I tell ya!!

Nathy
09-28-2005, 09:15 PM
:lol: it's a disease I tell ya!!

Incurable disease yeah :rolls:

Mount Goddess
09-28-2005, 09:31 PM
I will die when I go on holiday with no internet for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!

freesbee
09-28-2005, 09:35 PM
I will die when I go on holiday with no internet for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: you will survive and come back to us!

Nathy
09-28-2005, 09:39 PM
When I'm on holiday I survive without a PC but not when home :lol:

:hug: leigh

Carlita
09-28-2005, 09:43 PM
I think if you post here a lot....it might be hard to be without a pc... I know I don't like it much! :lol: Of course if you are somewhere nice...no problem... but even in Mallorca I logged on! :) only one time, so I was a good girl. :angel:

Carlita
09-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Birte, that's such a CUTE piccie of Kuddl!! :hug::hearts:

here's a picture of Lex and his friend Konijn (who's not with us anymore:sad: ) Lex's health is still not very good... He's not eating properly...

siobhan
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
When I'm on holidays I never go to internet cafés, I take holidays off the comp, too. :D The first few days I always suffer from withdrawal pains, but then it gets better. :lol: And when I get back and see the tons of stuff and mails I have to catch up on ... :eek: :lol:

Sorry to hear that Lex's health still isn't very good! :hug: It's a very cute picture of him and Konijn!

freesbee
09-28-2005, 10:13 PM
awww poor little animals... :sad:

Konijn, that's original :p :lol:

Carlita
09-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Konijn, that's original :p :lol:Yeah isn't it? :haha: well, blame my cousin....:p her bunny;) One of my colleagues daughters named her bunny: Duif :haha: that's worse!

Carlita
09-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Buenas noches everyone :hug::wavey: :zzz:

Nathy
09-28-2005, 10:29 PM
Buona notte ragazza :p

MSN is out :sad:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 10:21 AM
:wavey: hola everyone!

Question to Jen: I saw this post from you in GM

and much as I like Verdasco - please, you can't compare Verdasco to Rios! (see tagline), and please, don't mention Rios and Nadal in the same sentence.

Now I hate GM so I'll just ask you here :lol:
*Why not compare Fer and Marcelo? (not that I ever would....okay, 2 lefties....both extremely talented... but so very different, especially when it comes to personalities!)

*And what's wrong with Nadal?? I take it you don't like Rafa if you don't like him mentioned in one sentence with Marcelo. :shrug:

;) I just wondered... :hug:

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 10:24 AM
:wavey: Pfffffff... been folding a couple hundred letters! (And put them in envelopes :lol: ) :eek: And it's still not done! But first... lunchbreak! Why am I always so hungry when I'm at work? :lol:

Mmm... I think we're getting the last bits of Rita here! Lots of wind, and it was raining so hard this morning!

Palermo site :smash:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 11:09 AM
:scratch: hmmm..chicas I was just thinking...what if I just took a plane to Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca or just stayed in Madrid on October 23rd? :D yeah great idea! Correction: BRILLIANT plan! :D

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 11:14 AM
The draw for the world group is out! :eek:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=55241

Crap... Spain and Holland are in different halves :( I don't think I wanna go to Belarus to see them play :lol:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 11:34 AM
One of my colleagues daughters named her bunny: Duif :haha: that's worse!

gosh :lol:

hmmm..chicas I was just thinking...what if I just took a plane to Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca or just stayed in Madrid on October 23rd? yeah great idea! Correction: BRILLIANT plan!

good plan :yeah:

about the world group draw: does that mean that if (let's put "when" shall we ;) ) they beat Belarus, they play Australia or Switzerland? :eek:
hmm who's playing for Belarus again?

Carlita
09-29-2005, 11:37 AM
But Freya..I'm VERY serious......:sad:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 11:44 AM
I know, I said "good plan :yeah:" in a serious way!!! :lol: :hug:

siobhan
09-29-2005, 11:47 AM
That draw is ... interesting! :lol: And there's no way Germany will beat France (at least I don't believe it) and then of course there's no way they'll meet Spain much later on, so of course no Spain on my TV. Gna gna gna ...

And it's really stormy here, too, very windy and raining, very autumny. Bye bye summer, see you next year (I hope!)! :wavey:

And my virus scanner has finally deigned to update itself after not being able to do so for nearly ten days. It was getting uncomfortable ... :o

Björki
09-29-2005, 11:50 AM
poor Swedes :sad: :sad:
Are you going Birte?

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 12:13 PM
about the world group draw: does that mean that if (let's put "when" shall we ;) ) they beat Belarus, they play Australia or Switzerland? :eek:
hmm who's playing for Belarus again? Yup... So let's hope that will be in either Switzerland or Spain then! Cause then there's at least a possibility I can go :lol:

Mmm... I think Max Myrini (HOW do you write that? :lol: ) plays for Belarus?

Björki
09-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Mmm... I think Max Myrini (HOW do you write that? :lol: ) plays for Belarus?
yes. (Mirnyi) :)

Sommarsverige
09-29-2005, 01:08 PM
poor Swedes :sad: :sad:
Are you going Birte?

Hehe, are you joking; Peggy ;) I would really love to go, but I think I won´t :sad:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Max Mirnyi & Vladimir Voltchkov! :unsure: tough cookies!

What do they mean : choice of ground decided by lot? I read the rules and things...but still don't get it :shrug:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Hey Chicas :D

Listen, the DC Tie will be like that:

If Switzerland beats Australia, Switzerland will host Spain or go and play in Minsk (Belarus) ;) So if you wanna see your chicos you can come to switzerland maybe :bounce:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 02:33 PM
that would be lovely Nathy!! :lol: me thinks me likes :)

Nathy
09-29-2005, 02:58 PM
So for the 1st round let's all say

HOPP SUISSE :banana:
VAMOS ESPAÑA :banana:

:p

MTF is driving me crazy :fiery:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 03:04 PM
So for the 1st round let's all say

HOPP SUISSE :banana:
VAMOS ESPAÑA :banana:

:p

MTF is driving me crazy :fiery:

me too! :mad:

so, when would that possible 2nd round be?

Nathy
09-29-2005, 03:19 PM
7-9th April ;)

Carlita
09-29-2005, 03:25 PM
oh dear! Just before Barcelona!!! hmmm........ first the first round! :lol:

Why's mtf driving you girls crazy? I have no problems...

Nathy
09-29-2005, 03:29 PM
oh dear! Just before Barcelona!!! hmmm........ first the first round! :lol:

Why's mtf driving you girls crazy? I have no problems...

Yeah first the first round :p

You have no problem coz you're a premium member right? But before it always said the server is busy blah blah blah :ras:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah...:woohoo: premium!!! And it's faster, no adds....i like it a lot :)

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 05:40 PM
The second round is in April? Isn't it normally in July?

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 05:45 PM
Ooooooooooooh look at my vcash http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/grin.gif

Carlita
09-29-2005, 05:50 PM
The second round is in April? Isn't it normally in July?as of this year (or maybe even last year) it is in April. July a lot are :zzz: because of RG and Wimby This is better :) hmm I'm confused...hahaha... it has been in april before.... :lol:

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 06:25 PM
This year and last year it was in July... don't know about the years before that though.

Oh well... April is probably better anyway... July is more difficult to get time off from work I think :lol:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah it's a bit of a mess.. :lol: changes every time!

Oh bij de weg, NO NED-ESP final! I'd rather go somewhere than give the Dutch the satisfaction to get even more irritating!! :lol:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 06:36 PM
OH MY CARLOS!! Today when I was walking in Rotterdam on my break...I saw a Dutch street organ (thank you Gaby :lol: ) and it was playing: "We Like To Party"... the Vengaboys...

:haha: hilarious!!!! :haha:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 06:45 PM
ohh I would have preferred July :sad: university life is not divided properly :(

lol, the vengaboys! that is so old :haha:

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh bij de weg, NO NED-ESP final! I'd rather go somewhere than give the Dutch the satisfaction to get even more irritating!! :lol: True... but I so desperately want to see a Davis Cup tie! (with Spain playing :lol: )

Carlita
09-29-2005, 06:46 PM
it's old yeah! But can you hear it coming out of a street organ??? :bolt: :lol:

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Vengaboys on a street organ (btw, I had to look that up :o )... now there's something you don't hear every day! :lol:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 06:52 PM
True... but I so desperately want to see a Davis Cup tie! (with Spain playing :lol: )it's not worth it Gabs.....Really, it's NOT worth it....not if those IDIOTS get to the final! We'll never hear the end of it!:scared:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:18 PM
We'll never hear the end of it!:scared:

The same here with France World Champion in soccer in 1998... We're in 2005 and we still see no end to their "Remember 12th July 1998 [see I even remember the exact date :scared: ] when we became BLAH BLAH BLAH" :ras: Ooooooh me is fed up with Frenchies in sports :sad:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Vengaboys on a street organ (btw, I had to look that up :o )... now there's something you don't hear every day! :lol:and me no wanna hear again por favor :unsure:

Mount Goddess
09-29-2005, 07:22 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: OMG I would pee my pants if i heard the Venga Boys!!!

Eruwen
09-29-2005, 07:24 PM
:haha:

Mmm... I guess it's the same in every country... I mean, they're still talking about Holland winning the European Championships in football here! That was like, what, 1988?

Oh well... Spain just has to go through! Cause then they will play the second round in Europe, no matter who they play... right? Cause I think if they play Australia, it's in Spain, as the last time they played Australia was in Australia?

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:27 PM
:haha:

Mmm... I guess it's the same in every country... I mean, they're still talking about Holland winning the European Championships in football here! That was like, what, 1988?

Oh well... Spain just has to go through! Cause then they will play the second round in Europe, no matter who they play... right? Cause I think if they play Australia, it's in Spain, as the last time they played Australia was in Australia?

Yeah but as I am NOT FRENCH and NOT LIVING in France it is rather annoying all the mess they always do with this :fiery:

Yeah I think it would be in Spain coz if Switzerland wins, Spain comes in Switzerland so if it is the otherway round, Spain would host Australia I think :unsure: But as it is not gonna happen :devil:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 07:28 PM
yeah lol same for Belgium when they reached the quarters or semis in the soccer world championships in Mexico '86... "belgium, such a little country, yet capable of many things" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 07:30 PM
But as it is not gonna happen :devil:

YOU ARE GONNA MAKE MASHED POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:34 PM
YOU ARE GONNA MAKE MASHED POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared: I was saying as Australia is not gonna beat Switzerland :devil:

freesbee
09-29-2005, 07:37 PM
:scared: I was saying as Australia is not gonna beat Switzerland :devil:

well?:lol: that was what I meant!

Carlita
09-29-2005, 07:39 PM
:scared: I was saying as Australia is not gonna beat Switzerland :devil:they better not!!

Carlita
09-29-2005, 07:44 PM
But I was just thinking...if the Dutch players would start acting the way Martin Verkerk :bolt: :fiery: did after the RG final...then I don't wanna be Dutch! :unsure:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:47 PM
well?:lol: that was what I meant!

Ok then I didn't get the meaning of your sentence above :o

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:47 PM
they better not!!

You Gooood Chica :angel: :p

Carlita
09-29-2005, 07:50 PM
You Gooood Chica :angel: :pwell yeah! :lol: me only like Flip and Andrew...and they no play...so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE :devil:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 07:55 PM
well yeah! :lol: me only like Flip and Andrew...and they no play...so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE :devil:

Flip doesn't play the DC :eek: ? And Andrew is...who? :shrug:

But anyway we will win (Roger and Stan listen to me please) :devil:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 07:58 PM
did Flip play this year??? I don't think he did... Andrew would be the gorgeous, funny and lovely Andrew Florent :hearts: he's wonderful!!

Nathy
09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think he did but why wouldn't he try to play next year anyway :shrug: or at least be in the team just in case of :shrug:

I don't know this player :o Sorry :o

freesbee
09-29-2005, 08:21 PM
Ok then I didn't get the meaning of your sentence above :o

lleyton's nickname is "potato" ;)

freesbee
09-29-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't think he did but why wouldn't he try to play next year anyway :shrug: or at least be in the team just in case of :shrug:

I don't know this player :o Sorry :o

never heard of him either :o

I never thought I would say this :lol: but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Switzerland!

Carlita
09-29-2005, 08:22 PM

I don't know this player :o Sorry :ookay, not his best pic, but this guy is really beautiful up close....and cheeky too! He once watched Pat Rafter in Rotterdam, and he sat there with Peter Nyborg :hearts: They were trying to get Pat out of his concentration when he wanted to serve!! And everytime Pat would stop his serve and go :haha:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/images/F195_TP.jpg

Carlita
09-29-2005, 08:24 PM
lleyton's nickname is "potato" ;)and why is that again??:lol:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 08:25 PM
lleyton's nickname is "potato" ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay then I understand :p

But why this nickname btw :scratch:

Nathy
09-29-2005, 08:27 PM
I never thought I would say this :lol: but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Switzerland!

:worship: Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

freesbee
09-29-2005, 08:29 PM
and why is that again??:lol:

I have no idea :lol:

Carlita
09-29-2005, 09:31 PM
:wavey: Night everyone! http://smileys.******************/cat/4/4_8_4v.gif

freesbee
09-29-2005, 09:32 PM
teruste!! :hug:

Mount Goddess
09-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Night toots xxx

Mount Goddess
09-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Did anyone have that Mr Potatohead toy when they were little?

Nathy
09-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Did anyone have that Mr Potatohead toy when they were little?

Yay me :rolls:

siobhan
09-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay then I understand :p

But why this nickname btw :scratch:

I believe it's got something to do with a comment Kafelnikov made in DC 1999 (?) in Australia. He got beaten by Hewitt after he had said how easily he would beat Hewitt, and then he said playing there was like playing on a potato field or something like that. I wasn't following tennis at that time but I read this somewhere. I hope it's true. :lol:

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Hola chicas :wavey:

Omg... crazy day at work! :eek: It's like it's friday the 13th :lol:

Sommarsverige
09-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Hola chicas :wavey:

Omg... crazy day at work! :eek: It's like it's friday the 13th :lol:

Totally agree, cos it´s the same here :mad:

I wanted to go home in one hour, but I think I can cancel this :( Anyway, it´s a long weekend soon :bounce:

Carlita
09-30-2005, 11:36 AM
:eek: why do they start ticketsales earlier every year?? Rotterdam starts at October 8th! :( Last year I believe it was November...)

Carlita
09-30-2005, 11:38 AM
:wavey: Doudiieeeeeeeeeeee!!! Where are you? Have you dumped us now ??? :sad: Should I update the name?? :p

Björki
09-30-2005, 11:41 AM
have a great weekend everyone here :hug: I will be away again. :wavey:

Nathy
09-30-2005, 12:31 PM
See you Björki :hug:

Doudie came yesterday or the day before but no one answered his post (I didn't see it for a while) hope he will be back :sad:

Douggie Style
09-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Here I am :hug:

Nathy
09-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Doudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie :woohoo: :bounce:

How are you :hug: ?

Carlita
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Here I am :hug::D Dougster!!! I thought you might have forgotten all about us :hug:

oooooooooooooooh me is liking the sushi and seaweed :lick:

Douggie Style
09-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Nathy, Sjoukje :hug: :bigwave:

I'd never forget! I've just been busy with Uni and something else ;)
I'll pop in when I can :D

siobhan
09-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Have a great weekend too, Björki!

I got some great mail today (and yesterday too) and I think I'll bake a cake later. :)

Carlita
09-30-2005, 01:06 PM
I've just been busy with Uni and something else ;) I know that! :lol: so it wouldn't be hard to forget about us ;)

Carlita
09-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Have a great weekend too, Björki!

I got some great mail today (and yesterday too) and I think I'll bake a cake later. :)oh :lick: me wants some cake pwease:D

Bye Peggy!!!! :wavey: Have a good weekend!!!

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 02:56 PM
:eek: why do they start ticketsales earlier every year?? Rotterdam starts at October 8th! :( Last year I believe it was November...) October 8th??!! Damn! Guess I better start thinking about when I want to go then... :lol:

siobhan
09-30-2005, 05:04 PM
oh :lick: me wants some cake pwease:D

The cake is in the oven, you can all have some later if you want. :)

I fell asleep this afternoon when I was lying on the bed and reading for a bit. :o I had the weirdest dream, lots of different scenes, in one I was watching a WTA match and in one I was with my brother in the house we used to live in, but not in the same flat ... all very strange. Glad I woke up. :D

Carlita
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
:bounce: *looks forward to Hanna cake* :lol:

Look, Iris took some pics this afternoon....:o thank you...NOT :lol: Light wasn't right so they are not that great!

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Oooooooh I think they're lovely! I love the first one! :yeah: Cute outfit :D

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 06:21 PM
:wavey: Buenas noches!

Omg... I'm sooooo pooped! :lol: It was such a crazy day at work... First of all, I had to do pretty much two jobs, since my colleague had the day off, and the girl that was supposed to fall in for her had a job interview at the last moment... Then, some ppl from the company had this big urgent assignment for some couriers, but everything got messed up :unsure: And of course, there was LOTS of work! And to top it, I had to deliver these silly flyers on 8 floors, so it was pretty late when I finally got home! (Oh, yeah... had to run some errands too :lol: )

But hey.... WEEKEND!!!!!!! :woohoo: :banana:

Carlita
09-30-2005, 06:24 PM
thank you :hug: shame the colours aren't great and the quality sucks! :lol:

siobhan
09-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Cake's ready, help yourselves! http://www.hoerspiel-board.de/images/smilies/essen.gif

I think you look really nice in those pics, Sjoukje! :)

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Ooooooooooh cake, yummy! :lick: Thanks!

Carlita
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
:banana: yaaaay weekend!!! oh dear, :unsure: I just remembered: tomorrow I have to get up early :( to get tickets for Kane in Ahoy! Worse thing is, Bon Jovi tickets will be on sale too! :sad: so it will be busy! :(hate that!

Tomorrow night I'll go to the cinema to watch: Skeleton Key :scared: :bolt: Me scared! (my Furby Eday would say :lol: )

Eruwen
09-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, me is off again... I'm sooooo tired! Gonna watch Charmed and then :zzz:

Seeya tomorrow! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/kus.gif

siobhan
09-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Good night Gaby! :wavey:

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Any Chicas here to cheer up a very upset Chica Ferrero? :awww: :awww:
I want to die :hysteric: :hysteric:

I love you pics by the Sjoukje :wavey: :hug:

Carlita
09-30-2005, 06:54 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_dancingcow.gifmoooooooooooohttp://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_dancingcow2.gif

is it working? :hug:

:unsure: oh dear...percy pig and pals are making me sick, but they so :lick: :lol:

Night Gabs:wavey: ! Charmed still re-runs:(! me thinks next week we get new:)

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Ahhh dancing cow :) :) he make me smile abit!!

You like Percy Pigs? They are the best sweets ever in the whole wide world!!!!

Nathy
09-30-2005, 07:27 PM
:bounce: *looks forward to Hanna cake* :lol:

Look, Iris took some pics this afternoon....:o thank you...NOT :lol: Light wasn't right so they are not that great!

Aaaaaaaah smiling Sjoukji :D Lovely :D

Carlita
09-30-2005, 07:43 PM
:D so any nice plans for the weekend Chicas? OOH has anyone seen Skeleton Key yet?? :scared:

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Everyone look at my new av!!!
Thanks to my lovely chica moyanando!!

Carlita
09-30-2005, 07:49 PM
:lol: Can I just say that el señor Ferrero Donat is just soooo http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/th_cuteGlitter.gif? hahaha...http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/th_cutie44.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/th_cookie.gif

freesbee
09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
ahhhh sjoukje you look great!! :hug:

:wavey: hi everybody!!! I'm so busy driving everybody around :( I turned into everyone's personal chauffeur slash slave!!!

leigh :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 07:59 PM
My little doughnut!!!lol
I am going shopping for my lovely holiday!

freesbee
09-30-2005, 08:01 PM
ahh that is nice! to get over your grief! :lol: shopping is a very good remedy!:yeah:

Carlita
09-30-2005, 08:09 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/th_sportscar.gifdoes Frezzles own a pink car? Or is this Leigh? Blonde, pink... :lol: oooooh me thinks doll is crying! Is she???

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 08:10 PM
My grief is just going to get worse over the next few days. lol lol

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 08:11 PM
That's me crying cos my little doughnut lost!!

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Hmm look at my sexy short dress!!!

Carlita
09-30-2005, 08:15 PM
That's me crying cos my little doughnut lost!! aha! Thought it was you there!!!;)

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Think my outfit is by Louis V!!!

Carlita
09-30-2005, 08:24 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/pinkcheer.gifhere's Leigh cheering for JC :lol:

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 08:29 PM
ahhhh me look cute and soooooooooooooooooo pink!!!
Look at my shy little face going 'oh hi juan carlos' lol lol

Carlita
09-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Me found some frezzles too :)

http://www.geocities.com/sarah_jane_89_uk/05.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/sarah_jane_89_uk/11.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/sarah_jane_89_uk/07.gif:lol:

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 09:06 PM
lol lol strawberry girl!!!

Mount Goddess
09-30-2005, 09:16 PM
http://www.geocities.com/bex_dolls/guy26.gif

Sommarsverige
09-30-2005, 10:27 PM

I just wanted to say hi and bye at the same time :hug:

I have only been dropping in here, but my day was also very stressy and strange, so I will go to bed very soon :zzz: Me needs urgently sleep ;)

Sjoukje, I like your pics a lot :) :yeah:

And your new avy is so nice, Leigh :)

Okay, talk tomorrow and sweet dreams :zzz:

Buenas noches :wavey:

Iza
10-01-2005, 06:42 AM
Hola my dear chicas and chico :hug: !
The Germans left an hour ago and now I'm free to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :yawn:
I'm so friggin tired after 9 days with them but it was awesome :yeah: we had a lot of fun and we went on a supercool trip :yeah: and to some nice clubs in Cluj ;) and we went 2 bed really late so u can imagine how tired we are ...and I caught a cold (obv :rolleyes: ) and the wine I drank last nite was not too good for my poor throat :awww: but I'll be fine ;)
Can't wait 2 go 2 Germany :bounce: (in 7 months)

How have u been :hug: ?
From Monday, back to school :bigcry:

Eruwen
10-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Night Gabs:wavey: ! Charmed still re-runs:(! me thinks next week we get new:) I know! But I think this might have been the last rerun too... hopefully! Although I must admit it's nice to know what was going on before they stopped showing it :lol:

Eruwen
10-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey Iza! :wavey: Welcome back! Glad you had fun :yeah:

Björki
10-01-2005, 07:57 AM
welcome back Iza. :hug: when do you come to Germany?
and which city?

Iza
10-01-2005, 08:04 AM
iu'm going to Schpfheim which is near the border with France and Switzerland. It's a small town but we'll go to Basel too and after 7 days with the Germans we'll go on a trip to Lausanne and northern Italy :banana:

BTW, Nathyyyyyyy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Santi av :hearts: :yeah: :woohoo:

Carlita
10-01-2005, 10:02 AM
:wavey: Morning Chicas!!!

oooooooooooooooh me gots ticket to see Kane in Ahoy December 6th! :banana:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/11802/1h/www.ticketmaster.nl/images/promos/ticketservice/kane_180x90.jpg:bounce::hearts::banana:

Izaaaaaaaaa you're back!!! :hug: Glad you had a great time!!

oooh :lol: I'm listening to Shakira's Laundry Service cd....loud!! :haha: Dancing through the house.... :o Silly, I know....
:singer: whenever, wherever.....:dance:

Carlita
10-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Look Leigh: Chico Bear & Fer Moo sitting underneath the flatscreen :lol: cute no?