==Chica CHAT archives Part 1== [Archive] - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

==Chica CHAT archives Part 1==

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Eruwen
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Gaby and Freya, I just told Leigh: we should make a sign saying: Rafa, BITE ME! :lol: And I think Freya should hold it, cause she's his age!!! :lol: ;) Oh, that's a good idea :devil:

Carlita
09-18-2005, 09:44 PM
:lol:

Please take a pic of Rafas face when he sees the sign ;)I don't think I"m brave enough!!! :lol:

Carlita
09-18-2005, 10:07 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/party.gif
:woohoo:15,000:woohoo:

:aparty::lol:http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_dancingcow.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_yahoo.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_thb_pompom.gif:dance::bdaycake:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/rabbits02.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/Quotememory.gif

freesbee
09-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Gaby and Freya, I just told Leigh: we should make a sign saying: Rafa, BITE ME! :lol: And I think Freya should hold it, cause she's his age!!! :lol: ;)

:rolls: lovely idea :yeah:

ok I will hold it :lol: I will be a little :o though... they are bound to show me on tv then :lol:
who's gonna make it? :D

freesbee
09-18-2005, 10:24 PM
oooooooooooooooh congrats chou!!!! :hug: :aparty: :bdaycake: :banana:

Mount Goddess
09-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Good girl Freya now I can't wait to see you on international tv!!!!

Well done 15,000 posts!!!

Nathy
09-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Santi :drool: :inlove: he used to be my 4th fav after Michel, Iker and Zizou but I was gutted when he left :sad:
Don't worry about the language :hug: Real were cheated in the match with Celta so I know how it feels :hug:

Santi *THUD* :drool: :hearts: When I saw him 2 meters away from me I had to fight not to drool all over :lol: He is so damn hot!!! :hearts: I was happy he did leave RM for my fave club :devil: He is my second fave of the club when coming to players but when coming to the man :drool: he is the first!!

Thank you :hug: Well, honestly, I don't like RM ( :o don't smash me please)... But I saw the goals and the 3rd one for Celta was clearly not in! I understand you!

Nathy
09-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Hola chicas y Douggie :wavey:

Itīs been a nice and relaxing day today :) I watched Rafa - Guille, but as you can imagine I wanted Guille to win ;) Though I was also glad for Rafa in the end :)

Hey :hug:

Can't rep you yet but wanted to thank you for your kind words :hug: You're sweet :smooch:

Nathy
09-19-2005, 12:29 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/rabbits02.gif

:haha: :haha: :haha: I simply can't stop laughing when seeing this rabbit :lol: :sobbing: :lol: :sobbing: :lol: Oh my Carlos :haha:

Carlita
09-19-2005, 06:49 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: I simply can't stop laughing when seeing this rabbit :lol: :sobbing: :lol: :sobbing: :lol: Oh my Carlos :haha:it's cute no? :lol: It's just like my Rafael! He's like that, most of the time anyway! :lol:

Maybe I should put it in my sig? :haha: it would drive everyone crazy!!!! :lol:

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 08:56 AM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_thb_pompom.gif That banana looks so much better here than in msn! :lol:

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Maybe I should put it in my sig? :haha: it would drive everyone crazy!!!! :lol: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/hide.gif

Carlita
09-19-2005, 09:41 AM
:lol: I won't hahahaha! Yeah the banana looks muuuuuuuuuch better here!

:awww: me wants go hooooooooooooooome :hysteric:

Douggie Style
09-19-2005, 10:23 AM
:bigwave:

Carlita
09-19-2005, 10:33 AM
:wavey: Doudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey Doug! :wavey:

:eek: I ordered this 'trial issue' of a magazine about languages, and I got it today... together with a letter in which they welcome me as a new subscriber! That was NOT the plan! :lol: Better send them an email asap... It's quite expensive too :eek:

Douggie Style
09-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Morning, how are you two?

Carlita
09-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Bored, fed up, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :ras:

you? :lol:

Iza
09-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Santi *THUD* :drool: :hearts: When I saw him 2 meters away from me I had to fight not to drool all over :lol: He is so damn hot!!! :hearts: I was happy he did leave RM for my fave club :devil: He is my second fave of the club when coming to players but when coming to the man :drool: he is the first!!

Thank you :hug: Well, honestly, I don't like RM ( :o don't smash me please)... But I saw the goals and the 3rd one for Celta was clearly not in! I understand you!

it's okay :kiss: i know not many people like them ow that their game sux ...in 2003 Real had so many "fans" :rolleyes: but i love them even if they relegate ... cos I love the club not beckham and all those stars (apart from Zizou) ... i mean ...u saw who my favs are ;)

But football didn't make me too happy lately so let's change the subject ;)
how was every1's weekend :kiss: ?

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Hey Iza! :wavey:

I'm ok... my nose is just bugging me to no end! :smash: Trying to start studying, but it's not going very well :lol:

Douggie Style
09-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Bored, fed up, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :ras:

you? :lol:I'm good thanks! I only have a few days left though of holiday :sad:

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
I broke my ironing thing :o I was ironing my comforter cover yesterday, and when I was folding it, I somehow managed to drop the ironing thing :eek: (what's that called in English anyway? :lol: ) So now I have to get a new one... great! :lol: Was gonna get a new one anyway, as this one was very crappy.... but they're so expensive!

Oh hey Doug... you wouldn't happen to know anything about website layout design (particularly iframes), would you? :lol:

Douggie Style
09-19-2005, 10:57 AM
We call it an Iron ;)

Depends what you need to know! I haven't done any web design for about 5 years now :eek:

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 11:03 AM
We call it an Iron ;) That's what I thought, but it just looks weird :lol:

I made this post about the webdesign thing yesterday: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=54074 I know I should be able to do it... I just have no idea where to start :help:

freesbee
09-19-2005, 11:43 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej
sjoukjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuh
gabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
doudiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
oh and izaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too!

poor gaby's nose :hug:

Eruwen
09-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Freya :wavey:

Pffff.... I think I'm slowly making my way through the huge pile of website layout / coding related tutorials/sites/whatever! I will succeed damnit! :lol:

freesbee
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
ahhh you will :hug:

Nathy
09-19-2005, 01:22 PM
it's okay :kiss: i know not many people like them ow that their game sux ...in 2003 Real had so many "fans" :rolleyes: but i love them even if they relegate ... cos I love the club not beckham and all those stars (apart from Zizou) ... i mean ...u saw who my favs are ;)

But football didn't make me too happy lately so let's change the subject ;)
how was every1's weekend :kiss: ?

Yeah indeed, I don't call them "fans" (or socios) :rolleyes: I understand you, same here with Inter Milan. You know people keep telling me "They never win something why the hell are you supporting them?" :rolleyes: I mean I have always been an Inter fan (we won our last Italian Championship in 1989 I was five. I don't remember it. We won the UEFA Cup in 1998 and the Italian Cup last years) no matter how much the team wins or loses! Like you, I wouldn't care if they got relegated (well sure I wouldn't be happy :p ) I would keep on loving this club!

Yeah same here (tho yesterday Rennes did beat Monaco :banana: ) Mine wasn't that nice... as you have read my Saturday was shitty but yesterday was okay :) And what about yours? :hug:

Iza
09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
hurray a friend brought me new music 2day :woohoo:
Muse :rocker2: Placebo :hearts: Radiohead :rocker: and Coldplay :inlove:
not new music but I had them on tapes :ras: and I haven't listened to tapes for ages :scratch: don't remember 4 how long :lol:

Iza
09-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Gaby and Freya, I just told Leigh: we should make a sign saying: Rafa, BITE ME! :lol: And I think Freya should hold it, cause she's his age!!! :lol: ;)

OMFC :sobbing: :eek: :haha: :haha: :eek: :sobbing: :rolls: :haha:

Sommarsverige
09-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Hola chicas y chicos :wavey:

Howīs everyone doing? I am fine, despite the fact that it is only monday :(

Right now I am a bit angry cos I bought a new printer and wanted to try it, but this stupid USB thingie is missing and as I donīt have one over, I need to buy one tomorrow and try it then....

Gaby, hope your nose will soon be better again :hug:

Sjoukje, I had to think of you today, cos I met a little tax (donīt know the english word) today, and he looked almost like Lex :) Is she much better now? I really hope so :hug:

Carlita
09-19-2005, 08:11 PM
:wavey: Hola! Just got back from the gym...pffffffff :yawn: My left arm still doesn't want me to lift weights, which is annoying!! :(

Lex is feeling a little better. He still can't eat that much.....so he's not completely recovered.

Rafa is still angry with me! But his fur was such a mess....it had to be done! :p He'll be grateful in a few days :lol:

I was thinking, maybe we should make the sign in Spanish!

What would that be??? http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/107387.pngor http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/107388.png??? I think the first one! But me not sure no? To bite = morder (ue)

:haha: oh dear.... I'll die on the spot!! :lol:

Jenrios
09-19-2005, 08:11 PM
I had my first dream about Fer last night! Don't get too excited..... I dreamt he made the finals of the US Open - and I'd just watched the semis, and was all excited when he took the microphone to make a speech - but no sound came out! argh! His hair had grown back, and he looked like he did in that sexy 'wet hair' pic posted recently.....

Carlita
09-19-2005, 08:24 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifJen dear....that IS exciting! :lol: He can appear in my dreams like that ANYTIME!! por favor ;)

NicoFan
09-19-2005, 08:36 PM
I had my first dream about Fer last night! Don't get too excited..... I dreamt he made the finals of the US Open - and I'd just watched the semis, and was all excited when he took the microphone to make a speech - but no sound came out! argh! His hair had grown back, and he looked like he did in that sexy 'wet hair' pic posted recently.....

What a great dream!!! :woohoo: Finals of the US Open!

And love that his hair grew out....if only that would happen in real life. ;) Though after seeing him in person with the short hair, he's really quite adorable that way too. :)

Mount Goddess
09-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Where is everyone? Me a bored chica tonight!

Carlita
09-19-2005, 09:12 PM
im watching CSI ! Commercial break right now :lol:

Sommarsverige
09-19-2005, 09:16 PM
I am writing some e-mails :)

freesbee
09-19-2005, 09:34 PM
:wavey:

Iza
09-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm getting ready to go to bed :zzz:
school starts at 8 am 2moro :(
and sandra just left yahoo messenger so I still won't find out Serra stories 2nite :sad:
nice dream jen :yeah:
i've been dreaming of the Bucharest Open for more than a week now ;)

Carlita
09-19-2005, 09:43 PM
:hug: Night night Iza!!! :zzz: sleep well! I'm going too soon....:yawn: me ti-red no?

Sommarsverige
09-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Night night Iza :zzz: :wavey:

Sorry girls, I am ready with writing e-mails, I will also go to bed now :wavey:

See you all tomorrow :bigwave: and have sweet dreams :zzz:

Carlita
09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/gen_sorry/1012-003-34-1017.gifwhy do i feel like this? me no like.........:awww::sad:

NicoFan
09-20-2005, 02:44 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/gen_sorry/1012-003-34-1017.gifwhy do i feel like this? me no like.........:awww::sad:

Oh no, Lady Carlita, what's wrong?????????????????????

freesbee
09-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Sjoukje :awww: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

http://topshelfsweetsngifts.com/879718--GWS%20Feel%20Better%20Soon%20Duck.jpg

Eruwen
09-20-2005, 03:51 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/gen_sorry/1012-003-34-1017.gifwhy do i feel like this? me no like.........:awww::sad: :hug: I know the cure: a couple of days with your chicos! Hang in there, it's almost there! :hug:

NicoFan
09-20-2005, 03:55 PM
:hug: I know the cure: a couple of days with your chicos! Hang in there, it's almost there! :hug:

Yup, that's always a wonderful cure... :yeah: Seeing the chicos will always always bring a smile to our faces. :)

freesbee
09-20-2005, 03:56 PM
yeah and of course you will laugh yourself a kriek :lol: when you see me holding "bite me rafa!!" :o ;) :hug:

Eruwen
09-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Laugh yourself a kriek?! :haha: Well there's an expression that I've never heard before! :lol:

freesbee
09-20-2005, 04:27 PM
je een kriek lachen? nee? :lol: :haha:

aah you dutch people :rolleyes: ;) :hug:

Eruwen
09-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey, be glad I know what a kriek IS :p :lol:

Iza
09-20-2005, 04:54 PM
school sux so badly :ras:
i'm only in my 2nd week and i've got a shitload of hwk already :(
TTy later :kiss:

freesbee
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
awww Iza :hug:

I'm not really looking forward to uni myself... :sad:

Jenrios
09-20-2005, 06:44 PM
What a great dream!!! :woohoo: Finals of the US Open!

And love that his hair grew out....if only that would happen in real life. ;) Though after seeing him in person with the short hair, he's really quite adorable that way too. :)

So the short hair has won you over? Well, not surprising has yiou had an overdose of Fer recently...... :)

Jenrios
09-20-2005, 06:51 PM
cheer up Sjoukje! :hug:

NicoFan
09-20-2005, 07:05 PM
So the short hair has won you over? Well, not surprising has yiou had an overdose of Fer recently...... :)

Never such a thing as Fer overdose... ;)

He is so amazingly huggable...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Jenrios
09-20-2005, 07:12 PM
huggable is putting it mildly:)

NicoFan
09-20-2005, 07:32 PM

There are definitely other things that he is, but I try to keep the language approved for kids in case they wander in...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Nathy
09-20-2005, 07:36 PM
:awww: Sjoukje! Feel better soon Chica :hug: :smooch:

siobhan
09-20-2005, 07:54 PM
:wavey: Hola chicas! A little absence from tennis, MTF and the internet in generel (self-inflicted, I have to admit) is over and I'm back. :) Had some communication-reluctant days, happens to me now and again. Things are looking better now though. Maybe it's to do with the sun who has decided to stage a comeback. :lol:

Sommarsverige
09-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Sjoukje :hug: Whatīs wrong???

I hope you will be better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Iza
09-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Sjoukje :awww: what's wrong chica :hug:

freesbee
09-20-2005, 10:13 PM

EATABLE!!! lol!!

freesbee
09-20-2005, 10:14 PM
:bigwave: hi everybody!! or at least: who's in here :lol:

I hope things are better now Sjoukje! Maybe you should just get a good night rest :) :hug:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 07:19 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/bears/030hearthug.jpgMorning Chicas. Thanks. Shitty days.... stupid migraine...at least I can see again! Have a nice day :hug: love you:hug:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 09:35 AM
:) okay, i've decided to go to the hairdresser today. I wanted to wait till after Madrid...but i thought, why not now? It might cheer me up (eventhough it costs quite a bit to have my long hair done! :lol: ) I'm hoping that today I will finally have my hair "Fernando-Brown" :lol: Because of the red in my hair..it's not easy to go back to brown. On the colourchart the red is code 4 (black would be 5) so it's pretty dark/heavy. The brown would be a 3. So, fingers crossed I'll have brown hair later on!! :) I might also do like Feli...if there is time! Have my hair straightened. It will stay like that for a few days. Last time I did that I felt so weird! hahaha! My friend said: ooh like your haircolour! (which was the same as always) :haha: So I said: Manfred....it's the same colour!! You just miss the curls in my hair!! :lol:

So this means, only 2 hours to go! :banana: Need to be there at 12.30 :D

freesbee
09-21-2005, 10:44 AM
hairdressers!!!! :lol: I need to go too, my hair is splitting :( and it's so long now (to my standards ;) ) , I want to leave it like this :sad:
I hope you get your fernando-brown :yeah:

have a good day everybody!!!:hug:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 10:52 AM
well i really have to go..cause my hair is black/brown/red and even close to orange :lol: So, the black will stay (has to grow out) but the rest needs to be Fernando brown! I told Joyce last time: I want Fernando brown please! :lol: She went: :confused: right... :lol:

freesbee
09-21-2005, 10:55 AM
:haha: well somebody not involved would have problems understanding that :lol:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 11:01 AM
;) but i showed her a picture :D

freesbee
09-21-2005, 11:03 AM
ah!! ok, then she must understand ;) (what did she say about him? :lol: )

Carlita
09-21-2005, 11:08 AM
"nice guy" :lol: well yeeeeeeeeeah!! :haha:

I"m going!!

adios :wavey:y besos :kiss:

freesbee
09-21-2005, 11:11 AM
obviously! :lol:

bye!!!! :wavey: :hug:

Iza
09-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Hairdressers ;) cool ;) i just don't like the smell there :( too aritificial :lol:
my hair is long too but it falls in a huge amount :unsure:

NicoFan
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Sjoukje - I love going to the hairdressers - you feel like a new woman!!! Even though it is very expensive, its definitely worth it. Hope the color came out Fernando-brown...he really has a beautiful color hair. And glad to see that you are feeling a bit better - was very worried about you yesterday.

siobhan
09-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Ooh yeah, hairdressers! That's always a great way to cheer me up, even though it's expensive. But when I just have it cut and nothing else done, my hairdresser will do it for very little money cause all my family goes there and she likes us :lol: plus she will give me the "student rate". I love the woman! :worship: Hope it works for you too, Sjoukje, and the colour turns out like you want it to! When my hair is straight it appears much "blonder" than when it's curly, too. :lol: (My hair is something in between straight and curly, I usually go with straight, though.)

Eruwen
09-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Am I the only one who hates going to the hair dresser then? :lol: I always try to avoid it, I absolutely hate it... And it never turns out the way I want it to either :lol:

I'm typing this, and one of my colleagues is sitting here in the room with me... he's looking in amazement that I can type with 10 fingers without looking at the keys :lol:

freesbee
09-21-2005, 05:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/smileys/arf.gif

I got my nando chica T-shirt today... I was afraid they're were going to make the text too big, but it turned out too small :fiery: :smash: it's still visible (sort of) but less big than I had imagined :sad:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 05:21 PM
:wavey: oooh how small is small?? I'm sure it's not that bad?

Well my hair looks nice again! Still no Fernando Brown....:awww: Red is TOO bright!! But is fading :devil:

Birteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/blinkies/teacherthankyou.gif :D:hug:

siobhan
09-21-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm typing this, and one of my colleagues is sitting here in the room with me... he's looking in amazement that I can type with 10 fingers without looking at the keys :lol:

:yeah: I find it much more difficult to type while looking at the keys - it confuses me. :lol: Actually I can type with the least errors when I look at neither the keys nor the screen but gaze out of the window. Maybe looking at the grazing horses there helps my concentration. *g*

And now I'm going to get something to eat, I haven't had anything to eat (of substance ... *cough*) today and my stomach is really starting to complain here. Let's see if I can whip something up using more than one pot. :lol: I'm such a bad cook ... :o

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
:wavey: oooh how small is small?? I'm sure it's not that bad?

Well my hair looks nice again! Still no Fernando Brown....:awww: Red is TOO bright!! But is fading :devil:

I measured it, it's 15cm/5cm. :awww: not very big, is it!

:yeah:

that idiot cat osama is constantly getting in the house while he's not allowed to!!!! :mad:

Iza
09-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Osama??? LOOOOL :unsure: what a crazy name for a cat :eek:

Gabsy, I am not a fan of the hairdresser's either cos I hate the smell ;) and at the hairdresser's I go to I am the youngest and they all stare at me like i'm 5 or smthg :rolleyes:

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Osama??? LOOOOL :unsure: what a crazy name for a cat :eek:

it was not my idea;) my dad always names our cats!! speaking of cats, I hope to show you Kazimir soon :)

Iza
09-21-2005, 06:23 PM
LOOOOL :rolls: it sounds really freaky IMO :unsure:
Kazimir is a nice name ;) :cat: i think I told u about the poet :D

Iza
09-21-2005, 06:26 PM
do any of u girls speak french? what does this mean : "Suspension justifiée. Je n'ai rien d'autre ā dire. Il est dommage que des gens en arrivent ā faire įa." ? :confused: :scratch:

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:26 PM
oh and as answer to your rep:
I like both Rochus', but I've never met them before, I can only judge by their game ;) I haven't seen Christophe play much, it's mostly Olivier they show on tv. As I read in your report, I guess the experience you have in meeting a player can be pretty important :)

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
LOOOOL :rolls: it sounds really freaky IMO :unsure:
Kazimir is a nice name ;) :cat: i think I told u about the poet :D

yeah but he's a nice kittykitty ;) yeah you did ;)

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:30 PM
do any of u girls speak french? what does this mean : "Suspension justifiée. Je n'ai rien d'autre ā dire. Il est dommage que des gens en arrivent ā faire įa." ? :confused: :scratch:

don't know how to translate suspension, is it the same as the english suspension? (or doesn't that exist? :p ) justifiée=justified
"I don't have anything else to say. It's a pity that people who arrive do that." (I think! hope it can help you)

Iza
09-21-2005, 06:43 PM
oh and as answer to your rep:
I like both Rochus', but I've never met them before, I can only judge by their game ;) I haven't seen Christophe play much, it's mostly Olivier they show on tv. As I read in your report, I guess the experience you have in meeting a player can be pretty important :)

it definitely is.

about the french, it is a quote that federer said about willy canas about his suspension and I was curiosu what it said. thx for clearing it up a bit ;)

freesbee
09-21-2005, 06:47 PM
about the arriving thing: I guess it means that he said something about Caņas getting there and becoming a good player.

:) glad to be of service http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/smileys/rev.gif:lol:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 06:49 PM
I measured it, it's 15cm/5cm. :awww: not very big, is it!mine is 24cm/7cm oh it will be fine! Don't worry! ;) :hug:

I'm making my Spanish homework...this is the most ridiculous one so far....oh well.... Neeeeeext!! :lol:

Carlita
09-21-2005, 07:17 PM
And Siobhan, what did you make for dinner? Something yummy?? :) I'm eating white chocolate :lick: yuuuuummmmmmm

Eruwen
09-21-2005, 08:07 PM
:wavey: Hello peeps!

freesbee
09-21-2005, 08:13 PM
gaby :hug:

Eruwen
09-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Don't have a whole lot to say today :lol: Pretty boring day today... lol.

Three weeks till BSB!!! :woohoo: :banana:

Iza
09-21-2005, 08:27 PM
;)

2moro the german kids from the exchange programme are arriving in cluj so that means another busy week :lol:

Sommarsverige
09-21-2005, 08:59 PM

Donīt have much to say either :lol: Just wanted to say hi to everyone :hug:

I have a new "toy" which takes lot of time right now and this is my new printer, itīs amazing how good quality the pics are :) So I have to try and print out lots of different stuff... :)

siobhan
09-21-2005, 09:08 PM
And Siobhan, what did you make for dinner? Something yummy?? :) I'm eating white chocolate :lick: yuuuuummmmmmm

I ended up just microwaving some wraps, there wasn't much else in the kitchen. :lol: But they were nice and I'm very full now.
And I loooove white chocolate! My favourite is Milka white chocolate with whole nuts, but it's only available in 300 g bars and I tend to eat those as quickly as a regular-sized chocolate bar so ... bad! :devil:

I just spent the evening on the phone and I'm really not a phone person. Somehow, everyone I know called today. :lol: My ears are all hot and red. *g*

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 06:36 AM
Oh my Carlos it's cooooooooooooold outside! :scared: I can't even type, my fingers are too cold :lol:

White chocolate.... yuck :lol: I prefer the dark stuff! Did you know that white chocolate isn't even chocolate, officially? :lol:

Carlita
09-22-2005, 06:56 AM
White chocolate.... yuck :lol: I prefer the dark stuff! Did you know that white chocolate isn't even chocolate, officially? :lol:But, do we care? :lol: not really ;) I prefer the darkest chocolate myself (AH extra bitter :lick: ), followed by white :)

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 07:49 AM
No... just thought it was a funny fact :lol:

Mmm... we work too hard! :lol: We're already done for now, and it's not time yet to walk the round

Carlita
09-22-2005, 11:49 AM
:yawn: oooooooooh me ti-red.... :zzz: me bored......:ras:

me need new job! :lol: me wants to leave this country and NEVER come back :yeah: that would be best me thinks....

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Can I join you?? :lol: I'm kind of sick of this country too...

New phone coming tomorrow :banana:

Carlita
09-22-2005, 12:08 PM
yeah, might be nicer going together:)

*is dead serious here*

Nathy
09-22-2005, 12:10 PM

Yay French is my motherlanguage :p

It is translated as "Suspension justified. I have nothing else to say. It is a pity that some people come to that" :)

Nathy
09-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Hola Chicas :wavey:

Nothing more to say either :lol: except that I am soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow :banana: Live tennis finally again, can't wait :bounce:

HOPPS SCHWIIIIIIIIIIZ

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 01:49 PM
yeah, might be nicer going together:)

*is dead serious here* Me too! I don't want to move abroad right now, but I definitely don't see myself living in Holland for the rest of my life...

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 01:50 PM

Nothing more to say either :lol: except that I am soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow :banana: Live tennis finally again, can't wait :bounce:

HOPPS SCHWIIIIIIIIIIZ Have fun! :yeah: I'll be at work, cheering on the chicos ;) :lol: Can't wait to see live tennis again myself! Three weeks baby! :banana:

Carlita
09-22-2005, 01:56 PM
:awww: well, I want to leave yesterday.......

Have fun Nathy!!! Hop Swiss peoples! :lol: kick some British ass

Nathy
09-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks Chicas :hug: And hey the first match will be Federer-Mackin :rolleyes: There's someone who will be bloed out very VERY quickly tomorrow :lol:

siobhan
09-22-2005, 03:17 PM

HOPPS SCHWIIIIIIIIIIZ

Those could be my exact same words, only I'd replace the "HOPPS SCHWIIIIIIIIIIZ" mit "AUF GEHT'S DEUTSCHLAND", though I admit I have cared more at some point in the past. :lol: Patriotism is not really my thing, but watching a match and not caring about the outcome is even less my thing. :haha: Btw, I hope Switzerland wins, too. :yeah: I've nothing against the British, but this Murray kid ... :rolleyes:

Go German TV for once showing live tennis (and not on Eurosport)!

Eruwen
09-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Patriotism is definitely not my thing :lol: I really don't care for the Dutch players, and should Holland play Spain in the DC next year (pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase! :lol: ), I'll be in the Spanish box! :yeah:

siobhan
09-22-2005, 05:25 PM
My wanting Germany to win has a lot to do with Schüttler being on the team (though he will most probably not play). Also I need German players to be really good again so that the Germans who only care about the Germans will get interested in tennis again (I remember the time of Becker, Stich, Graf ... those were the days, tennis-coverage-wise ... *sigh*) and I will get to see more tennis on TV. It's not gonna happen, though. :o

Btw, I find plain chocolate kinda boring and really dark chocolate too bitter. :D It either needs an interesting filling (can't wait for Christmas time when the cinnamon kind will be on sale again) or to be white. Yeah, I know that's not really chocolate, but it's yummy. :lol:

Carlita
09-22-2005, 06:04 PM
http://www.simplyoz.com/i/f/8267.jpg
I'm eating these!! I found them in Xenox and could only get them from Spain before!!! :bounce: I love the brown ones too, but these are extra yummy :lick:

Douggie Style
09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
:bigwave:

Douggie Style
09-22-2005, 06:10 PM
It took me over an hour to make my av :o

Carlita
09-22-2005, 06:40 PM
what is it? :shrug:

Jenrios
09-22-2005, 06:45 PM
EATABLE!!! lol!!

ha!ha! yes, would be with your avatar:)

Sjoukje - glad you are feeling better - migraines are sickening, eh?

Jenrios
09-22-2005, 06:50 PM
:awww: well, I want to leave yesterday.......

Have fun Nathy!!! Hop Swiss peoples! :lol: kick some British ass

:eek: actually, I'll be rooting for Rog as well:)

Carlita
09-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Sjoukje - glad you are feeling better - migraines are sickening, eh? Yeah they are! I have Daniel Vacek to thank for my migraines....In 1993 he knocked me out with a 190kmph ace! :sad: that's when it started..... But Tuesday I was feeling depressed, maybe that triggered it too... I don't know....I do know that I hate it ! I keep a migraine diary and it still doesn't show a pattern of when I'm at "risk" of getting it...

Jen, come to MSN ! :lol: :D

Jenrios
09-22-2005, 06:55 PM
OMG - really? that's what started it?????

I don't have MSN yet - my computer is barely working - I will have anew oneup and running by the weekend.

Carlita
09-22-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah that's what started it :lol: can you believe it?? And because the doctor never paid any attention...concussion...DUH that would be a normal thing after that incident I would think....:ras: , it wasn't "fixed". My chiropractor explained that the neck gets a blow as well and there's something wrong there...he tried to correct it (10 years after it happened) and it's better, but still not gone. It just is there all of a sudden, and I can't see for about 5 minutes to an hour..and then I get a massive headache that will only go away if I take my medication and go to sleep.

OOh cool!! New computer!!! :bounce: :D

Sommarsverige
09-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Nathy, donīt know if you are still here, but I wish you a great time at the Davis Cup :yeah:
Davis Cup is so fantastic :) The atmosphere is just wonderful and it is so much fun ;)

I can understand everyone here who is not patriotic because I am not patriotic either.. When the Germans play, I really donīt support them often.
I donīt have something against the German players, but I just support other countries like the Swedes, Argentina or Spain ;)

siobhan
09-23-2005, 12:48 AM
I can understand everyone here who is not patriotic because I am not patriotic either.. When the Germans play, I really donīt support them often.
I donīt have something against the German players, but I just support other countries like the Swedes, Argentina or Spain ;)

For me it really depends who is on the team or who the Germans are playing against. I can't see me rooting for Germany if they were playing aginst Spain. :lol: And though I hope Germany wins this time, I also hope Tommy Haas doesn't win a single match ... urgh!

Had a cinema evening tonight, made some popcorn and watched "Vertigo". My brother is a major Hitchcock fan and he lent me some of his DVDs and demanded that I watch them all, cause I hardly know any Hitchcock movies, so I did. I can't say I like them all, but "Vertigo" is really ... psycho. I liked it a lot. :yeah:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 06:42 AM
Morning! :wavey:

Oooooooooh me wants to go back to :zzz: Short night... slept less than 5 hours :eek: Ah well, guess it's my own fault... but we were just having too much fun last night :lol: I just hope I won't fall asleep during work today :lol:

Ooooooooooooh the chicos are playing today! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/cheering.gif ĄVAMOS! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/cheering.gif

Carlita
09-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Morning!

*danger...head exploding!* Headache still not gone :sad: It sucks!
It will be a long and boring day.....I'll be watching a nice scoreboard....I hope....

oh Douggie, I meant what is your av:o , but I saw in your blog ;) Did you have fun making it? I've tried to make these moving things and they make me go :mad: so I won't bother with them :lol:

laterssss! :wavey:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 07:07 AM
Morning! :wavey:

Oooooooooh me wants to go back to :zzz: Short night... slept less than 5 hours :eek: Ah well, guess it's my own fault... but we were just having too much fun last night :lol: I just hope I won't fall asleep during work today :lol:

what did you do? :D:woohoo::aparty:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Nothing too special actually :lol: Played badminton, and then we always stay for a drink afterwards... and I'm usually not in my bed before 1 am then :lol:

We're having a party with the badminton club saturday though! :woohoo: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/party.gif

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 08:01 AM
Morning!

*danger...head exploding!* Headache still not gone :sad: It sucks!
It will be a long and boring day.....I'll be watching a nice scoreboard....I hope.... :hug: Headaches suck! Especially when they won't go away... Hope you'll feel better soon!

Carlita
09-23-2005, 08:08 AM
:hug: thanks! I think it's not going cause I"m "worrying" about all sorts of things...that never helps.

OOOH party! Have fun! I'll study and do nothing I think! :lol:

Douggie Style
09-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Morning!

Sjoukje, my av is from a Guinness advert about 'good things come to those who wait' the surfer waits for the perfect wave, and customers have to wait to the perfect pint of Guinness :p

Carlita
09-23-2005, 09:18 AM
oooh okay! I've never seen it before, now I have :lol:

Sommarsverige
09-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Morning everyone :wavey:

Hope you are all fine ;) Sjoukje, so sad with your stupid headache, but I can understand it, I also had problems with it quite often the last time :sad: Hope it will go away soon :hug:

I am very happy right now, cos Sweden is leading 1:0 in the DC against India :bounce:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah i saw!! :banana: Jonaaaaaaaaaas :bounce:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 10:03 AM
The first rubber in the Spain - Italy tie is about to start! :banana: Vamos chicos! :bounce:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Oh, my phone arrived this morning! :woohoo:

And the names are up! Vamos Juanqui!

Carlita
09-23-2005, 10:59 AM
:woohoo: for the new phone! (ooh that's one for the fiesta thread:lol: ) So, you'll get a new number now?

oooooooooooh :bounce: go on Juanqui!!!! Tough Seppi! :lol:

Douggie Style
09-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Sjoukje :hug: you should check the link in my sig when you have free time :D

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:04 AM

how is everyone? what great weather!! :D I love it!

vamos espaņa!! :woohoo: 5 all at the mo!

Douggie Style
09-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey Freya :hug: you must have different weather for once :lol:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Sjoukje :hug: you should check the link in my sig when you have free time :DDoudiiiiiee:hug: I just did :D Great commercial! Me likes the pwetty horsies best!! :)

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:10 AM
:wavey: Frezzleeeeeeeeees!! :lol: we have sun too! :cool:

Vamooooos Juanquiiii :bounce: what's he doing??? He should have won this set by now! HOP!

5-6 0-15 3 more points chico!

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey Freya :hug: you must have different weather for once :lol:

:lol: SUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE :cool: and yet I still manage to sit on the comp :shrug: :lol:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:12 AM
:lol: SUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE :cool: and yet I still manage to sit on the comp :shrug: :lol:because you wuv uuuuuuuuuuus :hug: ;)

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:13 AM
I bet vcash on Belgium :scared: (but not too much, I don't have that kind of faith in them :lol: )

ohhh I hope they win :dance:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:14 AM
because you wuv uuuuuuuuuuus :hug: ;)

true! :D :hug:

oooooooooooooh :woohoo: juan carlos won first set 7-5!!!

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:17 AM
:woohoo: mister JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :aparty: now FINISH IT! :lol:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:18 AM
:woohoo: for the new phone! (ooh that's one for the fiesta thread:lol: ) So, you'll get a new number now? Yup, new number... but I don't know it yet :lol: Have to call a number to register the phone and get my number. But, my old number can be used till November 28 ;)

Me loves my new phone! :lol: It's too cute. I have a picture of this (baby) seal on my display... awwwww!

ĄVamos Juanqui! :bounce:

Oooooooh guys, help me stay awake! Fatigue is kicking in :lol:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM
http://gblx.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundodeporte/especiales/2005/01/abiertoaustralia/albumviernes21/robredoap.jpg

still sleepy? :p

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM

A little less... but still sleepy... think I need more :p

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
:lol: hmmm......nice, although its a sad picture too... got any Charlys and/or Nandos lying around?? :lol: :haha:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
he broke http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/smileys/Adancingfreezeken.gif

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:32 AM
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Jun-03-Tue-2003/photos/sports.jpg

good times! :D

and for sjoukje:

http://nickaweb.com/PhotoTennis2005/Verdasco5_miami2005.jpg

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
*sigh* Why do we have to wait three more weeks?? :lol:

Ooooooooh there is a horrid picture in my newspaper :scared: Chinese girls dressed up as Maria Sharapova, supporting her :unsure:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Come on Juanqui... HOLD! :bounce:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:36 AM
JCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! c'mon don't let him break back

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:37 AM
:smash:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Oh no, they have thise Andre Hazes tribute or something on the radio station that's on here... aaaaaaaaaaah! :smash: They're acting like the queen died or something! :rolleyes:

Mmm... I think my scoreboard is stuck :mad:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:51 AM

yeah mine too... :fiery:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 11:53 AM
ooooooooooh yeah! The "Hazes" stuff is soooooo annoying! Especially Mrs.Hazes who's soooooo sad ... she's taking every opportunity to get money out of him and was planning to divorce him anyway! :ras:

:lick: nice yummy Nando!! :lol:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:53 AM
He broke back! :banana: (According to live score thread)

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:55 AM
ooooooooooh yeah! The "Hazes" stuff is soooooo annoying! Isn't it??!! I mean, of course it's sad that he died, but is this really necessary??

freesbee
09-23-2005, 11:55 AM
lol I think my sb died

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 11:56 AM
4-1 for Juanqui, Seppi serving

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:01 PM
vamos!! :woohoo:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 12:19 PM
6-3 for Juanqui in the second set! :woohoo:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:26 PM
:bounce:

Carlita
Gabs did you get a Madrid e-mail?

:bounce: comienza la cuenta atrás :bounce: (the countdown begins! :woohoo: )
I didn't know Andre was there too!! :D:D:D

VAMOS JUANQUI!

Eruwen
Ok, have to go for a little while... have to work a bit too :lol:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Oooooooh the sb is working again! :woohoo:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Gabs did you get a Madrid e-mail?

:bounce: comienza la cuenta atrás :bounce: (the countdown begins! :woohoo: )
I didn't know Andre was there too!! :D:D:D

VAMOS JUANQUI! Don't know... can't access email here unfortunately. But I probably got it then! I'm definitely counting down! :banana:

:scratch: Wasn't Andre on the entry list?

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:30 PM
FERRERO :smash:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Juanqui!!! Vamos!!! :bounce:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:37 PM
*pulls JC's shirt* what the hell?!

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:46 PM
it's stuck again

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 12:52 PM
WTF?? I leave for 20 minutes, and he got bageled?! Juanqui!!! :smash:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 12:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/smileys/poke2.gif

wake up please!!

Carlita
09-23-2005, 01:54 PM
WTF??? i come back and see that JC lost 2 sets and one of them is a big fat BAGEL! Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! WAKEY UPPY!!

*leigh, what did you do to the chico??*

Hmm....andre probably was on the list, but i didnt see that obviously ;)

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Wakey uppy :lol:

*sigh* I think my sb is stuck... AGAIN! :fiery:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 02:28 PM
baaaaaaaaaaad chico!! BAD BAD chico!!! :( How on EARTH did he do this fuck upsie???

6-2 seppi 5th...adios JC :awww:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Omg! :eek: What the hell happened there?!

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 03:03 PM
And Rafa broken in the first game! :eek: Come on chicos!!!

freesbee
09-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Rafa broke back, it's *3-3 now

Oli won! :D :woohoo: :yippee: :dance: :lol: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Ooooooh and he broke again! :banana:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Daniele is one lovely chico, but NOT today!!! Italy CANNOT lead 2-0 on the Friday!! NO FUCKING NANDO! :mad: (is that one in the dictionary??? :lol: )

Go RAFAAAAA Go! :banana:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I agree! The 2004 champions CANNOT go to the zonal group! I won't have it! :lol:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
NO FUCKING NANDO! :mad: (is that one in the dictionary??? :lol: )

:rolls: I don't recall that one :lol:

vamoooooooooooooos :banana:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 04:06 PM
:rolls: I don't recall that one :lol: I like it though! ;) :lol:

Douggie Style
09-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Bring the vCash home Rafa :p

Carlita
09-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Fact: Spain has never won DC when playing in Italy...here's a cheery thought for today :rolleyes:

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah, well... there's a first time for everything! ;) :lol:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 04:17 PM
I say: amen to that! :lol:

freesbee
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Andy seems to have forgotten that he's playing on clay :smash:

I will change the flag back after DC :lol: my home country needs me now!

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Vamos Rafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bounce:

Me is going home!! Weekend!! :woohoo: Going to play with my new phone :lol:

Carlita
09-23-2005, 05:18 PM
:woohoo: Rafa wooooooooooon :bounce: ONE ALL!! Now win the doubles chicos!!!:D

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 07:20 PM
:woohoo:

Chicos... WIN this tie please!

Nathy
09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Yaaaaaaaay, yaaaaaaaay ooooh and yaaaaaaaaaay again :woohoo:

I LOVE MY SWISS GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS :hug:

Hello in here :D

Eruwen
09-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey Nathy! :wavey: Did you have fun? :D

Sorry, not staying... me is going :zzz: Need to catch up on some sleep :lol:

Nathy
09-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Ooooooooooooh yeah fun fun fun, lot of fun :banana:

Okay I understand ;) So go to bed and REST well Chica, you need it :hug: See ya maybe tomorrow eve :smooch:

siobhan
09-23-2005, 10:06 PM
The one time I would have been okay with Tommy Haas winning, the one time - and he lost. And he took so long for it that they couldn't show the Kiefer match because of course basketball was more important. Ah well. But they said on TV that maybe now Rainer Schüttler will play the doubles and I would just looove that! :angel:

Btw, I have a terribly aching back, spent the whole day trying to keep a hot water battle to stay where it hurts (not so easy when it's your back :lol: ), but it's getting better now. I hope it'll be all gone by tomorrow (but I said that yesterday too).

Night-night everyone! :wavey:

Sommarsverige
09-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Nathy, nice to hear that you had such a great day, but I was also very sure about it :hug: :yeah:

Right now I am very happy, cos Argentina - Slovak (donīt know how to spell....) is 1:1 thanks to David :hug:

Siobhan, I am also cheering for Germany this time and also wanted to see the Kiefer match, but it was so typical that they were showing some other sport instead :(

Nathy
09-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Birte :D thanks for your rep btw :hug: Still can't rep you coz of this fucking spreadin rules :fiery: Yeah it was really great, Federer killed Mackin and Stan did just great against Murray :worship: And the crowd was really, really cheering the team up and I have no more voice :lol: How am I gonna shout tomorrow and Sunday :lol:

Did you have a nice day too? :hug:

Sommarsverige
09-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Yes, thanks :) Even if I have been at home, I have also been following DC a lot. I have been watching Sweden - India on Swedish TV and then following the Argentina match on the livescore :)
And both matches have been to my satisfaction (except Guilles loss against Beck) :(

I can imagine it was sold out in Switzerland, or? Cos I think when Roger is playing at home people must be very happy to have the chance to see him, or? So I can understand that the atmosphere must have been fantastic :yeah:
As I said some days ago, I have also been to Davis Cup matches like 4 or 5 times and for me this is so special ;) You just canīt compare it with a normal tournament, there is so much emotion in it and it is so much fun to chear for "your" country :)

Nathy, I think I will also go to bed soon, I am very tired as well :zzz:
But if we donīt talk anymore, wish you even more fun tomorrow and on sunday :bounce:
I wonīt be here tomorrow eve, as we are invited to a 60th birthday of a friend from my family. The birthday is outside Hamburg so I am already angry that I canīt watch DC then on sunday morning :( But hopefully the Swedish guys will also win without my support ;)

Nathy
09-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Yes, thanks :) Even if I have been at home, I have also been following DC a lot. I have been watching Sweden - India on Swedish TV and then following the Argentina match on the livescore :)
And both matches have been to my satisfaction (except Guilles loss against Beck) :(

I can imagine it was sold out in Switzerland, or? Cos I think when Roger is playing at home people must be very happy to have the chance to see him, or? So I can understand that the atmosphere must have been fantastic :yeah:
As I said some days ago, I have also been to Davis Cup matches like 4 or 5 times and for me this is so special ;) You just canīt compare it with a normal tournament, there is so much emotion in it and it is so much fun to chear for "your" country :)

Nathy, I think I will also go to bed soon, I am very tired as well :zzz:
But if we donīt talk anymore, wish you even more fun tomorrow and on sunday :bounce:
I wonīt be here tomorrow eve, as we are invited to a 60th birthday of a friend from my family. The birthday is outside Hamburg so I am already angry that I canīt watch DC then on sunday morning :( But hopefully the Swedish guys will also win without my support ;)

Nice you enjoyed today :D Happy for you that your teams are winning :hug: or doing well at least :)

Mmmh no, not sold out surprisingly.. Before they said there were no places left but in the stadium there were some hundreds... Yes of course everyone is happy to see Roger perform live in his home country, it's always special coz it doesn't happen that often (before today the last ime he played in Switzerland was Gstaad 2004). And of course we are so proud to have him in our team so it is always a pleasure to see him play :D

Thanks a lot :hug: Wish you'll enjoy this birthday too and that your teams will keep on doing well :) So wish you a good night I am going to sleep too I am very tired :p

See you on Sunday then :hug: :wavey:

Sommarsverige
09-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Night Nathy, sleep well and have sweet dreams :hug: :hug: :wavey:

I guess the others are having sweet dreams already ;)

Nathy
09-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Thank you :hug: Night Night Birte :smooch:

Oh yes I guess so too :p

See you :hug: :wavey:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
:wavey: Morning all!!! Pffffffff.....just got back from the gym! Of course lifted too much weights, so now my left arm is an even bigger mess! :( Oh well..... Lots to do today! Probably won't do a lot though! :lol:

I want to : sort out the magazines, update the Villa, study Spanish, scan pictures, watch dvd, watch the scoreboard, watch tennis (if i can find any)...

this is too much for this weekend of course! hahahaha! So I'll start with cleaning Rafa's cage and have a shower after that. Then some lunch and we'll see! ;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/bears/th_teddy16.gif

Carlita
09-24-2005, 12:08 PM
why do i see small and big letters in the previous post?? :scratch:

Eruwen
09-24-2005, 12:40 PM
why do i see small and big letters in the previous post?? :scratch: I see it too! Freaky!

Tell me about too much to do... I have a 'to do list' that seems endless :lol: Most of it is fun stuff though, so it's all good :D

Btw... please be careful with your arm!

Carlita
09-24-2005, 01:26 PM
hmm well that's the good part..all things I have to do are things I like...they are just a little time consuming! :lol:

Right now I'm looking at a Italy-Spain scoreboard, watching a bit of Federer on BBC and watching Madagaskar on dvd:D

My arm hurts so bad, cant do a lot...so dvd it is! ;)
ĄVAMOS RAFA Y FELI!

Sommarsverige
09-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Hola :wavey:

Just have little time to watch in here today, as I have to go to a birthday soon...
Hope everything is fine, Sjoukje, hope your arm will be better soon :hug:

I am very fine today: Great weather and post from Austria made my day today ;) :bounce: :inlove:

Vamos Argentina, Vamos Espana, Kom igen Sverige :yeah:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 03:39 PM
WHAT are Rafa and Feli doing?!?!?! :eek: Someone wake them up please!!!!! :crying2:

:wavey: Hi Birte!! Have fun at the birthday!

Eruwen
09-24-2005, 03:41 PM
I was thinking just the same! Come on guys... WIN!!! :bounce:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 04:01 PM
We NEED them in the world group!!!! :bounce: And they need to play Holland in the first or second round!! :lol: :angel: GET YOUR ASSES INTO GEAR!!! :( :bounce:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:23 PM
CHICOS! :eek:

:mad: http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/h050.gif

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
BRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

hold now guys!

Carlita
09-24-2005, 04:26 PM
:bounce: yeeeeeeah!!! Now finish this set please!! :bounce:

then i can go back to watch "Guess Who" for a bit

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:28 PM
2 setpoints!

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:28 PM

Carlita
09-24-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0018.gifyeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!

Now, when me returns in a bit, I want to see the 2 spanish chicos ahead!! :bounce:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:38 PM
:smash: chicos to take the lead does not mean getting broken :smash:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 04:53 PM
they broke back!! :yeah:

*flies to all the other threads :lol:*

Carlita
09-24-2005, 05:24 PM
oh nooooo :scared: what a match!!! aaaaaah :bolt:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Frezzles! You've moved back to Belgium! :lol:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Frezzles! You've moved back to Belgium! :lol:

yeah but it didn't help much :sad:

oh carlos, the chicos want me dead!!!*7-8 now!

Carlita
09-24-2005, 05:49 PM
I;'ll die with you.....mp against...then ace....aaaaaaaaaaaaah :unsure:

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

freesbee
09-24-2005, 05:51 PM
:sad:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 05:51 PM
:mad: DAAAAAAMN :crying2:

Now it's all up to Rafa and JC....and to be honest....I don't have a lot of faith in JC to win a deciding match :sad:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 05:53 PM
*died*:sad:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 05:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/freyamaenhout/smileys/e045.gif but nothing is lost yet. I don't really have that much faith in JC either... but we must have a little faith... right?

Carlita
09-24-2005, 06:03 PM
well.....both Rafa and JC need to be sharp tomorrow.... but like I said: Spain have NEVER beaten Italy....IN Italy...so I"m not holding my breath.....

Argentina 1-2 behind.....Ecuador 1-2 behind.....aaaaaargh! Only happy that Croatia is 2-1 up!!

*goes to sulk*:sad:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I am getting so depressed now :sad:

siobhan
09-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Pfff, what a day! I was watching the double (without Schüttler ... :sad: ) and darting to the computer every now and then to check on the other scores, and then when the Germans had won - :woohoo: for that, exciting match! - I took a long, hot bath to help my stupid back relax so it wouldn't hurt any more. And when I came out of the bathroom the chicos had lost, oh no! :eek: :eek: :eek: I love JCF, but seriously, I don't really have faith in him, so pleeease let David play!
I'm really hoping for a few scores to be turned around tomorrow ... :scared:

I will now go watch TV because my back still hurts so much I can't sit in front of the computer for too long, cause then the pain starts creeping into my neck and I don't really need that. :lol: Btw, hope your arm will be better soon, Sjoukje!

Carlita
09-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Thank you Siobhan! I guess the neurologist will sort it out soon.

hmm....we must have faith in JC, because he's experienced enough when it comes to DC! David is not...so Rafa and Feli should finish the job!! I'm sure JC is motivated enough! VAMOS!!! :bounce:

I just watched "Guess Who" :lol: funny movie with the lovely Ashton Kutcher :hearts:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 08:20 PM
joehoe :wavey:

Spain just has to win!!!!!!! they cannot lose, I refuse to accept that!!:bounce:

how is everybody? :) I hope your arm will be better soon :hug: would be difficult to cheer for the chicos with a bad arm :sad:

Nathy
09-24-2005, 08:24 PM
I am sorry for Spain but I can't stop being happy for Switzerland, I am sorry :o What a day! When thinking about it I just want to cry!

freesbee
09-24-2005, 08:30 PM
I am sorry for Spain but I can't stop being happy for Switzerland, I am sorry :o What a day! When thinking about it I just want to cry!

ahhhh Nathy I am berry gappy for you, no? :hug: it must be soooooooo amazing!! I hope you're having a wonderful time!

Nathy
09-24-2005, 08:50 PM
ahhhh Nathy I am berry gappy for you, no? :hug: it must be soooooooo amazing!! I hope you're having a wonderful time!

Thaaaaaaank you Freya Chica :hug: Ooooh yeah me had a wonderful Saturday! So much tension but then... so much relief after the MP :worship: Phew I dunno what to say to explain how I am feeling right now and how was this day!

I simply love this team :worship: love this crowd :worship:

HOPP SCHWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIZ :banana:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 09:06 PM
:wavey: I watched it on BBC today! Roger getting soaked in champagne! :haha: great!!

Now i'm hoping the chicos can turn things in Italy...... pwetty pwease!!!! :bounce:

Nathy
09-24-2005, 09:20 PM
:wavey: I watched it on BBC today! Roger getting soaked in champagne! :haha: great!!

:rolls: Yeah we laughed out loud when seeing this :p And after his hair was :hearts: I wish I could make my fingers go through it :drool: :hearts:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 09:25 PM
OH MY CARLOS! Can you believe there's a thread dedicated to Feli's jockstrap in GM?!?!?! :cuckoo: people!

ayena
09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
:lol: Well, they probably have nothing more interesting than that to talk about :lol:

Carlita
09-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Probably! :lol:

siobhan
09-24-2005, 10:23 PM
hmm....we must have faith in JC, because he's experienced enough when it comes to DC! David is not...so Rafa and Feli should finish the job!! I'm sure JC is motivated enough! VAMOS!!! :bounce:

His experience didn't help JC much in his first match, so that's mostly where my lack of faith comes from. ;) I'm not doubting his motivation! But whoever is going to play, I'll be cheering my heart out anyway. :) Spain belongs in the World Group, no doubt about it! http://www.hoerspiel-board.de/images/smilies/cheering.gif

Carlita
09-24-2005, 11:02 PM
hmmm...but Seppi can do scary things at times too..... anyway....first Rafa (I guess) needs to level things! Tomorrow will be a frustrating day watching a scoreboard! I can't find any italian tv thing on internet....well, not one with DC/or that's working!

I'm going chicas! Me ti-red :yawn:

see ya tomorrow! :hug:

freesbee
09-24-2005, 11:06 PM
bye sjoukjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuh

me is going too no? I'm going :drive: tomorrow morning :) :wavey: :hug:

Carlita
09-25-2005, 03:16 PM
:hug: thank you Rafa for making it 2-2!!! :bounce:

VAMOS JUANQUI!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-3 3-0 :woohoo: hold on sweetie!!! :bounce:

Eruwen
09-25-2005, 03:31 PM
:woohoo: There is still hope yet! Vamos Juanquiiiiiiiii! :bounce:

Oooooooooooooh I finally did it! I made one of those gorgeous graphics (if I may say so myself :lol: ) that I always see on the net, but couldn't make myself. A friend gave me some tips and tricks... and I finally succeeded! :lol: I'll post it in the art gallery ;)

Sommarsverige
09-25-2005, 03:56 PM
I am very happy that it looks so good for Spain right now :bounce:
2:0 leading, I donīt think Juanqui will loose this match...

But itīs looking very bad for my argentines, Guille is 0:2 sets down :sad:
Bye bye Dc final for them :(

siobhan
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
It looks like you were right about JC, Sjoukje! I'd make such a bad team captain ... :lol:

I was sorry to see Kiwi lose in yet another five-set match, so now I'm in the strange situation to have to hope for Tommy Haas to win. :rolleyes: I'm almost glad that match won't be on TV. :cool:

Oooh, and I had the most amazingly delicious plum crumble today ... :drool: