Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Saumon
08-06-2005, 06:12 PM
:haha:
there are 2 kinds of deodorant? :lol:

wonder if rafa uses it :tape:

Carlita
08-06-2005, 06:24 PM
one is a spray, the other a roll-on thingie! :lol: The 3 bottles are : left to right: Carlos Moya eau de toilette, Carlos Moya after shave balsem and Hesperides eau de toilette!

I wonder if Carlos himself uses it! :lol:

Iza
08-06-2005, 06:35 PM
niiiiiice collection :yeah:

Carlita
08-06-2005, 06:57 PM
:D thanks, all on sale too :lol: Except Hesperides, but that's the newer of the 2

freesbee
08-06-2005, 07:48 PM
hello Chicas,

I think I won't be the best of company the next few days, and I'll explain why: there is a boy I have known since I was a child, our parents have been friends for a very long time. He hasn't been exactly an angel, and I haven't seen him for years, but his mother called yesterday, because she wanted to talk to my mother. As some of you know, there have been on holiday for quite a while now. Today she called again, and told me the reason why it was so urgent, because she couldn't reach my parents: her son is dead. They think it's suicide, he has had an accident on the road, but it was probably on purpose. He's only 2 weeks older than I am, and we've known each other for so long... I'm not feeling great. So sorry if I will act weird or if I don't say much.

Carlita
08-06-2005, 07:50 PM
:sad: ooooooh Freya!!! That's so sad!!! :hug: I'm sorry hun!!! :sad:

You know we're here if you need us or on the phone, or by mail, anything yes?

:hug::hug::hug:

Mount Goddess
08-06-2005, 07:53 PM
I am sorry Freya xxx

freesbee
08-06-2005, 08:19 PM
thanks for the concern girls :hug:

Carlita
08-06-2005, 08:21 PM
I will keep my head down

Come down, closer
I know this is everlasting
Somehow closer along the way

So much, now this
And I feel worse than I have ever felt
And I know you say you'll find a way

And I will pray for you
I will keep my head down

And I will keep my head down and I'll follow
Keep my head down and I'll follow
Keep my head down
I will keep my head down
For you
Keep my head down

My will is empty
I'm counting ev'ry minute ev'ry hour ev'ry day
And I see you slowly fade along the way

Come down, closer
I know you say you'll find a way

I will stay
But you ooohhh
I will keep my head down
For you

Keep my head down
And I will keep my head down
For you
I will keep my head down
For you

And though I'm spinning and I can't sleep
These thoughts around me
When all I've given you means nothing, nothing
And though I'm spinning and I can't sleep
I cannot bring you back

So stream on, through me
Words mean so much along the way

Keep my head down
I will keep my head down
For you
I, I said I will keep my head down

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I will - I will - I will - I will yeah
Keep my head down for you
:awww::awww::awww:

Eruwen
08-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Oooooooooooh no Freya, that's so sad! I'm so sorry! :hug:

Björki
08-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Freya I am sorry to hear this. :hug:

Iza
08-06-2005, 09:12 PM
oh freya that's terrible :awww: :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: you have our support :hug: :sad:

Eruwen
08-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Ooooooooooooooh I'm so happy! Just saw that Tommy and Rafa are playing together again! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yay1.gif :woohoo: Keep it up boys... I wanna see you together in Madrid! :p

Carlita
08-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Hahaha, :woohoo: I hope they still remember eachother! :p

Sun is shining here Gabs! :lol: So, make sure the rain stays in Tilbabwe please :p

Björki
08-07-2005, 10:07 AM
nice team :) I am always happy if Rafa and Fer don't team up with FLo :lol:
Vamos Rafa & Tommy :bounce:

Iza
08-07-2005, 03:04 PM
:lol: Peggy

I'm quite happy about the doubles teams ...NaBredo is great :yeah: and I like the Gaston/Feli team too :yeah: tho I'm pretty sure they'll lose with Nalby/Puerta
I hope that Nabredo is here to stay :) cos I missed Feli+Fer (so no more Rafa interferring :lol: oooops this is more like the soap :o )

Björki
08-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I want Nalby/Puerta to win against Lopez/Gaudio beacuse of Nalby for sure :inlove:

Carlita
08-07-2005, 06:34 PM
:wavey: Hola Chicas! oooooooooooooh my pc is doing stupid things! I can't read my email in Outlook Express...I can't open word documents, I can's open pdf, I can't print stuff..... :fiery: :sad: it's soooo annoying..... Hope the guy who made my pc can fix this! I'll start burning my pics on cd (if my pc would be so kind to still do that!!!) just in case everything will be lost or something.....

How's everyone doing today?

Iza
08-07-2005, 06:59 PM
:wavey: Hi :kiss:
Is Gabs there :bigwave: ?
My day was okay...i copied lots of piccies of my little niece Audrey from her "site" and not much...boring Sunday as always :( happy for Gael tho :woohoo:
PCs can really suck...mine works slowly already!!!! and i only have it since april!!! :(

Carlita
08-07-2005, 07:09 PM
No, Gaby went home about 50 minutes ago. She'll be there in about 30-40 minutes I think.

":rain: it's raining here!

Iza
08-07-2005, 07:13 PM
:hug: seems like Dutch weather is behaving like the Romanian one :rolleyes: it's raining here too :(

Mount Goddess
08-07-2005, 07:20 PM
OMG you all have rain and here in England we have SUN!!!! *faint faint* lol lol

Eruwen
08-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Me is home again! And excuse me, but... F*CK the weather! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/pissed.gif It's cold, it's raining.... it's not autumn yet!!!

Carlita
08-08-2005, 07:21 AM
post number 13,000 :aparty: :woohoo: :lol::rolleyes:

Björki
08-08-2005, 07:29 AM
:woohoo:

Iza
08-08-2005, 08:01 AM
woah :eek:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:bigclap: :bigclap: :yeah: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 08:39 AM
:lol: It's madness isn't it???

oooooooooooooooh :awww: I get so worried about my computer.... hardly slept last night. And now people say it could be a Trojan Horse and I will have lost all my emails and stuff.
:crying2: I'd hate it to have to reinstall everything again...it takes up so much of my time...

ooooh Iza hun, would you please send me your address again? (probably the new one) Because I fear I will have lost all my mails...:sad: Just send it to the zonnet address I'll watch online, so it will be saved on the net ;)

it's giving me a headache...it shouldn't, it's only a computer and all my pics are on discs so... but still ............

chocc0
08-08-2005, 09:27 AM
aww Carlita :hug: i hope ur comp is fine!

Hola all :wavey:

Iza
08-08-2005, 09:30 AM
:lol: It's madness isn't it???

oooooooooooooooh :awww: I get so worried about my computer.... hardly slept last night. And now people say it could be a Trojan Horse and I will have lost all my emails and stuff.
:crying2: I'd hate it to have to reinstall everything again...it takes up so much of my time...

ooooh Iza hun, would you please send me your address again? (probably the new one) Because I fear I will have lost all my mails...:sad: Just send it to the zonnet address I'll watch online, so it will be saved on the net ;)

it's giving me a headache...it shouldn't, it's only a computer and all my pics are on discs so... but still ............

LOL u might not believe it but I dunno my new address yet :o :lol: i asked my parents about 1000 times but i still can't remember it :o i'll e-mail it later after they're at home and i'll ask them again :lol:

Sorry to hear that about your PC :sad:

Iza
08-08-2005, 09:32 AM
aww Carlita :hug: i hope ur comp is fine!

Hola all :wavey:

:bigwave:

Eruwen
08-08-2005, 10:11 AM
¡Hola chicas!

Gaby's got a new job! :woohoo: It's at the insurance company I applied at before, it's a job in the mail room. Nothing too fancy, but it pays the bills for now :lol: And it sounds like fun actually, so let's hope it is! I have to start tomorrow at 8 am ( :eek: not used to getting up early anymore :lol: ), and on thursdays and fridays I have to work from 7.30 am till 5.30 pm :eek: . Oh well... I'll live :lol: And for now, I'm happy to have a job! :banana:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:15 AM
:woohoo: gooooooooo Gabs!!!! Is it for 5 days??:

:wavey: hi Sarah!!!!!

Okay Iza, no rush ;)

yeah stupid computer.... and everyone says something different...it's driving me crazy! I hope my computer guy contacts me soon! But, knowing my luck, he's on holiday right now :crying2:

I'm driving myself mad at the moment.... still haven't eaten...like yesterday :lol: only then I thought I had eaten.....but my dinner turned out to be my breakfast :rolleyes: I hate myself when I'm like this! IT'S ONLY A STUPID COMPUTER!!! :fiery: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Iza
08-08-2005, 10:25 AM
¡Hola chicas!

Gaby's got a new job! :woohoo: It's at the insurance company I applied at before, it's a job in the mail room. Nothing too fancy, but it pays the bills for now :lol: And it sounds like fun actually, so let's hope it is! I have to start tomorrow at 8 am ( :eek: not used to getting up early anymore :lol: ), and on thursdays and fridays I have to work from 7.30 am till 5.30 pm :eek: . Oh well... I'll live :lol: And for now, I'm happy to have a job! :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :yeah:

So what do u have to do? translate the mail :shrug: ?

Eruwen
08-08-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah stupid computer.... and everyone says something different...it's driving me crazy! I hope my computer guy contacts me soon! But, knowing my luck, he's on holiday right now :crying2:

I'm driving myself mad at the moment.... still haven't eaten...like yesterday :lol: only then I thought I had eaten.....but my dinner turned out to be my breakfast :rolleyes: I hate myself when I'm like this! IT'S ONLY A STUPID COMPUTER!!! :fiery: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *adem in* *adem uit* :lol: I know how you feel though... I can get nervous for 'stupid' things as well. Tomorrow morning, I will probably be nervous too, for the new job.... I know I don't have to be, but it's just the way I am... But do try to eat something, please! :hug:

Eruwen
08-08-2005, 10:42 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :yeah:

So what do u have to do? translate the mail :shrug: ? No :lol: It's not a translating job. I'm not sure what I have to do exactly... Take care of incoming and outgoing mail I think, maybe distribute the mail in the company... stuff like that. I hope it will be fun!

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:43 AM
But do try to eat something, please! :hug::awww: my stomach doesn't want to accept food.....

Eruwen
08-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Oh Iza, thanks for the card! :hug:

Eruwen
08-08-2005, 10:47 AM
:awww: my stomach doesn't want to accept food..... Not even 'biscuitjes' or 'beschuiten', something like that? You have to eat something! We don't want a sick chica, now, do we? ;)

freesbee
08-08-2005, 12:47 PM
congrats gaby :hug: YOU DID IT!!! :D

awwwwww Sjoukje take care of yourself! :hug: I'm sure things will be better soon!

Carlita
08-08-2005, 04:19 PM
hmmmm PC will be gone on wednesday and hopefully returned on thursday... It didn't sound too good, so I'll be counting on you chicas to help me getting my msn smilies back :awww: please :)

freesbee
08-08-2005, 07:49 PM
we will help you in every way we can :hug:

or at least I will :p

Carlita
08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
we will help you in every way we can :hug::hug: thanks :kiss: Nando's Chicas stick together :hug: Maybe its not as bad as I think....but just in case...;)

ooooooh been to the gym..pfffffffffffff :sport: need a shower QUICK! :lol:

Iza
08-08-2005, 08:36 PM
hmmmm PC will be gone on wednesday and hopefully returned on thursday... It didn't sound too good, so I'll be counting on you chicas to help me getting my msn smilies back :awww: please :)

:wavey:

I'll try 2 help...don't have too many tho :tears:
Try to eat smthg :awww: and get well soon :kiss:
Btw I found out my address :rolls: dad was really pissed off cos i hadn't remebered it (i asked him 34654759 times b4 :lol: )
I'll e-mail it 2 u :D

Iza
08-08-2005, 08:58 PM
LOL I'm such a lazybones...I got on MSN to wish Gabs good luck and stuff and then ended all the convos so i could pack stuff from my desk (it's killing me...i think i'll take a pic and show u what a mess it is :bolt: ) but i ended doing nothing cos i'm so lazy :o :lol:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
:lol: Izaaaaa :haha:

Iza
08-08-2005, 09:39 PM
as i said...a MESS :eek: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/IzaNandita/P8080761.jpg
u can't see much tho :lol: just some notebooks but it's such a big mess :scared:

freesbee
08-08-2005, 09:40 PM
STUPID stupid STUPID ban! :fiery:

I'm waiting for two days now to ban you Chou :lol: and I've been repping like half of MTF lately :o
(don't tell me I repped you today or yesterday lol like I forgot when I repped Iza)

freesbee
08-08-2005, 09:41 PM
OMC :eek: Iza do you call THAT a mess? lol you haven't seen my brother's room for sure :p

Iza
08-08-2005, 09:42 PM
lol I hate that stupid ban too :fiery:

Iza
08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
OMC :eek: Iza do you call THAT a mess? lol you haven't seen my brother's room for sure :p

:lol:it means that his is really bad...cos mine is veery bad (the pic gives u an idea but doesn't show it entirely I should've photoed every part of the desk but i won't bother lol)

freesbee
08-08-2005, 09:48 PM
:lol:it means that his is really bad...cos mine is veery bad (the pic gives u an idea but doesn't show it entirely I should've photoed every part of the desk but i won't bother lol)

it looks cosy to me, not messy :)

Carlita
08-08-2005, 09:51 PM
No frezzles, no reps from you in the last few days.

Iza, if that's a mess...what would you call my room???? :haha:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 09:53 PM
:lick: ooh I'm eating Belgian chocolate :lick: Not very healthy, but happy food and at least I'm eating :lol:

freesbee
08-08-2005, 09:55 PM
:lick: ooh I'm eating Belgian chocolate :lick: Not very healthy, but happy food and at least I'm eating :lol:

yeah we sure rock in chocolate :yeah: that's about the only thing :lol: and french fries, well not french but the good old belgian ones! I still don't know why they call it french fries :( :mad:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 09:59 PM
oh yeah, your choccies rule! :yeah: I should stop now :lol: making me sick! :haha: I looooooove the bonbons with cream inside... :lick: yum

http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/birth_gifts/1008-092-20-1059.gif

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:02 PM
wohohohoh less than 1000 posts to go! :woohoo:

don't get sick sjoukje, behave yourself! :lol:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
:eek: You're joking?? Less than 1000???? :banana: woooohooooo :cool: :D :lol:

Have you seen Gosia's av??? (Ayena) pfffffff it's hot! :hearts:

*takes one more choccie*

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Have you seen Gosia's av??? (Ayena) pfffffff it's hot! :hearts:

I made it :o :cool:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:10 PM
:haha: I could have known that! ;) It's :inlove: :hearts: H O T

ooooooooh I got some pics in the mail today... Fernando and Juan Monaco... :haha: They are laughing about something......At one point Fer hides underneath his towel! It's hilarious!

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
hahaha cool! :D could you post them here? I would love to see them!

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
:o ehm no..... I don't think I"m allowed to do so.... I also bought 25 new Kitzbühel pics....:o He's going to send me bankrupt soon! But what a way to go :haha:

*will show some other way* ;) Fer is like: :haha: and Juan is like: :sobbing:

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:19 PM
ahhhhhhh yes the bought pics. of course! I can't wait :rolls:

are you leaving the choccies alone? :p

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:22 PM
yeah I am :angel:

ooooooh I can't get in my online mail :(

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:24 PM
:yeah: good chouchou!lol

ohhhh we're closing on 200 pages here! :yippee:

Carlita
08-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Aren't they funny?? :sobbing:

Okay Chicas, I'm going to sleep! :zzz: Till tomorrow! :wavey: :hug::kiss:

freesbee
08-08-2005, 10:36 PM
they're hilarious! :haha: :rolls: :sobbing: :lol:

good night, sleep tight! ( :rolls: that rhymes! I'm so good :o )

see you tomorrow chicas! we need to reach 200 pages this week ;)

Iza
08-09-2005, 06:29 AM
OMFC I"M SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
smucav posted the entry list of the Bucharest Open (which kinda sux IMO) but NANDO will come :bounce: :bounce: I don;t care about the others :banana:
I'll see Nando *dies of happiness*
and girls make sure u visit www.ajmomario.com ;)

Éowyn
08-09-2005, 06:44 AM
take lots of paulo and tog piccies for me iza :) and some jose too :lick:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 06:50 AM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yahoo.gifYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Izaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yahoo.gif Who cares about the others? :lol: Great news!!!

Iza
08-09-2005, 06:51 AM
i will any ;) any other requests?

btw, freya tyhanks for the sms :hug: but freewebs had pissed me off by not letting me log in and i went to bed and fell asleep so i only saw it this morning :o

Iza
08-09-2005, 06:52 AM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yahoo.gifYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Izaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/yahoo.gif Who cares about the others? :lol: Great news!!!

exactly!!! now i gotta buy 1. a spanish flag
2. a french flag (for paulo and gael)

Björki
08-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Great news Iza :)

Éowyn
08-09-2005, 07:10 AM

i do coz my lil TOG is there with my lil paulo waulo me wants to see them :sad:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Well Nando would be enough for me ;) Or one of the other Armada men :)

Iza
08-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Well Nando would be enough for me ;) Or one of the other Armada men :)

well TOG and Ferrer are coming (members of the armada) but ferrer will be the top seed (no.21 better than last year when nando was top seed and he was 40 something) and nando won't be seeded yet i hope he'll be on center court
the smaller court is kinda crappy

Carlita
08-09-2005, 08:21 AM
*fingers crossed* who is TOG?!?!?!:confused: Ferrer..hmm not a big Ferrer fan....

Iza
08-09-2005, 08:29 AM
The Other Guille a.k.a Garcia-Lopez :)
I'm not a ferrer fan either so i won't watch him unless there's nothing else to watch :lol:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 08:53 AM
:confused: the other guille..... that's a silly name imo! Could be Cañas too :p GGL sounds much cooler :cool: ;)

so is Verdasco (or Gonzalez) TOF??? :haha: in Dutch they both are tof... :lol:

oooooooooooooooh can't log in on my zonnet account....:fiery: grrrrrrrrrrr

J. Corwin
08-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Just saying hi to all the Nando fans! :wavey::D (and yeah LC, I am here now! ;))

love you all :hug:

:cool:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 10:40 AM
:wavey: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace hun! :hug: you found us :lol: :woohoo: So nice of you to drop by like this ;)

Iza
08-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi Jace :bigwave:
how's life :cool: ?

guess what .... i just did an online scan from bitdefender and my beloved PC has 2 beautiful trojans in it!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :fiery: i don't think it's too serious but this morning it was running really slowly...iand the deletion failed :sad: I gotta fix this shit w/o dad knowing (he'd kill me) poor Peta I killed her w/my questions :unsure: now I understand how u feel Sjouks :hug: :sad:

But still, it's a great day for me :banana: this stupid comp won't ruin it :ras:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
ooooooooooh that sucks Iza! :ras: I think I might have something like that too or it's a different problem. What did you scan with? I might try that too later on. I have Norton, but if something slipped through, that one obviously didn't work.

:banana: Nando's going to Romania :banana: woooooooohoooooooooo ;)

Iza
08-09-2005, 11:53 AM
i don't have norton the only anitvirus programms i have are windows firewall and all the stuff that came along with the XP pack ...I'm doing a scan at http://www.bitdefender.com/site/Download/browseFreeRemovalTool/ ...i had 3 viruses i think and it was able to delete one of them (which wasn't a trojan) but still got 2 more files that have trojan and it wasn't able to delete it :sad: i'm trying it again and i hope it'll work and i plan on downloading bitdefender 8 from the site cos it's free

Carlita
08-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Good luck with that!!! I hope you can delete them!!! :hug:

Iza
08-09-2005, 12:07 PM
and now poor Peta :hug: is searching for stuff to help me :hug: poor thing ... as I said b4...i completely suck at computers...i'm born in the wrong century :lol: or at least decade :lol:

Carlita
08-09-2005, 12:09 PM
and now poor Peta :hug: is searching for stuff to help me :hug: poor thing ... as I said b4...i completely suck at computers...i'm born in the wrong century :lol: or at least decade :lol:well hun, you're not alone there!! hahahaha as soon as ANYTHING goes wrong or looks strange I freak out! :lol:

Okay, I"m going on my lunchbreak!!!

:wavey: see ya later darlings :hug:

*wonders how Gaby is doing today!*

Iza
08-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Have a nice meal :wavey: !

*wonders too how Gaby is doing and is sure she rocked :rocker: *

freesbee
08-09-2005, 12:14 PM
btw, freya tyhanks for the sms :hug: but freewebs had pissed me off by not letting me log in and i went to bed and fell asleep so i only saw it this morning :o

phew you got it ;) I had to try like 4 times before I could send it to you!

hahaha that is a good Nando for coming to Romania!!:lol: take loads of piccies Iza! :hug:

Björki
08-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Iza is that an outdoor tournament?

freesbee
08-09-2005, 12:16 PM
so is Verdasco (or Gonzalez) TOF??? :haha: in Dutch they both are tof... :lol:

:rolls:

ohhh why is MSN being a pain :( :fiery:

Iza
08-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Iza is that an outdoor tournament?

yeah it is...last year the weather was gorgeous, but i remember that 2 years ago it rained about 2 or 3 days :unsure: i just hope this year, the weather will be my friend :angel:

Iza
08-09-2005, 12:23 PM
:rolls:

ohhh why is MSN being a pain :( :fiery:

:hug: :awww:

Iza
08-09-2005, 12:42 PM
guess what...i have spyware too :bigcry: :fiery:

Iza
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
oh damn it i don't understand anything...this online scan told me i have no viruses only spyware and adware :( i told dad about it but he hasn't got anything else than bitdefender which doesn't do anything against sypware :( :(

Carlita
08-09-2005, 01:40 PM
ad aware will get rid of your spy wear :)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! I just had a chicken curry sandwich.... a bit toooooo spicey to have for breakfast :lol:

*still not eating well*

oooooooooooooh and bought a bling bling ring and earrings :) :dance:

Iza
08-09-2005, 01:58 PM
niiiice ;)

I don't have adaware :tears: but I'll call a dude later...he's really good in computers and he's got all sorts of software (he gave me the dvd player software too) hope it'll work..but i talked to dad and I won't be killed :D

Carlita
08-09-2005, 02:16 PM
:worship: Thank you Iza's dad! :worship: We don't wanna lose our dear chica!! :hug:

www.adaware.com (http://www.adaware.com) maybe it's a free download?

Björki
08-09-2005, 02:22 PM
:lol: sorry but that's probably why I still have no MSN and IRC.
Good luck with your PCs.

Carlita
08-09-2005, 02:35 PM
But msn is no spy ware ;)

where's your Nando av gone to Peggy???? :sad: (or has it been gone long??? :lol: )

Carlita
08-09-2005, 06:01 PM
oh my Carlos...this is sooooo weird!! Everything is working again! The pc has gone back to normal!!! :confused: 'Don't know how long though.... but until then I'll be happy :D

Eruwen
08-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Just saying hi to all the Nando fans! :wavey::D (and yeah LC, I am here now! ;))

love you all :hug:

:cool: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/welcome.gif To our wonderful chat world! ;)

Eruwen
08-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Have a nice meal :wavey: !

*wonders too how Gaby is doing and is sure she rocked :rocker: * :lol: Thanks sweetie! :hug: Gaby is tired right now :lol: Was a looooooooong day. The job seems like fun though, although next week's gonna be looooooooong, will be working almost 48 hours then :eek: But wel, it's all extra money, so no complaints!

Björki
08-09-2005, 07:39 PM
But msn is no spy ware ;)

where's your Nando av gone to Peggy???? :sad: (or has it been gone long??? :lol: )

moved it to /dev/null :lol:
I always have to use some others :)

Carlita
08-09-2005, 08:29 PM
moved it to /dev/null :lol:
I always have to use some others :):awww: me misses Fer :sad:

Iza
08-09-2005, 10:12 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Gabyyyyyyy :woohoo:

My comp is better...thanx to my dad :worship: :hug: ...it's still not 100% but at least now i have a decent anti-virus :)

I asked my friend to get me a Spanish and a French flag from Bucharest cos she's going there 2moro :D :bigclap:

andyroxmysox12191
08-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Ok since I finally found this thread after searching through Carlita's sig (which has a million links! ;) ) I shall post since she's doing the same for us :D

Hi everyone! :wavey: *is a bit scared lol*

Carlita
08-10-2005, 07:47 AM
:wavey: Maniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

You found it :banana: Don't be scared:hug:..... this is Nando Land... couldn't be more relaxed ;) And you will find that Nando's Chicas are the sweetest Chicas in Armadaland, if not on the Planet ;)

It's true, I have a million links in my sig! hahahaha! :haha:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 08:03 AM
:eek: OH MY CARLOS! :eek: I just saw that Paulo beat Andy :eek:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

finally it pays off that I bet AGAINST a big favourite! My only regret is I only put 20 vCash on Paulo!! :lol:

WELL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE :bounce:

Björki
08-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi andyroxmysox12191 :wavey:
your name is Mani?

Carlita
08-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Yep Peggy her name is Mani ;) *doesnt know if Mani will find her way back here*

Love the :nerner:

Iza
08-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Maaaaaaaaani :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Don't be scared :hug: the NandoLand is the most peaceful land on this forum :angel:
Carlita congrats on your VCash :yeah:
About my PAW.... :o all my 6 picks were wrong :o :o :o

Carlita
08-10-2005, 08:30 AM
oooh all wrong??? Well, I could have made a killing with PHM....but only 210 or something....... hmmm......wel I bet 350 on Monday....and got more money back, so I did something right! :lol:

*goes to postoffice to send Turtle Vogue to JJ*

:wavey: back soon.....

Björki
08-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Love the :nerner:
:) so it can compete against the Nando one? :lol:

Sjoukje you wrote in another thread something about funny Nado + Monaco photos. Where can I find them? I like Juan too :)

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:24 AM
:) so it can compete against the Nando one? :lol:

Sjoukje you wrote in another thread something about funny Nado + Monaco photos. Where can I find them? I like Juan too :)you can find them on my computer....can't post them...:sad:

Björki
08-10-2005, 09:47 AM
you can find them on my computer....can't post them...:sad:
:sad:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:51 AM
I know.... :awww: but they are not mine to post... I don't like it if people do that with my pics without me knowing... so I won't do it to someone else, unless I have their permission....

Sorry:hug:

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Mani! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/welcome.gif

Don't be scared! We're all cute little :angel: here! ;)

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Oooooooooooh I just found the perfect t shirt in this catalog... it says 'you want me, you just don't know it yet!' :haha:

Iza
08-10-2005, 12:09 PM
:rolls: :haha:
nice one :yeah: *thinks she should get one for the bucharest open :lol: *

Carlita
08-10-2005, 12:10 PM
:lol:

Björki
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I know.... :awww: but they are not mine to post... I don't like it if people do that with my pics without me knowing... so I won't do it to someone else, unless I have their permission....
Sorry:hug:
it's okay, don't worry. :)

Björki
08-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Oooooooooooh I just found the perfect t shirt in this catalog... it says 'you want me, you just don't know it yet!' :haha:
:haha: :haha:
can u please scan the photo?!

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I'll try to find the picture online, hang on...

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Found it!

http://www.emp.de/ACfrG/productimg/1/107722a.jpg

Photo from www.large.nl (http://www.large.nl)

Carlita
08-10-2005, 12:43 PM
:sobbing:

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Is that good or bad crying? :lol:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Is that good or bad crying? :lol::D :D

Carlita
08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.rogerscupmen.com/photos/playerbios/moya.jpg :hearts: Le Sigh...... :inlove: I love this man...thought it was time some Charly was posted here..... to remind me who's my number one player :o :o :o (he won't be impressed by my behaviour of the last few weeks....:rolleyes: )

Iza
08-10-2005, 05:42 PM
you weren't a too good LCOMian lately but it's only because your nanddiction has become more severe and that was allowed only by the powers of LCOM so you're forgiven :p

Carlita
08-10-2005, 06:05 PM
you weren't a too good LCOMian lately but it's only because your nanddiction has become more severe and that was allowed only by the powers of LCOM so you're forgiven :pPHEW! :lol: Well, he IS a very relaxed Lord Carlos....but......when he does get angry.... I think :bolt:

:o but I can't help it if Nandito is spinning my head...... :help:

*is thinking it could be a LCOM test* :scratch:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 07:14 PM
you weren't a too good LCOMian lately

I thought it said Lcomedian :lol:

lol yeah I had a bit too much to drink tonight :o :haha:

how are you chicas doing?

hi Mani :hug: welcome aboard!

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Oooooooooh Frees been sipping cocktails again?? :aplot:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 07:26 PM
yeah I have!! how can you guess? :o

I've been drinking 1 mojito and I'm :silly: already :lol: :o :haha:

Eruwen
08-10-2005, 08:04 PM

Oh boy... we had better keep an eye on you in Madrid then! ;) :lol:

Wheeeeeeeeeee

Iza
08-10-2005, 08:06 PM
:drink: :drink:

andyroxmysox12191
08-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Hi everyone :lol: :wavey: :hug: Thanks for the welcome :D
And yes my name is Mani (I'm a girl! I've had people think I'm a guy lol)
Will try to remember to post here ;) though my memory sucks for a teen so someone's gonna have to try and remember for me :sobbing:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:07 PM

Oh boy... we had better keep an eye on you in Madrid then! ;) :lol:

Wheeeeeeeeeee

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0167.gif yeah I think that would be best :lol:

Hiiiii Mani! :wavey: how are you?

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:16 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101064.png

http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/24.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/24.gifLet's have some bubbly chicas :dance:

Iza
08-10-2005, 09:17 PM
:bigwave: hi Mani ;)
how'r the chicas doing 2nite?

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:18 PM
eins zwei drei saufen!! :lol:

Iza
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
*her german is good enough to understand eins zwei drei but saufen is beyond her comprehension :scratch: *

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Saufen?????????? :haha: whiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee :drink:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:27 PM
:haha: Crazy chica has entered the chatworld!!

saufen means like: to drink a lot and get drunk :lol: ;)

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:29 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/457.png

Sommarsverige
08-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi chicas :wavey:

Finally I have landed again in cold and rainy Hamburg and the holidays are over :(
The holidays have been great and I enjoyed it a lot in Italy. Great weather, nice people, very good food and delicious wines (belonging to the topic saufen.... ;) )

Now I have to work again tomorrow and this is so sad, but I am glad that I can be among the chicas now regularly again :)

And of course a big hi to Mani :wavey:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Hahahahaha :lol: :woohoo: WE RULE!! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0011.gif

nice to have you back birte :hug:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:35 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101073.png

Glad you had a great holiday!!
Shall I mail you the Nando Kitzbühel pics now?

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Sjoukje have you found a new emoticon site? :lol:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:38 PM
OMC I just posted the 2900th post in the chatworld :woohoo:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Sjoukje have you found a new emoticon site? :lol:

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101075.pnghttp://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101076.png

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
OMC I just posted the 2900th post in the chatworld :woohoo:

http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/10.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/10.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/10.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/10.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/goldies/10.gif

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101077.pnghttp://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101078.png

Éowyn
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
i should go and start reposting in turtle land so you have more to catch up :p

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:47 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101080.png *will throw Andy & friends in da bin*:angel: :p

Sommarsverige
08-10-2005, 09:49 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101073.png

Glad you had a great holiday!!
Shall I mail you the Nando Kitzbühel pics now?

Thanks so much :hug: :hug:

If you like, I would be happy, but tomorrow would also be fine, have to go to bed soon :(

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks so much :hug: :hug:

If you like, I would be happy, but tomorrow would also be fine, have to go to bed soon :(:yeah: tomorrow it is!! ;)

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101083.png;)

freesbee
08-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Sjoukje :haha: :sobbing: :haha:

BAD JJ! come back JJ! You are needed here!

Carlita
08-10-2005, 09:58 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101085.png

freesbee
08-10-2005, 10:02 PM

*rescues Sjoukje* :hug:

booooooooooooooooo rain go away!!!!!!! Away I say!!! (hee that rhymes :lol: gosh my sense of humor :o ) AWAHAHAHAHAYYY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thank you!

Sommarsverige
08-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Big thanks Sjoukje :hug: :hug:

So cute, will answer tomorrow, okay?

Night everyone :zzz:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 10:15 PM
night birte!:wavey: :zzz: :hug:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Okay, I made some adjustments to my av... until the new pics fall in my mailbox :)

Thanks Frezzles for saving me :hug: :lol:

:zzz: Night Birte

Carlita
08-10-2005, 10:41 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/sleep.gif

:yawn: night all!! I'll go to bed before midnight for once! :lol:

btw :banana: VAMOS RAFA :banana:

:hug: see you sweet gals tomorrow :hug:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 10:46 PM
de nando Sjoukje! :lol:

slaapwel :hug: :zzz: :wavey:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh my Carlos! :lol: I love your location in your profile Freya! :lol: :yeah:

and how does Chicas' Nando look?? *can't wait for the new pics*

freesbee
08-10-2005, 10:52 PM
it's cool!! :yeah:

ohhh sjoukje now you have to wait for at least a week before I can rep you again :lol:

Carlita
08-10-2005, 10:55 PM
it's cool!! :yeah:

ohhh sjoukje now you have to wait for at least a week before I can rep you again :lol::lol: that's okay hun! :hug:

welterusten :zzz:

freesbee
08-10-2005, 10:58 PM
toedels! :wavey:

Björki
08-11-2005, 06:25 AM
welcome back Birte :wavey:

where do you make all those emotions? :lol:
they rock. :)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 07:19 AM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101132.png http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/

:wavey: till later! Gotta catch the train to work!

Björki
08-11-2005, 08:36 AM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/476.png

Carlita
08-11-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/476.png

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101155.png

Carlita
08-11-2005, 09:01 AM
:unsure: Freyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :unsure:

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101156.png:help:

Björki
08-11-2005, 09:02 AM
that site rocks. I just made a new avatar :haha:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
that site rocks. I just made a new avatar :haha::lol: It's brilliant! hahahahahaha :haha:

Björki
08-11-2005, 09:19 AM
:lol: It's brilliant! hahahahahaha :haha:
I had this in my email signature for while :)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I had this in my email signature for while :):lol: oh dear:lol::sobbing::lol: funny

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 10:25 AM
eins zwei drei saufen!! :lol: :haha:

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi chicas :wavey:

Finally I have landed again in cold and rainy Hamburg and the holidays are over :(
The holidays have been great and I enjoyed it a lot in Italy. Great weather, nice people, very good food and delicious wines (belonging to the topic saufen.... ;) )

Now I have to work again tomorrow and this is so sad, but I am glad that I can be among the chicas now regularly again :)

And of course a big hi to Mani :wavey: Welcome back Birte! Glad to hear you had a good time! :D

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 10:28 AM

*rescues Sjoukje* :hug:

booooooooooooooooo rain go away!!!!!!! Away I say!!! (hee that rhymes :lol: gosh my sense of humor :o ) AWAHAHAHAHAYYY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thank you! Ehm... you ok? :lol:

:hug:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Ehm... you ok? :lol:

:hug::scratch: Freya zu fiel gesäufen??? :haha: :drink:

Björki
08-11-2005, 11:12 AM
:scratch: Freya zu fiel gesäufen??? :haha: :drink:
zuviel gesoffen :)
who of you girls are speaking German?

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
who of you girls are speaking German? Well, I had German in high school for 5 years... but haven't used it since then :lol: I can read it pretty well, but the writing/speaking is a different story :lol: Though I still know the basic stuff, I think

Carlita
08-11-2005, 11:26 AM
zuviel gesoffen :)
who of you girls are speaking German?we were making our own mix of Dutch/German here :haha:like Gaby could say now: es ist kaus bausen.... :lol::o it's not proper german....it's just a mix.....;)

möchtest du Deutsch sprechen? :)

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Es ist SEHR kaus bausen!! :scared: :lol:

Björki
08-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I would prefer German :) That's the only language I know 90% :haha:
Do you know from Mark Twain:The Awful German Language (http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/jod/texts/twain.german.html)? IMHO it's funny :)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I would prefer German :) That's the only language I know 90% :haha:
Do you know from Mark Twain:The Awful German Language (http://www.oase.hdk-berlin.de/~mwolf/german_twain.html)? IMHO it's funny :)it is! :lol:

al the Germand der/die/das/dem/den makes me go :confused: at the best of times! So I don't bother half the time! :p Just fill in what I like! :haha:

I have forgotten a lot of German stuff......but I can read it perfectly and understand it too... so it's no problem.

Iza
08-11-2005, 12:44 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh please no German :scared:
*thinks how proud the German teacher would be to see me surrounded by peeps who speak German :rolls: *
i study it in school for like what 6 years....and I can barely say a sentence :lol: :o

Peggy yer av is :haha:

Welcome back Birte :hug: missed ya :kiss:

Oh and Sjouks...like the new thing on the avvy
BTWm should I change mine too?

Carlita
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Oh and Sjouks...like the new thing on the avvy
BTWm should I change mine too?:D thank you Iza! Well, he IS Chicas' Nando isnt he?? :lol:

change your av?? only if you really want. ;) that's up to you :hug:

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the sms Sjoukje! :hug:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the sms Sjoukje! :hug:de nando :hug:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I wanna go outside on my lunchbreak! Well I already ate my lunch...but being inside all day isn't good for me.....

Richard hurry up !!! (he needs to mind the phones when I'm outside :lol: )

Iza
08-11-2005, 01:14 PM
:D thank you Iza! Well, he IS Chicas' Nando isnt he?? :lol:

change your av?? only if you really want. ;) that's up to you :hug:

well i've had this one for quite a while but i have no ideas for a good av :scratch: so i guess not

Carlita
08-11-2005, 01:24 PM
well i've had this one for quite a while but i have no ideas for a good av :scratch: so i guess notoh go on!! Plenty of lovely chicos to turn into an av... hahaha! Or make a new ArmadaLand one?? I still believe that Nando could do with a bit of promoting! hahaha! Or Feli...you don't see them too often. Just have a think about it..no rush... this ones nice:D

I'll change my pic when the new ones arrive at my house... I think.... Or I'll look for a nice long haired Nando again :D

*is going outside in a minute...........* otherwise i'll have my break when I go home!

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Ooooooooooh someone turn off the rain please! :rain: I have to leave for work soon, and I don't want to ride my bike in the rain for 15 minutes! :scared:

Iza
08-11-2005, 02:09 PM
oh go on!! Plenty of lovely chicos to turn into an av... hahaha! Or make a new ArmadaLand one?? I still believe that Nando could do with a bit of promoting! hahaha! Or Feli...you don't see them too often. Just have a think about it..no rush... this ones nice:D

I'll change my pic when the new ones arrive at my house... I think.... Or I'll look for a nice long haired Nando again :D

*is going outside in a minute...........* otherwise i'll have my break when I go home!

I think I'll make a new Nando one.
I just made a new Nando wallpaper (and I'm very pissed off cos i wanted to make one similar to the last only change the pics and the silly Camedia won't let me :smash: so i had to do one with only a pic.... *thinking of a good new Nando av*

Iza
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
changed it ;)
Like it?

Carlita
08-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Ooooooooooh someone turn off the rain please! :rain: I have to leave for work soon, and I don't want to ride my bike in the rain for 15 minutes! :scared:what :rain:? no rain here..you live in the wrong part of the country :lol:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 02:43 PM
changed it ;)
Like it?:lol: LOVE it!!! :yeah: Hungry chico! :haha: FEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEE :lol:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I think I'll make a new Nando one.
I just made a new Nando wallpaper (and I'm very pissed off cos i wanted to make one similar to the last only change the pics and the silly Camedia won't let me :smash: so i had to do one with only a pic.... *thinking of a good new Nando av**loves to see the new Nando WP :D*

NicoFan
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
changed it ;)
Like it?

LOVE it Iza!!!!!!!!!!

So cute... :devil:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Is Nico looking at Fer?? Or Fer looking at Nico?? :lol:

Iza
08-11-2005, 03:07 PM
:lol: LOVE it!!! :yeah: Hungry chico! :haha: FEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEE :lol:

if he were Rafa, I'd have written "I need eat" :lol:

*will soon print screen 2 show u the WP cos Camedia doesn't let me save them :( *

NicoFan
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Is Nico looking at Fer?? Or Fer looking at Nico?? :lol:

:D

So that's why Fer was at Nico's match in Hamburg... ;)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
:D

So that's why Fer was at Nico's match in Hamburg... ;)ahaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :lol:

Lynn, how's your msn coming along? oooh and we (or I:lol: ) would love to see a pic of you. :D:D:D do you have one? And would you like to share with us Chicas?

(same goes for Peggy ;))

Iza
08-11-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah i'd love to see a pic of Lynn and Peggy too ;)
here's my WP...nothing too much...just a pic and his name written...i'm still waiting for PSP to arrive :bounce:

NicoFan
08-11-2005, 03:26 PM
I can send you my picture to your email address tonight.

Also have a cute picture of Nico and Fer together for you...lol!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't believe that I still haven't uploaded msn yet...me bad...

Iza - love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's an awesome picture of Fer!!!

Carlita
08-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Well, I love that pic!!! Look at those eyes!!!! :hearts: Freya used that one for a wp and that's on my desktop here at work :)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 03:28 PM
I can send you my picture to your email address tonight.

Also have a cute picture of Nico and Fer together for you...lol!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

And I can't believe that I still haven't uploaded msn yet...me bad...bad Lynn :lol:

;) :hug:

freesbee
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
ohhh man I missed like 3 pages in here!

@ Peggy's avatar: :haha:
@ Iza's: :lick: :yeah:

@ the German: I suck :lol: I had it for about 3 years in highschool, but well, we Belgians (and Dutch people too I see :p ) like to make our own German!! it's cool! wir haben viele leute gemacht :haha: (leute is a dialect word in flemish which means "fun" ;) )

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/496.png I told you to stay away from the... http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/497.png :rolls:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101233.pnghttp://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101236.png

http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/vorschau/101241.png

freesbee
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/499.png

:lol: :haha: :silly:

Iza
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Jenrios
08-11-2005, 04:44 PM
:wavey: Hi! Just stopped by to say HELLO! Have been really busy the last few weeks, and next week, I'm off to Barcelona. Shame Fer didn't make it to Canada, and Lynn, I'm sorry he won't be at Cinncy - but you can make up for that at the US Open - and you'll have Nico at Cinncy. Wish I was going to Cinncy! Have a great time! :hug: to everyone here!

freesbee
08-11-2005, 04:46 PM
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

don't ask :rolleyes: a stupid VERY stupid dutch song

HI Jen!! :wavey:

NicoFan
08-11-2005, 05:02 PM
:wavey: Hi! Just stopped by to say HELLO! Have been really busy the last few weeks, and next week, I'm off to Barcelona. Shame Fer didn't make it to Canada, and Lynn, I'm sorry he won't be at Cinncy - but you can make up for that at the US Open - and you'll have Nico at Cinncy. Wish I was going to Cinncy! Have a great time! :hug: to everyone here!

:wavey: Hi Jen!!!

Have a great time in Barcelona!

Yup, will make up for it at the US Open... :woohoo: The greatest time of the year...I personally think all tournaments should be played in NYC so I can see my chicos every week... ;) lol! Just kidding... :angel:

Iza
08-11-2005, 05:07 PM
:wavey: Hi Jen

Iza
08-11-2005, 05:08 PM
btw, u chicas that have me on MSN, is my "My Spaces" working?

freesbee
08-11-2005, 05:09 PM
yep, here it's working just fine! (for a change)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
:wavey: Hi! Just stopped by to say HELLO! Have been really busy the last few weeks, and next week, I'm off to Barcelona. Shame Fer didn't make it to Canada, and Lynn, I'm sorry he won't be at Cinncy - but you can make up for that at the US Open - and you'll have Nico at Cinncy. Wish I was going to Cinncy! Have a great time! :hug: to everyone here!:wavey: bubbye Jen!!! Have fun in Barcelona!!!! :hug: see ya when you get back!!!

oooh and we want to see you as well :angel: Picture ;)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 05:15 PM
don't ask :rolleyes: a stupid VERY stupid dutch song :cuckoo: Stupid is not the word...its WORSE!!! :haha:

Iza
08-11-2005, 05:18 PM
okay if u say so ;)

Carlita
08-11-2005, 05:39 PM
:woohoo: ooooooooh I got the Spanish Marie Claire today!!!! :bounce: Lovely Rafa thingies!!! :lol: Now all I have to do is read the article! :haha: I know there's a translation in Rafa Land, but I'll try myself first :) Gosh he's cute!

Iza
08-11-2005, 06:06 PM
pics anywhere :shrug:

:baby: is playing now :woohoo:

Iza
08-11-2005, 06:29 PM
btw frees, do u mind if i call u frezzita :cool: ?

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 07:11 PM
what :rain:? no rain here..you live in the wrong part of the country :lol: :eek: It rained so much that the 'fietspad' was completely flooded! I didn't get too wet while going to work though... thank god.

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/74/499.png FREYAAAAAAAAA! :smash:

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 07:15 PM
btw, u chicas that have me on MSN, is my "My Spaces" working? Yup! Looks lovely! :yeah:

Eruwen
08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
:cuckoo: Stupid is not the word...its WORSE!!! :haha: WAY WORSE! I can't believe they made a new song with the same music, same melodies, everything, except new lyrics http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/hide.gif

Iza
08-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Yup! Looks lovely! :yeah:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 07:37 PM
btw frees, do u mind if i call u frezzita :cool: ?Frezzita??? :lol: hahaha, sounds lovely!

freesbee
08-11-2005, 08:10 PM
btw frees, do u mind if i call u frezzita :cool: ?

:lol: sure sounds cool! :yeah:

great space!! :D

Iza
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
thx :hug:

freesbee
08-11-2005, 08:16 PM
one post away from 200th page!!!

freesbee
08-11-2005, 08:27 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0010.gif say hello to page 200 of Nando's chicas' chatworld!!!!!!!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0010.gif

:woohoo: :aparty: :banana: :bounce: :yippee: :banana: :bounce: :yippee: :banana: :aparty: :woohoo:

FEED US NANDO http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0021.gif :lol:

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0038.gif

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0053.gif ¡VAMOS CHICAS!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0053.gif

Björki
08-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Iza your new avatar is damn hot :inlove:

Iza
08-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Iza your new avatar is damn hot :inlove:

thx :yeah:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY we reached page 200 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :aparty: !

The Chicas RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

freesbee
08-11-2005, 08:36 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif

how many nando chicas are there actually?

Carlita
08-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay us!!! :woohoo:

me gots new av....
oooooh it's there as soon as I change it!!! No more waiting??? :confused:

Björki
08-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Finally I put the link of this thread in my signature :clap2: :lol:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Yay Peggy :bigclap:

Gabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wake up your Chico!!!!! por favor!!

oh btw peggy....a nando will do ;)

Björki
Sjoukje :smash: :haha: your new avatar :eek:

freesbee
woooooh very nice av sjoukje!!!! :drool: :lol: :yeah:

Peggy :yeah:

Carlita
08-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Peggy dear, why are you hammering my head??? :lol:

Björki