Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 05:49 PM
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

Tytta!.
04-08-2009, 06:15 PM
mtftastic. wow. mtfthetic. it mtfsucks. :retard:

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 06:16 PM
:haha: mtfthetic is my favorite :haha:

Tytta!.
04-08-2009, 06:19 PM
:haha: mtfthetic is my favorite :haha:

I could go on but I'm sure my post would be deleted. :D

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 06:20 PM
I'd just undelete it :D

Tytta!.
04-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I'd just undelete it :D

aww, you very very good person :D :kiss: :D :D :D

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
:smooch:

tangerine_dream
04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Are there any Andy threads that have reached 5,000 yet?

The funny photos thread is getting close to it.

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I think the chat thread was the only one... when funny fotos gets close I"ll close it and you can start a new one so that they don't move it out of view like they've done to a lot and will probably do to our original chat thread :o

tennis lover
04-08-2009, 11:03 PM
well they've actually moved it now. :awww: how mean. :ras: it's not our chat thread's fault that the server is rubbish! :(

It makes me sad that no-one chats in here any more. Maybe the new thread will inspire people! :D hope you are all ok. :dance:

Deboogle!.
04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes, they got to it today :( Maybe it will be put back in parts :(

We can try to revive it :banana:

snaillyyy
04-09-2009, 01:30 AM
:ras: to them. Yes, let's revive it. We should be able to do it, not as if we are a timid, quiet bunch:p;):angel:

Fee
04-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Can we rename this 'Get your dollar store servers here!' ?

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 01:43 PM
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p
Wow, that's weird (and annoying), but good work Deb (:

I've basically come here because i have far too much essaywriting to do and this is a perfect way to forget about it for a bit :p

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 01:53 PM
I've basically come here because i have far too much essaywriting to do and this is a perfect way to forget about it for a bit :p

SaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaahMoo :kiss: :kiss: How are you?! :kiss: Miss you :kiss: :awww:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 01:55 PM
SaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaahMoo :kiss: :kiss: How are you?! :kiss: Miss you :kiss: :awww:
ReeeeeeeQuackererer! :smooch: :kiss: I've missed you too! I'm okay...just so busy. I don't have time for anything (except shopping...i make a special exemption for it :p) how are youuuuu?!?

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 01:59 PM
ReeeeeeeQuackererer! :smooch: :kiss: I've missed you too! I'm okay...just so busy. I don't have time for anything (except shopping...i make a special exemption for it :p) how are youuuuu?!?

:kiss: :smooch: I'm ok too :D You should try to come here more often :crying2: What's new, tell me it all :D :D

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 02:35 PM
:kiss: :smooch: I'm ok too :D You should try to come here more often :crying2: What's new, tell me it all :D :D
Oh, i'll try! I should be able to make time now since i've finished my lectures for the year (:dance: ), but i do have a ridiculous amount of writing to do before the month is out.

:lol: you can just see how exciting my life is :p what's new with youuuu? :hug:

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Oh, i'll try! I should be able to make time now since i've finished my lectures for the year (:dance: ), but i do have a ridiculous amount of writing to do before the month is out.

:lol: you can just see how exciting my life is :p what's new with youuuu? :hug:

Vamos :D More SarahMoo posts here :dance:

New with me? Hmmm, getting my degree in the middle of the year :smoke: :sobbing:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Vamos :D More SarahMoo posts here :dance:

New with me? Hmmm, getting my degree in the middle of the year :smoke: :sobbing:
Anything for ReQuackererererer, otherwise Moo and Quack will go mad :p

ooo that's awesome! ...what degree are you doing again? :sobbing:

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Anything for ReQuackererererer, otherwise Moo and Quack will go mad :p

ooo that's awesome! ...what degree are you doing again? :sobbing:

of course, and you know the great power of Moo and Quack :devil:

yes :D Computer Science :o :p

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 03:28 PM
of course, and you know the great power of Moo and Quack :devil:

yes :D Computer Science :o :p
Of course i know of the power. Just let me know when you want to take over the world, i'll be right beside you! Muahahaha! :devil: and i can have James Marsden as my taking-over-the-world-boyfriend :cool:

oooo oh yes, i remember now! ReTheSmartQuackQuack (: What is the plan post-degree?

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Of course i know of the power. Just let me know when you want to take over the world, i'll be right beside you! Muahahaha! :devil: and i can have James Marsden as my taking-over-the-world-boyfriend :cool:

oooo oh yes, i remember now! ReTheSmartQuackQuack (: What is the plan post-degree?

:aplot: sounds good, we can do it anytime you want :D I'm always ready for that :angel:

I have no idea yet, hopefully I will have a plan soon :haha:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 05:35 PM
:aplot: sounds good, we can do it anytime you want :D I'm always ready for that :angel:

I have no idea yet, hopefully I will have a plan soon :haha:
Well you could be full-time empress of the world, could you not? That would look impressive on the old CV d:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 05:39 PM
HI SARAH!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Well you could be full-time empress of the world, could you not? That would look impressive on the old CV d:

HAHAHAHA, that would be awesome, I could take any job if I added that to my CV :D :haha:

Tytta!.
04-19-2009, 05:42 PM

I'm not Moo but HI DEBS :kiss:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 05:45 PM
:smooch:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi, Deb sweet! :hug: :kiss: How are you doing?

HAHAHAHA, that would be awesome, I could take any job if I added that to my CV :D :haha:
haha yes! although you wouldn't want to change job if you were empress :p

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm okay, and you? :D besides all your writing and whatnot :p

knight_ley
04-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh hai new thread. I come back from a solid month of doctors appointments and there's new chat threads. :crazy:

How are you all?? :kiss:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Hey Mary :D :hug:

I just booked tickets for Italy in October the other day, so I am pretty damn excited :banana:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm okay, and you? :D besides all your writing and whatnot :p
The sad thing is there IS no besides the writing and whatnot...that is all my life is at the moment. That, and working at HMV :sobbing:

Okay i'm being dramatic :p yeah, everything's okay this side too! What are you upto now, Deb? I always lose track of everything :o

HI MARY! (:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 06:12 PM
awww :lol: :hug: trust me, once you enter the real world, you'll wish you were still in school :sobbing: i'd give anything to be back in college :haha:

I moved a few months ago, not too far just across town... still in the same job, which is :zzz: but the people are fantastic. and a general lack of motivation in life :lol: that's about it :p

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 06:15 PM
awww :lol: :hug: trust me, once you enter the real world, you'll wish you were still in school :sobbing: i'd give anything to be back in college :haha:

I moved a few months ago, not too far just across town... still in the same job, which is :zzz: but the people are fantastic. and a general lack of motivation in life :lol: that's about it :p
Haha i already know that i'm going to miss uni like crazy when i leave. The thought of a full-time job :scared: But i sure won't miss writing thousands and thousands of words on literature i really dislike d:

Ohhh you moved? Was that stressful? :p How's the new place?

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 06:18 PM
:lol: Exactly :lol:

Yeah I did. it's good and a big money-saver :p :yeah:

MissFairy
04-19-2009, 06:22 PM
:lol: Exactly :lol:

Yeah I did. it's good and a big money-saver :p :yeah:
I still got a while yet, i feel like i've been at uni for ages. It's only been 2years :lol:

Ahhh looking after the pennies :yeah: good move! The house prices here have fallen loads, renting and buying. Although there's this quite posh estate agent near my boyfriend's house, and they're selling this house for £3million and it's near there...it's not even that of a nice area :sobbing:

Fee
04-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Sarah! :wavey: :hug:

Deb, I didn't know that you had bought your tickets. Congrats! Have you started booking other things now too?

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 06:40 PM
I still got a while yet, i feel like i've been at uni for ages. It's only been 2years :lol:

Ahhh looking after the pennies :yeah: good move! The house prices here have fallen loads, renting and buying. Although there's this quite posh estate agent near my boyfriend's house, and they're selling this house for £3million and it's near there...it's not even that of a nice area :sobbing::lol: the time flies, yet crawls. I hear ya. Well, it's how I was raised, I can't help it. plus, saving a good $300 a month since moving has helped make going to Italy possible and also just starting to save that emergency fund that I really should have and haven't been saving for :lol: Prices have dropped here too. I'd love to buy a condo but even though the prices have also fallen a lot here, there are problems with it for a few reasons :o So I am just hanging tight and still renting my apartment.
Deb, I didn't know that you had bought your tickets. Congrats! Have you started booking other things now too?Yep, booked them a few days ago. $579 on SwissAir flying through Zurich. Figured I wouldn't find anything better than that so, Central Italy here I come for 2 and a half weeks :D

tennis lover
04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
I just booked tickets for Italy in October the other day, so I am pretty damn excited :banana:
:banana: are you going on your own again? :) whereabouts are you going? I'm so jealous, I've still never been to Italy! :sobbing: Once I start getting paid it will definitely be at the top of my to-do list! :o
Ahhh looking after the pennies :yeah: good move! The house prices here have fallen loads, renting and buying. Although there's this quite posh estate agent near my boyfriend's house, and they're selling this house for £3million and it's near there...it's not even that of a nice area :sobbing:
I'm really not looking forward to paying London rent prices. :sobbing:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 07:12 PM
:banana: are you going on your own again? :) whereabouts are you going? I'm so jealous, I've still never been to Italy! :sobbing: Once I start getting paid it will definitely be at the top of my to-do list! :o
For part of it, then Renee's gonna join me :D You'll get there :hug: I made it a big priority two years ago and it took me that long to save and be sure I have enough to afford it :hug: I got lucky with this airfare, and renee coming will sure save a lot of money too :D From England it's easy to get low-cost airlines, you can do long weekends in cities for reasonable prices. 3-4 days in Rome, 3-4 days in Florence, Venice, etc. That's how I'd recommend you start :D Then you also only have to save a few hundred pounds at a time, too :D For me coming from the US, it's silly to just for a short while just b/c of how long and expensive the flights are.... you'll make it happen soon I have faith :D

tennis lover
04-19-2009, 07:17 PM
yeah, it's far easier for me to go, that's for sure! I'm just going to have to find a nice handsome (slightly wealthy) man to whisk me away for romantic weekends! ;) sounds good, you're going to have a great time! :yeah:

Deboogle!.
04-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Now that's the spirit! ;) :yeah:

I'm very excited! :banana:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Sarah! :wavey: :hug:

HI FEE! (: :hug: How's it going your way?

:lol: the time flies, yet crawls. I hear ya. Well, it's how I was raised, I can't help it. plus, saving a good $300 a month since moving has helped make going to Italy possible and also just starting to save that emergency fund that I really should have and haven't been saving for :lol: Prices have dropped here too. I'd love to buy a condo but even though the prices have also fallen a lot here, there are problems with it for a few reasons :o So I am just hanging tight and still renting my apartment.
$300?! Wow, that's some saving! Your other place must've been so expensive :eek: I'm so jealous of your trip to Italy :p I want to go to Rome pretty much more than anywhere in the world. It just looks magical...not to mention the food d:

Well, i don't know about over there, but they say the prices are going to fall even further, right until they pretty much hit the bottom of the market. It's pretty scary. Aaaaaand, what exactly is a condo? :sobbing:

I'm really not looking forward to paying London rent prices. :sobbing:
:sobbing: there's some good deals to be had in some parts of london. It's pretty much the cheapest that i can ever remember, so that's looking good. Does that make you feel better? (:

yeah, it's far easier for me to go, that's for sure! I'm just going to have to find a nice handsome (slightly wealthy) man to whisk me away for romantic weekends!
If you're wishing, go the whole hog and wish for an EXTREMELY wealthy man...then he can take you to Italy, wine and dine you there and fly you back first class :p :lol:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 04:18 PM
$300?! Wow, that's some saving! Your other place must've been so expensive :eek: Yeah, it was :o my new place isn't cheap either but it's a lot less in rent and also, I'm spending less on gas b/c it's closer to work, and a couple of my other bills went down for some reason so overall, the savings is most excellent.
I'm so jealous of your trip to Italy :p I want to go to Rome pretty much more than anywhere in the world. It just looks magical...not to mention the food d:awww :hug: I must say I didn't love it as much as other places in Italy or Europe, but it's pretty wonderful. You should set aside a little fund to be able to take a long weekend or something. Go in the off-season like March or October or something, prices go waaaaaaay down (especially this year, tourism in Italy is down like 30+% I've read :awww: )

Well, i don't know about over there, but they say the prices are going to fall even further, right until they pretty much hit the bottom of the market. It's pretty scary. Aaaaaand, what exactly is a condo? :sobbing:Yeah, they say that here too. Hopefully in a couple years the market will still be low for buyers. Um, a condo is just like a flat. I guess here, we'd call a place an "apartment" when you rent it, and a "condo (condominium)" when you buy it. But it's basically the same thing :lol: sometimes condo buildings are built a little better. But yeah, basically a flat that you buy and own as opposed to rent :p

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah, it was :o my new place isn't cheap either but it's a lot less in rent and also, I'm spending less on gas b/c it's closer to work, and a couple of my other bills went down for some reason so overall, the savings is most excellent.
That's pretty cool to have that little bit more at the end of the month.

awww :hug: I must say I didn't love it as much as other places in Italy or Europe, but it's pretty wonderful. You should set aside a little fund to be able to take a long weekend or something. Go in the off-season like March or October or something, prices go waaaaaaay down (especially this year, tourism in Italy is down like 30+% I've read :awww: )Oh really? What parts of Italy did you prefer? Maybe one day when i finally get to go, i'll go there instead d: Rome always just looks so beautiful, but i suppose you can't really tell with a city until you go there and really immerse yourself in it. Yeah, saving to do that would be pretty doable. Just got to stop spending money on stupid things (clothes... :o)

Yeah, they say that here too. Hopefully in a couple years the market will still be low for buyers. Um, a condo is just like a flat. I guess here, we'd call a place an "apartment" when you rent it, and a "condo (condominium)" when you buy it. But it's basically the same thing :lol: sometimes condo buildings are built a little better. But yeah, basically a flat that you buy and own as opposed to rent :pAhhhhh i see! Finally i get it :lol: All these times when i've heard it on the tv, i was like 'yeahhhhh...what?!' :p Okay, i thought it was a type of house :sobbing: aaaand i definitely didn't know it stood for condominium...sounds latin and posh

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 04:39 PM
That's pretty cool to have that little bit more at the end of the month.indeed it is :D

Oh really? What parts of Italy did you prefer? Maybe one day when i finally get to go, i'll go there instead d: Rome always just looks so beautiful, but i suppose you can't really tell with a city until you go there and really immerse yourself in it. Yeah, saving to do that would be pretty doable. Just got to stop spending money on stupid things (clothes... :o) I preferred both Venice and Florence. Thing is, Rome's got all these amazing ancient sites, and they're awesome. But the city itself did nothing for me, it's busy, tiring, confusing, the people are less nice, they're more out to get tourists, you have to watch your purse, etc. Reminded me of NYC, which is also not a city i like. but it is beautiful and if you want to go you should go :D plenty of people like rome more than florence or venice, no way to know what you'd like better til you see them all :D :p

I guess I'm lucky I'm not a big spender, especially when there's something I want, like going to Italy. I've cut my extra spending to almost zero in order to save :lol: It's all about priorities :p you can do it :p

Ahhhhh i see! Finally i get it :lol: All these times when i've heard it on the tv, i was like 'yeahhhhh...what?!' :p Okay, i thought it was a type of house :sobbing: aaaand i definitely didn't know it stood for condominium...sounds latin and posh:haha: aww :hug: nah, it's nothing really posh :lol:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 05:12 PM
I preferred both Venice and Florence. Thing is, Rome's got all these amazing ancient sites, and they're awesome. But the city itself did nothing for me, it's busy, tiring, confusing, the people are less nice, they're more out to get tourists, you have to watch your purse, etc. Reminded me of NYC, which is also not a city i like. but it is beautiful and if you want to go you should go :D plenty of people like rome more than florence or venice, no way to know what you'd like better til you see them all :D :p
Well if you're telling me to go travelling all around Italy, i certainly do not have a problem with that :p

I guess I'm lucky I'm not a big spender, especially when there's something I want, like going to Italy. I've cut my extra spending to almost zero in order to save :lol: It's all about priorities :p you can do it :p
Wow, you have some will-power, young lady! d: I, however, have very little! I definitely need to holiday someeeeewhere this summer. I cannot stay in London all summer, i will go mad. I want to go to Barcelona and see Gaudi architecture :hearts:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Well if you're telling me to go travelling all around Italy, i certainly do not have a problem with that :pUm, sure, yes :angel:

Wow, you have some will-power, young lady! d: I, however, have very little! I definitely need to holiday someeeeewhere this summer. I cannot stay in London all summer, i will go mad. I want to go to Barcelona and see Gaudi architecture :hearts:Nah, I was raised by pretty cheap parents :lol: I never spent a lot of money but when there's something I really want, I am good at questioning myself every time I spend money and saying "if I spend money on this, what is it costing me with whatever I want more?" - for example with italy, it's "If I spend money on this, how many gelato is it worth in Italy" :angel:

Barcelona is great, too :yeah: renee is going in a couple weeks :D

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Um, sure, yes :angel:
Ah Deb, you know, you're really twisting my arm, here d:

Nah, I was raised by pretty cheap parents :lol: I never spent a lot of money but when there's something I really want, I am good at questioning myself every time I spend money and saying "if I spend money on this, what is it costing me with whatever I want more?" - for example with italy, it's "If I spend money on this, how many gelato is it worth in Italy" :angel:

Barcelona is great, too :yeah: renee is going in a couple weeks :D
Oh i was raised by cheap parents too, but for some reason, i have subconsciously gone in the exact opposite direction in my adult life :lol: I used to be better with my money, even like a year ago.

Mmmm gelatooooo :hearts:

My friend went to Barca at the beginning of this month, i nearly died of jealousy :lol: I'm trying to go in the last few weeks of May, but it's going to pretty last minute if i do!

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Ah Deb, you know, you're really twisting my arm, here d: :angel: Well like I said to Jo, the nice thing about being in England is that it's easy to fly for a long weekend. So you can do it bit by bit.... just start saving :D :p

Oh i was raised by cheap parents too, but for some reason, i have subconsciously gone in the exact opposite direction in my adult life :lol: I used to be better with my money, even like a year ago.

Mmmm gelatooooo :hearts:

My friend went to Barca at the beginning of this month, i nearly died of jealousy :lol: I'm trying to go in the last few weeks of May, but it's going to pretty last minute if i do!awwwwww :lol: you can do it :hug: maybe it's the jewish guilt thing but i can't even spend a few dollars on something frivolous without worrying about it :haha:

last minute can be good b/c you can get cheap last minute airfare but I think may's the high season in spain so you might face trouble finding a place to stay but there's always someplace :D If you can go, go!

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 05:54 PM
:angel: Well like I said to Jo, the nice thing about being in England is that it's easy to fly for a long weekend. So you can do it bit by bit.... just start saving :D :p
Okay, well i have bits and bobs from my wages and uhhh...well, there's April's paycheck :sobbing: It's a start!

awwwwww :lol: you can do it :hug: maybe it's the jewish guilt thing but i can't even spend a few dollars on something frivolous without worrying about it :haha:

last minute can be good b/c you can get cheap last minute airfare but I think may's the high season in spain so you might face trouble finding a place to stay but there's always someplace :D If you can go, go!
Oh i get the guilt, believe me. But once i put on the new top/skirt/dress/shoes, the guilt magicly melts away. It's a grand old thing! :p

I will look into it seriously next week, my boyfriend is finishing his project on thursday so then we can look without him being superstressed about work :D

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:04 PM
:rocker2: That's the spirit :D :p

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Ahhh, and what would i need for a holiday...oh that's right...new clothes! :p :lol:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:12 PM
No, you wouldn't :lol:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I always shop for a holiday. It would be wrong to break tradition d:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:22 PM
no comment :haha: :haha:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 06:26 PM
I'll take your silence as an agreement then. Fank-yoo, Deb! :p :lol:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Um, that'd be a mistake:haha:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 06:35 PM
You can't take back your (fake) agreement now. What's done is done. I think i'll go shopping next week, in fact! ...that, i'm being serious about :o

Kate87
04-20-2009, 06:41 PM
shopping is fun :D
:bolt:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
You can't take back your (fake) agreement now. What's done is done. I think i'll go shopping next week, in fact! ...that, i'm being serious about :o:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:bolt:It is, unless you are tight on money and would rather spend it on something else :lol:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 06:49 PM
:bolt:
:rocker2: A shopping spree, it is then!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It is, unless you are tight on money and would rather spend it on something else :lol:
:p

It's still fun in the moment. I have a problem :o

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Sarah! You probably don't know me with this screen name, lol, but it's Jess (savestheday91) I haven't talked to you in a billion years :hug: but I wanted to say hi :D

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 06:53 PM
It's still fun in the moment. I have a problem :o:haha: then you don't know real shoppers' guilt, b/c for me, it starts even before I spend the money :haha:

:wavey: Jess

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Sarah! You probably don't know me with this screen name, lol, but it's Jess (savestheday91) I haven't talked to you in a billion years :hug: but I wanted to say hi :D
Jess! :hug: :hug: How could i mistake the ardent love of Troiki for anyone BUT you?! (: HI BACK! We should catch up, it really has been forever :hug:
:haha: then you don't know real shoppers' guilt, b/c for me, it starts even before I spend the money :haha:
:rolls: ...yeah, i don't get that :p

Kate87
04-20-2009, 07:32 PM
it's fun after it too b/c you are soo happy with the things you bought. i usually stare at them for a while and i'm just happy that i bought them. :haha:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Again, b/c you don't get guilt. I look at them and think about what they cost and how I didn't need them at all. Not fun :lol:

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Haha that doesn't sound good at all. Well, it's a pretty useful guilt to have, it means you get to pretty places like Italy whilst i lament about my lameness here (although fashionably dressed d: )

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 08:02 PM
I suppose :lol: I also want to take a new camera with me, which will cost a lot too :lol:

though fashionably dressed I'm definitely not :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Jess! :hug: :hug: How could i mistake the ardent love of Troiki for anyone BUT you?! (: HI BACK! We should catch up, it really has been forever :hug:

:rolls: ...yeah, i don't get that :p

:D I suppose that's a very good point although there is also someone registered on MTF as TroickisStalker... and it should be said, that is NOT me :D

MissFairy
04-20-2009, 08:47 PM
I suppose :lol: I also want to take a new camera with me, which will cost a lot too :lol:

though fashionably dressed I'm definitely not :lol:
ooo i LOVE good cameras. I wish i had a good one. Mine's just a regular one, not one of those crazygood ones which make every photo look a hundred times better. However, an investment in a good camera is like, a million times better than an 'investment' in clothes :lol:

No, well i'm probably not fashion-fashionably dressed, i'm certainly not dripping in labels (as if!) or follow the catwalk...i mean nicely dressed :p which i'm sure you are too!

:D I suppose that's a very good point although there is also someone registered on MTF as TroickisStalker... and it should be said, that is NOT me :D
Why would you stalk him when he loves you anyway? pointless, non? d:

Deboogle!.
04-20-2009, 09:05 PM
ooo i LOVE good cameras. I wish i had a good one. Mine's just a regular one, not one of those crazygood ones which make every photo look a hundred times better. However, an investment in a good camera is like, a million times better than an 'investment' in clothes :lol: :lol: Yeah, I want one of those ones that makes them look better :haha: panasonic's coming out with a new model sometime soon and depending on what it is gonna cost, i might get it. but i fear it's gonna be crazy expensive (like $1500 expensive:o). we'll see... but it does seem silly to go to like, the most beautiful place in the world, without a good camera :rolls:

No, well i'm probably not fashion-fashionably dressed, i'm certainly not dripping in labels (as if!) or follow the catwalk...i mean nicely dressed :p which i'm sure you are too! nah, not really :lol: I'm not really a clothes girl. :lol: I did buy a pretty snazzy frying pan yesterday though :rolls:

snaillyyy
04-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi all :wavey::wavey:
Sarah!!! long time to speak! :hug: :hug:
Shopping, did someone say shopping! I want to go shopping :lol:

Deb, your trip is going to be awesome:worship::D

tennis lover
04-20-2009, 11:30 PM
:sobbing: there's some good deals to be had in some parts of london. It's pretty much the cheapest that i can ever remember, so that's looking good. Does that make you feel better? (:

If you're wishing, go the whole hog and wish for an EXTREMELY wealthy man...then he can take you to Italy, wine and dine you there and fly you back first class :p :lol:
I might need some advice from you on which parts of London the good deals are in when I start looking in the summer! :sobbing: but yes, thank you, you did make me feel better. :D

well I didn't want to be greedy! :lol: but ok, I wish to meet an extremely wealthy man to take me to amazing places. It shouldn't be too hard, London isn't exactly short of a corrupt investment banker or two...;)

knight_ley
04-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Deb!
I'm going to see Jimmy tomorrow night!
If I can get away with taking pictures inside (like on my phone), I will!
You're the only other person I know who loves him and would care to see. :haha:

:kiss:

Deboogle!.
04-21-2009, 01:31 AM
:lol: awww I'm touched :kiss: thanks :D have a great time! :D

Fee
04-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Congrats on getting your tickets Deb, that is a fantastic price.

I hate shopping these days, mainly because nothing fits. That makes it very easy not to spend any money (except on the occasional new tote bag or something).

Deboogle!.
04-21-2009, 04:59 AM
thanks, i thought so :D

Well, when the stuff you like to buy is stuff other than clothes, it can still be fun :sobbing:

MissFairy
04-21-2009, 10:37 AM
:lol: Yeah, I want one of those ones that makes them look better :haha: panasonic's coming out with a new model sometime soon and depending on what it is gonna cost, i might get it. but i fear it's gonna be crazy expensive (like $1500 expensive:o). we'll see... but it does seem silly to go to like, the most beautiful place in the world, without a good camera :rolls:
Whoa, that IS expensive :o but on the other hand, you're right, since you're going to the most lovely places, you need the right tools to document your trip (:

nah, not really :lol: I'm not really a clothes girl. :lol: I did buy a pretty snazzy frying pan yesterday though :rolls:Hahaha see that i don't get at all :lol:

Sarah!!! long time to speak! :hug: :hug:
Shopping, did someone say shopping! I want to go shopping :lol:
My snailyyyyyyyyyy! How are you? Still snailing along? :p

I might need some advice from you on which parts of London the good deals are in when I start looking in the summer! :sobbing: but yes, thank you, you did make me feel better. :D

well I didn't want to be greedy! :lol: but ok, I wish to meet an extremely wealthy man to take me to amazing places. It shouldn't be too hard, London isn't exactly short of a corrupt investment banker or two...;)
Yeah i'd be happy to help. I think you'll be okay with an okay-ish rent. There's some extremely cheapo (for london) places if you don't mind living in a studio, or in a block of flats. You just have to look in the right places :yeah:

Haha yes you're right. Just get in with the right crowd, although a lot of those bankers are...well...redundant now :p :sobbing: Orrrr! you could find yourself a rich property developer. That way he'll also be able to help you with the flat-hunt d:

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 02:27 AM
The "p" key on my keyboard does not like to cooperate tonight and it's making me pretty angry. :armed:

In other news, I got my first set of hospital bills today from the pre-op tests and I almost fell over. I'm currently wondering why I even have insurance since they're not quite as helpful as I'd hoped. I'm nervous to see what I'm gonna owe after I get surgery next month... :tape:

Deb! When do you go to Italy? I feel so out of the loop...

tennis lover
04-30-2009, 02:39 AM
surgery Mary? :hug: I hope it's nothing serious. :awww: it really sucks that you have to pay for all your medical treatment over there. :(

Deboogle!.
04-30-2009, 02:41 AM
:awww: Mary, good luck!

I go mid-october :)

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 03:19 AM
surgery Mary? :hug: I hope it's nothing serious. :awww: it really sucks that you have to pay for all your medical treatment over there. :(
It's not all. I had a $500 deductable and then 80/20. So they pay 80% of all my bills from here on out and I pay 20%... but that adds up. :|

And no it's nothing serious or life threatening. Without getting too personal or graphic, I can't have kids. So it all goes along with that. But I don't want kids so it's not a bad thing. :lol:

:awww: Mary, good luck!

I go mid-october :)
Thanks. :)

Oooooh! For how long?

Deboogle!.
04-30-2009, 03:23 AM
It's not all. I had a $500 deductable and then 80/20. So they pay 80% of all my bills from here on out and I pay 20%... but that adds up. :|

And no it's nothing serious or life threatening. Without getting too personal or graphic, I can't have kids. So it all goes along with that. But I don't want kids so it's not a bad thing. :lol:Man, that sucks. co-insurance blows if you have to have anything done beyond a regular check-up. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow for the first time in way too long and I just know i'm gonna have to have thousands of dollars of stuff done and I'm not looking forward to it at all :o I feel ya on the finances :hug: Glad to hear it's nothing serious, but good luck anyway!:hug:

Oooooh! For how long?18 days, to be exact :)

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 03:27 AM
Man, that sucks. co-insurance blows if you have to have anything done beyond a regular check-up. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow for the first time in way too long and I just know i'm gonna have to have thousands of dollars of stuff done and I'm not looking forward to it at all :o I feel ya on the finances :hug: Glad to hear it's nothing serious, but good luck anyway!:hug:
18 days, to be exact :)

It's just so UGHHHHH. I've never had any health issues before and now it's all happening at once. I've never had to deal with it more than just regular check ups. I've been lucky, but I think the luck's run out now. :haha: Hopefully after the surgery everything's back to normal and I can go back to yearly visits. :lol:

Ooooh! So excitinggg! Take lots of pictures again!!!

Deboogle!.
04-30-2009, 03:32 AM
It's just so UGHHHHH. I've never had any health issues before and now it's all happening at once. I've never had to deal with it more than just regular check ups. I've been lucky, but I think the luck's run out now. :haha: Hopefully after the surgery everything's back to normal and I can go back to yearly visits. :lol: I hear ya. I went to the doctor the other day and of course right after you go, every little ache or pain or spot or whatever, you start thinking you have all these ailments, so I'm like, should I go back? am i just being a hypochondriac or something? and doing internet research doesn't help :haha: Oy vey. Unfortunately I'm a chronic worrier and not good about forgetting stuff, and we have a family history of a few things, so it's kinda tough :lol: medical issues suck, no way around that :lol: I'm sure you'll be fine though :D
oooh! So excitinggg! Take lots of pictures again!!!Yeah, I'm excited :D hopefully I'll get a new camera before then too (may depend on the dentist tomorrow :o :haha: )

surfpinky
04-30-2009, 03:46 AM
WHAT IS THIS. ds

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 03:48 AM
WHAT IS THIS. ds

:confused:

Did you watch the Confidential yet??! I keep forgetting to watch... :lol:.

Fee
04-30-2009, 03:50 AM
WHAT IS THIS. ds

for some reason, I'm picturing gum stuck to a shoe. (:

surfpinky
04-30-2009, 03:50 AM
no :sobbing: not yet :sobbing:

surfpinky
04-30-2009, 03:51 AM
for some reason, I'm picturing gum stuck to a shoe. (:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 03:53 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

automatic space?

surfpinky
04-30-2009, 03:55 AM
SO MANY CHANGES; I'VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG. sdf

Deboogle!.
04-30-2009, 04:39 AM
NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Yes, you have been gone WAY. TOO. LONG. :(

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 05:02 AM
Deb! Jimmy on Leno tonight. Make sure you watch / tivo to LOL please. He sings! :hearts:

tennis lover
04-30-2009, 03:09 PM

And no it's nothing serious or life threatening. Without getting too personal or graphic, I can't have kids. So it all goes along with that. But I don't want kids so it's not a bad thing. :lol:
yeah, it does add up, especially since medical costs aren't cheap in the first place. :(

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry! :o I hope it all goes ok for you though. :hug:

Tytta!.
05-01-2009, 01:59 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8510482&postcount=121

deb do it asap :kiss:

Tytta!.
05-02-2009, 01:17 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8513644&postcount=108

debs, me again :kiss: :haha:

knight_ley
05-03-2009, 12:01 AM
i need to find knock off ray bans. the pair i want more than life itself costs $140. :( i cannot justify paying that much for some shades. :tape:

merce
05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
hello :wavey:
it's been awhile, hope you're all well :hug:
and damn mary, maybe a cute hat would help

lately I've been watching how I met your mother
that show is funny :lol:

Deboogle!.
05-06-2009, 11:29 PM
hi merce!! how are you? :hug:

yes, how i met your mother is good :yeah:

Tytta!.
05-07-2009, 03:13 AM
hello :wavey:
it's been awhile, hope you're all well :hug:
and damn mary, maybe a cute hat would help

lately I've been watching how I met your mother
that show is funny :lol:

merce, dear :smooch: miss you :awww: :D

merce
05-07-2009, 03:16 PM
hi merce!! how are you? :hug:

yes, how i met your mother is good :yeah:

merce, dear :smooch: miss you :awww: :Dgiiiirls :hug:
I've been good girls :hug: have missed you too

how i met your mother is so nice, barney stinson's quotes :lol: every now and then i find myself saying legend-wait for it-dary

Deboogle!.
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
:lol: Yeah it is a good show :lol:

Tytta!.
05-14-2009, 02:37 PM
debs madrid sf :worship: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8568215&postcount=156

edit: also here :kiss: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8568238&postcount=266

Deboogle!.
05-17-2009, 03:27 AM
are swimmers still allowed here? most of the top guys are competing for the first time since beijing this weekend....aaron handed phelps his first finals loss in over a year :hearts:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200845&stc=1&d=1242527225

knight_ley
05-17-2009, 03:33 AM
are swimmers still allowed here? most of the top guys are competing for the first time since beijing this weekend....aaron handed phelps his first finals loss in over a year :hearts:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200845&stc=1&d=1242527225

Oooh! Swimmers are allowed again?! Well this, I must contribute!
http://i39.tinypic.com/2db3ped.jpg

Deboogle!.
05-17-2009, 03:36 AM
they were always allowed, no? :p

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics22/975/DW/DWFQHVHVWAZTRNX.20090517000512.jpg

knight_ley
05-17-2009, 03:38 AM
YES!
http://i43.tinypic.com/s67mah.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2klw7b.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/i2siuu.jpg

knight_ley
05-17-2009, 03:40 AM
:lol: Deb, Phelps looks so angry in that picture. It makes me smile even more. :aplot:

jeahhh!
05-17-2009, 03:46 AM
ooh yay swimmer picspam!! :hearts:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/ryanloljs4.gif

knight_ley
05-17-2009, 03:51 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/ztzsl4.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/20z5ipt.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2441c9x.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/28kr7m1.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2rmlj51.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hcp8bd.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Lexzandria/gq.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/wienergirl420/ryanlochte.jpg
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo352/PrettyLittleLiar93/Yum.jpg

Deboogle!.
05-17-2009, 03:56 AM
:lol: Deb, Phelps looks so angry in that picture. It makes me smile even more. :aplot::haha:

nice.

Deboogle!.
05-17-2009, 03:59 AM
omg wtf is he wearing?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200846&stc=1&d=1242529108

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200847&stc=1&d=1242529108

jeahhh!
05-17-2009, 04:10 AM
:lol:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/2wegpll.gif
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/20qc3vc.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/20qc3vc.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/nghdflsdjfadfincoherent-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/n1044438976_110944_6823.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/cocobear99/olympics/RyanLochte2.jpg

knight_ley
05-17-2009, 05:35 AM
omg wtf is he wearing?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200846&stc=1&d=1242529108

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200847&stc=1&d=1242529108

:lol: He certainly is a boy who should stay in his speedo at all times.

tennis lover
05-17-2009, 11:44 AM
surely swimmers (or any pictures of attractive, half-naked men for that matter) will always be allowed?! :angel: ;)

good job guys! :yeah:

MissFairy
05-17-2009, 01:12 PM
okay photo overload...or should i say torso overload?! Happy days! :p

That makes for a good sunday morning...afternoon. Whoa, i slept in so late :rolls:

tangerine_dream
05-18-2009, 01:05 AM
I thought Ar3nd was one of the good guys until I read that bizarre exchange between him and Fee in NT.

tennis lover
05-18-2009, 01:13 AM
what's this Tangy? :confused: I saw Fee had something about someone spreading rumours about her written on her Facebook, is it to do with that?

tangerine_dream
05-18-2009, 01:21 AM
I haven't been on Facebook lately to see but this sounds like something that's been going on for a while. Maybe he's a dupe account that she knew before.

It always surprises me when I see posts that bash Fee on MTF. :shrug:

tennis lover
05-18-2009, 01:28 AM
I haven't been on Facebook lately to see but this sounds like something that's been going on for a while. Maybe he's a dupe account that she knew before.

It always surprises me when I see posts that bash Fee on MTF. :shrug:
it was literally posted today, think it is the same problem.

Me too. :awww:

Fee
05-18-2009, 02:20 AM
Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events. It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.

tennis lover
05-18-2009, 02:39 AM
:hug: some people are so weird. :shrug: I do not see the fun in making stuff up about people. :(

tangerine_dream
05-18-2009, 02:40 AM
Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events.
His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.
:hug: Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.

Fee
05-18-2009, 02:50 AM
:hug: some people are so weird. :shrug: I do not see the fun in making stuff up about people. :(

:hug:

His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

:hug: Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.

:hug: thanks.

All I want is for Arend to give me a link to a post I've made (it would have to be before December, I've checked all those already) or forward these alleged PM's to me including the name(s) of the people who told him or sent them to him. I think he is being played and that bothers me too. :sad:

tangerine_dream
05-19-2009, 05:33 PM
So. AI finale tonight? (so everybody in the office keeps telling me) :lol:

Deboogle!.
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Yep... I'm sure there will be much discussion in the AI thread, we've got some heated opinions here this season :angel:

tennis lover
05-19-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch, I have an exam tomorrow morning! :sobbing: although I'll be up until 2am anyway so I guess I might as well watch. :shrug: :lol: I don't think I'll be able to watch the results though because I have an exam thursday morning as well and staying up until 3am might be pushing it a bit. I just hope I can avoid the result and find somewhere to stream it. :unsure:

knight_ley
05-21-2009, 02:21 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/nw0u9.jpg
:lol: @ the woman.

jeahhh!
05-21-2009, 04:02 AM
I totally thought he was the one wearing crocs when I first looked at that picture :lol:

knight_ley
05-27-2009, 05:28 AM
I would really like to post some more lochte pix if that is okay... :angel:
http://i41.tinypic.com/5d12pz.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/dippindots214/lochte_portrait1280x1024.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mzla8n.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/28kr7m1.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/t9t5zn.jpg
http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/failebiopsy/ryan.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/travismotox/Ryan%20Lochte/12.png
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/travismotox/Ryan%20Lochte/PH2008080402580.jpg

Thank you for your time.

jeahhh!
05-27-2009, 05:29 AM
Oh Haii Lochte And Dwight <33 <33

knight_ley
05-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Oh Haii Lochte And Dwight <33 <33

:lol: That pic is dedicated to you bb! :kiss:

tennis lover
06-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I have my last ever uni exam in 8 hours. :unsure: :sobbing: I'm half glad that these stupid exams will be over (they have dragged on for so long, I literally couldn't take another day of it! :o ) but half sad that it will mean the end of uni. :awww: I'm getting old! :sobbing:

knight_ley
06-04-2009, 01:25 AM
good luck! :hug:

Deboogle!.
06-04-2009, 01:27 AM
aww :hug: it's bittersweet indeed. I would give a lot to be back in college, best time of my life :lol:

tennis lover
06-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Deb, not the thing to say to me as I am finishing! ;) it's fine, I'm moving in a couple of months to start my new job so that should be a little bit of excitement to keep me going. :unsure:

Thanks Mary :hug: hope tomorrow goes well for you. :)

Deboogle!.
06-04-2009, 01:46 AM
:rolls: sorry :hug: but it's such a great accomplishment, you should be glad to be done, and even gladder you actually have a job to look forward to :lol:

tennis lover
06-04-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to being free to watch as much tennis as I like over the next few weeks :D (not that I haven't already been doing that this week :o ) and I'm looking forward to having a break :dance: and yeah, I guess I am lucky that I have a job lined up. :D

how are you doing anyway? :p

Deboogle!.
06-04-2009, 02:13 AM
:lol: awww :hug:

I'm ok, work's been a bit hectic lately but I am glad to have a job at all :lol: otherwise :zzz: :lol:

tennis lover
06-04-2009, 02:22 AM
what job are you doing at the moment? do you like it? :)

snaillyyy
06-04-2009, 02:23 AM
I have my last ever uni exam in 8 hours. :unsure: :sobbing: I'm half glad that these stupid exams will be over (they have dragged on for so long, I literally couldn't take another day of it! :o ) but half sad that it will mean the end of uni. :awww: I'm getting old! :sobbing:

Good luck! :hug: some days I wish I was back in university, others I am so thankful that exams are no more :lol:

Deboogle!.
06-04-2009, 03:07 AM
what job are you doing at the moment? do you like it? :)I write for a company that makes websites for law firms... it's definitely not my dream job and I wish I got paid more :lol: but I don't hate going every day and the people are cool so it's ok for now :D

tennis lover
06-05-2009, 01:06 AM
that's cool, it's definitely better than nothing! ;)

Deboogle!.
06-05-2009, 01:13 AM
eeeeexactly ;)

knight_ley
06-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks Mary :hug: hope tomorrow goes well for you. :)

Thank you. :)
It actually went well. I am sore, obvs, but I'm good. I go back to work on Monday, but can't really do much. I can't do any lifting for two weeks. Being a vet tech, that will be a very boring two weeks. :lol:

Random question. Does anyone watch Bridezillas? :lol: I never saw it before yesterday and I've watched 2 days worth of marathons. :lol: Such a train wreck.

Deboogle!.
06-07-2009, 06:52 PM
aw, well i am glad it went well and you're doing ok! :hug:

I have not seen bridezillas, but i can imagine the amusement :lol:

acoffeygirl
06-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Ummm so here's what has been happening in my life lately. :)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/acoffeygirl/thering.jpg

Deboogle!.
06-08-2009, 09:11 PM
HOLY CRAP AMBER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: that's BEAUTIFUL!!

cobalt60
06-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Haven't been here in awhile but I just want to say:

CONGRATS Amber- :hug: Good reasons to not be around much:)
J0- Congrats on graduation- welcome to the real world. It really isn't so bad:hug:
MARY- seems I missed something. :awww: Hope you are feeling better.

And everyone else :wavey:

knight_ley
06-08-2009, 11:29 PM

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/acoffeygirl/thering.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
:hearts:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

tennis lover
06-09-2009, 01:39 AM
awwwwww, congratulations Amber! :hug: :D That is a beautiful ring, your man has good taste! ;)

snaillyyy
06-09-2009, 02:19 AM
oh wow Amber THAT IS GORGEOUS :hearts::hearts:congrats.

acoffeygirl
06-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Thanks everyone. :hug: I know it seems like I haven't really been around..but I have. I just turned into a lurker instead of a poster. :lol:

PinkFeatherBoa
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Congrats Amber, that's great news and what a beautiful ring. Very happy for you. :hug:

tangerine_dream
07-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Congrats on your engagement Amber. :yeah:

Nothing like keeping life in perspective when a young tennis player dies at 24 of a blood clot. :sad:

And I can't believe I'm watching CNN's live feed of Michael Jackson's memorial. :banghead: I hope this mania ends soon, it's too much.

kaylee
07-07-2009, 06:55 PM
oh boy when I received the Mathieu message this morning it didn't state what he died from that is so sad. Tangerine the frenzy will never be over until they know what set off the heart attack although medically speaking, since he had been taking drugs for years, I think his heart finally said enough.

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Um! Ryan Lochte is on my tv right now so I need to spam this joint!
http://i25.tinypic.com/2e5hyk9.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2ptqplg.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/mbr8za.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2iw3uy8.jpg
:inlove:

Deboogle!.
07-11-2009, 06:55 PM
:haha: you know he has a twitter? It's pretty amusing :haha:

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 07:55 PM
:haha: you know he has a twitter? It's pretty amusing :haha:

I do! :lol: Of course it is, he is Lochte!

I got excited for you during Aaron's race, so I hope you can watch. :) It should be coming on in like an hour for you. ;)

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 08:03 PM
This is dedicated to Deb!
I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes,or maybe in the ocean swimming wit the pigeons, see my world is different-sky is the limit!!

Lochte is so awesome, pigeons swim to be close to him. :haha:
At least there are flying fish, so he's half right on that one. :lol:

jeahhh!
07-11-2009, 08:07 PM
OH HAII LOCHTE I HAVE MISSED YOU :hearts: :inlove: :hearts:

His twitter is pretty amazing :haha:

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 08:09 PM
OH HAII LOCHTE I HAVE MISSED YOU :hearts: :inlove: :hearts:

His twitter is pretty amazing :haha:

I think my fave is
How about we bann all these new technology suits and go back to old school style in a damn bannana hammock
because I pray he takes his own advice. :aplot:

jeahhh!
07-11-2009, 08:22 PM
THIS! he needs to take his own advice!

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 11:28 PM
MORE OF THIS PLZ!!!
http://i25.tinypic.com/2exvwu8.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/2zyk4n9.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2livpkm.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/ifor2g.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/15ed5qp.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/htbrza.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/r8azqo.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/6gka45.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/1evqr.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/23uwyrs.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/9t2xwl.jpg
:drool:

jeahhh!
07-11-2009, 11:35 PM
:hearts: :hearts:

I think I need to go break into my old pb account with all my swimmers spam. :drool:

knight_ley
07-11-2009, 11:51 PM
that is a good plan imo.

Deboogle!.
07-12-2009, 12:11 AM
actually mary i get universal sports but i could never find the swimming :rolls:so i will watch on their site

knight_ley
07-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Deb, that is terrible news. :'( You missed Ted Robinson commentating too. :lol: What could have been better than Crazy Eyes + swimming?! :p

Deboogle!.
07-12-2009, 12:39 AM
LOL!!!! I'll find it on their site, they put it all up there ;)

snaillyyy
07-12-2009, 03:20 AM
OH now those pics can brighten a girl's day :hearts::hearts:. THANK YOU:worship::worship:

Deboogle!.
07-12-2009, 04:12 AM
guys how have we not discovered Nathan Adrian before......OMG!!!!!!?

knight_ley
07-12-2009, 04:34 AM
guys how have we not discovered Nathan Adrian before......OMG!!!!!!?

THIS!!! I thought the same thing! I was wonder who the random hottie was and how did I not noticed him before??! :hearts:

We get to see him again in a few weeks in Rome!!! :woohoo:

Deboogle!.
07-12-2009, 05:23 AM
but he swam in beijing.... how did we miss him :confused:

knight_ley
07-12-2009, 05:24 AM
It must be a lie. I refuse to believe it. ONE OF US WOULD HAVE SEEN HIM, NO??? I mean, I know I can speak for Aimee when I say Lochte took over our lives, but we still knew the other swimmers. I don't recall ever seeing Nathan before this afternoon..... :shrug: I don't understand..... :(

jeahhh!
07-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Yeah I have no clue how not a single one of us could have noticed him. Like I don't see how that is possible :shrug:

tennis lover
07-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I've never heard of him, I'm sure if I'd seen a race with him in his name would ring a bell. :confused: I think I'll need some pics to double check! ;)

Deboogle!.
07-12-2009, 03:27 PM
I do not know how we failed each other so badly :( however, it looks like he swam the 4x100 freestyle relay HEATS, which would be why we never saw him on TV, but also why he won a gold medal b/c the heat swimmers get the medal too

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090710/capt.30ac62a9cf0d4e7aa7412f859e106010.us_nationals _swimming_ints202.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r344976974.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01L95ht1Tk5WC/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bRwfW1bQc2Eq/610x.jpg

knight_ley
07-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Deb, go online. There was a Lochte + Piersol interview on today. :inlove: x2.

Deboogle!.
07-13-2009, 01:22 AM
today was on nbc, i dunno if universal sports will have that :(

knight_ley
07-13-2009, 01:23 AM
today was on nbc, i dunno if universal sports will have that :(

BOO TO UNIVERSAL SPORTS.

Deboogle!.
07-13-2009, 01:53 AM
indeed :( I watched yesterday's race on there, but they didn't show the interview...and i was watching bob during nbc's coverage :(

knight_ley
07-13-2009, 01:56 AM
indeed :( I watched yesterday's race on there, but they didn't show the interview...and i was watching bob during nbc's coverage :(

i wish i had watched bob! he played the dead rubber at the dc we went to and it was funtastic (even tho he lost to tot lol). i was busy Shia-ing while swimming was on tv today. I had to dvr it and came home to the nice little surprise. Even though your friend broke Lochte's WR when he won the race. :ras:

Deboogle!.
07-13-2009, 02:03 AM
It was Aaron's WC first:ras:

knight_ley
07-13-2009, 02:07 AM
It was Aaron's WC first:ras:

Well Ryan stole it fair and square! He should've let him keep it!
http://i27.tinypic.com/5ttkxc.gif

Deboogle!.
07-13-2009, 02:22 AM
how exactly does that logic work :haha: Peirsol swam over a second faster yesterday, i'd say he also won fair and square - esp since he's not even wearing the full-body suits :rolls:

knight_ley
07-13-2009, 02:31 AM
how exactly does that logic work :haha: Peirsol swam over a second faster yesterday, i'd say he also won fair and square - esp since he's not even wearing the full-body suits :rolls:

:lol: I did comment on that while watching it. I think Ryan should not wear the full body suit ever (for swimming purposes, not my own personal reasons at all) and then he can get the record back! :p

BTW, every time Lochte races, they always make comments about how you can always tell Lochte's in the pool by the squeals and screams in high pitch from the audience. :haha:

knight_ley
07-14-2009, 05:33 AM
I cannot stop watching this and LOLing.
TZCwqJRRoLk

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 01:57 AM
This is a 24 year old man. Granted, he is still in college (I think), but still! 24!
I hate when u sleep somewhere for instints The plane and u twitch so hard, everyone is looking at u lik what the hell is wrong with this kid

He's so lucky he is so damn pretty... It's the only way he's going to get through life.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2jbqwzo.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/a1jmdy.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2lsfwub.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/9jgaip.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/23ie5g0.jpg
:inlove:

kfk-Qay5YX8
:lol: @ the girl posing with Ryan's shoes behind him... and then Cullen posing with her! :haha:

jeahhh!
07-15-2009, 02:00 AM
:rolls: HAII LOCHTE! :hearts:

Mary I can not stop staring at your sig :lol:

cobalt60
07-15-2009, 02:00 AM
It is the curly hair and the smile; that's it Mary that's all :p

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 02:01 AM
:rolls: HAII LOCHTE! :hearts:

Mary I can not stop staring at your sig :lol:

:haha: I have so many ridic Lochte gifs but that one is the most adorable ever.

I got my Lochte folder full of pix off of my hard drive tonight, so I can spam everyone anywhere! :p

It is the curly hair and the smile; that's it Mary that's all :p

It's gotta be something! Personality wise he is everything I hate in a guy, and yet I find him so charming. :inlove:

Deboogle!.
07-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Lochte :crazy: :haha:

cobalt60
07-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Ladies- I can not admit at my age what it is about him so just for you it is ONLY the curly hair and smile :angel:

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Ladies- I can not admit at my age what it is about him so just for you it is ONLY the curly hair and smile :angel:

Oh I'm sure that's ALL it is! :devil:

cobalt60
07-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Oh I'm sure that's ALL it is! :devil:

Well since my hubby is away for the summer; tongue out and panting Sue here ................................Damn

Deboogle!.
07-15-2009, 02:29 AM
sue!!!!! :haha: :haha: :rolls: :spit: :devil:

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 02:56 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Sue! :haha: :haha: :haha:

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 03:44 AM
I dedicate the following to Sue:
http://i30.tinypic.com/33c2jy9.jpg
:devil:

Deboogle!.
07-15-2009, 03:48 AM
oyyyyyyyyyy:haha: :haha: :haha:

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 04:08 AM
oyyyyyyyyyy:haha: :haha: :haha:

:angel:

jeahhh!
07-15-2009, 04:46 AM
:inlove: :inlove: I don't know how I was able to not have lochte in my life for so long

knight_ley
07-15-2009, 04:51 AM
SRSLY! I can't remember who I perved over when not perving over Lochte.... But I know there were months between when the perving faded and this past weekend when he was on tv again. I can't remember those dark times I wasn't swooning over some Lochte.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2m4wpd5.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2z5127t.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2cy5vm.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/20fzx4l.jpg

cobalt60
07-15-2009, 11:41 AM
hehehehehehe;)

cobalt60
07-16-2009, 12:33 AM
hehehehehehe;)
Of course I posted this early am at work where I can't view pics.
I dedicate the following to Sue:
http://i30.tinypic.com/33c2jy9.jpg
:devil:

OMG; Where is the mouth dropped on floor smiley when you need it. And at my age it is not right putting the drool smiley up cuz that's a sure sign of senility in medical terms. The "O" sign of the medical student and intern. Oh what the heck :drool: He is a real cutie. All of him. Amazing thighs ;) those swimmers have. :angel:

PinkFeatherBoa
07-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Love the Lochte pics here, my favourite swimmer, for more reasons than swimming obviously. :lol:

knight_ley
07-16-2009, 03:56 AM
Oh what the heck :drool: He is a real cutie. All of him. Amazing thighs ;) those swimmers have. :angel:
Oh yes, I'm sure you were only looking at the thighs. :p

Love the Lochte pics here, my favourite swimmer, for more reasons than swimming obviously. :lol:

What?! The rest of us are just fans for his swimming. ;) :lol:

For the ladies who love his swimming:
http://i25.tinypic.com/rvlu9y.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/343jiox.jpg

& Deb, I didn't forget you!
http://i28.tinypic.com/24x04kj.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/10y17yc.jpg

Deboogle!.
07-16-2009, 04:05 AM
aaron :hearts: thanks :hearts:

knight_ley
07-16-2009, 04:28 AM
aaron :hearts: thanks :hearts:

Since I like you so much...
http://i29.tinypic.com/34gk753.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/wjetjo.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/1jralf.jpg

And since I like to swoon so much...
http://i29.tinypic.com/fx76eu.jpg

Deboogle!.
07-16-2009, 04:31 AM
awwwwwwwwww thank you :smooch:

knight_ley
07-18-2009, 04:10 AM
I'd like to share a picture that was taken today in Rome. :inlove:
http://i26.tinypic.com/vzy7ia.jpg

knight_ley
07-19-2009, 03:28 AM
well, i'll continue to spam. if you want to hear about grills, and see lochte pump his gold sneakers--- yes, i said PUMP-- then you'll enjoy this wonderful piece of footage.
MmOb3b95FkQ

Deboogle!.
07-19-2009, 03:38 AM
wow.... he is really shpeshul :rolls:

knight_ley
07-19-2009, 04:59 AM
wow.... he is really shpeshul :rolls:

:haha: every time my mom sees him on tv she screams "SPICOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

I just don't understand how a person ends up like this when there are not drugs involved. If he were any other boy I would just assume he was on something... and yet, he gets drug tested regularly so he is not. How does someone end up like this?!!?!

knight_ley
07-19-2009, 05:07 AM
1iqM1740KBY
:lol: Why is all his jewelry so ugly????

and may I please say I literally :spit: at his sign off??! :haha:

jeahhh!
07-19-2009, 07:37 PM
:spit: what is his life?

Deboogle!.
07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
......................................... i don't know what to say:rolls:

knight_ley
07-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Lochte leaves everyone speechless once again! :lol:

tennis lover
07-20-2009, 12:37 AM
I went out last night and some guy stopped me and asked me if I am a swimmer because of my "athletic frame" :sobbing: If only the reason I have broad shoulders is because I spend all day around the likes of Lochte and co! ;) :lol:

knight_ley
07-20-2009, 01:36 AM
I went out last night and some guy stopped me and asked me if I am a swimmer because of my "athletic frame" :sobbing: If only the reason I have broad shoulders is because I spend all day around the likes of Lochte and co! ;) :lol:

:haha: Well, was he at least cute?! Maybe Lochte & Co is just helping you out! :p

tennis lover
07-20-2009, 01:54 AM
:haha: Well, was he at least cute?! Maybe Lochte & Co is just helping you out! :p
no! :sobbing: if he had been I wouldn't have minded so much! ;) but he proceeded to ask me what dress size I was and what I would most like to change about my body and stuff like that! :o I just thought we're in a club, I don't even know your name and your asking me all this personal stuff?! :rolleyes: it was so weird and although he was trying to compliment me in some weird, backwards way it did not work! :lol: :sobbing:

Deboogle!.
07-20-2009, 03:11 AM
oy, men :o :p

knight_ley
07-22-2009, 03:34 AM
WHAT WAS HE THINKING???! I will never understand boys.... :cuckoo:

In other news, Aimee & I are trying to get a documentary called " A Day In The Life Of Lochte " made. Trufax.

Deboogle!.
07-22-2009, 04:05 AM
shit, i'd pay to see that. it'd be comedic gold

knight_ley
07-23-2009, 06:25 AM
shit, i'd pay to see that. it'd be comedic gold

aimee & i were trying to figure out the other night how we're surprised he remembers to breath while he's swimming and doesn't drown on a regular basis. i am worried about this boy's basic needs!
pyi09-a49no
What a meeting of great minds... :haha:
And can I tell you the response "a little bit of everything" :lol:
At least he has the brains to not be in a frat... but this interview brings up something....

I NEED TO SEE VIDEO OF HIM DANCING!!! I think I would lol to death.

knight_ley
07-25-2009, 08:14 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/5bpqo2.jpg

"Swimming's governing body banned record-setting bodysuits Friday, a major step in limiting technology in the pool.

FINA has come under criticism for its failure to regulate the rapid advances in swimsuit technology that has led to 108 world records last year and nearly 30 so far this year.

Some suits are suspected of creating "air trapping" effects that artificially enhance speed.

"The most important thing is the future; the past we cannot change," FINA executive director Cornel Marculescu said. "The congress has made a very big statement."

A U.S. proposal to limit the amount of swimsuit coverage — between the waist and knees for men, not beyond the shoulders or below the knees for women — was overwhelmingly passed by the FINA congress, meeting in Rome during the world championships."
The rest of the article! (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_sp_ot/swm_worlds_swimsuit_chaos)

knight_ley
07-25-2009, 08:31 PM
This post is dedicated to Aimee :hug: x1000.
http://i26.tinypic.com/xggy9h.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/15s24pd.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/x4j71t.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2q21t7s.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/o7nfvt.jpg
:drool:

Deboogle!.
07-25-2009, 10:16 PM
that's really good news with the suits thing, it's gotten so out of hand and is overshadowing these athletes. too bad it won't take effect til next year

knight_ley
07-25-2009, 11:01 PM
that's really good news with the suits thing, it's gotten so out of hand and is overshadowing these athletes. too bad it won't take effect til next year

Yes I agree. The technology with the suits is ridiculous. You have no idea what their true talent is. Not to mention it means more skin................. ;)

knight_ley
07-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I hope everyone watched swimming this afternoon. I was screaming so much during the 4x100 relay.
In case you missed it:
KTE-U0u38VA

http://i30.tinypic.com/2my56ar.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/bg6amw.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/302qbs5.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/inbsz7.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/5fpz5x.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/dy27np.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/260tnqd.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/11rrc54.jpg

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Sigh.
Anyone know where Fee is? I thought of here last night when I got home feeling crappy with a sunburned face and cleavage :p

Deboogle!.
07-27-2009, 01:10 AM
THERE'S NATHAN ADRIAN AGAIN. Gosh, he is cute :sobbing:

i'm watching it on univeral sports right now! :banana:

knight_ley
07-27-2009, 01:35 AM
THERE'S NATHAN ADRIAN AGAIN. Gosh, he is cute :sobbing:

i'm watching it on univeral sports right now! :banana:

I KNOW I WAS FREAKING OUT AT HIS EPIC AMAZINGNESS THAT GOT US TO WIN AND CONFUSED WHY WE DIDN'T KNOW HIM LAST SUMMER. Ugh.

jeahhh!
07-27-2009, 01:44 AM
So does that ban mean lochte is going to go sans suit? :D

and OH HAII THERE LOCHTE!!! :hearts: :inlove:

ty for all the lochte Mary! and ty so much for advising me to come over here yesterday when I was all sad! <33

knight_ley
07-27-2009, 02:22 AM
So does that ban mean lochte is going to go sans suit? :D

and OH HAII THERE LOCHTE!!! :hearts: :inlove:

ty for all the lochte Mary! and ty so much for advising me to come over here yesterday when I was all sad! <33

Well I guess the ban doesn't start till next year, so they still have the suits for this.
Here, Lochte will tell you what he wants!
rt46Jmt6Htg
:lol: @ Phelps unable to control the laughter.

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 02:39 AM
I know I don't really cut it in comparison with the male swimsters so can I assume that no one knows how Fee is? That said you all should take a good look at Richard Armitage; that's a woman's man:) And maybe a man's man too but who cares.

knight_ley
07-27-2009, 02:44 AM
I know I don't really cut it in comparison with the male swimsters so can I assume that no one knows how Fee is? That said you all should take a good look at Richard Armitage; that's a woman's man:) And maybe a man's man too but who cares.

I know him! I used to watch Robin Hood. Well, I would watch season 3 but BBC America hasn't shown any of it yet. But in that show I must admit I totally perv for Robin. ;) :lol:

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 02:47 AM
:rolls: I seem to always love the bad guys;) Anyway I just watched the BBC miniseries North and South. OMG he is one gorgeous man and it wouldn't be like robbing the cradle. I have this suspicion though that he is gay or something:p Oh man I really need to see my hubby :sobbing:

Fee
07-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Sigh.
Anyone know where Fee is? I thought of here last night when I got home feeling crappy with a sunburned face and cleavage :p

:awww:

Did you forget your hat? What happened?

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 02:48 AM
I take it no one is going to even anser me about FEE!!!! I might have to go visit facebook afterall then. :scared:

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 02:49 AM
FEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! :hug: How are you?????? This must be magic :p
Well I did not know exactly what was planned and even though I sat under an umbrella it did not help :sobbing: No hat, no sunscreen one bad burn :(

knight_ley
07-27-2009, 02:52 AM
:rolls: I seem to always love the bad guys;) Anyway I just watched the BBC miniseries North and South. OMG he is one gorgeous man and it wouldn't be like robbing the cradle. I have this suspicion though that he is gay or something:p Oh man I really need to see my hubby :sobbing:

:haha: On wikipedia (I went there to make sure he was who I thought he was) it said he's living with his girlfriend.... So I think maybe he does like the ladies!

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Oh haven't you heard? You can't trust the wiki's;) At his age he better have a girlfriend. I have gay on the brain. Met up with 2 of my high school buddies I had not seen in awhile and I happened to mention while we were on the beach that I was this JAP sandwiched between two gay jews. One of them replied princess you are sandwiched between 2 queens:lol: I could not stop laughing but it was interesting watching them watching the young men on the beach;)

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Ok well I must go to bed; can't chat anymore :sad:

Fee if you want to know what is up with me check out the chat thread on the Gaudio Forum or the links to posts on the 30 love club. Life has been a bit hellish lately and the family are away all summer in Seattle. I am the lone doc for the next 2 weeks thankfully........... one week overlap and then I head to vacation for 2 weeks as well. I can not wait for mid Sept to come. Night all :wavey:

tennis lover
07-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Sigh.
:hug: It was mainly coudy where I was yesterday but I made sure I put on suncream just in case because I burn easily - I forgot to put it on my chest so I too came home with slightly sunburnt cleavage! :o :sobbing: ;)
Oh haven't you heard? You can't trust the wiki's;) At his age he better have a girlfriend. I have gay on the brain. Met up with 2 of my high school buddies I had not seen in awhile and I happened to mention while we were on the beach that I was this JAP sandwiched between two gay jews. One of them replied princess you are sandwiched between 2 queens:lol: I could not stop laughing but it was interesting watching them watching the young men on the beach;)
what's a JAP? :scratch:

cobalt60
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Jewish American Princess which I am not really;)
Hope you are well Jo :hug:

Deboogle!.
07-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Peirsol holy shit :help:

knight_ley
07-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Peirsol holy shit :help:

what happened?! i don't get swimming on tv again til saturday, but i won't see it again til after i get home from legg mason. :bigcry: thank lord carlos for dvr!