I dont mean to be a bitch... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I dont mean to be a bitch...

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-11-2004, 10:19 PM
...but I just want to say that I dont get some of you. I was having a nice little combat, obviously not in accordance, with someone here who happens to be on the "troll" blacklist I guess. I feel like I was just engaged in a discussion with this poster, who I have known forever pre-creation of MTF--I dont feel threatened by this poster at all, but I basically feel like I was told to shut-up by some of you in the thread. And I am not trying to be a bitch or anything, but, I look around MTF, and everywhere I see Roddick trainwreck threads and so many of you just crashing right into them. And I really avoid those threads, they're not worth it to me anymore, they're just dumb and inconclusive without ever a resolve. But on one occasion I engage in one little insignificant yet legit "disagreement" and I feel like I was told to shut-up. I dont understand??

I like all of you and I am proud to be a duck-lover, and I try to defend Andy when the situation really calls for it, and that's all I was trying to do.

Neely
08-11-2004, 10:26 PM
so, in other words, you're trying to say that we (Roddick fans) should never reply to any negative thread about Andy anymore?

so, for example, you mean that I just did something wrong when I replied in the "any naked pics of Andy" thread?

star
08-11-2004, 10:29 PM
:hug: I'm sorry you felt that way.

We've been having SO much trouble with the really bad people coming on here and causing a lot of trouble. I think you missed out on most of it while you were away, but it was awful. Huge obscene threads (about 30 of them) all over the board.

My personal decision is not to get involved in those bashing threads in GM. I really don't like them. That's one of the reasons I'd like to keep them from littering this thread. I don't remember the poster you were talking about, but I think it was Texassnake or someone like that, who after you left, caused a lot more trouble here.

And I for one, Nwando, want you to NEVER shut up. :hug: You are one of my favorite posters. I'm sorry if I was one of the ones you felt was telling you to shut up. If that's the message you got, I was overzealous in trying to protect this area from being just another battle zone like GM.

Someone once told me not to say a certain thing in Lleyton's forum one time for fear of troublemakers coming in and I got my feelings a little hurt too, so I know how you feel.

So :kiss: and apologies, if they are needed. :hug:

andyroxmysox12191
08-11-2004, 10:46 PM
aaww mrs.guga :hug: i'm sorry you felt that way. we HAVE been having a lot of trouble with people and in my case, i have my guard up with half of them til i find out that they are ok. i'm not sure if i said anything to you cause i dont recall it, but if i did i am sorry :hug:

Deboogle!.
08-11-2004, 11:10 PM
:hug: I'm with star and Mani... I'm so sorry if I contributed to your being upset in any way. As they've said, my personal experiences have taught me that ignoring those who come to the Andy forum just to rile us up are best left ignored. I like our little Andy forum and if we give those people an audience, they just feed off it and keep coming back. There are certainly those times where it's worth battling but when a troll comes down here just to get us worked up, it's not worth it IMO. If anything, our arguing sometimes makes their opinion of Andy and his fans even WORSE, it's sometimes almost counterproductive.

But that said, we all have minds of our own and we can all say what we want and we should all be proud to say what we want, as long as we understand the consequences:)

PinkFeatherBoa
08-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Agree with Y'all.
Mrs Guga... don't you ever go shutting up, it's good to speak your mind. :hug:
You do whatever you feel is best, talk to whoever you want, go wherever you want in real life, so it's fine that you do it here as well. Sure there have been a lot of stuations where it could have a detrimental effect round here recently {which is why I've been hiding out in my bunker, lol} but I personally don't see you as making any of this worse... so don't feel bad. :)

tangerine_dream
08-12-2004, 01:15 AM
I'm kinda confused here :confused: but, Mrs Guga, you can say and talk to whoever you want. I love reading your posts. :hug:

And star, you can rag on Andy's pudgy belly if you want, too. :)

RoddickBabe10
08-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Mrs. Guga, just for the record, I mean you probably don't even know me, I love your posts and I totally agree with just about everyone of them.

superpinkone37
08-12-2004, 04:39 AM
u probably dont know me either, butyeah i agree with all of this too. u are always an entertainning poster, never afraind to give your opinion. it doesnt matter who agrees with people posts, cut the whole point is too give your opinion. please dont stop posting

star
08-12-2004, 05:23 AM
I'm kinda confused here :confused: but, Mrs Guga, you can say and talk to whoever you want. I love reading your posts. :hug:

And star, you can rag on Andy's pudgy belly if you want, too. :)

Now I know you are lying. :lol:

Fumus
08-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Awww...:hug: :kiss: don't be sad :sad: or mad :( Mrs. Guga I just think it's sorta dumb to add fuel to the fire sometimes. We all like to argue, imo, that's the reason why alot of us post here(I know it's one of the reasons I do). Just be sure to pick and choose your fights, and know when to throw in the towel. These are some of the hardest lessons I have had to learn in MTF but, they also transfer to the real world. When we encourage you to let something die, we are doing so as your friends and out of respect for you. In that Andy v. Roger VIII thread with Dirk, that just went on too long and I know Dirk won't ever change his mind about Rogi or Andy and other bad people began to show up the more we posted. I changed the name of the thread and hoped to end it, you were keeping it alive. All that said, I am sorry you got upset, I like reading your posts! I think its great that you will go to bat for us Andy fans! :) Please continue to post!

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-12-2004, 11:11 PM
please, no more :hugs: smilies, lol... well, didnt mean to come off as a whinybrat

but, I guess Fumus, you know what I am talking about. :eek: Well, I am very lazy, and I dont tend to read the posts before the most recent posts, so if that thread had become a pointless thread, sorry for "keeping it alive." I completely understand when you just want a thread to die or whatever.

But that's why I raised my point of being confused sometimes around here! Because I totally respect that you wanted that thread to die but then I see you posting in the "Who's better, Roddick or Chadaj(sp?) thread"-- I mean, I dont know what that thread is truly about, I just read the last page in a half, but it has some of the usual suspects of the Roddick Saga!

Fumus
08-13-2004, 03:13 PM
lol Mrs.Guga you are right, I am keeping that thread alive but I have hijaked the thread and made them talk about silly things like crossword puzzles, and Marat Safin...lol