Ok Susan [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ok Susan

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Yeah he's gonna do an interview for The Tennis Channel. In New York I guess since that's where he's going :rolleyes: :retard: Here's the address if you wanna show up and be all stalker like :haha:

TTC New York, NY
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2601
New York, NY 10170

I THINK he's gonna be there friday. I can't be exact about that. He said he's gonna leave the hospital WHAT'S TODAY?.....Oh yeah wednesday. So he leaves the hospital tomorrow aaaand he's going to New York on friday. Dunno if he's gonna do the interview the same day. Hope that helps. Take a camera just in case ya.

boliviana
08-11-2004, 03:47 PM
When thinking on the posting from Guille, remember that is posted in Spanish on Monday and only got posted in english yesterday. So he is probably already long gone from Barcelona.

re: his interview schedule. I would bet that he was/is obligated to doing interviews and appearances in NY around the time of the US Open. Think about it . . . he expected to be here to play and scheduled it accordingly. If all had gone to plan, he'd be in Greece by now so he wouldn't be slated to do any kind of interview now. Figure he is off somewhere for the next couple of weeks and he will reappear closer to the 30th. Also, it sounds like he is making appearances at a store or two . . . his posting says something about 'chains' . . . maybe like Galyans or where else . . . maybe the USTA knows.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 03:50 PM
:confused:
so..........when is he going? lol

boliviana
08-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Thought of something else . . .maybe these appearances have to do with his sponsorship deals with Prince (he just re-signed with them) and Adidas . . . they would know when and where he will be . . . I am sure he has to do a certain # of appearances, etc. so that he can keep on getting his $$$ from them. They don't sponsor him to sit at home, injured or not.

boliviana
08-11-2004, 03:52 PM
:confused:
so..........when is he going? lol

Hopefully he will post it on his site . . . that is what it is there for, no???

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 03:53 PM
yeah :)
mann i wish i could go see him!!!!!!!!! that would be SO freakin awesome....

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Yeah thanks Boliviana. By the way, Markus said that Guille is feeling a bit of pain from the surgery ya :sad: :sad: and that he was feeling a bit sad. GOD! I can't take this.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 08:43 PM
:tears: i can't either!!!!!!!!
shouldn't he be kinda happy though? hes going on a honeymoon with Carla! that should cheer him up like WHOA !!

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Yeah I know but he's probably still in the hospital ya. And I don't what pain would be like after surgery :sad: Anywho, Markus talked to him via phone and uhm, told him to forget about tennis for a while...including TMC.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 09:34 PM
how do you know this?

boliviana
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM
The whole benefit of arthoscopic surgery is that you have a much quicker recovery. Unlike what they did to Haas, it's with lasers and small incisions.

He'd be uncomfortable but I find it surprising if he is still in the hospital.

KFB
08-11-2004, 11:11 PM
In his message he said he would leave on thursday, maybe is a common procedure. Here in Brazil, women who go under surgery to have babies are allowed to go home the day after, but I heard that in some countries they stay in the hospital for an entire weak or so even without any further complications.

LubiG
08-12-2004, 12:25 AM
I thought he was leaving the hospital on Thursday?? :confused:

Guille's Girl
08-12-2004, 01:27 PM
how do you know this?
Argentine newspaper.