who moderates the mods? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

who moderates the mods?

case
04-04-2009, 07:06 AM
i am really sick of the current deleting of my threads.

considering the number of fed threads with nothing but garbage in them it is obvious you guys dont know what you are doing.

this site was once fun but now...

since when did tennis become a BORING sport to talk about.

censorship for NO reason is ridiculous

your moderators are ridiculous

only serious threads are excepted? what is serious? and why is SERIOUS so f*&*(ing great? tennis is entertainment but you idiots dont seem to get that

scoobs
04-04-2009, 10:18 AM
GM rules

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=129884

Just in case you are still confused, the following rules you might want to make a note of:

(5) (ii) Do not start threads with the sole intention of bashing a player. E.g. "player X is a loser", or "player Y is a choker", or "I hate player Z". Conversely, threads made solely to praise your favorite player (e.g. "I love player X”, “Player Y is the best ever”) are better fit for the player's own forum. (most common infraction types: forum disruptions, trolling, repeated baiting)

and, the bit in red:

(3) Try to avoid discussions that are unrelated to the main subject of threads. Posts that deviate significantly from the main point of a thread may be removed, or a thread may be closed when it has veered off topic, or is no longer generating any useful discussion. (most common infraction types: forum disruptions)If a thread you have started seems to have disappeared and does not appear to have been merged in with another that is on a similar topic, it means that your thread has been deemed inappropriate by the moderators and removed. Explanation can be sought from the GM moderators if this causes confusion, but continued attempts to create the same thread after deletion will not be tolerated

Hope this helps.

case
04-04-2009, 12:44 PM
GM rules

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=129884

Just in case you are still confused, the following rules you might want to make a note of:

(5) (ii) Do not start threads with the sole intention of bashing a player. E.g. "player X is a loser", or "player Y is a choker", or "I hate player Z". \

[/COLOR][/SIZE]Hope this helps.
[/INDENT]

GET REAL . HOW MANY THREADS ARE THERE ABOUT A PLAYER CHOKING?

HOW MANY THREADS INSULT PLAYERS? YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THE RULES TO EXTREMES FOR NO REASON. IT IS CALLED CENSORSHIP AND CONSIDERING FEDERER'S BEHAVIOR I MADE SOME GOOD POINTS.
BUT YOU ALLOWED A THREAD DEFENDING FEDERER? THAT IS ILLOGICAL. THESE ARE PUBLIC FIGURES -THEY ARENT SAINTS AND THIS IS NOT SUNDAY SCHOOL.

MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO BASH BUT TO STATE THE TRUTH.
THAT FEDERER IS A CRY BABY-THAT IS A TRUE STATEMENT. WAS I SUPPOSED TO COMPLIMENT FED ON BASHING TENNIS? BECAUSE HE WAS. INSULTING GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP? ACTING LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD?

IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE TO JUST ASK WHO WILL WIN? OR WHAT RACKET A PLAYER USES? THE POSTS IN THE PAST HAVE NEVER BEEN DELETED FOR ACCUSING A PLAYER OF BEING A CHOKER.
NOR SHOULD THEY

I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE FOR OVER THREE YEARS AND AM NOT CONFUSED, BUT THANKS FOR INSULTING ME.
DO YOU GUYS LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD OR ON ANOTHER PLANET?

JolánGagó
04-07-2009, 03:19 PM
I fully agree with you, case, GM moderating is beyond ridiculous, it is right now the biggest single threat to MTF survival as a discussion forum.

rocketassist
04-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Rule no 3 is fucking shite.

Har-Tru
06-23-2009, 05:25 AM
God, but only because they're still figuring out the way to ban him.