People I Asked For Their Andy Pics For RO [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

People I Asked For Their Andy Pics For RO

Proph
08-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey guys,

I can't find all the threads and posts so could you point me the right way or post them here so we can put them up? thanks bunches :worship: :worship:

superpinkone37
08-10-2004, 07:53 PM
i havent been here for long so i dont really know what u are looking for. but if u are looking for personal pics of andy, i have like two pics from when i got his autograph, i was standing right next to him so theyre good quality. i have tons and tons of pics from his practice and a few matches, but i have a ghetto camera so theyre not very good quality, as well as some pics of other players, like james blake and stuff, and some are okay pictures. again, im not sure what ur looking for, but let me know,

Pretty_in_pink
08-10-2004, 10:20 PM
ya i have some too
i had my camera permanently attached to my hand so i have practically a frame by frame of him practicing in Montreal lol a good 20 pics i guess

TinyT
08-10-2004, 11:43 PM
pretty in pink :haha: :lol: welcome to the forum btw

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 02:43 AM
:lol: Pretty in Pink! Hi and welcome, by the way! :wavey:

I have a pic with him as well. But I am at my sister's right now and she doesn't have a scanner or anything so the first thing I'll do when we buy our house, I'll post them here. :)

Proph
08-11-2004, 04:32 AM
that's exactly what im after guys :)

thanks

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 04:36 AM
want us to just post a few in this thread so u can tell us if u would like them or not?

Proph
08-11-2004, 04:38 AM
sure!! thanks bunches

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 05:08 AM
heres some closeups from whe i got andy's autograph. it was so cool cuz i was satnding right next to him the whole time. too bad i couldnt get more pictures but that security guy dude kept getting in my way...oops! and too bad i dont have a pic of me giving him a hug lol.

the last three are from andy's match against safin. front row baby!! u would think that being that close i would get some closer pics but i have a ghetto camera lol. i have soooo many pics from this match but most arent the best quality. also, do u want just andy pics? just wondering...

RodFan08
08-11-2004, 05:13 AM
Nice Superpink!:) How many will u be posting? I'm interested in seeing more:)

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 05:14 AM
um i have a lot, but theyre all not so good quality. im thinking of doing one of those photobucket or yahoo photo page things so i dont have to take up so much room on here.

Proph
08-11-2004, 05:26 AM
send them all to danny@roddickonline.com he takes care of our exclusives section :)you cant just link to your page on our site to show people

RodFan08
08-11-2004, 05:36 AM
um i have a lot, but theyre all not so good quality. im thinking of doing one of those photobucket or yahoo photo page things so i dont have to take up so much room on here.

Photobuucket's great use that. :wavey:

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 06:51 AM
heres some closeups from whe i got andy's autograph. it was so cool cuz i was satnding right next to him the whole time. too bad i couldnt get more pictures but that security guy dude kept getting in my way...oops! and too bad i dont have a pic of me giving him a hug lol.

the last three are from andy's match against safin. front row baby!! u would think that being that close i would get some closer pics but i have a ghetto camera lol. i have soooo many pics from this match but most arent the best quality. also, do u want just andy pics? just wondering...

Superpink, those are nice pics! :hearts: :bounce:

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 07:08 AM
thanks!!! those are probably the best ones i have. next time, i am definately gonna borrow someone's camera or something cuz mine obviously sucks. i mean i was in the first row, practically hanging over the edge and i only got a handful of good photos. oh well, its the memories that count...:hearts: lol. anyways im gonna do the photo bucket thing. proph-- i cant link my page? well u guys can use the pics i have already posted, and the rest im just gonna put on photobucket or something. theyre not that good anyways.

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 08:46 AM
okay! i decided on a yahoo photo thingy. i know they are not really high quality enough to be on roddick online (the good quality one's i have already posted, feel free to use 'em). but for all u others who dont mind looking at more andy pics, my photos are here. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/superpinkone37/my_photos

i discovered that i didnt have as many pics as i thought. well actually i do, its just that a lot more from this match are analog pictures and i would have to scan them in, lol, not happening, i checked and i have like six rolls of pictures from that match alone. i went crazy the last point or two and took a whole roll in like two minutes time lol. anyways hope u guys enjoy my pics, and proph i am not being difficult. alright it is very late and i am extremley tired, time for me to go to bed lol.

J. Corwin
08-11-2004, 09:17 AM
great pics...keep 'em comin!

TinyT
08-11-2004, 01:23 PM
you take really nice pics superpink, even w/ that ghetto-fabulous camera :cool:

athena_wu
08-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Oh, So many great pics.

Thanks, superpinkone37.

melissa7
08-11-2004, 02:33 PM
AWESOME pics!!! :bigclap:

Pretty_in_pink
08-11-2004, 03:14 PM
hey guys!! :wavey:
Thanks for the warm welcome!
AHAHAHA i'm like computer illiterate :confused: ... i dunno how to put my pics up here lol so if anyone would be kind enough to give me a hand :help: lol it would be much appreciated

Fumus
08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Yea Pro, I have some too...I will just msn them to you.

TinyT
08-11-2004, 03:27 PM
hey guys!! :wavey:
Thanks for the warm welcome!
AHAHAHA i'm like computer illiterate :confused: ... i dunno how to put my pics up here lol so if anyone would be kind enough to give me a hand :help: lol it would be much appreciated

hey pretty in pink!! :wavey:
in order to post a pic, go to "manage attachments" in the reply section, select "browse" and find the file (s) you want to post, and click upload. hope it helped!

Pretty_in_pink
08-11-2004, 03:36 PM
hehehe thanks a bunch TinyT

so here ya go there are only some here cuz the rest are on my other computer
I have videos too muahaha ... the joys of digital cameras

TinyT
08-11-2004, 03:41 PM
your welcome :hug: nice pics btw :drool: :lick:

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 06:30 PM
nice pics pretty in pink!!

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 06:31 PM
btw, anyone else have any personal pics to share?

Pretty_in_pink
08-11-2004, 09:50 PM
heyhey!
here are more of my pics ... http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pretty_in_pink215/my_photos
i got front row too! well not exactly ... i had higher seats i just told the security person iwas oing down to take picsand come back ... i just never came back
then we had to play musical chairs cuz the rightful owners of the seats always came ... but its all good cuz we ended up riht in front of Brad lol ... i felt so special cuz andy would look up at him like every point and i like to pretend he was looking at me and not his coach MUAHAHA

andyroxmysox12191
08-11-2004, 10:01 PM
:lol: these are great pics everyone :yeah:

PinkFeatherBoa
08-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Nice pics guys. Sperpink, your ghetto camera takes better pics than my digital.:lol: Going to have to upgrade it..

PinkFeatherBoa
08-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Nice pics guys.
Superpink, your ghetto camera takes better pics than my digital.:lol: Going to have to upgrade it..

RodFan08
08-11-2004, 10:14 PM
hehehe thanks a bunch TinyT

so here ya go there are only some here cuz the rest are on my other computer
I have videos too muahaha ... the joys of digital cameras

Thanxs, pretty in pink, I really appreciate it. Your pics are great. What were the videos of? matches or practice. Is there anyway u can share you're videos with us? I'm interested to see how they came out :wavey:

Proph
08-11-2004, 10:43 PM
R...Skyler, lol...Ya can't cuz im MSNless for weeks...and I'm not the one that puts those up....i got my own junk to do so i leave that to my photo people..

danny@roddickonline.com

Email to him and he'll handle it :) thanks

Nishy
08-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks for nice pics!

superpink, this is very nice you watched Andy-Safin match on live.
That would be very excited match.

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanxs, pretty in pink, I really appreciate it. Your pics are great. What were the videos of? matches or practice. Is there anyway u can share you're videos with us? I'm interested to see how they came out :wavey:

ohhh cool, i got a really short video on my digital too. its just of one of his serves and when u paly it on the computer the quality really sucks but oh well. its fun when u play it backwords...lol i have too much time on my hands. :lol: oh well and i dont know how to put it on here either

RoddickBabe10
08-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Great pics! :yippee:

Pretty_in_pink
08-12-2004, 04:22 AM

ya umm i have a couple of good ones ... some im just bad at hte zooming and crap lol there's one from him practicing and the rest are from matches
but i'd love to share with u all ... just dont know how so i'm open to suggestions :scratch:

superpinkone37
08-12-2004, 07:07 AM
u can post them on here, or make a page on photobucket or yahoo. its pretty easy and simple to figure out and then post the link here. thats what i did lol. hope this helps

Pretty_in_pink
08-12-2004, 03:18 PM
u can post them on here, or make a page on photobucket or yahoo. its pretty easy and simple to figure out and then post the link here. thats what i did lol. hope this helps

hahah like i said ... computer illiterate :rolleyes: ... i'm gonna need more guidance than that lol
if u dont wanna flood the thread with nonsense u can just email me if u like!

elusive
08-13-2004, 09:07 AM
hi prettyinpink! thanks for your pics. superpink too. all of them are great.
i can never get sick of seeing andys pics. :drool:

IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU ALL! i think ill probably never get to see andy in my whole life cause im so far away. sigh.

keep those pics coming and ill be a happy kid:) hope you get the videos working too.

RodFan08
08-13-2004, 01:30 PM
ya umm i have a couple of good ones ... some im just bad at hte zooming and crap lol there's one from him practicing and the rest are from matches
but i'd love to share with u all ... just dont know how so i'm open to suggestions :scratch:

I wish I knew how, but.... I'll try to help u. I'll look online, hopefully I'll find something. I'm hoping I find something soon.

RodFan08
08-13-2004, 01:37 PM
heyhey!
here are more of my pics ... http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pretty_in_pink215/my_photos

Do you know where they are? For me when the page loads up, it says pretty_in_pink215's photos,but I don't see them. I can't find the albums. Does anybody else have this problem? I'm curous at how the rect of the pics came out :wavey:

tangerine_dream
08-13-2004, 04:11 PM
When I went to Davis Cup in Connecticut, I took pictures with my fancy new digital camera and I must be the worst photographer in the world because they came out soooo bad. I think I managed to get two good pictures. On top of that, I ran out of disk space and pictures I *thought* I had taken never came out! :(

So for TD Waterhouse, I'm upgrading my camera to a disposable Kodak. :p

TinyT
08-13-2004, 04:12 PM
Do you know where they are? For me when the page loads up, it says pretty_in_pink215's photos,but I don't see them. I can't find the albums. Does anybody else have this problem? I'm curous at how the rect of the pics came out :wavey:

yea, for some reason i see the same thing. maybe uploaded them somewhere else by accident??

TinyT
08-13-2004, 04:13 PM
When I went to Davis Cup in Connecticut, I took pictures with my fancy new digital camera and I must be the worst photographer in the world because they came out soooo bad. I think I managed to get two good pictures. On top of that, I ran out of disk space and pictures I *thought* I had taken never came out! :(

So for TD Waterhouse, I'm upgrading my camera to a disposable Kodak. :p

tangy, ur so lucky you get to go to all these matches!! my parents would be like, "wat?? you wanna see tennis?? isn't live scoring good enough for you??" :mad:

superpinkone37
08-13-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah lol. all im probably gonna see it IW cuz its the closest tot where i am, except for all those LA and san diego tourneys, but andy doesnt go to those so im not that interested. i wanted davis cup to be in carson thast like near LA, and i think it would be awesome to see a davis cup match live.

TinyT
08-13-2004, 07:07 PM
goodness both of u are so lucky. AINT't TOURNAMENT GONNA COME TO WHERE I LIVE. hell nawwwwwwwwwwwww. :mad: :mad: :mad:

superpinkone37
08-13-2004, 07:17 PM
wait where are u again? arent u kinda near memphis?

TinyT
08-13-2004, 08:54 PM
a state above

superpinkone37
08-13-2004, 09:20 PM
so u could go to memphis for that tourney. its not too far

TinyT
08-13-2004, 09:43 PM
yeah, my parents still wudnt let me, and i really don't mind. there's this college i've been meaning to go to that's within a block of where wimbledon is held, so maybe i could go then :D but for now, it's all good, i got my tv :o

Pretty_in_pink
08-13-2004, 11:51 PM

alrighty sometimes they work sometimes they dont lol i'll try and fixem and get them up here as soon as i can! sorry for the inconvinience

RodFan08
08-13-2004, 11:57 PM
alrighty sometimes they work sometimes they dont lol i'll try and fixem and get them up here as soon as i can! sorry for the inconvinience

It's cool, I'm not in a rush. Just take u're time. I'll just glad u're sharing these pics with us :)

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 07:27 AM
yeah, my parents still wudnt let me, and i really don't mind. there's this college i've been meaning to go to that's within a block of where wimbledon is held, so maybe i could go then :D but for now, it's all good, i got my tv :o

well sometimes thats just as well, lol

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 07:27 AM
It's cool, I'm not in a rush. Just take u're time. I'll just glad u're sharing these pics with us :)

yep same here lol. we all like to look at new pictures i am sure, but no rush lol

Pretty_in_pink
08-14-2004, 04:43 PM
alrighty everyone! i think we're good to go
http://photobucket.com/albums/v397/babygurl_215/
hope u all enjoy ... i put little comments at the top of some pics lol

snaillyyy
08-14-2004, 05:28 PM
:worship: :worship: Very nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing.

RodFan08
08-14-2004, 05:31 PM

WOW :eek: :worship: Thanks a lot, THere are so many and they're so good. Can u add some of these to the "Andy's Got Back" Thread. Or allow me too because some of these are good examples :lol: lol . Anyway, I appreciate it! Thanx again :)

Nishy
08-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for pics!
These are nice. I like Andy and Mandy together in a car. They look sweet.

Pretty_in_pink
08-14-2004, 05:51 PM
WOW :eek: :worship: Thanks a lot, THere are so many and they're so good. Can u add some of these to the "Andy's Got Back" Thread. Or allow me too because some of these are good examples :lol: lol . Anyway, I appreciate it! Thanx again :)

ahaha feel free, i'm not the kind to be like these are my pics dont touch lol i hate when ppl do that ... they should juts share the love!

RodFan08
08-14-2004, 06:07 PM
ahaha feel free, i'm not the kind to be like these are my pics dont touch lol i hate when ppl do that ... they should juts share the love!

That's so nice, thanx. I'll do it later today. I just wanted to ask before-hand because u might not want them to be used for that, but since u don't mind. THANX it's great that u're sharing the love!:) :wavey:

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 06:52 PM
awww thanks for sharing your pictures. u have quite a few, and theyre all good!!!

RoddickBabe10
08-15-2004, 12:28 AM

:worship: :worship:

These are some really good pics! Andy looks so cute in all of them! :yeah: ;)

superpinkone37
08-15-2004, 12:32 AM
yeah i really enjoyed your pictures thanks so much for sharing

melissa7
08-15-2004, 03:05 AM
Those pictures are so good!!! Thank you so much!!

Pretty_in_pink
08-15-2004, 04:44 AM
no problem guys!
i'm glad to have made u all smile i hope
hahah i posted a birthday message on his website ... its quite retarded lol ... so off topic but i just thought id share

RoddickBabe10
08-16-2004, 04:43 AM
hahah i posted a birthday message on his website ... its quite retarded lol ... so off topic but i just thought id share

Awe, Pretty_in_pink, I'm glad you shared! lol. I think that's cute. i wonder if he really checks out his website and reads all the messages his fans leave him hehe. That would be awesome, though I haven't been there for a long time. It's getting a liTTle bit scary over there :eek: lol

superpinkone37
08-16-2004, 04:55 AM
a little bit....understatement of the week!!! i used to be on that all the time but all they talk about is lauren this and lauren that and i really dont care much about that whole thing anymore. besides, i can get better updates here than from the official site-that is sad

TinyT
08-16-2004, 01:00 PM
yeah, that is pretty sad. i can count on my daily andy needs to come from here or RO ;)

Pretty_in_pink
08-16-2004, 05:27 PM
hahha same here i never go and read the stuff there
i just posted cuz apperantly their making a Birthday Book (which they do annually) but this year they're also making a special website for him with all the messages that were given in so meh i thought ... wut have i got to lose? ... it's probably the weirdest and wackiest thing i've ever written lol i figure ..hey i gotta stand out somehow!

RoddickBabe10
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
:lol: Pretty_in_pink :yeah:

I don't even know when the last time I went to AR.com. It's just a little weird over there now lol. I also never realized how addicted I am to this site now. Pretty scary. lol

papasmurf11
08-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks pretty in Pink! :p