Alleged Torturer Acussed of 15,000 Deaths. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Alleged Torturer Acussed of 15,000 Deaths.

Pfloyd
03-31-2009, 01:32 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/29/cambodia.tribunal/index.html

For those of you not familiar with the history of the Cambodian Genocide, these crimes occurred in the mid 70's and It's NOW that the Khmer Rouge is facing trial.

After 1/5 of the population was slaughtered. :rolleyes:

TMJordan
03-31-2009, 01:55 AM
People are fucked. Seriously. Why is the cockroach not buring right now? I don't know. Cruel world.

Pfloyd
03-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Yep, fucked up shit.

And the Genocide in Rwanda was comparatively worse, nobody did jack shit.

fast_clay
03-31-2009, 02:34 AM
i saw a doc on this guy... was teaching in a school out on the border of thailand... a journo found him... took a while... and, he came clean to the journo during a conversation: 'i have done some terrible things in my life...' yeah, ummm. no shit...

cambodia have done well to set up courts with the power necessary to try to heal a festering wound...

mtw
03-31-2009, 11:43 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/29/cambodia.tribunal/index.html

For those of you not familiar with the history of the Cambodian Genocide, these crimes occurred in the mid 70's and It's NOW that the Khmer Rouge is facing trial.

After 1/5 of the population was slaughtered. :rolleyes:

When is trial of Bush and his company: Cheney, Rumsfeld, this black terrible woman, gen. petreous planned? All these ,,people,, are guilty of death and tragedy of milions of innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan. Hopefully not in 30 years.

Pfloyd
03-31-2009, 02:33 PM
When is trial of Bush and his company: Cheney, Rumsfeld, this black terrible woman, gen. petreous planned? All these ,,people,, are guilty of death and tragedy of milions of innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan. Hopefully not in 30 years.

Hah, every single president to break the law has been "pardoned" by the successor. It's a way to not make the US look THAT bad.

It's awful but these criminals you are talking about will likely not face Justice in the US system, much less in the International Arena. The UN kinda does what the US wants....

buddyholly
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM

Khmer Rouge, Mao, Lenin and that midget in Northern Korea.

The Khmer Rouge was the Communist party of Cambodia. It is what Communists do when they think they can get away with it.

buddyholly
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
It's awful but these criminals you are talking about will likely not face Justice in the US system, much less in the International Arena. The UN kinda does what the US wants....

Spain is considering action against some Bush advisors. The report on which the decision will be taken was co-authored by Gonzalo Boye, who spent 8 years in a Spanish prison for collaborating with terrorists!!!!!!!!! Well, it is April 1, after all.