Serbia Open news [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Serbia Open news

Pages : [1] 2

xargon
03-27-2009, 02:39 AM
First ever Serbia Open preparations
World’s tennis elite in Belgrade
Author: Z. Kecman | 26.03.2009 - 10:27
The first ever ATP tournament to be held here – the Serbia Open 2009 – has attracted a number of renowned tennis names. Those who have confirmed their appearance at the event to be held from 2 to 10 May at the Milan Gale Muskatirovic sports centre are Russia’s Igor Andreev, Croats Ivo Karlovic and Ivan Ljubicic, Guillermo Canas of Argentina, Andreas Seppi of Italy and a number of other tennis stars.

The tournament officials have announced that so far 19 players are certain to appear in the main draw. Apart from the No. 1 seed Novak Djokovic, his compatriots Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki have also indicated they will take part, just like Czech Republic’s Radek Stepanek, Russia’s Igor Andreev, Ivo Karlovic and Ivan Ljubicic from Croatia, Romania’s Victor Hanescu, Italy’s Andreas Seppi, USA’s Sam Querrey, Marcel Granollers of Spain, Belgians Christophe Rochus and Christophe Vliegen, France’s Arnaud Clement and Nicolas Devilder, Argentineans Guillermo Canas and Leonardo Mayer, Chile’s Nicolas Massu and Brazil’s Daniel Marcos.
- “It is my honour to confirm that the world’s best tennis players, together with Novak Djokovic, will be playing at the Serbia Open in May. They are all thrilled they will be coming to Belgrade and that they will have an opportunity to be the first set of players to take part in this ATP tournament in Serbia. I am sure the fans will be treated to something special,” said tournament director Goran Djokovic.
Thirty-two players will enter the main draw, while three will be awarded a wild card and will come into play from the qualifying round. Another two players will be awarded invites as “special exceptions”. So far 19 players have entered the main draw based on their ATP ranking positions.
As for the doubles draw, 16 pairs will participate, while the winners of the event will receive €73,000 of prize money and 250 points, while the total prize money is €450,000.

http://www.blic.rs/sports.php?id=4133

Lee
03-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Kristof Vliegen, not Christophe :p Although they sound the same. :lol:

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Devilder looking for another beat down like the one he got today ;) :angel:

Lee
03-27-2009, 05:11 AM
That's what I thought when I saw his name on the list too. :rolls:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the news.

ellen_
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Ha, so that's where my Belgians are while I'm in Munich :awww: Shame on them! :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Ha, so that's where my Belgians are while I'm in Munich :awww: Shame on them! :sobbing:

I would promise to look after them for you ...... but in the company of Nole, Janko and Miljan - I fear I may forget :o

Can't wait for this - should be fun :D

ellen_
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
I would promise to look after them for you ...... but in the company of Nole, Janko and Miljan - I fear I may forget :o

Can't wait for this - should be fun :D

:lol: Okay then, you have an excuse there. Marcel Granollers is a guy to look after too btw. I was in a laugh crisis during his entire match in Paris Bercy :haha: :o The guy makes funny movements. I keep laughing whenever I see him now, he cracks me up completely.

It's coming so close :dance: I'm flying into another direction than you but we can look forward together, right? :yippee:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2009, 01:55 PM
:lol: Okay then, you have an excuse there. Marcel Granollers is a guy to look after too btw. I was in a laugh crisis during his entire match in Paris Bercy :haha: :o The guy makes funny movements. I keep laughing whenever I see him now, he cracks me up completely.

It's coming so close :dance: I'm flying into another direction than you but we can look forward together, right? :yippee:

Ah yes - I think I've seen him :) And I laughed too! And of course we can look forward together :) Just think - you can have a birthday drink for me whilst you're in Munich, and raise your glassses - knowing that I'm doing the same thing in Belgrade. Life is good :D

ellen_
03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Ah yes - I think I've seen him :) And I laughed too! And of course we can look forward together :) Just think - you can have a birthday drink for me whilst you're in Munich, and raise your glassses - knowing that I'm doing the same thing in Belgrade. Life is good :D

Be sure I'll do that. I'll need it... I only discovered that I'll miss a top match from my football team after I booked everything :spit: I'll be at the bar all evening I think :drink: I know you'll have a great birthday! Life is good indeed, and 2 weeks after we can meet :dance:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Be sure I'll do that. I'll need it... I only discovered that I'll miss a top match from my football team after I booked everything :spit: I'll be at the bar all evening I think :drink: I know you'll have a great birthday! Life is good indeed, and 2 weeks after we can meet :dance:

I'm sure life in the Bar will be far more exciting :D Never know who you might see in there! And - yes - indeed - will be great at RG. Nearer the time, we'll have to swap phone numbers so we can text each other and arrange a place to meet, or it's actually easy to miss people at RG - it gets so crowded.

pica_pica
03-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Nice to see so many good players supporting the event!
Nole is certainly not a hated guy on the tour as mentioned by some stupid commentators.

Jelena_78
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
tickets on sale from Monday
http://212.200.189.2/article.asp?id=58

Jelena_78
03-28-2009, 12:06 AM
The price for all 7 days at PBZ Zagreb indoors was about 35 euros, Umag about 160 if I'm not wrong. For Serbia Open it's a bit less then 130 euros.

*Ljubica*
03-28-2009, 12:12 PM
The price for all 7 days at PBZ Zagreb indoors was about 35 euros, Umag about 160 if I'm not wrong. For Serbia Open it's a bit less then 130 euros.

Have to admit I'm confused :confused: I thought the people who registered with the online ticket site would get a chance to buy first? But seems not? I certainly haven't heard anything?

Jelena_78
03-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Have to admit I'm confused :confused: I thought the people who registered with the online ticket site would get a chance to buy first? But seems not? I certainly haven't heard anything?

Why am I not surprised?! :rolleyes:
That happens when people who know nothing about the job want to be the bosses...
:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Why am I not surprised?! :rolleyes:
That happens when people who know nothing about the job want to be the bosses...

Ah well - never mind :shrug: :awww: I thought it might be because they said they were going to send out an SMS, and my number is obviously international :shrug: But I got the original SMS from them to prove I'd registered, - so - like you say - maybe they're just incompetant :tape: I'll have to go online and try on Monday from work with everyone else.

Noleta
03-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Not sure if this is true :shrug: but if it is then it's not good :o

http://www.blic.rs/sports.php?id=4143

Lee
03-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Not sure if this is true :shrug: but if it is then it's not good :o

http://www.blic.rs/sports.php?id=4143

It's true. There's a thread about this in GM for 2 days already.

pica_pica
03-29-2009, 05:03 AM
Nole's father starts to annoy me.

Lee
03-29-2009, 05:07 AM
Nole's father starts to annoy me.

He annoys me more than a year ago. :p

Baghdatis#1
03-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Don't worry, guys. If that was Greece the same thing would be happening:lol::o

~Maya~
03-29-2009, 06:42 AM
I am not defending anybody here, but jumping into conclusions based on very unspecified he says, she says, is not something mature people should do.

tmv
03-29-2009, 09:26 AM

Ah well - never mind :shrug: :awww: I thought it might be because they said they were going to send out an SMS, and my number is obviously international :shrug: But I got the original SMS from them to prove I'd registered, - so - like you say - maybe they're just incompetant :tape: I'll have to go online and try on Monday from work with everyone else.

I'm confused too :confused:. Even more after your posts :confused::confused:. I registered using the link from tournament official site (leading to www.tickets.rs), and I was told I would be informed by email, I was not even asked about my phone number. And since than I haven't got any mail from them :(.

Nadie
03-29-2009, 11:21 AM
I also registered using this link from the tournament official site. They even didn't ask my phone number, I just got the email from them confirming my registration. "We will inform you about start of presale" :rolleyes: Of course, I recieved nothing yet.

Nadie
03-29-2009, 11:22 AM

you've got Gulbis :p it's enough ;) :hug:

ellen_
03-29-2009, 11:28 AM
you've got Gulbis :p it's enough ;) :hug:

I knooow :banana: I'm still scared he'll decide to be injured again like in Paris Bercy though. But I've also got Gonzalez, Bolelli, Ancic, ... :banana: My trip to Serbia will be for another time ;)

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm confused too :confused:. Even more after your posts :confused::confused:. I registered using the link from tournament official site (leading to www.tickets.rs), and I was told I would be informed by email, I was not even asked about my phone number. And since than I haven't got any mail from them :(.

Sorry :awww: They've got my email address too - but haven't contacted me that way either. Guess we just have to wait til tomorrow, though I doub't I'll be able to access the site from work, so I'll have to wait til the evening. Sorry to confuse you.
I also registered using this link from the tournament official site. They even didn't ask my phone number, I just got the email from them confirming my registration. "We will inform you about start of presale" :rolleyes: Of course, I recieved nothing yet.

Perhaps they had more response than they expected, and just didn't have the capacity to deal with it? :shrug: The site will probably crash tomorrow with so many people trying to access it :rolleyes:

I knooow :banana: I'm still scared he'll decide to be injured again like in Paris Bercy though. But I've also got Gonzalez, Bolelli, Ancic, ... :banana: My trip to Serbia will be for another time ;)

If Serbia get a home draw in their Davis Cup match in September, then you can go then :D I'll probably be there anyway as it's Alex's birthday that week - so we'll probably be in Belgrade anyway then :)

Nadie
03-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Perhaps they had more response than they expected, and just didn't have the capacity to deal with it? :shrug: The site will probably crash tomorrow with so many people trying to access it :rolleyes:

Awww, Rosie, that all sounds pretty disappointing :awww: and I'm a bit :scared: of tomorrow, I also think their site will crush. I can imagine how my boss will be happy if I am going to spend all day long trying to access it from my work computer :shrug: but I have to do it, especially because I need tickets for the last weekend of tournament :banghead:

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Awww, Rosie, that all sounds pretty disappointing :awww: and I'm a bit :scared: of tomorrow, I also think their site will crush. I can imagine how my boss will be happy if I am going to spend all day long trying to access it from my work computer :shrug: but I have to do it, especially because I need tickets for the last weekend of tournament :banghead:

Well I wish you luck :) I'll certainly try from work, but loads of sites are banned from my work PC, especially international sites - I certainly couldn't acess the French Open site from work :shrug: So I don't hold out much hope. My best chance of doing it more quickly than the evening, will be to go to an Internet Cafe at lunchtime, but I get :unsure: about making credit card payments etc on Cafe machines, because you never know how "secure" they are. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Jelena_78
03-29-2009, 12:36 PM
:drink: On http://www.tickets.rs/ they say the waiting list is closed and the registered members can soon expect the ticket presale
When?! :shrug: the next week when all the tickets are gone :smash:
If the tournament site is down tomorrow, try directly http://www.tickets.rs/
I hope you will make it, fingers crossed! :hug:
Let us know :wavey:

Nadie
03-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Well I wish you luck :) I'll certainly try from work, but loads of sites are banned from my work PC, especially international sites - I certainly couldn't acess the French Open site from work :shrug: So I don't hold out much hope. My best chance of doing it more quickly than the evening, will be to go to an Internet Cafe at lunchtime, but I get :unsure: about making credit card payments etc on Cafe machines, because you never know how "secure" they are. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

:unsure: I wish you luck as well :hug: it's such a pity we will in Belgrade on different days :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 12:47 PM
:drink: On http://www.tickets.rs/ they say the waiting list is closed and the registered members can soon expect the ticket presale
When?! :shrug: the next week when all the tickets are gone :smash:
If the tournament site is down tomorrow, try directly http://www.tickets.rs/
I hope you will make it, fingers crossed! :hug:
Let us know :wavey:

Thanks :hug: At least they have an English version. I was mightly :unsure: about trying to do it from work without Alex there to translate :o

:unsure: I wish you luck as well :hug: it's such a pity we will in Belgrade on different days :sobbing:

I know :sad: I really wish I could be at the tournament all week and meet up with you too :awww: But, to tell you the truth - Alex was not so happy that I wanted to stay in Belgrade to watch the tennis instead of going off to the country with the rest of his family :o So this was the best compromise I could come up with to see at least some of the tournament, and not make him too :mad: Men - honestly :rolleyes:

Jelena_78
03-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Oh I saw now they have english version. Good, so hopefully there won't be probs.

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh I saw now they have english version. Good, so hopefully there won't be probs.

Sure hope not :) I'm sure they didn't have an English version a few weeks ago though :shrug: So maybe they've just added it?

Nadie
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Men - honestly :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: tell me about that :devil: :lol:

well, it looks like I'm becoming the frequent guest of Belgrade :angel: so I am sure we will meet up in the very nearest future :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 01:56 PM
:rolleyes: tell me about that :devil: :lol:

well, it looks like I'm becoming the frequent guest of Belgrade :angel: so I am sure we will meet up in the very nearest future :hug:

Me too - I certainly hope so :hug: As for men - they have very few uses apart from the obvious - :secret: and sometimes not even that :p :o

Nadie
03-29-2009, 01:56 PM
they've opened a presale :banana: :eek:

Nadie
03-29-2009, 02:07 PM
I've booked all what I want :eek: :crazy:

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Not for me they haven't :sad: I've had no email, no SMS - and I can't see anything new at all on the site :sad: Congrats anyway hug:

Nadie
03-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Not for me they haven't :sad: I've had no email, no SMS - and I can't see anything new at all on the site :sad: Congrats anyway hug:

Rosie :eek: check your email - maybe their letter was put in spam :shrug: it sometimes happens with some messages at my gmail box :( :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Rosie :eek: check your email - maybe their letter was put in spam :shrug: it sometimes happens with some messages at my gmail box :( :sad:

I have - I've got nothing - absolutely nothing :tears:

tmv
03-29-2009, 07:51 PM
they've opened a presale :banana: :eek:

Nadie thank you for info :hug:, I booked tickets.

I have - I've got nothing - absolutely nothing :tears:

Rosie, I'm so sorry you haven't got that mail. I've just made reservations and good news is that it seems that relatively small number of seats have been booked. I believe you'll still be able to purchase tickets when the sale start (2 pm CET).

*Ljubica*
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Nadie thank you for info :hug:, I booked tickets.

Rosie, I'm so sorry you haven't got that mail. I've just made reservations and good news is that it seems that relatively small number of seats have been booked. I believe you'll still be able to purchase tickets when the sale start (2 pm CET).

Thanks - unfortunately it will be more like 6.00pm for me, because I won't be able to access the site from work tomorrow :sad: but I can't do anything about it, - so just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope.

Jelena_78
03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks - unfortunately it will be more like 6.00pm for me, because I won't be able to access the site from work tomorrow :sad: but I can't do anything about it, - so just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope.

I'll keep mine crossed for you too :hug:
I really think there won't be a prob, cause not many people here will buy total package...I guess QF, SF and F will go fast... but for the beginning of the tournament there should be many left.
Think positive :)
:wavey:

Masha91
03-30-2009, 04:42 AM
Keep those positive thoughts! :)

*Ljubica*
03-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Positive thoughts rewarded :D Despite all the earlier hiccups and problems, have now managed to get all the tickets I required :) Thanks to everyone here for all their support and good wishes :hug: Belgrade here we come :bounce:

Nadie
03-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Positive thoughts rewarded :D Despite all the earlier hiccups and problems, have now managed to get all the tickets I required :) Thanks to everyone here for all their support and good wishes :hug: Belgrade here we come :bounce:

Rosie :banana: I'm so glad to hear that :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Rosie :banana: I'm so glad to hear that :yeah:

Jelena_78
03-31-2009, 12:51 PM
The venue 3 days ago :tape:

taken with my mobile phone
The construction you see is supposed to be the main building coloured in grey I guess :lol:

http://www.tickets.rs/Pictures/Stages/117_s.jpg

Masha91
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the pics of the venue!

*Ljubica*
03-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Jelena :lol: They still have time :rolls: Thanks for the photos! I think I'm in Block D2 for most of my tickets btw :)

Jelena_78
03-31-2009, 03:55 PM
:rolls:

You're welcome :)
My tickets are still in the office so I have no idea where my seat is.
But I guess it won't be crowded during the first days, so maybe we can sit together :dance:
I went for a walk on Saturday, it's really nice around the (non-existing :lol: ) courts, the venue is by the river, there are cafes, the view on the confluence and the fortress is :hearts: all we need is nice weather :)

*Ljubica*
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
:rolls:

My tickets are still in the office so I have no idea where my seat is.
But I guess it won't be crowded during the first days, so maybe we can sit together :dance:
I went for a walk on Saturday, it's really nice around the (non-existing :lol: ) courts, the venue is by the river, there are cafes, the view on the confluence and the fortress is :hearts: all we need is nice weather :)

Sounds great - and would be nice to sit together :) I only know where my seats are, because it tells you when you buy via Internet, and you have to take the Order Acknowledgement email with you when you pick them up. Not sure about the weather though :unsure: Alex says it always :rain: in Belgrade in May :tape:

Nadie
03-31-2009, 04:57 PM
:haha: thanks Jelena for the photos, it looks gorgeous :yeah: :unsure:

:scratch: I'm also in block D2 and for Saturday on B1

*Ljubica*
03-31-2009, 05:43 PM
:haha: thanks Jelena for the photos, it looks gorgeous :yeah: :unsure:

:scratch: I'm also in block D2 and for Saturday on B1

I guess they sell the best, most central ones first, and then move outwards :shrug:

Jelena_78
04-05-2009, 04:30 PM
There's a video Enjoy Belgrade
http://www.serbiaopen.rs/
It's on the third pic on home page
I think this is the first video made by the Tourist Organization of Belgrade that I like. Finally.
I hope you'll like it :D

Noleta
04-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I think this is the first video made by the Tourist Organization of Belgrade that I like. Finally.

Nice one thanks:)

Nadie
04-05-2009, 04:45 PM

thanks Jelena :banana: I enjoyed watching it :worship:

*Ljubica*
04-05-2009, 04:47 PM

:awww: Thanks. But now you've made my poor Alex homesick :awww: :sobbing:

Lovely video - thanks :hug:

Jelena_78
04-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Nice one thanks:)

thanks Jelena :banana: I enjoyed watching it :worship:

Lovely video - thanks :hug:

I'm glad you like it :dance:

:awww: Thanks. But now you've made my poor Alex homesick :awww: :sobbing:

:awww:
Only one more month Alex! :hug:

Jelena_78
04-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm going to the site tomorrow with my friends, we'll see what the situation is 2 weeks later...
I'll take few pics

Lee
04-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks Jelena. Hopefully works are going smoothly :unsure:

Nadie
04-10-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm going to the site tomorrow with my friends, we'll see what the situation is 2 weeks later...
I'll take few pics

thanks in advance :unsure: please keep us informed :lol: :D

*Ljubica*
04-10-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll take few pics

Thanks Jelena :hug: Hopefully it will be a lot better than the last time you went :)

Jelena_78
04-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks Jelena. Hopefully works are going smoothly :unsure:

thanks in advance :unsure: please keep us informed :lol: :D

Thanks Jelena :hug: Hopefully it will be a lot better than the last time you went :)

You're welcome girls :)

:spit: I also hope it looks much better :unsure:

They said the deadline was April 20th.

Talk to you tomorrow :wavey: :kiss:

pica_pica
04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh I love that Belgrade promotion video on the official site. The music and the photography make Belgrade such a mysterious place to me! Would love to visit that place one day (but I've never been to Europe :tears: ) I will mark it down a as place to visit before I die!!!

Nadie
04-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh I love that Belgrade promotion video on the official site. The music and the photography make Belgrade such a mysterious place to me! Would love to visit that place one day (but I've never been to Europe :tears: ) I will mark it down a as place to visit before I die!!!

:wavey: you should definitely go there :yeah: it is lovely place indeed :hearts: I spent a weekend in Febraury in Belgrade and I fell in love with it from the very beginning of my trip ;) so I'm so glad I'm coming back there for Serbia Open

Jelena_78
04-11-2009, 05:12 PM

I'm glad you like it :D

:wavey: you should definitely go there :yeah: it is lovely place indeed :hearts: I spent a weekend in Febraury in Belgrade and I fell in love with it from the very beginning of my trip ;) so I'm so glad I'm coming back there for Serbia Open

:awww: Nadia :hug: :hug:

I hope you'll take even better impressions from here in May :)

I'm in love with Moscow and St.Petersburg and I haven't even been there yet :rolls:
I will soon hopefully :hearts: :D

Pics coming soon...
:unsure: :haha:

Nadie
04-11-2009, 05:28 PM
awww: Nadia :hug: :hug:

I hope you'll take even better impressions from here in May :)

I'm in love with Moscow and St.Petersburg and I haven't even been there yet :rolls:
I will soon hopefully :hearts: :D

I hope it won't snow this time :lol: :haha:

and if you need a guide to take you through Moscow and St.-Pete, just tell me ;) :angel:

Pics coming soon...
:unsure: :haha:

:unsure: :unsure: :scared:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 05:31 PM
I hope it won't snow this time :lol: :haha:

and if you need a guide to take you through Moscow and St.-Pete, just tell me ;) :angel:

:unsure: :unsure: :scared:

It always snows when I go to Moscow and/or St. Petersburg :awww:

And why is it that I'm :unsure: to see these photos? I think Jelena's :unsure: :haha: smileys have frightened me.

Nadie
04-11-2009, 05:36 PM
It always snows when I go to Moscow and/or St. Petersburg :awww:

well, winter lasts here for six months per year :awww:

I hope Jelena will post pictures soon :unsure: her smilies frigthened me too :scratch:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 05:40 PM
well, winter lasts here for six months per year :awww:

I hope Jelena will post pictures soon :unsure: her smilies frigthened me too :scratch:

Me too! I really need to go offline and and cook dinner, but the suspense is killing me. Maybe when we go to the tournament, they will provide us with tools with our tickets, so we can finish digging the court while we wait :unsure:

Nadie
04-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Maybe when we go to the tournament, they will provide us with tools with our tickets, so we can finish digging the court while we wait :unsure:

:angel: oh, I am glad I'm arriving on Friday... I hope you will finish all the diggings and contruction works before that :angel:

j/k :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 05:52 PM
:angel: oh, I am glad I'm arriving on Friday... I hope you will finish all the diggings and contruction works before that :angel:

j/k :hug:

:lol: Somehow I fear it is not so much of a joke :unsure: I'll try and make a good job of it though - but perhaps still bring your own chair - I may not get it all done in time:)

Nadie
04-11-2009, 06:08 PM
:lol: Somehow I fear it is not so much of a joke :unsure: I'll try and make a good job of it though - but perhaps still bring your own chair - I may not get it all done in time:)

well, I had already the experience of watching tennis when there were no stands available :angel: so I prefer to follow matches again from cafe, restaurant and etc than bringing my own chair from here :haha: otherway I will have troubles while passing check-in in the airport :angel:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 06:14 PM
well, I had already the experience of watching tennis when there were no stands available :angel: so I prefer to follow matches again from cafe, restaurant and etc than bringing my own chair from here :haha: otherway I will have troubles while passing check-in in the airport :angel:

Good point :yeah: :lol: A chair tends to take up all the available room in hand luggage! Anyway - I can wait no longer for these photos :awww: My man will starve :awww: and he's always miserable when he's hungry :tape: So I will have to go now and check back later to see them. Have a good evening :wavey:

Jelena_78
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM

198672 198673 198674

198675 198676

:drink:
Ok, can you see the difference girls?

:scratch: I saw 2 courts covered with clay and a bit of colour on the building :unsure: :lol:
__________________________________________________ ______________________

198677 198678 198679

A bit better than this-2 weeks ago,no? :spit:

Nadie
04-11-2009, 06:22 PM
I think I can see even a part of stands :unsure:

Herdwick
04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Er - isn't the tournament the first week of May :eek:

Are they perhaps using English builders? :D

Jelena_78
04-11-2009, 06:38 PM
And they said 2-3 days ago, they will finish everything til April 20th. 9 days that is. How??
Even if they work 3 shifts, doesn't seem possible.

I'll go and check next Saturday :devil:

:armed: :lol:

Noleta
04-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Relax people=:lol:i'm sure everything will be ready on time:rocker:

Thanx for the pictures:kiss:

Nadie
04-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll go and check next Saturday :devil:

:armed: :lol:

thank you for keeping us updated :bowdown:

they'd better to work despite of Easter holidays :unsure:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the pics Jelena :D I think it does look quite a bit better than the last photos you took, but I still doubt they can get it all completed before the beginning of May :unsure: Let's hope they pay the guys double-time to work evenings and weekends to get it finished on time, - or else Nadia and I really will be helping with the building work!

Jelena_78
04-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the pics Jelena :D I think it does look quite a bit better than the last photos you took, but I still doubt they can get it all completed before the beginning of May :unsure: Let's hope they pay the guys double-time to work evenings and weekends to get it finished on time, - or else Nadia and I really will be helping with the building work!

You can count on me!!! :D

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 07:54 PM

:D Perhaps it might be fun - and all that exercise digging will be good for our figures! I understand the weather is really warm in Belgrade at the moment :) Hope it wil be like that in May too.

Nadie
04-11-2009, 07:57 PM

:rocker2:

:D I understand the weather is really warm in Belgrade at the moment :) Hope it wil be like that in May too.

Can I hope for hot weather with lot of sun? :angel:

Jelena_78
04-11-2009, 08:08 PM
:D Perhaps it might be fun - and all that exercise digging will be good for our figures! I understand the weather is really warm in Belgrade at the moment :) Hope it wil be like that in May too.

I can already imagine us digging :rolls:
It's really warm, around 25 these days.

Can I hope for hot weather with lot of sun? :angel:

Let's all hope for nice sunny days :cool: :)

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
I can already imagine us digging :rolls:
It's really warm, around 25 these days.

Let's all hope for nice sunny days :cool: :)

Here we still have frosts at night :help: It's still unreasonably cold for the time of year - so some nice Serbian sunshine will cheer me up no end :D Best pack the sunscreen - and the insect repellent :help: as I know the mosquitos by the River will love me :o

:secret: We must leave some digging for Nadia when she arrives though - I know she'd be disappointed to miss out on all the fun :D :tape:

Nadie
04-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Here we still have frosts at night :help: It's still unreasonably cold for the time of year - so some nice Serbian sunshine will cheer me up no end :D Best pack the sunscreen - and the insect repellent :help: as I know the mosquitos by the River will love me :o

:secret: We must leave some digging for Nadia when she arrives though - I know she'd be disappointed to miss out on all the fun :D :tape:

:haha: :haha: :haha: yes, please, left something to dig for me :angel:

here it is also pretty cold with frosts at night. Today we were walking in the center of the city and found out some ponds are stil covered with ice :awww: last year we had such a warm April, it was about 20C.. but this year the weather is :help:

*Ljubica*
04-11-2009, 08:19 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: yes, please, left something to dig for me :angel:

here it is also pretty cold with frosts at night. Today we were walking in the center of the city and found out some ponds are stil covered with ice :awww: last year we had such a warm April, it was about 20C.. but this year the weather is :help:

Don't worry - we will :D

Well here we don't quite have ice, but I'm still wearing my thick, furry-lined boots and a Winter coat to work, and last April it was so much warmer. I don't like too hot weather, but I am beginning to miss the feel of the warmth of the sun on my face :awww:

ellen_
04-12-2009, 12:21 AM
At least you have some clay now, so I don't see the problem :shrug: :rolls:. And I've suggested that they can always move to Munich... :angel: Courts enough there :p

savesthedizzle
04-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Um I am :speakles: at the pictures :tape: :tape:

Lee
04-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Good luck with the construction. :unsure:

Reminds me of the new airport of Hong Kong in 1998. :tape:

cosmic
04-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Two out of three WC's for the Serbian Open go to Filip Krajinovic and Arsenije Zlatanovic.

*Ljubica*
04-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Two out of three WC's for the Serbian Open go to Filip Krajinovic and Arsenije Zlatanovic.

Thanks for the news. I am looking forward to seeing Krajinovic play live for the first time :)

Stephie Cesc
04-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Good luck with the construction. :unsure:

Reminds me of the new airport of Hong Kong in 1998. :tape:

haha really? i don't think our airport looked like that :lol: :p

pica_pica
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
haha really? i don't think our airport looked like that :lol: :p
I don't think so too :lol:

Oh I'd love to see Filip Krajinovic live! I'm sure he'll play in the Center Court?! Maybe we'll have Filip VS Nole in the first round :scared:

Jelena_78
04-12-2009, 07:09 PM

Uncle Goran was in the news tonight :rolleyes:
Just like I expected...until today the deadline for all the work to be done was 20th April, now he keeps mentioning 25th :mad: (maybe next week he'll say 1st May :armed: ) and that they have to work nightshifts.

Nishikori got invitation says B92.

*Ljubica*
04-12-2009, 07:13 PM

Just like I expected...until today the deadline for all the work to be done was 20th April, now he keeps mentioning 25th :mad: (maybe next week he'll say 1st May :armed: ) and that they have to work nightshifts.

Uncle Goran :worship: :bowdown: It's when he says May 7th we really need to worry :tape:

Nadie
04-12-2009, 07:15 PM

:unsure:

thank for the news anyway :hug:

pica_pica
04-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Nishikori:hearts:!!! I would love to see him back in action too!!!

bojan87
04-18-2009, 04:10 PM
http://uploading.com/files/9FY9WVZC/serbian open.avi.html

this is video of tennis center a few days ago. Central building are finished, a few tennis courts are done, and at the moment they prepare central court.

Noleta
04-18-2009, 05:13 PM
http://uploading.com/files/9FY9WVZC/serbian open.avi.html

this is video of tennis center a few days ago. Central building are finished, a few tennis courts are done, and at the moment they prepare central court.

Thanks loooking good can't wait till the start of the tournament:bounce: hope we'll have a stream tho:)

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks loooking good can't wait till the start of the tournament:bounce: hope we'll have a stream tho:)

I couldn't get the link to work :hysteric:

And - don't worry - I will take lots of photos when I'm there :)

Noleta
04-18-2009, 05:22 PM

And - don't worry - I will take lots of photos when I'm there :)

Do you know if it's going to be on any European channel outside of Serbia:help:

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Do you know if it's going to be on any European channel outside of Serbia:help:

No- sorry - I have no idea :shrug: It's only a small tournament in it's first year though, so I doubt it :sad:

Jelena_78
04-18-2009, 08:33 PM

Me neither :shrug:

I will probably go on Monday to see how far they've gone with all the work...

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Me neither :shrug:

I will probably go on Monday to see how far they've gone with all the work...

I look forward to your reports - and hope you are enjoying your Easter break :hug:

bojan87
04-19-2009, 08:28 PM
I heard that 50 tv stations bought tv rights for serbian open.

And thanks to bigvlada and beobuild.rs/forum here are some new photos of tennis center.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9350/img0723h.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1210/img0724f.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/521/img0725j.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6383/img0726aou.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8920/img0727p.jpg

Nadie
04-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Hvala :worship:

well, it looks much better :dance:

PennyThePenguin
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
there are seats now!!! :woohoo: :lol:

Lee
04-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the update.

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 05:25 AM
It does look... better... :D

Jelena_78
04-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Thanks Bojan!

These are mine, taken today.

Noleta
04-20-2009, 04:20 PM
11 days to go and it's looking more like an actual clay court:yeah: thanks for the links everyone:kiss:

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Starting to look a bit like a tournament :unsure: I still worry for what shape it's going to be in for qualifying.. I feel like they'll still be building things :lol:

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:46 PM
:tape: rushing is not good. :tape:

I still remembered more than 10 years ago in Hong Kong when they rushed to open the new airport. It's an absolute disaster.

pica_pica
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM

I still remembered more than 10 years ago in Hong Kong when they rushed to open the new airport. It's an absolute disaster.
:haha: :lol:

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the photos - we will keep our fingers crossed that all goes well. I can't bear to think of the gloating if not :sad:

I won't mention Heathrow's terminal 5:lol:

Lee
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the photos - we will keep our fingers crossed that all goes well. I can't bear to think of the gloating if not :sad:

real scary.

I won't mention Heathrow's terminal 5:lol:

Can't be worse, seriously.

Just imagine one of the busiest international airport, in the middle of nowhere, with most of the flushing toilets not working :tape:

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Nope - T5's passed into legend here as a :haha:. Even though it's now fine, it'll take some years to live it down and apparently people still try to avoid using it.

Lee
04-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Nope - T5's passed into legend here as a :haha:. Even though it's now fine, it'll take some years to live it down and apparently people still try to avoid using it.

There's no avoidance for that one. But it's pretty fine when I travelled there last year. There's even free WiFi in the waiting area. It's just the stupid me put my power adaptor in the checked-in luggage and my battery of my laptop was not fully charged.

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Terminal 5 is done? Then again, I don't fly British Airways, so I'll never see it :rolls: I'm always terminal 3.

PennyThePenguin
04-21-2009, 03:06 AM

oooooh yeah. and bangkok's and KL's :)

Jelena_78
04-21-2009, 07:18 AM
I was already :scared: yesterday, and now you mention disaster :tape: :bigcry:
I hope my seat is close to the ground :unsure: (those pics from Benidorm are still on my mind)

Do you guys have experience with those kind of stands?

Are they safe?

ellen_
04-21-2009, 07:21 AM
They look a bit wobbly and fragile, indeed :p I don't think I've ever been on one of those, thank god :lol: But think like this, the stands in Benidorm survived a whole bunch of crazy and celebrating Spaniards. I'm sure you'll survive it too ;)

Jelena_78
04-21-2009, 07:28 AM
They look a bit wobbly and fragile, indeed :p I don't think I've ever been on one of those, thank god :lol: But think like this, the stands in Benidorm survived a whole bunch of crazy and celebrating Spaniards. I'm sure you'll survive it too ;)

:spit: Thanks :hug:

Lee
04-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I was already :scared: yesterday, and now you mention disaster :tape: :bigcry:
I hope my seat is close to the ground :unsure: (those pics from Benidorm are still on my mind)

Do you guys have experience with those kind of stands?

Are they safe?

Similar to the stands they have in Indian Wells for stadium 2 & 3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/th_IMG_0890.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/?action=view&current=IMG_0890.jpg)

If you plan to spend lots of time on those seats, I suggest you invest in a Trekker chair.

http://media.rei.com/media/590496.jpg

Jelena_78
04-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Similar to the stands they have in Indian Wells for stadium 2 & 3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/th_IMG_0890.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/?action=view&current=IMG_0890.jpg)

If you plan to spend lots of time on those seats, I suggest you invest in a Trekker chair.

http://media.rei.com/media/590496.jpg

Thanks Lee :)

That Trekker chair looks good, it's much more comfortable with it I guess.

Lee
04-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks Lee :)

That Trekker chair looks good, it's much more comfortable with it I guess.

You're welcome.

It supports the lower back so it's good if you have to sit for long hours on those bench seats. Also, the seats get very hot under the sun plus keep your pants clean ;) The more luxury version of thoses trekker chairs have side pockets etc so you can put water bottle, snack, order of play, etc and you can just fold them up when you move around.

schorsch
04-22-2009, 03:09 AM
I see we have a pro in terms of going to tournaments amongst us :sobbing:

Noleta
04-24-2009, 06:26 AM
http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=133&jezik=2

The tennis complex which is not seen in this part of Europe has been growing in recent months in the outline of the dilapidated sports centre Milan Gale Muskatirovic. Dry plums with marzipan, Novak Hill and Novak’s water, Carlsberg parties, top catering, promo village are just some of the details that will adorn tournament in Belgrade.

Not only because of the fascilities such as gigantic central stadium, a modern administrative building with a restaurant, tents similar to those in Dubai and mini squares, but also because of the atmosphere that will be talked about long after the tournament. All the credit goes to the first man of the ‘Serbia Open’, who showed, with great support from the city officials, that despite all the problems very ambitious plans can be carried out. And in a short period of time.

-Work is carried out in three shifts, 24 hours a day, and 200 workers from various companies are currently on the building site. We have imported a total of 150 tow equipment, but nothing is hard because we want to show to the world and to our tennis fans what a real tennis tournament is. There are some problems, that’s inevitable, but when I see the central building, courts, clay and kids, everything is forgotten. The financial crisis impeded us, but when we entered all of this in November, we couldn’t know what would happen. Because of all these circumstances we were thinking about the ordinary people, and we offered the cheepest price tickets ever seen in the ATP competitions. We wanted to enable those with thinner wallet to enjoy the top tennis at least for a moment- said Goran Djokovic.

Some things at Serbia Open in Dorcol will be similar to Roland Garros, and some to Wimbledon. However, there will be a lot of original details that will be recognised throughout the world.

-A screen (size of 40 square meters) will be set at the central court. That won’t be all. A screen twice as big as that will be in the part of the complex which will be named Novak Hill, inspired by Henman Hill at Wimbledon. Special companies from the Netherlands, Israel, Italy and Switzerland take care of electronics, and the latest technological achievements in this field will adorn the MGM center. Furthermore, Adidas part for fans will be built near the swimming pools. Those who want, will be able to play virtual tennis vs Novak on video animation. There is something similar at Roland Garros, and it proved to be excellent. It is interesting that Nole played against himself and failed to take a single point. However, I managed to take two. – said Goran laughing.

What will be on the menu? The players often complain about the food at the tournaments in the world.
-The whole catering will be organised by ‘Holiday Inn’ hotel. The top chefs will take care of it, and the things that most suit the players, such as chicken and pasta, will dominate on the menu. However, on the model of Wimbledon, where strawberries and champagne are served, we will have our specialty. It is dry plums with marzipan, which I hope will become recognisable detail of Serbia Open. -Djokovic concluded.
The tournament begins on May 2, with qualifying matches, and lasts till May,10. The prize money is 450,000 euros.

LIST OF PLAYERS NOT CONCLUDED
Baghdatis wants to come

The tournament’s no.1 star Novak Djokovic will be the host at the same time.. Stepanek, Canas, Nishikori, Hanescu are some of the names from abroad.
-We are satisfied with the list of the players that will take part, especially because the tournament will be held for the first time. One more place is left and there’s a posibility that some of the big names joins us. Marcos Baghdatis contacted us and said he wanted to participate. It is possible that we will give him the wildcard, but we will leave space to bring maybe some even more attractive player. As for the names that have previously been mentioned, for example Verdasco, he was already on Estoril Entry List, and couldn’t accept our invitation.

GOOD HOSTS
Tennis players will have top treatment

Treatment of players is a very important part of the tournament. Novak knows well what they need and lack during a competition, and we will try our best to host them in the right way. Among other things, that includes internet café in Players’ Lounge, we’ll organise a great Players’ Party for them. Everyone is asking about Belgrade clubs on the rivers and other kind of entertainment in our capital. We wish they feel a home-like atmosphere. We will be good hosts to the visitors too. We’ll organise Carlsberg parties for them. We’re already negotiating with well known DJs, but the greater part of the organisation is in hands of the company.

SPEC.
200,000 bottles of special water ‘Aqua Novak’ will be distributed to the visitors during the tournament. The producer is ‘Rajkovic’ spring from Valjevo.

GIGANTIC CENTRAL STADIUM
The largest structure in the Balkans

The stadium with specially constructed stands is dominant in the complex. It is similar to those in Gstaad, Kitzbuhel and St Maurice.
-When the central stadium is finished, it will host 7,500 spectators, and it will be the largest temporary construction of this type in the Balkans. It will be packed for the semifinals and the finals, no doubt. Sale is good for the other days and I believe the attendance will fulfil all expectations. The setting of the stands is going well, although we had a short delay. The Greek company that was working on that proved to be quite unprofessional, and even the entire project was endangered. That’s why we hired a team of people from Switzerland, who are doing the great job together with the experts from the BG tehnik firm. The hight of the stands is 6 meters, and at the top behind the seats, there will be podium with tents on the model of the atmosphere from the medieval castles.- says Djokovic.

SPEC.
The monument to Major Gavrilovic will be the central detail of one of the squares in the MGM complex, which will be surrounded by promo village with stands of well known companies.

What:eek:that's a shocker Novak didn't win a point against himself:rolls::lol::haha::hug: sounds very promissing can't wait i'm sure they'll organize a great event:yeah:

ellen_
04-24-2009, 06:35 AM
:lol: Nice, he didn't win a point against himself. Shame we don't have video evidence of that.

Aqua Novak... wonder what that tastes like.

Thanks for posting!

ellewoods
04-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Novak Hill? Aqua Novak? Shameless self promotion much? :lol:

I guess it's not his fault he is the no.1 brand in Serbia! :rolls:

tmv
04-24-2009, 08:51 AM
I've heard, don't know if its true, that last wc was given to Gaudio.

Nole is in Bg, he trained on the new courts yesterday, http://www.alo.rs/sport/14493/Na_Dorcolu_tempiram_formu_za_trijumf_u_Rimu (serbian). He told to reports that courts are great and ready.

*Ljubica*
04-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Thank you for the information Tanja and Noleta :) I am looking forward to trying some Novak water!

Running:Free
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM

Yes :spit: :eek:

I've heard, don't know if its true, that last wc was given to Gaudio.

Nole is in Bg, he trained on the new courts yesterday, http://www.alo.rs/sport/14493/Na_Dorcolu_tempiram_formu_za_trijumf_u_Rimu (serbian). He told to reports that courts are great and ready.

http://www.alo.rs//_customfiles/Image/slike/2009/04_apr/24/sport/nole-v.jpg

http://www.blic.rs/_customfiles/Image/slike/2009/04_april/24/sport/novak-v.jpg

Lookin' good :hearts:

Thanks!

ellewoods
04-24-2009, 02:20 PM
mm, Novak Neck :lick: Wonder if they could package that for sale at the Serbian Open? :lol:

Herdwick
04-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Aha - another fan of the Neck. It has featured in my dreams for some time now :lick:

pica_pica
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Aha - another fan of the Neck. It has featured in my dreams for some time now :lick:
:haha:
No one is perfect.
Roger Federer has an enormous nose.
Rafael Nadal has an enormous ass.
Novak Djokovic has an enormous neck.
Now if you look for their abnormal parts, they are quite ugly.
If you look at their well-taken pictures, they are handsome guys.
Of course Novak has many nice parts to compensate for his ridiculous neck. :lol:

Herdwick
04-24-2009, 02:49 PM

I love his enormous neck. :haha:

And I think this discussion had best stop right here :o

pica_pica
04-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Okay...back to the topic!
It's funny to hear all these Aqua Novak, Novak Hill, etc...
Good luck to Serbia with its first ATP tournament! :)

Herdwick
04-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Hear, hear :angel:

Bet the parties will be fun - everything designed to cater for Nole's every taste and need :lol:

Off we go...

Jelena_78
04-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Gaudio would be nice, but I'd love to see Baghdatis in Bg. In that interview Goran said he's willing to play, but they're keeping that WC for maybe some 'stronger' name.

I want Bagi :armed: :bounce:

Lee
04-24-2009, 03:59 PM
"stronger" name? I don't know what they are thinking. :shrug:

Aqua Novak and Novak Hill. :tape:

But I have no doubt for players playing there, there will be lots of fun.

Amber Spyglass
04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
You know just looking at the picture above novak really looks nothing like srdjan.nole is kind of tall and thin(not mentioning the neck:o)but his father is quite small(well small compared to nole)and much stockier.Also nole's face structure is so like his mothers,his father's face is very broad.novak and djordje definately look like their mother although i think marko actually looks quite like srdjan.his face is kind of broad like srdjan's and his hair is much more like his too apart from the colour,its not bristly like nole and djordje's.also he seems to be a lot better built than novak was at his age(nole seemed like a right skinny lank in his teens before he put in a few extra hours in the gym)you know if he hadn't had marko he might have started thinking are these my boys at all:haha: LOL im so bad:devil: i think its quite interesting when you compare the brothers to each other and their parents:)

*Ljubica*
04-24-2009, 04:23 PM
You know just looking at the picture above novak really looks nothing like srdjan.nole is kind of tall and thin(not mentioning the neck:o)but his father is quite small(well small compared to nole)and much stockier.Also nole's face structure is so like his mothers,his father's face is very broad.novak and djordje definately look like their mother although i think marko actually looks quite like srdjan.his face is kind of broad like srdjan's and his hair is much more like his too apart from the colour,its not bristly like nole and djordje's.also he seems to be a lot better built than novak was at his age(nole seemed like a right skinny lank in his teens before he put in a few extra hours in the gym)i think its quite interesting when you compare the brothers to each other an their parents:)

Nole is definitely like Dijana - sons quite often look like their Mothers I think - and he is no exception.

Amber Spyglass
04-24-2009, 04:32 PM
hey rose how come you got rid of that question where nole answers his brothers from the bottom of your profile(or whatever its called) i thought that was kind of cute

*Ljubica*
04-24-2009, 04:34 PM
hey rose how come you got rid of that question where nole answers his brothers from the bottom of your profile(or whatever its called) i thought that was kind of cute

No reason really :shrug: Just because I like to change my avvie and signature quotes now and again. I'm sure it will come back soon :)

ellewoods
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
No one is perfect.
Roger Federer has an enormous nose.
Rafael Nadal has an enormous ass.
Novak Djokovic has an enormous neck.
Now if you look for their abnormal parts, they are quite ugly.
If you look at their well-taken pictures, they are handsome guys.
Of course Novak has many nice parts to compensate for his ridiculous neck. :lol:

What enormous neck?? I love me some neck mmhmm.

Noleta
04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
:lol: Nice, he didn't win a point against himself. Shame we don't have video evidence of that.

Aqua Novak... wonder what that tastes like.

Thanks for posting!

Erm.....water:lol:are you a Vettel fan:phe done good last week:worship:

Noleta
04-24-2009, 05:21 PM

A bit OTT:bolt::lol: but i guess you're right

ellen_
04-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Erm.....water:lol:are you a Vettel fan:phe done good last week:worship:

I'm proud I can call myself a water sommelier, so I would like to taste it ;)

I am definitely a Vettel fan, I expected him to do good after last season but he just gets better and smarter every race :worship:

Jelena_78
04-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Doubles Entry List
1 KUBOT, Lukasz/MARACH, Oliver 59
2 HUSS, Stephen/HUTCHINS, Ross 68
3 ASPELIN, Simon/HANLEY, Paul 90
4 TIPSAREVIC, Janko/TROICKI, Viktor 91 :rocker2: :rocker2:
5 GRANOLLERS, Marcel/VENTURA, Santiago 99
6 PAVEL, Andrei/TECAU, Horia 105
7 CLEMENT, Arnaud/DEVILDER, Nicolas 121
8 BRUNSTROM, Johan/ROJER, Jean-Julien 123
9 LEVINSKY, Jaroslav/SCHERRER, Jean-Claude 140
10 KOELLERER, Daniel/WASSEN, Rogier 140
11 (OS)
12 (OS)
13 (OS)
14 (OS)
15 (WC)
16 (WC)

Alternates
1 MURRAY, Jamie/VIZNER, Pavel 140
2 KARANUSIC, Roko/KARLOVIC, Ivo 141
3 ROCHUS, Christophe/VLIEGEN, Kristof 146
4 PRIETO, Sebastian/ROITMAN, Sergio 155
5 MOSER, Frank/QURESHI, Aisam-Ul-Haq 172 :hearts:

Some interesting names there!

Lee
04-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Some good doubles matches there.

Noleta
04-25-2009, 12:43 AM
http://www.alo.rs/sport/14524/Nole_i_trojku_pogada_iz_prve

Think something about visiting a school:scratch:

savesthedizzle
04-25-2009, 02:27 AM
Janko+Viktor :worship:

Masha91
04-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Oh Janko and Viktor are playing together? Fantastic!

Jelena_78
04-25-2009, 07:49 AM
http://www.alo.rs/sport/14524/Nole_i_trojku_pogada_iz_prve

Think something about visiting a school:scratch:

He visited basketball school (basketball club FMP Zeleznik) , where he gave signed tennis balls to young players. After their training he decided to try his shooting abilities and made 3 point shot from his first attempt. :p

ellewoods
04-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Viktor's being a bit of a doubles whore lately :lol: First Nole, than Radek (:eek: ) and now Janko? But :bounce: Viktor/Janko :inlove:

tmv
04-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Gaudio would be nice, but I'd love to see Baghdatis in Bg. In that interview Goran said he's willing to play, but they're keeping that WC for maybe some 'stronger' name.

I want Bagi :armed: :bounce:

According to Novosti is going to be Bagi after all (http://www.novosti.rs/code/navigate.php?Id=13&status=jedna&vest=143960&title_add=%C4%90okovi%C4%87%20hvata%20zalet%20za%2 0Rim) :). Still no news at official site.

pica_pica
04-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Doubles Entry List
1 KUBOT, Lukasz/MARACH, Oliver 59
2 HUSS, Stephen/HUTCHINS, Ross 68
3 ASPELIN, Simon/HANLEY, Paul 90
4 TIPSAREVIC, Janko/TROICKI, Viktor 91 :rocker2: :rocker2:
5 GRANOLLERS, Marcel/VENTURA, Santiago 99
6 PAVEL, Andrei/TECAU, Horia 105
7 CLEMENT, Arnaud/DEVILDER, Nicolas 121
8 BRUNSTROM, Johan/ROJER, Jean-Julien 123
9 LEVINSKY, Jaroslav/SCHERRER, Jean-Claude 140
10 KOELLERER, Daniel/WASSEN, Rogier 140
11 (OS)
12 (OS)
13 (OS)
14 (OS)
15 (WC)
16 (WC)

Alternates
1 MURRAY, Jamie/VIZNER, Pavel 140
2 KARANUSIC, Roko/KARLOVIC, Ivo 141
3 ROCHUS, Christophe/VLIEGEN, Kristof 146
4 PRIETO, Sebastian/ROITMAN, Sergio 155
5 MOSER, Frank/QURESHI, Aisam-Ul-Haq 172 :hearts:

Some interesting names there!
Where are Nestor/Zimonjic? Are they playing?

Noleta
04-25-2009, 07:43 PM
He visited basketball school (basketball club FMP Zeleznik) , where he gave signed tennis balls to young players. After their training he decided to try his shooting abilities and made 3 point shot from his first attempt. :p

Very impressive:p

Jelena_78
04-25-2009, 09:01 PM
According to Novosti is going to be Bagi after all (http://www.novosti.rs/code/navigate.php?Id=13&status=jedna&vest=143960&title_add=%C4%90okovi%C4%87%20hvata%20zalet%20za%2 0Rim) :). Still no news at official site.

I hope so :bowdown:

:scratch: Good question. Maybe they'll get WC if they decide to play.

Lee
04-26-2009, 04:16 AM

They are not on any entry lists of the tournaments that week.

:scratch: Good question. Maybe they'll get WC if they decide to play.

Let's hope so

Jelena_78
04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
taken today

200091 200092 200093

200094 200095 making VIP section

200096 Those people should better get down to work instead of watching Djole practicing :smash:

200097 200098 My phone has only 0.3 mpx :o so you can't really see it's Djole, but it is :lol:

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 07:09 PM
only less than a week away.....how can they be so slow :help:

Herdwick
04-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks Jelena - by heck they're cutting it fine though...:scared:

Can you just wander in off the street to take these or do you have 'connections'?

Jelena_78
04-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks Jelena - by heck they're cutting it fine though...:scared:

Can you just wander in off the street to take these or do you have 'connections'?

You're welcome Herdwick :)
I managed to get inside today for the first time. There was noone there when I got into the complex, so I entered the stands, the workers of course didn't ask anything. They also showed me the way to the other side, behind the buiding. Only on my way out, I bumped into the guard, he asked May I help you? And I just told him I took few pics for Novak's site :p and he said Ah,ok,ok.

:bolt: :lol:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:29 PM
You're welcome Herdwick :)
I managed to get inside today for the first time. There was noone there when I got into the complex, so I entered the stands, the workers of course didn't ask anything. They also showed me the way to the other side, behind the buiding. Only on my way out, I bumped into the guard, he asked May I help you? And I just told him I took few pics for Novak's site :p and he said Ah,ok,ok.

You didn't :lol:

Jelena_78
04-28-2009, 07:34 PM
You didn't :lol:

:lol: Well, I was supposed to take a few for the site, but my Canon camera batteries died :rolleyes: and these taken by phone are really bad to be put there.
So it was half true :o :p

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Well, I was supposed to :lol: but my Canon camera batteries died :rolleyes: and these taken by phone are really bad to be put there.
So it was half true :o :p

Yeah we believe you:p how did it look is everything ready:)

Jelena_78
04-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah we believe you:p how did it look is everything ready:)

It looks pretty ok, the stands except the part for VIP, the building is not finished yet, there's nothing yet downstairs, but the restaurant upstairs is :hearts:
And there's still a lot of work to do around the courts/stands and outside the complex.

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:47 PM
It looks pretty ok, the stands except the part for VIP, the building is not finished yet, there's nothing yet downstairs, but the restaurant upstairs is :hearts:
And there's still a lot of work to do around the courts/stands and outside the complex.

There is still time to finish everything at the very last moment:)very excited about it:bounce:

Lee
04-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks Jelena!

I guess Nole's name is the password for everywhere in that complex :lol:

They better work really hard to get everything finish.

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:49 PM
taken today

200091 200092 200093

200096 Those people should better get down to work instead of watching Djole practicing :smash:

200097 200098 My phone has only 0.3 mpx :o so you can't really see it's Djole, but it is :lol:

:lol: looking better then it did a few weeks back:yeah:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:50 PM
only less than a week away.....how can they be so slow :help:

I blame Djole:p

neznana
04-28-2009, 10:42 PM
taken today

200091 200092 200093

Wow, thanks for the pix. So it's Djole who is playing first in this serbian ground? :cool: :cool: and with who he's playing?

Running:Free
04-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Only on my way out, I bumped into the guard, he asked May I help you? And I just told him I took few pics for Novak's site :p and he said Ah,ok,ok.

I guess Nole's name is the password for everywhere in that complex :lol:

:spit: :lol:

It's looking a lot better. :hatoff: for all the pictures.

schorsch
04-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Lol, all the :scared: :unsure: etc. in here :lol:

How did Djole hit, does he play well for his age :speakles: ?

Jelena_78
04-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I finally got my ticket for all days today :woohoo:
And shook hands with uncle Goran :o :lol:
I must say he looks better in person :p :rolls:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Jelena :bounce:

Nadie
04-29-2009, 08:03 PM

:banana: hvala for your updates :unsure: it looks muuuch better now :)

which sector stands will you in? :angel:

Jelena_78
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
:banana: hvala for your updates :unsure: it looks muuuch better now :)

which sector stands will you in? :angel:

I have D2, second row (I have to practice my neck these days :lol: )

Nadie
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM

I have D2, second row (I have to practice my neck these days :lol: )

:scratch: I have to check my booking papers :lol: I have D1 and B1 :)

Okonsky
04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry Nadie, I imagine (was) Jelena like this http://www.menstennisforums.com/customavatars/avatar22586_38.gif in case she meets Goran.

Hola Jelenkovic, I'm glad you're not eaten:):):)

Nadie
04-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry Nadie, I imagine (was) Jelena like this http://www.menstennisforums.com/customavatars/avatar22586_38.gif in case she meets Goran.

:haha: :haha:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM

:woohoo: indeed

We expect full reports please. How did you come to make friends with Uncle Goran?

Noleta
04-29-2009, 08:36 PM

:yeah:

Jelena_78
04-29-2009, 10:15 PM

Actually I was surprised how nice he was, cause I heard different stories, and imagined him like :shout: or sth :bolt: :rolls:
He was obviously in a good mood today :) Lucky me :p

:woohoo: indeed

We expect full reports please. How did you come to make friends with Uncle Goran?

Milan and I were in 'Family Sport' to pick up some tickets for the fans that won them on Nole's site. While we were there, Mr G got out of his office...He already knows Milan, but I was there for the first time. We shook hands, I introduced myself...not that he'll remember my name or face if he sees me again lol

Lee
04-29-2009, 10:37 PM

:rolls: :rolls: Misha!

Jelena_78
04-29-2009, 11:22 PM
I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIJzSbXZe_M

Lee
04-29-2009, 11:55 PM
I counted altogether 3 courts there. Did I miss any?

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 12:07 AM
I counted altogether 3 courts there. Did I miss any?

You could see 3 with stands, that big one and two small. There are several more practice courts behind the building, three or four, I'm not sure. You can see part of one of them around 0:22

Lee
04-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks Jelena. I was wondering no way they only have 3 courts :lol:

~Maya~
04-30-2009, 12:17 AM
I tried to watch it in both Firefox and IE and it is not working for me. This is what I get when I try to open it.
I can watch everything else :confused:

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks Jelena. I was wondering no way they only have 3 courts :lol:

:lol: ;)

I tried to watch it in both Firefox and IE and it is not working for me. This is what I get when I try to open it.
I can watch everything else :confused:

I had a problem too the first time I tried. Try again later, maybe it will work

~Maya~
04-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Still not working :sobbing:. So, how recent is the video and does it look good? :awww:

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 04:11 AM
Still not working :sobbing:. So, how recent is the video and does it look good? :awww:

April 27. Still work to do, but it looks ok to me. Two more days to finish, and probably the two qualies days (I can imagine them working during the qualies matches :unsure: :spit: )

Lee
04-30-2009, 05:57 AM

Try it again. When I first watched it, lots of buffering for me but the second time is much better.

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 08:47 AM
http://www.blic.rs/_customfiles/Image/slike/2009/04_april/30/sport/djokovic-g2.jpg

1 entrance for fans
2 toilets
3 tent
4 shops/stores
5 public restaurant
6 tv wall
7 VIP zone
8 VIP toilets
9 area for players
10 central court
11 court 1
12 court 2
13 tv crew
14 accreditation desk
15 press
16 adidas playground
17 VIP entrance

Herdwick
04-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks Jelena - always reassuring to see there's plenty of provision for VIPs.:rolleyes: Do you know who's got the TV rights please?

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks Jelena - always reassuring to see there's plenty of provision for VIPs.:rolleyes: Do you know who's got the TV rights please?

Herdwick :hug:

I haven't heard anything. No idea. If I do, I'll let you know :kiss:

VIP :rolleyes:

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Here's map in English

http://www.serbiaopen.rs/images/map_big.jpg

It's writen RTS tv crew, so it's RTS

Masha91
04-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the map.

Lee
04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks Jelena!

VIPs, the necessary devils. :shrug:

Okonsky
04-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Actually I was surprised how nice he was

Well, be with him only in the crowd, don't allow him to fool you:p

VIP...yes Lee, devils:)

Noleta
04-30-2009, 06:32 PM
8 VIP toilets:lol: why what's the difference:p

Lee
04-30-2009, 06:43 PM

Everything is gold plated :p

Jelena_78
04-30-2009, 06:45 PM

Those are probably all in marble and gold :p :rolleyes: and smell nice.

Okonsky
04-30-2009, 08:06 PM

Pffft:cool:

Noleta
04-30-2009, 08:17 PM

Not after they finished:p

schorsch
05-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Does anyone have any idea what the coverage will be like and which channels in Serbia and other countries will cover it? Also, will there be livestreaming? :scared:

Jelena_78
05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Does anyone have any idea what the coverage will be like and which channels in Serbia and other countries will cover it? Also, will there be livestreaming? :scared:

I think our national tv RTS will.
Cause on that plan it is writen RTS tv crew.
I don't know if some other will cover it too.

shuhrat
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/2d/fullj.7e5cae77b7b7a83aab2764cb2b47b3a9/7e5cae77b7b7a83aab2764cb2b47b3a9-getty-tennis-atp-serbia.jpg (http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo;_ylt=AmEn_LUxF.Be8gihofnQxdk4v7YF?slug=383e8 a3058a641e8801c247dcd06e25d.italy_tennis_rome_mast ers_alt101&prov=ap#photoViewer=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2C getty%3A20050301%3Aten%2Cphoto%2C7e5cae77b7b7a83aa b2764cb2b47b3a9-getty-tennis-atp-serbia%3A1)

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/55/fullj.ae4b4be8fd6e162d5bb11d4f623e7a70/ae4b4be8fd6e162d5bb11d4f623e7a70-getty-tennis-atp-serbia.jpg (http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:ten,phot o,7e5cae77b7b7a83aab2764cb2b47b3a9-getty-tennis-atp-serbia:1#photoViewer=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2 Cgetty%3A20050301%3Aten%2Cphoto%2Cae4b4be8fd6e162d 5bb11d4f623e7a70-getty-tennis-atp-serbia%3A1)
:dance: Here we go! :dance:

Herdwick
05-01-2009, 02:30 PM
That's quite some stadium.

Jelena - aside from the costs of the tournament itself, who funded the development of the site? Lots of work seems to have been required so it must have come in at a hefty price - considerably more expensive than just hiring an existing facility for a week.

And do you know how the ticket sales have been going?

Okonsky
05-01-2009, 02:55 PM

I'll answer that > not any more.

Jelena_78
05-01-2009, 02:56 PM
That's quite some stadium.

Jelena - aside from the costs of the tournament itself, who funded the development of the site? Lots of work seems to have been required so it must have come in at a hefty price - considerably more expensive than just hiring an existing facility for a week.

Looks great on that pic :)
Herdwick- as far as I know, most of it is funded by Djoko family, but the city of Belgrade also contributed. Because it stays there after this tournament as a part of the sports centre. Universiade tennis tournament will also be held there. And guess what :lol: I might be line umpire :haha:
I applied last year to volunteer at the Universiade, and yesterday they asked me if I wanted to be a line umpire. I was like, ok, but I have no experience...
They told me not to worry, I will take a tennis assoc. course, and if I pass, I will be a line umpire LOL :rolls:
I hope the players and fans won't be too harsh if I make a mistake :spit:

Back to your question. Ticket service site says there are no tickets left for the finals.
SF evening session-around 650 left,day session around 1500
QF evening and day session- more than 2000
The capacity is 7500 or 7900 I'm not sure.

Okonsky
05-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Looks great on that pic :)
as far as I know, most of it is funded by Djoko family, but the city of Belgrade also contributed.

As far as we know. But do you believe it? I believe in theirs 20-30% most. I don't believe in oxygene around them. We're centuries away from regular foundaries and other normal (money) things.

I applied last year to volunteer at the Universiade, and yesterday they asked me if I wanted to be a line umpire. I was like, ok, but I have no experience...
They told me not to worry, I will take a tennis assoc. course, and if I pass, I will be a line umpire LOL :rolls:

Great, you're unstopable, energy for 2:yeah:

Nadie
05-01-2009, 03:19 PM

Jelena :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I hope you'll pass it :yippee: I so look forward to see you as a line umpire :banana: :yeah:

Okonsky
05-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Jelenkovic is Sandra De Jenken and Mariana Alves material!

Lee
05-01-2009, 04:14 PM
:yeah: Jelena.

I talked with a line judge on my last day in Indian Wells this year and he asked me why not applied to be a line judge :lol:

Noleta
05-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Jelena good luck in your Tennis course:yeah::hug:and wow the stadium is looking terrific:bounce:

Jelena_78
05-02-2009, 04:56 PM

Just to show you the view from my seat...I can't see the line because of the stupid VIP box :fiery: :rolleyes:

Viktor was practicing with Zlatanovic today, and I saw Bagi :dance:

Herdwick
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM

Just to show you the view from my seat...I can't see the line because of the stupid VIP box :fiery: :rolleyes:

That's a shame :hug:

Lee
05-02-2009, 05:10 PM

Viktor was practicing with Zlatanovic today, and I saw Bagi :dance:

May be if there are empty seats, you can move up a bit during the day matches. :hug:

Jelena_78
05-02-2009, 05:26 PM
That's a shame :hug:

May be if there are empty seats, you can move up a bit during the day matches. :hug:

Thank you :hug:
Will do. Maybe it's better from the upper rows.

Lee
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM

It's better to be above umpire's level to have a good view of the court because you'll be further away from the court than the umpire.

Have fun there!

Nadie
05-02-2009, 05:39 PM

So you were in the second row, weren't you? :scratch: As there weren't any tickets available from row 1 to 3, I am in 4th row every day :unsure: I hope it'll be better view from it :scared:

Jelena_78
05-02-2009, 05:51 PM
It's better to be above umpire's level to have a good view of the court because you'll be further away from the court than the umpire.

Have fun there!

Oki
Thanks Lee :kiss:
I will :rocker2:

So you were in the second row, weren't you? :scratch: As there weren't any tickets available from row 1 to 3, I am in 4th row every day :unsure: I hope it'll be better view from it :scared:

Yep 2nd row.
I hope it's a bit better from 4th.
I'm sure that when they were building VIP, they haven't even bothered to check if people in the front rows of the stands can see the whole court.

kirkicica
05-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Yep 2nd row.
I hope it's a bit better from 4th.
I'm sure that when they were building VIP, they haven't even bothered to check if people in the front rows of the stands can see the whole court.

I'm in E1 and D1 sections, 12-th row or something, so maybe I will be able to see something.

and Why would they bother VIP is only important, regular 'lowlife' is there only to spend money and fill the empty seats :p

:wavey:btw

Nadie
05-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm in E1 and D1 sections, 12-th row or something, so maybe I will be able to see something.

and Why would they bother VIP is only important, regular 'lowlife' is there only to spend money and fill the empty seats :p

:wavey:btw

:yippee: Cookie :kiss: how are you?

kirkicica
05-02-2009, 07:58 PM
:yippee: Cookie :kiss: how are you?

:kiss: I'm great.

Why aren't you in Belgrade already?

Jelena_78
05-02-2009, 08:03 PM
:kiss: I'm great.

Why aren't you in Belgrade already?

Rosie and I need to finish all the work around the courts before Nadia comes :p so she can just enjoy :)

kirkicica
05-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Rosie and I need to finish all the work around the courts before Nadia comes :p so she can just enjoy :)
hmmm :devil:
is Rosie around already?

Noleta
05-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Video about the Serbian Open the fourth dwon the list :D

http://www.kurir-info.rs/webtv

Jelena_78
05-02-2009, 09:37 PM
is Rosie around already?

I think she'll be at the site on Monday.

Video about the Serbian Open the fourth dwon the list :D

http://www.kurir-info.rs/webtv

Thanks very much! :)

Okonsky
05-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Aj Boze, sama Sandjama (I'm on the phone with Kirkicica).

:bumphead:

kirkicica
05-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Aj Boze, sama Sadjama (I'm on the phone with Kirkicica).

:bumphead:

Don't lie :p you're texting me ;)

Okonsky
05-03-2009, 12:00 AM
I'll talk with Kirky tomorrow about this problem:o

Jelena_78
05-03-2009, 07:17 AM
What prob? :p

Nadie
05-03-2009, 03:16 PM
a :inlove: picture on the official site

http://www.serbiaopen.rs/upload/galerija/velika/7.jpg

*Ljubica*
05-03-2009, 03:25 PM
is Rosie around already?

Yes and no - running around all over the place - have to go to Novi Sad tomorrow (Monday) - will be back in Belgrade mid afternnon, and will go to the tennis on Tuesday :) See you soon I hope :hug:

Masha91
05-04-2009, 04:40 AM
Oh nice picture!

Stephie Cesc
05-04-2009, 06:46 AM
I hope Nole can win it ;) But don't wanna give him too much pressure, just relax and enjoy his stay in his hometown ;)

Jelena_78
05-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi :wavey:

I got completely wet today :mad: and frozen more than the whole past winter :sobbing:

But now I'm at home, and feel much better.
I wish I had :rain: but they said they expected only short shower in the afternoon. Short...my a**!
It was raining heavily for more than one hour, and then I left the site.

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow. Meeting Rosie :dance:
Hopefully it won't rain the whole day.

Here are some pics

200236 Canas 200237 Clement 200238 Cedric

200239 C.Rochus 200240 Devilder 200241 Sky before rain

Nadie
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
please tell me the forecast for weekend is better :mad: :sobbing:

Jelena_78
05-04-2009, 09:34 PM
please tell me the forecast for weekend is better :mad: :sobbing:

From what I heard today, it will be sunny and very hot for this period of year :cool: :D
25-28 degrees :dance:

:kiss:

Noleta
05-04-2009, 09:52 PM
From what I heard today, it will be sunny and very hot for this period of year :cool: :D
25-28 degrees :dance:

:kiss:

:eek: home Novak won't suffer if he plays at the weekends:p

Thanks for the pictures very appreciated:worship: