~*~Something to cheer us up while....~*~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~*~Something to cheer us up while....~*~

kandykane
08-09-2004, 03:23 PM
....while guille's not playing.

Guys, write your stories about Guille here :rolleyes:

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 11:08 PM
PEOPLE! DISREGARD WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED! Time for me to ad my 2 cents...or maybe a quarter.

Mission accomplished
As Guille and David lay together, the bedroom door swung open and all that was visible was a black silhouette. Shots rang out and silence fell as all that was left to hear were shells falling to the floor. The light clicks on and Guille stood in the doorway (dressed like Neo from The Matrix), Raybans and all (those are sunglasses for y'all clinically unhip people :rolleyes: ). Footsteps could be heard approaching swiftly down the hallway as David appeared in the doorway next to his short sidekick (dressed in the same attire). David quickly glanced around the room at the carnage, then ripped off his sunglasses. "Damnit Guillermo! You never wait for me! :mad: " "So I'm impatient" replied Guille as he simply didn't care. David was saddened at the missed chance to empty his 12 gauge automatic shotgun. Poor guy. Guille slipped his .50 Smith & Wesson back into it's holster. "Looks like we got a big mess to clean up" he stated while removing his sunglasses. "Shit, you always get to have all the fun" whined David.

3 days later....
Guille and David arrive back at their secret headquarters after disposing of the servely malfunctioned cyborgs. They report to their chief Alberto Mancini for debriefing. They walk into the room all cool and shit and disarmed themsleves. "Well my best 2 agents have returned. What news have you?" asked Mancini. "Ah there were no problems" stated Guille, "Everything was perfect." David scoffed. "There obviously WAS a problem seeing as my weapons are still fully loaded :( " he pouted. Guille smirked :devil: Mancini decided to keep the debreifing going. "How many were there?" "About 5" answered David, "One of me, one of Guillermo....." "And?" inquired Mancini. David sighed and rubbed his eyes. "They were gay..." Mancini cleared his throat. "Oooooookay and the other 3?" "There was one of JC Ferrero. He was a serial misdemeanor crime comitter" said Guille while messing something on Mancinis desk and eventually breaking it. "Oops...heh heh?" Mancini sighed exasperated. "And what did you do with him?" "Guillermo destroyed it" said David. "The other 2 cyborgs were Venus Williams and Gaston Gaudio. Williams was an erotic dancer. We didn't destory her. We simply confined her." "and the cyborg Gaudio?" inquired Mancini. David rolled his eyes. "Ask Guillermo." Mancini eyed Guille who was unsucessfully holding back a huge smile :devil: "Let's just say he wasn't a problem" he stated. Mancini and David were obviously annoyed by Guille's smug behaviour but what the hell eh? They put up with him for this long. There were 8 in all undercover agents out to seek and destroy malfunctioning cyborgs that supposedly "escaped" from an android laboratory owned and established by Boris Becker. The other 6 agents were Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Roddick, Marat Safin, Tim Henman, Carlos Moya and Hyung Taik Lee. Lleyton and Marat were traveling agents like David and Guille, sent to carry out mission. Carlos was in charge of weapons and armaments. Tim was in charge of communications. Hyung is a Ninja, for special operations aaaaaaaaand Andy is an intern who is constantly picked on.

To be continued...

KFB
08-10-2004, 02:43 AM
Very funny indeed. But why not with Callieri? I saw a very good picture of them here (Delicious Coria).

kandykane
08-10-2004, 06:28 AM
lol. GG, you are writing Matrix IV: The Tennis Stars Returns? :D Keep on

well, mine suppose to make any sense, actually i didn't write them, i just filled in words, and they turnd out to be kinda :eek: and :haha:

here's a pic to make up for my david/guille relationship, lol ;)

Guille's Girl
08-10-2004, 03:16 PM
*sighs* Yes I WILL keep writing mine since that other shit was quite degrading for a stellar guy that just had surgery...

kandykane
08-10-2004, 03:31 PM
oh right, if you hate it that much, i'll delete it... sorry
and... yeah.... i didn't know guille had surgery till today...

Guille's Girl
08-10-2004, 03:39 PM
S'ok. I forgive you :rolleyes:

kandykane
08-10-2004, 03:41 PM
:hug:

Guille's Girl
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
:hug:

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Ok! I'm taking this too seriously but, I get this all the time. Like I said, I love to write. It's addictive.

Lleyton and Marat were still on assignment in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada. They were undercover, of course, in a limegreen VW Bug. "I hate this car" said Marat, breaking a 5 minute span of silence. Lleyton sighed, "It's as low key as we can get mate." Marat drummed on the dashboard while looking around. "Would you please not do that?" ask Lleyton clearly annoyed. What the hell was Mancini thinking putting these 2 on assignment together? :retard: Marat stopped drumming. "We've been sitting here for 2 hours! I'm bored! Wish I was doing something else." Poor Marat. "Like what mate? This is our job. So we're just gonna sit here as long as we have to until we locate our target.." Marat sighed. "Ok. Fine..." he started drumming on the dashboard again simply to spite Lleyton. Then Lleyton got a call. It was TimmAY. "Agent L., how is your assignment going?" "You can just call me Lleyton.." "I know that" said Tim, "But I like Agent L. better...Agent M., Agent G., Agent C.,-" "Ok I got it mate." Lleyton shoved Marat to make stop him beating on the damn dashboard. Marat stopped....then got out of the car. "Oh fuck!" said Lleyton. "Tim, I'll call you back. Marat is gonna blow our damn cover." Marat walked across the street with his hands shoved into the pockets of his trench coat :cool: Lleyton, as inconspicuos as he could, followed after him. He decided to take a chance himself. "......Marat!!" Marat stopped and turned around. "Oh hey! If you wanted some coffee too, all ya had to do was ask :devil: " Lleyton glared at him. "Just...get the coffee and come right back. Alright mate?" "Ok ok fine. :) " " :rolleyes: "

Carlos was assembling a tactical sniper rifle (for some reason) when Guille and David entered the weapons department. "Ah! So you two are back." "Yep" replied Guille handing Carlos the .50 revolver. David also returned his weapons. Carlos checked them all, then looked at David bewildered. "Both your weapons are still fully loaded :confused: " David folded his arms. "I KNOW that." He nodded towards Guille and Carlos got the picture. "Aah I get it" he chuckled. "It's not funny" said David. "Hey I let you drive don't I?" said Guille in his defense. David thought a sec...." :D Hey you're right! :banana: " Guille suddenly felt a ping of jealousy. :haha: "Next time I'll drive and you can destory the cyborgs :yeah: " "Deal" said Nally...I mean David. "Sooooo, how was the assignment?" asked Carlos. "Fun :devil: " replied Guille :haha: David smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow! That hurt! :( " " :p Shut up." Guille rubbed the back of his head and pouted. Poor guy. Hyung then entered the room. Guille and David look at eachother trying to figure out what a Ninja would need from Carlos :retard: "What can I help ya with today Lee?" Hyung whipped out his 34 inch Katana, barely missing David. "Hey watch where you swing that big....knife....thing." Hyung rolled his eyes. "It's a sword, DAYvEd..." David laughed as he had sucessfully gotten on Hyungs nerves. "Anyway," continued Hyung, "I need this sharpened." He handed the weapon to Carlos who then inspected the blade. He rubbed his thumb across it, cutting himself. "Hmm, it's quite dull. Don't know how you survived this long with it. Take this Wakisashi in place till I'm done with your Katana." He handed Hyung a short sword while David tries to figure out WHY he cut himslef. "When do you think it'll be ready?" asked Hyung. Carlos thought for a sec. "About 5 hours.....where the hell is Guillermo?" David quickly looked around as he could've sworn Guille was still standing beside him. They looked around. "Shh" said Hyung, "you hear that?" (perfect time to crack a joke, but I won't) They stopped and heard some noise coming from somewhere else in the department. SO David goes and checks in another room and sure enough he found Guille sitting cross-legged on the floor....quickly assembling and disassembling a rifle. "Hey how'd you learn to do that?" asked David with a hint of jealousy :lol: "Carlos taught me" replied Guille unenthusiastically without looking up from what he was doing. Carlos stepped into the room. "He's good no? Heh! I'm a pretty good teacher :yeah: " Guille finished disassembling the weapon then looked up at David with a cheeky grin :haha: David rolled his eyes and glanced at his watch. "Oh damnit! Chief is gonna kill us. Vamos Guillermo. We're late."

To be continued.

Nikki♥
08-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Cool stories, GG.
I wish I was able to contribute something to the thread as well but I completely suck when it comes to making up stories (fan fiction) because I´ve got absolutely no imagination and the more I try to concentrate on writing something, the less ideas come to my mind. Lolz...Keep the stories coming, guys.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 01:44 PM
lol me too Princesa :p

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-11-2004, 01:46 PM
:lol: i love Tim and Marat! so funnnyyyyy :yeah:

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah I think Marat was my fav part in this story.

mordicus18
08-21-2004, 04:52 PM
too long stories GG, I'll read it later :)