Albanian hit men on hire in London for £5,000 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Albanian hit men on hire in London for £5,000

BalkanBoy
03-23-2009, 05:45 PM
The London Daily News

Want someone murdered? Albanian hitmen are touting for business in London, apparently without any fear of the law are we living in Chicago or a scene of the "Goodfellas"

News Desk

The London Daily News has discovered that professional Albanian assassins are "touting" for business in the capital claiming to be able to "take out" targets for as little as £5,000.

In an under cover investigation into criminal gangs operating in north London Albanians who fought in the KLA during the bloody Balkans conflict against Serbia, now have now established themselves as formidable figures in the London's underworld. Experienced users of guns and knives the Albanians are one of the most able assassins in London.

The war in Kosovo fuelled the spread of the Albanian Mafia after numerous gangsters disguised as Kosovar ‘refugees’ found their way into European countries, especially the UK now over ten years since the troubles in the Balkans.

One leading Albanian gangster who spoke to the London Daily News said:

"We can use guns, we control the prostitutes in Soho and we are investing in London heavily. We fear no one and the law cannot do anything to stop us."

Our reporter discovered that to have someone "taken out" according to the unwritten laws in London's criminal underworld, the going rate is around £5,000 with Albanian's using either guns or knives to eliminate the target.

The Albanian mafia is not a pyramid with one leader, rather an organisation with several bosses.

The ownership of the heroin European market, according to police sources from a dozen European countries is in the hands of 30 Albanian mafia families. Each of these families control a specific area of Kosovo which is the main transit point for all drugs.

The Drenica area, which goes through Prizren, Klin and Istok connects Montenegro and FYROM is controlled by the Drenica group whose main profit is drugs, weapons, stolen automobiles, white slavery, cigarettes and alcohol. This mafia is connected with the Albanian, Macedonian, Bulgarian and Czech mafia.

Most influential Albanian families at the moment are Naser Keljmendi, Ekrem Luka, and Redzep Selimi.

Recent FBI report shows that Albanian mafia overtook the Russian and Italian mafia in New York. Same went for several European cities, including London, Berlin and Prague.

The new Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson will have the added headache of dealing with ruthless well organised international criminal gangs.

http://www.thelondondailynews.com/albanian-hire-london-%C2%A35000-p-2560.html (http://www.thelondondailynews.com/albanian-hire-london-%C2%A35000-p-2560.html)

Just can't believe NATO supported these guys in their ultimate goal, to create a Narco-State Kosovo. It's the same as if they supported Al-Quida after september 11. But at least Serbian police and civilians are no more an interesting target for them because they almost all left except for some 130 churches and manastirs that couldn't go anywhere.

fkgHkxIfgBc

q.j.
03-23-2009, 05:47 PM
get a grip

Action Jackson
03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Bring back Arkan.

q.j.
03-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Bring back Arkan.

OMG :lol: :o

BalkanBoy
03-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Bring back Arkan.

He probably earned the place where he is now

El Legenda
03-23-2009, 07:00 PM
:lol: Serbians murdered over 200,000 people in 3 years and you post about murder for hire story that happens daily in every country

BalkanBoy
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
:lol: Serbians murdered over 200,000 people in 3 years and you post about murder for hire story that happens daily in every country

The total amount of victims in ex-yu from UN data is not 200 000 but 100 000 from all three sides 50 000 muslims, 30 000 serbs and 20 000 croats.
You as a bosnian muslim should know that and that in JNA there was many nationalities and please stay on topic.

Nathaliia
03-23-2009, 07:37 PM
You've got mafia everywhere and since ages, and doing more or less the same things, just the people change :shrug:

But as for the Albanians, it's quite true. When I was sightseeing in London many guys tried to ask me out just out of the blue, and my turn-down line that *never* failed was "Stay away, I have an Albanian boyfriend." Guys were gone before I finished with "he will kill you"

Maybe Nina can use it in USA when she is bugged again by a weirdo.

Thanos
03-23-2009, 09:05 PM
so the new guy ritchie film will be about albanian gangsters :scratch:

El Legenda
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
The total amount of victims in ex-yu from UN data is not 200 000 but 100 000 from all three sides 50 000 muslims, 30 000 serbs and 20 000 croats.
You as a bosnian muslim should know that and that in JNA there was many nationalities and please stay on topic.

the topic is from last summer.

TankingTheSet
03-23-2009, 09:53 PM
One of the commments on this article reads as follows:

"And secondly, the names of the allegedly “influential Albanian families” are all full names, not family names, and crucially they are shown in Serbian and not their original Albanian spelling. This begs the question, is your source/journalist/paymaster by any chance Serbian? In closing, whether you strive to be a sensationalist or a serious news portal, sub-standard articles such as the above-mentioned one will quickly ensure that you will fail in both those pursuits."

I think there is little doubt that a Serbian "tipster" provided the "info" in this article.

reggie1
03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Another fantastic example of our border control, the fact that these people are even in our country and I would assume illegally if they are criminals, well maybe not as we seem to let anybody in, be it people who want to blow us all up or people who have no desire to contribute to our country or the very welfare system that is there to help them when they first arrive. On a more positive note, I think the U.K has benefited hugely from immigration on the whole but when I watch our version of "Most Wanted", so many people on there are people who have committed dreadful crimes in their country of origin but are roaming around as free as a bird over here. Gordon Brown needs to get a grip on this situation.

TMJordan
03-23-2009, 10:46 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fast_clay
03-23-2009, 11:20 PM
i support the czech mafia... i think they will have a good season this year...

TankingTheSet
03-24-2009, 12:09 AM
i support the czech mafia... i think they will have a good season this year...

What betting site please???

Nathaliia
03-24-2009, 12:12 AM
www.tipovani.cz

fast_clay
03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
heh heh... 'bury him jiri...! podme!!!' :rocker2:

jmf07
03-24-2009, 02:19 AM
:haha:

Henry Chinaski
03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
5k is pretty good value imo.

certain users on this forum should monitor my bets in the gambling forum and pray that I don't go on a winning streak....