Ethical questions over harvesting dead son's sperm [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ethical questions over harvesting dead son's sperm

alfonsojose
03-21-2009, 07:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090321/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_incest

Romania weighs decriminalizing consensual incest

JolánGagó
03-21-2009, 08:34 PM
anything consensual between adults is legitimate and must be legal.

marcRD
03-21-2009, 08:35 PM
This is fcked up, you can have sex with retarded people and have children with them, but you cant have sex with your own sister just because you might get retarded children?

In that case you shouldnt be allowed to have sex with disabled people, retards or dwarves, am I right?

Or they should let you have sex with family members as long as it is not vaginal or something like that. In countries where abortion is legal as in Sweden it is just to go and have an abortion and get thats it.

As a liberal I belive it is every persons right to decide if they want to fck with their family members as long as it is consensual.

PS: I dont want to fck my sister, because I dont have one. My cousin however, I would do her if it wasnt because of my narrowminded family.

shotgun
03-21-2009, 09:57 PM
PS: I dont want to fck my sister, because I dont have one. My cousin however, I would do her if it wasnt because of my narrowminded family.

:lol:

Most guys have a cousin they'd like to f*ck, that's not uncommon at all.

GlennMirnyi
03-21-2009, 10:56 PM
:lol:

Most guys have a cousin they'd like to f*ck, that's not uncommon at all.

I wish my only female cousin would live here. That would be a sitting duck. :p

Any step against stupid church-rules-turned-to-laws is a good step.

Ivanatis
03-21-2009, 11:34 PM

I agree with that.

marcRD
03-21-2009, 11:48 PM

The only time I felt went a little bit too far when it comes to giving adults liberty to do whatever they want was a case of a guy in Germany who had fantasies of beeing eaten up and hooked up with a cannibal to eat him up.

habibko
03-22-2009, 03:50 AM
well, I'm glad that at least cousins aren't considered incest in my part of the world, they are fuckable :yeah: I mean you can marry your cousin.

but sister is another issue, I mean seriously now forget about church and whatever, would you really fuck your sister if she said ok? that is seriously fucked up.

marcRD
03-22-2009, 04:01 AM
well, I'm glad that at least cousins aren't considered incest in my part of the world, they are fuckable :yeah: I mean you can marry your cousin.

but sister is another issue, I mean seriously now forget about church and whatever, would you really fuck your sister if she said ok? that is seriously fucked up.

Why is that? I have masturbated many times with the image of me just doing nasty things with an imaginary sister and it surely adds to the experience. I sadly dont know how it would feel in real life, maybe it would be embarassing and awkward, that is, not sexy awkward like when I am masturbating but just odd awkward. Well, lucky you who can fuck your cousin atleast, my cousin is not that hot but just beeing my cousin makes her so much hotter. Also she is 16 so that would also be an issue, better for me to just wait 2 years, right?

habibko
03-22-2009, 04:51 AM
Why is that? I have masturbated many times with the image of me just doing nasty things with an imaginary sister and it surely adds to the experience. I sadly dont know how it would feel in real life, maybe it would be embarassing and awkward, that is, not sexy awkward like when I am masturbating but just odd awkward. Well, lucky you who can fuck your cousin atleast, my cousin is not that hot but just beeing my cousin makes her so much hotter. Also she is 16 so that would also be an issue, better for me to just wait 2 years, right?

as you said, you don't know thats why you think you would enjoy it, I can't speak for everyone (the world is full of sick freaks) but that is seriously fucked up, I can understand if someone grew up and only met his sister after 15-20 years for some reason, because she won't feel like she is your SISTER you know, but besides that, I think it makes no sense whatsoever to seek legalizing something like this.

it's like legalizing consensual homicide, that is a person agreed with a written legal letter that he wants to be killed by a certain individual and he killed him, how fucked up would legalizing that be?

reggie1
03-22-2009, 11:24 AM
anything consensual between adults is legitimate and must be legal.No it should not be. If a parent has sex with their child even if the child is over 18, it is wrong. A parent can manipulate their child, control their child and abuse their child mentally until that child no matter how old they are thinks that they deserve the abuse and that it's what they want. It's completely wrong. Not to mention how a child (again no matter what age they are) can feel pressurized by their parents into doing what that parent wants and believing that it is right. Do not underestimate the power that a parent has over their child and the lengths that that child will go to to please their parent and be loved by it. Abusers are just so clever, they prey on any weakness and make you believe anything and the fact that a parent could do this to their own child and cause such utter misery and despair which is what it really is, is abhorrent and should not be tolerated by society in any shape or form.

TankingTheSet
03-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Having offspring with close blood-relatives has long been a taboo even in prehistoric human cultures. This taboo probably evolved in evolution because of the greatly increased risk for genetic disease and reduced survival of this offspring. So it does make some sense that some regulations are in place, if only to protect the quality of life of the potential offspring.

In several genetic population groups in the world today, genetic analysis shows "bottlenecks" a long time ago when a small ancestral population was so reduced by famine, food shortages and disease that inbreeding resulted as a last resort. The traces of this can still be seen in the genes even of broad and diverse ethnic populations in the world today. But in general this inbreeding only happened as a last resort in the worst possible circumstances to ensure survival.

JolánGagó
03-22-2009, 01:57 PM
No it should not be. If a parent has sex with their child even if the child is over 18, it is wrong. A parent can manipulate their child, control their child and abuse their child mentally until that child no matter how old they are thinks that they deserve the abuse and that it's what they want. It's completely wrong. Not to mention how a child (again no matter what age they are) can feel pressurized by their parents into doing what that parent wants and believing that it is right. Do not underestimate the power that a parent has over their child and the lengths that that child will go to to please their parent and be loved by it. Abusers are just so clever, they prey on any weakness and make you believe anything and the fact that a parent could do this to their own child and cause such utter misery and despair which is what it really is, is abhorrent and should not be tolerated by society in any shape or form.

I said consensual. Psychological abuse doesn't constitute consensus. If parent and adult offspring wanna fu*k the brains out of each other and are both happy, it isn't nobody's business.

Nathaliia
03-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I said consensual. Psychological abuse doesn't constitute consensus. If parent and adult offspring wanna fu*k the brains out of each other and are both happy, it isn't nobody's business.
Psychological abuse excludes a potential lawsuit and makes something look consensual while it is not. These things are very fragile and the possibility of investigation will be now made extremely difficult. In countries where incest is penalized making it look "consensual" is quite a common defense line. As the process goes however, we discover a real family drama and often the marks of not only psychological impact, but also physical torture.

Consensual incest is a very small margine of sexual activities in our cultural circle. From a lawyer's point of view, I think it is too small to give them the freedom and risk the shattered minds/lives of some other human beings. The other case is wheter the activity has started when one of those people was an adult or not and when and in what circumstances it became "consensual." I see too many dangers and question marks in it.

I am not speaking now as an individual person who might or might not fantasize about her brother/cousin/father/ but as a person who's got something to do with law and thinks of a positive or negative impact on a society.

Pfloyd
03-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I think consensual activity is okay, but given specific circumstances.

Cousins are okay I think, although once one starts going into the "inner" family things become much weirder and shady.

Have intercourse with a brother or a sister is very bizarre (and quite nasty in my opinion).

However, after all things are said and done, even brother-sister relationships, if consensual, should not be punished by law. This is essentially a victimless crime and something that happened with relative frequency back in the old days in Europe.

Weird. Yes. Nasty. Yes.

Illegal? Circumstantial.

Jōris
03-22-2009, 05:46 PM
The... peculiarities, so to speak, of the British royal family is why we should keep our hands off our hot cousins.

reggie1
03-22-2009, 06:11 PM

Somewhat short sighted of you JG, my point is that a parent can trick/manipulate a child into consenting/agreeing to anything. The child will believe it's what they want and feel guilty if it isn't. Guilt and love are very powerful emotions and can be used to "train" a child into believing/feeling anything no matter how old imo.

JolánGagó
03-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Psychological abuse excludes a potential lawsuit and makes something look consensual while it is not. These things are very fragile and the possibility of investigation will be now made extremely difficult. In countries where incest is penalized making it look "consensual" is quite a common defense line. As the process goes however, we discover a real family drama and often the marks of not only psychological impact, but also physical torture.

Consensual incest is a very small margine of sexual activities in our cultural circle. From a lawyer's point of view, I think it is too small to give them the freedom and risk the shattered minds/lives of some other human beings. The other case is wheter the activity has started when one of those people was an adult or not and when and in what circumstances it became "consensual." I see too many dangers and question marks in it.

I am not speaking now as an individual person who might or might not fantasize about her brother/cousin/father/ but as a person who's got something to do with law and thinks of a positive or negative impact on a society.

Oh Ok let's then make parenthood illegal, as everyone knows the vast majority of children sexual abuse is commited by one of the parents, usually the father. Let's better ban families altogether and give all newborns to the State for then to rise cuz Oh my God about 99% of children abuse is commited by some relative :rolleyes:

No one has any business whatsoever in what a number of adults from 0 to infinite consensually do in the privacy of their homes as long as it isn't detrimental to non-participating parties. Period. Next.

JolánGagó
03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
my point is that a parent can trick/manipulate a child into consenting/agreeing to anything. The child will believe it's what they want and feel guilty if it isn't. Guilt and love are very powerful emotions and can be used to "train" a child into believing/feeling anything no matter how old imo.

No. Sexually abused children perfectly know they're being abused and they don't feel at all happy with it, they just don't know how to manage that situation.

reggie1
03-23-2009, 03:38 PM
No. Sexually abused children perfectly know they're being abused and they don't feel at all happy with it, they just don't know how to manage that situation.Exactly.
I think the point I am trying to make (and maybe not very eloquently) is that no previously decent loving, balanced and responsible parent suddenly finds their child sexually attractive once it becomes an adult. In my opinion any parent that finds its child attractive as an adult has more than likely harboured sexual feelings for their child since it was small and would have acted on them in one way or another and that "consenting adult" will have been groomed since childhood, thus taking away the true definition of consent/freewill. Of course, it's just my opinion.
I don't know if you have children JG but maybe because I do, I look at it a little differently? that's all. No offence meant.

GlennMirnyi
03-23-2009, 07:41 PM

I'm glad to be an only child when it comes to that. If I had a hot sister I don't know if I'd be so stoic. If she consented, I wouldn't think much, to be honest.

Cousins are okay in most of the world, I'd think.

2 years is a long time... :sad:

marcRD
03-24-2009, 02:41 AM
2 years is a long time... :sad:

You are right, if you are going to do something wrong, you might aswell go as dirty wrong as possible. I think she is a virgin too, oh thats dirty.

GlennMirnyi
03-24-2009, 03:33 AM
You are right, if you are going to do something wrong, you might aswell go as dirty wrong as possible. I think she is a virgin too, oh thats dirty.

How old are you? If you're under 23 you shouldn't feel any remorse. 16 year-olds have full conscience of what they're doing.

Ilovetheblues_86
03-24-2009, 04:04 AM
Oh Ok let's then make parenthood illegal, as everyone knows the vast majority of children sexual abuse is commited by one of the parents, usually the father. Let's better ban families altogether and give all newborns to the State for then to rise cuz Oh my God about 99% of children abuse is commited by some relative :rolleyes:

No one has any business whatsoever in what a number of adults from 0 to infinite consensually do in the privacy of their homes as long as it isn't detrimental to non-participating parties. Period. Next.

It´s not like that. Nathii said there are a lot of things to lose
making consensual incest free than to win. What do you won? The freedom to do a thing that for some is weird thing for some are ok (partially ethic on actual society). What are the losings? You are allowing a sexual relationshiop which can cause genetic diseases and a lot of fake consensual cases with drama involved(just like they said, the risks) Liberals should understand that we should not be able to do some things, nor because it´s weird, but because the general consequences for society are bad. When Nathii says: "thinks of a positive or negative impact on a society." she thinks on the impact a law has on all society cause It doesn´t affect individuals at all.
Let´s think in a world full of children of sisters and brothers and imagine the genetic deterioration. ;) An offspring of weirdos with three hands playing mutant tennis.Even Nadal won´t beat them. :p:p

habibko
03-24-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm glad to be an only child when it comes to that. If I had a hot sister I don't know if I'd be so stoic. If she consented, I wouldn't think much, to be honest.

Cousins are okay in most of the world, I'd think.

I guess there is a hidden wisdom behind you being an only child then ;) :lol:

Iván
03-24-2009, 02:08 PM
I started to vomit half way through this thread

Peta Pan
03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
I started to vomit half way through this thread

Me too.... and what was disturbing me most was that for the majority of the first page of the thread it seemed that no one else agreed about how disgusting it is.

I don't have as much problem with cousins although I would never do it myself. To contemplate having sexual relations with my father though? I don't know how anyone could find that right in any way.

A few years ago we had a big case here of a daughter and father meeting each other after years of not knowing each other and they got into a relationship and had 2 children together (the 1st one died). I think most of the country wanted to throw up at that story. I don't care if they hadn't seen each other for years, they still entered a relationship knowing that they were father and daughter and it's just sick.

marcRD
03-24-2009, 04:01 PM
How old are you? If you're under 23 you shouldn't feel any remorse. 16 year-olds have full conscience of what they're doing.

I am 23...

GlennMirnyi
03-24-2009, 06:16 PM
I guess there is a hidden wisdom behind you being an only child then ;) :lol:

Definitely. :p

I am 23...

Great age.

Go for it. :p

~*BGT*~
03-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Me too.... and what was disturbing me most was that for the majority of the first page of the thread it seemed that no one else agreed about how disgusting it is.

I don't have as much problem with cousins although I would never do it myself. To contemplate having sexual relations with my father though? I don't know how anyone could find that right in any way.

A few years ago we had a big case here of a daughter and father meeting each other after years of not knowing each other and they got into a relationship and had 2 children together (the 1st one died). I think most of the country wanted to throw up at that story. I don't care if they hadn't seen each other for years, they still entered a relationship knowing that they were father and daughter and it's just sick.

Australia, right? I remember that story. :tape:

Sapeod
03-24-2009, 10:53 PM

:o That's fucking disgusting. You've got that image stuck in my head now :mad:

TMJordan
03-25-2009, 01:04 AM
:o That's fucking disgusting. You've got that image stuck in my head now :mad:

Well guess what...you are that child.

axaxaxaxax.

Bibberz
03-25-2009, 01:08 AM

axaxaxaxax.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanos
03-25-2009, 09:36 AM

what you expect their from adelaide..

:eek: americans know all the aussie dirty secrets hehehe...

gambit84
03-25-2009, 12:32 PM

true, but still kinda SICK

Peta Pan
03-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Well yeah... Adelaide... we try to forget that it's part of Australia but all to no avail :tape:
what you expect their from adelaide..
:lol: Exactly ;)

and you aren't even from Melbourne... I didn't think you had the anti-Adelaide thought process in Sydney... Isn't it all supposed to be saved up for Victoria and Queensland? :p

GlennMirnyi
03-26-2009, 01:26 AM
What's the problem with Adelaide?

Peta Pan
03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
What's right with it? :scratch:

Nah it's just a bit of interstate rivalry... Adelaide and Melbourne have a pretty big rivalry and take every opportunity to have a go at each other ;)

Action Jackson
03-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Your brother is your father
Your sister is your mother
You all shag each other
The incest family

TankingTheSet
03-26-2009, 02:29 PM

Apart from the father/daughter couple, and the bunch of freaks who went around for years torturing and dissolving dozens of people in acid untouched by police, I guess there is still hope for that region.

JolánGagó
03-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Your brother is your father
Your sister is your mother
You all shag each other
The incest family

if they're all happy what's wrong with it :shrug:

seriously people should fuck more and stop poking their noses in other people's beds.

Sapeod
03-26-2009, 05:53 PM

axaxaxaxax.
You're post made me laugh wich surprised me, but I ain't the child because I was born before they met. Plus I'm a Western Islander :rocker2: and they're not :ras:

NinaNina19
03-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Incest is disgusting whether it be cousin or brother/sister.

Sapeod
03-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Agreed. I cringe at the very thought of it :o

Jōris
03-26-2009, 06:56 PM

And that was all that needed to be said.

GlennMirnyi
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
if they're all happy what's wrong with it :shrug:

seriously people should fuck more and stop poking their noses in other people's beds.

That's what that Austrian guy Fritzl used to say. :p

Vida
03-26-2009, 08:44 PM
no, above certain age limit. I say 20.

TankingTheSet
03-26-2009, 09:51 PM
That the entire human population's DNA still shows strong evidence of incest/inbreeding of early ape-like acestors during a short period 3 million years ago when their population almost collapsed should make you think...

A few apes did incest 3 millions ago for a few years and you can still see it in every human being's genes...

Ivanatis
03-26-2009, 11:01 PM
well.. it's a topic like abortion, death penalty etc. where you have your opinion and won't change it from one minute to another, no matter how reasonable the other side's arguments are, maybe only over the course of several years

JolánGagó
03-27-2009, 12:43 AM
That's what that Austrian guy Fritzl used to say. :p

I didn't know his daughter was happy with the situation :shrug:

GlennMirnyi
03-27-2009, 12:52 AM
I didn't know his daughter was happy with the situation :shrug:

I was explicit with the term "guy".

If I had mentioned the girl, I would've constructed the sentence differently. :D

alfonsojose
04-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Bob and Mike doing it :yeah:

alfonsojose
04-11-2009, 05:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090411/ap_on_re_us/dead_son_sperm :eek: Poor child