Omgosh a black guy asked me out today. Advice needed. Should I call him? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Omgosh a black guy asked me out today. Advice needed. Should I call him?

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:19 AM
First time for me :eek:. I was on the bus today and this guy beside me asked me all of a sudden if I wanted his phone number. I was listening to my ipod and only took my headphones out when a lot of people got out at a place that wasn't a usual stop. I just wanted to see what was going on when this guy started talking to me. I had seen him on the bus several times before. At first I couldn't hear what he was saying, but then I realized he was asking me if I wanted his number. I was just thinking "wtf?".

I couldn't believe he was interested in me before because it would have never occurred to me that I was his type. I ignored him at first because I thought he was just trying to be an asshole but he kept on asking me and then he kept on saying "You don't have to take it" every time I ignored his question and so I just kind of brushed him off. Then he proceeded to show me his phone number anyway and I couldn't ignore him anymore and I wasn't sure whether not taking it would be rude (I'm really bad at this kind of thing) so I just asked him why he wanted to give it to me and he said "I've seen you on here before, I think you're pretty":p.

I was really flattered because he looked like he was in his mid to late twenties and he was hot so I told him OK. He gave me his number and he told me to call him, I told him I would (even though inside I was thinking no way) and he asked me when so I panicked and told him tomorrow (hoping he would forget by then) and then he told me "don't take my number if you're not going to call me, can you call me today?":o and I just said "Oh, I'll see". He then asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no (I should have said yes but I wasn't really thinking and I thought it would be stupid to say yes since I had already taken his number). Then he asked me if I wanted a boyfriend and I just said "I don't know" (I feel really embarrassed now at how stupid and naive I probably seemed). He then asked me how old I was. I told him I was 18 and I asked him how old he was and he said he was 27. He then asked me whether this was too old for me. I just said "oh no" softly.

Thankfully the bus came to my stop by then and I got off, I can't really remember what happened after then. I was pretty embarrassed about the whole situation. We were the only ones talking on the bus, so everyone probably heard us and I probably sounded like an idiot.

Either way, I don't know whether or not to call him. I see him on my bus like once a week or once every other week so I can't just completely ignore him. He seems pretty intimidating :scared:. I think he is attractive but I mean I have to doubt his motives in hitting on me. I wouldn't even know what to do if I called him.

Can someone tell me how I should have reacted in this situation? I never know what to say in these kinds of situations. I feel like I always end up coming off as naive and stupid.

Action Jackson
03-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Ask Tommy Vercetti, he will give you the best advice possible.

This guy motives are the same as any other, he wants to bonk your brains out.

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Forget that moron and go out with me instead.

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Forget that moron and go out with me instead.

If you lived near here I would in an instant :kiss: :hug: :hearts:.

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 12:29 AM

That's a good answer. ;) :)

Snoo Foo
03-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Either way, I don't know whether or not to call him. I see him on my bus like once a week or once every other week so I can't just completely ignore him. He seems pretty intimidating :scared:

:unsure: generally it's not really a good idea to call a dude cuz you're afraid of him

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:31 AM
:unsure: generally it's not really a good idea to call a dude cuz you're afraid of him

Well I'm not afraid he's going to come after me or anything but I don't want to sit in the same bus as him after I've turned him down.

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 12:32 AM
18+7 = 25...so this guy is too old...

use 7 to see how much younger the other person can be...use your age divided by 2 + 7...so for me its 23/2= 11.5+7= 18.5 is the youngest i would date and 30 the oldest :lol: (well probably 25)

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Ah, 27 is too old for you, I'd say.

EnriqueIG8
03-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Maybe too old. There are a lot of guys out there for you.
Forget this one and take a plane to Porto Alegre, there is the real Casanova ;)

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Ah, 27 is too old for you, I'd say.

Yeah I think so too. 23 is perfect :kiss:.

leng jai
03-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Go out with me. My guns are as big as Mugrays. Well they will be...

Angle Queen
03-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Never call a guy first. ;)

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah I think so too. 23 is perfect :kiss:.

:p

Yeah, 23 is reasonable... I'd say it's a bit of a threshold for you. ;) :p

Junkyard Racket
03-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Well I'm not afraid he's going to come after me or anything but I don't want to sit in the same bus as him after I've turned him down.

Tell him your parents won't allow you to date someone so old. He'll understand that.

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Go out with me. My guns are as big as Mugrays. Well they will be...

I thought you didn't like me.

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Tell him your parents won't allow you to date someone so old. He'll understand that.

already told him he wasn't too old :o. I'm stupid D:.

10K Futures Qualifier
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Yes, go out with him.

BAM!!!

Junkyard Racket
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
already told him he wasn't too old :o. I'm stupid D:.

Yeah, but parents are more old-fashioned. Just say you talked to your mom about it and she said the age difference was too big and you can't disobey her.

NinaNina19
03-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Yeah, but parents are more old-fashioned. Just say you talked to your mom about it and she said the age difference was too big and you can't disobey her.

OK, I'll try.

Junkyard Racket
03-20-2009, 12:50 AM
OK, I'll try.

Good luck. :wavey:

leng jai
03-20-2009, 12:53 AM
I thought you didn't like me.

I was being sarcastic when I said I didn't like you.

Corey Feldman
03-20-2009, 12:54 AM
:spit:

Nathaliia
03-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Geez, Nina. It's your second thread about a similar random case. If I was to start a thread about every weird guy who tries to chat to me MTF would have crashed a long time ago.

If you meet a guy that you like, go for it, don't look for the age, this world is about the pleasure and not about the numbers. You don't have to get married with every guy you meet, right so you don't calculate if you're gonna raise up the kids together or whatever.

If you don't like him, be convincing enough to scare him away, like you say you'll call the cops or call a tabloid, or that you're friends with his previous gf who said he couldn't deliver in bed for fuck's sake (make sure you say this last one when he's with male friends) - he'll leave you alone.

What is possibly easier than that?

The real problems start when you want a married guy to get divorced and stay for life with you, but I see this stage is yet ahead of you. ;)

Ah, and if *you* should call any guy. No, a guy should call. He is interested in having sex with you, you are the one who gives him a pleasure of agreement. Why would you or your parents have to pay the bill for it? You are a lady, he calls. A bit of self respect, miss!

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Does this guy have any skills? like numbchuck skills or bow hunting skills or even computer hacking skills?

Corey Feldman
03-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Does this guy have any skills? like numbchuck skills or bow hunting skills or even computer hacking skills?no one is that cool

fast_clay
03-20-2009, 12:59 AM
you need to give him a test drive nina... golden rule when you are out on the market: try before you buy... :yeah:

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:07 AM
no one is that cool

i got http://smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Love/bed-032.gifskills

habibko
03-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Nathii said pretty much everything I wanted to say, if you like him and want to go out with him/have him as bf/sleep with him, I suggest you start by talking with him on the bus rather than calling him first, you are bound to meet him anyway, so go and sit beside him when you see him and chat with him, get to know more about him and let him know more about you, eventually he can have your number and he will call you, you DON'T have to call him even if you wanted to date him/sleep with him.

however if you don't want to accept his offer, just continue normally and ignore him completely when you see him in the bus, if he approached you and asked why didn't you call and is something wrong? tell him you are sorry and you don't want to see anybody right now, if he insisted and was a jerk try to make a scene in the bus and he will be intimdated, if not just threaten him and ask him to stay away from you, this should work :yeah:

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Geez, Nina. It's your second thread about a similar random case. If I was to start a thread about every weird guy who tries to chat to me MTF would have crashed a long time ago.

If you meet a guy that you like, go for it, don't look for the age, this world is about the pleasure and not about the numbers. You don't have to get married with every guy you meet, right so you don't calculate if you're gonna raise up the kids together or whatever.

If you don't like him, be convincing enough to scare him away, like you say you'll call the cops or call a tabloid, or that you're friends with his previous gf who said he couldn't deliver in bed for fuck's sake (make sure you say this last one when he's with male friends) - he'll leave you alone.

What is possibly easier than that?

The real problems start when you want a married guy to get divorced and stay for life with you, but I see this stage is yet ahead of you. ;)

Ah, and if *you* should call any guy. No, a guy should call. He is interested in having sex with you, you are the one who gives him a pleasure of agreement. Why would you or your parents have to pay the bill for it? You are a lady, he calls. A bit of self respect, miss!

That is true!

Also make sure he has some skills.

rocketassist
03-20-2009, 01:23 AM
My opinion on this is that I'd rather Nina was dating me. :lol:

ClaudiuS
03-20-2009, 01:27 AM
Nathii know this stuff :shrug: And by the post she just made...she has prove it once again :smoke: It could be a wise choice to follow her advice.

Now after reading this I came up with the idea of asking her more for her advice about these kind of stuff...like which are the principles that a guy mustn't break in order to start a relationship? I'm always afraid of blewing it or to saying the wrong sentence at the wrong time. :sad: Or perhaps which is the thin line between being a gentle dude asking a girl out without a looking like a daring guy to she maybe get afraid of.

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:29 AM
Also make sure he has some skills.

SKILZ are important to girls...thats why i always learn new skilz.

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:33 AM
SKILZ are important to girls...thats why i always learn new skilz.

Halo skilz?

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Halo skilz?

no, call of duty 5 skilz.

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:36 AM
no, call of duty 5 skilz.

I need to learn new skilz then.

RPG skilz? World Of Warcraft skilz?

ClaudiuS
03-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Nintendo Wii skills. :worship:

Specially when you play bowling games.

habibko
03-20-2009, 01:38 AM
I need to learn new skilz then.

RPG skilz? World Of Warcraft skilz?

did I just hear RPG skilz? I have tons of that skilz.

:worship: to me.

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:40 AM
I just got Call of duty 4, and 5 skilz, some skilz in Madden 09

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:41 AM
let me try some pick up lines..

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 01:46 AM
You are the hottest thing since sunburn

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Did you get hurt? I mean, when you fell from heaven.

ClaudiuS
03-20-2009, 01:49 AM
I'm dying to see your eyes...

on my bellybutton.

:angel:

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:52 AM
did I just hear RPG skilz? I have tons of that skilz.

:worship: to me.

Dungeonz and Dragonz skilz!

habibko
03-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Dungeonz and Dragonz skilz!

:haha:

more like Final Fantasy skilz!!

"I dreamt I was a moron."

"This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me."

"That rated a -3 on the manliness scale."

Squall: And what is your "department"?
Irvine: Why, guns and women of course!

I mean what girl can resist those epic lines? :worship:

*epic fail :o*

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 01:57 AM
From that story, it seems he just wants to fuck you, so if you're up for that go ahead, if not, then don't.

habibko
03-20-2009, 01:59 AM
From that story, it seems he just wants to fuck you, so if you're up for that go ahead, if not, then don't.

this pretty much sums up my opinion as well.

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 01:59 AM
:haha:

more like Final Fantasy skilz!!

"I dreamt I was a moron."

"This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me."

"That rated a -3 on the manliness scale."

Squall: And what is your "department"?
Irvine: Why, guns and women of course!

I mean what girl can resist those epic lines? :worship:

*epic fail :o*

Are all thoze linez from Final Fantazy VII?

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 02:02 AM

That's pretty much the objective of 150% of men, 100% of the time.

Not including me of course, I'm awesome.

habibko
03-20-2009, 02:02 AM
Are all thoze linez from Final Fantazy VII?

no they are all linez from Final Fantazy VIII, some of the most epic linez you can hear there, and I can never forget Squall'z timeless and epic line:

"yeah, whatever"

:worship: :worship: :worship:

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:05 AM
That's pretty much the objective of 150% of men, 100% of the time.

Not including me of course, I'm awesome.

thats my objective at a bar...because you will never find anything other than that at the bar...a park or a gym you can meet someone and that doesnt have to be the objective but it probably is 50% of the time.

Ohhh and at weddings its 100% of men, 10000000% of the time :lol: i got like 3 weddings coming up...

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 02:09 AM
no they are all linez from Final Fantazy VIII, some of the most epic linez you can hear there, and I can never forget Squall'z timeless and epic line:

"yeah, whatever"

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Yeah, I meant VIII.

That was a fine game... I finished it 100%, in 2002 or 3 I think.

Squall, Irvine and Zell was my main party.

Damn it was nice to beat that Cactuar.

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:10 AM
:lol:

For me, though, its not even that. Sex without feeling really sucks. Like if I'm with a girl that's just hot and we go at it, yeah its good during, but afterwards there is so much bullshit I just don't feel like dealing with :o

prima donna
03-20-2009, 02:13 AM

For me, though, its not even that. Sex without feeling really sucks. Like if I'm with a girl that's just hot and we go at it, yeah its good during, but afterwards there is so much bullshit I just don't feel like dealing with :o
Sigh.

Action Jackson
03-20-2009, 02:13 AM
At least this guy didn't say to Nina.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:14 AM
PD, why do you only answer with either long, flowery essays or the typical one-worder?

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:14 AM

there is no bullshit if you meet someone at a bar and get out of there in the morning before she wakes up :lol:

habibko
03-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I meant VIII.

That was a fine game... I finished it 100%, in 2002 or 3 I think.

Squall, Irvine and Zell was my main party.

Damn it was nice to beat that Cactuar.

I finished about every single RPG that can come to your mind in my highschool/pre-highschool days, I was truly obsessed :rolleyes: and that was my party of epicness as well!

did you get Doomtrain GF? that was pretty hard to get in the pre-FAQs days, oh and Eden kicks ASSSSSSS (not the poster, the GF :lol:)

it was a nice game, the plot and characters were awesome :worship: Squall was so messed up it felt as if he was real :angel:

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:15 AM
there is no bullshit if you meet someone at a bar and get out of there in the morning before she wakes up :lol:

Yeah, except when you take a piss the next morning and it burns like a bitch, but good luck with that, good sir :hatoff:

prima donna
03-20-2009, 02:16 AM
PD, why do you only answer with either long, flowery essays or the typical one-worder?
I hope this is a rhetorical question.

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Dodging the question, eh? You'd make be a fine fit for public office :yeah:

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Yeah, except when you take a piss the next morning and it burns like a bitch, but good luck with that, good sir :hatoff:

:D I trust my Trojans :lol:

habibko
03-20-2009, 02:18 AM
At least this guy didn't say to Nina.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

:haha: this could actually work on many girls, more than you think ;)

prima donna
03-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Dodging the question, eh? You'd make be a fine fit for public office :yeah:
Why should I entertain such an inquiry ? I don't understand. Sigh -- once again.

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:24 AM

Just look out for the "She was a 2 at 10 and 10 at 2" syndrome

shotgun
03-20-2009, 02:25 AM
At first I couldn't hear what he was saying, but then I realized he was asking me if I wanted his number. I was just thinking "wtf?".

I couldn't believe he was interested in me before because it would have never occurred to me that I was his type. I ignored him at first because I thought he was just trying to be an asshole but he kept on asking me and then he kept on saying "You don't have to take it" every time I ignored his question and so I just kind of brushed him off. Then he proceeded to show me his phone number anyway and I couldn't ignore him anymore and I wasn't sure whether not taking it would be rude (I'm really bad at this kind of thing) so I just asked him why he wanted to give it to me and he said "I've seen you on here before, I think you're pretty"

27 years old? What an absolute douchebag. :lol:

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:25 AM

dont worry i never get beer goggles ;)

Johnny Groove
03-20-2009, 02:27 AM
Why should I entertain such an inquiry ? I don't understand. Sigh -- once again.

Something bothering you? You seem a bit down today. No high-vocabulary insults :awww:

~*BGT*~
03-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Nina :haha: you should have asked me. :p I would use the rules to He's Just Not That Into You in this situation. If this guy were really interested in getting to know you (which is impossible because he had just seen you :lol: ) well, anyway, he would have asked for your number, not the other way around. Actually, when a guy asks me out and I don't like him, I ask for his number and say, "I'll see what happens." That way I have all the control. :) I don't give anyone my number who I'm not interested in. :ras:

He just wants your number so he can hook up with you. If you're interested in indiscriminate sex with a stranger, then by all means go ahead. But if you want a relationship, this guy is a loser. Here to help. :hatoff:

~*BGT*~
03-20-2009, 02:29 AM

:spit: You men are always thinking with your little brains instead of your big ones. :p

prima donna
03-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Something bothering you? You seem a bit down today. No high-vocabulary insults :awww:
Insults ? Hm.

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:34 AM
always good to keep one of these around

Booty call Agreement

This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is

entered into on the _____day of __________, 2009, by_______________________,

between ____________and______________.

THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over - unless it is very good and we need to repeat it in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM - we don't have shit to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" shit - only sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?) The answer is no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance - that is why you are called the "backup," unless you are from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.

7. All gifts accepted - money is always good.

8. No baby talk - however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers - it's really none of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges" we are not friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK - don't be offended.

12. No extra clothing - I don't want your ass leaving anything behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex - it's over, so get your ass up, get dressed and go the **** home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it - I don't care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style is the preferred position - the reason is less eye contact the better.

19. No condoms, no ****ing. Carry your ass home.

20. Bring your own drink - I am not your liquor store.

21. No phone use, please - don't want anyone calling back looking for your ass.

**EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS**:

The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will automatically become null and void and you will then be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted from phone memory and email list. In other words, you will be BLOCKED from all communications until your silly ass understands the rules.

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________
Date: ________________

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________
Date: ________________

Action Jackson
03-20-2009, 02:36 AM

Have you ever had the urge to wear 2 or 3, unless the first one breaks?

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:39 AM
Have you ever had the urge to wear 2 or 3, unless the first one breaks?

that depends how many i have on me...you can fit only so much in a wallet

El Legenda
03-20-2009, 02:51 AM
Dave Chapelle- what a legend :lol:
5ZRflz-93JA

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 03:15 AM
thats my objective at a bar...because you will never find anything other than that at the bar...a park or a gym you can meet someone and that doesnt have to be the objective but it probably is 50% of the time.

Ohhh and at weddings its 100% of men, 10000000% of the time :lol: i got like 3 weddings coming up...

Yeah I know what you mean. Weddings are awesome for that, surely.

I agree that usually when you meet someone at places other than the meatmarket, you probably take it more seriously.

the graduate
03-20-2009, 04:24 AM
He sounds creepy...only meet him in public places.I would ask myself how many girls he picks up like that.I think you should forget about him he probably was horny that day...

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 05:25 AM
Summing it up. Don't go out with this guy. It's nothing to do with him being black (I can see people accusing me of racism here). It has to do with him being a creep.

There are millions of guys out there. I'm sure you can do better hun.

habibko
03-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Summing it up. Don't go out with this guy. It's nothing to do with him being black (I can see people accusing me of racism here). It has to do with him being a creep.

There are millions of guys out there. I'm sure you can do better hun.

and more importantly, do NOT call him, he doesn't need to know your number, tell him what you feel like in the face, you are bound to meet him in the bus again afterall.

MalwareDie
03-20-2009, 06:29 AM
This guy is bad news. Don't give him any information or he will stalk and then **** you.

Lin Lin
03-20-2009, 07:00 AM
I carefully read every word,it's was a beautiful thing,but I really don't know what advice should I give to you.Hope you can update here, and I am glad to know more things about this story:)

Ivanatis
03-20-2009, 07:23 AM
shouldn't be answering to a title like that:p, but well.. I like his response why he wants you to have his number, but this "call me today"-stuff sounds a bit weird
anyway, do what you think is best and under no circumstances listen solely to dating advice from mtf :lol:

ps. age ain't nothing but a number

JolánGagó
03-20-2009, 11:09 AM
First, if we talk about a date or a hook-up no one is too old or too young unless you think he/she is before being told his/her age. For more serious relationships age difference can be an issue.

Second, the guy wants to screw you, that's clear. If you want too, go ahead but DO NOT call him, next time you see him give him your number or, if not comfortable with that, your msn. Not because girls shouldn't call guys, that's utter bullshit but because it was him who first aproached you and made clear his interest.

If you aren't interested just wait till next time he sees you and asks, you tell him that your parents are against dating anyone right now and that frankly speaking you aren't thaaaaaat interested either, and then you give him back the paper with his number and say thank you.

Byrd
03-20-2009, 11:22 AM
This thread is making me laugh for so many reasons, and yes he's going to strangle you with his 12 inch manhood :haha:

Jōris
03-20-2009, 11:25 AM
I think you should go out with your MTF admirers Clydey or rocketassist. Or go out with Clydey and rocketassist as one if double penetration is your thing.

SwiSha
03-20-2009, 02:16 PM
omg a black guy asked me out today???

you couldnt write omg a guy asked me out today?

alfonsojose
03-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I had a date yesterday :D I met with a guy and we didn't have sex :woohoo: :woohoo: My first in six months :D

cobalt60
03-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Nina oh Nina, where are your street smarts?

And I can only smile at all the young guns on this thread;)

Ivanatis
03-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I had a date yesterday :D I met with a guy and we didn't have sex :woohoo: :woohoo: My first in six months :D

:spit:

Byrd
03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
What's next?, Omgosh the bloke has something between his legs. Advice needed. Should I touch it?

scarecrows
03-20-2009, 05:15 PM

yeah, rather weird putting it in the title

JolánGagó
03-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Well obviously the fact that he was black had some significance for NinaNina, perhaps she had that fantasy of sex with black guys :shrug:

Nathaliia
03-20-2009, 05:29 PM
What's next?, Omgosh the bloke has something between his legs. Advice needed. Should I touch it?
Stage two.

The boy I met at the supermarket didn't like that I spat out and called me rude. Was he right?

:D

Byrd
03-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Stage two.

The boy I met at the supermarket didn't like that I spat out and called me rude. Was he right?

:D

Straight to the business end eh?, why aren't more women like this :hearts: :haha:

Would save me a shitload as well :lol:

Nathaliia
03-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Straight to the business end eh?, why aren't more women like this :hearts: :haha:

Would save me a shitload as well :lol:
So you even wouldn't mind that she spits out? :eek:

Byrd
03-20-2009, 06:01 PM
So you even wouldn't mind that she spits out? :eek:

If it's at her house, I don't give a shit, otherwise she better be ready to lap it up :D

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Spitting out is very rude.

Snoo Foo
03-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I've never quite understood, where does one spit? On the floor? On him? Into the nearest commode? On the bed/sofa/whatever???? Or do you discreetly unfold your handkerchief, spit into it while pretending to wipe your mouth, and then replace it in your handbag?

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I've never quite understood, where does one spit? On the floor? On him? Into the nearest commode? On the bed/sofa/whatever???? Or do you discreetly unfold your handkerchief, spit into it while pretending to wipe your mouth, and then replace it in your handbag?

One should not spit.

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:08 PM

On her back is the best bet, but a know a mate who spits on their backs so they think he's done the job, and when they turn around money shots them :lol:...

Snoo Foo
03-20-2009, 07:33 PM
On her back is the best bet...

Maybe I'm not understanding something... how do you spit on your own back?

ryan23
03-20-2009, 07:48 PM
If he likes tennis Nina go for it if he doest dont- i'm sure he is a Monfils fan though :)

Henry Chinaski
03-20-2009, 07:48 PM
save yourself for me babe

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:49 PM

Moneyshot on her back instead of in her mouth, saves room getting dirty, and she can clean it off in the shower. Anyway probs best get back on topic.

ryan23
03-20-2009, 07:50 PM

Now theres an offer you cant refuse Nina,

Ivanatis
03-20-2009, 07:52 PM
:lol: if that guy saw this thread

TMJordan
03-20-2009, 07:52 PM

I agree here. A real life casanova. You can't refuse this offer.

10K Futures Qualifier
03-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Nina, did you call this boi?

Wassup people

GlennMirnyi
03-20-2009, 10:58 PM

Yeah, he confused things...

sigmagirl91
03-20-2009, 11:03 PM
First time for me :eek:. I was on the bus today and this guy beside me asked me all of a sudden if I wanted his phone number. I was listening to my ipod and only took my headphones out when a lot of people got out at a place that wasn't a usual stop. I just wanted to see what was going on when this guy started talking to me. I had seen him on the bus several times before. At first I couldn't hear what he was saying, but then I realized he was asking me if I wanted his number. I was just thinking "wtf?".

I couldn't believe he was interested in me before because it would have never occurred to me that I was his type. I ignored him at first because I thought he was just trying to be an asshole but he kept on asking me and then he kept on saying "You don't have to take it" every time I ignored his question and so I just kind of brushed him off. Then he proceeded to show me his phone number anyway and I couldn't ignore him anymore and I wasn't sure whether not taking it would be rude (I'm really bad at this kind of thing) so I just asked him why he wanted to give it to me and he said "I've seen you on here before, I think you're pretty":p.

I was really flattered because he looked like he was in his mid to late twenties and he was hot so I told him OK. He gave me his number and he told me to call him, I told him I would (even though inside I was thinking no way) and he asked me when so I panicked and told him tomorrow (hoping he would forget by then) and then he told me "don't take my number if you're not going to call me, can you call me today?":o and I just said "Oh, I'll see". He then asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no (I should have said yes but I wasn't really thinking and I thought it would be stupid to say yes since I had already taken his number). Then he asked me if I wanted a boyfriend and I just said "I don't know" (I feel really embarrassed now at how stupid and naive I probably seemed). He then asked me how old I was. I told him I was 18 and I asked him how old he was and he said he was 27. He then asked me whether this was too old for me. I just said "oh no" softly.

Thankfully the bus came to my stop by then and I got off, I can't really remember what happened after then. I was pretty embarrassed about the whole situation. We were the only ones talking on the bus, so everyone probably heard us and I probably sounded like an idiot.

Either way, I don't know whether or not to call him. I see him on my bus like once a week or once every other week so I can't just completely ignore him. He seems pretty intimidating :scared:. I think he is attractive but I mean I have to doubt his motives in hitting on me. I wouldn't even know what to do if I called him.

Can someone tell me how I should have reacted in this situation? I never know what to say in these kinds of situations. I feel like I always end up coming off as naive and stupid.

OMG!!! Typical white girl who hasn't been out with a black guy. Anything else you gotta tell us?

sigmagirl91
03-20-2009, 11:06 PM

Exactly....being that specific makes you sound racist AND childish. What if I came on here and said "a white guy asked me out today." To me, it's not a big deal. I suspect that the poster has some old-fashioned KKK parents who would shit their pants if she brought a black guy home.

TMJordan
03-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Exactly....being that specific makes you sound racist AND childish. What if I came on here and said "a white guy asked me out today." To me, it's not a big deal. I suspect that the poster has some old-fashioned KKK parents who would shit their pants if she brought a black guy home.

Childish? You are the idiot who was gloating like Fatass just won a GS before Fatbandian choked like he was sucking a big black cock.

fast_clay
03-21-2009, 12:08 AM
On her back is the best bet, but a know a mate who spits on their backs so they think he's done the job, and when they turn around money shots them :lol:...

hahahahha... ambushed... hahaha... hmm... could be worth a try for sh!ts n giggles...

Ozone
03-21-2009, 12:09 AM
I live in the States Nina?

TMJordan
03-21-2009, 12:12 AM

Yeah...but you're 12.

GlennMirnyi
03-21-2009, 12:52 AM

FilipeMB
03-21-2009, 12:52 AM
call the police :rolleyes:

habibko
03-21-2009, 12:58 AM
um.. am I the only one worrying here? we haven't heard from Nina since then :scared:

don't tell me.....:eek: :eek:

Ozone
03-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Yeah...but you're 12.
It was a joke I can get better. And im older than that. Canadian poser:p

10K Futures Qualifier
03-21-2009, 01:08 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was a joke I can get better. And im older than that. Canadian poser:p

:scratch:

Jōris
03-21-2009, 01:43 AM

Hey you can join Clydey and rocketassist and make her airtight.

~*BGT*~
03-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Spitting out is very rude.

One should not spit.

Ugh, it wouldn't even get in my mouth in the first place. :o Well, I don't mean "it", I mean the stuff that "comes" out of "it". ;) :p

Hey you can join Clydey and rocketassist and make her airtight.

:spit: OK, you're my favorite poster. :worship: You've made me laugh more than anyone all year. :haha:

habibko
03-21-2009, 01:56 AM
Ugh, it wouldn't even get in my mouth in the first place. :o Well, I don't mean "it", I mean the stuff that "comes" out of "it". ;) :p

well, as long as "it" is fine with you, I don't have much to complain about... :rolleyes:

<<<< WTF??? where did he come from :spit:

sigmagirl91
03-21-2009, 02:11 AM
Childish? You are the idiot who was gloating like Fatass just won a GS before Fatbandian choked like he was sucking a big black cock.

First of all, this thread is NOT about Rafa and David. This thread is about the real world we all live in. Please try really hard to separate tennis from non-tennis. Can you manage that for one second? If you're trying to insult me, then you'll have to go better than that. Right about now, your unfocused, off-topic bitch post does more to make YOU look childish, so get over yourself already.

Ilovetheblues_86
03-21-2009, 02:29 AM

Off course a black guy is weird for a white girl if she doesn´t like that typos, she is being honest, let´s stop trying to put racism in everything we read. The society is still divided even if it shouldn´t.
I would be proud of your honesty as well if you put "a white guy asked me out", it would be sincere and show it´s deffo out of your reality. ;)

sigmagirl91
03-21-2009, 02:32 AM
Off course a black guy is weird for a white girl if she doesn´t like that typos, she is being honest, let´s stop trying to put racism in everything ywe read.
I would be proud of your honesty as well if you put a white guy asked me out, it would be sincere and show it´s deffo out of your reality. ;)

I would say that a guy asked me out; then again, I would not expose my dating dilemmas to people I don't know, so this would not be a topic of conversation. All said, should a person's color matter?

Ilovetheblues_86
03-21-2009, 02:37 AM
I would say that a guy asked me out; then again, I would not expose my dating dilemmas to people I don't know, so this would not be a topic of conversation. All said, should a person's color matter?

I´m not defending a society divided by colors, nor defending that white is better than black (or vice-versa), but we can´t criticize someone for assuming a color preference for a date. To prefer white over black or black over white for a date is not racism since it represents different aspects of the "divided society" like culture, personal preferences and background history.

Jōris
03-21-2009, 02:40 AM
:spit: OK, you're my favorite poster. :worship: You've made me laugh more than anyone all year. :haha:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

She only mentioned it because it was the first time a black guy asked her out. I think some are reading too much into it.

GlennMirnyi
03-21-2009, 02:53 AM

You're a virgin, right?

habibko
03-21-2009, 03:02 AM
You're a virgin, right?

so when girls refer to "it" by "it", it means they are virgins? they could be just shy you know ;) :p

~*BGT*~
03-21-2009, 03:27 AM
You're a virgin, right?

Outed. :o Yes, but when it comes to that time, I've already made up my mind. Not gonna happen. :p

TMJordan
03-21-2009, 05:10 AM
First of all, this thread is NOT about Rafa and David. This thread is about the real world we all live in. Please try really hard to separate tennis from non-tennis. Can you manage that for one second? If you're trying to insult me, then you'll have to go better than that. Right about now, your unfocused, off-topic bitch post does more to make YOU look childish, so get over yourself already.

I know you are...but what am I?

El Legenda
03-21-2009, 05:37 AM
you are a MUG

sigmagirl91
03-21-2009, 09:14 AM
I know you are...but what am I?

How bland and unoriginal. :rolleyes: But thanks for the vcash.

JolánGagó
03-21-2009, 11:51 AM
mentioning someone's skin color isn't racism ffs, stop that idiocy.

fast_clay
03-21-2009, 12:04 PM
a white guy asked me out once... in Edinburgh... well... he didnt ask to go for a beer or anything... and there was about 7 of them... they said something about a wallet and blood but it's hard to understand a scot when you are sprinting... it was nice to get some attention anyways...

GlennMirnyi
03-21-2009, 05:45 PM
so when girls refer to "it" by "it", it means they are virgins? they could be just shy you know ;) :p

Nah, more like this - virgins say they won't do this and that but when the push comes to shove they all do it and realise it's not a big deal.

Outed. :o Yes, but when it comes to that time, I've already made up my mind. Not gonna happen. :p

That's what you say now.

Vida
03-21-2009, 06:07 PM
a white guy asked me out once... in Edinburgh... well... he didnt ask to go for a beer or anything... and there was about 7 of them... they said something about a wallet and blood but it's hard to understand a scot when you are sprinting... it was nice to get some attention anyways...

~*BGT*~
03-22-2009, 03:09 AM

No, Gu already knew. :confused:

Nah, more like this - virgins say they won't do this and that but when the push comes to shove they all do it and realise it's not a big deal.

You seem to have some experience? :p

That's what you say now.

Yeah, Korolev could have it.. easily. Benneteau too.

Ilovetheblues_86
03-22-2009, 03:39 AM

I look like Korolev, BGT :angel:

cobalt60
03-22-2009, 03:41 PM

~*BGT*~
03-22-2009, 10:14 PM
I look like Korolev, BGT :angel:

Pics or I don't believe you. :angel: :p

GlennMirnyi
03-23-2009, 11:52 PM

With virgins? Yeah. They are all talk and no game. :p

Tzar
03-24-2009, 05:02 AM
It seems Nina went for it.

Tzar
03-24-2009, 05:03 AM

What is a Cock?

I heard somewhere that the only player that sucks this things called COCK is Gasquet. :shrug:

And Federer secretly.

What is a Cock anyways?

habibko
03-24-2009, 05:20 AM
What is a Cock?

I heard somewhere that the only player that sucks this things called COCK is Gasquet. :shrug:

And Federer secretly.

What is a Cock anyways?

http://gettle.org/gallery/d/246-1/Fighting-Game-Cock.jpg

~*BGT*~
03-24-2009, 05:23 AM
What is a Cock?

And Federer secretly.

What is a Cock anyways?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

TennisViewer531
03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Call him! Have a life! :)

~*BGT*~
03-27-2009, 03:26 AM
With virgins? Yeah. They are all talk and no game. :p

So you talked some poor girl(s) out of a decision they made? You must have some magical hands, fingers, tongue... way with words. ;) :p

Machiavelli
03-27-2009, 07:57 AM
So you talked some poor girl(s) out of a decision they made? You must have some magical hands, fingers, tongue... way with words. ;) :p

The mighty trio - Gustavo, Pablin and Felipin have their own secret techniques how to handle virgins, it is not just about skill, it is a way of living.... :devil:

Nikki♥
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
The mighty trio - Gustavo, Pablin and Felipin have their own secret techniques how to handle virgins, it is not just about skill, it is a way of living.... :devil:

Objection!
One of them (or maybe even 2) is a virgin himself.

Tennis-Engineer
03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Objection!
One of them (or maybe even 2) is a virgin himself.

Pablin is a sex machine ! :lol: but I'm not sure about Felipin :scratch:

~*BGT*~
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM

I hope I don't ever run into one of you in a club or bar; I might wake up drugged and deflowered. ;) :p

Nikki♥
03-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Pablin is a sex machine ! :lol: but I'm not sure about Felipin :scratch:

Pablin = lots of talk, no action

Getta
07-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Nina's despair was genuine and sincerely expressed.

Henry Chinaski
07-01-2009, 03:03 PM
great thread. updates from Nina badly needed.

Filo V.
02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx356/EdieRose/Gif%20me/image-4-4.gif

GlennMirnyi
02-10-2011, 06:20 PM
One of the best threads ever here.

Johnny Groove
02-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Classic.