The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 10:11 PM
The title is for you *Raine ;)

Okay guys here is our very own AI thread :p This way we are not posting spoilers in the chat thread and whatnot :D

And we can post videos and pictures of Adam (and others, I suppose ;) :p)

YAY :bounce:

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Let's start this off right:

ZCXrygv1js0

:lick: :lick: :lick:

Lee
03-19-2009, 11:16 PM
So this thread talks about AI in general or just Adam Lambert worshipping? :p

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 11:19 PM
AI in general :D :rocker2:

I will change the thread title every once in a while :D

Snoo Foo
03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
oy oy oy that's my least favorite dude left on the show, why must it be him?

:secret: I read on the internets that it's rigged and the semifinalists have already been decided and one of them is this dude :yeah:

although if I were the AI people I might just leak something like this so that when it turned out not to be true everyone will be convinced it's not rigged.

I like that Allison girl the best, and :bibcry: anoop dog

edit: :haha: do they call them semifinalists? Or is that just when there's a draw? I meant final 4, anyway...

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 11:21 PM
SNOO :D

Already we are attracting people :D

Allison is cool too :D

My favorite two are Adam and Anoop :D

OOH I think I will go through and rank all my faves in order after final Jeopardy :dance:

Lee
03-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Right now, Matt and Megan are top of my list although I won't say they are my favourite. Megan definitely needs to do more than standing there moving here fingers while singing :o

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I liked Megan originally but the last few weeks she hasn't done much for me :shrug: This week she was sick but it was better than Rockin' Robin :tape: I'll see what she does this week before I give up on her :)

I think she has an interesting voice, I just think she'll struggle within the limitations of this show, and having to go along with all these silly themes with the uniqueness of her voice. :shrug:

Snoo Foo
03-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I like Lil too, I cried when she sang that hokey country song.

Snoo Foo
03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah I don't think I like megan, but the only thing I remember her singing is the country song which I didn't think she was very good but then it turned out she was deathly so what can you do.

edit: megan is the one with the tattoo arm? and she has a kid?

savesthedizzle
And Matt I liked and really noticed for the first time this week. He is climbing the rankings :D

:dance: I feel like one of those bracketoligists for college bball when during the whole season they'll be like UP THIS WEEK and DOWN THIS WEEK.

Up this week: Matt
Down this week: Danny

:lol:

savesthedizzle
I like Lil too, I cried when she sang that hokey country song.

I do not like Lil :lol:

Lee
03-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah I don't think I like megan, but the only thing I remember her singing is the country song which I didn't think she was very good but then it turned out she was deathly so what can you do.

edit: megan is the one with the tattoo arm? and she has a kid?

Yes, Megan has the tattoo arm but I think it's Alexis who has a kid.

savesthedizzle
03-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Yes, Megan has the tattoo arm but I think it's Alexis who has a kid.

Megan has a kid too ;)

Running:Free
03-19-2009, 11:58 PM
We need some 'Noop in here :p

t6B0f2vHfSw

:smoke:

Q_on7EOG8yk

Snoo Foo
03-20-2009, 12:00 AM
aside from lil, anoop, and allison, I have trouble remembering everyone's names, to me it's just "blind piano gye," "tattoo arm," "big man with weird teeth," "eyeliner dude," "dark-haired dude with glasses."

but I guess now I can forget alexis' name, now that I've learned it.

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Okay my rankings of the top 10 :p

1. Adam :worship: Unique, amazing, sexy, awesome.
2. Anoop: I LOVE ANOOP I ALMOST BOYCOTTED THIS SHOW BECAUSE OF HIM. lol.
3. Kris: Cutie who reminds me of Mark Ruffalo :lick:
4. Matt: This week he grew on me, he is likely to rise and fall as the season goes on
5. Allison: My fave girl this season. She's fun and kinda weird and I like that :p
6. Danny: wasn't as good as BFF Jamar but I used to like him, but now I'm starting to realize his limitations :p
7. Megan: has been disappointing me lately, don't think this is the right show for her
8. Lil : not my type
9. Scott: nice voice, but I would never buy a CD... too "inspriational" and boring :shrug:
10. Michael: just not really my type

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 12:04 AM
We need some 'Noop in here :p

t6B0f2vHfSw

:smoke:

Q_on7EOG8yk

:yeah: :D

Baghdatis#1
03-20-2009, 12:08 AM
I only like the early rounds:p
the rest is so boring:rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 12:22 AM
lvwcJUhIa0U

*Raine
03-20-2009, 12:34 AM
:wavey: I just woke up

:rocker: Jess thank you for making this thread and for the thread title. :angel::hug:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 12:36 AM
:wavey: I just woke up

:rocker: Jess thank you for making this thread and for the thread title. :angel::hug:

:hug: anything for my fellow Lambert-loving partner in crime ;)

*Raine
03-20-2009, 01:11 AM
:hug: anything for my fellow Lambert-loving partner in crime ;)

:hug:

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down :aplot: :aplot: :aplot:
and the flames went higher.

Lee
03-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Kris looks like Mark Ruffalo? :eek: Well, I haven't had the chance to take a really good look at Kris so far (I missed his performance this week, I haven't watched last week, ....)

Start googling Kris....

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Kris looks like Mark Ruffalo? :eek: Well, I haven't had the chance to take a really good look at Kris so far (I missed his performance this week, I haven't watched last week, ....)

Start googling Kris....

A young Mark Ruffalo :p

I think the faces are very similar. Also something about his lips I think. They could at least be brothers :rolls: I think there's a similarity in the face.

Totally different hair. But similar faces.

Lee
03-20-2009, 03:15 AM
OK :p Kris doesn't have the maturity and worldly feel. And he definitely doesn't make my toes curl :angel:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 03:17 AM
OK :p Kris doesn't have the maturity and worldly feel. And he definitely doesn't make my toes curl :angel:

:lol: :aplot: :speakles:

Lee
03-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Let's say Mark Ruffalo is "yummy" :lick:

savesthedizzle
03-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Yes, I think I gathered this much ;) :lol:

PennyThePenguin
03-20-2009, 01:37 PM
oooooh. AI thread! I liked alexis. :sad: but she's gone now so :awww: heard her itw with ryan on the radio yesterday morning though :D

what else...uhm. I liked scott in the audtions. but he seems to be getting to become a weaker performer each week. so we'll wait and see. he's still on my radar though :) and danny and kris. adam...not really my type. Lil, definitely not my type. michael and matt are ok for now, anoop :heart: , megan and allison...okkkkkk :D like them more than Lil at least :lol:

nashty
03-21-2009, 03:57 AM
AI thread!! :D

Never knew so many people like Adam. He kind of scares me.

Anoop :inlove:

Spirit_fire
03-21-2009, 01:59 PM
ANOOP dawg! :inlove:
No one else. :)

carlhiro
03-23-2009, 02:34 AM
anyone a Matt Giraud tard?

I love Matt Giraud as much as I love Nolé.

*Raine
03-23-2009, 02:44 AM
anyone a Matt Giraud tard?

I love Matt Giraud as much as I love Nolé.

Hahaha :lol:

We're everywhere huh? We both post in PEX, Idol Forums and MTF. :devil:

I like Matt too. ;) I saw your post in the Matt Giraud Photo thread.. I replied to your post, I said: "My fellow Novak fan". I also saw your status there Fav. tennis player: Novak Djokovic. Pasaway tayo. :p

I'm silent_dice in IDF and bl_cablay in PEX.

*Raine
03-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Michael Sarver is my favorite :inlove: :inlove:(I'm really glad he wasn't eliminated). I also like Adam, Kris, Allison, Anoop and Matt.

:scratch: I've posted all my thoughts regarding last week's performances in the chat thread, so I'll just make it short here.

I loved Lil Rounds, Adam, Kris, Matt, Anoop and Allison's performances. Adam was the best of the night IMO, that performance was so hot, sexy, haunting, captivating and arousing at the same time :drool: :inlove:. Reminded me of songs of Japanese Rock musicians.

I didn't like Alexis' performance.. it felt disconnected for me, I prefer her when she sang Dirty Diana and the song she performed before she made it to the top 12. Danny - can't stand him sorry :o, I liked his performance of PYT though. His Jesus Take The Wheel performance didn't do much for me either. It seemed forced especially the second half of the song. Scott - like him, but his performances are always the same week after week, I would like to see him change it up. Michael, as much as I love him, I wasn't a fan of his performance last week, sure it was fun but it didn't show his great soulful vocals.

On to motown week, I love motown :inlove:. I just hope there won't be too many karaoke performances this week. Go Michael.. Adam, Kris, Matt, Anoop and Allison. :rocker2::rocker2:

*Raine
03-25-2009, 03:24 AM
Pictures: :p

Group:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2064/85493809101.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5707/85493818101.jpg

Adam:
http://lambert-pics.com/thumbnails.php?album=68

Michael:
http://i40.tinypic.com/wwlnd1.jpg
http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/50/38/0...90212173732.jpg

Danny:
http://i40.tinypic.com/34rhvk1.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/20itbw3.jpg

Allison:
http://media.americanidol.com/photos/572/40799.jpg

Kris:
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/chd-sc-ai8-01/Kris/PAI/CHD-PAI-Kris-0021.jpg
w/ his wife:
http://www.krisallenfan.com/gallery/albums/Miscellaneous%20Photos/Personal%20Photos/normal_13.jpg

Lil Rounds:
http://i43.tinypic.com/30lyo34.jpg

Megan:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5403/85346037.jpg

Scott:
http://i40.tinypic.com/f3fdox.jpg

Matt:
http://mattgiraud.fan-sites.org/gallery/index.php?cat=4

Anoop:
http://i42.tinypic.com/n2esg4.jpg

savesthedizzle
03-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Adam :inlove: :inlove:

I will recap my faves after the show ends :D

03-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Only watched the first hour.

Noop was :inlove:

Megan/Lil :scratch: Nothing going for them :shrug:

Michael/Scott :yawn:

savesthedizzle
03-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Anoop was great :D

Okay I liked them in this order:

1. Adam :inlove: the softer side of Adam is just as good as the sexy side.
2. Allison : did a really really good performance
3. Anoop :worship: I agree with whichever judge it was that wanted him to pump it up.. I want a bit of My Prerogative Anoop back :p
4. Kris: Very nice
5. Danny: I used to love him but his performances are all so similar with his growly voice lately... meh it was decent though.
6. Matt: Good in parts, meh in parts.
7. Lil: Kinda sucked in a week she should have been awesome.
8. Michael: :yawn:
9. Megan: Erm not very good, and I like her.
10. Scott: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

*Raine
03-26-2009, 02:22 AM
I have yet to see the episode tonight which will be in 8 hours.

My bathroom break will be when Danny sings. I can't stand that guy. Ugh.

Jess: I read Adam was great today. And that he doesn't have that much makeup on. :D :inlove:

savesthedizzle
03-26-2009, 02:28 AM
I have yet to see the episode tonight which will be in 8 hours.

Jess: I read Adam was great today. And that he doesn't have that much makeup on. :D :inlove:

No makeup (besides regular stage makeup)! He even took off his nail polish! And he wears a suit!

He looks like he belongs in the Jonas Brothers "Lovebug" video please don't let me be the only one who knows this music video :lol:

Snoo Foo
03-26-2009, 03:01 AM
OK I wasn't paying really good attention but I thought overall it was a sucky night performance wise, and Paula and Simon have got to be shtupping or something, that was some weird shit but I never really watched this show so maybe that's how it always is.

1. dude seriously, even though i really didn't like him much before, Adam was The. Best. tonight, also much better look without the freaking eyeliner, his hair looked... better. But really his singing was the best. :yeah:

2. Anoop, meh

3-9. I can't remember, the rest of them sucked for the most part, I was surprised, I kept agreeing with everything Simon said, also I didn't really see the first gye (Matt?), and I can't tell if it's the performances I didn't like or the weird cheeseball arrangements with the backup singers and the orchestrations, just weird, not the way I thought it should sound, even Lil and Allison who are two of my faves were not all that wow. I couldn't even work up some sympathy enthusiasm for the blind guy.

LAST. Oy Megan, I thought she kinda sucked last time but I thought it was cuz she was sick, she is mad cute but omg I don't get it, her voice is really nasal and she butchered one of my favoritest songs. :mad:

*Raine
03-26-2009, 03:20 AM
I also read Michael wasn't good today. I guess my favorite will be gone tomorrrow :sad: . I want it to be Megan though. :o

No makeup (besides regular stage makeup)! He even took off his nail polish! And he wears a suit!

He looks like he belongs in the Jonas Brothers "Lovebug" video please don't let me be the only one who knows this music video :lol:

:D :inlove::inlove::inlove: *must resist watching the video right now* :angel:

I don't like the Jonas Brothers so I haven't watched a single video of them. :o

1. dude seriously, even though i really didn't like him much before, Adam was The. Best. tonight, also much better look without the freaking eyeliner, his hair looked... better. But really his singing was the best. :yeah:

:D:banana:

03-26-2009, 03:49 AM

:rolls: :smooch:

Lee
03-26-2009, 04:03 AM
This Adam Lambert blew me away tonight :bigclap:

Lee
03-26-2009, 04:07 AM
Anoop was great :D

Okay I liked them in this order:

1. Adam :inlove: the softer side of Adam is just as good as the sexy side.
2. Allison : did a really really good performance
3. Anoop :worship: I agree with whichever judge it was that wanted him to pump it up.. I want a bit of My Prerogative Anoop back :p
4. Kris: Very nice
5. Danny: I used to love him but his performances are all so similar with his growly voice lately... meh it was decent though.
6. Matt: Good in parts, meh in parts.
7. Lil: Kinda sucked in a week she should have been awesome.
8. Michael: :yawn:
9. Megan: Erm not very good, and I like her.
10. Scott: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Agree with most although I may like to rearrange the standing between the last 3 a little bit. Well, it really doesn't matter right?

Adam (tonight's version) reminds me a young Kurt Russell.

Stephie Cesc
03-26-2009, 05:11 AM
My Top 3 tonight is definitely Adam, Kris and Anoop:hearts:
Though I don't really like Adam before, I gotta say that I'm starting to believe that he will be winning this!
His vocals...are just crazy!:angel:

As for the others, some were okay, and some were really horrible :p:eek:

Fee
03-26-2009, 05:44 AM
I only saw half the show. Adam was awesome, rocking the Chris Isaak look and he held the high voice consistently. Even Justin Timberlake isn't always consistent.

Allison was pretty good too, I'm sorry I missed Anoop and baby Timberlake (can't remember his name).

Scott and Megan are probably 2 of the bottom 3. I have nothing for Michael or Danny, and would probably not miss them. I agree Lil was lost this week and she should not have been. Hope she can hang in there for another week.

PennyThePenguin
03-26-2009, 06:11 AM

I actually likened adam today to zac efron in hairspray :p

savesthedizzle
03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
I actually likened adam today to zac efron in hairspray :p

Ugh. Zac Efron. I do not like to think of him and Adam in the same thought.

*Raine
03-26-2009, 12:19 PM
dhsafkhsakfjsaljf
I love you Adam. :worship: :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Rocker look/Gentleman look still takes my breath away. That performance was great, those high notes were mind blowing. Another great week for him. :worship:

I'll post my rankings later.

savesthedizzle
03-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Adam :worship:

Just felt the need to say it again. His vocals are just :drool:

A friend of mine last night actually said that it is unfair to have him in this competition because his vocals are just in another league :D

Lee
03-27-2009, 12:06 AM

Just felt the need to say it again. His vocals are just :drool:

A friend of mine last night actually said that it is unfair to have him in this competition because his vocals are just in another league :D

Right now, Adam is just in another league for the rest of the field.

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Elimination time!

I think Scott or Michael.

Lee
03-27-2009, 12:09 AM
My pick is Michael. 3 more hours from here but I don't mind knowing the result first hand here. :lol:

On the other hand, Scott definitely has less fan support than Michael.

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:26 AM
oh shit is this on right now?

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:27 AM
oh shit is this on right now?

Sure is :)

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:28 AM
My pick is Michael. 3 more hours from here but I don't mind knowing the result first hand here. :lol:

On the other hand, Scott definitely has less fan support than Michael.

Our dear Raine is the only person I know who likes Michael :rolls:

Then again I know no one who is a Scott-tard. :rolls:

I would make my name Adamtard but that would get so misconstrued on here :sad:

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:28 AM
arrrgh :banghead: what did I miss, did they send someone off?

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:30 AM
arrrgh :banghead: what did I miss, did they send someone off?

You missed nothing except Ruben Studdard.

Therefore you have tuned in at the correct time.

Matt and Michael are in the bottom 3 so far :p

Matt does not belong there according to DialIdol :scratch: they are not usually SO off like this. :scratch:

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:31 AM
uh oh I bet it's Scott but it should be Megan

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:32 AM
uh oh I bet it's Scott but it should be Megan

It should really be both of them and Matt should be safe, but, alas. :(

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I already forgot which one is Matt, the big dude with the weird teeth?

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:37 AM
I already forgot which one is Matt, the big dude with the weird teeth?

No no, the Justin Timberlake wannabe.

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:38 AM
aw man that's such boolschetts

edit: I mean about who they picked, cuz even though he was pretty sucky she was total shit.

edit: I mean the third person in the bottom, are we not spost to put spoilers here?

edit: ok that's cool, whew.

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Dude Matt Giraud was NOT in the bottom two :rolls: :rolls: he just was not.

Oh producers, you're so funny with this. :rolls:

Bye Michael, you are for SURE going home.

Lee
03-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Our dear Raine is the only person I know who likes Michael :rolls:

Then again I know no one who is a Scott-tard. :rolls:

I would make my name Adamtard but that would get so misconstrued on here :sad:

Make it AdamLambertTard then :lol:

Matt in bottom 3? :eek: Who else? (other than Michael) Megan?

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:44 AM
Make it AdamLambertTard then :lol:

Matt in bottom 3? :eek: Who else? (other than Michael) Megan?

Scott!

They made him sit down though.

Matt and Michael in bottom two.

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 12:46 AM
AdamLambtard? RagingLambtard?

Lee
03-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Scott!

They made him sit down though.

Matt and Michael in bottom two.

Bye bye Michael

I guess Scott will walk from his baby grand next week :lol:

Lee
03-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Jess, if you are reading this - that Adam you like on AI looked really fat this week.

Jess, do you see this in Rafa chat thread?

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Jess, do you see this in Rafa chat thread?

:rolls: I did not.

Snoo Foo
03-27-2009, 01:01 AM
so do they only get one rescue for the whole season or what? awwww, back to the oilrig big fella, chau :hug:

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 01:02 AM
so do they only get one rescue for the whole season or what? awwww, back to the oilrig big fella, chau :hug:

Yah only one, and they can't use it after it gets down to 5 people :p

And if they use it then two people go home the next week :p

03-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Produces 'effing with the bottom 3 big time :lol: They have to save Megan for a week or two more, so that there aren't only 2 girls left in the top 9 :p

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 03:42 AM
aw man that's such boolschetts

edit: I mean about who they picked, cuz even though he was pretty sucky she was total shit.

edit: I mean the third person in the bottom, are we not spost to put spoilers here?

edit: ok that's cool, whew.

:rolls: I didn't see all these edits before.. so BD-esque.

Yah spoilers are fine here because we made this thread to avoid spoiling in the chat thread. West coasters and internationals come here at their own risk :p

Lee
03-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Produces 'effing with the bottom 3 big time :lol: They have to save Megan for a week or two more, so that there aren't only 2 girls left in the top 9 :p

That's what I think too especially some of the guys are not that spectacular themselves.

*Raine
03-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o :lol:

I managed to click the reply button w/o reading the posts here. I have yet to watch the episode in 7 hours so I'm trying not to read who got eliminated. I do have a feeling that it's Michael. :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

That's okay.. :crying2::crying2::crying2: I still have another no. 1 favorite left if he left - Adam. He just became my no. 1 fave tied with Michael last night. :angel:

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 03:50 AM
That's what I think too especially some of the guys are not that spectacular themselves.

I just think it's hilarious they put Matt Giraud in the bottom 2 when that is not even possible. They made it so obvious :rolls:

I wonder how long they're going to "protect" Scott for.

savesthedizzle
03-27-2009, 03:51 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o :lol:

I managed to click the reply button w/o reading the posts here. I have yet to watch the episode in 7 hours so I'm trying not to read who got eliminated. I do have a feeling that it's Michael. :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

That's okay.. :crying2::crying2::crying2: I still have another no. 1 favorite left if he left - Adam. He just became my no. 1 fave tied with Michael last night. :angel:

Why would you even come in here?! You are living dangerously :hug:

Adam looked like his normal self tonight :D

Lee
03-27-2009, 04:00 AM
I just think it's hilarious they put Matt Giraud in the bottom 2 when that is not even possible. They made it so obvious :rolls:

I wonder how long they're going to "protect" Scott for.

They should put Megan there to make it more exciting :shrug: Or even keep Scott with Michael in the bottom 2.

And Scott won't be there long. As I said before, they would like to keep the girls a bit longer, so the next one leaving will be a guy too....

Fee
03-27-2009, 05:23 AM
You missed nothing except Ruben Studdard.

Therefore you have tuned in at the correct time.

Matt and Michael are in the bottom 3 so far :p

Matt does not belong there according to DialIdol :scratch: they are not usually SO off like this. :scratch:

No of course he doesn't, they always screw with the bottom 2. They are not to be trusted.

star
03-27-2009, 09:53 PM
I only download a very few performances from AI -- even though iTunes is like crack for me -- but I wanted Make You Feel My Love and the studio version of it is really good. :worship: Kris.

BUT I also downloaded Tracks of my Tears and the studio version was so different. I don't know why. It had a full orchestra and it was a lot faster. The performance was much better -- a little rougher, but the style was so much better.

Stephie Cesc
03-28-2009, 04:25 AM
I only download a very few performances from AI -- even though iTunes is like crack for me -- but I wanted Make You Feel My Love and the studio version of it is really good. :worship: Kris.

I rarely download songs from itunes... but I did download Make You Feel My Love! It's really nice and I love Kris too! :inlove:

nashty
03-29-2009, 11:47 PM

BUT I also downloaded Tracks of my Tears and the studio version was so different. I don't know why. It had a full orchestra and it was a lot faster. The performance was much better -- a little rougher, but the style was so much better.

The studio version of last week was like crap. I think they used the original arrangement and not how the contestants performed. It's like they just put the contestants' voices on top of the original ones.:o

star
03-30-2009, 01:04 AM
The studio version of last week was like crap. I think they used the original arrangement and not how the contestants performed. It's like they just put the contestants' voices on top of the original ones.:o

I didn't hear any of the others. But Lambert didn't even sing the song the same. So, I bought the performance version :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 10:23 PM
This week's theme is "Top Downloads" :scratch: kind of vague... waiting for MJ to post spoilers. :lol:

03-31-2009, 10:32 PM
This week's theme is "Top Downloads" :scratch: kind of vague... waiting for MJ to post spoilers. :lol:

It's iTunes Top 100. :p

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 10:33 PM
Ah, much better :D

Let me take a little look and make some guesses... who do we have left...

Adam-
Anoop-
Allison-
Danny-
Matt-
Megan-
Kris-
Lil-
Scott-

Okay let me guess what they will sing :)

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I surely will get Adam wrong :rolls: There's so much rap in the top 100 right now :rolls:

Adam- I would love for him to do like... Lady GaGa :rolls: but my guess is Don't Stop Believin' - Journey :D That might be right actually, I can totally picture him singing it.
Anoop- Mad - Ne-Yo :rolls: ???
Allison- My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson or Hot N Cold - Katy Perry or So What - Pink (which is #100.. barely makes it)
Danny- Love Who You Love - Rascal Flatts or Here Comes Goodbye - Rascall Flatts.. I definitely see him singing Rascal Flatts :rolls: because I see his voice fitting with nothing else in top 100
Matt- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz or Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Megan-absolute nothing fits her.. so all I've got is some weird version of The Fear- Lily Allen :rolls: and it would be dreadful.
Kris- 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's.. with his guitar maybe.
Lil- Halo - Beyonce? :unsure:
Scott- Viva La Vida - Coldplay... and he'll play the piano :p

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:02 PM
I would say Adam could do Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon, but he already did Ring of Fire, and I don't think he'll do another fire song :rolls: I'm fairly sure he'll do Journey since he's a big fan :lol:

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
It's not Itunes top 100... because now I see some spoilers and some of these songs are MUCH older from like pre-Itunes time even :rolls:

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
BUT according to spoilers, Danny DOES sing Rascal Flatts :rolls: :rolls:

03-31-2009, 11:29 PM
It's not Itunes top 100... because now I see some spoilers and some of these songs are MUCH older from like pre-Itunes time even :rolls:

Apparently Paula said somewhere that its all the songs that made #1 on iTunes since they started keeping record. :shrug:

We'll see in 30 mins. :p

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:33 PM
Don't Speak by No Doubt was #1 on iTunes? :scratch:

I like my current list of just anything on iTunes better :mad:

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:34 PM
And Lauren Hill was #1 on iTunes? I find all this hard to believe because these songs are old :rolls:

But I guess we'll see. :D

Lee
03-31-2009, 11:47 PM
Viva la Vida.... I only listen to radio when I am driving. And everytime I drive, I hear that song on the radio :help: OK, I do like the song but.......

savesthedizzle
03-31-2009, 11:48 PM
Well no one is doing it for real :sad:

BUT MY LIST WAS BETTER THAN THEIRS :mad:

Lee
03-31-2009, 11:51 PM
It will be a bit more than 2 hours before my AI starts.

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:02 AM
I missed a lot of stuff happening in here, was there another episode I missed? this is perfect timing, hope this is over just in time for rafelin's match.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:03 AM
No I don't think so :scratch:

I speculated tonight songs but was really wrong, except for somehow knowing Danny was going to sing Rascall Flatts :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:04 AM
"popular" downloads. VAGUE MUCH? :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Oh Anoop. :help:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes :help: :sad:

04-01-2009, 12:09 AM
What was it? :speakles: I didn't start watching. Didn't think he'd be up so soon.

:unsure:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:11 AM
kara doesn't understand anoop. or whatever her name is. she just doesn't get it.

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Oh my god this entire premise is just to set them up to look like ginormous eriets, on the bright side maybe bob fucking marley will be the final nail in megan's coffin, if she pulls this off I will :worship:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:19 AM
What was it? :speakles: I didn't start watching. Didn't think he'd be up so soon.

:unsure:

Caught Up by Usher :tape:

Oh my god this entire premise is just to set them up to look like ginormous eriets, on the bright side maybe bob fucking marley will be the final nail in megan's coffin, if she pulls this off I will :worship:

Um. :tape: to Megan too :tape: :tape:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
goddamn I can't stand her voice, even her speaking voice is too nasal or whatever the word is.

04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Megan smiling through every performance, no matter what song she sings :help:

Going to see how bad Anoop was on Rickey's. :tape:

04-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Noooooooooo. I like this song. Danny's going to kill it :sobbing: :ras:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:27 AM
:hug: in advance

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:29 AM
I don't know this song, which might be why I think he's the best so far tonight :yeah:

which isn't saying much...

savesthedizzle
Danny is bad also. He was off key for a lot of the song :tape:

His voice is too growly for this. They're going to eat this shit up.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:31 AM
THEY ARE LOVING IT WTF?

:scratch: :rolls:

stop pimping him so obviously. it was not even good :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:32 AM
oh come on allison baby :scared:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Her hair :speakles:

04-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I liked the start. Then, not so much.

:shrug:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:35 AM
She messed up lyrics in the beginning :tape:

I'm not so sure about that, but it wasn't awful I don't think.

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:37 AM
meh

oy who cares about the stupid dress

04-01-2009, 12:38 AM
So far, for me: Allison, Anoop, Danny, and then Megan.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:39 AM
I cannot believe they were so harsh with her and raved about Gokey so much :rolls: :rolls:

Oh AI :rolls: you are such a farce :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:39 AM
So far, for me: Allison, Anoop, Danny, and then Megan.

Same for me so far :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Like always, Scott = :yawn:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:45 AM
scott got a makeover :yeah:

but arrrgh, of all the billy joel songs... this really is red-roof-innish

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Even if he is like... screaming/belting, still :yawn: :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:47 AM
he sounds like barry manilow to me. he shoulda done, like, piano man or that song about women... always a woman or whatever.

dammit man paula is a fuckin weirdo but I can't help but like her.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:50 AM
:lol: she is. I met her once, like a billion years ago though, before she got weird :haha:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Matt :unsure:

I didn't feel his weird grinding into the keyboard :unsure:

04-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Is anyone going to do well tonight? :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Vamos Lil :scared:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 12:59 AM
ack ack ack I don't know this song but I think I hate it... oh no no no

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Um I don't like this either, and I hate her hair like that. I started hating on it last week when she looked like Mrs. Winslow from Family Matters.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:01 AM
The key change was rough :scared:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:02 AM
yeah see, that song just sux so bad I can't even tell if she was good or what

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Come on Adam, I am scared for this song.

Why does everyone suck tonight?

Snoo Foo
:tears: omg baby is too cute... not fair

the judges were right, please no more goddamn adult contemporary

savesthedizzle
:tears: omg baby is too cute... not fair

the judges were right, please no more goddamn adult contemporary

Yes :awww:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Oh boy :unsure:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:12 AM
oh my god he can't get any gayer, he's like a supernelly kurt russell, but I dig it :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
Um not my favorite Adam by FAR, but I thought still better than everyone else :rolls:

I don't know what to say.

Which is how I mostly feel after all of Adam's performances.

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Studio 57 Kara? Really? :rolls: I love how Simon is like "I think you mean 54" :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:15 AM
dude I thought it was fuckin awesome, one of my favorite things I have seen on this show ever, also I hope he is done with that eyeliner foreber.

studio 57 = studio 54 :confused:

edit: dammit I didn't hear simon's correction :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
dude I thought it was fuckin awesome, one of my favorite things I have seen on this show ever, also I hope he is done with that eyeliner foreber.

He said it like.. not into the mic, he leaned back in his chair and like tried to tap her and like muttered it :rolls:

I liked the eyeliner. I hate this Elvis hair :sad:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:19 AM
oy he better not fuck this up, I love this song

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Kris is already the best of the night after singing like 3 words :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:22 AM
oy vey I didn't like it so much and they are going nutzo, shows what I know, it was too slow for me

04-01-2009, 01:23 AM
That was pretty good :yeah:

Aright, so in order:

Kris
Adam
Allison/Anoop
Scott
Lil'
Matt
Danny
Megan

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 01:29 AM
1. Adam - fucking awesome
2. Danny
3. Allison
4. Anoop
5. Scotty boy
6. Kris
7. Lil
8. Megan - no no no no no no

although really 2-7, I don't know, it's really a toss up

Matt - I wasn't paying attention

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 01:40 AM
That was pretty good :yeah:

Aright, so in order:

Kris
Adam
Allison/Anoop
Scott
Lil'
Matt
Danny
Megan

I pretty much agree, I think I liked Matt more than Lil and I like Scott less than Lil..

Kris, Adam, Allison, Anoop, Matt, Lil, Scott, Danny, Megan :shrug:

*Raine
04-01-2009, 02:13 AM
I can't comment on the performances because they have yet to show it later today in our time zone. :p

However, I read Adam and Kris were great tonight. :D:D:D:D

I bet you're so happy right now Jess. ;)

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Anoop was not great though :sad: my Noop is in danger :sad: But yes, Kris and Adam were good :D

Lee
04-01-2009, 02:22 AM
I missed Anoop's performance. We were having dinner and my son wanted to watch another channel :armed:

My Oh My Megan!

*Raine
04-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Anoop was not great though :sad: my Noop is in danger :sad: But yes, Kris and Adam were good :D

I haven't seen the episode but I knew who were good or bad based on what my felllow David Cook fans were saying in our idol chat.

I have a feeling Anoop/ Matt will be in the bottom 3 again tomorrow. :sad:

Btw do you want an Adam Lambert siggy? :D

I missed Anoop's performance. We were having dinner and my son wanted to watch another channel :armed:

My Oh My Megan!

Megan needs to go SOON. :mad:

She should have left in the top 12.

04-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Gokey is on top of the DI predictions, and Noop in the bottom 3.

:rolleyes:

Lee
04-01-2009, 02:56 AM
I don't like Matt's performance and that's not the right song for him.

Lee
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
he sounds like barry manilow to me. he shoulda done, like, piano man or that song about women... always a woman or whatever.

dammit man paula is a fuckin weirdo but I can't help but like her.

I don't think those songs fit Scott's personality.

Snoo Foo
04-01-2009, 03:04 AM

oh dear, that's an even bigger problem :awww:

Lee
04-01-2009, 03:09 AM
oh dear, that's an even bigger problem :awww:

Since he lives in the same city as I do, I have a certain image of him :lol:

Lee
04-01-2009, 03:12 AM
Still no competition for Adam.

*Raine
04-01-2009, 03:26 AM

:mad::o When will this guy be eliminated. :rolleyes: His growly vocals get on my nerves everytime. Didn't like him from the beginning anyway. He also comes off as he thinks he's so great. :o

Still no competition for Adam.

:D

Stephie Cesc
04-01-2009, 11:37 AM
As usual, Adam and Kris are the best!! :dance:
yeah I'm afraid that Anoop is gonna be in the bottom 3 , very poor song choice...:eek:
When can Danny and Megan leave the show? :p, never liked them.

yay David Cook will be on AI tomorrow:bounce: Can't Wait!

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 12:15 PM

The Gokey fangirls are intense. Bah, I'm still bitter they let him through probably because of his wife, but not Jamar. Jamar was a) better, b) would have been an interesting addition to the top 36 and surely would have made it into the top 12, and he made songs his own a la Adam etc. I do not know if I will get over this by the end of the season hahahah.

A friend and I were discussing Anoop last night.. and while he has a great very smooth voice, there's something just... weird about him. And I think it's because his personality doesn't fit his body. If anyone has seen pictures of him from his young adolescence, he was fairly pudgy and kind of your stereotypical nerdy Indian kid. He's grown up into a pretty good looking guy, but I think the person inside is still the chubby nerd. So there is a part of him that is overcompensating for this and trying really hard to be "cool" so that the personality fits what's on the outside now. I mean... doing Usher is kind of trying way too hard to be cool. When he did My Prerogative even, the whole performance was trying very very very hard. So I think some people are just not that into him because he just makes you feel a little uncomfortable. He's not as comfortable in his own skin as Kris or Adam :shrug:

Yeah, I agreed with the judges that he should stick more to the R&B side of pop and not the rock side of pop.

Scott's personality/singing style to me, he should be singing contemporary Christian music and staying away from top 40 radio :shrug:

:mad::o When will this guy be eliminated. :rolleyes: His growly vocals get on my nerves everytime. Didn't like him from the beginning anyway. He also comes off as he thinks he's so great. :o
:D

Yeah I'm over Danny now completely. I used to like him, but other people are really stepping up their game (Kris) and Danny is just getting old.

As usual, Adam and Kris are the best!! :dance:
yeah I'm afraid that Anoop is gonna be in the bottom 3 , very poor song choice...:eek:
When can Danny and Megan leave the show? :p, never liked them.

yay David Cook will be on AI tomorrow:bounce: Can't Wait!

Megan needs to go.

Also seriously, wtf has the show done to Lil Rounds. The hair is AWFUL. I liked her with the kind of sassy short style she had when the show started. This weave she is wearing now is just... blah. Awful. And then her song choice, how did she go from a very modern Mary J. Blige singing R&B diva to someone in an evening gown singing Celine Dion? :tape: Simon was totally right when he said the personality was being sucked out of her. :tape:

nashty
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM

I didn't like Matt's performance at all! But I think it's not the song (maybe partly 'cause I like that song). I'm thinking more of how he sang it. It's just not right. It would've been better if he didn't change it much.

I wasn't able to catch the first half of the show. :bigcry:

Lee
04-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Scott's personality/singing style to me, he should be singing contemporary Christian music and staying away from top 40 radio :shrug:

That's exactly my image of him. Sitting in front of his baby grand in the hall of a Christian church. With a large choir wearing robes in the background. :rolls:

and there are tons of churches like this in Scottsdale

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 02:31 PM
That's exactly my image of him. Sitting in front of his baby grand in the hall of a Christian church. With a large choir wearing robes in the background. :rolls:

I kind of picture him at like... big national youth conferences singing inspirational songs at his piano.

Do you know those commercials they have sometimes for like 5 disc compilations of Christian music and as the songs scroll down they show you clips of people in large groups singing like, "Shine Jesus Shine" while waving their arms and swaying.

That's what I see him doing :tape: :rolls:

Lee
04-01-2009, 02:41 PM
:haha: :haha:

kind of off topic but........ One of the local Catholic prep schools will have Obama come to make a speech :eek: :eek: :eek: and we have a bunch of righteous Catholics protesting this because Obama supports abortion in his policy. :tape: OK, I'm not a supporter of abortion but can't they look over this and see that it's a lifetime experience for those kids having the president of USA talking to them in their school. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I wish Obama would come talk to me :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Okay time for work, when I come home at 9 I expect to see MEGAN LEAVING.

Lee
04-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I wish Obama would come talk to me :rolls:

Come to study in ASU :lol: He will make a commencement speech there.

*Raine
04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
My rankings:

1. Kris - He gets better week after week. The vocals and the piano fit together in such a beautiful and mesmerizing way. :inlove::inlove:

2. Adam - Aww I miss the old hair but this one will do , another good performance from Adam,it was very entertaining..insane vocal range. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

3. Scott - His performances have been wearing me down week after week. But tonight I felt the emotions he poured in this song. Pretty impressive. :)

4. Allison - *cue Voltes 5 opening theme music here* Tatoe arashi ga hukou tomo
Tatoe oonami areru tomo. :rolls:What was Allison's wearing and what's up w/ the hair? She looked like a Japanese gothic lolita to me who was about to attend an anime convention.:rolls:

Her edgy voice suited this song IMO. I liked it.

5. Matt - Not as bad as the judges thought it was. I actually liked it. I may be alone in the opinion that it was quite nice, not as bad as Viva La Vida but it wasn't his best performance either.

He's starting to become more good looking for me. :angel: :inlove:

6. Gokey - It was just ok. That's me being generous :o. I liked the beginning then it lost me from the chorus up to the end. :shrug:

7. Lil Rounds- She did a decent job with it, especially in hitting the big notes, but I just wasn’t feeling it. Zzzzzzz. :zzz:

8. Anoop - Awkward just like when he sang Beat it. He looked like he was "Caught up" on whether he's going to dance or sing.

9. Megan - (a.k.a the girl who sounds like a lounge singer from the 60's and the girl who should leave RIGHT AWAY):cuckoo:. Same old same old. Nothing new. Next. She's very pretty though.

:rolls:My mom is also a Kris and Adam fangirl like me. We both scream "gwapo (trans: handsome)" when they perform. :angel:

Megan needs to go tomorrow. :o

Yay for David Cook.He will pawn them all. David Cook > Any contestant in season 8. :worship: :worship: (Well Adam comes close).

star
04-01-2009, 07:03 PM
kara doesn't understand anoop. or whatever her name is. she just doesn't get it.

And I don't get Kara.

Artist :ras: They're POP singers. I am going to puke if I hear "artistry" one more time.

goddamn I can't stand her voice, even her speaking voice is too nasal or whatever the word is.

Gorgeous girl -- crappy voice, attitude, tattoo.

Danny is bad also. He was off key for a lot of the song :tape:

Think Taylor Hicks for this guy. Which, is, you know, scary. :scared:

scott got a makeover :yeah:

but arrrgh, of all the billy joel songs... this really is red-roof-innish

Make over looks better. Performance is totally hotel.

Um I don't like this either, and I hate her hair like that. I started hating on it last week when she looked like Mrs. Winslow from Family Matters.

Such a beautiful face. She really looks best with her hair pulled back. When it's all around her face her lips look gianormous when really she has a beautiful mouth. And, really she is not Gladys Knight. Please don't be.

Studio 57 Kara? Really? :rolls: I love how Simon is like "I think you mean 54" :rolls:

Because I don't like Kara, I like to project that Simon doesn't either. :lol:

I didn't either! So glad I read this thread. I really liked Adam. It didn't top Tracks of My Tears, but to take a cornball, cheesy, thousand year old song like that and make it fresh and exciting? WOW.

Kris is already the best of the night after singing like 3 words :rolls:

I thought he topped the charts.

Hate those churches. No offense. :p :lol:

Lee
04-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Hate those churches. No offense. :p :lol:

I hate those churches too. :lol:

*Raine
04-01-2009, 11:55 PM
I want a Kradam finale (Kris + Adam:inlove::inlove:):D. Well anyone will do as long as it's not Danny and Megan. :o

Jess: Do you want a siggy of Adam? :)

star
04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I love Popwatch write ups about the performances. Here's some dirt on Kara. :devil:

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/american-idol-4.html#more

*Raine
04-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks for posting the Popwatch write up. What does "studio 57" mean btw? :confused:

Can't wait to watch David Cook on the results show. :worship:

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Oh sorry you asked me like 10 times about the siggy and I meant to respond that..

I WOULD LOVE ONE :D

Lee
04-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks for posting the Popwatch write up. What does "studio 57" mean btw? :confused:

Can't wait to watch David Cook on the results show. :worship:

She said "Studio 57" instead of "Studio 54" which was once a famous night club in NYC

Here's the link to wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_54

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
I've been in it since they converted it into a theater :D I saw Cabaret there and it was set up reallllllly cool for Cabaret. Since Cabaret takes place in a night club and stuff they had the seats set up like that too and had seats at a table and at a bar and stuff and they had waitresses serving drinks and stuff. :)

*Raine
04-02-2009, 01:27 AM
She said "Studio 57" instead of "Studio 54" which was once a famous night club in NYC

Here's the link to wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_54

Thanks. :D

Geez, Kara.. get a hold of yourself.. please. I still remember the "yeah baby, let's get it on" comment to Matt last week. :o :lol:

I don't learn anything new from her either. Word of the day last week was "artistry" :rolls:

Oh sorry you asked me like 10 times about the siggy and I meant to respond that..

I WOULD LOVE ONE :D

Yay you finally noticed. :p :lol:

jk! :hug:

I'll look for one of the Adam giveaways that you can use. ;)

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:32 AM
:dance:

Snoo Foo
04-02-2009, 01:38 AM
I've been in it since they converted it into a theater :D I saw Cabaret there and it was set up reallllllly cool for Cabaret. Since Cabaret takes place in a night club and stuff they had the seats set up like that too and had seats at a table and at a bar and stuff and they had waitresses serving drinks and stuff. :)

dude I think I saw cabaret there too... I can't remember who was in it though... alan cumming maybe but I forgot who the girl was. I mean I remember the barstools, were they leopard print?

Snoo Foo
04-02-2009, 01:40 AM
shit not allison, oh that can't be forreal... this is bad... this is bad...

anoop :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

04-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Megan :bigwave:

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:43 AM
dude I think I saw cabaret there too... I can't remember who was in it though... alan cumming maybe but I forgot who the girl was. I mean I remember the barstools, were they leopard print?

YES! Alan Cumming was in it when I saw it too :dance:

The girl was no one special when I saw it :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
I hope so, i'm gonna :mad: if they send home anoop or allizon already :scared:

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
I bet the producers send Anoop home so they can have mediocre girls like Megan stick around longer.

That bird thing was a direct message to VFTW :rolls: she must read about herself on the Internet. She is completely embracing being their pick tonight. 100% the bird thing was for them :rolls:

Snoo Foo
04-02-2009, 01:46 AM
The girl was no one special when I saw it :lol:

I think I saw the same girl

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:54 AM
I think I saw the same girl

:yeah:

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Hhahahaha this is hilarious. I wish VFTW was working :rolls: they will be going nutttttts hahahahaaha.

*Raine
04-02-2009, 01:59 AM
David Cook :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: I still love you.

:wavey: So long Megan.

Snoo Foo
04-02-2009, 02:05 AM
whew. that was painful to watch though, oy. I fear anoop may not be long for this season :awww:

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Anoop :sad:

Lee
04-02-2009, 04:35 AM
I have no doubt it's Megan going home all the way.

carlhiro
04-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanks. :D

Geez, Kara.. get a hold of yourself.. please. I still remember the "yeah baby, let's get it on" comment to Matt last week. :o :lol:

i support the "kara-has-a-secret-crush-on-Matt" theory.

*Raine
04-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Just saw the episode on tv. :o

David Cook- jdasjhfkashfksj I still love this man so much. Most deserving American Idol winnier ever. Andy, Neal, Kyle and Joey were awesome too. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Megan is :cuckoo::silly:

From the time she was asked to come down to the stage up to her funeral song.. she completely looked and sounded like she was ON w/ something that or she was drunk. :o He caw caw flapping thingy on the way to the seats seemed planned. It was so annoying. She gave me the impression that she's ready to go home. Oh and WTF was with those eyes. Scary. :scared::rolls:See ya and don't ever come back.

The impersonations were a very nice segment.I enjoyed it. :D

i support the "kara-has-a-secret-crush-on-Matt" theory.

Adam and Kris too. :rolls:

Make that every male in the competition. :rolls:

04-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Make that every male in the competition. :rolls:

Not Noop. :shrug:

Good riddance :D

savesthedizzle
04-02-2009, 11:23 PM

More Noop for me :) :dance:

*Raine
04-03-2009, 12:34 AM

It will come. It's Kara we're talking about after all. ;) :spit::tape:

More Noop for me :) :dance:

Btw Jess, I'm still looking for the Adam Lambert siggy just for you. ;)

Stephie Cesc
04-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Glad that Megan left, she shoudn't even be in the top 13! :o
yeah David Cook is awesome. Better than anyone else in this season. :dance:

savesthedizzle
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
It will come. It's Kara we're talking about after all. ;) :spit::tape:

Btw Jess, I'm still looking for the Adam Lambert siggy just for you. ;)

Awww well you don't have to trouble yourself with it! I thought you had one already when I said I'd want one :lol:

*Raine
04-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Awww well you don't have to trouble yourself with it! I thought you had one already when I said I'd want one :lol:

No, it's okay.. I want and Adam Lambert siggy too. We'll both use it, I'm going to use it on another forum.:lol:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2009, 12:57 AM
No, it's okay.. I want and Adam Lambert siggy too. We'll both use it, I'm going to use it on another forum.:lol:

Oh okay :dance:

mamame
04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
oh! Adam's gorgeous!!

nashty
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
^^I just can't see it. He just looks so weird to me and I'm seriously puzzled why so many people like him. Or should I say going gaga over him. :confused:

star
04-05-2009, 03:29 PM
^^I just can't see it. He just looks so weird to me and I'm seriously puzzled why so many people like him. Or should I say going gaga over him. :confused:

I like him because he sings well and isn't the normal AI type of singer. I'm not so crazy about his looks except that his get ups amuse me. He seems as if he's serious about his profession and a nice guy. I'm not gaga, but it's his performances that I look forward to the most.

savesthedizzle
04-07-2009, 12:36 AM
If he liked girls I would be alllllllllll over that :rolls:

But mostly I love his voice :) I think he's the most talented contestant by far, and if he wants to perform dressed how he is my avatar, I'd still love him ;)

Lee
04-07-2009, 09:53 PM
May not catch tonight's AI. Parents meeting for the upcoming field trip of my son :p

savesthedizzle
04-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Adam :inlove: :inlove:

04-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Based on tonights performances:

Adam :yeah:
Allison
Matt
Anoop
Gokey/Kris
Lil
Scott

savesthedizzle
04-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Based on tonights performances:

Adam :yeah:
Allison
Matt
Anoop
Gokey/Kris
Lil
Scott

Yes for me:

Allison
Anoop
Matt
Kris
Gokey
Lil
Scott

:D Very similar, just my Anooptardism coming through a bit ;)

Fee
04-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Here's my top performances list

Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam

Anoop did well too, finally.

wow. just wow.

njnetswill
04-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Haven't watched any of this season but I might try to catch some clips online.

I love Tears For Fears and Mad World is an unconventional song choice for a show like AI. I hope I can find a video somewhere since I missed it. Plus, the fact that Bill O'Reilly is using Adam to spread his homophobic, backward views is enough in my book to root for Adam to win the whole thing. :o

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is the song I associate with my breakup. Double :o:o

My friend from high school loves Anoop so I guess I will root for him too. :p

Stephie Cesc
04-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Love Kris and Anoop :hearts: :inlove:

Snoo Foo
04-08-2009, 09:47 AM
OK so far:

Danny - that arrangement, or whatever you call it, is so shitty, completely soulless, I like his voice but it for me it doesn't work with this whitebread music he is picking or they are giving him (but I suspect he is picking) barf barf barf
Kris - I'm starting to like him, meh, he was ok, nothing... super bad or super good, just meh
Lil - damn I love her but that was not a good song for her, I think she could pull of almost anything but Tina Turner is not one of them, she just can't do it big enough, I think I agreed with what Simon said
Anoop - I love that song and I think he did a good job which is a good sign, I mean, usually if I really love a song I feel like they butchered it no matter what, so :yeah:
Um... Allison - I already forgot what it was, but I remember thinking it was really really good, she did good
Scott - also I already forgot what song it was, dammit... but I thought he did better than they gave him credit for, maybe they are gearing up to cut him loose, but I thought he was OK, not horrible like they're making it sound
Matt - meh, again, I hated the arrangement, maybe I just hate the AI band, all those horns, all like, jazzing it up hotel bar style, arrrrgh, I can't stand it, so... I mean underneath hating the song (which I think I actually liked the original) he was good.

Oh shit did the show run long? I didn't see Adam at all... :scratch: maybe it's on Youtube somehwere... :eek:

Lee
04-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Oh shit did the show run long? I didn't see Adam at all... :scratch: maybe it's on Youtube somehwere... :eek:

It's scheduled for a bit longer than an hour.

And poor you missed the best performance of the night. :p

savesthedizzle
04-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Here's my top performances list

Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam

Anoop did well too, finally.

wow. just wow.

Yup, precisely :D

Haven't watched any of this season but I might try to catch some clips online.

I love Tears For Fears and Mad World is an unconventional song choice for a show like AI. I hope I can find a video somewhere since I missed it. Plus, the fact that Bill O'Reilly is using Adam to spread his homophobic, backward views is enough in my book to root for Adam to win the whole thing. :o

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is the song I associate with my breakup. Double :o:o

My friend from high school loves Anoop so I guess I will root for him too. :p

:worship:

I don't want Adam to win. I am afraid what kind of awful record they would make him release :tape: third place would be ideal. Let Gokey win, Kris or Allison in second and my beloved Adam in third. :) Anoop :rocker2:

OK so far:

Danny - that arrangement, or whatever you call it, is so shitty, completely soulless, I like his voice but it for me it doesn't work with this whitebread music he is picking or they are giving him (but I suspect he is picking) barf barf barf
Kris - I'm starting to like him, meh, he was ok, nothing... super bad or super good, just meh
Lil - damn I love her but that was not a good song for her, I think she could pull of almost anything but Tina Turner is not one of them, she just can't do it big enough, I think I agreed with what Simon said
Anoop - I love that song and I think he did a good job which is a good sign, I mean, usually if I really love a song I feel like they butchered it no matter what, so :yeah:
Um... Allison - I already forgot what it was, but I remember thinking it was really really good, she did good
Scott - also I already forgot what song it was, dammit... but I thought he did better than they gave him credit for, maybe they are gearing up to cut him loose, but I thought he was OK, not horrible like they're making it sound
Matt - meh, again, I hated the arrangement, maybe I just hate the AI band, all those horns, all like, jazzing it up hotel bar style, arrrrgh, I can't stand it, so... I mean underneath hating the song (which I think I actually liked the original) he was good.

Yeah, it ran long which is why Adam's only comment was a standing ovation from Simon :lol: Hurry get to youtube before they take it down. WAIT I WILL FETCH IT.

1u4K__o9O3Q

Stephie Cesc
04-08-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't want Adam to win. I am afraid what kind of awful record they would make him release :tape: third place would be ideal. Let Gokey win, Kris or Allison in second and my beloved Adam in third. :) Anoop :rocker2:

yeah I don't want Adam to win too. I know he is very good but I really want my Kris or Anoop win it :hearts:

savesthedizzle
04-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Well I think Adam is the best :D And if I thought he could win AND have any bit of artistic control, I would want that for him. But the fact is that Gokey will be satisfied with the kind of record 19 Entertainment would want him to release, and Adam Lambert would not be. They would suck all the fun out of him :sad:

Lee
04-08-2009, 06:17 PM
How long will be the contract for AI winners?

savesthedizzle
04-08-2009, 07:04 PM
How long will be the contract for AI winners?

That I do not know.

But I DEMAND artistic freedom for Mr. Lambert :armed: I will spam their office with mail and faxes if they try to muzzle him!

Lee
04-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Good luck with that because he is very likely to win. :awww:

04-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Gokey winning the whole thing :tape:

IMO, Allison winning would be pretty believable and fair too :dance:

I don't think Noop/Kris/Matt have a chance, even though the three of them are pretty good.

Snoo Foo
04-08-2009, 09:57 PM
OK yes Adam was the best, although by the time I saw the video I already read 90 articles that said how awesome he was so that might have swayed me... :shrug:

OK my ranking

Adam
Allison
Anoop
Scott
Kris
Matt
Lil
Danny

Matt is really boring, I can never remember his name or anything about him...

star
04-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Adam is on a different show than the rest. The rest are on some kind of singing competition show, and Adam is on a show where he performs his music for America every week.

I heard somewhere that Adam was too theatrical and didn't connect emotionally with the music. I think baloney. Here's a youtube vid that maybe you all have already seen, but his emotion here is tremendous.

Mo9sE3dsbmA&feature

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 01:05 AM
OK I say... :scratch: either Scotty or Lil bites it, but they can't send Lil home cuz it's only allison left... so I'm going Scott... :unsure: unless he got a ton of pity voutes, then I don't know... this is not my speciality, as they say in Indiana.

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 01:08 AM
whoa these goup singalongs couldn't be cheesballier

l_mac
04-09-2009, 01:08 AM
star, that vid is dire.

Finally able to watch online :inlove: I do love not going to work.

04-09-2009, 01:17 AM
That video was all kinds of bad :o

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 01:56 AM
oh no I hope they save him, there aren't enough chances left to use the rescue card... except he'll be gone next week anyway if they're sending home two... but he'll get a record contract anyway, singing christianized elton john songs... :sad:

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 01:57 AM
keep him keep him keep him keep him keep him keep him... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 01:58 AM
ah well. fuck. but it's cool. he wasn't really one of my favorites. but please I hope they send home matt soon... otherwise it'll be anoop dog, v v soon... :scared:

04-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Noop gets fucked with week after week. Think it'll be :bigwave: for him next round.

star
04-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Who was the gorgeous girl in the Indian dress with Anoop's family?

Anoop is circling the drain. :sad:

I loved that Come Home song. I'd download it if I could. But, I'm also a huge fan of Anthony and the Johnsons.

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 03:41 AM
My Noop is safe and Scott goes home :)

Can Lil please REALLY suck yet AGAIN next week so that they have to save her and I get to see Noop for yet another week :D

PennyThePenguin
04-09-2009, 04:09 AM
THE GROUP SONG SUCKS THIS WEEK! did they forget to record the lipsynching track...

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:10 AM
I'm glad I missed it then :rolls:

Lee
04-09-2009, 04:15 AM
All the group songs I have watched so far sucks :p

Lee
04-09-2009, 04:16 AM
Not surprised that Scott is gone but a bit surprised with Noop. But from what I heard from Simon, the judges would save him if he's the bottom one.

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Well yes... they do. :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 04:19 AM
meh I think they just want us to think that. but dang I hope he at least outlasts matt and danny. and kris if at all possible. but I don't know, saving him will just postpone the inevitable.

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Not surprised that Scott is gone but a bit surprised with Noop. But from what I heard from Simon, the judges would save him if he's the bottom one.

Anoop? They absolutely would NOT save him. I am pretty darn sure about that.

Simon would say something like "Let's be honest, you have no chance of winning this competition." and then he'd go. I'm pretty sure the only people they'd save are Lil and Gokey, and Adam but he'll never be in bottom 3 before it gets to top 5. :p Kris/Matt I think it depends on what the performance was that week. If it was awesome, then they might get a save, but if it wasn't great I don't think they would get saved based on the past :shrug:

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Unless did Simon say something today that would shock me?

PennyThePenguin
04-09-2009, 04:22 AM
:D wanna bet the PRODUCERS leave the save for top 6 week? :angel:

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 04:25 AM
top 6 week is the last week they can use it, right?

today simon said, when it was down to the bottom three, he said, "there are a couple of people we would consider saving." which is too vague to... figure anything out. I mean maybe scott was one of ones they would consider saving. And anoop was one who they wouldn't consider saving. they gotta save someone. I mean come on. I think simon likes noop tho.

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:27 AM
top 6 week is the last week they can use it, right?

today simon said, when it was down to the bottom three, he said, "there are a couple of people we would consider saving." which is too vague to... figure anything out. I mean maybe scott was one of ones they would consider saving. And anoop was one who they wouldn't consider saving. they gotta save someone. I mean come on. I think simon likes noop tho.

I don't think he does :rolls: the first couple weeks he didn't :shrug:

Well in the bottom 3, they would def consider saving Lil, and they were 2-2 tied about Scott, so it's def Anoop that they wouldn't save :rolls:

PennyThePenguin
04-09-2009, 04:32 AM
I liked today's ford video

PennyThePenguin
04-09-2009, 04:46 AM
KELLIE PICKLER IS DESTROYING MY EARDRUMS!!! ouch!!! she's awful!