The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Snoo Foo
04-09-2009, 04:48 AM
I like her :devil:

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 04:55 AM
I hated Kellie during her season, but I actually kinda like her now :rolls:

Lee
04-09-2009, 05:15 AM
Anoop? They absolutely would NOT save him. I am pretty darn sure about that.

Simon would say something like "Let's be honest, you have no chance of winning this competition." and then he'd go. I'm pretty sure the only people they'd save are Lil and Gokey, and Adam but he'll never be in bottom 3 before it gets to top 5. :p Kris/Matt I think it depends on what the performance was that week. If it was awesome, then they might get a save, but if it wasn't great I don't think they would get saved based on the past :shrug:

If I remember correctly, after announcing Scott, Anoop and Lil as the bottom 3, Simon said they will save if "he" is the bottom one. Since Simon decided not to save Scott, the "he" is likely Anoop. :p But may be the "he" used is a general pronoun referring to both male and female.

Lee
04-09-2009, 05:18 AM
KELLIE PICKLER IS DESTROYING MY EARDRUMS!!! ouch!!! she's awful!

Agree.

Fee
04-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Never trust the bottom 3 on AI. I'm convinced its not accurate to the voting. They put the real choice up there and two other people to mess with viewers. Okay, maybe Lil really was one of the bottom 3, she didn't do very well. She could be in real danger next week, she has not been good at all for the last what, 3 weeks? I'm kind of disappointed in her myself, I expected a lot more from her based on her original audition.

Stephie Cesc
04-09-2009, 11:07 AM
seriously the group singing was awful! :p
poor Scott, I thought he would have stayed for another week. I wanted Lil' to go first :eek:
but I'm glad that Anoop is staying :woohoo:

Running:Free
04-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Pretty sure it was Lil' that Simon was talking about saving in the B3 (which I really don't understand, because yes, we know she has a good voice, but she has sucked every week of the Top 13, so far.) Lee, as far as I remember, he didn't say anything gender specific :scratch: And Noop would be fed to the dogs at the first chance. He's been on the verge of leaving so many times, and it's obvious he's not the judge's precious.

The save thing pisses me off :shrug: Like Jess said, they have it reserved for a chosen few, so why make someone sing up there, and keep them on the ropes?

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Pretty sure it was Lil' that Simon was talking about saving in the B3 (which I really don't understand, because yes, we know she has a good voice, but she has sucked every week of the Top 13, so far.) Lee, as far as I remember, he didn't say anything gender specific :scratch: And Noop would be fed to the dogs at the first chance. He's been on the verge of leaving so many times, and it's obvious he's not the judge's precious.

The save thing pisses me off :shrug: Like Jess said, they have it reserved for a chosen few, so why make someone sing up there, and keep them on the ropes?

Lil has been annoying me. i was never a fan, but I at least expected her to be good :rolls: every week they tell her to pick a better song and every week she's like "IF AMERICA LETS ME COME BACK, I WILL SHOW THEM" and then she still picks a blah dreary song and does nothing with it. I think what we're seeing with Lil is that while she can sing, she doesn't have the artistry component (oh no, am I sounding like Kara?) because she doesn't know how to take a song and make it suit her with arrangement and whatever else, unlike how Adam and sometimes Matt and Kris can do also. She doesn't know how to take like... a country song and make it an R&B song, she sings it still as a country song. She doesn't know how to take Tina Turner and make it a "Lil Rounds" song.. she sings it as a Tina Turner song. And considering that they have given her the SAME FEEDBACK for I don't even know how many weeks, they really have to get fed up with her eventually.

star
04-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Lil has been annoying me. i was never a fan, but I at least expected her to be good :rolls: every week they tell her to pick a better song and every week she's like "IF AMERICA LETS ME COME BACK, I WILL SHOW THEM" and then she still picks a blah dreary song and does nothing with it. I think what we're seeing with Lil is that while she can sing, she doesn't have the artistry component (oh no, am I sounding like Kara?) because she doesn't know how to take a song and make it suit her with arrangement and whatever else, unlike how Adam and sometimes Matt and Kris can do also. She doesn't know how to take like... a country song and make it an R&B song, she sings it still as a country song. She doesn't know how to take Tina Turner and make it a "Lil Rounds" song.. she sings it as a Tina Turner song. And considering that they have given her the SAME FEEDBACK for I don't even know how many weeks, they really have to get fed up with her eventually.

They give her that feedback every week, but I'm not sure she knows what it means to really feel a song and to throw her heart into it. She thinks she shows feeling by singing loudly when what she needs to do is what other shouters on the show have done -- pull back, sing quietly, and let a tear run down her cheek. That saved Shyesha.

savesthedizzle
04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
I think the week I no longer feared lil as a real contender for the title was when she bombed motown week, which she should have totally slayed. She just has no idea who she is and how to be her own performer at allll. She got into the top as being a mary j blige wannabe and that's just not enough to cut it now. Oh well. May she please be next to go :p SAVE ANOOP!

*Raine
04-13-2009, 04:35 AM
:wavey: Jess

Check your PM.. the Adam Lambert siggy is waiting for you. :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 01:49 AM
Anoop :D :D :D :D THANK YOU FOR BEING GOOD THIS WEEK :D

Adam. Thank you for being your usual standard of awesome this week :D

Gokey. Thank you for boring me this week :yawn:

Lil. Thank you for talking back to the judges and still being boring this week :yawn:

Kris. No thanks for being boring this week also.

Matt. Thanks for possibly saving Anoop.

Allison. Thanks for stealing the song I thought Gokey would do so that he got stuck with a boring song :D

04-15-2009, 02:34 AM
Anoop :D :D :D :D THANK YOU FOR BEING GOOD THIS WEEK :D

Hear, hear. ;)

Horrible show tonight.

*Raine
04-15-2009, 02:36 AM
:wavey: Jessita :D

Another reminder that I sent you a PM full of Adam siggies.

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 02:54 AM
:wavey: Jessita :D

Another reminder that I sent you a PM full of Adam siggies.

Yes :D you're the best! I just don't know which one I like the best :D

And I want to wait until I can stop using this silly avatar (lost a bet :p )

*Raine
04-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Yes :D you're the best! I just don't know which one I like the best :D

And I want to wait until I can stop using this silly avatar (lost a bet :p )

:D

Oh okay.. I thought you had a problem w/ the siggies or something. :p

Lee
04-15-2009, 03:39 AM
I really hope Lil will be gone. And she believe she brought something new/different to her song. For me, I hear Bette Miller all the way. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:21 AM
I really hope Lil will be gone. And she believe she brought something new/different to her song. For me, I hear Bette Miller all the way. :shrug:

I don't know what Lil is thinking, or who is advising her, but :help: she really needs to go. And Anoop was good this week so I really really hope he can stay around :sad:

Lee
04-15-2009, 04:29 AM
I found I agree with Simon almost all the time. :unsure: Am I as mean as Simon? :lol:

Lee
04-15-2009, 04:31 AM
I think Anoop is better than Matt and Kris tonight. Not really impressed by Danny either. Adam and Allison, as usual, are the best.

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:38 AM
I think Anoop is better than Matt and Kris tonight. Not really impressed by Danny either. Adam and Allison, as usual, are the best.

Anoop was (as always, lol) my second fave after Adam :)

My faves were (in order)

Adam :lick:
Anoop :hug:
Allison :)
Kris :aplot:
Matt :shrug:
Danny :tape:
Lil :help:

:lol: Danny looked weird without glasses. :lol:

Lee
04-15-2009, 04:46 AM
Lookwise, I like Matt more than Kris. Kris is cute and Matt is more :aplot: to me.

Off topic, do you watch dancing with the stars this year, Jess?

Stephie Cesc
04-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Anoop :hearts: surprised me tonight! :worship: He did a good job and hopefully he can stay for another week :rocker:
Actually I thought Kris' performance was beautiful (well maybe because I like him a lot..:lol:), he deserves more credit from the judges.

Everyone else is good, except Lil :eek:, there is always something missing in her performances, and I believe she should be the one leaving the show:mad::wavey:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Lookwise, I like Matt more than Kris. Kris is cute and Matt is more :aplot: to me.

Off topic, do you watch dancing with the stars this year, Jess?

Speaking of :aplot:...

I DO :)

Gilles :lick: :aplot: :lick: :lick: *dies* :hearts: :lick: wow. :) And it doesn't hurt that he's with my favorite pro :D Cheryl :rocker2:

Cheryl + Gilles = :worship: :worship:

I love Shawn and Mark too, but Cheryl + Gilles are just ... :hearts: :worship: :hearts:

Favorite couples for me are....

1. Cheryl + Gilles

and then a big gap..

2. Mark + Shawn

and then a HUUUUUUGE gap :p

3. Tony + Melissa
4. Derek + Lil Kim

And everyone else I am not a fan. I'm a fan of Lacey but Steve-O was not the best partner, so I'm not too sad they got kicked off. I loved her and Lance though last season :D

star
04-15-2009, 01:42 PM

Except you don't hear those clunky off pitch notes from Bette. God. I thought she was horrible last night, and yet -- she's second behind Gokey on Dial Idol. I hope that's totally wrong. :(

Anyway, I saw this link posted and it's completely adorable. It's a middle aged woman trying out for Britain's Got Talent.

EDIT: Better clip 9lp0IWv8QZY

PennyThePenguin
04-15-2009, 01:49 PM
ooooh susan boyle! I was watching that on the britain's got talent site yesterday! that was amazing!!! and I was watching some of the other clips as well. the burlesque dancer was disturbing.

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 02:12 PM
star, embedding was disabled on that video :(

but I've seen clips of her on TV :)

Gosh I cannot stop watching Adam Lambert videos on youtube :rolls: I cannot wait until he has a CD out... his album is going to be so my style :dance: :lol: I might have to even go to the Idol concert this year :tape: I've never gone. My parents went one year... the year of Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood. :lol: For Adam and Anoop I would go :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 02:14 PM
DialIdol HAS to be wrong.. they've been a bit off this season :scratch: I hope it continues... because there were weeks when Anoop was 3rd or 4th in DialIdol and they had him in the bottom three :shrug: we'll see.. but she's so annoying... and angry :shrug:

Honestly Lil though, WTF were you thinking with this song? You keep singing old boring songs. I thought she was going to do something obvious, like a song from Dreamgirls. But maybe I'm too smart for her. :lol: I thought Anoop was going to do I Believe I Can Fly, but I like what he did :)

*Raine
04-15-2009, 02:33 PM
I liked Anoop and Adam's :inlove::inlove: performances today, followed by Allison (not too much of a fan of her version of I Don't Want To Miss a Thing, I prefer David Cook's version). Kris and Matt were quite good but I was bored.

As for Lil and Gokey, ugh.. what's new. :tape::help:

Lil, you really should leave tomorrow. Sayonara! :wavey:

Matt is :aplot: to me too.

Adam is sexy and Kris is cute. :angel:

Anoop :hearts: surprised me tonight! :worship: He did a good job

I always like Anoop when he sings slow songs. His voice is so soothing. :worship:

Lee
04-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Except you don't hear those clunky off pitch notes from Bette.

I hear those notes! May be Lil thought those were what make her song different from Bette Miller's :angel:

God. I thought she was horrible last night, and yet -- she's second behind Gokey on Dial Idol. I hope that's totally wrong. :(

Need to borrow JMac's famous quote "You can't be serious!"

Bibberz
04-15-2009, 02:41 PM
:wavey:

Don't mind me--I just came to gaze upon Jess' lovely avatar one last time. :inlove: :drool: :rocker2:

:wavey:

Lee
04-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Speaking of :aplot:...

I DO :)

Gilles :lick: :aplot: :lick: :lick: *dies* :hearts: :lick: wow. :) And it doesn't hurt that he's with my favorite pro :D Cheryl :rocker2:

Cheryl + Gilles = :worship: :worship:

I love Shawn and Mark too, but Cheryl + Gilles are just ... :hearts: :worship: :hearts:

Favorite couples for me are....

1. Cheryl + Gilles

and then a big gap..

2. Mark + Shawn

and then a HUUUUUUGE gap :p

3. Tony + Melissa
4. Derek + Lil Kim

And everyone else I am not a fan. I'm a fan of Lacey but Steve-O was not the best partner, so I'm not too sad they got kicked off. I loved her and Lance though last season :D

This Gilles is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve-O grows on me but poor boy definitely can't dance.

Snoo Foo
04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
i missed it, i'm pissed. i tried to record it but then when I sat down to watch it was just simpsons reruns, i'm blamingg daylight savings or something.

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:35 PM
This Gilles is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve-O grows on me but poor boy definitely can't dance.

Gilles is like... perfectly hot. He is the definition of :aplot: :rolls:

Now I am going to spam the thread with Gilles videos :D

Lee
04-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Gilles is like... perfectly hot. He is the definition of :aplot: :rolls:

Now I am going to spam the thread with Gilles videos :D

:bounce:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:46 PM
wh3zXc5bJU4

:inlove: Gilles + Argentine tango :inlove:

0nXXYoWFi3Q

:inlove: Gilles + Cheryl Paso Doble :inlove:

Oh man, this is how I'm going to be spending my day off now :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:48 PM
I love just watching Bruno judge people :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 04:52 PM
:inlove: Gilles + Cheryl samba

yS-13EG769g

Lee
04-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Like Cari Ann, that tango made me melt!!!! :lol:

Lee
04-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Won't take long for Gilles's son to be another heartbreaker :rolls:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 05:26 PM
This Gilles Marini is HOT indeed. :drool::drool::drool:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Won't take long for Gilles's son to be another heartbreaker :rolls:

:lol: True. When I'm old enough to be a cougar, he'll be just right ;) :haha: :haha:

Lee
04-15-2009, 06:03 PM
:lol: True. When I'm old enough to be a cougar, he'll be just right ;) :haha: :haha:

This is totally off topic here about cougar power from a local news.

She's a high school Maths teacher and had a sexual relationship with her 18 years old student. She had a fiance, who was her student and is in the army. He surprised her (returned earlier than planned) with a visit last weekend and found her in bed with her latest lover and stabbed him to death. :tape:

savesthedizzle
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM

She's a high school Maths teacher and had a sexual relationship with her 18 years old student. She had a fiance, who was her student and is in the army. He surprised her (returned earlier than planned) with a visit last weekend and found her in bed with her latest lover and stabbed him to death. :tape:

:speakles: :speakles:

Lee
04-15-2009, 06:17 PM
:speakles: :speakles:

She's about 30 years older than both boys :tape: :tape: :tape:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 06:29 PM

:tape: :tape: :tape:

star
04-15-2009, 11:13 PM
star, embedding was disabled on that video :(

but I've seen clips of her on TV :)

Here's another site where it works -- not as good. Simon's face during her audition is a picture. I love what she does after finishing her performance. http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-12-susan-boyle

Gosh I cannot stop watching Adam Lambert videos on youtube :rolls: I cannot wait until he has a CD out... his album is going to be so my style :dance: :lol: I might have to even go to the Idol concert this year :tape: I've never gone. My parents went one year... the year of Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood. :lol: For Adam and Anoop I would go :lol:

I've been doint the same thing! And I've also thought about going to an idol concert -- something that has never ever crossed my mind before. :lol:

I've been watching the Adam videos on the iTouch app where the idols talk each week about different topics. He does say that he took the "self indulgent" criticism to heart. He said that he has the tendency to be to far out there and realizes he can leave the audience behind when he does that. Evidently he and Kris are best buds.

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 12:16 AM
I've been watching the Adam videos on the iTouch app where the idols talk each week about different topics. He does say that he took the "self indulgent" criticism to heart. He said that he has the tendency to be to far out there and realizes he can leave the audience behind when he does that. Evidently he and Kris are best buds.

That doesn't surprise me about him and Kris :D Because from some videos I've seen I think he definitely doesn't like Gokey :rolls:

Who could blame him :shrug: I don't think I would either :haha:

*Raine
04-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Kris and Adam are also roomies right? :angel:

Btw I read a David Cook interview and he said that Kris and Adam are the contestants that stand out for him.

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Kris and Adam are also roomies right? :angel:

Btw I read a David Cook interview and he said that Kris and Adam are the contestants that stand out for him.

They were in the same group too weren't they? I think Adam, Kris and Allison got through the same week :) So they go back :p

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 01:55 AM
USE THE SAVE. USE THE SAVE. Pleeeeeease. Then next week we can get rid of Lil for sure.

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 02:04 AM
SAVE :worship:

Now for next week let's get Lil AND Gokey in the bottom :dance: Matt and Anoop need to bring it :dance:

Disco week though. :scared:

For some reason the only person who I think is going to be awesome is Adam :rolls:

star
04-16-2009, 04:00 AM
For some reason the only person who I think is going to be awesome is Adam :rolls:

Yeah, but that's because every week he's the only one who is awesome.

My fear is that Lil will actually be good on Disco night. Sucky music for a sucky singer. If she manages to actually stay on pitch.

So glad DI was wrong wrong wrong. Matt and Lil did have the two worst performances.

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Yeah, but that's because every week he's the only one who is awesome.

My fear is that Lil will actually be good on Disco night. Sucky music for a sucky singer. If she manages to actually stay on pitch.

So glad DI was wrong wrong wrong. Matt and Lil did have the two worst performances.

Good point... that's probably why :rolls: The theme could be like "Childrens Songs" and he'd like rock out "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and I'd love it. :rolls:

Yeah :sad: I think Anoop will suck unfortunately :sad: although Allison might suck too :unsure: and they wasted their save on Matt :p :lol: I wonder if they will regret that next week :p Considering Matt will probably still not be good for disco week..

Lee
04-16-2009, 04:18 AM
USE THE SAVE. USE THE SAVE. Pleeeeeease. Then next week we can get rid of Lil for sure.

LOL the same for me when I was watching!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF LIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
04-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Good point... that's probably why :rolls: The theme could be like "Childrens Songs" and he'd like rock out "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and I'd love it. :rolls:

Yeah :sad: I think Anoop will suck unfortunately :sad: although Allison might suck too :unsure: and they wasted their save on Matt :p :lol: I wonder if they will regret that next week :p Considering Matt will probably still not be good for disco week..

It may end up with Anoop, Lil and Matt in the bottom 3. But at least another week of Matt for me :awww:

Stephie Cesc
04-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Why is Lil still here :help: She really really has to leave! :mad:
Poor Anoop, he is in the bottom 3 almost every week :sobbing:

I hate disco week :unsure: my faves are gonna suck :sobbing:

*Raine
04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Yes they used the save option on Matt. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Lil should have left though. I hope next week Lil and Gokey are eliminated. :o

:wavey: Jess.. I like the Adam sig that you're using right now. :D

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM
If lil and gokey left the top 5 would be perfect :p but then adam would win.... And I don't want him to :(

04-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Since they've used the save, I hope Allison will be in the Bottom 2 next week, just to screw with the judges :devil:

Think next week's B3 will be the same as this week.

'Noop looked kinda over it yesterday. Don't worry, bb. You'll be gone soon :kiss:

savesthedizzle
04-16-2009, 10:10 PM
I just think he's resigned to his fate... he knows he's not going to win. Whereas when Simon told Matt last night like "You know you don't have a chance to win." Matt's reaction was like :eek: :speakles: :eek: WHAT?

Like how could he not know that he doesn't have a chance :rolls:

but yeah... Allison *could* definitely be in the bottom two, and her and Lil could both go :p

I might actually be motivated to vote next week... voting for Anoop by the masses would make it near certain for Lil to go home :)

carlhiro
04-17-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm so happy that matt was saved. I'm a fan of him as much as I'm a fan of Nole. My reaction last results show is like my reaction when Nole wins a tourney.

I just want Lil out next week. And somebody except Matt for the second spot. Haha.

*Raine
04-18-2009, 02:24 PM
If lil and gokey left the top 5 would be perfect :p but then adam would win.... And I don't want him to :(

You don't want Adam to win? :confused:

l_mac
04-18-2009, 02:29 PM

She probably thinks it would hurt his credibility and musical direction.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Piss poor show this week. The only one I liked was the little tiny boy.

savesthedizzle
04-18-2009, 02:37 PM

She probably thinks it would hurt his credibility and musical direction.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Piss poor show this week. The only one I liked was the little tiny boy.

Little tiny boy? :scratch: Who is this? :lol:

:lol: I can't picture him singing some lame winning song like "Time of My Life" or "A Moment Like This" that sort of cheese fits Gokey perfectly :shrug: :rolls:

l_mac
04-18-2009, 03:07 PM

Well, he looks small to me. Not DeadWife, or FatBotox, or either of the girls, or Anoop or the one who was saved this week. The other one.

:lol: I can't picture him singing some lame winning song like "Time of My Life" or "A Moment Like This" that sort of cheese fits Gokey perfectly :shrug: :rolls:

He's very musical theatre, so I'm actually pretty sure he will be able to sing the winner's song.

Is Gokey DeadWife? He is all kinds of bad. Is he the favourite to win :unsure: or Adam?

star
04-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, he looks small to me. Not DeadWife, or FatBotox, or either of the girls, or Anoop or the one who was saved this week. The other one.

He's very musical theatre, so I'm actually pretty sure he will be able to sing the winner's song.

Is Gokey DeadWife? He is all kinds of bad. Is he the favourite to win :unsure: or Adam?

Tiny little boy = Kris. He is tiny. A pocket Apollo.

I think it's between Church Guy (aka DWGuy) and Adam (aka HisAwesomeness). But who knows for sure.

TLB does have a beautiful voice, and it's sort of in that alternative music way -- which I don't mind, but too much of it gets boring.

l_mac
04-18-2009, 03:27 PM
TLB does have a beautiful voice, and it's sort of in that alternative music way -- which I don't mind, but too much of it gets boring.

This is the first week I have really liked him.

Thought he chose the best song - the rest were :zzz: predictable. That Lil chooses horendous songs.

star
04-18-2009, 03:35 PM

Thought he chose the best song - the rest were :zzz: predictable. That Lil chooses horendous songs.

I liked him on Ain't No Sunshine and Make You Feel My Love. He has a beautiful voice -- or did I already say that? I tend to like the quieter performances more.

I think The Rose is a beautiful song, but it's definitely not the right song to try to make a gospel song or to really mess around with. Not the right song for her definitely. I don't think she has much idea of what kind of singer she wants to be except she wants to be a star. I'm kind of feeling sorry for her.

savesthedizzle
04-18-2009, 03:36 PM

Tiny little boy = Kris. He is tiny. A pocket Apollo.

I think it's between Church Guy (aka DWGuy) and Adam (aka HisAwesomeness). But who knows for sure.

I think Gokey is the favorite. Even when he sucks his fans are the kind who actually obsessively vote. He has the middle American homophobe vote in his pocket since they certainly wouldn't vote for that flamboyantly gay guy with the good voice :shrug:

Lil sucks :D

savesthedizzle
04-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I liked him on Ain't No Sunshine and Make You Feel My Love. He has a beautiful voice -- or did I already say that? I tend to like the quieter performances more.

I think The Rose is a beautiful song, but it's definitely not the right song to try to make a gospel song or to really mess around with. Not the right song for her definitely. I don't think she has much idea of what kind of singer she wants to be except she wants to be a star. I'm kind of feeling sorry for her.

Last week when she attempted to defend herself to the judges it was clear she didn't have a clue. When she was like "Oh boo they attack me if I sing Mary J Blige, but they attack me if I do something so different too." She doesn't seem to get that you can be Mary J Blige-esque without a) singing one of HER songs, and b) copying her exactly.

I like Kris :) He's my third fave... soon to be second fave when I lose Anoop :sad:

l_mac
04-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I think Gokey is the favorite. Even when he sucks his fans are the kind who actually obsessively vote. He has the middle American homophobe vote in his pocket since they certainly wouldn't vote for that flamboyantly gay guy with the good voice :shrug:

Clay had the obsessed/insane :scared: fanbase in S2 and he didn't win.

savesthedizzle
04-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Clay had the obsessed/insane :scared: fanbase in S2 and he didn't win.

I still don't know how Ruben won... Clays fans were truly nuts. Still are. :rolls:

star
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM

I think there are some obsessively voting Adam fans as well. :) You sound like Richard Rushfield at the LA Times -- he keeps writing about the splitting of the Idol Nation and cultural wars. Don't know that it's particularly true. I think middle aged people are pretty familiar with glam rock having grown up in that era, and also middle america is not what it used to be either -- see, Iowa. ;)

Last week when she attempted to defend herself to the judges it was clear she didn't have a clue. When she was like "Oh boo they attack me if I sing Mary J Blige, but they attack me if I do something so different too." She doesn't seem to get that you can be Mary J Blige-esque without a) singing one of HER songs, and b) copying her exactly.

Clueless. Doesn't understand the feedback she gets at all. That's why I feel sorry for her. She's confused and hurt and -- well clueless.

I like Kris :) He's my third fave... soon to be second fave when I lose Anoop :sad:

Less 'Noop Dog' and more hang dog these days. :sad:

*Raine
04-18-2009, 05:06 PM
I liked Kris in Ain't No Sunshine too. :)

:rolls:It can happen. ;)

:o And she always says that she brings something new to her performances.

star
04-18-2009, 06:48 PM
:o And she always says that she brings something new to her performances.

Unfortunately, the "new" is something newly horrific. :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes :)

The newness is off key-ness :)

Lee
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM

I finally recognised the power of FoxNews this week when people flooded a local TV station with complains for not reporting the TEA party on April 15. It's of course as un-informed and un-true as other news from Fox that the TV station had reported it in every news cast that day. :rolls:

Lil sucks :D

NID

star
04-18-2009, 09:42 PM
FauxNews

*Raine
04-20-2009, 02:12 AM
Most David Cook fans I know from another forum are Gokey fans:help::tape: (according to them, they see David in him). And those fans vote a lot for Danny as they did for David last year.

I didn't mind that they voted a lot for David last year, since he's my favorite. But Danny? They should open their ears and eyes. :o

Unfortunately, the "new" is something newly horrific. :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Most David Cook fans I know from another forum are Gokey fans:help::tape: (according to them, they see David in him). And those fans vote a lot for Danny as they did for David last year.

I didn't mind that they voted a lot for David last year, since he's my favorite. But Danny? They should open their ears and eyes. :o

Exactly. :lol:

Oh gosh no. The difference between David and Danny is that David was good :D

I'm surprised they don't see Adam as the Cook heir because the way they rearrange songs is similar. Gokey doesn't have much artistic genius in him :shrug: But I'm thinking of how Cook sang Billie Jean... it's like what Adam would do :shrug: Bah. What am I saying, I like Archuleta ;)

Lee
04-20-2009, 03:25 AM

Epic Fail :p

I'm surprised they don't see Adam as the Cook heir because the way they rearrange songs is similar. Gokey doesn't have much artistic genius in him :shrug: But I'm thinking of how Cook sang Billie Jean... it's like what Adam would do :shrug: Bah. What am I saying, I like Archuleta ;)

I watched Archuleta's music video once and I could not stop laughing, sorry. I cannot remember what's the song about. There's David singing and the video of a woman. It's sooooo wrong to me as David still looked like a little kid.

Lee
04-21-2009, 06:14 AM
Since Jess and I talked about Dancing with the stars here....

I am pretty disappointed with today's performance. Not bad overall, just not spectacular. The only highlight was Gilles in his swim trunk. :rolls:

*Raine
04-21-2009, 04:04 PM

I think it's the growl in Gokey's voice that reminds them of David. :tape: Also, they think Gokey looks like David w/o the glasses :tape: :tape: :tape:.

Billie Jean is my favorite David Cook performance on Idol. :D

Epic Fail :p

IKR? :o

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 04:05 PM
I think it's the growl in Gokey's voice that reminds them of David. :tape: Also, they think Gokey looks like David w/o the glasses :tape: :tape: :tape:.

Billie Jean is my favorite David Cook performance on Idol. :D

IKR? :o

Gokey is AWFUL LOOKING without his glasses. His face is too plain without them, in my opinion :rolls: Cook is far more attractive than Gokey :tape:

Bille Jean was mine too from Cook :p

l_mac
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
That arrangement of Billie Jean did not come from the mind of David Cook :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh gosh people on Facebook are dumb.

I just saw someone say they wanted to see Lil sing "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."

Did I miss when that became disco?

Also they said "I HOPE ADAM SINGS QUEEN!"

Also, I think I missed when they became disco.

star
04-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Oh gosh people on Facebook are dumb.

I just saw someone say they wanted to see Lil sing "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."

Did I miss when that became disco?

Also they said "I HOPE ADAM SINGS QUEEN!"

Also, I think I missed when they became disco.

I'm not sure the theme is strictly Disco. Someone said it was Seventies music.

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure the theme is strictly Disco. Someone said it was Seventies music.

Simon said disco on last week's broadcast and the American Idol thing on Facebook said disco on the thing that everyone is commenting on.

I've never seen anyone say it was just seventies. Either way "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" still doesn't apply :p That song reached #1 in 1987 :p

star
04-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Simon said disco on last week's broadcast and the American Idol thing on Facebook said disco on the thing that everyone is commenting on.

I've never seen anyone say it was just seventies. Either way "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" still doesn't apply :p That song reached #1 in 1987 :p

If she sings that song you will be SO pissed. :lol:

I'm a little tense/nervous/excited about Adam's performance tonight. Ditto about Kris -- but more tense/nervous only. Noop is toast. They saved that Matt guy and he's not even cute! :bigcry:

l_mac
04-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Is it double elimination tonight?

l_mac
04-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Anoop is allegedly singing Dim All the Lights.

Cannot imagine it.

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Is it double elimination tonight?

Yeah double elimination :scared:

Anoop is allegedly singing Dim All the Lights.

Cannot imagine it.

I'm not familiar with that song, but I saw that spoiler also.

Archuleta is performing tomorrow :D

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
If she sings that song you will be SO pissed. :lol:

I'm a little tense/nervous/excited about Adam's performance tonight. Ditto about Kris -- but more tense/nervous only. Noop is toast. They saved that Matt guy and he's not even cute! :bigcry:

A lot of people want her to sing "I Will Survive" :rolls:

My dad wants her to sing "Hot Stuff"

Lee
04-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Shouldn't Lil pick some Donna Summer's song? :shrug: Whatever! I don't really care. She needs to go. :p

edit: I am on the same wave length with Jess's dad :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:39 PM
:scratch: I think there is no elimination tonight... I thought it worked like, singing one night, kicking off another night... no?

I love dim all the lights, anoop better not fuck it up :scared: i might have to voute for him...

dude addy lambz should sing some donna summer baby, he sing bad girls, or she works hard for the money (I don't know if that comes as disco tho), can't go wrong with giorgio moroder, I wonder if he could pull of wasted, even if he can't pull it off, I would :worship: him foreber just for trying... shit he should do it in drag too si4 :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:41 PM
dude if he sang macarthur park I would buy his album. end of story.

l_mac
04-21-2009, 10:42 PM
dude if he sang macarthur park I would buy his album. end of story.

Surely someone will sing it. It pops up on pretty much every "Disco" night.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:45 PM
oooh allison could do I love the nightlife, that's a good one, gokey could sing if you could read my mind, one of those other boys could sing copacabana...

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:46 PM
wow i'm surprised they would ever put macarthur park on tv, that song is vomitous

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:50 PM
or allison could do call me, or some blondie song...

l_mac
04-21-2009, 10:51 PM
wow i'm surprised they would ever put macarthur park on tv, that song is vomitous

Carrie Underwood :shudder: sang it for sure.

star
04-21-2009, 10:58 PM
:confused:

MacArthur Park is from the late sixties. Before disco.

Dim the Lights is a disco song?

Clearly, I didn't pay enough attention during the seventies.

p.s. How can anyone not have :tears: for a cake the is melting in the rain?

Heartless.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 10:59 PM
and she won the whole thing, I guess you really can't go wrong with giorgio moroder :worship:, even if it's the shittiest song known to man

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:01 PM

To be honest, and this is not the first time these thoughts have crept into my mind, I don't think they are very strict with the themes.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:01 PM

p.s. How can anyone not have :tears: for a cake the is melting in the rain?

Heartless.

donna summer did a remake of macarthur park in the 70s or 80s, a disco version, which as far as I know is the like, mainstream, more commonly known version...

and yeah dim all the lights is a disco song, I think any song by donna summer in the 70s or 80s is automatically a disco song

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:02 PM
dude macarthur park is one of the worst songs I ever heard, I mean, it makes me want to stab the furniture, but the lyrics are fucking hysterical, the striped pair of pants.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:04 PM
man i would, like, go nutz if addy lambz did bad girls

star
04-21-2009, 11:06 PM
donna summer did a remake of macarthur park in the 70s or 80s, a disco version, which as far as I know is the like, mainstream, more commonly known version...

and yeah dim all the lights is a disco song, I think any song by donna summer in the 70s or 80s is automatically a disco song

You should listen to the original. I had no idea that the disco version was the more commonly known version. You know, I just never listened to disco unless I was held hostage somewhere. I remember the first time I heard "I will Survive" and everyone was like -- uh, yeah. That's actually an OLD song.

The original was sung by some actor. Some Brit. What was his name?

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Richard Harris.

Wasn't it written as a sort of joke?

Of course I have also read that the "cake" is a pregnancy gone bad. Or something.

star
04-21-2009, 11:07 PM
man i would, like, go nutz if addy lambz did bad girls

Did you see that some porn company offered a million bucks (or mayby euros) for your Av to lose her virginity on film?

:haha:

Edit: Was it Richard Harris who sang MacArthur Park? I think maybe so.

savesthedizzle
04-21-2009, 11:10 PM
:scratch: I think there is no elimination tonight... I thought it worked like, singing one night, kicking off another night... no?

I love dim all the lights, anoop better not fuck it up :scared: i might have to voute for him...

dude addy lambz should sing some donna summer baby, he sing bad girls, or she works hard for the money (I don't know if that comes as disco tho), can't go wrong with giorgio moroder, I wonder if he could pull of wasted, even if he can't pull it off, I would :worship: him foreber just for trying... shit he should do it in drag too si4 :rocker2:

Yes... I missed this in Linda's orginal post, double elimination tomorrow night :p Not tonight :D

Did you see that some porn company offered a million bucks (or mayby euros) for your Av to lose her virginity on film?

:haha:

Edit: Was it Richard Harris who sang MacArthur Park? I think maybe so.

:rolls:

I have seen a few different spoilers list, but people are getting stuff from Twitter and it's probably not even real. Bah where are the people who went to dress rehearsal.

star
04-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Richard Harris.

Wasn't it written as a sort of joke?

Of course I have also read that the "cake" is a pregnancy gone bad. Or something.

:p :p :p

I don't think that I can take it, cause it took so long to bake it.

Yeah. That could be a pregnancy -- not that the woman involved wouldn't shoot you for making a song out of it.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:12 PM
richard harris did it second, some dude I never heard of did it first. then donna summer did it third and then the floodgates opened and now everybody's doing it. cuz ... bad taste is never in short supply.

dude, they should leave susan boyle alone, that's fucked up.

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:12 PM
:p :p :p

I don't think that I can take it, cause it took so long to bake it.

Yeah. That could be a pregnancy -- not that the woman involved wouldn't shoot you for making a song out of it.

Well she died in childbirth, and the green icing represents the poisonous bitterness the singer feels as a result.

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:15 PM
oh it was spost to be for the Association but they didn't want it, wise of them

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:15 PM
it's not symbolic, it's just moronic

star
04-21-2009, 11:18 PM
dude, they should leave susan boyle alone, that's fucked up.

Interesting word choice.

:silly:

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:20 PM
is that not her name?

star
04-21-2009, 11:21 PM
is that not her name?

It's her name.

I posted that she'd been offered bucks to lose her virginity on film, and you posted "That's fucked up."

Just appealed to my twisted sense of humor. :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:25 PM
o... k...

skeeves me out with extreme prejudice

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:27 PM
I saw an interview with Susan Boyle and she was saying how the local kids (neds) used to shout abuse at her (because she is obvious weirdo) and she is so happy now because they are all nice to her. :awww:

Snoo Foo
04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
that's good to hear, one less weirdo getting shouted at by whatever a ned is :yeah:

star
04-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah. What is a ned?

I hope Susan can handle all this heat. It's a lot of attention. I don't know what I would do or how I would be -- of course, I don't have the desire to be famous. Maybe she always has wanted that.

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_(Scottish)

huK0mIDAl30

edited for subtitles :)

star
04-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I see.

Do we blame that on America?

l_mac
04-21-2009, 11:49 PM
I see.

Do we blame that on America?

Nooo.

Fortified wine.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:02 AM
:woohoo: it's starting :woohoo: it's starting :woohoo: it's starting :woohoo: it's starting :woohoo:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:07 AM
oh dammit you assholes you're just trying to come up with something negative to say, what the fuck, so you can kick her off. nothing that any of you are saying makes any sense.

don't they have a ... celebrity mentor this week or no cuz they only have an hour?

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:15 AM
ooo ooo ooo ooo chris is my new favorite juzt cuz he picked this song :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:17 AM
is simon cowell pretending to be stupid or is he really?

star
04-22-2009, 12:19 AM
ooo ooo ooo ooo chris is my new favorite juzt cuz he picked this song :rocker2:

It doesn't come on here for another hour.

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Kris was good :D :dance:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:21 AM
dude forget what I said about lil, i'm gonna foute for kris now :rocker2:

hint: star it was a song I recommended for addy lambz (i think...) but kris beated him to the punch :worship:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:25 AM
meh gokey, this is... a v v good song but ... you are :zzz: he sounds like michael mcdonald

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:27 AM
randy you're an eriet, you don't ever say anything, you're so full of hot air i don't know how you don't float away, and kara too, you say nothing, at least paula and simon are amusing, no paula, no, his voice is not sexy, it is soulless, it is like michael bolton... :sad:

please simon thank god you have some sense

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:29 AM
holy jesus this song is more than a bit adult for a girl of tender years... I wonder if they will bowdlerize it :unsure:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:31 AM
giorgio moroder :rocker:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:37 AM
oy adlamb what a :zzz: song you picked, I'm tremendously disappointed

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:41 AM
oy oy oy that was not interesting at all, like a song from The Little Mermaid III or something, well executed but so fucking dullzville, these judges are :drink:

it rilly, rilly rilly sounded like more than words by extreme.

l_mac
04-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Paula :haha:

He was crap.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:43 AM
damn I'm just crushed by adlamb taking the blind scotty path tonight.

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I thought Adam was awesome :sad:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:47 AM
now that everybody's saying he's gonna win it all he has to do now is just not fuck up, I feel ripped off. that was so disneyish.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:48 AM
jesus matt has got to go, now that I've figured out what his name is, this is unremarkable in every way.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:49 AM
dude what the fuck is randy wearing, it's like a shirt he used to clean up some spills and then put it back on.

l_mac
04-22-2009, 12:50 AM
dude what the fuck is randy wearing, it's like a shirt he used to clean up some spills and then put it back on.

:rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Yeah Matt was awful. :tape:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:51 AM
thank jesus for simon, the voice of reason

:scared: noop dog :scared:

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 12:52 AM
He got the pimp spot... so it cannot be awful :unsure:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:55 AM
mmm... does it work that way? they creamed over everybody already, they can't like too many people cuz somebody besise lil has to be in the bottom 3.

l_mac
04-22-2009, 12:57 AM
:zzz:

+ :haha: @ the tache

Snoo Foo
oy oy oy oy oy he sounded like a wedding singer...

Snoo Foo
randy jackson you make me ashamed to say dude.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 01:00 AM
nah anoop was not so good, although no need for ryan to make fun of his eyebrows... :(

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 01:00 AM
They all took some no shaving pact or something because Gokey had nasty growth too. :lol:

*Raine
04-22-2009, 01:05 AM

How was Adam's performance?

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 01:07 AM
ok i thought it was a cruddyish night overall with only Allison & Chris doing the only really good job, lil was ok, noop & adam were huge disappointments, gokey sucked, matt sucked

1. :worship: Kris :worship:
2. Allison
3. Lil - will prolly go
4. Adam
5. Noop
6. Gokey
7. Matt - needs to go

so I hope it's Matt and Gokey but prolly for sure it will be Matt and Lil, unless it's Anoop and Lil

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 01:07 AM

How was Adam's performance?

Well despite these two haters in here ;)

I thought it was great :D My favorite :p :lol:

My rankings were:

Adam
Allison-Kris (tie)
Anoop (though he wasn't great)
Lil
Gokey
Matt :tape:

Lee
04-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Oh Matt :awww:

Still another hour before it starts here.

*Raine
04-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Well despite these two haters in here ;)

I thought it was great :D My favorite :p :lol:

My rankings were:

Adam
Allison-Kris (tie)
Anoop (though he wasn't great)
Lil
Gokey
Matt :tape:

A lot of my fellow David Cook buddies from IDF LOVED Adam's performance. :D

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 01:17 AM

A lot of my fellow David Cook buddies from IDF LOVED Adam's performance. :D

How did they feel about Gokey :rolls: :rolls:

*Raine
04-22-2009, 01:24 AM
How did they feel about Gokey :rolls: :rolls:

:rolls: They loved it as usual. Right now they are voting for him. :spit::tape::help:

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 01:30 AM
:rolls: They loved it as usual. Right now they are voting for him. :spit::tape::help:

He bores me so much :tape: this week was no exception. He continues to do nothing special but get a lot of :worship: from the judges.

*Raine
04-22-2009, 01:35 AM
He bores me so much :tape: this week was no exception. He continues to do nothing special but get a lot of :worship: from the judges.

Me too. :tape: He just growls his way to any song. :rolleyes: And yes he's overpimped by the judges.

star
04-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Watching now on delay so I can fast forward though the fluff. Poor Lil. I feel so sorry for her, she must feel the judges are just on some tape loop. No matter what she does, she gets the same comments.

Kris was original, but don't know how good it was.

star
04-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Danny.

I can't watch him. He's repulsive. And then listening to him. TylenolPM.

star
04-22-2009, 02:03 AM
Allison was meh to me.

I like Adam -- but not my favorite of his.

Matt is currently sleezing up my tv. I sometimes feel like maybe I don't like him because he' not cute. :( But, this was better than his last performance.

star
04-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Anoop. I thought he put his heart into it for once. He holds part of himself back usually.

I just have my fingers crossed that Adam won't go home.

Lee
04-22-2009, 03:40 AM
Lil and Matt will probably be the ones leaving. Nothing special in Lil's performance but IMO same for Gokey. :shrug: Allison will be last 3 as she's the only female left after tomorrow ;)

Adam's performance is not bad but I guess the expectation is high. Kris is cute, as usual :p Anoop really surprised me and I really can't understand why Simon doesn't like it.

PennyThePenguin
04-22-2009, 04:18 AM
Kris :hearts: :hearts: I thought Adam wasn't that good today. if you compare it to his past performances.

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 10:48 AM
I just have my fingers crossed that Adam won't go home.

no way in hell adam goes home, he's winning the whole thing

star
04-22-2009, 11:23 AM
no way in hell adam goes home, he's winning the whole thing

Didn't people think the same thing about Chris Daughtry? (or however he spells his name.)

Anyway, Dial Idol has got to be so very wrong. It has Lil Rounds at the top.

Stephie Cesc
04-22-2009, 11:59 AM

Well Dial idol must be wrong. I'm pretty sure that Lil will be leaving tomorrow. She's horrible :eek:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 12:04 PM
i don't know who chris daughtry is or what anybody said about him. my money's on adam or maybe allison but prolly adam.

savesthedizzle
04-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Didn't people think the same thing about Chris Daughtry? (or however he spells his name.)

She'll be gone. The producers have made that VERY clear. Dude. Even Paula was mean to her. :rolls: They've had her at the top for the last few weeks on Dial Idol. Last week she was #2, but was within the margin of error to go home, and she was in reality in the bottom two.. not the top two.

I just hope the second person is Matt or Gokey and not Anoop :D DialIdol shows Allison in the bottom almost every week :shrug: I'm not too concerned with that. They have Kris in the bottom always too. Kris last week came in dead last on Dial Idol, and he wasn't even in bottom three.

DialIdol this season has been off almost every week... last year they were so accurate. But this year :scratch:

Snoo Foo
04-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Lil prolly got a lot of phone voutes cuz of people trying to save her, but they don't really use those voutes to decide anything.

Snoo Foo
04-23-2009, 01:04 AM
let's. get. ready. to. rumble :rocker2:

edit: wow anoop was really good in this... what's it called? group song? except with the giant shades and the facial hair he looks like every composite sketch of a terrorist I've ever seen, and that includes the unabomber.

l_mac
04-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Why is Lil "brave"?

04-23-2009, 01:17 AM
That was fast :speakles:

Snoo Foo
04-23-2009, 01:17 AM
wow it's like, since everyone knew she was a goner they just decided to shock us by just giving her the boot right off the bat, sudden death style.

Snoo Foo
04-23-2009, 01:27 AM
yee. gads. and I mean that in a good way. if that's possible.

04-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Since they've used the save, I hope Allison will be in the Bottom 2 next week, just to screw with the judges :devil:

;)

'Noop :kiss:

savesthedizzle
04-23-2009, 01:58 AM
Noop :sad: :sad: :sad:

My beloved Anoop :sad: :sad:

Why could Gokey go :sad: or as I saw him referred to today Kara-gokey.

04-23-2009, 02:01 AM
:awww:

Snoo Foo
04-23-2009, 02:05 AM
fuck what boolschetts, how do they let this matt creature survive from week to week, how did he get to the final 6? how did he even get to the final 12? how did he get here at all? not to mention... somebody... oh that damn gokey, who needs him? this is so not cool.

GIKM

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/rogicry-1.png

savesthedizzle
04-23-2009, 02:06 AM
fuck what boolschetts, how do they let this matt creature survive from week to week, how did he get to the final 6? how did he even get to the final 12? how did he get here at all? not to mention... somebody... oh that damn gokey, who needs him? this is so not cool.

GIKM

:worship: yes.

Lee
04-23-2009, 03:59 AM
:awww: :awww: :awww:

PennyThePenguin
04-23-2009, 06:12 AM
jessita :hug: :hug: :hug:

*Raine
04-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Bye bye Lil :wavey:.

Gokey should have left :mad:, not Anoop :sad: (Jessita :hug:). This sucks.

Btw Archuleta sounded off. Oh well, he always sounded like someone who has a terrible cold to me. :lol: Sorry to his fans.

Thoughts on the performance night:

-- I disagree w/ Ryan and Kara on what they said about Kris and Allison's arrangement of their songs. I loved it :yeah:. Oh and Kris was hot in that white shirt. :angel::inlove:

--Adam was good. All the emotion he put into that song was :worship: :inlove:. I didn't expect he was singing a slow song though.

--What were the judges drinking during Gokey's performance? It wasn't good at all. In fact all of his performances are mediocre to me. He just growls his way to each song. :bolt:

:lol: I love that.

savesthedizzle
04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Gokey should have left :mad:, not Anoop :sad: (Jessita :hug:). This sucks.

Yes :sad: :sad:

:hug: My poor Anoop.

Btw Archuleta sounded off. Oh well, he always sounded like someone who has a terrible cold to me. :lol: Sorry to his fans.

Thoughts on the performance night:

I think it's partially because he was just so.... giddy. :rolls: He was so happy to be back on American Idol :rolls: :rolls:

--What were the judges drinking during Gokey's performance? It wasn't good at all. In fact all of his performances are mediocre to me. He just growls his way to each song. :bolt:

I know. When I watched it I was like "OH GOOD. THIS SUCKS. SIMON WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH" and then they all just let me down :( Ugh. Down with Gokey. :armed:

*Raine
04-24-2009, 02:07 AM
Yes :sad: :sad:

:hug: My poor Anoop.

And it's all Gokey's fault. :fiery::armed:

I think it's partially because he was just so.... giddy. :rolls: He was so happy to be back on American Idol :rolls: :rolls:
I read that he was sick. So that probably explains why he sounded so off. ;)

I know. When I watched it I was like "OH GOOD. THIS SUCKS. SIMON WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH" and then they all just let me down :( Ugh. Down with Gokey. :armed:
I also posted that review over at the AI 8 thread in Cook's forum. What ever happened to free speech? :rolls:It's like if you say anything bad about Danny, don't ever bother posting it. I get it that a lot of them are Gokey fans, but still.. it's not like I posted it in Gokey's forum. :rolleyes: :smash::tape:

savesthedizzle
04-24-2009, 02:18 AM
:hug:

Gokey fans are a bit :scratch: :shrug:

*Raine
04-24-2009, 02:28 AM

Gokey fans are a bit :scratch: :shrug:

That's exactly what I feel at the moment.

Lee
04-24-2009, 04:45 AM
And it's all Gokey's fault. :fiery::armed:

I read that he was sick. So that probably explains why he sounded so off. ;)

I also posted that review over at the AI 8 thread in Cook's forum. What ever happened to free speech? :rolls:It's like if you say anything bad about Danny, don't ever bother posting it. I get it that a lot of them are Gokey fans, but still.. it's not like I posted it in Gokey's forum. :rolleyes: :smash::tape:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

And you say I like Gokey :ras:

savesthedizzle
04-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Kris is going to sing the song I thought he would.

Looking at spoilers, I vaguely approve of the song choices. I feel like Matt is going to come off mega cheesy. :yeah:

Lee
04-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Any theme this week?

savesthedizzle
04-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Any theme this week?

Rat Pack :tape: :rolls:

Lee
04-28-2009, 11:51 PM
*cough* *cough* *cough*

PennyThePenguin
04-29-2009, 12:02 AM
the rat pack is a great era. pity idol spoils it every year.

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Kris is so pretty.

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Simon and I are a bit out of sync when it comes to Matt Giraud. :unsure: That was crap on a stick.

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Anoop would have done good this week :(

04-29-2009, 12:47 AM
I turned it on, but don't really care :shrug: No Noopy.

:zzz:

Has everyone else sucked that bad? Randy says Danny is the best.

Kara, STFD.

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 12:51 AM
I liked Kris the best so far but wtf do I know :rolls:

I thought Gokey was :tape:

Adam should be doing something :worship: so we'll see ;)

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 12:59 AM
He didn't quite do what I thought he'd do... but kara calls him sleazy and superb ahhahaa.

paula says he's their michael phelps hahaha

l_mac
04-29-2009, 01:00 AM
Not a great color for Adam.

The lighting :haha:

Who have they borrowed the arrangement from this week? Muse?

04-29-2009, 01:02 AM
For one, Adam knows how to put up a show.

However, much as I loved what he did last week, not so much today.

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Not a great color for Adam.

The lighting :haha:

Who have they borrowed the arrangement from this week? Muse?

Yes, Muse :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-29-2009, 01:07 AM
shit i missed the 1st 45 minutes or something, my long term attention span is not long enough to finish out the season.

i saw the last 20 seconds of gokey, i want him to go go gokey home, toot sweet.

kris is mad cute, he looks cuter every week.

wotsit... that one dude, the dude i can't remember the name of, no no no no no he really, really should go too.

also randy and kara are just dead weight, they also need to go, i could do a better job than them and i don't know jackshit about anything. and paula only should stay cuz she's funny.

a-lamz was awesome but he needs to get some proactive with a quickness. i never heard any of those songs before, also why was jamie foxx the celbrity mentor? are they hoping people will mistake him for sammy davis jr?

did allison do ok? maybe i will see her on... on... on... youtube or something...

who else is even on the show besides allison, gokey, alamz, kris, and the dude with no name? or is that it?

savesthedizzle
04-29-2009, 01:10 AM
That's it ;) Just the 5. Allison did decently... I think she'll be okay.

Matt and Gokey were the worst. One of them must go. Producers will surely save Allison even if she gets the least votes... they can't let an all guy final 4 happen.

star
04-29-2009, 02:28 AM
Ok. I loved Adam. Don't care about the terrible hair or suit. :p The way he walked down the stairs. The way he exuded confidence, and like quadruple entendre. And then sang lights out on top of it all. wow. Liked everybody but Matt and Danny. Ok. I admit it. I fast forwarded through Danny. :o. Melinda Doolittle totally owned Funny Valentine when she sang it, but, for me, for Matt, for you, Matt was just singing the song to show off his voice and not the song.

So here's a link to a prediction of Kris and Adam in the final two.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/itunes-points-t.html

And here's a funny video where the two reporters are basically hating on Danny.
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/danny-gokey-ada.html

I love this part at the end: Giuy: I think this is the shock elimination week.

Girl: As long as its not in the way of Allison or Matt..

Guy: Or Adam. Or Kris.

Girl: Or anyone but Danny.

Ok. gonna go back and watch Adam again -- and maybe Kris. And maybe, but probably not, Allison.

Do you guys vote? I don't.

Lee
04-29-2009, 05:32 AM
I missed the show tonight but my day is an absolute crap so it really doesn't matter whether I watched the show or not.

star
04-29-2009, 12:02 PM
I missed the show tonight but my day is an absolute crap so it really doesn't matter whether I watched the show or not.

:hug: :hug:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:04 AM
do these ford commercials ever show up anywhere but this show?

edit: gokey sounds like the singer from blood sweat & tears, he should sing like, commercial jingles

*Raine
04-30-2009, 01:09 AM
I think they all did fine. But that's just me. :scratch:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:11 AM
ryan's got his tan on. do these people also have to live together while this show is going on? i'm so ignorant.

edit: wow that was kinda creepily hot... or else i just really like cake

edit: please be matt please be matt please be matt please be matt

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:14 AM
do these ford commercials ever show up anywhere but this show?

edit: gokey sounds like the singer from blood sweat & tears, he should sing like, commercial jingles

No :rolls: they're nowhere else ever :lol:

ryan's got his tan on. do these people also have to live together while this show is going on? i'm so ignorant.

edit: wow that was kinda creepily hot... or else i just really like cake

edit: please be matt please be matt please be matt please be matt

They've only had them in the mansion like once or twice... in most seasons they're just in hotel rooms.

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:17 AM
randy you suck

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:18 AM
Um wtf why is Adam there :mad:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:19 AM
wtwwf... this is so fakety, no way these were the real bottom 3

savesthedizzle
wtwwf... this is so fakety, no way these were the real bottom 3

No :( Not Adam and Kris :tape:

Snoo Foo
i mean, i love allison but noway she has more fangirls than alambz. but i didn't see the show, who knows.

04-30-2009, 01:20 AM
:haha: @ Danny and Allison's face.

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:20 AM
natalie cole is still alive??? why wasn't she the celblrity mentor? cuz she doesn't have a movie coming out?

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:21 AM
wait did i miss something? are danny & allison the actual bottom 3?

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:22 AM
They should be like "UM WE LIED. BYE GOKEY" :sad:

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Jess! WTH is happening right now???? :eek:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:24 AM
i like southland too

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:25 AM
Jess! WTH is happening right now???? :eek:

I do not know! But if Matt does not go I will be MAD because Kris is too pretty to go and Adam is wayyyy too good to go FIFTH :(

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:28 AM
Kris and Adam are my favorite two left, this is bogus if Matt does not leave :rolls:

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:30 AM
I do not know! But if Matt does not go I will be MAD because Kris is too pretty to go and Adam is wayyyy too good to go FIFTH :(

I wanted the girl to go home, with matt as my second choice. But my jaw dropped when he said Adam was in the bottom three. :eek:

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:32 AM
I wanted the girl to go home, with matt as my second choice. But my jaw dropped when he said Adam was in the bottom three. :eek:

My wishing of leaving Idol:

Matt
Gokey
Allison
Kris
Adam :sad:

I think this is the week where they pretend like Adam isn't getting enough votes so that people keep paying attention and watching ;) Since everyone is acting like him winning is a foregone conclusion. This is the week they pretend he's not really safe and scare us :D

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:33 AM
I Am Loling At The Ridiculous Taylor Hicks Already.

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:34 AM
My wishing of leaving Idol:

Matt
Gokey
Allison
Kris
Adam :sad:

I think this is the week where they pretend like Adam isn't getting enough votes so that people keep paying attention and watching ;) Since everyone is acting like him winning is a foregone conclusion. This is the week they pretend he's not really safe and scare us :D

:eek: GOKEY? :eek:
That is blasphemy!
Mine is Allison, Matt, Kris, Adam, Gokey!
GOKEY FTW BB!
:aparty:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:35 AM
my wishlist:

matt
gokey
kris

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:37 AM
That is blasphemy!
GOKEY FTW BB!

Gokey is not too popular in these parts :p :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:38 AM
Dude I am scared enough now. Producers do not do this to me :(

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:38 AM
o_O!!!
Whoa.
This has to be rigged. I'm with Jess on this one now.

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Gokey is not too popular in these parts :p :lol:

Well I am not popular in these parts either. :lol: Gokey & I fit together.
I'm only here cuz I saw you talking about AI. :p

04-30-2009, 01:39 AM
BS. :lol:

Matt :bigwave:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:40 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

matt, we have a saying in my country that applies to situations like this:

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye

dang just when i finally got his name rememberized...

essihtam
04-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Oh American Idol, you know how to pile on the Drama.

That is blasphemy!
GOKEY FTW BB!

I'm with you, I love Gokey. And his glasses. :cool:

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Well I am not popular in these parts either. :lol: Gokey & I fit together.
I'm only here cuz I saw you talking about AI. :p

You're not unpopular in these parts :scratch: please :p :lol: I mean, sure you don't like Nole. But the AI thread excuses that :D

knight_ley
04-30-2009, 01:44 AM
I had the tv muted, but I can't even stand to watch him. Watching The Duel till my arch rival is done ~singing.

All the Gokey lovers climbing out :eek:

Jamie :spit: :haha:

savesthedizzle
I had the tv muted, but I can't even stand to watch him. Watching The Duel till my arch rival is done ~singing.

I like this song on the radio, I won't lie, but live it does nothing for me because of all the audio effects and whatnot.

knight_ley
I'm with you, I love Gokey. And his glasses. :cool:

:woohoo:
Team Gokey! There are two of us now! :lol:

Snoo Foo
04-30-2009, 01:45 AM
omg dude they gotta vote off jamie foxx too

savesthedizzle
04-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Team Gokey! There are two of us now! :lol:

I'm still bitter that his BFF Jamar didn't get on the show :rolls: :rolls:

omg dude they gotta vote off jamie foxx too

:rolls: yes, definitely the worst of the night.