Is Pim-Pim engaged? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Pim-Pim engaged?

gogo_guga
08-09-2004, 03:07 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys know whether or not Pim-Pim and Jaslyn Hewitt are engaged. I noticed last week in Toronto that he wears this ring, and after all, Pim and Jaslyn have been dating for four years.
I just saw some pictures of Jaslyn on **************** and she is also wearing a ring.
I really hope they're not engaged!

Sharon
08-09-2004, 03:27 AM
well the last i heard he wasnt but then again, there arent THAT many articles and stuff about him... but i remember on some other thread they interviewd him at the beginning of this year and he said they werent thinking about getting married any time soon or something to that extent
i just hope he isnt :p

Aleksa's Laydee
08-09-2004, 05:55 PM
4 years!!!!! well if they both are wearing a ring then maybe

this is so not fair :sobbing: :p

misyou25
08-09-2004, 06:57 PM
why do you hope theyre not engaged???

Aleksa's Laydee
08-09-2004, 07:44 PM
coz i wanna marry him :haha:

gogo_guga
08-09-2004, 10:58 PM
So do I
I met him in Toronto and he was just adorable, such a gentleman. He gave me his towel and it smelled like soap :)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-10-2004, 11:17 AM
me first me first :haha: :p

Kristen
08-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Ah girls... it's so much easier when your favourite is old, married and has a kid already. lol! It really limits your opportunities :o

Aleksa's Laydee
08-10-2004, 01:03 PM
:haha: theres always a way around that...just gota find the right time or place...or be the kids babysitter :lol: :tape:

Kristen
08-10-2004, 01:21 PM
:haha: theres always a way around that...just gota find the right time or place...or be the kids babysitter :lol: :tape:

LOL!!! That kind of grossed me out! haha I dunno, I kind of look at Jonas more like "Max's Dad" than shaggable *no offence Jonas!* hehe mind you, I will always have a thing for his quads :eek: But you know... if he had a younger, straight, single brother.... well, one can only wonder.

I really MUST stop turning pimpim threads into a focus on jonas!

Sharon
08-10-2004, 02:35 PM
So do I
I met him in Toronto and he was just adorable, such a gentleman. He gave me his towel and it smelled like soap :)

lol so who doesnt wanna marry him :p
:lol: soap... i can only imagine

misyou25
08-10-2004, 04:41 PM
at björkfish: lol marry him? chose another guy... :haha:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-10-2004, 06:01 PM
at björkfish: lol marry him? chose another guy... :haha:
why :sobbing:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-10-2004, 06:02 PM
LOL!!! That kind of grossed me out! haha I dunno, I kind of look at Jonas more like "Max's Dad" than shaggable *no offence Jonas!* hehe mind you, I will always have a thing for his quads :eek: But you know... if he had a younger, straight, single brother.... well, one can only wonder.

I really MUST stop turning pimpim threads into a focus on jonas!

sowwy :p I'm sure he doesn't take offence to that...whereas joachim on the otherhand might!! what if joachim had a twin....HEAVEN... :angel:

gogo_guga
08-10-2004, 09:52 PM
I bet the twin still wouldn't be as nice as Joachim :(

Sharon
08-11-2004, 12:39 AM
sowwy :p I'm sure he doesn't take offence to that...whereas joachim on the otherhand might!! what if joachim had a twin....HEAVEN... :angel:

anyone got a pic of his brother? maybe he'd look just as nice AND act as nice as pimpim? :D :p

Kristen
08-11-2004, 02:12 AM
haha! It's probably just because Petra Bjorkman is such a nice girl :) She's ruined it for me, lol but I think she's great.

The Joachim twin? As long as he's 6"6' or under, you know I'll stay away from him :) I like my men German and 6"7' :D

gogo_guga
08-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Wait I am so confused!! Does he really have a twin bro?

Kristen
08-11-2004, 03:38 AM
Wait I am so confused!! Does he really have a twin bro?
Nope. We made that part up;)
Joachim does have a younger brother though. Not sure what he looks like however.

Aleksa's Laydee
08-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Younger eh... MINE :D:woohoo:

Sharon
08-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Nope. We made that part up;)
Joachim does have a younger brother though. Not sure what he looks like however.

i thought he had a older bro...:confused: does he have 2? :lol:

gogo_guga
08-11-2004, 10:42 PM
that's what I thought too, that he only had an older bro named Niklas
the one that pronounced Joapim

Sharon
08-11-2004, 11:24 PM
that's what I thought too, that he only had an older bro named Niklas
the one that pronounced Joapim

yeh cuz thats what it said on the atp bio thingy for pimpim
but if he has two brothers that maybe look like him, the more the better ;) :p

Kristen
08-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Oh yeah older... lol what a dumbass the guy must be, not being able to say joachim... I just assumed that because he couldnt say it, he'd be younger. mmm Older eh :) I wonder if he's 6"7' ;) hehe

Aleksa's Laydee
08-12-2004, 01:48 PM
lol i'm confused :lol:

well pim pims bro cant match pim pims gorgeousness ;) thats a fact

Sharon
08-12-2004, 02:42 PM
lol i'm confused :lol:

well pim pims bro cant match pim pims gorgeousness ;) thats a fact

lol thats true, no one can match pimpims :p
so does anyone actually know how many brothers he has cuz im gettin confused too.... if only there was a family pic of them :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-12-2004, 07:47 PM
so does anyone actually know how many brothers he has cuz im gettin confused too.... if only there was a family pic of them :lol:

phew not just me with the :confused:
a family pic....aaaaww that would be the cutest :lol: :cool: (without jaslyn :p)

misyou25
08-12-2004, 08:40 PM
pim pim has a twin?!

Aleksa's Laydee
08-12-2004, 10:06 PM
pim pim has a twin?!

no no :haha: we all wish he has tho ;)

Sharon
08-13-2004, 12:20 AM
phew not just me with the :confused:
a family pic....aaaaww that would be the cutest :lol: :cool: (without jaslyn :p)

:lol: jaslyns not officially part of that family yet so she wouldnt be included ;)

gogo_guga
08-13-2004, 01:03 AM
How did Pim-Pim and Jaslyn even meet in the first place????

Aleksa's Laydee
08-13-2004, 11:32 AM
:lol: jaslyns not officially part of that family yet so she wouldnt be included ;)

:unsure: :scared: :awww:

gogo_guga
08-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Nooooo, soap-smelling PimPim can't get married yet!!!!! He's too young!!!!!

Jexy
09-02-2004, 02:04 AM
but if he's identical.. then the DNA is the same :) think of all the cloning possibilities!!!!! hehehe

pippimao
09-02-2004, 01:46 PM
:lol:
Nooooo, soap-smelling PimPim can't get married yet!!!!! He's too young!!!!!
but i think Pim Pim get married is not a bad thing!~
:inlove: :inlove:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:28 PM
:lol:

but i think Pim Pim get married is not a bad thing!~
:inlove: :inlove:

it is because we couldnt marry him :haha: :p

Lindsayfan
09-06-2004, 08:01 AM
so they r still dating? is she present @ Us Open?

gogo_guga
09-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Yes, they are still dating, and yes, she is at the Open. I saw her yesterday rooting for Lleyton.

Jexy
09-06-2004, 01:14 PM
He should get married if that's what will make him happy. And frankly it isn't for us to decide :) Sides Björkfish... how likely are you to ever even meet him? (as in... hi my name is... whats yours?...kind of meeting).

Kristen
09-06-2004, 02:02 PM
lol Jexy, I once bumped into Simon Aspelin at a restaurant in Melbourne!
But, he was with a hot blonde woman :lol:

I like how supportive Jaslyn is :) She seems good for pimpim, somehow. I think its because she's an Aussie, and so am I.... and we're pretty nice people ;) lol and we are so modest!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-06-2004, 02:35 PM
He should get married if that's what will make him happy. And frankly it isn't for us to decide :) Sides Björkfish... how likely are you to ever even meet him? (as in... hi my name is... whats yours?...kind of meeting).

well we'll see ;) hehe

yeah i agree...but not to a hewitt :scared: :sad:

Jexy
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
lol Jexy, I once bumped into Simon Aspelin at a restaurant in Melbourne!
But, he was with a hot blonde woman :lol:

I like how supportive Jaslyn is :) She seems good for pimpim, somehow. I think its because she's an Aussie, and so am I.... and we're pretty nice people ;) lol and we are so modest!

aren't they all dating some hot blonde woman, bjorkman_girl? :) LOL

I bumped into someone too once,.. few years ago I worked with tennis canada as part of promotions. It was the first or second day... qualifying.. and I just stuck a pole with a sign into the ground (you know those quiz question poles that are all over tournaments??) Anyways.. so I took a few steps backward to see what it looked like and "SMACK!" right into some tennis player!! I turned around, :speakles: went all red and started appologizing... he was really nice and said "it's okay". I still don't know who it was however... :confused: as I wasn't into tennis all that much back then....

star
09-06-2004, 03:11 PM
I like it that Pim Pim is dating Jaslyn because Kim and Lleyton are two of my favorite players.

Other than that, I know nothing about Jaslyn. But, Pim Pim and Jaslyn have been together for a long time. That's pretty amazing at their age. I think they've been together for four years now.

Pim Pim seems a little shy and reserved so maybe he's not into clubbing.

As for Aspelin..... uh..... male whore, I think. There's a girl in Houston who wrote about her encounter with him at the U.S.C.C. there. ... Encluding going back to his hotel room.

Jexy
09-06-2004, 10:49 PM
I like it that Pim Pim is dating Jaslyn because Kim and Lleyton are two of my favorite players.

Other than that, I know nothing about Jaslyn. But, Pim Pim and Jaslyn have been together for a long time. That's pretty amazing at their age. I think they've been together for four years now.

Pim Pim seems a little shy and reserved so maybe he's not into clubbing.

As for Aspelin..... uh..... male whore, I think. There's a girl in Houston who wrote about her encounter with him at the U.S.C.C. there. ... Encluding going back to his hotel room.

man whore eh? somehow not suprised. :sad:

Kristen
09-07-2004, 04:00 AM
some girl mentions going back to his hotel room....
I imagine if I didn't have a partner to come with me around the world, I'd probably bonk a few pretty girls myself every now and then. This girl had a Swedish accent (she could be a backpacker :rolleyes: ) and I don't mean to judge Simon, but from the times I've spoken with him he's seemed rather reserved.
He just reminds me of Jonas in many ways, but I don't pay nearly as much attention to him. LOL All women aside, he does go through doubles partners like we go through underwear :tape:

Lindsayfan
09-10-2004, 07:59 AM
yeah i agree...but not to a hewitt :scared: :sad:

totally agree :tape: :p

Mihret
09-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Lleyton, Jaslyn, Kim And Pim-Pim all look alike? Everytime I see them it's as though lookink at quadruplets!!!!

Jexy
09-10-2004, 10:26 AM
LOL :lol: did you guys notice? I could totally tell where he's getting that accent from. He's trying to fit in with Australians! Really... he talks with Australian vocabulary too,.. when he said "mate"..LOL. In North America, we dont call people mate... unless we're on a ship or something :lol:

So what I meant to say is that I think Joachim really loves Jaslyn, becuase he's trying to fit in amongst her people.... ( plus that whole... hewitt-like "c'mon"). hehehe

Anyways.. it's just a theory... but from experiences with my friends, if someone starts to take on qualities from the native language of their gf or bf.. then you can tell they're really in love. :p

Jexy
09-10-2004, 10:32 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Lleyton, Jaslyn, Kim And Pim-Pim all look alike? Everytime I see them it's as though lookink at quadruplets!!!!

Normal... it's been proven in psychology that generally speaking, most people will find other people who look similar to them attractive. :D The study was when a group of scientists took people's images, and changed them on a computer to resemble the opposite sex, and to be changed enough that they woudlnt recognize themselves ( this if I were to bu turned into a man, i would have had a heavier jaw, cause men do, maybe facial hair,... a slightly changed forhead...etc... archaeology stuff)... Anyways, the study group was presented with a whole load of pics, and they had to pick out of that pile all the people they found attractive. In the end, what I'm trying to say is, that most people will pick their own face out of that pile and put it in the attractive pile, without knowing it's themselves!! :lol:

So there.. and now you know.....

Jexy
09-10-2004, 11:03 AM
in addition.. i should hope that Lleyton and Jaslyn look alike since they're siblings :scratch:

lizabeth..*
09-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Lmao...I killed my self when he said mate...that was hillarious...being an Aussie myself...I was impressed. Pim Pim :worship:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Lmao...I killed my self when he said mate...that was hillarious...being an Aussie myself...I was impressed. Pim Pim :worship:

aaw the cuteness :haha:

soso
09-10-2004, 06:22 PM
jejeje so funny !!

Kristen
12-15-2004, 02:23 PM
I thought there was a Jaslyn thread, so I'll just add it in here, so people know what the two of them are up to. I think it'd look so cute to see them training together!
=====
Meanwhile, Jaslyn Hewitt's chances of joining her brother Lleyton in the main draw at the Australian Open plummeted after she was knocked out in the first round of the wildcard play-offs at Melbourne Park yesterday.

Hewitt lost 7-6, 6-3 to Casey Dellacqua and will now have to come through Australian Open qualifying. The 21-year-old had been training with her boyfriend, 11th-ranked Swede Joachim Johansson, and showed signs of improvement this year.

Canuck_Chick
12-15-2004, 09:26 PM
we SHOULD start a Jaslyn thread :)
i hope she qualifies for the aussie open...there's still hope!!!

tennis mania
12-16-2004, 04:31 PM
yeah i think we need.... i've met jaslyn everytime i'm going to adelaide..
she's nice.....

Pina
12-17-2004, 02:40 AM
I don't think Jaslyn and Pim Pim look alike, although it seems like Pim Pim is trying to look like Lleyton( I mean those come-ons, hat, long hair..) :p

Kristen
12-17-2004, 07:27 AM
:tape: Pina... that is so gross, to mention PimPim and Lleyton in the same sentence.
I might be taking a liking to Lleytons sister, but I'm still definitely opposed to Aussie mens tennis :lol: and one of the least patriotic Aussies when it comes to tennis!

If Lleyton starts yelling out 'kom igen', then I will have to rethink this post ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
12-17-2004, 12:39 PM
totally agree :tape: :p

:bigwave:

Aleksa's Laydee
12-17-2004, 12:40 PM
in addition.. i should hope that Lleyton and Jaslyn look alike since they're siblings :scratch:

:haha: you'd think so wouldnt you :p

Sharon
12-17-2004, 10:56 PM
:tape: Pina... that is so gross, to mention PimPim and Lleyton in the same sentence.
I might be taking a liking to Lleytons sister, but I'm still definitely opposed to Aussie mens tennis :lol: and one of the least patriotic Aussies when it comes to tennis!

If Lleyton starts yelling out 'kom igen', then I will have to rethink this post ;)

maybe lleyton will start yelling kom igen if he finds a new gf who is swedish ;) :p hahaha

Ashie_87
12-18-2004, 01:04 AM
I've taken a liking to her:) I sat behind her at the adidas international this year during Lleyton's match(omg! I love my brother for getting those seats!!!) and she was being really nice

Kristen
12-23-2004, 07:02 AM
Jaslyn got a wildcard!
It was just on the radio :D :woohoo:

Ashie_87
12-23-2004, 07:59 AM
Into adidas/medibank p.? :woohoo:

Kristen
12-23-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh, sorry I was vague! lol... at the Aussie Open :yeah:
Not sure about the Sydney tournament though :scratch:

Kat!
12-23-2004, 10:39 AM
maybe lleyton will start yelling kom igen if he finds a new gf who is swedish ;) :p hahaha

scary... they were just saying on the news Lleyton is dating Bec Cartwright now..!??!?! :confused:

Björki
12-23-2004, 11:58 AM
scary... they were just saying on the news Lleyton is dating Bec Cartwright now..!??!?! :confused:
who is that?

Kristen
12-23-2004, 12:23 PM
who is that?
This girl. With the guy she recently broke up with, after dating him for years!

Björki
12-23-2004, 12:33 PM
thanx Kristen :) IMHO these both make a nice couple.
I still can't believe Lleyton and Kim aren't together any longer :(

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
^^ looks like paris hilton :lol:

hmm i hope jaslyn draws lindsay in one of the rounds...i wanna see how good she really is :lol:

Iza
12-23-2004, 04:07 PM
thanx Kristen :) IMHO these both make a nice couple.
I still can't believe Lleyton and Kim aren't together any longer :(
neither can I. for me, Kim and Lleyton will always be a couple :sobbing:

Suzi
12-23-2004, 04:09 PM

Wot :eek: didnt know they broke up! well more beau for me then!!!

Well if pims does get married i think we shud all get an invite :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2004, 04:11 PM
Wot :eek: didnt know they broke up! well more beau for me then!!!

Well if pims does get married i think we shud all get an invite :lol:

:lol: we demand invites!!

Canuck_Chick
12-23-2004, 09:42 PM
:haha: he would have to be a bit :cuckoo: to invite us ;) :p one of us is bound to trip jaslyn as she's going down the aisle or crash into the wedding cake or sumthin like that :haha:

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2004, 09:56 PM
:haha: he would have to be a bit :cuckoo: to invite us ;) :p one of us is bound to trip jaslyn as she's going down the aisle or crash into the wedding cake or sumthin like that :haha:

now dont put ideas into my head :devil: ;)

Suzi
12-23-2004, 10:12 PM
hmmmm interesting idea :scratch: :lol: you see if i woz walking up the aisle with him, i invite you all! :p

Canuck_Chick
12-23-2004, 10:24 PM
now dont put ideas into my head :devil: ;)

:lol: that's the last thing we wanna do ;)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-23-2004, 10:56 PM
wow!! that guy is hot!! maybe i can have him now. :lol: :haha:

Ashie_87
12-23-2004, 10:59 PM
If anyone's interested-Jaslyn also got a wildcard into the Gold Coast tournament 2-8 january (shameless plug I know!:p)

Suzi
12-23-2004, 10:59 PM
hes called beau brady and woz in the same show as the girl in question! + sorry already taken.........................

by me :devil:

Kristen
12-23-2004, 11:52 PM
lmao guys.... I'm sure in the next few days we'll be sent Restraining orders / Apprehensive Violence Orders from Jaslyn :eek: after these hilarious messages! :lol:

Iza
12-23-2004, 11:53 PM
:clap2: for Jaslyn :yeah:

Jexy
12-24-2004, 01:22 AM
hehehehe... well they should invite us,.. but maybe increase the security... a lot :)

Pina
12-24-2004, 09:16 AM
:haha::haha:

crazzzy_grrl
01-22-2005, 08:12 AM
I had to bring this thread back up coz last night when John Alexander was commentating the game he said that Joachim and Jaslyn we engaged, and kept refering to Jaslyn as Joachims fiance

Pina
01-22-2005, 10:45 AM
hum.....does he know something that we don't?:eek::eek:

BTW, where's Jexy? Haven't seen her for a while :scratch:

crazzzy_grrl
01-22-2005, 01:12 PM

Thats what i thought.... and JA would be one of the guys that would know, being in with the Hewitts and all.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-22-2005, 06:02 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon
01-22-2005, 06:59 PM
:eek: :eek: whoa, that just came outta nowhere

gogo_guga
01-22-2005, 10:26 PM
I actually don't find it surprising at all that they are engaged, I mean, after all they have been together for five years now. I'm happy for joachim and jaslyn, they are so cute together!

Canuck_Chick
01-22-2005, 10:41 PM
well, if it's true, then congrats to them :yeah: i like jaslyn and the two make a great couple.
if it's not true, no pressure pim pim ;) :lol: lol

Aleksa's Laydee
01-23-2005, 03:49 AM
if its true then :sobbing: pim pim what have u done ;)

if its not then :yeah:

crazzzy_grrl
01-23-2005, 04:07 AM
:lol: Its not true. JA just said during this match that during the excitement of the last match that he 'upgraded' their relationship and they are not engaged

Canuck_Chick
01-23-2005, 04:19 AM
:haha: ok then. glad we cleared that up!! ;)

star
01-23-2005, 05:47 AM
I'd be surprised if Pim Pim got engaged this early.

gogo_guga
01-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Actually it is true, Patrick McEnroe and Dick Edberg both said during Joachim's match that he is now engaged to Jaslyn.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
well the aussies say they are not, the english say they are not the americans say they are....so overall they are not ;)

Sharon
01-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Actually it is true, Patrick McEnroe and Dick Edberg both said during Joachim's match that he is now engaged to Jaslyn.

they did? i didnt notice that :scratch:

:haha: the excitement of the match... thats great :haha:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
if its true then :sobbing: pim pim what have u done ;)

if its not then :yeah:
you don't like this relationship?

i do think that they're too young to be getting married, and i'm sad to say that if they do, i don't think it'll make it. pim pim does seem "mature" for his age, but i haven't really seen jas much so i don't know about her. it would be cool though if it worked. :yeah:

Pina
01-24-2005, 01:05 AM
As long as pim pim is happy, I don't care if he's engaged or not. ;)

tennis mania
01-24-2005, 02:57 AM
anyways who's ja?? confused..

Jexy
01-24-2005, 03:23 AM
I doubt it... but the probably discussed marriage at some point... in the end we don't know do we? and in some way it isn't any of our concern anyway.. his private life, he may do as he pleases ;)

Jexy
01-24-2005, 04:04 AM

I'm here I here! But I dont have that much time these days!! I havent updated my site either! :bigcry: I work, I go to Unversity, I go to College.... and from what I'm seeing, I'm going slowly insane too! :rolleyes:

Jexy
01-24-2005, 04:15 AM
Thats what i thought.... and JA would be one of the guys that would know, being in with the Hewitts and all.

uhm.. WHo's JA ????? :scratch:

iliketennis
01-24-2005, 04:56 AM
JA is John Alexander (I think) and he is a commentator. I think he used to play davis cup for Australia.

And Joachim is not engaged. That's what was said on tv anyway

liptea
01-24-2005, 05:26 AM
ESPN said he was.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-24-2005, 08:37 AM
you don't like this relationship?

i do think that they're too young to be getting married, and i'm sad to say that if they do, i don't think it'll make it. pim pim does seem "mature" for his age, but i haven't really seen jas much so i don't know about her. it would be cool though if it worked. :yeah:

yeah thats what i meant...they are too young but then again its their life!

crazzzy_grrl
01-24-2005, 10:11 AM
JA is John Alexander (I think) and he is a commentator. I think he used to play davis cup for Australia.

And Joachim is not engaged. That's what was said on tv anyway

JA is John Alexander.

Sorry, I forgot most ppl here wouldn't know who he is

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-24-2005, 05:38 PM
hmm, i wouldn't trust what espn says... they could care less about tennis and the players. i wouldn't be surprised if they gave out false info

Jexy
01-26-2005, 02:37 AM
lol... I feel like half the time they make up crap to feel the void hehehe... afterall, who wants akward silence on tv? no one :)

gogo_guga
01-26-2005, 04:40 AM
Yay Jexy, you're back!!!! :)

Kristen
01-29-2005, 12:14 AM
I don't really mind what they do... I mean, Joachim is going to be 23 this year. A lot of people have gotten married earlier than this. Alex Bogomolov is turning 22 this year, and he's married. Guillermo Coria is another one, (I can't think of any more!). It's great though, that they've been together for so long, and that each of them are wearing the rings! I think it's sweet and a wise decision (to show commitment, without rushing into anything like others before them have done).

Sharon
01-29-2005, 04:28 AM
lol... I feel like half the time they make up crap to feel the void hehehe... afterall, who wants akward silence on tv? no one :)

well, i mean i'd rather listen to awkward silence than listen to the crap they say :p