Worst football fan ever!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Worst football fan ever!!

Black Adam
03-15-2009, 06:39 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7944919.stm

An Iraqi football player has been shot dead by a spectator as he was about to score an equalising goal.
The shooting happened in the last minute of a game between two local rivals on Sunday, police say.
The striker was shot in the head during the match in the city of Hilla, according to local security officials.
The game was being played between Sinjar and Buhayra. The suspected killer has been arrested as police carry out an investigation. That's just plain embarassing, talk about being a football fanatic. It just kills the intention of sport. :o:rolleyes:

The only scenario I can envisage something similar in tennis is at the USO, Nadal serving for the championship and about to claim a career slam before Federer.........................fedfan_2007 and mellow yellow decide to take fate into their own hands......:eek::eek::eek:

habibko
03-15-2009, 06:59 PM
well Monica Seles has been stabbed while playing in Hamburg and she miraculously survived an otherwise fatal wound, retarded fanatics are everywhere.

jonathancrane
03-15-2009, 07:04 PM
The only scenario I can envisage something similar in tennis is at the USO, Nadal serving for the championship and about to claim a career slam before Federer.........................fedfan_2007 and mellow yellow decide to take fate into their own hands......:eek::eek::eek:

Your obsession with Federer is sick

All that hate can't be good for the health

Sapeod
03-15-2009, 08:02 PM
What a piss poor iragi mug :o Glad that doesn't happen here. We've got enough problems with fans :o

Dini
03-15-2009, 10:25 PM
It's extremely sad that there are fans of that type, and as Habibko said you have outrageous fans all over the world unfortunately. And I don't see it changing as long as those extreme minorities continue to take the sport so seriously that they would risk their own life behind bars for what really is just a game.

And Black Adam, your attempt at a joke there is not even close to being funny. I am by no means a FF_07 supporter, and he will tell you all the confrontations I have had with him, but seriously get a grip. That is just pure hate, and don't blame people for judging you as a result.

El Legenda
03-15-2009, 10:28 PM
what did he shot him with..sniper rifle? he must have been close to the field if he shot the player in the head.

Black Adam
03-16-2009, 12:51 AM
It's extremely sad that there are fans of that type, and as Habibko said you have outrageous fans all over the world unfortunately. And I don't see it changing as long as those extreme minorities continue to take the sport so seriously that they would risk their own life behind bars for what really is just a game.

And Black Adam, your attempt at a joke there is not even close to being funny. I am by no means a FF_07 supporter, and he will tell you all the confrontations I have had with him, but seriously get a grip. That is just pure hate, and don't blame people for judging you as a result.
Oh, get a grip will ya. Mellow yellow and ff_2007 are true fanatics and i wouldn't putit past them to take tennis that seriously. Do you remember Ganther Parch?? Those two are close to being as bad as him.

I think such countries shouldn't have any sporting events until they are stable enough. Same goes for cricket in Pakistan and I think that they shouldn't be allowed to host any sporting events for some time until they sort out their mess.

Dini
03-16-2009, 02:21 AM
Oh, get a grip will ya. Mellow yellow and ff_2007 are true fanatics and i wouldn't putit past them to take tennis that seriously. Do you remember Ganther Parch?? Those two are close to being as bad as him.

I think such countries shouldn't have any sporting events until they are stable enough. Same goes for cricket in Pakistan and I think that they shouldn't be allowed to host any sporting events for some time until they sort out their mess.

But I don't think the shooting had anything to do with the political mess and the suicide bombings going on in Iraq. More like a psychotic football fan.

And by your definition a true fan is a troll?! FF07 is no real fan, a real fan doesn't jump on other's bandwagons and remains loyal to his/her favourite. That's my view of it. If you see FF07 as a true Fedfan then hey by all means, but you're in the minority :confused:.

Plus a true fan has respect for rivals.