Fav Guille moment [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fav Guille moment

Guille's Girl
08-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Of course I'll start off with mine :p Actually I have 2 I guess.

Ok, I guess the first one was at the USO last year vs. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (who so totally kicked ass last night!!!!! :banana: ) ok! The very first game of the match. Mind you, this was the first time I'd ever SEEN Guille play an ENTIRE match. Anywho, he has a cot on his thumb but I didn't notice until he starts trying to pull the thing off with his teeth :haha: I was like "Um, Coria? What the hell are you doing..." Andre's serve 0-15. So he finally gets the thing off and puts it in his pocket :haha: 15-15 and he starts wiping blood all over his shirt and I was like " :confused: " :haha: and hell before anyone noticed he had broke serve LMAO! That was cool.

The second one was this year at RG vs. Ancic! Guille's serve, 30-30. Baseline rally then LO! Mario thinks he's Guille and tries a dropper. Guille took off from the baseline like an Olympic sprinter but then the ball caught the net cord :haha: and Guille is sooo relieved he goes over and kisses the net :haha: I was so jealous :fiery:

kandykane
08-08-2004, 02:41 PM
damn, i didn't get to see either of these matches.... i'd love to be that net, lol

i dont think i can remember a favourite moment, probably last year's RG he took his shirt off and threw it to that ball girl... tho i was jealous, but, it just shows that he's a really nice person, and i like that.

i think the sad moments are somehow clearer in my mind, he gets hurt too much...

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-08-2004, 06:20 PM
aw! i want to see the Ancic one!!!
so far, my fav Guille moment was when he stuck his tongue out and did a lil dance at RG -- talk about adorable!!!! :inlove:

Guille's Girl
08-08-2004, 07:03 PM
:lol: yeah! :hug:

Hey look my stuff is on http://guillermocoria.free.fr/ :banana: Pokemon Guille is in the Fanart section and two of my wallpapers are there too :banana:

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-08-2004, 07:22 PM
cool beans!

maplered
08-09-2004, 12:58 AM
en, last year, the moment he kneeld down on the court when he acknowledged he had beat Andre Agassi. It is exciting and incredible! As he say, that's a great game and he will remember it all his life.

Andre is also my idot.Then I began to love Guille .

LubiG
08-09-2004, 12:59 AM
One of my favorite Guille moments was definetly the match ferom the 2003 Masters against Carlos Moya... He fell to the floor and just laid there laughing... and then he almost fell again and he clapped the floor :lol:
Another one was the match on RG 2003, against Andre Agassi ( i didn'0t see this match but i saw several tapes after) when he won and he looked so happy... and the he went to the net and just stayed there looking shocked and happy :)

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 03:30 AM
One of my favorite Guille moments was definetly the match ferom the 2003 Masters against Carlos Moya... He fell to the floor and just laid there laughing... and then he almost fell again and he clapped the floor :lol:
Another one was the match on RG 2003, against Andre Agassi ( i didn'0t see this match but i saw several tapes after) when he won and he looked so happy... and the he went to the net and just stayed there looking shocked and happy :)

OMG the fisrt one! :haha: I remember that!! He had slipped ya and then he got up and applauded the court :haha: The court was uneven ya :(

kandykane
08-09-2004, 03:37 AM
what was moya's response??? must be really funny

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 03:40 AM
Ah they didn't show him :p Poor Carlos was really getting his ass kicked....sevrely...HEY I REMEMBER! Hey LubiG, didn't Carlos get a warning during that match? In the second set. The baseline man called a foot fault on him. Remember?? :haha:

kandykane
08-09-2004, 05:21 AM
:haha: foot fault? i remember Roddick and Hewitt used to get lots of them, lol... but moya.... :hug: awww.... poor guy...

kandykane
08-09-2004, 07:39 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/upload/2003-12/315312811791.jpg
there he is

kandykane
08-09-2004, 09:36 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2004-07/21_196542_1.jpg
lol, this pic made my day!

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-09-2004, 11:37 AM
:lol:

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 01:58 PM
:haha: :haha: http://www.jakryan.com/images/Laughing.gif http://www.jakryan.com/images/Laughing.gif :haha: :haha: *passes out*

ewana
08-09-2004, 05:01 PM
:rolls: :haha: :haha: :rolls:

kandykane
08-10-2004, 06:03 AM
OMG, OMG....:eek: i just found out that Gau*** can go to TMC even if he's outside top 8 (as long as he's in the top 20) at the end of the year, and the no. 8 guy'll have to make way for him..... just coz he's a GOD DAMN GS winner....:armed: DAMN him!!! so what if Guille ended up at no.8 at the year..... :bigcry:

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-10-2004, 12:11 PM
ewwwwwwwww gross! not even that! with the current status, he'd be replacing Safin! who the fck would want to see Gau*** instead of Safin!??!
[btw, why aren't we sayin Gau***'s name??]

Guille's Girl
08-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Cuz it's FORRBIDDEN Susan....

LubiG
08-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Ah they didn't show him :p Poor Carlos was really getting his ass kicked....sevrely...HEY I REMEMBER! Hey LubiG, didn't Carlos get a warning during that match? In the second set. The baseline man called a foot fault on him. Remember?? :haha:

:lol: Yes he did... somebody said he had 'threatened' the judge with a ball or something... even Guille was saying that wasn't so... That must be one of my favorite matchs ever.
Well, if Guielle was number 8 and he had to fight gaudio to get in the masters he would KICK HIS BUTT :P

Guille's Girl
08-11-2004, 03:12 AM
No what happened was that the linesman called a foot fault and Carlos didn't like it so he took a ball out of his pocket and INCONSPICOUSLY knocked it towards the linesman, NOT to a ballkid. That's when he got the warning :haha: It was sooooooooo funny.

HEY HEY HEY! Let's not get too anxious about TMC. Let's just be patient and wait to see what happens. Even if he doesn't go, maybe I'll go and be in the crowd rooting against G*****. I could like, have a Guille shirt on and um, I could spread all these rumors about G***** and make him look worse than he already does and stuff. Of course Guille would disapprove (Nashy) BUT he doesn't have to know :haha: How the hell did I get so OT? So yeah lets not rush the healing time. I'm dying to see him play and I miss him so fucking much it's insane. But I want him to be 100% when he comes back ya so, I can stand to wait a while.

LubiG
08-12-2004, 12:21 AM
I'm gonna miss him sooooo much!!! :sad: I think the longest time i've been without seeing him (after i saw him for the first time) is 1 month and a half!! I want Guille!!!

Micca
08-14-2004, 09:08 AM
Me too!!! I totally missed ALL OF IT!! :bigcry: So %$#@ing stupid :sad:

But anyway...My fave Guille moment....*thinks* Thats hard...I think the semifinals of RG 2004 against Henman, dont know why but I was just STUCk on the tv! :D He played soooo good! Henman had nooo chance at ALL! C'MON GUILLE!!! Show us some good stuff at the Olympics! :D:D :yeah:

Guille's Girl
08-14-2004, 11:26 AM
MICCA! GUILLE IS NOT AT THE OLYMPICS. He had surgery on his shoulder. He's gonna be out for about 3 months ya.