The use of the term 'mug' here? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The use of the term 'mug' here?

FlameOn
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Basically it's used a generic term to describe a player one does not like, right? :lol:

michellej
03-11-2009, 11:26 AM
It's just another British word that no one outside of the UK has ever heard of, understands, or uses. Just like those strange nicknames they give sportsmen.

Crazy Girl
03-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Basically it's used a generic term to describe a player one does not like, right? :lol:Dear TVTennis, you're new here!!!:):)
But believe me.....
After a few time.....You shall be bored of so "many mug":p:p:p
And then, his sound is very ugly!!!!:eek::o:(
:wavey:CIAO!!!:wavey:

leng jai
03-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Mug thread this one.

FlameOn
03-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Dear TVTennis, you're new here!!!:):)
But believe me.....
After a few time.....You shall be bored of so "many mug":p:p:p
And then, his sound is very ugly!!!!:eek::o:(
:wavey:CIAO!!!:wavey:
I'm already bored of "mug". I say one thing about any player, usually a few posts later my post is quoted, and the word "mug" is used somewhere. :lol:

http://www.larose.com/upimages/Happy_Face_Mug.JPG

reggie1
03-11-2009, 11:32 AM
People don't really use it that much over here that I know of. It may be a generational thing maybe but nobody I know uses it that much. I know of it in two senses as "To Mug"/ Rob a person or if somebody treats you badly, we might say, "they treat me like a mug." When I first joined MTF I did actually wonder where "Mug" had come from as it doesn't really fit into the context, well not as I how I know the word anyway. I wondered if it was an American thing?

Crazy Girl
03-11-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm already bored of "mug". I say one thing about any player, usually a few posts later my post is quoted, and the word "mug" is used somewhere. :lol:

http://www.larose.com/upimages/Happy_Face_Mug.JPG

THANKS!!!!:worship::worship:
Finally an other person bored of mug!!!!:eek::eek:
And above all thanks for your beautiful yellow BIG MUG!!!!

That is really a MUG!!!

Ciao My friend!!!
:smooch::hug::hug::smooch:

reggie1
03-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Oh and of course, a nice Mug of tea! :lol:

Farenhajt
03-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Some people claim that MUG is German shorthand for "Mathieu Und Gasquet", though others say it's actually "Monfils Und Gulbis".

habibko
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I've bumped a thread that explains lots of things about MTF, I highly recommend checking it out ;)

scarecrows
03-11-2009, 12:02 PM
mug is one of the words that the legendary Jaap brought here

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Basically it's used a generic term to describe a player one does not like, right? :lol:

Yes.

habibko
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM

legendary for what? all he did was spew hatred and bullshit around, not even a funny troll.

MacTheKnife
03-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Have never used that term. But I believe your definition is correct. It is a term thrown around here A LOT !!!

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 12:20 PM
legendary for what? all he did was spew hatred and bullshit around, not even a funny troll.

I fully agree. An utterly moronic idiotic unfunny troll wannabe, he isn't missed at all.

Jōris
03-11-2009, 12:20 PM

Jaap used this forum to come out of the closet. He's been a legend with the gay MTF'ers ever since.

scarecrows
03-11-2009, 12:23 PM

way better than Clay Death

I fully agree. An utterly moronic idiotic unfunny troll wannabe, he isn't missed at all.

more than you if you left, for sure :D

habibko
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

yeah right :rolleyes:

jonathancrane
03-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Jaap was a genius. Check this: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=120916&highlight=jaap

Don't go that far. Both legends

habibko
03-11-2009, 12:45 PM
can't put it any better than Daniel:

Jaap is a big asshole....but he might have some fans :shrug:

banning him was one of the best decisions of MTF mods, though it came way too late.

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 12:45 PM

he wishes. you wish.

more than you if you left, for sure :D

by you perhaps.

Crazy Girl
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh and of course, a nice Mug of tea! :lol:Reggie!!!!!!! My friend!!!!:smooch::smooch::hug::hug::smooch: :smooch::hug::hug:
So much time!!!!! I miss you......indeed!!:sad::sad:
When there is tennis "no played" I come in GM not so often!!
Now I'm writing in my "natural" place....Roger Federer.....
Waiting and hoping for the best in Indian Wells...:confused::rolleyes:

And Yes, Reggie!!!

A nice mug of tea!!!!

Naturally,.......we're english!!!!
:wavey:TEA FOR TWO!!!:wavey:
CIAO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

seljanin
03-11-2009, 01:46 PM
banning him was one of the best decisions of MTF mods, though it came way too late.

For how long will he be banned, btw? Anyone knows?!

Crazy Girl
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
For how long will he be banned, btw? Anyone knows?!
"From here to eternity...":confused::o:rolleyes::yawn::drink::awww::unsure: :scratch::scared::shrug:

Matt01
03-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Jaap was a genius. Check this: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=120916&highlight=jaap

:lol: How have I missed all that funny stuff? :bigcry:

malisha
03-11-2009, 02:24 PM

speak for yourself

very good and funny poster he was

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 02:25 PM
speak for yourself

speak for yourself.

malisha
03-11-2009, 02:29 PM
speak for yourself.

surprised with your short and solid reply
was expecting a vocabular bomb full of crap here from you

Machiavelli
03-11-2009, 02:35 PM
speak for yourself.

i do not know why you think anyone cares about what you have to say, leave jaap alone, not everyone has to share your thoughts, jaap overreacted sometimes, but he had the neccesary ''mojo''

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 02:37 PM
i do not know why you think anyone cares about what you have to say, leave jaap alone, not everyone has to share your thoughts, jaap overreacted sometimes, but he had the neccesary ''mojo''

i do not know why you think you know what i think. i don't give a f**k about what you think of jaap, me or anyone else. leave britney alone.

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 02:38 PM
surprised with your short and solid reply
was expecting a vocabular bomb full of crap here from you

sorry, go and have your lunch elsewhere.

reggie1
03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
It doesn't really take a lot of imagination and intelligence to swear does it? Anyone can do it if they want to. If swearing gets you into the MTF hall of fame, then that's "MUG" imo. I'm not a prude and swearing doesn't bother me in the slightest but to hold somebody up to greatness just because they swear seems daft imho.
Personally, I like posters like FastClay who is outspoken (I don't always agree with what he says but I take notice) but does it with dry humour and eloquence.

TMJordan
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Mug thread.

Johnny Groove
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM

:lol:

Jaap was one of the funniest posters around here, a gambling legend

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Jaap was one of the funniest posters around here, a gambling legend

I've never set foot in the gambling forum so I can only judge from what I read in other parts of the site, el colega tenía la gracia en el culo.

Sunset of Age
03-11-2009, 03:26 PM
I've never set foot in the gambling forum so I can only judge from what I read in other parts of the site, el colega tenía la gracia en el culo.

Follow that thread that jonathancrane posted... it might even make YOU smile.

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Follow that thread that jonathancrane posted... it might even make YOU smile.

I did... it didn't :shrug:

I dunno what the capital YOU means. Im here for the fun of it, I laugh A LOT here, sometimes even smile.

Sunset of Age
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I did... it didn't :shrug:

I dunno what the capital YOU means. Im here for the fun of it, I laugh A LOT here, sometimes even smile.

Well, let's say you come across as a little grumpy lately. At least to me. No offense intended. :hug:

ORGASMATRON
03-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I think its ok to use the term (Mug)dull, otherwise its really unnecessary. Come on guys grow up! :)

ORGASMATRON
03-11-2009, 05:06 PM

Who's Clay Death? :lol:

ORGASMATRON
03-11-2009, 05:12 PM

Wow this guy sounds like a hero...

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 05:19 PM

Exactly. It became so usual in my life, I now use it all the time.

:rolleyes: talk for yourself.

Jaap was awfully funny.

He IS missed.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

yeah right :rolleyes:

Are you on crack mate?

speak for yourself

Exactly.

habibko
03-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Are you on crack mate?

is that a trick question? :rolleyes:

he isn't my type of humour thats all.

ORGASMATRON
03-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Are you on crack mate?

:haha::haha::haha:

Glen i know weve had our differences but way to go mate :yeah:

habibko
03-11-2009, 05:35 PM
the mad trollogist is trying to take a cheap shot at me, how sad.

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
mad trollogist licking arseholes like there's no tomorrow :rolleyes:

habibko
03-11-2009, 05:48 PM

affirmative.

Clay Death
03-11-2009, 05:49 PM

ah the mad trollogist. where is he hiding today? somebody tell him to make his appearance and take his daily, rightful abuse.

we dont have all day.

habibko
03-11-2009, 05:54 PM
ah the mad trollogist. where is he hiding today? somebody tell him to make his appearance and take his daily, rightful abuse.

we dont have all day.

:haha: :haha:

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 05:55 PM
is that a trick question? :rolleyes:

he isn't my type of humour thats all.

No, it's just a question of the "are you on crack" type.

You gotta be on crack to find Clown Death funny and Jaap not funny.

zeleni
Term mug can also be used in a friendly way.:)

Clay Death
:haha: :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

habibko
03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
No, it's just a question of the "are you on crack" type.

You gotta be on crack to find Clown Death funny and Jaap not funny.

and you need to stop squeezing your butt too tight whenever CD is mentioned mate :rolleyes: ;)

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 06:05 PM
and you need to stop squeezing your butt too tight whenever CD is mentioned mate :rolleyes: ;)

You gotta be joking me.

Just because I can see he's a total and utter moron - doesn't even know the DC playing order, doesn't mean I'm "scared" of that no-one.

Maybe you should bend over for more interesting posters...

habibko
03-11-2009, 06:09 PM
You gotta be joking me.

Just because I can see he's a total and utter moron - doesn't even know the DC playing order, doesn't mean I'm "scared" of that no-one.

Maybe you should bend over for more interesting posters...

who said anything about being scared? hmmm, I see.. seems it's as we say here: "he whom has a lump on his head feels it" :p

Clay Death
03-11-2009, 06:18 PM

no need to respond to this cyber slut Dr. Habibko. cyber slut lost his balls in an argument. now the cyber slut wages verbal wars while hiding behind his computer.

also why abuse this cyber slut when he just uses it as a means of attention. so starved is this cyber slut for attention that he will even take abuse. starve him further.

you will note that we were not even talking to him or about him. he had to jump in here and try to start something. completely unprovoked/unjustified attacks.

mods take notice of this cyber slut.

alfonsojose
03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Jaap used this forum to come out of the closet. He's been a legend with the gay MTF'ers ever since.
:confused: He hasn't sucked my d*ck yet

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 06:27 PM
who said anything about being scared? hmmm, I see.. seems it's as we say here: "he whom has a lump on his head feels it" :p

You said I was squeezing my butt tight because of him. That means you think I'm scared of him.

Pathetic is the fact you've been fanboying this no-one for so long.

habibko
03-11-2009, 06:32 PM
no need to respond to this cyber slut Dr. Habibko. cyber slut lost his balls in an argument. now the cyber slut wages verbal wars while hiding behind his computer.

also why abuse this cyber slut when he just uses it as a means of attention. so starved is this cyber slut for attention that he will even take abuse. starve him further.

you will note that we were not even talking to him or about him. he had to jump in here and try to start something. completely unprovoked/unjustified attacks.

mods take notice of this cyber slut.

You said I was squeezing my butt tight because of him. That means you think I'm scared of him.

why do I feel I'm right in the middle of war right now? :sad: :sad:

habibko
03-11-2009, 07:06 PM

why do you care? at least I'm not fanboying a racist like Jaap :)

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM
why do I feel I'm right in the middle of war right now? :sad: :sad:

War is a strong term.

why do you care? at least I'm not fanboying a racist like Jaap :)

Nobody's perfect.

I abhor racism, but I can appreciate his funny posts anyway. You can't brush aside his whole posting history because of a few racist posts.

habibko
03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
I abhor racism, but I can appreciate his funny posts anyway. You can't brush aside his whole posting history because of a few racist posts.

no I can't appreciate someone who has a racist mindset, they weren't a few racist posts, trying to defend him as a person is even worse.

anyway, he is banned forever and CD is amongst us, let's flourish in our wonderful and enjoyable reality :D :p

Collective
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Why all this Jaap vs CD talk when we have Xristos, the ultimate legend?

habibko
03-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Why all this Jaap vs CD talk when we have Xristos, the ultimate legend?

he is hardly seen around anymore, I don't know if he is posting elsewhere but I can't remember seeing him in GM for quite sometime now.

maybe he will make a comeback just in time for the ACC.

Clydey
03-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Pot calling the kettle a ****.

Compared to what would happen if you left, Jaap was mourned like Princess Diana.

Clydey
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
speak for yourself.

Did he claim to be speaking for anyone but himself?

habibko
03-11-2009, 07:49 PM
wow look who is here now, long time no see Clydey.

scarecrows
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Compared to what would happen if you left, Jaap was mourned like Princess Diana.

too true

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 09:18 PM

you make me cry :sad:

Did he claim to be speaking for anyone but himself?

read.

habibko
03-11-2009, 09:26 PM
thank you for restoring the thread scoobs, now let's make this thread a chat thread :rocker2:

oh and Clay Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jaap anyday and anytime, it's quite laughable and regrettable that I have to even put them in the same sentence.

ok he made the "mug" term more popular or so his fanboys claim, what about CD? what would MTF be without his pearls of wisdom? :worship:

it was 6 months of famine without him :sad:

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:34 PM
thank you for restoring the thread scoobs, now let's make this thread a chat thread :rocker2:

oh and Clay Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jaap anyday and anytime, it's quite laughable and regrettable that I have to even put them in the same sentence.

ok he made the "mug" term more popular or so his fanboys claim, what about CD? what would MTF be without his pearls of wisdom? :worship:

Too true. Jaap was a racist son of a bitch. That's why he was banned, I believe. He was also obssesed with people who serve with their dicks.

habibko
03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Too true. Jaap was a racist son of a bitch. That's why he was banned, I believe. He was also obssesed with people who serve with their dicks.

indeed, to imagine that people admire such racist people, what had the world gone into? :sad:

at least the MTF mods were reasonable enough to ban this #%&^*@ , for lack of better words, or words to begin with.

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:44 PM
indeed, to imagine that people admire such racist people, what had the world gone into? :sad:

at least the MTF mods were reasonable enough to ban this #%&^*@ , for lack of better words, or words to begin with.
It's just weird how much people are banned because of being assholes. No need for racism, sexism or homophobic posts. Ridiculous.

habibko
03-11-2009, 09:47 PM
It's just weird how much people are banned because of being assholes. No need for racism, sexism or homophobic posts. Ridiculous.

and yet people pay respect to him and worship him because they see him somehow "funny" , isn't this an encouragement to such behaviour? nothing made Jaap what he was but such praise and :worship: smileys to every post he makes, which made him go further and further like a little :baby:, luckily it backfired and he suffered the consequences, there is still some good in this world :angel: :)

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:49 PM
and yet people pay respect to him and worship him because they see him somehow "funny" , isn't this an encouragement to such behaviour? nothing made Jaap what he was but such praise and :worship: smileys to every post he makes, which made him go further and further like a little :baby:, luckily it backfired and he suffered the consequences, there is still some good in this world :angel: :)
Amen to that :worship:
I'm fine with people venting their anger and being a little absurd with their posts. But there is a line you can cross.

q.j.
03-11-2009, 09:50 PM
when was jaap banned
in november wasn't he?
something about those pirates in Indonesia or something like that...

must have been doing a lot of reading back
good work. :yeah:

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:51 PM
;) I'm good at that.

q.j.
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
;) I'm good at that.

only that? why i think there's so much more to you :)

habibko
03-11-2009, 09:54 PM
must have been doing a lot of reading back
good work. :yeah:

I lurked for like 2 months when I first registered here to get a sense of the place and not come out like a total noob :o

and man I have lurked to threads 2 and 3 years ago, heck I have reached and read threads made in 2003/2004 :cool:

now it feels like home around :angel: especially without people like that racist unfunny troll :mad:

leng jai
03-11-2009, 09:57 PM
This thread is getting muggier by the second.

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
only that? why i think there's so much more to you :)
Gracias amigo. I'm good, no?

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Muggier? You sir are a legend :worship: Muggier >>>>>mug

q.j.
03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Gracias amigo. I'm good, no?

channeling Nadull...

purge him leng jai !

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Purging no good, no?

habibko
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM

and you are here to save us from further muggness aren't you leng jai? :worship:

q.j.
03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
i'll have to purge my best if i'm gonna out mug him tomorrow, no?

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I agree, no? Mug's take big time to destroy, no?

Crazy Girl
03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Term mug can also be used in a friendly way.:)Ah!!! Like Bischero in Florentin!!!:worship::worship:

LinkMage
03-11-2009, 10:40 PM

So true.

To imagine that people admire such a dull and boring poster like Clown Death. :retard:

habibko
03-11-2009, 10:42 PM
To imagine that people admire such a dull and boring poster like Clown Death. :retard:

I will ask him to give you vcash, I'm sure you will change your mind to "oh I LOVE CD :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:"

:angel:

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
So true.

A DULL poster you say? DULL as "Danger! Unstoppable Lovable Laughter?

You sir are DULL, as in "Demorilising Unwanted Lollipop Lunatic".

jonathancrane
03-11-2009, 10:54 PM
I will ask him to give you vcash, I'm sure you will change your mind to "oh I LOVE CD :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:"

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM

he'd sell his mother and g/f in a 2x1 promo pack for v-cash if he could :o

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
he'd sell his mother and g/f in a 2x1 promo pack for v-cash if he could :o
Really. I thought he'd sell his boyfriend, no?

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 11:04 PM
no I can't appreciate someone who has a racist mindset, they weren't a few racist posts, trying to defend him as a person is even worse.

anyway, he is banned forever and CD is amongst us, let's flourish in our wonderful and enjoyable reality :D :p

So you prefer a dimwit with a negative IQ than a guy who has posted a few racist posts?

I'm not defending Jaap as a person, I'm defending his legacy in MTF = dozens of awesomely funny posts. :)

CD will be banned forever soon enough and if you keep defending this no-one, I'll be pretty happy if you go too. :rolleyes:

Thanos
03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
why has this become a jaap vs claydeath thread?

anyone with more than two braincells knows that jaap > claydeath.

Sapeod
03-11-2009, 11:12 PM
So you prefer a dimwit with a negative IQ than a guy who has posted a few racist posts?

I'm not defending Jaap as a person, I'm defending his legacy in MTF = dozens of awesomely funny posts. :)

CD will be banned forever soon enough and if you keep defending this no-one, I'll be pretty happy if you go too. :rolleyes:
Do you actually prefer the racist. I don't know about you, but I'd actually stay away from the racist. Clay Death isn't a dimwit. He has a lot of good points in a lot of posts he's made. Some of Jaap's posts did make me :haha: but mostly he was just a bastard. I ain't a Clay Death fanboy, I am just sticking up for what I think, so don't go and say bullshit about me being a fanboy, 'cos you're being just as defensive as me. Ciao!

habibko
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM

I don't need to defend CD, there is nothing to defend, but there is plenty to admire and look forward to :worship:

putting the "persons" aside and taking the "funny" criterion into account, this result will change drastically, it will be:

Clay Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x100 Jaap

in fact the only thing they have in common is that CD was banned temporarily and Jaap was banned permanently, that's all there is to it.

and shame on your for wishing me to go too :sad: what did I do to you? :sad:

GlennMirnyi
03-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Do you actually prefer the racist. I don't know about you, but I'd actually stay away from the racist. Clay Death isn't a dimwit. He has a lot of good points in a lot of posts he's made. Some of Jaap's posts did make me :haha: but mostly he was just a bastard. I ain't a Clay Death fanboy, I am just sticking up for what I think, so don't go and say bullshit about me being a fanboy, 'cos you're being just as defensive as me. Ciao!

I'm not being defensive. I'm being logical. As wacked said, anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows Jaap >>> Clown Braindead.

I'm not a friend of Jaap. I don't know him personally. I don't have to live with him. I just like his posts, especially at the gamblers' lounge.

Clown Braindead is a total dimwit. You're talking about someone who doesn't even know the OOP for DC matches. I know chimps that can point me the order or play in DC matches. I'm not even going to mention the complete and utter drivel about Nadull being talented/knowing how to play tennis or that the two-handed backhand is the stroke of the future or that Nadull is a warrior when he has been pampered more than Bill Gates' sons his whole life and can't utter a single intelligible sentence in English.

Do you want more?

I don't need to defend CD, there is nothing to defend, but there is plenty to admire and look forward to :worship:

putting the "persons" aside and taking the "funny" criterion into account, this result will change drastically, it will be:

Clay Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x100 Jaap

in fact the only thing they have in common is that CD was banned temporarily and Jaap was banned permanently, that's all there is to it.

and shame on your for wishing me to go too :sad: what did I do to you? :sad:

Clown Braindead isn't funny. Maybe you ARE on crack. Since when repeating senseless drivel 24-7 makes you funny?

CD should've been banned permanently, and will be when he gets banned again. :)

You're defending the worst poster in this forum right now. I have nothing against you, actually I do like you, but if you keep on this crusade, I'll easily forget.

habibko
03-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Clown Braindead isn't funny. Maybe you ARE on crack. Since when repeating senseless drivel 24-7 makes you funny?

CD should've been banned permanently, and will be when he gets banned again. :)

You're defending the worst poster in this forum right now. I have nothing against you, actually I do like you, but if you keep on this crusade, I'll easily forget.

maybe it's about chemistry between people, I find CD's character and posts extremely funny and many MANY other posters around here share this opinion with me, while some are completely disinclined to approve and appreciate CD's style, even if I don't agree with everything he says, we are discussing the "funny" part here not a comparison of IQs remember?

same goes with Jaap, whom I find extremely irritating and despicable, it's all a matter of personal opinion and chemistry, just like in real life.

I don't mean to take sides against you or lead crusades Gu, I'm only expressing my opinion as you are expressing yours,I don't mean to offend you and I'm sorry if I did :)

LinkMage
03-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Clown Death's posts are boring as hell. He repeats the same shit over and over again. I don't see how anyone can find them funny. :shrug:

Jaap's post in the gamblers lounge were hilarious. Really made me laugh. And this coming from someone who wasn't friendly with him at all. We had a few quarrels.

MalwareDie
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM
All Death's posts are about how great Mugboar's topspin is, how he'll bring death and how he is the favorite on every surface.

fast_clay
03-12-2009, 03:02 AM
I slept with Jaap and i found him very gentle... not like his posts at all... top chap...

leng jai
03-12-2009, 03:11 AM
I slept with Jaap and i found him very gentle... not like his posts at all... top chap...

I slept with Jaap as well and had a similar experience.

JolánGagó
03-12-2009, 07:13 AM
anyone with more than two braincells knows that jaap > claydeath.

you must be shamelessly trolling, stop it please.

JolánGagó
03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
All Death's posts are about how great Mugboar's topspin is, how he'll bring death and how he is the favorite on every surface.

Yours are all idiotic one-liners about some random player pulverizing Mugboar and his knees. Utterly retarded and unfunny.

MalwareDie
03-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Yours are all idiotic one-liners about some random player pulverizing Mugboar and his knees. Utterly retarded and unfunny.

:cuckoo: You're confusing me with someone else. I never once said that Haas or Simon would beat Mugboar at the AO like some of the truly crazy ones here. I don't comment much on Mugboar's knees at all and can't remember the last time that I did. The one-liner you are referring to was proably the Nalbandian comment. You're crazy if you don't think Nalbandian is a bad match up for Mugboar. If he is hungry enough, Mugboar will be absolutely devoured.

Crazy Girl
03-12-2009, 02:25 PM
TVTennis!!!
Where are you my friend??:worship::worship:
You had opened this thread and.....see....all that "casino" about the term "Mug"!!!
:smooch::hug:You! Mug!:hug::smooch:

Thanks again for your beautiful "big yellow mug", indeed!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:wavey:ciao!!:wavey:

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not being defensive. I'm being logical. As wacked said, anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows Jaap >>> Clown Braindead.

I'm not a friend of Jaap. I don't know him personally. I don't have to live with him. I just like his posts, especially at the gamblers' lounge.

Clown Braindead is a total dimwit. You're talking about someone who doesn't even know the OOP for DC matches. I know chimps that can point me the order or play in DC matches. I'm not even going to mention the complete and utter drivel about Nadull being talented/knowing how to play tennis or that the two-handed backhand is the stroke of the future or that Nadull is a warrior when he has been pampered more than Bill Gates' sons his whole life and can't utter a single intelligible sentence in English.

Do you want more?

This has nothing to do with Nadull. I don't like Nadull, but I still think that Clay Death is a much better poster than that thing you call Jaap.

Jōris
03-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Most of Jaap's posts consist of two or more of the following words: fag, fat, whore, die, Somalian, bridge, jump.

If you find predictability funny, I guess Jaap is too.

GlennMirnyi
03-12-2009, 05:15 PM
This has nothing to do with Nadull. I don't like Nadull, but I still think that Clay Death is a much better poster than that thing you call Jaap.

Clown Braindead can only post bullshit about Nadull, so of course it has to do.

Most of Jaap's posts consist of two or more of the following words: fag, fat, whore, die, Somalian, bridge, jump.

You missed other words: dick, stick, ****, fork...

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 06:53 PM

And shit, and fuck, and bitch, and bastard etc. :)

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Clown Braindead can only post bullshit about Nadull, so of course it has to do.

:lol: That's what you think, so I'm not even going to argue with you anymore. Ciao

Albop
03-12-2009, 07:00 PM

You're a mug

Hope this helps.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 07:09 PM
You're a mug

Hope this helps.
And you are a MUG. Miserable Unsociable Git!

scarecrows
03-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Sapeod is the reason why they should put a over-16 limit to use the internet

GlennMirnyi
03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Sapeod is the reason why they should put a over-16 limit to use the internet

Good one.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 07:44 PM
That wouldn't do anyhting. Over 16s are just as bad as under 13s you mug.
Now I'm just going to stop now, cause obviously you're just going to bitch about how I'm 13, so I'm an absolute child. Well, I think Clay Death is better than Jaap. You guys think otherwise. Gracias por nada, amigo. Gracias. :)

habibko
03-12-2009, 07:58 PM
You're a mug

Hope this helps.

hey hey only Nathii is allowed to call me a mug :mad:

:o

GlennMirnyi
03-12-2009, 08:07 PM
That wouldn't do anyhting. Over 16s are just as bad as under 13s youu mug.
Now I'm just going to stop now, cause obviously you're just going to bitch about how I'm 13, so I'm an absolute child. Well, I think Clay Death is better than Jaap. You guys think otherwise. Gracias por nada, amigo. Gracias. :)

Why the hell do you use those Spanish sentences? :o

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Glenn, I'm sorry I've been an asshole. I haven't been myself today, being pissed off. I respect that you think Jaap is funnier. So, let's end it here. How did we end up talking about Jaap vs CD anyway :lol:

habibko
03-12-2009, 08:14 PM
How did we end up talking about Jaap vs CD anyway :lol:

it was all Genci's fault (scarecrows), he was making fun of me and brought CD into the conversation :rolleyes: bad Genci :mad: :o

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Jaap vs CD is turning into a war here :o If Jaap was still here, who knows what would be happening. :lol:

scarecrows
03-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Jaap vs CD is turning into a war here :o If Jaap was still here, who knows what would be happening. :lol:

Jaap wouldnt give a damn, CD would have made a 2000 words essay on his irrefutable logic

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
He does make loooong posts, huh. I wouldn't agree with you on Jaap. I don't know what he's like but he doesn't look, from his posts like a person to take things lightly.

MalwareDie
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Jaap wouldnt give a damn, CD would have made a 2000 words essay on his irrefutable logic

It would be 20 paragraphs reworded differently.

JolánGagó
03-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Glenn, I'm sorry I've been an asshole. I haven't been myself today, being pissed off. I respect that you think Jaap is funnier. So, let's end it here. How did we end up talking about Jaap vs CD anyway :lol:

Don't let them bully you, vice commander.

scarecrows
03-12-2009, 08:50 PM
I don't know what he's like but he doesn't look, from his posts like a person to take things lightly.

you're wrong, commandant

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I ain't, Supreme Commander of the West:rocker2: I'm just sick of arguing, since they are all wrong anyway. :lol:

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 08:51 PM

exactly. i expect our vice commander to be more firm in what he believes in and in what he stands for.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:52 PM
you're wrong, commandant
Well, he's a fishy character, isn't he. An asshole when talking to people. But when someone calls him a buttmunch or unfunny he takes it fine. :confused:

scarecrows
03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Well, he's a fishy character, isn't he. An asshole when talking to people. But when someone calls him a buttmunch or unfunny he takes it fine. :confused:

Jaap never took himself or this forum seriously unlike others

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
exactly. i expect our vice commander to be more firm in what he believes in and in what he stands for.
Pray for death! The Vice Commander never gives in :fiery: If anybody fucks with my head, I'll fuck with their head :lol: Just not as much as to get banned.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Alrighty then.

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Pray for death! The Vice Commander never gives in :fiery: If anybody fucks with my head, I'll fuck with their head :lol: Just not as much as to get banned.

your heroics led to a promotion in a matter of a single day vice commander Sapeod.

you are also to serve as the top military advisor to the 4 generals.

stand firm and never ever surrender and never look back.

memo: just pray for death.

GlennMirnyi
03-12-2009, 11:38 PM

You can be an asshole, no big deal.

Exactly.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 11:44 PM
;) Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angel:

ryan23
03-20-2009, 06:10 PM
It's just another British word that no one outside of the UK has ever heard of, understands, or uses. Just like those strange nicknames they give sportsmen.

Really? seems the world uses it, had to be started in the gambling part of the forum prob by Jaap, i never here it outside this forum

fast_clay
03-20-2009, 09:45 PM
i heard it used right through growing up in country australia... usually to describe a sh!thouse gambler - mug punter as in: f*** mate, why would follow his tips for...? he's a f**ken mug mate...

ryan23
03-20-2009, 09:57 PM
I can imagine in dirty betting shops its ued a lot to describe certain situations lol

safinafan
03-20-2009, 09:59 PM
I've heard this word here several times and i think that is becoming increasingly famous.Before MTF the mug was only used to put coffee :haha:

fast_clay
03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
I can imagine in dirty betting shops its ued a lot to describe certain situations lol

yes... the T.A.B. ... never had different bookies such as Paddy Power and the like unless you went to the track itself, just the government owned Totalizer Agency Board which set and controlled prices... it was the first place i viewed a drunk adult male piss himself...