Indian Summer in Indian Wells! Beat the Heat NOLE! Cheering Thread QF vs Roddick [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Indian Summer in Indian Wells! Beat the Heat NOLE! Cheering Thread QF vs Roddick

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Igor blew so many mps and I doubt he would recover from 3 mps. Ivan :worship:

*Raine
03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Darn it Novak..

You better win this match so I can watch you on tv tomorrow. :D

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:39 AM
This TB is much better than last from both.

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:40 AM
poor Andreev......holding so many MPs before.......now lost 3rd set tb

Lee
Hold your serve and I can go and cook dinner. Thank you Nole!

pica_pica
wawa's tantrum.....rare

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Wawa miss! Come on Nole! Capitalize! Two serves=Two points!

pica_pica
arrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Lee
You don't need to paint the line to win a point, no? :banghead:

kalisita
Fuck!

Get to MP here at least!

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Hit that line!

MP! Come on Nole!

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:42 AM
I have a heart attack before the ball was declared in.

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:43 AM
crazy tb again.........6-6

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Crap. Now need to break to save off SP.

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:45 AM
MP! Take this one!

Lee
MP, please serve it out.

IDEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pica_pica
plz.........ace

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:46 AM
ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pica_pica
hahaha......win on challenge again!!!

kalisita
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Thank God he's through! :bounce:

*Raine
Yay

arm
03-19-2009, 12:47 AM
Deja vù. I told you. :D Now I am sure he is winning the tournament by beating Nadal in the semi and someonelse in the final. :D

pica_pica
Really need to up the level before playing Roddick!
And good luck to Ferrer!

Lee
hahaha......win on challenge again!!!

It's Wawa challenge. The line judge called it in.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 12:48 AM
:woohoo: Thank God for that - Novak - that was painful. I am so tired now - but at least he won - goodnight :kiss::

Lee
Hope the TB King is back although Stan is not the most mentally tough player.

njnetswill
Whew. Good fight from Novak in the second set.

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:49 AM
My son's stomach's calling. Bye! :wavey:

pica_pica
Two light poles battling out in Stadium 2.....
6'9" and 6'6"

Baghdatis#1
Novak:woohoo::D

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:50 AM
The 6'6" moves much better than the 6'9" :lol:

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:50 AM
I don't know what that was at the end there, but I liked it. :lol: Nole very happy! :)

arm
03-19-2009, 01:00 AM
:woohoo:

:rolls:

*Raine
03-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Deja vù. I told you. :D Now I am sure he is winning the tournament by beating Nadal in the semi and someonelse in the final. :D

He will win this tournament. :)

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 01:05 AM
:woohoo:

This was :scared: as I expected.
Well done Nole! :clap2:

He'll need to raise his game for the QF.
Good luck!

Good night :wavey:

aeronatasha
03-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Wow, Wawa really had him on the ropes, but Novak stood his ground.:worship:

And to think Novak nearly went 4-0 in the 1st..:rolleyes:

Still, Novak looked pretty composed during the match. I just knew he'd find a way to scrape by.:cool:

Now go and rest, you have a tough job ahead.:angel:

schorsch
03-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Nole :banana:

Wawaw :awww:

Running:Free
03-19-2009, 01:11 AM
I don't know what that was at the end there, but I liked it. :lol: Nole very happy! :)

It looked like he was saying "I could do with a smoke about right now." :lol:

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmoooooooooos.

:lol: :p

Once again, Stan The Man :hatoff: Thanks for all your help today.

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 03:21 AM
:unsure: Roddick Next :scared:
Won't be able to watch probably...perhaps a good thing, as I expect this to be depressing
Ajde Nole anyway! Prove to everyone that you can beat him!

kalisita
03-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Roddick on Friday. Not looking forward to it.

03-19-2009, 03:26 AM
Bah, I already feel iffy about this. I kept on wishing Ferru could pull through :awww:

Nole, you better show up :armed: :sobbing:

Lee
03-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Roddick on Friday. Not looking forward to it.

Likely a night match and Nole will have his revenge. :p

kalisita
03-19-2009, 04:01 AM
Likely a night match and Nole will have his revenge. :p

Sounds good! :yeah: Just got to get Nole in on the plan. :secret:

Lee
03-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Sounds good! :yeah: Just got to get Nole in on the plan. :secret:

He will.

:secret: I bet the real Fortuna is sleeping but she said this fake one is good too :lol:

Lee
03-19-2009, 04:12 AM
Nole please spends sometimes in the practice courts at night. :(

*Raine
03-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Yay finally I get to see his match tomorrow. :woohoo::woohoo:

Lee
03-19-2009, 04:24 AM
Yay finally I get to see his match tomorrow. :woohoo::woohoo:

He's not playing tomorrow but Friday. The bottom half play tomorrow and top half on Friday :shrug:

Lee
03-19-2009, 04:31 AM
Victoria Azarenka vs Dinara Safina on stadium 1. Scream vs Grunt. You have to pay me to sit in that court plus provide me with an earplug.

03-19-2009, 04:32 AM
Interview after Wawa-Match:

http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisTV/TournamentInterviews/IndianWells/0,,11444~1595374,00.html

Sounds a lot more upbeat than usual. Good to know he's aware of the pushing ;) :p

aeronatasha
03-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Playing Roddick in QFs of a big tournament, in US for that matter, in front of a hostile crowd, was just meant to be.

This time, Novak - get it right. No letting go, no giving up, stand tall and proud, and show them what you're made of.:armed:

zsanika
03-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Roddick:
"The thing that needs to be recognised is, regardless of our history, I think we've always respected each other's games, and we respect what the other has accomplished," he said.

"We talked about it. Are we best friends? Probably not, but I think we have a lot of respect for each other."

*Raine
03-19-2009, 11:20 AM
He's not playing tomorrow but Friday. The bottom half play tomorrow and top half on Friday :shrug:

:o:o:o :spit::haha:So that's why no matter how many times I look at the site, I can't find Nole's name.

I thought they will all play today. So much for celebrating then. :lol:

But hey at least they will show the match here on Friday too. :woohoo:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:31 PM
I can't help thinking negative again. It's already scary enough that Nole has to play Roddick again. Even if he's through, he will probably be very tired after a late night match, not exactly good if he's to face Rafa next afternoon. But anyway, losing to Nadal is better than losing to Roddick. Ajde Nole!

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Roddick:
"The thing that needs to be recognised is, regardless of our history, I think we've always respected each other's games, and we respect what the other has accomplished," he said.

"We talked about it. Are we best friends? Probably not, but I think we have a lot of respect for each other."

It's just the media stirring things up. The players are fine with each other.

Masha91
03-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Hopefully, I'll be able to see his match.

Ajde Nole, please do well!

MagicMilan
03-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Big server yet again :unsure:
The only real positive from yesterday's match was how Nole played the most important points of the match. Against Andy he won't have many opportunities, he has to make the most of the one he gets. I hope we're bound to see "Fuck you all, this is my home" Nole :rocker2:

Stephie Cesc
03-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Nole is gonna have a big match against Roddick tomorrow night! It would be like "him against the whole crowd" I'm afraid :( Wishing him all the best and beat Roddick at his home~ AJDE NOLE :wavey:

*Raine
03-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Don't worry.. Nole will win against Roddick. I just know it. :rocker2:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 02:28 PM
You all know about this?

Administrator of Novak's Official Forum asks Nole fans to sign up:

Please all Novak fans sign in the Serbian part of the topic (http://www.novak-djokovic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2290) at the forum Fan Zona. It is in fact about a gift for a birthday Novak. Action is in progress and need fans to sign up, and their name will be included in the gift in the form of some Novak photos and the like! At least you must enroll to 07.04., because we then have created a list of fans from both part of the forum!

If a little is not clear, ask!

Thanks

Novak Web team

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 04:00 PM
What Nole said about the Wawrinka match.......

“It was a really big challenge coming back in the second set and winning the two tie-breakers against a tough opponent was a really good struggle and good fight,” said Djokovic. “So I'm happy that. Overall I don't think I played great, but winning two tie-breakers and hanging in there, which was I think the biggest advantage I had, and just waiting for the chance, and I used when I needed to use it.”

He looked ahead to his quarterfinal match: “It's never easy playing against Andy in States, that's for sure. He loves playing on these hard courts. We had a lot of really tough matches in last year, year and a half. Really close ones, so I wouldn't rate myself as favorite in that match for sure, but it could go either way. It will be a big challenge for both of us.”

What Roddick says:-

"The thing that needs to be recognised is, regardless of our history, I think we've always respected each other's games, and we respect what the other has accomplished." .

Quotes from Novak's official site.

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Quotes from Novak's official site.

:wavey: Kako si? :D

I can't find it on the site :scratch: :lol:
Maybe Milan put in to a secret place :p

Good to see he's happy how he handled it.
He'll need much more though vs a Rod :unsure:

I want to be optimistic, I want to!!! :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
:wavey: Kako si? :D

I can't find it on the site :scratch: :lol:
Maybe Milan put in to a secret place :p

Good to see he's happy how he handled it.
He'll need much more though vs a Rod :unsure:

I want to be optimistic, I want to!!! :rocker2:

It's on the Forum, in the Indian Wells Thread :)

And in answer to your question I would say ja sam umoran :yawn: Not sure if that's right, or if I should make it into some sort of feminine form somehow :o Please correct me if I'm wrong :) How about you?

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 04:29 PM
It's on the Forum, in the Indian Wells Thread :)

And in answer to your question I would say ja sam umoran :yawn: Not sure if that's right, or if I should make it into some sort of feminine form somehow :o Please correct me if I'm wrong :) How about you?

ah, ok, thanks :)

In answer to your question I would say
Dobro sam, hvala :)

Yes, feminine form would be Ja sam umorna or just Umorna sam
We'll have chance to practice when you come, but I'm really impressed how you're doing :)
You can order a drink in N caffe in Serbian :p
Busy day at work? :hug:
At least we can go to bed earlier tonight.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 04:42 PM
ah, ok, thanks :)

In answer to your question I would say
Dobro sam, hvala :)

Yes, feminine form would be Ja sam umorna or just Umorna sam
We'll have chance to practice when you come, but I'm really impressed how you're doing :)
You can order a drink in N caffe in Serbian :p
Busy day at work? :hug:
At least we can go to bed earlier tonight.

Thank you :hug: The masculine/feminine forms are another thing that always really confuse me, because of course English doesnt really have any difference :o It would be "I am tired" whether I said it, or Nole said it :shrug: As for the drink, I'm going to say "dajte mi belo vino suvo" :o But I'd probably be wrong :o You can tell Alex is away til tomorrow can't you? I am struggling alone :o

Btw - I asked you a question on FB....... may seem random, but are you likely to be in England on 27th June?

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Thank you :hug: The masculine/feminine forms are another thing that always really confuse me, because of course English doesnt really have any difference :o It would be "I am tired" whether I said it, or Nole said it :shrug: As for the drink, I'm going to say "dajte mi belo vino suvo" :o But I'd probably be wrong :o You can tell Alex is away til tomorrow can't you? I am struggling alone :o

Nothing to feel :o for.
Serbian is not easy to learn with all those forms and cases...
http://www.tasteofthailandcuisine.com/images/red_and_white_wine_qjpreviewth.jpg You said it perfect. I'll have red :p

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Nothing to feel :o for.
Serbian is not easy to learn with all those forms and cases...
http://www.tasteofthailandcuisine.com/images/red_and_white_wine_qjpreviewth.jpg You said it perfect. I'll have red :p

Thanks :hug: I thought I was asking for it a bit rudely - no "please" or "thank you!" like we say in England all the time. But I do remember that when I was in Belgrade before, and also in Zagreb, I was forever saying "hvala" and using "please" and "thank you" like I would in the UK - ad everyone was laughing at "me :tape: Hopefully we can have plenty of glasses of white (and red) in Belgrade soon :)

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks :hug: I thought I was asking for it a bit rudely - no "please" or "thank you!" like we say in England all the time. But I do remember that when I was in Belgrade before, and also in Zagreb, I was forever saying "hvala" and using "please" and "thank you" like I would in the UK - ad everyone was laughing at "me :tape: Hopefully we can have plenty of glasses of white (and red) in Belgrade soon :)

I would never laugh at that, I'm the same...always saying please and thank you...I sometimes feel I'm from another planet, cause noone does that nowadays here.
In a caffe or a restaurant, I usually order just like that and say "thank you" when they bring it.

I know you always say it in England.
My friend was saying yes,please for everything I asked/offered. (food and drink only :angel: )
I wonder if in England you talk like that also at home with you family/bf/spouse, or just with people you don't know well...formal

*Ljubica*
03-19-2009, 06:03 PM
I would never laugh at that, I'm the same...always saying please and thank you...I sometimes feel I'm from another planet, cause noone does that nowadays here.
In a caffe or a restaurant, I usually order just like that and say "thank you" when they bring it.

I know you always say it in England.
My friend was saying yes,please for everything I asked/offered. (food and drink only :angel: )
I wonder if in England you talk like that also at home with you family/bf/spouse, or just with people you don't know well...formal

Honestly yes we do :angel: It's not just a formal thing at all - we don't really have formal/informal modes of speech like a lot of other languages. Of course there are some exceptions - ask your friend to tell you about "chavs", which is basically a certain type of English person (maybe think the classic football hooligan type :o ), who have no manners and are what we Brits would probably call "low class" :o They wouldn't say it at all! But generally we do :) When children are very young here, and just learning to talk, it is natural and normal that when a child reaches out to take something like a sweet or a candy bar, the Mother will say "So what do you say?" or "What's the magic word?", before they can have it, so that they learn to have to say "please" as a matter of course before they can have what they want. And then once they have it in their hands, they are told again "And what do you say now?" until they learn to say thank you :D It's just the way we're bought up :) Perhaps slightly more in the South than the rest of the country - but still pretty much everywhere.

Btw - have you noticed that in true Novak Forum fashion, we've somehow managed to derail this tournament thread into something completely different? So maybe I should say Ajde Nole here to try and get back on track :D

Jelena_78
03-19-2009, 07:00 PM
:lol: That's exactly what I wanted to write in my last post but somehow forgot :lol:

Ajde Nole!!!

*Raine
03-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Nando :rocker2:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Nando :rocker2:

Federer!! :nerner:

though if Fer won I wouldnt be too upset. He is a sweetheart with his fans :hearts:

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 02:01 AM
http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/1/oop/default.asp

Not Before 3:00 PM - [3] N Djokovic (SRB) vs [7] A Roddick (USA)

surprisingly not night match :p

kalisita
03-20-2009, 02:15 AM
:sad: Not before 3 pm means not before 6 pm here which means no way am I seeing it on tv. :sobbing:

*Raine
03-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Federer!! :nerner:

though if Fer won I wouldnt be too upset. He is a sweetheart with his fans :hearts:

:nerner: Go home Federer. :devil:

I would be upset if Nando loses to this guy. :sad:

http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/1/oop/default.asp

Not Before 3:00 PM - [3] N Djokovic (SRB) vs [7] A Roddick (USA)

surprisingly not night match :p

Perfect. That's 6 am here. :D

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 02:22 AM
wow, I was totally expecting a night match which would have meant a 1.30pm start for me. 3pm means 9am which means I have to wake up early on a Saturday :sad: You better win Nole :armed:

Oh I get why it's not the night match...A-Rod has to play doubles as well.

Also, day match is also better for Nole cos otherwise it would be changed conditions for him as he has yet to play a night match. So I guess this works out better for everyone except those of us who have to wake up early or who dont have TV coverage :shrug:

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 02:39 AM
Oh I get why it's not the night match...A-Rod has to play doubles as well.

Also, day match is also better for Nole cos otherwise it would be changed conditions for him as he has yet to play a night match. So I guess this works out better for everyone except those of us who have to wake up early or who dont have TV coverage :shrug:

Yep, it makes sense, plus top half has no recovery(?) day before SF. :(

*Raine
03-20-2009, 02:44 AM
wow, I was totally expecting a night match which would have meant a 1.30pm start for me. 3pm means 9am which means I have to wake up early on a Saturday :sad: You better win Nole :armed:

:devil: 9 am is better than 6 am. :o

Nole's match will be 6 am here. Now THAT'S early. :angel:

Go Nando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 02:45 AM
Yep, it makes sense, plus top half has no recovery(?) day before SF. :(

yeh it kinda sucks for them cos that would mean they'd have to play three consecutive days and hence be more tired for final. but that's the way it works :shrug: however in terms of the SF it shouldnt make that much of a difference.

watching Fed v Fer right now. Interesting for Cahill to be on Fer's side...

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Didn't notice it. :lol:

03-20-2009, 02:50 AM
Surprised it's not a night-match.

Let's see how it goes. *everything crossed*

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Didn't notice it. :lol:

The commentator pointed it out and said it added "spice" to the match up :lol:

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 03:00 AM
YESSSS for me! I can watch it! It's 6am here for me, hee hee!
Pity I'm missing every single match of Ana tho
Not bad to be an afternoon match, I think. He's used to day conditions. And if he advances, he can rest well for SF. Just BEAT THE HEAT , NOLE!

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 03:04 AM
Federer looks very sharp and rhythmical to me.
Come on, Nando. :armed:

*Raine
03-20-2009, 03:14 AM
Go Nando....

yeh it kinda sucks for them cos that would mean they'd have to play three consecutive days and hence be more tired for final. but that's the way it works :shrug: however in terms of the SF it shouldnt make that much of a difference.

Booo Federer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we switch countries tomorrow? 6 am is a bit too early for me.. as compared to 9 am in Australia. :o

YESSSS for me! I can watch it! It's 6am here for me, hee hee!
Pity I'm missing every single match of Ana tho
Not bad to be an afternoon match, I think. He's used to day conditions. And if he advances, he can rest well for SF. Just BEAT THE HEAT , NOLE!

It will be 6 am here too. :D

Yay for same time zones. :devil:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:15 AM
:bounce: first set Fed!

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:16 AM
Can we switch countries tomorrow? 6 am is a bit too early for me.. as compared to 9 am in Australia. :o

[clings onto my timezone]

Lee
03-20-2009, 03:18 AM
So the tournament director wants to give Roddick a hand in beating Djokovic. Pick the hottest time of the day :lol:

Lee
03-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Bye bye Nando :p

*Raine
03-20-2009, 03:26 AM
[clings onto my timezone]

I'm going to teleport there right now. :p

Bye bye Nando :p

Hey! :( :armed::ras:

:lol: :hug:

It ain't over 'til it's over. :p

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:28 AM
he's not doing without a fight...

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 03:29 AM
What a waste of chances. :mad:

and got broken :help:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Fed kinda vocal tonight

*Raine
03-20-2009, 03:37 AM
he's not doing without a fight...

He can still do it. Wake up Nando.

What a waste of chances. :mad:

and got broken :help:

I know right? :mad: :sad:

Fed kinda vocal tonight

:lol: Yep I noticed it too.

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 03:41 AM
very one sided match than I expected. :sobbing:
too many UEs from old Nando

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:46 AM
he broke back. so maybe this is the turning point? but i kinda want this match to finish so i can go take a cat nap :rolls:

tangerine_dream
03-20-2009, 03:50 AM
:wavey: Hi everyone. Enjoying the Federer/Sauce match? ;)

Does anyone know why Darren Cahill is there watching? Also, that Camille Bell actress (Maria's friend) is there too. Who is she rooting for I wonder?

I'm sick to death of seeing Gwen and Gavin in Roger's box all the time, they're like groupies or something. :rolleyes:

03-20-2009, 03:50 AM
Just now when Nando broke back, one guy got up from his camp and clapped, while the others just sat there. Marian and Miljan instantly popped into my mind, and I thought that had Nole been in Nando's place, they'd be up on their feet encouraging him. Many people may not like it, but I love that they support him so, and can serve as a reassuring force for him when he's going through a tough patch :yeah:

:wavey: Hi everyone. Enjoying the Federer/Sauce match? ;)

Does anyone know why Darren Cahill is there watching? Also, that Bell actress (Maria's friend) is there too. Who is she rooting for I wonder?

She's rooting for Fer ;)

Cahill is working with Adidas, and thus in turn with Nando. :p

tangerine_dream
03-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Cahill is working with Adidas, and thus in turn with Nando. :p
Oh really? That's veddy interesting to see Cahill coaching so soon after telling the great Roger "No thanks". Adds a bit of spice to the match, jah? ;)

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:57 AM
I think Camille Belle is sitting in Fer's box.

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 03:58 AM
Oh really? That's veddy interesting to see Cahill coaching so soon after telling the great Roger "No thanks". Adds a bit of spice to the match, jah? ;)

I think he's agreed to Adidas job because it doesnt require him to travel much away from Las Vegas which is where he lives.

Anyway, my laptop is about to die and I am too lazy to go get the charger so bye for now! Will be back later. Enjoy the remainder of the match

:wavey:

PS. GO FEDERER!!

kalisita
03-20-2009, 04:01 AM
0-40! Get one Nando! Good job! Now, serve it out.

Yeah, Camille's been at Verdasco's matches this week. Rumour has it they're together. Of course, rumour also had it he's with Wozniacki since he was at her match this week.

kalisita
03-20-2009, 04:03 AM
0-30! Come on Nando! Win this set at least!

*Raine
03-20-2009, 04:04 AM
Serve it out Nando. :D :worship: :worship: :worship:

What did I just say? It ain't over til it's over.

03-20-2009, 04:04 AM
I think he's agreed to Adidas job because it doesnt require him to travel much away from Las Vegas which is where he lives.

Personally, I think he made a good decision :shrug: Coaching Roger won't give him a chance to shape and take a player up the ranks. There is very little room for growth. On top of that, working with Adidas opens up more avenues for him, and gives him a chance to work with younger players (he's been seen at Cristea/Wozniacki's practices at IW.)

Yeah, Camille's been at Verdasco's matches this week. Rumour has it they're together. Of course, rumour also had it he's with Wozniacki since he was at her match this week.

Apparently he was also following Sania around :spit:

Nando :smoke:

shuhrat
03-20-2009, 04:05 AM
:wavey:I think he's agreed to Adidas job because it doesnt require him to travel much away from Las Vegas which is where he lives.

Anyway, my laptop is about to die and I am too lazy to go get the charger so bye for now! Will be back later. Enjoy the remainder of the match

PS. GO FEDERER!!
See you later :wavey:

Wow in Nando's box, Camille and Wozniacki are cheering him together :lol:

Lee
03-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Glad I'm not a fan of Verdasco. I don't think I can handle the roller coaster ride. :p

*Raine
:mad: Crap.

shuhrat
give a break chace with DF :help:
lucky net cord :eek:
and loose UEs two in a row :sobbing:

kalisita
03-20-2009, 04:09 AM
F U Nando! All that work to get back in the set for nothing! Still a TB.

Lee
03-20-2009, 04:09 AM
Anyone know who's the bald guy sitting next to Cahill?

*Raine
03-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Nando... you should have serve it out and didn't let it to go to tiebreak. :o :sad:

EDIT: Oh well. Go Murray.

kalisita
03-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Well, at least I can go to sleep soon!

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Nando... you should have serve it out and didn't let it to go to tiebreak. :o :sad:

EDIT: Oh well. Go Murray.

Noooo, GO FEDERER! :nerner: but this is different, Murray is another person who's all up in Fed's head.

Anyway guys, there is a lizard in my kitchen :scared: I took refuge upstairs until someone else comes home and can deal with it

*Raine
03-20-2009, 05:04 AM
Noooo, GO FEDERER! :nerner: but this is different, Murray is another person who's all up in Fed's head.

Anyway guys, there is a lizard in my kitchen :scared: I took refuge upstairs until someone else comes home and can deal with it

:nerner: :devil:

Lizard? :speakles::sobbing:

I can't even deal with a cockroach, bee, rat and spider w/o waking up the whole neighborhood, what more if it's a lizard. :bolt::bolt:

EDIT: The garden lizard is what I am scared of:
http://i44.tinypic.com/wtcbr4.jpg

but the house lizard is just fine:
http://i39.tinypic.com/9acvhz.jpg

Lee
03-20-2009, 05:24 AM
Come live in the desert here and you'll get use to all the critters :p

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 05:37 AM
I have a fear of lizards. It's a little one but still creepy. I remember I once accidentally stepped on the tail of one and it came off but continued to wriggle for aaages after :scared:

*Raine
03-20-2009, 05:45 AM
Come live in the desert here and you'll get use to all the critters :p

Hehe. We have a lot of critters here thanks to living in a tropical country. :o :scared:

I have a fear of lizards. It's a little one but still creepy. I remember I once accidentally stepped on the tail of one and it came off but continued to wriggle for aaages after :scared:

Yuck. :scared: :scared: :scared:

A house lizard fell on me before. It felt cold and a little bit slimy. :bolt:

There's this one time where I forgot to close the bottle of honey, and then the day after.. a house lizard drowned inside. I was about to put honey on my mother's tea and then I said "what's that smell?" that's when I noticed the lizard inside the bottle of honey. Yuck yuck yuck.

Rats are my greatest fear.. I can't sleep at all when there's one in my room (no matter how clean your house is, rats and cockroaches still lurk) especially when you hear it moving around. :scared:

Spirit_fire
03-20-2009, 06:47 AM
SO happy Roger won. :)

Now I hope Nole gets revenge on Roddick. :devil:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Yuck. :scared: :scared: :scared:

A house lizard fell on me before. It felt cold and a little bit slimy. :bolt:

There's this one time where I forgot to close the bottle of honey, and then the day after.. a house lizard drowned inside. I was about to put honey on my mother's tea and then I said "what's that smell?" that's when I noticed the lizard inside the bottle of honey. Yuck yuck yuck.

Rats are my greatest fear.. I can't sleep at all when there's one in my room (no matter how clean your house is, rats and cockroaches still lurk) especially when you hear it moving around. :scared:

ew I hate rats too! I once had one dart out of a cupboard and it crawled over my foot :scared: I wouldnt walk on the ground until it was located and removed.

But good news, mum came home and got rid of the damn critter. Dont want to know how she did it, but she is a brave woman, my mum :hug:

Also, Raine, your lizard stories are going to give me nightmares tonight

ellen_
03-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Lizards :eek: And I complain when I find a spider in the house :rolleyes: Because that's practically all we have to deal with here..., and wasps! :scared: We had a lot of lizards in the garden when we stayed at Gran Canaria though, but those were cute and little. I wanted to have one at home too :awww: Yours look scary, angry and hungry :bolt:

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
:wavey: Morning

See the Americans have done the obvious (if unfortunate/cynical from our POV) thing and scheduled the match mid-pm. Can't blame 'em - Nole can expect to be playing in the heat now if the organisers want to advantage the local favourite, or anyone else for that matter. :shrug:

Don't know how to call this one; I'd like to think Nole will come out with guns blazing, thirsting for revenge and with the required FY attitude to both Andy and the crowd but tbh it seems more likely these days that he'll capitulate meekly.

Have to say it is a sad measure of his relative decline that we now approach matches with Roddick with resignation/trepidation. Talent and strokes-wise Nole should be far ahead the favourite but he inhabits an increasingly uncertain world mentally.:sad:

aeronatasha
03-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Give him more credit Herdwick.:hug:
I'm sure Nole wants this win.

Just hoping he'll be sharp on return. :armed:

He KNOWS he's a better player than Andy.

These are his courts. Defend what's yours Novak. Let your inner Slayer rip.:devil:

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Believe me; I would love to. :sad:

Have avoided comment on the Wawa match cos it was pretty woeful - he only won because Stan was less able to stay calm and focused on big points and in the TBs. That's a positive I know but his tennis didn't win it for him.

Tbh Nole's tennis right now is barely worthy of top 5. I want him back to out-thinking and out-manouevring opponents from the baseline and blazing winners like he used to.:armed:

But he went through Dubai pretty much like this and turned it on when it mattered so am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I would like to be a fly on the wall and hear some of his conversations with Marian though - what do they say and what are they doing about it?

*Raine
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM
ew I hate rats too! I once had one dart out of a cupboard and it crawled over my foot :scared: I wouldnt walk on the ground until it was located and removed.

But good news, mum came home and got rid of the damn critter. Dont want to know how she did it, but she is a brave woman, my mum :hug:

Also, Raine, your lizard stories are going to give me nightmares tonight

I have no idea if you'll get to read this:

Yay for your mom. She's very brave indeed.

I have another story... my friend was eating a sandwich and she thought what was inside it was mayonnaise. When she looked what was inside, it was a crushed cockroach :o. And the white thing is you know. ;) :scared: :scared: :scared:

Lizards :eek: And I complain when I find a spider in the house :rolleyes: Because that's practically all we have to deal with here..., and wasps! :scared: We had a lot of lizards in the garden when we stayed at Gran Canaria though, but those were cute and little. I wanted to have one at home too :awww: Yours look scary, angry and hungry :bolt:

:scared: :scared: :scared: You can take all our garden lizards here if you want. I don't want them. :bolt:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 03:05 PM
:wavey: Maybe I am strange (no comments please :o ) but no living "creepie" creature scares me :shrug: I love them all - yes even snakes and rats :) When my cats bring prey into the house, I try and rescue everything - and then take them over to the woods nearby to release them...... and if they die, I :sobbing: for days :awww: I won't even step on an ant or swat a fly - which I guess is why I'm vegetarian :shrug: Sometimes, I only have to look round MTF to see that if it's a choice between a rat or some people - I know which I would choose :angel:

As for Nole - I don't think he'll win :awww: but then I never do expect him to win, - but I'll say ajde anyway :)

These are his courts. Defend what's yours Novak. Let your inner Slayer rip.:devil:

:eek: I now have this mental picture of Nole dressed in some futuristic armour, like something from a sci-fi movie! Inner Slayer :unsure: :lol:

tangerine_dream
03-20-2009, 06:02 PM

I feel a Novak win coming on tonight. They tend to exchange wins. Andy won their last encounter so now it's Novak's turn. See how polite they really are to one another? ;)

I seriously doubt the crowd will be a factor. Of course they'll support Andy but the IW crowds have been very good to visiting players all week. Nobody cares about the USO outburst except for the media. :rolleyes: So no worries for Novak. :dance:

PS, That garden lizard is kinda cute, like a mini dinosaur. :) I wouldn't want to see that house lizard in my house though and definitely not in my cupboards drowning in honey. :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 06:19 PM

I feel a Novak win coming on tonight. They tend to exchange wins. Andy won their last encounter so now it's Novak's turn. See how polite they really are to one another? ;)

I seriously doubt the crowd will be a factor. Of course they'll support Andy but the IW crowds have been very good to visiting players all week. Nobody cares about the USO outburst except for the media. :rolleyes: So no worries for Novak. :dance:

PS, That garden lizard is kinda cute, like a mini dinosaur. :) I wouldn't want to see that house lizard in my house though and definitely not in my cupboards drowning in honey. :lol:

And I feel an Andy win coming on :lol: So I guess let's just see what happens :shrug: I'm sure they will be fine with each other...... what happened in New York last year is old news - they're both bright young men, and I'm sure they've both moved on and got over it by now :) Hope it's a good match, and hope we can all enjoy it :)

ellen_
03-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Rosie, do you EVER feel a Nole win coming? :scratch: :p

Tangerine, that is really a gorgeous picture of Sean Penn.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Rosie, do you EVER feel a Nole win coming? :scratch: :p

Tangerine, that is really a gorgeous picture of Sean Penn.

Ellen :wavey: No - to be honest - never :awww: even if he was playing against me, I'd me scared :lol: I always fear the worst - just the way I am :shrug: Won't change now at my age :o

arm
03-20-2009, 08:40 PM
:bounce:

I am very confident about this one. No reasons to get worried. :)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
:bounce:

I am very confident about this one. No reasons to get worried. :)

Well - you know me - I'm always worried :) Though if I'm honest, should he lose to Roddick I can live with it, - the same as I can live with him losing to Simon, or Tsonga or Federer or Murray :shrug: It's only him losng to Nadal that plunges me into :tears: The others are just another match to me :)

arm
03-20-2009, 08:49 PM
He won't lose. :shrug: I told you, he is winning this one. I said so about TMC last November, remember? :p And I am saying so again. :D

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 08:54 PM
He won't lose. :shrug: I told you, he is winning this one. I said so about TMC last November, remember? :p And I am saying so again. :D

What - so you mean you're sure he's going to win the whole tournament :eek: Or just tonight's match?

arm
03-20-2009, 09:13 PM
For now just tonight's match. :rolls: One step at a time!

Noleta
03-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Greetings everybody:wavey: yaaaaaaaay mi first ever post anyways a big thanks to all of you who provided all the links..pix/vt's etc veery appreciated:worship: some of the posts really crack me up have to say keep up the good appreciations:) fingers crossed Novak will be on top form don't care if he wins ugly tho it's been kind of tough watching his matches lately more suffer then joy but i can't think of any other player who exciting then him:)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Greetings everybody:wavey: yaaaaaaaay mi first ever post anyways a big thanks to all of you who provided all the links..pix/vt's etc veery appreciated:worship: some of the posts really crack me up have to say keep up the good appreciations:) fingers crossed Novak will be on top form don't care if he wins ugly tho it's been kind of tough watching his matches lately more suffer then joy but i can't think of any other player who exciting then him:)

Hello and welcome here Noleta :wavey: Nice first post - and hope you enjoy your time here.

arm
03-20-2009, 09:49 PM

Hey :wavey: welcome Noleta! ;)

Well, good to know you had fun reading our posts. :o :rolls:

And yes, there is no one more exciting than Nole. :inlove:

Hope you enjoy posting in Nole's forum. :bounce:

*Raine
03-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Morning :wavey:

:bounce::bigclap::clap2: I'm all set to watch and cheer for Nole.

They are showing it on our tv today.

03-20-2009, 09:52 PM
:wavey: Noleta.

I'm already a nervous wreck :unsure: :sobbing: Just put most of my vcash on Nole due to recklessness :lol: :p

Ajde.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 09:53 PM
:wavey: Noleta.

I'm already a nervous wreck :unsure: :sobbing: Just put most of my vcash on Nole due to recklessness :lol: :p

Ajde.

:hug: I share your :unsure:

YAY for Raine's TV coverage - and about time too :D

Noleta
03-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome i'm sure i will enjoy posting as much as i enjoyed reading your posts :)can't wait till he step up on that court i think will have a fair idea about his chances once we see what kind pf mood he's in hope he will play like he did at the UsOpen QF ...hope for once i'll hear some positive comments about Novak from the match comentators other then moaning about how serious he is bla bla bla:o:cool:

arm
03-20-2009, 09:55 PM
:bounce: Timmy :kiss: Raine :kiss:

He'll be just fine today :D

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Evening newbie :wavey:

Should warn you we're not at our sparkling best during Nole's matches :rolls: but guess you've been lurking and realise that.:devil:

Raine - delighted for you - now you can suffer along with the rest of us.:lol: But let's hope he gives you something to enjoy

ellen_
03-20-2009, 09:57 PM

Welcome :wavey:

Cannot say if I'm nervous, I have a rather 'Lets show me some good tennis'-feeling. :dance:

Spirit_fire
03-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Ahh I have an optometrist appointment in 20 minutes so I'm going to miss Nole's match :(

Adje Nole.

arm
03-20-2009, 10:01 PM
I am at my best during the matches. :shrug: :angel:

arm
03-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Where is Lee??

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 10:03 PM
I am at my best during the matches. :shrug: :angel:

Just flagging up that a few of us get a little overemotional on occasion...;)

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Morlin'.........awwwwwwwhhhhhhhh (sleepy)

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 10:04 PM

Morning - black coffee?

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Finaly Novak looks as if he payed a visit to the hairdresser :D

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome Noleta!

:woohoo: Raine can watch Nole's match on TV with us.

Whole morning I was buried in various documents and bills. Now give me some good time, Nole :armed:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Morlin'.........awwwwwwwhhhhhhhh (sleepy)

Morning :wavey: Or in fact evening for us :wavey: But I am sleepy too :lol:

Thanks guys for the welcome i'm sure i will enjoy posting as much as i enjoyed reading your posts :)can't wait till he step up on that court i think will have a fair idea about his chances once we see what kind pf mood he's in hope he will play like he did at the UsOpen QF ...hope for once i'll hear some positive comments about Novak from the match comentators other then moaning about how serious he is bla bla bla:o:cool:

I put the commentators on "mute" if they annoy me too much :)

arm
03-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Just flagging up that a few of us get a little overemotional on occasion...;)

I knew that :p

*Ljubica*
03-20-2009, 10:08 PM
I knew that :p

Don't worry - I'll just shut up if I feel there's a danger of getting too depressive or over-emotional :awww:

Edit: Lee :wavey: Good to see you here.

arm
03-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Apart from the channelsurfing stream, do we have anther one? :awww: It's kind of giving me some problems. :(

arm
03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Shut up Rosie. You know I don't like when you say those things. :p if you're worried, share it with us. :)

ellewoods
Morning or evening or afternoon!

Nole made two crap errors already siigh.

tangerine_dream
:bounce: Enjoy the match, guys. I won't be able to watch it tonight, I am meeting up with some old friends. It's annoying how real life interferes with my tennis nerd life. ;)

Arm, re: livestream:

http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-5035.html

Lee
I use a very polite word to describe Nole's first 2 points. Tentative.

*Ljubica*
Well start Novak 0-30 already :rolleyes:

Raquel - have you tried http://atdhe.net/

:bounce: Enjoy the match, guys. I won't be able to watch it tonight, I am meeting up with some old friends. It's annoying how real life interferes with my tennis nerd life. ;)

Enjoy your evening out :hug:

arm
F***** stream

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:11 PM
First BP and we're only int he first minute of play !!

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
:banghead:

pica_pica
What On Earth????!

Lee
All the points are error from both players. :o :o :o :o :o 3 fh and 1 overhead from Nole :help:

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:13 PM
His coach isn't in the stands yet maybe that's why Novak is nervous

arm
I just can't get any of the streams to work :shrug: :shout:

ellen_
Uh-Oh :rolleyes: Marian :rolls:

I missed something apparently, did he really cut his hair Noleta?? :sobbing:

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:14 PM
2 bh into the net already.

*Ljubica*
I will now say - with Roddick's serve it's :wavey: 1st set already, - and then disappear for fear of being accused of being depressive and over-emotional :sad:

pica_pica
calm down plzzzzz Nole
:sad:

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:15 PM
I will now say - with Roddick's serve it's :wavey: 1st set already, - and then disappear for fear of being accused of being depressive and over-emotional :sad:

Roddick is not serving or playing that brilliant either. Nole is just BAD.

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:17 PM
:sad:

Noleta
Uh-Oh :rolleyes: Marian :rolls:

I missed something apparently, did he really cut his hair Noleta?? :sobbing:

Yeah he looks like it:)

Wow novak is so tight and nervous :eek:

arm
All of you, including Nole, calm down. :rolls:

ellewoods
wow this match is just bad so far

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:19 PM
phew, on the board. now break back :armed:

03-20-2009, 10:19 PM
A-Rod is defending too good. Nole needs to step inside the line, and crank him down. Can't afford pushing, or he's going to get wiped.

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Finally Marian and Miljan can get inside. :rolls:

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:20 PM
wow this match is just bad so far

Lol the good thing is that we or i'm used to him play bad either have a crap start and then get better or the reverse:p Novak was good at the net in that point:eek:

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
what aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee u doing there Nole.........................awwwwww

Herdwick
Well this is fun.

pica_pica
totally crap, Nole is today

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Lol the good thing is that we or i'm used to him play bad either have a crap start and then get better or the reverse:p Novak was good at the net in that point:eek:

Hi! :wavey:

well, the problem here is I have trouble seeing him break roddick's serve :shrug:

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
I see the 1st set going away already..........

03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
First DTL FH winner I've seen in a few days. Hopefully he can find some rhythm. Just needs to focus and settle in.

ellen_
03-20-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm yawning already :scratch:

Herdwick
He can't get any worse - let's look at it like that.

Lee
I think Nole will break Roddick in 1st set. :shrug:

I went into the serial-hugger thread to distract myself from this disgusting match.

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:28 PM
pleeeeeeeeeese.........just get INTO this match can't you

Björki
03-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi all :wavey:

Nole :help:

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:30 PM
I was trying to get things done before the match started and got here a little late. 2-1-quick Roddick serve and Nole struggle. Doesn't seem like a missed anything impressive. Hey, at least I missed the initial break. Hopefully, start to see some improvement and not an error machine.

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:31 PM
3 DFs already :help:

It seems Nole's serve, especially 2nd serve, is getting worse instead of better. :shrug:

pica_pica
he's really day-dreaming.........

Noleta
He needs to wake up can someone shake him up or something he's making Roddick look good wich isn't the case:rolleyes:

Sorry off topic but can anyone help me get the right avatar please i tried but each time i get the message that it can't be saved:help:

Back to this hidious match begin i feel like crying nothing is working for him so far:bigcry:

03-20-2009, 10:32 PM
The courts seem slower than ever.

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Serve is crap thus far. What happened to it? It's been AWOL way too often lately.

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:33 PM
I start to wonder if he has some psychological problems playing Roddick

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm going to have breakfast. Be back later

Lee
He needs to wake up can someone shake him up or something he's making Roddick look good wich isn't the case:rolleyes:

Sorry off topic but can anyone help me get the right avatar please i tried but each time i get the message that it can't be saved:help:

Back to this hidious match begin i feel like crying nothing is working for him so far:bigcry:

The server for all pics on MTF has gone retard lately, that may be the problem with your avatar.

Herdwick

Don't worry - the attachments have been dodgy all week - I had the same problem.

Can't help about the match though :lol:

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
3 DFs already :help:

It seems Nole's serve, especially 2nd serve, is getting worse instead of better. :shrug:

Sad but true. He used to get more free points of his serve. He struggles making 1st serves way too much lately and he's not getting free points off his second like he used to. :sad:

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Roddick holding way too easy. :sad: :scared:

pica_pica
03-20-2009, 10:37 PM
bad bad bad

03-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Nole needs to step inside the baseline and try to swing free. If he lets Andy dominate, it's going to be over soon.

Hang in there, play every point. Ajde.

Lee
It seems he's taking a lot off his first serve so he can put more first serve in. :scared: His 2nd serve has been crap all this year.

Noleta
Okay will try again later :D

This first set is nearly over :eek: hate to say it but Novak looks like a junior playing his first QF hopefully he can forget about this set and start playing in the second

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:39 PM
DSOD works this time. But he has a better chance vs Roddick. :p

arm
03-20-2009, 10:40 PM
:eek: What a dropshot!

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:40 PM
I don't want to check his first serve%. I have no doubt it sucks big time.

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:41 PM
F***ing hold serve. At least make Roddick serve for it.

kalisita
40-15 to Deuce. Different match, same old story.

Hold Nole!
BP!

This first set is nearly over :eek: hate to say it but Novak looks like a junior playing his first QF hopefully he can forget about this set and start playing in the second

A good rule to go by is never ever play the match ;) Always play the point. I can vouch that Rafa for one follows this strategy and he's been pretty successful with it.

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Nole needs to step inside the baseline and try to swing free. If he lets Andy dominate, it's going to be over soon.

Hang in there, play every point. Ajde.

I think he knows what need to be done but the problem is he can't make it on court:sad:

14 errors to 8 winners :bigcry:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:43 PM
All aboard the Djokocoaster as we take the Downward Plunge

arm
03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Fresh start, Nole. FRESH START

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Error to give 2 break set to Roddick. 34 mins.

First serve % = 50!

Noleta
03-20-2009, 10:45 PM
wow 6/3 Roddick didn't have to show up so to speak :rolleyes: i seriously can't see Novak winning this he showed no emotions at all wich is so unlike him :(

Herdwick
03-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Blimey - where to start. He looks like he's been doped.

Anyone got any positives? Fortuna?

ellen_
03-20-2009, 10:46 PM

I changed my avatar today too and it first didn't work either, but I tried it again a minute later and then it worked. I always had to try twice before it worked...

First set lost, but not the match. And if they can't give me good tennis today, they should give me some emotions at least :confused:

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:47 PM
He can't even win ground games vs Roddick. :help:

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:51 PM
:timebomb:

pica_pica
plzzzzz hold or I'll consider going back to bed........

Noleta
Can't watch this fiasco anymore Novak didn't show up it seems :bigcry: :banghead: think will try to fix this avatar :o

Billabong
03-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi guys:wavey:
I'm here to cheer for Novak, just started watching! Roddick doesn't seem to do anything special, Nole must be quite bad:help:
30-30, too impatient:mad:

Lee
Nole needs a big slap on his face to wake him up.

kalisita
Dumb move there.

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Seb!!!!!! Please bring some energy here.

Billabong
03-20-2009, 10:53 PM
2 good serves, he holds, 1-1!

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Some nice serves there. Got to get into the match, though! Show some energy, even if losing!

Billabong
Lee:wavey: I'm soo happy to see you, first time we follow a match together since... Guga's last matches:eek:??

Herdwick
Forlorn :wavey:

Welcome to the home of the seemingly lost cause.

ellewoods
03-20-2009, 10:55 PM
That's better!!

Billabong
Excellent Play, 0-30:D!!!

Nole needs a big slap on his face to wake him up.

:lol: Marian should get out of the stands and bitch-slap him during the changeover :rolls: *distracts/amuses self with notion for a while*

0-30. Break kiddo. Ajde.

ellen_
It looks like Nole can't move his face :help: I haven't seen another facial expression than his current one today. Did he get botox injections or something? It slightly worries me though.

Lee
Lee:wavey: I'm soo happy to see you, first time we follow a match together since... Guga's last matches:eek:??

It's been a LONG time. :sobbing:

You bring luck to Nole here :lol:

kalisita
03-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Opening up the court with smart play! Nice!

0-30! I'm all excited and it's not even BP!

:sad: 15-30. Come on Nole!

Billabong
YEAAAAAA 2 bps:D!!

Lee
2 bps. BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Better take this BP :armed:

Billabong
hhhmmm good serve, 1 bp left!! Please take it Nole:D!!!

*Raine
THIS match is making me fall asleep at 6:56 in the morning. :help: :o

Rose: Miljan looks good hot in a cap. :angel:

It looks like Nole can't move his face :help: I haven't seen another facial expression than his current one today. Did he get botox injections or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lee
Idemo Nole!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
03-20-2009, 10:58 PM
3 big first serve from Roddick :shrug:

And an ace :banghead:

ellewoods
Dickwad just throws his towel on the ground...is it too hard to give it to the ballkid??

kalisita
BP! One left. More BPs gone to add to his total. I wonder what his break pt conversion rate is for the season so far? I could probably look it up, but I'm afraid.

Billabong
2-1:( Nole had his chances...

03-20-2009, 10:59 PM
It looks like Nole can't move his face :help: I haven't seen another facial expression than his current one today. Did he get botox injections or something? It slightly worries me though.

Beauty is painful :awww: :lol:

Take heart, Novak. C'mon.