Indian Summer in Indian Wells! Beat the Heat NOLE! Cheering Thread QF vs Roddick [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Indian Summer in Indian Wells! Beat the Heat NOLE! Cheering Thread QF vs Roddick

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

tangerine_dream
03-18-2009, 12:31 AM
During the Nadal-Tursunov match they just showed Novak out on the lawns playing soccer shirtless. Too bad the Europeans went to bed. :sad:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 12:34 AM
During the Nadal-Tursunov match they just showed Novak out on the lawns playing soccer shirtless. Too bad the Europeans went to bed. :sad:

I was just coming to report that. :lol: Very nice to see him enjoying himself.

aeronatasha
03-18-2009, 12:34 AM

:secret: Hush there, Rose can hear in her sleep.:lol:

Lee
03-18-2009, 12:37 AM
*sigh* I missed it

And Sam is in total control first set vs Wawa.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 12:49 AM
*sigh* I missed it

I'd rather have Querrey than Wawa. Nole has a winning record against Stan, but the matches are always difficult. I remember last year's IW's match. That first set. :tape: But, Querrey is playing well lately. Nole beat him both times they played, but last time was on clay and the first time was at '08 AO when Nole was in crazy form.

tangerine_dream
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM
I think Stan would be a better opponent for Novak right now, meaning that he'd beat him easier than Sam. Sam is on fire this week.

Poor sleepy Europeans, they missed seeing Novak laughing and kneeling shirtless in the beautiful California dusk sunset telling his friend to "Give it to me now". Pity. I hope somebody uploads it to YT for them. We wouldn't want them to miss out on that :drool: sight.

Lee
03-18-2009, 01:12 AM
I rather Wawa than Sam. Querrey is a big server and when he serves well, it's a nightmare. Nole may have problem vs Wawa but he managed to come out the winner.

After 9 service games by Sam, Wawa managed to win 1 point from Sam's 25 first serve. :tape:

And no bp at all for Wawa!

kalisita
03-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Wawa starting to figure Sam out-won the second 7-5.

*Raine
03-18-2009, 01:48 AM
:wavey: Morning

:woohoo:Nole won. I wish I could see that video of him playing soccer shirtless. :angel:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 02:37 AM
Stan up next. Wawrinka d Querrey 2-6, 7-5, 7-6(8) in 2:22:14.

Nole-Wawa is 3rd match on Stadium 1 tomorrow. Match follows Fed-Gonzo, which is scheduled not before 1 pm local time. http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/1/posting/2009/404/op.pdf

No tv coverage for me tomorrow. :sad: Well, unless Fed is real real fast!

Running:Free
03-18-2009, 02:49 AM
*sigh* I missed it

Me too :awww: I hope someone uploads it on YT :armed:

I feel pretty confident about Wawa :dance: Fingers crossed.

schorsch
03-18-2009, 02:50 AM
STADIUM 1 start 11:00 am
[4] V Zvonareva (RUS) vs [9] C Wozniacki (DEN) - WTA
Not Before 1:00 PM
[17] F Gonzalez (CHI) vs [2] R Federer (SUI) - ATP
[3] N Djokovic (SRB) vs S Querrey (USA) or [16] S Wawrinka (SUI) - ATP

schorsch
03-18-2009, 02:50 AM

the match is in the video thread

Lee
03-18-2009, 03:03 AM
the match is in the video thread

Not the match. :p The shirtless soccer practice.

schorsch
03-18-2009, 03:06 AM
:o ok

*Raine
03-18-2009, 03:50 AM
:spit: I gotta say, the only thing I remember hearing Nole say was "I could have finished that 3 times by now, but what the fuck did I do?!" (cursing after one of those rallies in the 2nd when he kept missing all those BPs).

Now what I've read from his lips is far more obscene.:lol:

Still couldn't overshadow Haas in that department. :rolls:

:lol: :lol:

I hope so too. :armed:

shuhrat
03-18-2009, 05:04 AM
"I was a break up (in the second set) and had some chances to finish the match a little before now, but he stepped it up," Djokovic said.

"It got a bit intense out there -- we saw some racquets broken, on his side and mine, and a bit of swearing. I hope the people didn't hear that."

:spit: I gotta say, the only thing I remember hearing Nole say was "I could have finished that 3 times by now, but what the fuck did I do?!" (cursing after one of those rallies in the 2nd when he kept missing all those BPs).

OMG, :rolls: :rolls:

I missed too, so now downloading full match JUST for that moment. :o If it doesn't include the scene, I'll get mad. :(

Edit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXrVty_8Ss

(Quality is not good, still want to see another version.)

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Looks like a very late night for me :sobbing: Have to go to sleep during Federer and wake up again :yawn:

Nice and easy, no sweat, just another day at work. Btw, nice, relaxed conversation with Miljan & Vajda during the match.

Miljan :inlove: :hearts:

Poor sleepy Europeans, they missed seeing Novak laughing and kneeling shirtless in the beautiful California dusk sunset telling his friend to "Give it to me now". Pity. I hope somebody uploads it to YT for them. We wouldn't want them to miss out on that :drool: sight.

What a thought to take to work with me and store in my mind all day :inlove:

:secret: Hush there, Rose can hear in her sleep.:lol:

:lol: :rolls:

Off to work - Later - and ajde Nole :rocker:

zsanika
03-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Wawrika is good for Nole?I do not know how he plays.I see that he is very good in doubles

Herdwick
03-18-2009, 09:40 AM
....they missed seeing Novak laughing and kneeling shirtless in the beautiful California dusk sunset telling his friend to "Give it to me now".

:wavey: Morning all - went to sleep still dreaming of the ears and various points due south. Now I must thank you for providing me with fantasy of the day. It will sustain me through my meeting on the new points based immigration requirements :zzz:

Cracking OOP for tonight. :bounce: Sleep - who needs it!

ellewoods
03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
sdfsdjkhdsfksj so much good tennis. sakdlhasda damn uni!! :banghead:

Masha91
03-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Well done Nole! I missed the match though because of uni! :sad:

ellewoods
03-18-2009, 01:02 PM
I am so annoyed that the one day I could have watched a 1pm scheduled match they decide to put Nole on later :( I guess I will still wake up early to catch Federer before I have to leave for uni. Will record Nole again. He better win tomorrow so he can play on Friday and so I can watch :armed:

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 03:12 PM
I think if he beats Wawa and Roddick beats Ferrer, it would be Fri last night match for sure?

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 03:15 PM
:wavey: Morning all - went to sleep still dreaming of the ears and various points due south. Now I must thank you for providing me with fantasy of the day. It will sustain me through my meeting on the new points based immigration requirements :zzz:

Cracking OOP for tonight. :bounce: Sleep - who needs it!

I do :sobbing: I almost fell alseep during my own exciting meeting of the day - "Afghan Asylum Seeking Minors and their integration into the community" :yawn: Goodness knows how I'll be tomorrow.

Btw - Hana has uploaded the Shirtless video in the videos thread :D

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 03:15 PM
"I was a break up (in the second set) and had some chances to finish the match a little before now, but he stepped it up," Djokovic said.

"It got a bit intense out there -- we saw some racquets broken, on his side and mine, and a bit of swearing. I hope the people didn't hear that."

Does Nole usually curse in Serbian???? Does he curse in English or other languages?

aeronatasha
03-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Novak always talks to himself in Serbian. He only speaks to umpires and players in English. That is especially visible when the swearing starts flowing.:lol: Few languages offer such a broad range of curses ;):o. It's mostly directed to himself, as in: "move your legs damn it!", "only a blind man would miss that", "stop falling on your back, you fuckwit" and a whole rant involving performing blasphemous acts on people's mothers, various body parts and such. It's impossible to translate, one of the most common everyday curses in Serbian can roughly be understood as "piss off to your mama's c***".

Yeah.:o

He's so funny when he does that, cracks me up every time.:o

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
haha.....I don't realize he has so many obscene curses. Luckily I don't understand any bit of Serbian except "Ajde" or "Ajmo" which Ana usually screams. Curses which I can understand usually irritate me, like "f*ck" from Murray. Curses which I can't understand are fun.

aeronatasha
03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
I've never heard him say anything bad to his opponent, so these little outbursts of self-critique are entirely understandable to me.;)

Masha91
03-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Good luck against Stan, Nole. Ajde!

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Novak always talks to himself in Serbian. He only speaks to umpires and players in English. That is especially visible when the swearing starts flowing.:lol: Few languages offer such a broad range of curses ;):o. It's mostly directed to himself, as in: "move your legs damn it!", "only a blind man would miss that", "stop falling on your back, you fuckwit" and a whole rant involving performing blasphemous acts on people's mothers, various body parts and such. It's impossible to translate, one of the most common everyday curses in Serbian can roughly be understood as "piss off to your mama's c***".

I love the body parts ones :o

ellen_
03-18-2009, 04:01 PM

:rolls: I love it :lol: I never really asked someone what he says, because it didn't look/sound very rude. It's good to know though. I learned some Latvian and Russian swear words too, it could be useful one day... ;) Not that I ever swear or anything :tape:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 04:09 PM
I think if he beats Wawa and Roddick beats Ferrer, it would be Fri last night match for sure?

:yeah: I'm looking forward to Roddick-Ferrer. Ferrer leads the H2H 4-2(3-1 on HC). Interesting to see if Roddick in his new form can get past Ferrer, who seems to be playing better lately.

Lee
03-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I am not looking forward of Nole playing Roddick at night. Like Dubai, the ball bounces differently at night than during day time. And Roddick is more used to night matches than Nole in IW. Nole better put a little time to practice at night there.

Jelena_78
03-18-2009, 04:26 PM
:wavey:

I'm a bit afraid of Stan :unsure:

I mean usually I wouldn't be, but Nole still hasn't found his game. I hope everything ends well.
Good luck!

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 04:31 PM

I'm a bit afraid of Stan :unsure:

I mean usually I wouldn't be, but Nole still hasn't found his game. I hope everything ends well.
Good luck!

Me too :unsure: Though I'm less afraid of Stan than I would have been of Querrey :unsure:

Ajde Nole - just do your best :) Or what was it Natasha said yesterday "Leti sokole, leti" :) (Hope I got that right :o )

Jelena_78
03-18-2009, 04:38 PM
"Leti sokole, leti" :) (Hope I got that right :o )

You did! :D

Your Serbian will be perfect til May :lol: :hug:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Well, I think I would be nervous either way, but Querrey was serving big yesterday, which is always scary. Wawa still found a way, though. Stan didn't seem to be serving well, however. Hopefully that'll continue today. (sorry stani) Also, hope Nole's serve is on today.

shuhrat
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
:rolls: I love it :lol: I never really asked someone what he says, because it didn't look/sound very rude. It's good to know though. I learned some Latvian and Russian swear words too, it could be useful one day... ;) Not that I ever swear or anything :tape:
Agreed. :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 05:04 PM
You did! :D

Your Serbian will be perfect til May :lol: :hug:

LOL - thanks but no it won't :o Maybe my reading and writing is quite good, and I can understand when people speak to me - but I'm too scared to speak much. And I know my accent is soooooo English :o

tangerine_dream
03-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Feel free to curse out Stan in English, Nole. ;)

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Many intriguing matches already...Robredo leads Murray 2-0 and Nalbandian leads Nadal 2-0. I admit that I want to watch Nadal/Nalbandian more than Nole/Wawa today...

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
murray was just broken by robredo

Lee
03-18-2009, 08:51 PM
murray was just broken by robredo

Not anymore.

Lee
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Already 94°F/35°C in Indian Wells. It will get hotter by the time Nole's match is up. :(

kalisita
03-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Already 94°F/35°C in Indian Wells. It will get hotter by the time Nole's match is up. :(

I know. :sad: And I thought he was breathing pretty hard yesterday in that 2nd set. Hope he's okay today. Got to Beat the Heat! :rocker2:

Lee
03-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow, going to the 3rd set.

Lee
03-18-2009, 09:31 PM
I know. :sad: And I thought he was breathing pretty hard yesterday in that 2nd set. Hope he's okay today. Got to Beat the Heat! :rocker2:

Ajde Nole. BEAT THE HEAT! I also don't like it's pretty windy today. He's been complaining about the wind in the last 2 matches.

Herdwick
03-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Ahh - you're over here now. :wavey:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow, going to the 3rd set.

Yeah! :eek: I'm surprised. I'm also :sad: since that means I won't get to see any of Nole's match on tv.

Lee
03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeah! :eek: I'm surprised. I'm also :sad: since that means I won't get to see any of Nole's match on tv.

Same here *sigh*

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
I just wish they'd hurry up, I am way too tired on a work night :sad:

03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
If Roger serves it out in 5 mins., we might just get to see Nole.

Herdwick
03-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Thank you Roger :kiss:

Now quick bath and then watch Nole in bed.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:29 PM
2 BPs!

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:30 PM
2 BPs!

Kalisita :wavey:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:30 PM
BP #2! 2nd serve! Long rally to Deuce.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Kalisita :wavey:

BP #3! I might try to keep track this match.

Break! :)

Lee
Break :bounce:

My FSN is still showing Ljubicic and Andreev :shrug:

I don't know whether Nole is lucky with challenges, or if he really does have that good an eye :lol:

03-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Ljubo is pulling some funny stuff on Fergus Murphy :lol:

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:36 PM

I saw that. Wonder if Murphy really called the tournament referee :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:36 PM

:eek: What kind of funny stuff :help:

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Ask for ice towel already :awww:

tangerine_dream
Novak just asked for ice towels. :unsure:

Thank you Roger :kiss:

Now quick bath and then watch Nole in bed.
Sounds dreamy. http://i1.tinypic.com/47vbdrc.jpg

Lee
And physio :eek:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Nole off to a good start. Serving well. I know it's early and it's probably because he's still settling in, but Wawa is serving at 10%! Wow!

03-18-2009, 10:39 PM

I thought he said the physio can be asked for ice-towels :unsure:

Still playing, Ajde.

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I thought he said the physio can be asked for ice-towels :unsure:

Still playing, Ajde.

OK, that's good to know.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:41 PM

Mine ended at 6:10. :rolleyes:

:eek:

03-18-2009, 10:41 PM
:eek: What kind of funny stuff :help:

Stopping play mid-game and asking him to call the supervisor. Telling Murphy to call for another chair ump. :lol: Telling him he's destroying the match :spit: :rolls:

Herdwick
03-18-2009, 10:43 PM
You've all moved again

Nole.:kiss:

Nice so far.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:43 PM
2 BPs!

BP #5.

DSOD not death today! Wawa with great get! BP #6!

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Stopping play mid-game and asking him to call the supervisor. Telling Murphy to call for another chair ump. :lol: Telling him he's destroying the match :spit: :rolls:

Really :lol: :rolls: They're showing it on our interractive channel - if it wasn't for Nole I would go and take a look. Sounds like fun :)

03-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Nole, double-break would've helped you get out of here sooner :shrug: Just sayin' :p

Ajde.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Nole, double-break would've helped you get out of here sooner :shrug: Just sayin' :p

Ajde.

Indeed - though it was very sporting of him to give Stan that call. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt him.

Now hold your serve Novak :rocker:

Lee
I think my coverage is ending in another 15 minutes :rolleyes: But next up on my FSN is Fishermen's Handbook, followed by Big Game Fishing and World Poker Tour: Season 7. Excellent programs, no?

kalisita
Missed chance to go up double break and now 15-30. 30 all. BP!

Lee
:rolleyes: HOLD YOUR SERVE!!!

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:49 PM
DF to give the break back. :banghead: :crying2:

I think my coverage is ending in another 15 minutes :rolleyes: But next up on my FSN is Fishermen's Handbook, followed by Big Game Fishing and World Poker Tour: Season 7. Excellent programs, no?

Fishing is important, no? :rocker2:

Nole is pushing his BH. C'mon, focus.

Herdwick
Hmmm - Nole you are perverse.

kirkicica
03-18-2009, 10:52 PM
I guess I was wrong when i said (somewhere around this board) that he wants to get out of the sun.

Novak! there are better places for sunbathing - get put there, play, win and get off the court! easy!

now off I go to curse my TV :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:53 PM

:tape: I'm sure those two programmes have HUGE audience figures :tape:

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:56 PM
UE King is back. :banghead:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Worked hard for that point! Stan has definitely settled.

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:58 PM
Long ball bounce is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 10:58 PM
I am really not in the mood for this tonight - far too tired - haven't got the energy to sit through another UE fest when I have work early tomorrow :rolleyes:

Lee
03-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow, right on the T to save a bp

03-18-2009, 11:00 PM
It's the BH, again and again. Serve's saving his ass. Held.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:01 PM
UE city! :help:

BP. Deuce! Adv. Come on Nole!

Deuce. GP.

The Hold! :clap2: Now need to break!

Herdwick
03-18-2009, 11:03 PM
3 sets anyone?

*Ljubica*
Btw girls - if I disappear - I haven't deserted Nole completely - it's just that my eyes hurt a lot when I get tired, so I may have to turn the computer off and just lie on the couch and watch the match on TV.

*Raine
Go Nole..

*looks for a livestream* :o

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Still struggling to hold serve.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:08 PM
40-15 to Deuce. Wonderful.

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Just hang on for a little longer, Nole. The sun is going down and soon the court will be in shade.

Stan is playing better and better :awww:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Raine-here's a link you might try. First link on left.

http://acesportstreams.blogspot.com/

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Finally held. Struggling big time. Hope he can break here and get out of this set.

Lee
*phew* scarier and scarier....

That was a tough hold. The first serve is MIA, now. Keep going, ajde.

arm
Nole will be just fine, you easy worriers :p :rolls:

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Break and start serving for 2nd set. BEST!!!!

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Is the ball bounce funny today or it's Nole hitting funny? :p

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Shit the wrong call.

And Nole is still pissed after 2 points.

arm
03-18-2009, 11:17 PM
He is not hitting deep shots, that is what I think :mad:

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Stan holding so easy. :sad: Nole barely got done with his service game and now he has to try to hold again. With how this is going, he really need to win this first set IMO.

arm
He heard me :haha:

Two back-to-back winners. Ajde.

Lee
He is not hitting deep shots, that is what I think :mad:

I think Nole has lots of mishit today.

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Finally an easier service game

arm
03-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Easy hold! :bounce: NOW BREAK

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:21 PM
An easy hold. Been a while. Hope he can break here. At least needs to win a couple points on Wawa's serve!

pica_pica
I'm late for the match...how's Nole doing so far?

*Raine
Wawrinka and Nole... two good looking players.

Raine-here's a link you might try. First link on left.

http://acesportstreams.blogspot.com/

Thanks thanks thanks

It's better than the livestream links you can select from atdhe and channelsurfing. Or if this stream did get it from atdhe, I can say it's buffering less. ;)

03-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Wawa is jumping up and down like a bunny :unsure:

Nole, moon-ball at him :lol: Stani just missed one :lol:

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:24 PM
seems very tough

Lee
Stan won way too many cheap points on serve.

IDEMO NOLE! 2 points.

kalisita
30 All! Come on Nole! 2 more pts!

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:25 PM
:scared:
tie break

Lee
2 points right but it's Stan easily winning 2 points :rolleyes:

The way Stan is serving, TB doesn't look good. Still, ajde. Keep going. Focus.

kalisita
TB! :scared:

arm
Rose doesn't do tiebreaks. :rolls:

03-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Keep the MB. PLEASE.

pica_pica
please...consolidate the minibreak

Lee
TB King please come back.

kalisita
Got the mini! So many pts left, though!

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:28 PM
arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:28 PM
:rolleyes: FH error from Stan gave him the MB so Nole gave it right back.

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:29 PM
Bad return on Stan's 2nd serve.

Too tight.

pica_pica
:scared:
they are so equal in the match

kalisita
Back on serve! 2nd serve and can't do anything with it.

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Come on Nole! 2 pts!

pica_pica
5-4
go go Nole

Break here. Cmon.

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:33 PM
No depth on Nole's bh today :shrug:

Lee
SP for Wawa :scared:

kalisita
SP Wawa!

pica_pica
set point for wawa

No depth on Nole's bh today :shrug:

He hit 4-5 consecutive shots inside the service line :spit:

C'mon Novak. C'mon.

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:34 PM
6-6

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Terrible by both players in this TB.

Now Nole's end has a little shade.

IDEMO!!!!!!!

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:35 PM
SP saved. Thank you Stani! Come on Nole! Get SP next serve.

YES! Come on Nole!

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:35 PM
this tb can go forever

03-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Fuck Wawa's serve :lol:

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Now SP for Nole on his serve. TAKE IT NOLE!!!!!!!!!!

pica_pica
great defense + mistake from wawa

kalisita
This TB is awful to watch.

WOW! What a miss by Wawrinka! Please PLEASE make him pay for that Nole!

Jelena_78
Phew
Finally.
What a bad match.

pica_pica
yesssssssssssss

arm
Yes, yes, yes. Love you :kiss:

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:38 PM
That's a very good scramble from Nole to save the point which ended up in Stan's error. Good reward!

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:38 PM
he's good in the tie brk.......keep running down to balls and returning them, wait for opponent's mistake

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:39 PM
:bounce::bigclap::bounce:

Need a "phew" emoticon! Bit of an escape there! Hopefully, this'll be like last year's QF-Nole won tight 1st in TB and then second was easier.

Ajde Nole!

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:40 PM
argh......how can he play Roddick like this.........
he has to keep his serve games and convert those brk points........
luckily I think he'll have a day of rest before playing roddick

*Ljubica*
Phew
Finally.
What a bad match.

:wavey: Don't think it's that bad - just not of the greatest if that makes sense, but I am so tired :yawn: My head is thumping :awww: Can't believe I'm missing my beauty sleep for this :spit: Even Herdwick's stopped posting. :lol:

arm
I seriously like Wawa. :kiss: But I look at him the same way I look at PHM. :o As much unfair as it may sound. :awww:

03-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Phew
Finally.
What a bad match.

You sum it up nicely :yeah: :lol:

I still feel tight after that TB.

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:41 PM
how many UEs in first set?

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:43 PM
This TB is awful to watch.

WOW! What a miss by Wawrinka! Please PLEASE make him pay for that Nole!

It's tough for Stan to hit that overhead, he looked right into the sun and the ball was moving out of shade to the sun.

argh......how can he play Roddick like this.........
he has to keep his serve games and convert those brk points........
luckily I think he'll have a day of rest before playing roddick

I'm relying on my man Ferru there to do his job :armed:

Lee
Nole is retrieving better and better.

arm
03-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Herdwick fell asleep with her laptop lying on her stomach. :rolls:

Don't be like that Rosie, He is Nole. Our Nole. He deserves this. :)

kalisita
03-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Nole rarely wins long rallies anymore.

03-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Moon-balling turning into ball-bashing :lol:

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:47 PM
uncomfortable at net

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:48 PM
finally winning some cheap points on serve

but UEs

*Ljubica*
03-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Herdwick fell asleep with her laptop lying on her stomach. :rolls:

Don't be like that Rosie, He is Nole. Our Nole. He deserves this. :)

Not as much as I deserve my :zzz: This match has 3 sets written all over it - just to make me suffer :spit:

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Nole has a sleepy look on him....tired? out of gas?

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:51 PM
he can't return wawa's serve......

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Nole's hair is a mess

*Raine
03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I have to worry for my favorite American Idol contestant and Nole at the same time. :o :lol:

Good volleys.

Lee
Not exactly a good idea to take your cap off at the north end of the court, Nole.

Good net coverage :bigclap:

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:57 PM
good net play by Nole

kalisita
Nice at the net! Still looks mopey out there, though.

Lee
I have to worry for my favorite American Idol contestant

Won't start here for another 2 hours :lol:

I have to worry for my favorite American Idol contestant and Nole at the same time. :o :lol:

I was about to say :lol: But I'm not worried about AI. Dial Idol has all the girls at the bottom.

*Raine
Nole's hair is a mess

I love it when his hair is a mess. :angel:

Lee
03-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Back to moon ball again?

pica_pica
03-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Wawa serves crazily

arm
03-19-2009, 12:00 AM
:awww:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:00 AM
seems we'll get another tb in this set

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Nole looks so exhausted
:Awww:

pica_pica
0:30
noooo

Lee
He looks out of it suddenly.

3 bps :rolleyes:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:03 AM
:Bigcry:

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Time to put a f***ing 1st serve in.

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Hit another ace please

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:05 AM
Shit

pica_pica
Noooooo

Shit, Nole. C'mon.

*Raine
I was about to say :lol: But I'm not worried about AI. Dial Idol has all the girls at the bottom.

Michael Sarver is my favorite, and he wasn't that good last night. So I'm really worried. As for Adam, Anoop, Matt and Kris... their fanbase will save them.

I hope Megan or Alexis goes. :o

kalisita
Oh, man. Triple BP. :help: This match is depressing. Time to start caring Novak!

30-40!

:smash: :banghead:

With the way Wawa's serving (and Nole's returning many of those serves), that's probably the set. :sad:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:07 AM
depressing to watch right now........

03-19-2009, 12:09 AM
See, if you step into his second serve like that.

(Given that Wawa doesn't ace him first :o)

Lee
Come on Nole!

pica_pica
really.......Nole has lost his magic

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Now hold please.

arm
03-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Deja vu anyone? Struggling to beat Wawa, does it in an ugly way and then wins the tournament? :D

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:12 AM
No sparks there. Nole looks more like Dopey.

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Win this game FFS! At least serve first in the 3rd!

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:13 AM
It seems Stan settles for serving for the set instead of breaking Nole's serve.

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:14 AM
really.......Nole has lost his magic

I know! :sobbing: Only sparks here and there anymore. :sad:

*Raine
03-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Deja vu anyone? Struggling to beat Wawa, does it in an ugly way and then wins the tournament? :D

:rocker2::worship: Yes.

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:16 AM
2 bps. TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:17 AM
2 BPs! Hopes are UP! Come on Nole!

Lee
No credit to Nole for breaking Stan's serve. :tape:

But he needs to hold here. :unsure:

pica_pica
yay......break back!
Now serve to stay to level it!

arm
:bounce:

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:19 AM
:bigclap: Back on serve! :bigclap:

Now....You better win this set! :armed:

Come on easy hold! :rocker2:

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:20 AM
UE king is back

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Ljubicic and Andreev are battling out

03-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Nole looks gorgeous without the hat. The smile :hug: :smooch:

Lee
2 gps gone. Thanks to line judge.

kalisita
Deuce. DSOD!

pica_pica
deuce........
plz hold!!!!!

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:24 AM
SP for Wawa now. :rolleyes:

pica_pica
arghhhh
set point for wawa

kalisita
40-15 to BP! :mad: (SP for Wawa!)

Fuck. HOLD.

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks Wawa for another UE at crucial point. :tape:

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Still can't put a first serve in. :banghead:

GP NOW HOLD!

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:26 AM
5-5!!
go break!

kalisita
2 gps gone. Thanks to line judge.

Does Ulrich(?) ever over-rule anything? :rolleyes:

Wawa should have had that! Deuce!

Advantage! He held!

Break here! End the misery soon!

*Ljubica*
That shot of Miljan was just about worth staying up for :inlove:

Come on Novak - please - for the love of God don't take this to a 3rd :sobbing: :hysteric:

arm
03-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Nole is too young. I really like Marian, but there is something that is not working. Maybe he needs a change. :shrug: But he is just too faithful. :inlove:

There, I said it. :o Have been having that opinion for a couple of months.

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Does Ulrich(?) ever over-rule anything? :rolleyes:

Wawa should have had that! Deuce!

Advantage! He held!

Break here! End the misery soon!

Only a few umpires dare to overrule with hawkeye and Ulrich is NOT one of those.

:hatoff: to Layhani

pica_pica
haha.......Andreev has so many match points not converted

Nole is too young. I really like Marian, but there is something that is not working. Maybe he needs a change. :shrug: But he is just too faithful. :inlove:

There, I said it. :o Have been having that opinion for a couple of months.

Not the first time we've heard that ;) :p

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Please an easy hold!

arm
03-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Rose doesn't do tiebreaks. :rolls:

Not the first time we've heard that ;) :p

;)

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:31 AM
wawa is running to balls like mad......Nole has to do that too

arm
03-19-2009, 12:32 AM
There was a time when Nole hired McEnroe to improve his game. :shrug: It's time to do something, anything, just something.

Because he has so many years to play, so many GS to win. :D :bounce:

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:32 AM
IDEMO Nole!

kalisita
03-19-2009, 12:33 AM
TB. :scared: Please end this Novak.

Lee
Another TB. *undecided*

pica_pica
oh dear.......another tie brk
AJDE NOLE, the tb king!

arm
Give us a great tiebreak! :D

Lee
03-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Nole, please win this TB otherwise my son will have to go hungry for longer. :awww:

Yell at yourself. Good!

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:34 AM
ya......Nole's yelling at himself now

pica_pica
03-19-2009, 12:35 AM
arrrrrrghhhhhh!

Lee
*sigh* great point by Wawa

kalisita