2010 Davis Cup Cheering Thread: SERBIA IS 2010 CHAMPION! defeats France 3-2! [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

2010 Davis Cup Cheering Thread: SERBIA IS 2010 CHAMPION! defeats France 3-2!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Nole fan
12-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Aleksa from twitter who is there live has made some tweets :)

Cannot believe this. Janko's voice broke down when he just called Nole, Viktor and Nenad his brothers. Cries. Viktor hugs him.

Incredible experience. They are holding hands. And I am a puddle on a harsh winter evening.

Janko: "I have my childhood friends. And I have Nole, Viktor and Ziki. I could have not asked for better in my life."

Nole: "The biggest moment of my life. And I experienced it with my best friends. However, I will never shave my head again." :lol:

I'm developing a new found respect and admiration for Janko, he could be my third favorite if he just got more consistent. :cool:

Nole fan
12-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Very good article from Steve Tignor. :)

D.C. Five 12/06/2010 - 2:39 PM

Nd A great and odd weekend of tennis: Four of the five rubbers played in Belgrade were essentially blowouts, matches you might have walked away from if they’d been played at a normal tournament. Yet it was the most dramatic—operatic—event in tennis all year. Credit this, of course, to Davis Cup. Team sports have it easy, don’t they? You don’t need to have a good match, to have a good match.

There was plenty to see and hear and feel—emotions ran the absolute gamut. Looking back, the only way I can make sense of it is to capture a few isolated thoughts and observations that stuck out of the morass of blue and red.

This tie was reminiscent of the 2002 final, when Russia also beat France in a fifth rubber. The hero then was Mikhail Youzhny, who came back from two sets down to win the decider. But the undersung MVP was Marat Safin, who won both of his singles matches to keep his team alive. This weekend Victor Troicki played the role of Youzhny, coming off the bench to clinch, while Novak Djokovic was the Safin-esque stopper. He kept the Serbs in it with two straight-set wins over quality opponents.

Most impressive was his victory over Gael Monfils, who had looked as good as he’s ever looked in trouncing Janko Tipsarevic on Friday. Djokovic pulled off the difficult trick of playing tennis that was as intelligent as it was inspired. He was revved up, but he didn’t let that extra energy take over his game and make it riskier than it needed to be. He claimed the broad center of the court with high and heavy topspin balls and forced Monfils to go for spectacular shots from the edges to win points. Other than a slight case of nerves in closing out Gilles Simon on Friday, it was a masterful overall performance from Djokovic, one that gives you an idea of how good—how energetically solid—he can be when he’s completely dialed in and his mind is uncluttered.

How about the other franchise player, Monfils? As he was beating Tipsarevic, I thought, just for a second, or a split-second, or a nanosecond, that we were seeing the beginning of a second career for the Frenchman. Monfils, a class above his opponent, was imperious and imperturbable throughout. If he could continue that play on Sunday, it would be something significant to build on in 2011. Then he ran into Djokovic, and he was the one who was outclassed. There wasn’t a ton he could do about it—sometimes the other guy really is too good, and sometimes you just don’t have it. While Monfils tried his share of low-percentage jumping ground strokes, he didn’t cave. He broke serve early in the third set by taking the ball earlier than he had been. But in the next game, he retreated again, went back to the pointless bailout drop shot he’d been using earlier, and faded down the stretch. His smothered backhand into the net on match point was capitulation in motion. We continue to await Monfils 2.0 in vain, but he is improving.

Picking Llodra over Simon was not a rousing success for French coach Guy Forget, was it? I had thought going into the weekend that that was the smart pick. Llodra was hot in Bercy, was clutch in the doubles, and Simon didn't offer a whole lot of resistance against Djokovic on Friday. But from the first game you could see Llodra was a step behind pretty much every shot of Troicki’s, and the Serb looked totally comfortable even when it seemed like he might get tight in the third. Hindsight is 20/20 (20/10, really), but I remember watching Troicki play Andy Murray at Wimbledon a couple years; he looked utterly bewildered by the Scot's softball style and couldn’t create any pace off of it. That’s exactly how Simon plays, and it has worked like a charm against Troicki: He’s 4-0 against him. As we know now, Troicki is a different player when he has a target moving toward him at the net (especially a slow-moving one). Maybe it will be Troicki, rather than Monfils, who will use this weekend as a Verdasco-esque springboard to better things in 2011. But he'll have to recover from the celebration in time.

The doubles match was a classic, glacial Davis Cup turnaround, and one of the best matches of the year, whatever the format. Five sets and four people on a court offers a lot of story lines. Troicki versus Clement was an interesting side dynamic. The Serb started out as the surprise best player on the court, while the Frenchman was the weak link, shanking easy ground strokes and looking off balance in general. But as Troicki cooled off over the last three, Clement came to life and ended the match as the emotional heart of the French team. How many overheads did he hammer for winners?

Doubles is a game of trade-offs. You had Zimonjic serving lights out for long periods but coming up just short on key backhand volleys and remaining unable to find an answer to Llodra’s lefty serve into his backhand. On the other side of the net, Llodra’s volleying wizardry was set off by his inability to get a return down at his opponents’ feet on multiple break points. The match also included my favorite moment from the tie. Late in the fifth set, Zimonjic rifled a volley at Llodra's chest. There didn’t seem to be any way he could return it, but he somehow fought it off and nubbed it back over to Troicki, who dumped his passing shot into the net. The look on Zimonjic’s face as that ball hit the net was as priceless as it was painful. Disappointment, frustration, disbelief, exasperation: They were all etched there at once.

The Davis Cup began in 1900 as a two-team competition between the most powerful countries in the world at the time, England and the United States. Their co-Empire spanned the globe and was reinforced by a wave of inter-marriage between their upper-class families. The Cup was in part a sporting acknowledgement of their special status and relationship—Dwight Davis, its founder and namesake, went on to become U.S. Secretary of Defense (then called by a blunter name: Secretary of War). The competition retained a royalist spirit for decades. It kept the Challenge Round—the previous year’s champion sat out of the tournament and awaited its winner—in place all the way into the early 1970s. This helped the U.S. and Australia, the two premier tennis nations of the century, put a chokehold on the Cup.

Now, since the elimination of the Challenge Round, the opening of the amateur game in 1968, and the institution of the World Group in 1981, everything is upside down. The Davis Cup is the place where tennis spreads its international wings and welcomes new countries into the elite fold. Germany, Sweden, Russia, Spain, Croatia, and now Serbia have had their names engraved on the Cup. The quest to make it there is still the most dramatic in tennis. The Serbs shaved their heads in victory; Llodra sat inconsolable in defeat. The importance for Serbia can be summed up in a Tweet that Tipsarevic sent out afterward. It went something along the lines of "Serbia is a ------------- world champion!" For a small country that's seen its share of trouble, that's a major statement.

And that's the best part: All of these guys had a chance to play for history, something only Djokovic is likely to do anywhere else. As I watched Troicki and Llodra walk out for the deciding rubber, I wondered what they could be thinking. Each had been told that morning,or maybe the day before, that they would have to play what was essentially the equivalent of a Wimbledon final. All or nothing, with nothing to catch you when you fall: There’s no more exciting or frightening feeling in sports than that, and you could feel it as Troicki and Llodra began their unlikely closing match of 2010. It was a great way to cap a long season. Davis Cup isn't perfect, but it always comes through in the end.

tangerine_dream
12-06-2010, 10:17 PM
So. Who are the World Champions again? :scratch: :shrug: ;) :p

Nole fan
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM
And another beautiful article on Nole... I was almost in tears at the end. :o

The Bald Kings of Tennis 12/05/2010 - 4:06 PM

Bald By Tom Perrotta

BELGRADE, Serbia—Behold the bald kings of tennis.

Serbia, the tiny nation with an inordinate amount of tennis talent, won its first Davis Cup title on Sunday, 3-2 over France. They won with a third-day thrashing, sweeping all six sets and recovering from a 2-1 deficit. Novak Djokovic started the day with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Gael Monfils, and Viktor Troicki, who lost a heartbreaking four-and-a-half-hour doubles match on Saturday, peppered Michael Llodra with passing shots in three quick sets to clinch the tie, 6-2, 6-2, 6-3.

Then Janko Tipsarevic brought out the electric shaver. It wasn’t long before the entire team had no hair. Djokovic’s new look was so shabby that he donned a hat and begged Nenad Zimonjic to let him wear it (Zimonjic, the elder statesman of this team, denied the request; Djokovic later received a closer shave in the locker room).

After receiving their trophies, the Serbs ran outside to celebrate. In the small park at the side of the stadium, fireworks boomed and the Serbian team huddled at the top of a hill, dancing as a marching band played. Fans pushed to the front of the scrum to snap pictures, take videos and dance. Srdjan and Dijana Djokovic clapped and smiled; Dijana waved to her son as he urged the crowed to sing louder.

“It’s our wish for a long time,” she said of the victory that put Serbia at the top of the tennis world. “This was the best opportunity. We couldn’t lose it. This is maybe one time in your life.”

Novak Djokovic, the best player in this country’s history, knew the stakes. Two hours before the match he sat in the corner of the locker room, quietly plotting his attack. “It could be raining in the locker room, it could be snowing in the locker room, he was focused on his match,” said Aleksandar Bolic, director of the Serbian Tennis Federation. “There were 10 or 15 people talking, laughing, eating.”

After the match, Djokovic was asked to rank this Davis Cup title among his other achievements. His answer was swift and firm.

“Number one,” he said.

“This was the greatest experience in my life,” Troicki said. “I still don't believe it.”

Djokovic had only one moment of weakness on Sunday. In the third set, after Monfils broke Djokovic’s serve for the second time, the Serb demolished his racquet. Then he calmly finished off Monfils. Jelena Jankovic, the former world No. 1, watched the match and came away in awe.

“He was great, I’m really proud of him,” she said. “It’s a lot of pressure he had on his shoulders. Everything was on him—the whole nation expects him to do well and to win.”

When he was done, Djokovic urged the crowd to make a lot of noise for Troicki.

Bald2 “Go and have a snack and a beer and come back in 15 minutes,” he said. “You have to make noise to silence the French, we are at home and we have to make it count.”

The Serbian crowd hadn’t been much of a factor in this tie before Sunday, and were often outdone by a large, loud French contingent that traveled to Serbia with flags, noisemakers, songs and well-choreographed cheering routines.

Troicki gave the crowd an easy task. After brushing aside break points in his opening service game, Troicki took the lead and never let it go. On Saturday, he and Llodra faced off as part of a tense, often thrilling doubles match. Llodra and his partner, Arnaud Clement, won despite losing the first two sets. Troicki, though, seemed to benefit from the practice against Llodra’s serve. He returned beautifully and hit passing shots from every angle. He hustled and slid and locked in on Llodra, who was slow afoot as he approached the net. Troicki likes a target and Llodra was too often an easy one. When the crowd chanted Troicki’s name, it sounded, fittingly, like “Victory!” He ended the match with a service return winner and then backpedaled as Captain Bogdan Obradovic and the rest of the team swarmed him.

“Haircut!” Troicki yelled into a microphone in Serbian.

Llodra, who has had a fine season and recently defeated Djokovic in Paris, cried as the French team crowded around him. Zimonjic, Llodra’s new doubles partner on the pro tour, paused his celebration to console the Frenchman. Guy Forget, France’s captain, said he did not regret playing Llodra over Gilles Simon.

“In my mind, that was our best chance to win the point,” Forget said. “What I didn’t expect [was] Viktor to be so good.”

Forget later complained about the few members of the crowd who whistled during serves and important points.

“Every single time there was a little point important, there was some idiot, one or two in the crowd, whistling when these guys had to throw the ball in the air,” he said. “That’s not very nice. I hope in the future, you will be able to get rid of these people, because most of the people were wonderful.”

Serbia’s victory is a testament to talent and timing. Yes, this country excels at sports, but to have so many good players at one moment is rare even for nations with a rich tennis history and far more resources than there are here (Serbia doesn’t even have a national tennis center, though this weekend its federation announced plans to build one by 2012).

Serbia’s pairing with France highlighted how much Serbia has done with so little. Few nations have churned out as many good tennis players as the French. They’re organized, they train efficiently and they coach technique as well as anyone. It’s no small feat that Serbia toppled a true tennis powerhouse, albeit one whose players are not known for stellar performances in the clutch. Another bit of timing, or if you will, luck: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France’s best player, is hurt, and Richard Gasquet, a supreme talent, has never lived up to his to his potential. Neither player could do anything for their country this weekend.

As for Serbia, this victory may not be the peak. This country has already had two No. 1 players in women’s tennis, a Grand Slam title in both men’s and women’s tennis, and now a Davis Cup title. Slobodan Zivojinovic, the president of the Serbian Tennis Federation who lost his long, graying hair to the celebratory clippers, said this victory could propel Serbia to another milestone next year: its first No. 1 in men’s tennis.

“Novak is ready to be No. 1, that’s what I believe,” Zivojinovic said. “Next year is going to be his year in tennis.”

If it’s anywhere near as good as the final weekend of the 2010 season, Djokovic will take it.

Sleepwalker64
12-06-2010, 10:39 PM
So. Who are the World Champions again? :scratch: :shrug: ;) :p

http://www.krkan-muzika.org/forum/images/smilies/kolo.gif

Nole fan
12-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Another bit I found interesting, specially vajda's comment. Nole in london... :smash:

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tournament_blog/2010/12/novak-times-three.html

After Djokovic’s victory, I bumped into Marian Vajda, Djokovic’s coach. Vajda arrived in the middle of the Tipsarevic-Monfils match; he needed eight hours to get from Bratislava, Slovakia, where he lives, to Belgrade (his itinerary: a bus from Bratislava to snow-struck Vienna, Austria, then a delayed flight to Belgrade). Vajda was surprised by the calm atmosphere.

“It’s pleasant, it’s not wild, wild, wild,” he said. “I expected more, let’s say a little bit more—even more supportive. But it’s OK, it was fair.”

Vajda confirmed Djokovic’s desire to win this tie. “It was tough to make him focus on his matches in London,” he said, referring the ATP World Tour Finals, where Djokovic lost in the semifinals to Roger Federer. Even so, Vajda didn’t like the idea of Djokovic playing doubles and then singles on Sunday against Monfils, who played superb, and mostly error-free, tennis against Tipsarevic.

“I think it wouldn’t be good if Novak plays tomorrow,” he said.

Captain Obradovic offered the best answer to Serbia’s hopes: clone Djokovic.

“Well, the best choice is to have two Novaks, but it's impossible,” he said. “He saved a lot of energy for maybe tomorrow, maybe day after tomorrow, so it's great.”

~Maya~
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
http://www.krkan-muzika.org/forum/images/smilies/kolo.gif

:rolls:

pica_pica
12-07-2010, 04:37 AM
http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2010/12/7/sports/7568846&sec=sports

Serbia’s passion and success augur well for tourney’s future

BELGRADE: In a sport fuelled by individual feats of brilliance, Serbia illustrated on Sunday that the Davis Cup still holds a cherished place in tennis’ rich folklore.

When Viktor Troicki hit a backhand winner past France’s Michael Llodra to clinch Serbia’s first title in the 110-year-old competition, the eruption of joy that followed it threatened to take the roof off the Belgrade Arena.

The proud nation has blessed the sport with the likes of Novak Djokovic and former top-ranked women Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic in recent years but until Sunday only basketball and soccer victories would spark such wild celebrations.

That world number three Novak Djokovic, who won both his singles rubbers in the 3-2 victory, rated the triumph as the best moment of a career that has already brought one Grand Slam title, spoke volumes about the health of the competition.

“We should not forget the Davis Cup is not a requirement, it’s a free choice to participate,” ITF president Francesco Ricci Bitti said. “It’s totally different from all the other tournaments. We are very happy with the final and it shows that the Davis Cup is strong.”

Djokovic always plays with his passion for his homeland stamped on his sleeve and the 23-year-old was his country’s talisman for three intense days on the banks of the River Danube which provided a fitting end to competition.

Not only did he play stunning tennis when it most mattered to claw back 0-1 and 1-2 deficits against the competition’s aristocrats, he fuelled the partisan home support that ultimately overwhelmed the French players.

While some of the world’s top players, Roger Federer included, have not always shown total commitment to the Davis Cup, Djokovic has made it his priority to turn Serbia into one of the competition’s big guns.

With plans for a new national tennis centre unveiled during the final, tennis in Serbia is booming.

The defeat of France at the end of only their third year competing in the elite World Group could act as a catalyst for a new generation of Serbian champions from the sprawling tower blocks and 1950s apartments that dominate the city.

Troicki, who lives very much in the shadow of the likes of Djokovic and Jankovic, could have been forgiven for hogging the spotlight after winning the most important match of his career.

Instead, the 24-year-old displayed just what makes the Davis Cup so special to athletes normally flying solo.

“I’m not a hero,” he told reporters. “We all did it. Janko (Tipsarevic) in the semis.

“Novak hasn’t lost a match this year in Davis Cup in singles. I thank him and Janko and Ziki (Nenad Zimonjic) and also coach Niki (Pilic) and captain Bogdan Obradovic.

“Without them, we couldn’t do it. After the last point, it was just unreal. Probably tomorrow or in the next few days I will start feeling the emotions of winning the Davis Cup.”

With individual ego such a fragile entity in top-level sport, it was heartening to watch Tipsarevic lead Serbia’s manic celebrations despite his defeat in Friday’s singles and subsequent relegation to the role of cheerleader.

Tipsarevic armed himself with a set of hair clippers as Serbia’s triumphant team made good on a promise after their semi-final victory over the Czech Republic to shave their heads should they topple the French.

Later, the hairless wonders stood on tables in the media room and bellowed out a popular Serbian folk song as journalists applauded. It was not the kind of behaviour people are used to from tennis players, or journalists for that matter, but, then again, the Davis Cup is a bit different.

“You know, this is the finals of the Davis Cup,” Djokovic said. “Nothing gives you more energy than this.” — Reuters

EKSTREMISTA
12-07-2010, 12:08 PM
http://www.blic.rs/data/files/2010-12-06/1648_7.jpg

Nole fan
12-07-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.blic.rs/data/files/2010-12-06/1648_7.jpg

Can you translate it? :D

Sleepwalker64
12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Can you translate it? :D

It's suppose to be a political joke...the guy on the right is our president Boris Tadic...we call him "fashion model" :)
Guys are asking...And where is the trophy?...and our president says...It was hard but at the end I made it.

Silly if you ask me...but there was a lot of people thinking - He is there...ooh...we are doomed (as a jinx).
And the fact is that he likes to be seen everywhere.

EKSTREMISTA
12-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Like always, the clown took opportunity to pick political points from great results of our sport teams,and on this game he started to sign autographs to kids in the crowd during the most imortant points in the match

EKSTREMISTA
12-07-2010, 04:40 PM
...but there was a lot of people thinking - He is there...ooh...we are doomed (as a jinx).

Exactly.:)
http://vukajlija.com/posteri/mnogo-smo-jaki-50186.jpg?1291633586

Sleepwalker64
12-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Like always, the bastard took opportunity to pick political points from great results of our sport teams,and on this game he started to sign autographs to kids in the crowd during the most imortant points in the match

And what is wrong with signing autographs? I mean, whatever I may think of him...he is our president, and he should be there. That's what I think. Your nickname says a lot about your views...but don't do that in here please. It's not a proper place.
We celebrate victory in here...this is not political debate.

shuhrat
12-08-2010, 11:11 AM
ieJBTU253Xo
Ahead of the Davis Cup, studio guest is Diana Djokovic, Novak Djokovic's mother, who, in addition to Novak, has two sons. Dijana Djokovic, the only woman in the family, gives stability and peace. She looks at performances Novak. As the mother involved in all efforts, victories and one defeat of his son? As the mother survives all the tension? Dijana Djokovic was always there and cheer on their children. We know as a woman who is always in the stands.
I was sorta suprised how her and Nole's body languages(of eyes, shoulders..), when they are speaking, are much alike. :)

FortyDeuceTwits (http://twitter.com/FortyDeuceTwits/status/12263471987036160)
Too cute! At 11:18, they sing a song about friendship from an old Serbian kids show.
http://youtu.be/O2oe7csTAfU
http://youtu.be/4Kde-5JdYYg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4Vo-t6u3aJ4/TP6s97_GH-I/AAAAAAAAAi0/edNDttoja4Q/s400/SIN_9489.JPG (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4Vo-t6u3aJ4/TP6s97_GH-I/AAAAAAAAAi0/edNDttoja4Q/s1600/SIN_9489.JPG)
From http://sindythomas.blogspot.com/2010/12/srbija-srbija-triste-vraiment-triste.html
Click on the picture for a larger view!!

Such a mess. :tape::tape: Janko :fiery:

Q. I would like to know how surprised you are about Tipsarevic, not because he lost, but because 6-1, 6-0? And when you do this (holding up three fingers), does it mean you need three points? :haha:
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's the way we greet each other in Serbia.
Tipsarevic didn't play his best definitely today, but I think Monfils played exceptionally well throughout the whole match, especially the first and third.
He was more aggressive than usual, serving very high percentage of first serves. So, you know, Janko didn't have solution, and that's it. You know, he was just the better player today.

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/8764

If you’ve ever wanted to party like a Serb, now is your chance. Watch matchpoint as Troicki brings Serbia it’s first Davis Cup title and the awards ceremony that follows their triumph. But the two show-stealers in this video are Troicki and Djokovic with their on-court interviews. First up is Troicki who struggles to find words to express his emotions. He cuts the interview short when he grabs the mic and says” Neznam sta da kazem … moram na sisanje!” which translates to “I don’t know what to say … I have to get my hair cut!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psfUZ6ONww from 2:00 :lol:

Djokovic then takes the mic calmly, but when he begins talking about his team’s friendships and bond he finally bursts into emotion yelling, “Najjaci smo! Sta da kazem?! Najbolje smo!” translating to “We’re the strongest! What can I say?! We’re the best!” When the reporter asked where they will celebrate, Djokovic answers that they will “celebrate on the streets of Belgrade, where else?! To the center [of the city], we’re going naked!” Afterward, the camera caught the team in the lockerroom and it’s difficult to explain the hilarity that ensues. Djokovic exclaims “Never again bald, never again” before putting on a shirt that holds the Cyrillic letters for “Champion.” Troicki admires his new do in the mirror while the Serbian team finishes shaving Tipsarevic’s head, meanwhile wondering how Tipsarevic’s new wife Biljana will respond. Zimonjic waves at the camera with his “new face,” and Tipsarevic at the end tells the cameraman to turn around so he can change. Adorned with beanies, the Serbian team also partied in the streets later as promised, fireworks, dancing, and all. Can’t beat that carefree and proud Serbian mentality!

http://www.greattennisphotos.net/2010/12/photos-davis-cup-champions-welcomed-in.html

"I wasn't losing hope. We were dissapointed after the defeat in doubles, but we managed to win the trophy with the support of the fans. Thank you very much! Each trophy is a different story. But to win a Davis Cup in front of home crowd, it's the most beautiful thing man can desire," said Zimonjic.

"You can't even imagine how happy I am, everybody contributed to this trophy, some of us more, some less. Before the final match when we discused who will play, Viktor or me, I told him that I believe in him and that I know he can win that match and how I know he has a heart for that. Viktor cried after hearing that and huged me, I know this sounds as a cliche, but he answered me that not to worry, that he'll beat him. Those guys are my best friends and you can see that. Thanks to everybody, most of all I'd like to thank to my teammates for making this happen and for being part of my life," Tipsarevic said.

"You carried me during the match and helped me and my teamsters to make this great success," a visibly moved Troicki said.

"I was here when I won tournaments, but now, with my friends from the national team, it is more important. This balcony is linked with Serbia's greatest sporting successes and we deserve to be here. We have something that no team has: friendship both on the tennis court and in private and that contributes to winning this title," said Nole.

cheriamor
12-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Thanks shuhrat! Great snippets!

Nole fan
12-08-2010, 02:09 PM
ieJBTU253Xo

I was sorta suprised how her and Nole's body languages(of eyes, shoulders..), when they are speaking, are much alike. :)

Such a beautiful mother. I know where Novak got his eyes from. :yeah:

EKSTREMISTA
12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
And what is wrong with signing autographs?

Ništa ukoliko ih ne deli usred odlučujućeg meča naše reprezentacije i tako skreće pažnju publike koja navija za naše momke, na sebe.

I mean, whatever I may think of him...he is our president, and he should be there.

Naravno da ne treba.Trebalo je da bude u Kraljevu gde su se ljudi smrzavali bez krova na glavom i u valjevskom kraju gde su im bile poplavljene kuće,a ne da pozira na teniskom meču kao da je on važniji od igrača na terenu.

Your nickname says a lot about your views...

Nisam simpatizer LDP-a kao što si pomislio na osnovu mog nadimka niti bilo koje stranke.

We celebrate victory in here...this is not political debate.

Nisam ja upleo politiku u sport nego on kada se pojavio na meču ne bi li se ogrebao o uspeh tenisera, i po ko zna koji put iskoristio tuđu slavu za ličnu promociju.Uostalom,to najbolje dokazuje ova karikatura jer su je objavile novine koje podržavaju njegovu stranku.

http://www.svet.rs/sites/default/files/2010/12/nole%20celav.jpg
http://www.svet.rs/sites/default/files/2010/12/tenis%20nole%20viktor%20ok.jpg
http://www.svet.rs/sites/default/files/2010/12/tenis%2000.jpg
http://www.svet.rs/sites/default/files/2010/12/tenis%20ziki%20viktor.jpg
http://www.svet.rs/sites/default/files/2010/12/tenis%20torta.jpg
http://www.kurir-info.rs/static/imgs/article_thumbs/632x474/uploads/2010-12/32291.jpg

adam10
12-09-2010, 10:26 AM
so cute

Sleepwalker64
12-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Ništa ukoliko ih ne deli usred odlučujućeg meča naše reprezentacije i tako skreće pažnju publike koja navija za naše momke, na sebe.

Naravno da ne treba.Trebalo je da bude u Kraljevu gde su se ljudi smrzavali bez krova na glavom i u valjevskom kraju gde su im bile poplavljene kuće,a ne da pozira na teniskom meču kao da je on važniji od igrača na terenu.

Nisam simpatizer LDP-a kao što si pomislio na osnovu mog nadimka niti bilo koje stranke.

Nisam ja upleo politiku u sport nego on kada se pojavio na meču ne bi li se ogrebao o uspeh tenisera, i po ko zna koji put iskoristio tuđu slavu za ličnu promociju.Uostalom,to najbolje dokazuje ova karikatura jer su je objavile novine koje podržavaju njegovu stranku.

For me you should take some laxative and go to toilet.

EKSTREMISTA
12-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Ako ćeš ti poslužiti u tu svrhu, nemam ništa protiv.

Nole fan
12-09-2010, 07:24 PM
English please. :rolleyes:

Amber Spyglass
12-09-2010, 08:09 PM
English please. :rolleyes:

It's only insults back and forth so no point :shrug: ,it's not on-topic...