If Hewitt stayed with Clijsters [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

If Hewitt stayed with Clijsters

ORGASMATRON
02-22-2009, 07:22 AM
I cant help but wonder what would have happened to Hewitt if he stayed with Kim. After he broke up with her his career seemed to go down the drain. He would have struggled to win any more slams with Roger around but least he could have remained nr.2 in the world. I know he had a lot of injuries but it seemed like he underwent a mental change. I think he lost sight of what is really important and started thinking about sex, celebrity and bullshit like that instead of focusing on what really mattered. I mean in the mental department he looked like a shadow of his former self, he just became a total wimp. Only now in Memphis i saw shades of his former self. He used to be my favorite player because he was so stable upstairs, but that all changed when he went after the female gender(Kim does not count cos she was actually helping his tennis being a player herself).

JolánGagó
02-22-2009, 07:47 AM
Non Tennis.

Mods, please :rolleyes:

Burrow
02-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Probably one of the worst threads I have ever seen for a number of reasons.

TankingTheSet
02-22-2009, 10:33 AM
You could just as easily make the argument that Hewitt could still have been a top-3 player now if had never met Clijsters...

Kolya
02-22-2009, 10:41 AM
:haha:

Byrd
02-22-2009, 10:44 AM
If Ruanz never came to this board, would MTF been better off?

JolánGagó
02-22-2009, 10:48 AM
If Ruanz never came to this board, would MTF been better off?

just marginally.

fencer
02-22-2009, 11:11 AM
no way...i dont like him

Ivanatis
02-22-2009, 03:18 PM
never thought about that
what came to my mind though was Roddick getting drastically worse after he ended the relationship with Mandy:p

Nathaliia
02-22-2009, 03:27 PM
If Pete Sampras had not met Bridgette Wilson, would he have played for longer?

El Legenda
02-22-2009, 04:05 PM
If i didnt decide to help blind children in South Africa learn how to read , i would have been just as good as Roger.

alfonsojose
02-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Hewitt got caught banging Golovin. It's his fault.

Sunset of Age
02-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Hewitt got caught banging Golovin. It's his fault.

That's what I read as well. Don't know if it's just a silly gossip, though.
Not unlike Flavia Penetta catching Moya humping a groupie in his hotel room. :o

Anyways, Kim is a happy mother right now, and rumour has it that she might well be considering a come-back on the tennis courts as well (would be great considering the dreadful state the WTA is in right now). Whatever she'll be doing, I wish her all the best.

JolánGagó
02-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Not fan of Clijster's game (boy that was ugly) but she's a truly nice gal and funny personality so welcome her comeback it that ever happens.

fast_clay
02-23-2009, 02:14 AM
hewitt bumped uglies with golovin...?

legendary...

manuel84
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Kim and Golovin were barely legal when Hewitt snagged(and shagged)them.

alfonsojose
02-23-2009, 01:51 PM
That's what I read as well. Don't know if it's just a silly gossip, though.
Not unlike Flavia Penetta catching Moya humping a groupie in his hotel room. :o

Anyways, Kim is a happy mother right now, and rumour has it that she might well be considering a come-back on the tennis courts as well (would be great considering the dreadful state the WTA is in right now). Whatever she'll be doing, I wish her all the best.

groupie?. I think it's his current b*tch, a model. Anyway, the Penetta curse has been the end for MOya :p

Sunset of Age
02-23-2009, 01:56 PM
groupie?. I think it's his current b*tch, a model.

Might well be, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. :p

Anyway, the Penetta curse has been the end for MOya :p

Serves him right. :angel:

reggie1
02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
hewitt bumped uglies with golovin...?

legendary...Fast clay, you have a lovely turn of phrase :o
I didn't know that! I've read a few things which say that Golovin has an eye for the gents:devil:

fast_clay
02-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Fast clay, you have a lovely turn of phrase :o
I didn't know that! I've read a few things which say that Golovin has an eye for the gents:devil:

you might say she has an eye for the gents, or maybe she simply enjoys a bit of hot sausage for breakfast... with mayonaisse...

Bilbo
02-23-2009, 10:36 PM
if he stayed with clijsters he would probably still have rough sex

JolánGagó
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Clijters must be a fireball in bed, too much for Lleyton.