Who do you think will win American Idol 8? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who do you think will win American Idol 8?

vamosinator
02-15-2009, 01:43 PM
I like her voice more than Leona Lewis even:
Allison Iraheta

Ivanatis
02-15-2009, 05:51 PM
I like her voice more than Leona Lewis even

That's actually not very hard as LL is massively overrated. :)

Fee
02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Doesnt matter, AI is just there for the farcical entertainment. Read www.votefortheworst.com if you ever need a good laugh. This season is going to be comedy gold. :)

KarlyM
02-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Whoever is the least talented with the most rabid fans. :lol:

I know who will lose - America. :ras:

Lin Lin
02-17-2009, 06:21 AM
I love the Bikini girl:sad:

leng jai
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
R. Nadull.

vamosinator
03-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Allison Iraheta is only 16, has a 16-year-old ever won it before? I really like both her voice and her cute personality I'm very sure she will be:
American
Idol

Thanos
03-09-2009, 09:20 AM
some fat american

Sparko1030
03-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Allison Iraheta is only 16, has a 16-year-old ever won it before? I really like both her voice and her cute personality I'm very sure she will be:
American
Idol

I believe Jordin Sparks was 16 when she won (or at least when she auditioned). :yeah:

I like several of the finalists but I am very disapointed with the judges choices from last week. Seems this season is not about who can sing at all, but who is the "complete package". The whole premise of the show (or least I thought so) was to give talent who might not otherwise get a chance, a shot at a career. The judges are full of more bs than ever. ANd the producers are more blatant with who they want to win by pushing the backstories of some while virtually ignoring others. There has always been some of that, but it has reached laughable levels. I wish the best to Danny, Allison, and Lil esp, but whatever the results end up being, I feel they will be tainted this year and I find I am quickly loosing interest.

vamosinator
03-10-2009, 05:55 AM
I think American Idol's credibility sinks the most though if the AI winner doesn't have commercial success, so now they are choosing:
Marketable
People

Sparko1030
03-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Then they should just let the judges decide and forget about viewers voting. Why bother with a contest at all if they do all they can to ensure a marketable person wins. Have a show where the judges make all the choices then. It would be more honest. And they can live with the results. Last year it was obvious David Archuletta was the "chosen" one. Certainly talented but voters ended up choosing David Cook, a person I'm sure the panel would never have chosen this year. (see Ricky Braddy) Last time I checked DC has outsold DA so why do they not trust the masses to choose? ( there is the unfortunate case of Taylor Hicks :lol: , but I think voters usually get it right) In the end its just a show and there are more important things in the world but it is a show my family and I enjoyed and I hate to see it loose what credibilty it had.

njorker
04-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Was just looking for this specific thread.

If it isn't quite obvious, I love Adam. He's so talented, it blows my mind away! His performance every week just keeps getting better and he reinvents himself (so to speak) in each performance. The other contestants are good but compared with Adam, they seem so weak.

You are watching the birth of a star! Go Adam!