the official sympathy for kiefer thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

the official sympathy for kiefer thread

am&a
08-05-2004, 07:54 AM
you've got to really feel for this guy. i mean, losing to andy three times in like ten days?! i mean, i want andy to win, but poor kiefer needs better draws or different tournaments! so what do my fellow andy fans think?

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 08:07 AM
lol! :haha: :lol:
Yeah, poor guy but I don't wanna see Andy lose to him! That would be :smash:

RonE
08-05-2004, 08:58 AM
It does suck to have to run into Andy this early in a tournament especially after the last two meetings.

texassnake3161
08-05-2004, 01:30 PM
yeah his record is like 13-4 for the summer hardcourt season. 3 losses to that 2 dimensional player roddick.

star
08-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Unlike WorldCrossing, there is an ignore feature here.

:yippee:

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 02:02 PM
:lol: Star!

Deboogle!.
08-05-2004, 02:04 PM
:woohoo: for the ignore feature!

Anyway.. if I liked Kiefer, I'd feel badly for him...... but I don't, so I don't LOL

RodFan08
08-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Wow this is a really good thread. Kudos breakdancing! I 'm new here and I'm really pleased with everyone in Andy's forums. You all aren't crazy obsessed Roddick fans that hate anyone who's across the net from Andy. It's nice to see that we can give other players credit and sympithize them.

I am a fan of both Andy and Nicolas. I do feal bad for him. He has the worst luck, especially meating him in the second round here. If only he was ranked higher. Not to mention, I think he lost in his last 6 /5 finals(corect me if I'm wrong).

Good Luck in tournament Keifer

Deboogle!.
08-05-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL No we all have many many other faves other than Andy :) I don't like Kiefer for reasons that have nothing at all to do with Andy. I saw him play in Scottsdale and it was a very bad first impression on me.

but anyway, it is bad luck for the guy. It'd be bad luck for anyone to run into the World #2 player 3 times in as many tourneys lol

but the thing is, he keeps saying he can break andy and can beat Andy an all this stuff. Well three times in 10 days and he didn't convert any of his BPs... maybe he should quit the trash-talking and get his shots over the net when he has BP :angel:

Fumus
08-05-2004, 02:16 PM
haha...yea, I thought it was funny Andy was laughing at him whilst he was attacking the net....lol...

Nicolas better luck next time! Don't feel too bad, you still have time for the mercedes summer sales event! Got that little string around my finger...

RodFan08
08-05-2004, 02:24 PM
LOL No we all have many many other faves other than Andy :) I don't like Kiefer for reasons that have nothing at all to do with Andy. I saw him play in Scottsdale and it was a very bad first impression on me.

Can u explain, furthur. I am curious why u don't like him. Not that u're not allowed to dislike Kiefer or anything :lol: I'm just wondering what impression did he give u?

RodFan08
08-05-2004, 02:27 PM
but the thing is, he keeps saying he can break andy and can beat Andy an all this stuff. Well three times in 10 days and he didn't convert any of his BPs... maybe he should quit the trash-talking and get his shots over the net when he has BP :angel:

He's should stop trash talking. But u have to admit that guy has a great return of serve. He actually should have broken Andy last night. I think he had 0-40? He's had chances

Fumus
08-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Can u explain, furthur. I am curious why u don't like him. Not that u're not allowed to dislike Kiefer or anything :lol: I'm just wondering what impression did he give u?

What? Besides his sparkling personality, lol, who likes to watch counter punchers like him? Counterpunchers never dominate they are just consistant.
Unless you are Hewitt but, he's more like an aggresive counter puncher, lol. Kiefer is like a poor mans Hewitt, except he isn't exceptionally fast around the court, and he doesn't have the shot making ability of Hewitt.

Deboogle!.
08-05-2004, 02:34 PM
All Kiefer does on court is bitch. and I saw him being mean to ballkids and stuff (mind you he was winning the match). It was just a lot of screaming and freaking out and taking it out on people like the line judges and ballkids. If he were screaming at himself or whatever, that's one thing but taking it out on the people who aren't at fault just rubbed me the wrong way. Y'know.... first impressions. Plus, there's some stellar personality story about him urinating in public... but I think I'll leave that one to star to share.

Oh he has a pretty good return, but he screwed up whenever he had the chance. He also is the one who gave away the two breaks against him on two pretty bad errors. So I mean..... his continuing to talk about Andy like that is just gonna piss Andy off MORE, it's not gonna help him beat him LMAO

Fumus
08-05-2004, 02:40 PM
enough about that scrub Kiefer...lol, let's talk about how Andre won last night!!!! Seriously though, I don't feel sorry for Kiefer, he is having a great summer, and this has sorta been his comeback year. It's just the problem for him has been, (1) injuries, and (2) the fact that when he does play he doesn't have a weapon to get him points against the big guys. Kiefer will continue to be relgated to that 15-20 ranking for most of his career until he can beat big names.

tangerine_dream
08-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Hi breakdancingfish :wavey: I like your username :lol:

I kinda feel bad for Kiwi, too, always seeing Andy across the net and in his nightmares. ;) I like Kiwi and I admire how well he's done this summer. He looks very fit to me. I would like to see him win a title (it's been four years!) but not at the expense of Andy, who needs to defend this one. Besides, Andy's got Tommy Haas to worry about. :eek:

I like it when Kiwi acts out. He's always yelling in German. I giggled when he slammed his racket into the net and started screaming after missing an easy drop shot. Andy giggled, too. He had to hide his smirk behind the towel. Oh, Andy, you :devil:

RonE
08-05-2004, 03:18 PM
I said in another thread that if Kiefer loses this match he might buy a wall-sized poster of Andy so that he can take it back home, hang it on the wall and shoot darts at it.

Well, Kiwi, you can buy 3 posters now. One for each loss during the past 3 weeks ;)

2-ballod
08-05-2004, 03:20 PM
That's got to be a huge blow for Kiefer. And didn't he have several break points that he choked on...I didn't see the match, but if he did have those chances, that's got to make it even worse.

Fumus
08-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey 2-Ballod! :wavey: Lemmee guess you aren't lance armstrong :devil: (for those who don't get it, Lance only has one.... ;))

elusive
08-05-2004, 04:25 PM
I like it when Kiwi acts out. He's always yelling in German. I giggled when he slammed his racket into the net and started screaming after missing an easy drop shot. Andy giggled, too. He had to hide his smirk behind the towel. Oh, Andy, you :devil:

ooh i would like to see andy giggle too hehehe

i dont really like kiefer much but ive got to admit, this guy is having the worst luck! being trashed is bad enough, but 3 times! it must have been a terrible 10 days for him. oh well, hope he gets a better draw for whatever hes playing next. [as long as andys not playing hehe]

andyroxmysox12191
08-05-2004, 04:31 PM
you wanna see andy giggle....go to roddickonline.com and go to the media section and download the topspin videos. he giggles in the limo of one of the segments :sobbing: it's so cute and hilarious!

TinyT
08-05-2004, 04:54 PM
you wanna see andy giggle....go to roddickonline.com and go to the media section and download the topspin videos. he giggles in the limo of one of the segments :sobbing: it's so cute and hilarious!

i know!! and they way he cocks his head back and scrunches up his nose, :drool:

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 05:26 PM
oh.. he was just too cute when he giggled!

I have a classmate who's related to Kiefer, his last name's Kiefer too but he grew up here in the Philippines and I guess they only met once or twice anyways.. He's an arrogant a$$ in class and he loses his temper a lot! He acts high and mighty most of the time.. I don't like him at all. I guess it's in their genes... :(

texassnake3161
08-05-2004, 05:39 PM
notice roddick fans calling kiefer high and mighty hahahhaa.

Fumus
08-05-2004, 05:42 PM
wheres that don't feed the trolls sign?

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 05:56 PM
I didn't call Nicolas high and mighty.. I was talking about my classmate!! ugh..

J. Corwin
08-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Kiefer is a German sheepdog bee-YATCH. :dog: RUFF! RUFF!

I also don't like him because of his whining on court. I thought it was funny that Andy was laughing cuz he just KNEW Nicolas was gonna explode after missing that 2nd consecutive volley into the net. lol Ahhh...quality entertainment. :angel:

Proph
08-05-2004, 06:07 PM
texassnake3161
Code Violation -
Second warning

---------
*snicker* not long till we're rid of im guys

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 06:14 PM
Ahhh...quality entertainment. :angel:

this is definitely what Andy brings on court! :silly:

superpinkone37
08-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Kiefer is a German sheepdog bee-YATCH. :dog: RUFF! RUFF!

I also don't like him because of his whining on court. I thought it was funny that Andy was laughing cuz he just KNEW Nicolas was gonna explode after missing that 2nd consecutive volley into the net. lol Ahhh...quality entertainment. :angel:

i know that was soooo funny. cuz andy already had his back turned when keifer attacked the net, but he just knew...cuz u know u cant let the net get away with that.....like andy did kinda the same thing at wimbly lol

tangerine_dream
08-05-2004, 07:01 PM
texassnake3161
Code Violation -
Second warning

Heh. Now *I'm* snickering like Andy did. :devil:

superpinkone37
08-05-2004, 07:07 PM
lol i think we all are :haha:

texassnake3161
08-05-2004, 07:40 PM
i dont even know why i got a 2nd code violation.... must be some roddick fan that is bias. oh well.

texassnake3161
08-05-2004, 07:42 PM
all i know is that 2 threads of mine got deleted...... 1 regarding y ppl hate andy and another all the players that OWN andy.. I dont see anything OFFENSIVE about that. too much bias in this forum i guesssss.

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Ok :bigwave:

Jennay
08-05-2004, 08:41 PM
wheres that don't feed the trolls sign?
http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/trolls.gif

:smoke:

superpinkone37
08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
lol, i love that sign :haha:

tangerine_dream
08-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Kiwi finally gets a break. He's in the other half of the USO draw so he wouldn't meet up with Andy until the semis. :)

superpinkone37
08-25-2004, 08:44 PM
yeah i noticed that lol
hehe....poor keifer though...lol

TinyT
08-25-2004, 08:49 PM
thanks! although it might be a bit misleading as it was originally created with no reference to tennis... although the concept of "break dancing" works quite well on a tennis board! yay - my name has two meanings!
:eek: whoa!! i completely forgot about the tennis part!! :retard: me

Deboogle!.
08-25-2004, 11:46 PM
if he is in the other half then he wouldn't meet Andy til the final? Or do you mean he's in the other quarter of Andy's half? In any case... Kiefer is lucky b/c if he can't beat Andy at Indy or Toronto or Cincy he sure as shit isn't gonna beat him at Flushing Meadows:)

Jennay
08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
I wonder if Kiefer can beat Andy on a slow clay court? ;)

heya
08-26-2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah, Kiefer was smart enough to play well at the Olympics and in the past, he beat players who LOVELY, CARELESS Andy rarely beat.

Havok
08-26-2004, 03:55 AM
Actually a 0-4 is worse than 3-5. His record vs Henman states a WIN for kiwi, not so with Andy. Kiefer plays Gaudio in the 3rd round? He can easily get to the R16 at the USO. Gaudio is good and all, but once he's off the red stuff, he isn't as good and isn't at his best. Who's his QF opponent? Poor Kiefer though, he has SUCH a good summer hardcourt season and he doesn't even get to finish inside the top 3 and get any bonus money. Drawing Roddick in the 2nd round at Cincy did him in.:o

Deboogle!.
08-26-2004, 04:24 AM
Andy is 1-3 against Tim... Andy beat him last year first round USO, then Tim won last year in DC and Paris and this year at IW

Havok
08-26-2004, 04:27 AM
2 out of those 3 wins for Tim, Andy had a match point.:o

Deboogle!.
08-26-2004, 04:36 AM
2 out of those 3 wins for Tim, Andy had a match point.:o

And the other one was two tiebreaks :o:o

Havok
08-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Yeah, all 3 of Henman's wins were not very convincing. Tim's wins were all close and could have gone either way, while Andy's one win was all in his hands and Henman had no chance.

Deboogle!.
08-26-2004, 04:53 AM
And it was the important one :)

Deboogle!.
08-26-2004, 05:02 AM
when in doubt also check out www.tenniscorner.net their stats are :rocker2:

Havok
08-26-2004, 05:23 AM
Why aren't you gonna trust atptennis.com for?:scratch: All of your numbers are in fact correct, I think you mis-interpretted my post. Either that or I didn't explain myself too clearly.

Havok
08-26-2004, 05:27 AM
Ah now I see the little messup. tenniscorner has Henman as 5-2 up, while atp has him at 5-3. The official atp site counts challenger victories as well, hence Kiefer's one more win.;) It isn't totally wrong though.:p

superpinkone37
08-26-2004, 06:06 AM
ohh i like that new site you posted too deb. im gonna have to check that site as well now lol. thanks!!! :)