OoP Tuesday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

OoP Tuesday

TNX1.0E6TOPCA
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Order of Play – Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CENTRE COURT - Matches Start At: 11:00 AM
Grigor DIMITROV (BUL) vs Tomas BERDYCH (CZE)
followed by
David FERRER (ESP) vs Jurgen MELZER (AUT)
followed by
Stephane BOHLI (SUI) vs Gael MONFILS (FRA)
followed by
Nenad ZIMONJIC (SRB) Daniel NESTOR (CAN) vs Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) Gilles SIMON (FRA)
Not Before 7:30 PM
Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO) vs Andy MURRAY (GBR)
followed by
Richard GASQUET (FRA) vs Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)

COURT 1 Matches Start At: 12:00 noon
Christopher KAS (GER) Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER) vs Leander PAES (IND) Lukas DLOUHY (CZE)
followed by
Jamie MURRAY (GBR) Dusan VEMIC (SRB) vs Igor ANDREEV (RUS) Marcin MATKOWSKI (POL)
followed by
Jeff COETZEE (RSA) Wesley MOODIE (RSA) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER) Rogier WASSEN (NED)
followed by
Martin DAMM (CZE) Robert LINDSTEDT (SWE) vs Simone BOLELLI (ITA) Andreas SEPPI (ITA)

orangehat
02-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the info! The Dutch website is really a pain to go through.

Klaas_nalbandian
02-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Dimitrov took a set off Berdych so his wildcard wasn't a waste of space. Krajiceks main reason was an investment in the future but winning a set against Berdych is a good performance. into the third set now

Big-Serve
02-10-2009, 10:40 AM
any live stream pls???

Klaas_nalbandian
02-10-2009, 10:59 AM
no livestream yet, maybe later today

uthustler
02-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Is Gael Monfils injured? If so, will this affect his match with Stephane today? Should he still win?

orangehat
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
No, and yes. I doubt that he is injured.

Yves.
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
I want to visit it, but I have school :bigcry: Anyone having the same or anything else to moan about?

Bazooka
02-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Speed up Rotterdam's grass!

HattonWBA
02-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Im always at college when it is on, but still the timing is ok i think, because night session

Sinerra
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm going tommorow and thursday :) I'll miss some classes, but tennis is more important ;)

Yves.
02-10-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm going tommorow and thursday :) I'll miss some classes, but tennis is more important ;)

Nice! I'm going Friday, but school is until 13.30 :mad: So we pay double...

Sinerra
02-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Nice! I'm going Friday, but school is until 13.30 :mad: So we pay double...

Don't go to school ;)

Call in sick, your grandmother is in the hospital etc. :wavey: haha

michellej
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Go to the tournament. Then there'll be 6 fans instead of 5 watching.

Yves.
02-11-2009, 05:55 AM
Go to the tournament. Then there'll be 6 fans instead of 5 watching.

It is true that many bank people go to Ahoy', and the fans suffer from that, cause they tend to talk all the time...

sabrina468
02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Today there are so many great matches, but i have this practical course on university, which I have to attend. Now i am missing it all:sad:

I also get annoyed by the vip-box people, they keep talking through the points, walking during the points and everything!! This summer I was in Amersfoort in the ATP tournament and for certain parts of the stadium (including mine!) there was a meet-and-greet with a player. It turned out to be Almagro, so i was really excited about that. Almost none of the VIP peaople even knew who he was, they kept asking , eventhough he was like nr 16 of the world of something. I was so pissed off at them. How can you be a tennisfan if you don't even know who Almagro is????

Yves.
02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Today there are so many great matches, but i have this practical course on university, which I have to attend. Now i am missing it all:sad:

I also get annoyed by the vip-box people, they keep talking through the points, walking during the points and everything!! This summer I was in Amersfoort in the ATP tournament and for certain parts of the stadium (including mine!) there was a meet-and-greet with a player. It turned out to be Almagro, so i was really excited about that. Almost none of the VIP peaople even knew who he was, they kept asking , eventhough he was like nr 16 of the world of something. I was so pissed off at them. How can you be a tennisfan if you don't even know who Almagro is????

I hate them too, and many 'normal fans' complain about the VIPs.

peacechick
02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I say we move the vip-boxes to the 2nd rink, and we get all the good places :D