Searching for someone interested in starting Rafa Nadal site [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Searching for someone interested in starting Rafa Nadal site

A_Skywalker
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello, I am searching for someone interested in starting Rafael Nadal site. This doesn't require any specific knowledge. There are web site based systems where you can easily just log with username and password and write articles or information.
So in fact I am searching for someone who likes Rafa and wants to write articles or other interesting things.

Mimi
02-04-2009, 02:10 AM
thanks, its a great idea:bigclap::, but sadly my English is bad, am a computer dummy and can only post during work, I hope someone here can help you :hug::smooch:

Hello, I am searching for someone interested in starting Rafael Nadal site. This doesn't require any specific knowledge. There are web site based systems where you can easily just log with username and password and write articles or information.
So in fact I am searching for someone who likes Rafa and wants to write articles or other interesting things.

A_Skywalker
02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
:) You will no need anything special. Just to log in and write :) I never thought your english is bad Mimi :hug:

MariaV
02-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Do you want to make like another Rafa fansite? Isn't there enough of those?

A_Skywalker
02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Do you want to make like another Rafa fansite? Isn't there enough of those?

Maybe there are, but most of them just have pics while in this one I am thinking about many other things like writing articles, also I have in mind to collect pics from every tournament Rafa won.

wilmar
02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm not tech-savvy too.
However, if you think my writing is up to par, even though I can't commit for sure on a regular basis, I can chip in every now and then if help is needed.

A_Skywalker
02-04-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm not tech-savvy too.
However, if you think my writing is up to par, even though I can't commit for sure on a regular basis, I can chip in every now and then if help is needed.

Its cool, I dont have a lot of conditions.
Just want some people that like Rafa and will do it with pleasure.
Thats why I wrote here in his forum.
Im still searching for the best interface for the site so there is a long time until it happens.

Mimi
02-05-2009, 02:48 AM
sorry, I think what I can help is just join as a member and post, I really am a comptuer dummy, know nothing about photoshop, finding articles, photos etc :wavey:
:) You will no need anything special. Just to log in and write :) I never thought your english is bad Mimi :hug:

tennisace21
02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Hm.. Im not to good at that, but I'd go on ur site :)

lau-mza
02-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Are you trying to do another vamosbrigade? That already has everything of what you want to do.

Please if you do decide to do another one, please don't steal things of our board.

Good Luck!