Interesting Article [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Interesting Article

HattonWBA
01-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Im not really buying into it, but what do you guys think, could the same occur, i dont think so but here you go:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46501030?s_fromedit=1&s_type=15&s_sport=tennis

habibko
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
yes I agree with the article in that Murray's defeat shouldn't bring panic, however the article is overhyping him again comparing him to the unmatched, unrepeatable Federer, Murray will not go and win 13 grand slams in the next 5 years if thats what they suggest, but he has more to prove and show and the story ain't over yet thats for sure.

finishingmove
01-26-2009, 06:33 PM
interesting for brits maybe.

misleading title..

reggie1
01-26-2009, 09:24 PM
I really don't understand people over here sometimes, some of those posts after that article are irrelevant. I'm not a massive Murray supporter but as I've said before I am warming to him. However, to try to say he's crap etc... is laughable. He is ranked number 4 in the world and had a good year last year with some great results. One loss doesn't make a player rubbish, they are not robots and WILL be affected at times by personal problems, anxieties, illness. I hope people in this country do not kick him when he is down but no doubt they will. I would be surprised if any Brit could win AO simply because of the heat. We are just not made for it.