NOT PLAYING IN CINCY [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NOT PLAYING IN CINCY

boliviana
08-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Just posted on his site . . . he withdrew this morning and is on his way back to BA.

star
08-02-2004, 02:31 PM
:bigcry:

mordicus18
08-02-2004, 02:34 PM
:banghead:

kandykane
08-02-2004, 03:21 PM
i'm sad coz we're not gonna see him play like in ages....
but i'm also happy coz he finnally made a RIGHT decision...

boliviana
08-02-2004, 03:26 PM
I completely agree with you. Now he has to go home and rest and hope that for Athens he is healthy and ready to go forward. Gotta feel for him though. All that emotional energy to come up to Toronto, then to Cincinnati and all for nada! What a f(*^ing drag. :sad:

On a positive note though, that was some great tennis out of Toronto last week. Hope this week is as good.

alita
08-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Happy he is not goning to continue to play with pain.
yeh, I agree that's a right decision. I hope he is ok for Olympic, that's his big dream of playing for his nation.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Good job Guille!! :yeah:
I'm sad that we won't get to see him, but its definitely the right decision!

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-02-2004, 05:34 PM
mm...in Guille's latest msg, who was he talking about with the insults?? :confused:

boliviana
08-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Maybe somebody tried to post a nasty note to him on the message board, or sent him an email. I know there's one comment about the comments made to him when he left the court on Wednesday. This is what he wrote on his site . . . he sounds pissed.

Hello everyone once again!".

"This time I am writing to tell you that I won't play in Cincinnati at last. I tested my shoulder until this Monday, but I still feel pain and waiting until Tuesday to check how I am is totally useless".

"Honestly, as I said last week, I feel sad...I thought I was over it, but obviously I am not. Now, it all boils down to be relaxed and follow the treatment. Undoubtfully, not being able to play is a shame, because I trained very hard for these two tournaments".

"What's next in my life? I am coming back to Buenos Aires where I have some check-ups performed to know exactly what my problem is and, therefore, which are the steps to be followed".

"I repeat, The Olympic Games and the US Open are my priority. I have been dreaming about going to the Olympics since I was a child and I hope I can make it".

"Before saying good bye I would like to tell those who wrote insults, either to me or to other tennis players, on the forum: I totally disagree with that kind of attitude".

"I can stand the fact that people may think and say what they want, but entering a web page to insult somebody is something that I disagree with. I understand that some people like the way I play and others don't. It happens to me with some football players for instance, but that won't make swear at somebody on their personal web pages".

"For that reason I ask you to feel free to write your mind, but let's avoid verbal assault".

"Well, I send you a big hug to everyone. I'll keep you informed about the evolution of my injury as soon as I have some more news".

Guille

mordicus18
08-02-2004, 06:11 PM
WHO WROTE INSULTS ON HIS SITE ????? :mad:

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Boliviana, i saw the msg you're talking about, i responded to it...i hope he wasn't talking about what i wrote :unsure:
i wrote "what obnoxious, ignorant people! i'd like to kick their ass right now!!" erF........ :sad:

boliviana
08-02-2004, 06:59 PM
No his english is good enough to understand what you intended. I have to believe that someone wrote something personal and nasty to him. He is a good guy and that's just bullshit. Somebody in his group goes out of their way to make sure this site is up-to-date and very spiffy. (that's why when he was in BA before Toronto, the site was so odd).

I haven't had much time (or interest) in looking at other player's sites. How does his compare?? Be objective now . .

boliviana
08-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Next he is going to write that we not say mean things about Carla . . .

LubiG
08-02-2004, 07:13 PM
God I love Guille :) I hope he's 100% for the olympics!!!

Guille's Girl
08-02-2004, 07:14 PM
YEAH F*CK YOU MUTHA F*CKERS!!!! Yeah he's talking about those mutha f*ckers on the Spanish version of his message board. Dem mutha f*ckers don't wan't no mutha f*ckin' drama up in dis b*tch so Holla back Mago! Yee! Get dem mutha f*ckas straight!!! http://smileys.******************/cat/1055.gif :rocker2: Oh damn! I need to update my xanga! Fuh sho!

YaY! He's going back to BA!!! Ok so now we'll just wait to see what news he'll have for us next time :)

boliviana
08-02-2004, 07:30 PM
So how bad is it on the Spanish site?

LubiG
08-02-2004, 07:31 PM
oooh he's in Baires again! Hope i get to see him this time...

Guille's Girl
08-02-2004, 07:42 PM
So how bad is it on the Spanish site?

I dunno but some of the folks who are bilingual (speak Spanish and English) said that the English board is better than the Spanish site. Someone said it's mostly Nal-B and Gaudio fans over there making trouble. :rolleyes: Trick @ss mutha f*ckers.... I went over there once and translated some stuff. That was during Monte Carlo. Alot of folks were saying that Nal-b was gonna beat Mago. They were quite rude. I guess this is why Mago isn't online during tournaments....

boliviana
08-02-2004, 08:20 PM
That's a shame about Nalbandian fans 'cause I don't think he would approve . . . as for Gaudio fans, I am not surprised. I don't know anything really about this guy but he strikes me a really low . . . I don't get a good vibe about him but that might be sour grapes on my part after that god awful sunday morning in May. (My stomach still turns when i think about it).

Guille's Girl
08-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Yes it is a shame about the Nal-b fans.

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Guille should just visit the English board then :D
I'll send him lots of love ;) :smooch:

mordicus18
08-02-2004, 08:56 PM
hehehe... after you'll send your emails, guille will ask his fans to stop sending to him MORE than 50 ones by day... :lol:

kandykane
08-03-2004, 02:13 AM
i just hope he won't come to this forum and find out what we've done to carla here...

mordicus18
08-03-2004, 03:21 PM
oh oh....

but what will he do if he see what we (I) have written here ? :p

Guille's Girl
08-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Let's not get :topic:

fabolous
08-03-2004, 03:31 PM
topic? TOPIC?? ahhhhh not playing in cincy........well if he doesn't play there maybe he has some leasure time and goes to the mtf and then he will see what we wrote..........

mordicus18
08-03-2004, 03:47 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaah ! not that ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! adieu my dream if he see what I wrote :sad:
BUT I still thinking his wife IS a Camel :devil:

MaitaBaby
08-04-2004, 03:49 AM
Too bad he's not playing in Cincy :( I wasn't able to watch him during his games in Toronto and was looking forward to seeing him here.. too bad.. :( I hope his injury gets better soon! Good luck to Mago in the Olympics and the USO! :)

Eyyy.. once again.. I like Carla! :yeah:

Guille's Girl
08-04-2004, 07:21 PM
He didn't need to be in Cincy anyway. Too much rain...hell it's STORMING over there. Might even flood, have some golfball sized hail, 60mph winds. It get like dat in da US....

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-04-2004, 07:25 PM
they started play though

holagirl56
08-05-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm with you guys, I'm glad that he's worried about his health, and made the right chocie, but I'm really sad that he's withdrawing from the Olympics :banghead: :bigcry: :crying2: :hysteric: :apumpkin: