Murray playing SUBPAR opponents, NOT FAVOURITE to win Oz [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Murray playing SUBPAR opponents, NOT FAVOURITE to win Oz

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 03:50 PM
In all honesty, Murray has been playing subpar opponents. You can't really assess his form from his average performances so far.
Once he comes up against proper seeds like Tsonga or Nadal (in the very unfortunate event he should get passed Tsonga), then I think it's game on. Beside, he'll get atomised by Fed should he get to the final.

PS: Yea, I do find his style of play extremely boring too.

EDIT: You can now add Verdasco to that list of proper seeds lol.
And boi oh boi, Fernando is certainly a looker. Makes me wanna watch/see even more of him... literally lol

TMJordan
01-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Don't be stupid.

Melzer is much better than anyone Rafito has beaten. Also who the fuck has Tsonga played? Turd.

Kore
01-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I think he is ONE of the favourites, but not THE favourite.
his real tests will be the opponents in the second week. Verdasco, Tsonga, Nadal and Feds side of the draw.

finishingmove
01-24-2009, 03:55 PM
everything will be clearer after the semis.

GlennMirnyi
01-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Murray has been playing much better than Nadull... :shrug:

Sean
01-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Everyone is playing sub-par oppenants,genius.

ORGASMATRON
01-24-2009, 04:03 PM
In all honesty, Murray has been playing subpar opponents. You can't really assess his form from his average performances so far.
Once he comes up against proper seeds like Tsonga or Nadal (in the very unfortunate event he should get passed Tsonga), then I think it's game on. Beside, he'll get atomised by Fed should he get to the final.

Wow i love you, especially being Scottish and all. RESPECT :worship: As a Fedfan i am weary of Murray becaue of his record against Fed. I think Fed is going to the final and the way i know Fed he'd probably want to play Murray in the final so he can shut everyone up, but personally id be much more comfortable if Murray doesnt get to the final. Even if that means Fed has to play Rafa in the final. Ok enough honesty for this century. :ignore:

tennizen
01-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Ah, the Tsonga man is back. You shine during AO:worship:

richie21
01-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Stupid thread really.
Murray has easily been the most impressive player of this AO so far.

Certinfy
01-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Stupid thread really.
Murray has easily been the most impressive player of this AO so far.I agree with Richie!

biological
01-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Easily the most impressive? How so?

Duncan
01-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow i love you, especially being Scottish and all. RESPECT :worship: As a Fedfan i am weary of Murray becaue of his record against Fed. I think Fed is going to the final and the way i know Fed he'd probably want to play Murray in the final so he can shut everyone up, but personally id be much more comfortable if Murray doesnt get to the final. Even if that means Fed has to play Rafa in the final. Ok enough honesty for this century. :ignore:

You think Roger is fit enough to last 5 sets against Andy?

He's an old man now, his back won't last the distance

SaFed2005
01-24-2009, 04:16 PM

He will have to make sure to beat him in straights like at the USO final then, huh?

Arhaych
01-24-2009, 04:28 PM
The top four are inseparable, all playing well, only Djokovic has dropped a set.

From what I've seen, I'd say Rafa has looked the most impressive, then probably Fed or Murray, then Djokovic. I'd love to see the top four in the semi finals.

Lullaby
01-24-2009, 04:34 PM
4 defeats since Wimbledon says otherwise ...

MsTree
01-24-2009, 04:39 PM
If Murray = par then at the moment EVERYONE is subpar :devil:

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 04:46 PM
If Murray = par then at the moment EVERYONE is subpar :devil:

mmm, lemme think, playing 30 sthgs dinosaurs of tennis wiv no recollection of how to hit the ball without netting it, or hurtling it towards to the public suddenly makes you the stick wiv which to gauge everyone?

Geesus where were you the past 4 years? The only stick in men tennis at a slam event is FEDERER! Even I hate to admit this. Federer has made EVERY SINGLE final the last four year bar Oz 2008, and again HE WAS SICK!

Murray favourite? Pluuuuueaaaase!

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Ah, the Tsonga man is back. You shine during AO:worship:

Yip me and Tsonganator are back... wiv a vengeance! Watch my prediction thread hehe!

MsTree
01-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Well lets just see what happens in this one :p

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 04:50 PM

In all honesty, no disrespect to Murray but I reckon it is more of a hurdle for him to play against genuine harcouters, rather than amphibians such as Nadal or Fed who are better suited to a particular type of surface. So yea I reckon Tsonga will beat him... or Fed shoud he reach the finals. A shame Fed lost number one status, but Nadal richly deserved it.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Well lets just see what happens in this one :p

Well, why dont I save you some precious watching time (since you spare none anyways judging from your feeble knowledge of tennis supremacy) and tell you WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN:

- Tsonga WILL BEAT james Blake
- He will DESTROY Murray
- He'll give Nadal a Tennis lesson
- He'll humbly subside in front of her highness, Fedex.

MsTree
01-24-2009, 05:02 PM
:lol: I have a feeling I'll be coming back to this thread :lol:

ORGASMATRON
01-24-2009, 05:04 PM

Yes, i think Roger is fitter then Murray. I think if it goes to 5 Roger has a better chance. Roger is fit enough to compete at the top of the game for at least another 5 years.

maf
01-24-2009, 05:06 PM
:lol: I have a feeling I'll be coming back to this thread :lol:

Be careful this guy predicted before the first round last year, that Tsonga would make the final :scared:.

MsTree
01-24-2009, 05:08 PM
I once managed to get all the SPL scores right in a week, never managed to do it again though! :devil:

NinaNina19
01-24-2009, 05:09 PM
I hope you're not really Scottish.

MsTree
01-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Nah we have schools in Scotland :devil:

maf
01-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I once managed to get all the SPL scores right in a week, never managed to do it again though! :devil:

Oh yeah I agree he got lucky and lightning does not strike twice, but still, I always try to keep a low profile with those predictions, people get it right sometimes.

Clydey
01-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Apparently Murray has the flu. That accounts for the cold sore on his face. He has the flu. Cold sores only appear when you're run down and your immune system is in the tank.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/141530/ANDY-MURRAY-IS-FLU-GOOD-Brit-star-shines-in-Australian-Open-by-cruising-past-Melzer.html

FLU victim Andy Murray climbed off his Melbourne sickbed to keep alive his dreams of winning his first Grand Slam.

The British No 1 spent two days in bed before blowing Austrian Jurgen Melzer off court to power into the fourth round of the Australian Open.

Murray stormed to a 7-5, 6-0, 6-3 victory in just one hour, 40 minutes to set up a clash with Fernando Verdasco.

The 21-year-old Scot admitted: “I have been sick for the last two days so I’ve spent a lot of time in bed. I had a sore head, sore throat and, generally, I wasn’t feeling great.

“I made sure I didn’t do much yesterday and took all the medication I could. With flu and sickness a lot of it is how you handle it mentally. If you think you’re going to get better then you will.”
Videos

It’s probably helped that Murray has met little resistance so far and has raced through his three matches in a combined four hours and 15 minutes.

Meanwhile his bid to become the first British man to win a Grand Slam in 73 years is being aided by some of boxing’s greatest fighters.

The fourth seed watches videos of Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Roy Jones Jnr and Ricky Hatton to psyche himself up.

Murray added: “Boxing is my second favourite sport.

“I love listening to guys like Muhammad Ali. He’s inspiring. Boxing is similar to tennis — you decide whether to attack or defend, and which is their weaker side. There are so many comparisons between the two sports.”

Top seed Rafael Nadal cruised to a 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Germany’s Tommy Haas, but three-time Aussie Open champ Serena Williams dropped her serve twice on the way to a stop-start 6-1 6-4 victory over China’s Peng Shuai.

MsTree
01-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Oh yeah I agree he got lucky and lightning does not strike twice, but still, I always try to keep a low profile with those predictions, people get it right sometimes.
Agreed. And you just have to hope they've put a big bet on when they have :)

Arhaych
01-24-2009, 05:21 PM
I actually thought the OP had a credible opinion, now it's just inane drivel.

MalwareDie
01-24-2009, 05:44 PM
This is a joke. Nadal has shittier opponents by far.

Sebby
01-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Beside, he'll get atomised by Fed should he get to the final.

:spit:

ORGASMATRON
01-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Well, why dont I save you some precious watching time (since you spare none anyways judging from your feeble knowledge of tennis supremacy) and tell you WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN:

- Tsonga WILL BEAT james Blake
- He will DESTROY Murray
- He'll give Nadal a Tennis lesson
- He'll humbly subside in front of her highness, Fedex.

Once again i couldnt think of a better scenario. Theres no way Roger could lose to Tsonga, but he can definitely to Murray, unless Murray have some really tough matches which could easily happen as well. Suddenly things arnt looking so good for Murray. His path to the final is rigged with players that could get him into long draining matches now, plus he's got a flue to deal with now :lol:

CescAndyKimi
01-24-2009, 06:13 PM

You always post bollocks. :o

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Agreed. And you just have to hope they've put a big bet on when they have :)

Sorry I dont bet.

Also it wasn't all down to sheer luck.
I had been watching Tsonga since 2005, during his inspired performance against Andy Roddick at the A0. At the time I thought he had a monstruous forehand and a beautiful touch at the net playing all those drop shots. And he never disappointed... that was until injuries put a halt to his career.
When I heard he was back on the circuit, I knew he cud do sum damage, and in 2007, he reached the semis at Queens, London. Then lost to Gasquet in the fourth round at wimby. Then the Aussie 08, what a dream run. I've always kept my faith in him, and boy I was rewarded!

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:27 PM
I actually thought the OP had a credible opinion, now it's just inane drivel.

I'm sorry if I drifted a bit taking a light hearted tone, but I could not be more serious.

THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND.

All the top five seeds have all reached the final of a slam, but only Murray and Tsonga have not won it. Tsonga has been each of the top four except Fed as recently as last year when he was number 38 in the world.
I mean, in all honestly, a vastly improved Murray or Nadal surely wont overcome a vastly improved Tsonga.
In fact Tsonga beat Djokovic as recently as last november, and that was a on form Djokovic.
All that hype about Murray is ridiculous. What about Tsonga eh?

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Apparently Murray has the flu. That accounts for the cold sore on his face. He has the flu. Cold sores only appear when you're run down and your immune system is in the tank.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/141530/ANDY-MURRAY-IS-FLU-GOOD-Brit-star-shines-in-Australian-Open-by-cruising-past-Melzer.html

FLU victim Andy Murray climbed off his Melbourne sickbed to keep alive his dreams of winning his first Grand Slam.

The British No 1 spent two days in bed before blowing Austrian Jurgen Melzer off court to power into the fourth round of the Australian Open.

Murray stormed to a 7-5, 6-0, 6-3 victory in just one hour, 40 minutes to set up a clash with Fernando Verdasco.

The 21-year-old Scot admitted: “I have been sick for the last two days so I’ve spent a lot of time in bed. I had a sore head, sore throat and, generally, I wasn’t feeling great.

“I made sure I didn’t do much yesterday and took all the medication I could. With flu and sickness a lot of it is how you handle it mentally. If you think you’re going to get better then you will.”
Videos

It’s probably helped that Murray has met little resistance so far and has raced through his three matches in a combined four hours and 15 minutes.

Meanwhile his bid to become the first British man to win a Grand Slam in 73 years is being aided by some of boxing’s greatest fighters.

The fourth seed watches videos of Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Roy Jones Jnr and Ricky Hatton to psyche himself up.

Murray added: “Boxing is my second favourite sport.

“I love listening to guys like Muhammad Ali. He’s inspiring. Boxing is similar to tennis — you decide whether to attack or defend, and which is their weaker side. There are so many comparisons between the two sports.”

Top seed Rafael Nadal cruised to a 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Germany’s Tommy Haas, but three-time Aussie Open champ Serena Williams dropped her serve twice on the way to a stop-start 6-1 6-4 victory over China’s Peng Shuai.

SO? Whats your point maty?

Tsonga has been nursing an ailing back since last week, and guess what, he's had tougher opponents that Murray so far, and still prevailed - despite the throbbing back and thighs.

Clydey
01-24-2009, 06:37 PM
SO? Whats your point maty?

Tsonga has been nursing an ailing back since last week, and guess what, he's had tougher opponents that Murray so far, and still prevailed - despite the throbbing back and thighs.

I had no point. I was just reporting a news piece which explains why Murray has been sporting that huge cold sore. He is playing well despite having the flu.

I think you've lost all credibility. Tsonga has beaten better opponents than Murray so far? Monaco, Ljubicic and Sela are better than Murray? Get a grip.

And Tsonga has said that his back is "perfect". He isn't carrying a back injury anymore.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:41 PM
I had no point. I was just reporting a news piece which explains why Murray has been sporting that huge cold sore. He is playing well despite having the flu.

I think you've lost all credibility. Tsonga has beaten better opponents than Murray so far? Monaco, Ljubicic and Sela are better than Murray? Get a grip.

And Tsonga has said that his back is "perfect". He isn't carrying a back injury anymore.

LMAO.

You completely misconstrued my comment mate. I meant he's beaten better opponents than Murray HAS. I speak in strange ways sumtimes....

rocketassist
01-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Melzer and Pavel are decent enough players.

End of the day the first round is always piss cake for the top four. Fakervic's draw so far has been muggier than Murray and Tsonga's.

Lullaby
01-24-2009, 06:45 PM
I dont know why you think tsonga will win - muzza has beat him twice on hard out of three - he even turned him over on hard when tsonga was 18 and Murray 16

I am confident muzza will win

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Melzer and Pavel are decent enough players.

End of the day the first round is always piss cake for the top four. Fakervic's draw so far has been muggier than Murray and Tsonga's.

Yes it is, or at least it's meant to be. Remember how last year, a certain unseeded player made his way to the final?
Sumtimes you have latent champions that reveal themselves at this very stage of the draw. Dunno if u've been watching the women's game, but the lil lady that defeated Venus Williams is already bveing dubbed da nxt Henin (altho the williams sis have a far superior record to Henin). My point is, yes it might jst be da first round, but it doesnt make da opponents any less lethal on a given day for da seeds.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I dont know why you think tsonga will win - muzza has beat him twice on hard out of three - he even turned him over on hard when tsonga was 18 and Murray 16

Tsonga was ranked 38 last year, coming bck from a bck injury and still beat murray. Rest my case.

l_mac
01-24-2009, 07:08 PM
4 defeats since Wimbledon says otherwise ...

4 defeats?

l_mac
01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Tsonga was ranked 38 last year, coming bck from a bck injury and still beat murray. Rest my case.

Last year did you not also claim to be a big Murray fan?

Clydey
01-24-2009, 07:11 PM
4 defeats?

Lost to Nadal, Federer, Nalbandian and Davydenko. Yeah, 4 defeats. Unless I'm forgetting one.

GuiroNl
01-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Lost to Nadal, Federer, Nalbandian and Davydenko. Yeah, 4 defeats. Unless I'm forgetting one.

Lu?

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Last year did you not also claim to be a big Murray fan?

I still am.

And as soon as Tsonga drops out of the open, I'll revert to being one full time if murray is still in contention hehe. The king is dead, long live the king, see wot I mean eh

Certinfy
01-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Wondering about Lu aswell...

Vida
01-24-2009, 07:16 PM
one thing is certain... it will be much tougher for Murray, than what the hype is saying.

l_mac
01-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Lost to Nadal, Federer, Nalbandian and Davydenko. Yeah, 4 defeats. Unless I'm forgetting one.Olympics.

l_mac
01-24-2009, 07:21 PM
I still am.

And as soon as Tsonga drops out of the open, I'll revert to being one full time if murray is still in contention hehe. The king is dead, long live the king, see wot I mean eh

You said his game style bores you. :wavey:

ORGASMATRON
01-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Are you now?

Matt01
01-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Atomised by Fed? :lol:

I think the last part of your post shows pretty well how biased you are.

ORGASMATRON
01-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Atomised by Fed? :lol:

I think the last part of your post shows pretty well how biased you are.

Fed can easily atomize Murray, did he do that just a few months ago in th US Open? You seem to forget awefully quickly. Murray will probably be so tired once he gets to the final that he will get atomized. Maybe you are the biased one here...

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 07:34 PM

I did, and I said so last year.
But he's scottish. That ought to matter eh lol.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 07:36 PM

I said as much last year. But he's scottish. That's a decent enough reason to support him.

Lullaby
01-24-2009, 07:39 PM
I still am.

Lu?

Whoops forgot about the sight seeing tour - Strategic tank to get ready for the us open ;)

Matt01
01-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Fed can easily atomize Murray, did he do that just a few months ago in th US Open? You seem to forget awefully quickly. Murray will probably be so tired once he gets to the final that he will get atomized. Maybe you are the biased one here...

So you think that Murray will be tired by next Sunday but Fed won't? :confused:

Murray almost atomised Fed in Doha 2 weeks ago on the same surface as here but you seem to forget awfully quickly.

Mechlan
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
The tard wars following the semis and finals are going to be epic. Can't wait. :worship:

Corey Feldman
01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
his draw toughens up now

time to step in Andy

sammy01
01-24-2009, 09:27 PM
murrays game isn't mega spectacular so his form and play tends to depend on the quality of his opponent, hes not like federer who can totaly outplay a lower ranked player and look stylish doing it. his game will pick up as the quality of opposition goes up. hes still a 'reactive' tennis player so if someone is throwing junk at him it aint gonna inspire great tennis from him, if someone forces him to up his game he will.

im pretty confident he will make the semi's, from there its all down to who brings it on the day, but murrays been brining it more consistently than not on the biggest stages of late.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 09:38 PM
I think he's gonna need a lot cafeine cos the mighty beating Tsonga will inflict upon him, he might be too slow to reack and never wake up from it....

Clydey
01-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Lu?

Yeah, Lu. That's the one I forgot.

anousleshommes@h
01-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah, Lu. That's the one I forgot.

I FINALLY GOT IT LOL

Lu beat him right? Gee I was a bit puzzled for a while... make it a couple hrs lol

amonb
01-24-2009, 10:24 PM

Silly fool... Murray and Nadal would quite comfortably take care of this idiot. They're just better tennis players. Won't be long til he's no.4 in the world..... I can't wait!!!!

Xenosys
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM

Rest what case? You're argument that JW Tsonga would beat Murray should they meet has more holes in it than a tramp's pair of socks.

The only ammunition you have is the one solitary win he had over Murray last year, which was impressive I might add.

Consider that, with substantial evidence, Murray has been the tour's most improved and most outstanding player since Wimbledon 2008. His achievements far outweigh any of Tsonga's so far on the circuit and he's a more complete all-round player at a much younger age.

Tsonga has improved, and admittedly didn't have much time due to a injury, but his late-season Masters' series victory and surge came at a time when the rest of the field were tiring and some were beginning to wind down their season, and he was just getting started.

Should they meet, Murray would rightfully be the favorite to come out on top, but it'll be a good match and I can personally see it going to 5 sets.

I quite enjoy having a discussion on this matter, but if you are going to bring this sort of subject up, at least back it up with more credible evidence as to why you think Tsonga will 'destroy' Murray, instead of harping back to the Australian Open 2008.

anousleshommes@h
01-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Rest what case? You're argument that JW Tsonga would beat Murray should they meet has more holes in it than a tramp's pair of socks.

The only ammunition you have is the one solitary win he had over Murray last year, which was impressive I might add.

Consider that, with substantial evidence, Murray has been the tour's most improved and most outstanding player since Wimbledon 2008. His achievements far outweigh any of Tsonga's so far on the circuit and he's a more complete all-round player at a much younger age.

Tsonga has improved, and admittedly didn't have much time due to a injury, but his late-season Masters' series victory and surge came at a time when the rest of the field were tiring and some were beginning to wind down their season, and he was just getting started.

Should they meet, Murray would rightfully be the favorite to come out on top, but it'll be a good match and I can personally see it going to 5 sets.

I quite enjoy having a discussion on this matter, but if you are going to bring this sort of subject up, at least back it up with more credible evidence as to why you think Tsonga will 'destroy' Murray, instead of harping back to the Australian Open 2008.

Allow me to laugh out loud.

This is da same rubbish I read last year ( how could that impudent lowly classed wretch be vying for the title ). Anwyays, time will find in my favour, I'm sure of this.

richie21
01-25-2009, 07:27 PM

Tsonga has improved, and admittedly didn't have much time due to a injury, but his late-season Masters' series victory and surge came at a time when the rest of the field were tiring and some were beginning to wind down their season

Could we not say the same then about Murray's win in Madrid???:rolleyes:

Lullaby
01-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Could we not say the same then about Murray's win in Madrid???:rolleyes:

What the murray win which backed up the masters win in cincy ..

Murray is much better than Tsonga - 2 years younger

9 title to 2 advantage already

2 masters to 1

14 atp tour finals to a massive 3

Tsonga is overhyped

wales1994
01-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I think atm all men left in the draw r playoin awsome i say nadal looks unstoppable? Murray isnt tryin 2 play his A game so far hes jus done wot he had to ;) he'll step it up a couple of gears this week :D Djokovic doesnt seem at all impressive, Federer has been doin well and Roddick is surprisin me :yeah: so this year will be intresting :D

Deejay
01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
The entire thread is nonsense really and i cant help but laugh at some of the comments. The comment someone made on here about Murray being a reactive sort of player was spot on though. The beauty of Murray's game is that he can beat an opponent in so many ways which is a rarity in the game. He can defend and outlast players, he can attack, he can slice, he can volley and on top of that he has a great tactical mind and a will to win which makes him extremely difficult to beat. And he's only going to get better which is the best part about it for all you muzza haters. The great thing about tennis is that it can be played in so many different ways and when someone a bit different comes along who doesn't spank the cover off the ball everytime he plays gets labelled 'boring' is just a shame really

Corey Feldman
01-25-2009, 08:45 PM
The entire thread is nonsense really and i cant help but laugh at some of the comments. The comment someone made on here about Murray being a reactive sort of player was spot on though. The beauty of Murray's game is that he can beat an opponent in so many ways which is a rarity in the game. He can defend and outlast players, he can attack, he can slice, he can volley and on top of that he has a great tactical mind and a will to win which makes him extremely difficult to beat. And he's only going to get better which is the best part about it for all you muzza haters. The great thing about tennis is that it can be played in so many different ways and when someone a bit different comes along who doesn't spank the cover off the ball everytime he plays gets labelled 'boring' is just a shame reallypost of the day, month, year, decade, century, history of the world and big bang.

Lullaby
01-25-2009, 08:46 PM
The entire thread is nonsense really and i cant help but laugh at some of the comments. The comment someone made on here about Murray being a reactive sort of player was spot on though. The beauty of Murray's game is that he can beat an opponent in so many ways which is a rarity in the game. He can defend and outlast players, he can attack, he can slice, he can volley and on top of that he has a great tactical mind and a will to win which makes him extremely difficult to beat. And he's only going to get better which is the best part about it for all you muzza haters. The great thing about tennis is that it can be played in so many different ways and when someone a bit different comes along who doesn't spank the cover off the ball everytime he plays gets labelled 'boring' is just a shame really

At last the truth - Muzza will get way better injury willing over the next couple of years. He will be a monster by 23

scoobs
01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Truth.

ORGASMATRON
01-25-2009, 08:55 PM

Well said, i was talking about persona of Murray though :zzz:

anousleshommes@h
01-26-2009, 07:18 AM
well i was right once again he's out move along

kyleskywalker007
01-26-2009, 07:31 AM

EDIT: You can now add Verdasco to that list of proper seeds lol.
And boi oh boi, Fernando is certainly a looker. Makes me wanna watch/see even more of him... literally lol

Nice one there:wavey:

anousleshommes@h
01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Nice one there:wavey:

Never rated murray muchh anyways so no surprise here

Experimentee
01-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Murray lost to the first decent opponent he played :lol:

richie21
01-27-2009, 12:36 AM
What the murray win which backed up the masters win in cincy ..

Murray is much better than Tsonga - 2 years younger

9 title to 2 advantage already

2 masters to 1

14 atp tour finals to a massive 3

Tsonga is overhyped

Yeah well,your stats are not telling the whole story and especially the fact that Tsonga has been very very unlucky with the injuries so far in his career.
Murray has also suffered from injuries but they were nowhere near as frequent or as grave as Tsonga's ones.