Ice dancing on Eurosport [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ice dancing on Eurosport

Jōris
01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
The gayness is making my room spin, I fear my heterosexuality is in imminent danger

Why does it even exist? For comic relief?

Jōris
01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
This thread may be a result of misplaced aggression, possibly from watching too much ice dancing the last 15 minutes.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:06 PM
One neg, no reply.

Good thread.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:08 PM
A roommate changed the channel to CNN, I now feel the gayness leaving the room. For the moment my straightness has recovered to 90%.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 02:12 PM
the remaining 10% will stay missing as anderson cooper is about to take over. ;)

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:18 PM
the remaining 10% will stay missing as anderson cooper is about to take over. ;)

Anderson is gay? This explains his keen eye for fashion I suppose.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 02:20 PM
well, as far as i know he's not commenting on his personal life but there've been lots of rumours about his sexual orientation. i haven't noticed a "keen eye for fashion" though. doesn't he pretty much always wear just a regular suit?

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:37 PM
He kind of looks stylish in the pictures that show up with a Google image search. Of course my idea of fashion is wearing whatever is clean and comfortable.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 02:47 PM
there he is btw (i mean cooper). doesn't look more stylish than wolf blitzer or david gergen, if you ask me.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:50 PM
If I'll stare at Wolf Blitzer's beard for more than two consecutive minutes I will start tripping.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 02:50 PM
there he is btw (i mean cooper). doesn't look more stylish than wolf blitzer or david gergen, if you ask me.

Wolf Blitzer looks like he could be Anderson Cooper's dad.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 03:05 PM
...soledad o'brien makes up for it though. :)

i cna't believe she's over 40! she looks like 30 to me.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 03:18 PM
...soledad o'brien makes up for it though. :)

i cna't believe she's over 40! she looks like 30 to me.

Yes she's cute.

David Gergen looks so worried like he fears Anderson will molest him in the restroom after the inauguration.

CooCooCachoo
01-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Anderson is clearly gay.

The best CNN presenter is on in European mornings: Monita Rajpal. Her and Max Foster make an interesting couple. Oh and Errol Barnett :hearts: :drool:

Overall I really dislike CNN though :o It's 80% commercials, 15% US news (the coverage of the Hudson plane incident was extensive to say the least) and 5% US-related international news.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Anderson is clearly gay.

So I guess this thread has conclusively proven that ice dancing is not as gay as Anderson Cooper.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 03:38 PM
in germany we get cnn international and it indeed is fairly international. i guess the national version in the united states is focused much more on domestic issues. you're from austria, right?

i don't know errol barnett, but i like, as i said, soledad o'brien, the girl that hosts anderson cooper 360 with cooper (something with "hills" or so) and anjali rao looks interesting, too.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 03:40 PM
So I guess this thread has conclusively proven that ice dancing is not as gay as Anderson Cooper.

nothing is as gay as ice skating. :devil: that russian dude that used to run the business for some years is married though, so i guess not every ice skater is gay. some german ice skater that now hosts tv programs over here is married and has kids, btw.

CooCooCachoo
01-20-2009, 03:54 PM
in germany we get cnn international and it indeed is fairly international. i guess the national version in the united states is focused much more on domestic issues. you're from austria, right?

i don't know errol barnett, but i like, as i said, soledad o'brien, the girl that hosts anderson cooper 360 with cooper (something with "hills" or so) and anjali rao looks interesting, too.

I am Dutch, but living in Austria, and am also getting CNN International. But I think they should scratch the International part. Or maybe it just stands for the fact that some presenters are stationed in London and Hong Kong. There is such a US bias in CNN reporting, it's unreal.

Errol Barnett is the black iReport guy.

I saw Anjali Rao do an interview with a cricket guy and she sucked :o

Jōris
01-20-2009, 03:59 PM
nothing is as gay as ice skating. :devil: that russian dude that used to run the business for some years is married though, so i guess not every ice skater is gay. some german ice skater that now hosts tv programs over here is married and has kids, btw.

Are you talking about ice dancing? Ice dancing and the cramped smiles seems so... camp to me. I think a similar sport like figure skating requires more athleticism and is more enjoyable to watch.

Stensland
01-20-2009, 04:10 PM
i think the guy i'm talking about was a figure skater then. i got the different sports mixed up (figure skating, ice skating, ice dancing etc).

who's that mum with the little kid they just showed in the hallway?

Jōris
01-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Even Tipper is allowed entrance.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 04:11 PM
i think the guy i'm talking about was a figure skater then. i got the different sports mixed up (figure skating, ice skating, ice dancing etc).

who's that mum with the little kid they just showed in the hallway?

Can't say, I missed it.

Jōris
01-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Barack Obama was created from the fat that drips from Aretha Franklin's bosom.

Crazy Girl
01-21-2009, 05:47 PM
I love figure skating, but.......
without Evgeni it's no more the same....:sad::sad::sad::sad:

khyber
01-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Most of the guys who are in Ice Dancing are straight. They are often in relationships with the woman they skate with or other female ice dancers. A few years ago there were these Russian ice dancing pairs that did a lot of wife swapping.

Its usually the Singles skaters (men) who are gay.

maki925
02-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Can I just mention here this two ice-dance couples,I adore them:

Sinead&John Kerr:

http://i39.tinypic.com/k3uh05.jpg

Tanith Belbin&Benjamin Agosto:

http://i41.tinypic.com/o53j3r.jpg

Does anyone else here like ice dance?