Will Rafa burn-out this year like he does every year? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Will Rafa burn-out this year like he does every year?

groundstroke
01-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Always does it in the clay season, hopefully he doesn't this year, last year all he needed was Rome and he would have won over 6 clay titles :(

wilmar
01-17-2009, 12:51 AM
I hope not.
Given what he went through last year, he better be able to pace himself a little better this time round.
Plus there talk that he's making some changes in his game to shorten matches.
Lastly, there's no Olympics this year. So going by that, he should have more gas left in him for this year's USO (and hopefully thereafter...)

Mimi
01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
ai yar, wilmar, why you take groundstokes ' thread seriously? he is a rafa hater ;):mad::eek:

Snoo Foo
01-17-2009, 12:58 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/8-ball.jpg (http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi)

wilmar
01-18-2009, 01:16 AM
ai yar, wilmar, why you take groundstokes ' thread seriously? he is a rafa hater ;):mad::eek:

Hai-meh?:o

mou-si-chou? :eek:

gam-tak-han to waste time on someone he hates?:confused:

Mimi
01-19-2009, 12:46 AM
:bigclap: oh you know Cantonese? thats great, my Mandarin is very poor, I learnt for 3 months but still have no idea how to pronouce :o

yup, he is mou-si-chou :lol:, just come back after 3 months' ban :secret:

Hai-meh?:o

mou-si-chou? :eek:

gam-tak-han to waste time on someone he hates?:confused:

Fiberlight1
01-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Short answer: Yes...

Long answer: Probably. :(

wilmar
01-20-2009, 06:11 AM
:bigclap: oh you know Cantonese? thats great, my Mandarin is very poor, I learnt for 3 months but still have no idea how to pronouce :o

i do know Cantonese, just mah-mah-taey...
I think my listening is WAY better than my spoken...you can sure tell I'm no native speaker from the accent :lol:

Must practice more your Mandarin to improve...it should be easier than Cantonese. There are only 4 accents in Mandarin but 7 (!!!) in Cantonese.

Mimi
01-20-2009, 07:40 AM
hi Wilmar, i think listening is the most difficult part for all languages :help:

have no one to practise Mandarin with :confused:, may be i was born to speak Cantonese, no difficulty, no need to 拚音 for Cantonese, while don't understand those paul paul more four? :scratch:

i think i may have to post less for some time, don't know why i got some virus/problem after getting into MTF and wtaworld, the internet will disconnected and i needed to ask my computer man in office (I always pos at office for slacking :o)to fix, he said it was caused by my clicking onto these tennis websites (he already told me not to enter any more saying it may harm my computer but i :ignore: coz how could I not post here?) :bigcry: I fear that the problem may arise again, so i have to post less otherwise my computer man may block me to enter this site :bigcry:

bye for now :bigwave::yippee:

wilmar
01-20-2009, 11:54 AM
hi Wilmar, i think listening is the most difficult part for all languages :help:

have no one to practise Mandarin with :confused:, may be i was born to speak Cantonese, no difficulty, no need to 拚音 for Cantonese, while don't understand those paul paul more four? :scratch:

i think i may have to post less for some time, don't know why i got some virus/problem after getting into MTF and wtaworld, the internet will disconnected and i needed to ask my computer man in office (I always pos at office for slacking :o)to fix, he said it was caused by my clicking onto these tennis websites (he already told me not to enter any more saying it may harm my computer but i :ignore: coz how could I not post here?) :bigcry: I fear that the problem may arise again, so i have to post less otherwise my computer man may block me to enter this site :bigcry:

bye for now :bigwave::yippee:

sorry to hear about your net connection. some offices are like that...they don't want you to slack and "block" you from non-work-related sites.

you take care, Mimi :wavey: see you again soon.

tennisace21
01-20-2009, 11:50 PM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/8-ball.jpg (http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi)

Nicee :)

meihaditalab
02-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Pathetic thread ?!