Different year, different shit: Vamos Rafa (and only Rafa) at the AO 09 :fistpump: [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Different year, different shit: Vamos Rafa (and only Rafa) at the AO 09 :fistpump:

elessar
01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm really sorry Xristos but, you posting in the Nole and Roger forums even more than in this one didn't sit right with me. We need someone who's really devoted to Rafa and his forum, especially given the fact that you've been known to be a little rude to other members here.

I hope you don't mind though if I post your pics of Rafa's outfit so everyone knows what they have to look forward to :hug:
http://www.postimage.org/Pq2847VS-f29b9b4b3827f59f16ff91d0f898196a.jpg

Vamos Rafa :bigclap:

Xristos
01-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Im not devoted to Rafa? What the fuck you on about, seriously?

You have no idea what so ever.

Xristos
01-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Also I do mind your posting my pic so take it down before I report you.

elessar
01-11-2009, 04:21 PM
I thought you might, so I took it down and replaced it with a pic posted on VB by Holy hopefully she doesn't mind :hug:

I do hope we can put this behind us and start concentrating on what's really important: making sure Rafa goes as far as possible at the AO :)

Xristos
01-11-2009, 04:30 PM
How dare you imply im not a devoted Rafa fan. I wake up/stay up all hours of the night just to see the man play. I support him with all my heart. You have no right at all to say those words. Shame on you.

tennizen
01-11-2009, 05:21 PM
How dare you imply im not a devoted Rafa fan. I wake up/stay up all hours of the night just to see the man play. I support him with all my heart. You have no right at all to say those words. Shame on you.

X:hug: I urge you to ignore elessar. She is a Fedtard:rolleyes: This thread is not valid and will be deleted. Thank you voting in my poll and nominating yourself. We are democratic in the Rafa forum and whoever gets the max. votes will get to start the thread:hug:

Xristos
01-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Thank you for your support.

elessar
01-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Don't listen to her X she's lying to you, they just asked Adam to open the thread.
Now I know how you must have felt, I'm so sorry :sad: They have betrayed us both

Xristos
01-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah, whatever. Linda thinks she runs the show in here. I aint gana stand for that BS.

cmurray
01-11-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm really sorry Xristos but, you posting in the Nole and Roger forums even more than in this one didn't sit right with me. We need someone who's really devoted to Rafa and his forum, especially given the fact that you've been known to be a little rude to other members here.

I hope you don't mind though if I post your pics of Rafa's outfit so everyone knows what they have to look forward to :hug:
http://www.postimage.org/Pq2847VS-f29b9b4b3827f59f16ff91d0f898196a.jpg

Vamos Rafa :bigclap:

Claire, you've got a lot of nerve. You poach X's important outfit pics, THEN question his dedication as a Rafatard? pffft.

Well, I expect no less from a Fedtard like you. :rolleyes: As long as I'm here, you'll never start a tournament thread. I know people, Claire. Don't think I can't do it.

:(

elessar
01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Claire, you've got a lot of nerve. You poach X's important outfit pics, THEN question his dedication as a Rafatard? pffft.

Well, I expect no less from a Fedtard like you. :rolleyes: As long as I'm here, you'll never start a tournament thread. I know people, Claire. Don't think I can't do it.

:(
I think I already did, I sensed dissention among the Rafafans ranks that could be detrimental to Rafa's success at the AO. I thus took it upon myself to do everything I can to help Rafa.

Think about it this way, if (god prevent) Rafa were to lose you could blame everything on me, if however he wins how much more fun would it be that I started the thread?

scoobs
01-11-2009, 06:04 PM
No you di'int! :lol:

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I think I already did, I sensed dissention among the Rafafans ranks that could be detrimental to Rafa's success at the AO. I thus took it upon myself to do everything I can to help Rafa.

Think about it this way, if (god prevent) Rafa were to lose you could blame everything on me, if however he wins how much more fun would it be that I started the thread?

It doesn't count if nobody uses it for the MIT, Claire. :rolleyes:

Scoobs, can you please delete Claire's nasty, Xristos-bashing thread? (you can't see it, but I'm batting my eyelashes at you. Pretend I look like Jake Gylenhaal.)

scoobs
01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
It doesn't count if nobody uses it for the MIT, Claire. :rolleyes:

Scoobs, can you please delete Claire's nasty, Xristos-bashing thread? (you can't see it, but I'm batting my eyelashes at you. Pretend I look like Jake Gylenhaal.)
*shrug*

I don't have no powah in here.

Once all the kindergarten squabbling has died down (I give it 4 days) then someone will have to nobble one of the admins to clear up the mess :)

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
*shrug*

I don't have no powah in here.

Once all the kindergarten squabbling has died down (I give it 4 days) then someone will have to nobble one of the admins to clear up the mess :)

:rolleyes: What the hell good are you then? :(

:rolls:

elessar
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Please people stop ruining this thread and Rafa's chance to win the AO, I have been democratically chosen and refuse to let down my voters.

scoobs
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM

No good at all.

But so pretty :)

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
No good at all.

But so pretty :)

:hearts: Clearly. Too bad I'm a girl. And married. :(

Metis
01-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Now isn't the Nadal forum a fun place to be? :dance:

Castafiore
01-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I think you should invite Gu for good measure.

elessar
01-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Did you see my suggestion for the new thread title :D?

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:27 PM
I think you should invite Gu for good measure.

Hilde :mad:

Did you see my suggestion for the new thread title :D?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. :haha: Claire, that is BY FAR the funniest thing you've ever done.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

I give up. You're the best. :hug:

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM

Now isn't the Nadal forum a fun place to be? :dance:

It has it's charms. :D

elessar
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Jesus, Mary and Joseph. :haha: Claire, that is BY FAR the funniest thing you've ever done.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

I give up. You're the best. :hug:
*blushes*

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
:hug: :lol:

meihaditalab
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
this is pointless.

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:43 PM
this is pointless.

undoubtedly. :hug:

Castafiore
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
this is pointless.
That's the point.

elessar
01-11-2009, 06:54 PM
That's the point.
Good point.

cmurray
01-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Good point.

Pointless again. :mad:

Castafiore
01-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Pointless again. :mad:
Claire is good at being pointless, isn't she?

elessar
01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Claire is good at being pointless, isn't she?
What's your point :(

cmurray
01-11-2009, 07:05 PM

She has none. :rolleyes:

Castafiore
01-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Proving the point of your pointlessness.

elessar
01-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Point taken.

l_mac
01-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Claire, we are not keeping this thread.

I would support you if it hadn't been for 1) the initial thread title :sad: and 2) the fact that you have no net access in the 2nd week.

I propose you start Rotterdam, as a compromise, and that Adam opens the AO thread.

:D

elessar
01-11-2009, 09:21 PM
I have a feeling I'm being had :sad:

Bibberz
01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Yeah, whatever. Linda thinks she runs the show in here. I aint gana stand for that BS.

She does run the show in here. :shrug:

Scoobs, can you please delete Claire's nasty, Xristos-bashing thread? (you can't see it, but I'm batting my eyelashes at you. Pretend I look like JakeMaggie Gylenhaal.)

Much better.

:lol:

Claire, we are not keeping this thread.

I would support you if it hadn't been for 1) the initial thread title :sad: and 2) the fact that you have no net access in the 2nd week.

I propose you start Rotterdam, as a comprimise, and that Adam opens the AO thread.

Look at that, Xristos--she's proposing a compromise. That's why she's in charge.

cmurray
01-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Much better.

I doubt Scoobs would be imagining Maggie Gyllenhaal, BD. :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
01-12-2009, 06:56 AM
ok, metis will have to collect my prediction here :ras: as this is the only rafa-only thread available in this forum for the AO :rolleyes::sad:

my prediction: final :dance:

cmurray
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
ok, metis will have to collect my prediction here :ras: as this is the only rafa-only thread available in this forum for the AO :rolleyes::sad:

Adam was just kidding, WG. :hug: He'll change it, because we all know he's a proper Rafatard. Come back :bigcry:

Xristos
01-12-2009, 12:40 PM
She does run the show in here. :shrug:

Much better.

:lol:

Look at that, Xristos--she's proposing a compromise. That's why she's in charge.

No. I want Monte Carlo.

Bibberz
01-12-2009, 05:20 PM

:( You don't get to :dance: after predicting a loss in the final. A :sad: would be more appropriate.

Ni. I want Monte Carlo.

Then it's time to start making nice with the committee--i.e. Hema, Metis, and, oh, Linda.

wildegirl05
01-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Adam was just kidding, WG. :hug: He'll change it, because we all know he's a proper Rafatard. Come back :bigcry:

i don't trust muzzatards as far as i can throw them, cheryl :armed: plus, it's fun being on the other side of the fedal accusations for once :D

:( You don't get to :dance: after predicting a loss in the final. A :sad: would be more appropriate.

did you watch that monfils match? a final would be very :dance: worthy in my books :sobbing: plus it's an improvement over last year :dance: :dance: