Facebook? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Facebook?

RainbowLollipop
01-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I dont know if anyone facebooks from here but I've added Richard and Peyre.

http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=richard+gasquet
the first

http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?init=s%3Aclassmate%2Fcoworker&sf=r&sid=0&nm=guillaume+peyre
hes the seventh one

Does anyone know if they're just posers or the real people?

~*BGT*~
01-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Have they confirmed you or did you just add them? I'm pretty sure Richard's is real. A poster named serves_it_up added him. But she had met him if you know what I mean. ;) :p

Ayane
01-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi RainbowLollipops ...:wavey: I'm using facebook too and I can confirme U that it's the real Richard and Guillaume (They are also in my friend list and I met one of them so it's true) What did u mean BGT about that poster who "met" Richard ^^?
Big Kisses :hug:

Puschkin
01-10-2009, 11:06 PM
What did u mean BGT about that poster who "met" Richard ^^?
:zzz:

~*BGT*~
01-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi RainbowLollipops ...:wavey: I'm using facebook too and I can confirme U that it's the real Richard and Guillaume (They are also in my friend list and I met one of them so it's true) What did u mean BGT about that poster who "met" Richard ^^?

:zzz:

I know Puschkin is bored with the story :lol: but she was a worker at the Sydney tournament and she said she hooked up with him. We can't be 100% sure it's true, but she said he didn't sleep without pillows, and how he was talking bad about the WTA and so on...

RainbowLollipop
01-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure since there is at least 7 different Richard accounts =p

I know Puschkin is bored with the story :lol: but she was a worker at the Sydney tournament and she said she hooked up with him. We can't be 100% sure it's true, but she said he didn't sleep without pillows, and how he was talking bad about the WTA and so on...

Oooh, where is that story posted? ;)

~*BGT*~
01-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure since there is at least 7 different Richard accounts =p

Oooh, where is that story posted? ;)

On GM. A thread called embarrassing encounters with players. I'll search for it.

RainbowLollipop
01-11-2009, 06:12 AM
please! thank you :worship:

~*BGT*~
01-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Oh, I forgot about this. :lol: I'll look right now

~*BGT*~
01-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Here's her post and the story continues on for a few more pages

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6539032&postcount=480

RainbowLollipop
01-11-2009, 07:14 AM
lmao :haha:

that's very funny
not sure if i can believe it tho

actually I did have a theory that serve_it_up could be Gasquet :shrug:
you know, dispelling all those gay rumors

but I highly doubt it =]

~*BGT*~
01-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Actually, ever since I read her story, I stopped sleeping with a pillow. :lol: I sleep like a rock. Actually, I sleep diagonally across the bed with my head in the upper right corner and my feet and the lower corner. :lol: Richard won't like that. :p

Venle
01-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Wow, Richie actually is in facebook.. :eek:

I'll panic

Cin
01-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Have they confirmed you or did you just add them? I'm pretty sure Richard's is real. A poster named serves_it_up added him. But she had met him if you know what I mean. ;) :p

haha,now he is in Sydney.:devil:

reggie1
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Well ,no wonder he went out so early last year! I hope there will be none of those shenanagins this year, Focus on just your tennis Richard!!!!!!

~*BGT*~
01-12-2009, 02:11 PM
haha,now he is in Sydney.:devil:

:haha: That's what I was thinking. I wonder if she's gonna volunteer her services again this year? :)

reggie1
01-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Hmm, but what particular services????? Personally, I hope he refrains from the temptation and besides Eric may have turned a blind eye to all that but I don't see Peyre doing it. He will want Richard to concentrate on tennis and quite right too!

~*BGT*~
01-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Hmm, but what particular services????? Personally, I hope he refrains from the temptation and besides Eric may have turned a blind eye to all that but I don't see Peyre doing it. He will want Richard to concentrate on tennis and quite right too!

Which is why he needs a regular GF so he can get his kicks and it won't disrupt his game. :p I think I remember reading that sex before a match is bad preparation. I think it was Blake's GF in 2005 or 2006 who said, "He's got to have blue balls to be able to hit the yellow ones." :spit: :haha:

Tess Gray
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
I heard the oposite:p There was a team of soccer players and half of them would have sex during half time and the other half wouldn't. And the ones who had sex played much better than the ones who didn't...:p Something to do with confidence maybe..:shrug::lol:

reggie1
01-12-2009, 04:14 PM
I remember reading that about Blake. I thought it was really funny. I've always thought that coaches etc.. say "NO" to their atheletes getting their jollies before a big match/game. I remeber reading that Phillipoussis's coach at the time was livid when he found him in bed with Kournikova before a big match.

Tess Gray
01-12-2009, 04:54 PM
He and kournikova used to date? :scratch: Must have missed that.

~*BGT*~
01-12-2009, 05:56 PM
I heard the oposite:p There was a team of soccer players and half of them would have sex during half time and the other half wouldn't. And the ones who had sex played much better than the ones who didn't...:p Something to do with confidence maybe..:shrug::lol:

I thought it had something to do with testosterone. IDK. :confused:

reggie1
01-12-2009, 07:30 PM

I think "date" is stretching it a bit!!:devil: I think more of "an adventure without a tomorrow" as Amira would call it! It sounds so much nicer the French way :o

gasguet#1
01-15-2009, 11:35 PM

A few years ago Tess during the Australian Open.... It was one of those quick fling type of romances;)
think they may have hooked up in Sydney the week prior, the memory bank isn't working too well;)

At the Australian Open when Phillipoussis was playing the local broadcaster channel 7..... lost count of how many times we saw Anna or they were focussing on her in the crowd, It was such a big thing..... a real PAPARAZZI DREAM

Front Page news in the paper, car chases with the paparazzi trying to snap them together, even lurking in the underground car park at Melbourne Park.....

then once the tennis moved away from Melbourne it was all over in a flash....... or Anna was back in Miami & back into Enrique or one of the Russian Ice Hockey players;)
Dont think I'd call it that Anna & Phillipoussis were in a relationship........ maybe lust or a fling or a damn good publicity stunt;)
might have being more of a latest must have FASHION ACCESORY

then Phillipoussis moved onto Delta Goodram durung her recovery with her Cancer Treatment, & broke Delta's heart:mad:..........till she found Brian

Cloudygirl
01-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Actually, ever since I read her story, I stopped sleeping with a pillow. :lol: I sleep like a rock. Actually, I sleep diagonally across the bed with my head in the upper right corner and my feet and the lower corner. :lol: Richard won't like that. :p

The best thing about being single is being able to sleep diagonally. My ex used to freak about it.

garnetti
02-07-2009, 03:37 PM

which one is the
real richard gasquet? is it the one with the profile picture with gael monfils?

Cloudygirl
02-07-2009, 07:58 PM
which one is the

I bet its none of them. There are about 50 Rafas on facebook and a fair few Verdascos and Murrays and unless they walked up to me in real life and showed me their facebook page on their blackberry I wouldn't believe it.

~*BGT*~
02-08-2009, 06:03 AM
I had Mardy Fish's and Mike Bryan's real Myspace. :cool: I know it was them because the twins were doing an interview with Murphy Jensen and Mike showed him his page and it was the same page of the Mike Bryan I had added. :eek: I messaged him and he messaged back. Holy crap, I talked to Mike Bryan. :worship:

Tess Gray
02-08-2009, 11:48 AM
I know for certain I am talking to the real Sven Groenefeld (coach of Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki and Fernando Verdasco) and pretty sure about Peyre as well...

Sven wished me a happy bday...:cool:

Ayane
02-09-2009, 09:56 AM
which one is the

No, it's not him ...
The real richard gasquet profil is the one with the profil picture of Roland Garros press conference ... :)
Hummmm Tess,you talks with many people of tennis, i'm impressed ;)
Big kisses

garnetti
02-09-2009, 09:59 AM
No, it's not him ...
The real richard gasquet profil is the one with the profil picture of Roland Garros press conference ... :)
Hummmm Tess,you talks with many people of tennis, i'm impressed ;)
Big kisses

how do you know it's him?

Ayane
02-09-2009, 10:06 AM
how do you know it's him?

hummm ... euh ... it's because I talked to him ... and I know a little bit his coach ... and my friends knows Richard very well and confirm that :) That's all !!! :) :hug: