Who's going??! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's going??!

knight_ley
12-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I'll be there... as usual. :D

savesthedizzle
01-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Mary I might come for a day or so this year I am thinking.

knight_ley
01-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Mary I might come for a day or so this year I am thinking.

Oooh! Yay! You can get rowdy with Crystal & I. Right now we have the hotel booked til Thursday, we might go ahead and book it for the full tournament closer to August. Depends on $$. ;)

smitty8
01-25-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm waiting for the ticket renewal package to arrive, should be soon. Of course I'll be there.

savesthedizzle
01-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Oooh! Yay! You can get rowdy with Crystal & I. Right now we have the hotel booked til Thursday, we might go ahead and book it for the full tournament closer to August. Depends on $$. ;)

:rocker2:

I think I have put in enough time at work where I get rewarded with an extra week of vacay this year, if this is true then I will FOR SURE be coming down a day or two :D

orangehat
01-28-2009, 04:46 AM
Have fun! Wish I could be there like last year. Just hope Del Pony doesn't win =P

smitty8
02-13-2009, 04:12 AM
Renewal packet arrived today, due back by April 1, for those who might be interested.

knight_ley
03-27-2009, 11:55 PM
I got an email the other day that tickets go on sale May 1. :D

smitty8
04-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Yes, regular ticket sales start May 1. I talked to someone at the tourney yesterday and got my seat upgraded, excellent spot. :worship: I'm quite happy the ladies in my old box decided to buy my ticket and kick me out or I wouldn't have had this terrific opportunity.

why,marat,why?
05-03-2009, 08:20 PM
I'll be there. Every year, every day, every hour. Haha I look forward to this one week all year.

knight_ley
06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
We finally got around to buying our tickets today! :woohoo:

smitty8
07-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I got an email saying the ticket packages should arrive by today. I'm still waiting, nothing has shown up. :confused:

smitty8
07-14-2009, 02:07 PM
For those interested, I just called the tourney office and they had some issues printing tickets, so some went out last week, but some are still going to be sent this week and possibly into early next week. No more panicking for the moment, but I was worried that this idiot who lives a few houses down had stolen my package (he has already stolen other things from me, I got a couple of my garbage cans back, who the hell steals garbage cans?!).

knight_ley
07-14-2009, 03:21 PM
For those interested, I just called the tourney office and they had some issues printing tickets, so some went out last week, but some are still going to be sent this week and possibly into early next week. No more panicking for the moment, but I was worried that this idiot who lives a few houses down had stolen my package (he has already stolen other things from me, I got a couple of my garbage cans back, who the hell steals garbage cans?!).

:eek: He stole your garbage cans?! :lol: That is a little extreme. Hopefully you're tickets come so you don't have to rampage his house. :hug:

smucav
07-14-2009, 07:26 PM
but I was worried that this idiot who lives a few houses down had stolen my package (he has already stolen other things from me, I got a couple of my garbage cans back, who the hell steals garbage cans?!).This is completely off-topic, but if you do suspect mail is being stolen, contact the USPS immediately. After not receiving any mail for a week or so a few years back, I contacted them & they sent an investigator out less than an hour later. (It actually turned out that the mail wasn't stolen, but had been delivered to the wrong address & that person was out of town & hadn't found it.) No matter how much people complain about issues w. the USPS, it takes mail theft very seriously & will react quickly to any allegations of such.

smitty8
07-15-2009, 01:30 AM
He can't steal my mail because our mailboxes have locks. However, they send the tickets FedEx and these idiots who work for them here just stick packages right outside your door, where anyone walking by can just grab it. The last FedEx package I had, which was huge, they took as far as the middle of my sidewalk and left it there, in the pouring rain all day long. I asked my next door neighbor to be on the lookout for this one and when I got home today, she had the ticket packet in her hands! I'm happy now.
This moron stole so much crap from all of us. He stole DVDs, cigarettes, and lotion from my next door neighbor when he was doing some work on her house. He also stole almost full propane tanks from her gas grill a couple of times (I had her put a lock on those). He stole 2 garbage cans and a large bag of weed killer right out of my shed, then dumped a broken microwave into my other garbage can along with other trash and who knows what else he took out of my shed that I haven't realized is gone (it's a mess, now it has a Masterlock on it). He used water from my outdoor faucet and my neighbor's outdoor faucet to wash his truck among other things, so I bought a faucet lock. The worst offense, and the one where he should've been arrested, was when he stole medication from our elderly neighbor while claiming he had to use his bathroom (he was mowing the common area). This elderly neighbor moved before I heard about it from another neighbor, but that is just horrible IMO. This thief has made living here unbearable, but now his girlfriend has lost her job and he hasn't ever had a job here, so they are thinking of moving away. I only hope they do so things get back to normal in the neighborhood, because it used to be such a nice place with nice people before he came around.

happy928
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm going there on Sunday: 4 tickets for 20 bucks! HELLO~~~~

Heading out there on Monday and Wed with the GEICO 15 dollar/Tix Deal! Hello~~~

:)

smitty8
07-26-2009, 10:47 PM
I hope the weather forecast changes:
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USDC0001?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Anyone care to join me in a "No Rain Dance"?

knight_ley
07-27-2009, 05:30 AM
oh no that's a nightmare! :sad:

Scotso
07-27-2009, 05:54 AM
I might go a day or two depending on the weather.

Scotso
07-29-2009, 07:38 PM
It's supposed to rain all friggin' week. :help:

smitty8
07-30-2009, 02:57 AM
The forecast keeps changing by the day, so who knows what the weather will be like. :shrug:

TAToohsalmon
07-31-2009, 06:54 PM
I'll be posting it live on my twitter for those interested. Tomas Berdych is here!

http://twitter.com/dailyforehand

olimpo
07-31-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll be posting it live on my twitter for those interested. Tomas Berdych is here!

http://twitter.com/dailyforehand

:yeah: Thanks!

JMG
07-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Nice

Ozone
07-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Cool. Roddick-Karlovic?! Fish-Cilic?? Wow!

156mphserve
07-31-2009, 07:54 PM
where has dancevic been drawn?

RFederer90
07-31-2009, 08:10 PM
can you post the PdF file?

olimpo
07-31-2009, 08:33 PM
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2009/418/mds.pdf

156mphserve
07-31-2009, 09:16 PM
thanks!!!!:D

Scotso
07-31-2009, 10:00 PM
I'll never understand why they release main draws before qualifying ones.

Andre♥
07-31-2009, 11:19 PM
Hewitt vs Young :haha:

Seriously, another WC for Donna? :haha:

Ozone
08-01-2009, 02:33 AM
I'll be there. Every year, every day, every hour. Haha I look forward to this one week all year.
You weren't that drunk guy in the Cowboy hat at the Blake-Safin match in '05 with the rain delays were you?? I just remember you being a big Safin fan and making outbursts that you were watching Marat the whole turney:lol:??

TAToohsalmon
08-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello MTF Legg Mason followers!

I am covering the Legg Mason Tennis Classic on location for http://www.thedailyforehand.com .

If you have any question you want any of the Legg Mason players to answer (from Roddick or del Potro to Denis Istomin and Alex Domijan, it can be anybody), please let me know and I'll do my best to ask it for you

You can post the questions right here in this thread, I guess, or email me through the site (thedailyforehand@gmail.com) if you want to keep it private.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

happy928
08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
anyone has/know a GEICO PROMO for this year?

LoveFifteen
08-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I'll be there. :)

LoveFifteen
08-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Why do the tickets for they final say it's starting at 12:00, but ESPN is showing the match live at 3:00. Is the doubles final first? Or the women's final? I can't find that info on the Legg Mason website. Any help appreciated.

smitty8
08-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Last year, the doubles final started at noon, so I would assume it's the same this year. There are no women playing here.