Clay Death shrine thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Clay Death shrine thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

jonathancrane
12-29-2008, 09:40 AM
The most astonishing poster ever to join MTF deserves this humble tribute.
Tragically banned for 6 months until 28th February, here are some of his gems

lets hear about these so called "match-up" issues. and what sport are you watching anyway?

only a retard would pick someone other than Nadal to win the U.S. Open.
(...)

you cant even believe what is transpiring right before your very eyes.

i cant help you. just watch and learn if posible.

Clay Death is a very hard man to bring down anyway. some mtf folks have made their life ambition to go after me at every opportunity.

its quite amusing.

negative. its Fed who has been getting the protection. Fed needs it more these days anyway.

folks Nadal is the man at the U.S. Open. he has learned to play on quicker courts and he has learned to be efficient in the earlier rounds.

with a little but of a luck with the draw today, you can safely conclude that he will fish out the title at Flushing Meadows.

exactly my point. Nalby cannot possibly be a threat to the Clay Monster anymore on any surface. besides, Nadal owes Nalby an ass kicking.
(...)

no escape from death this time for Nalby.

affirmative. a point to be noted indeed. these biyaaaaaatches are older.

Clay Death forgets nothing. Clay Monster was had already accomplished his objectives in that tournament.

he found himself to be totally worn out and spent so he decided to not fully extend himself. it was not worth the risk of possible injury.

Fed and the Federereeeeeesians simply refuse to get out of the denial business. did anybody actually see his interview after his loss last night. he is such a sore loser. a cry baby.

here is a timely question for the board:

Can Fed come back strong in 2009? Is he still capable of winning a couple of slams?

I dont see him taking the U.S. Open this year at all. he is simply out of form and now out of any and all confidence.

Originally Posted by DhammaTiger
Clay Death thanks for posting I came to the conclusion the only one who can help Federer is you with also your sagacious advice.
somebody fire off an e-mail to his manager and tell him to start reading MTF.

is that a compliment or an insult or both?

First you whisper in my ear and then you finish by pissing on my foot.

Clay Monster's Limitations and Why He May Never Be #1
this is going to bother Nadal fans to no end but fear nothing. i am about the biggest Clay Monster fan around and my objective, as always, is to be constructive and NOT destructive. i am obviously concerned and, to some extent, infuriated with him. the talk out of his camp used to be all about Roger. now the talk is all about the competition. both uncle Tony and his manager keep saying that they are more concerned about the competition catching up. well do something about it.

for his part, nadal runs around saying that he is "happy to be #2 for the next 50 years" or how he is just happy that the only person in front of him is the one who is the "best in history".

here is the way i see the dynamics at play. injuries have set him back and kept him from sustained match play and practice. that can keep one from building on something and to keep improving. that said, great champions have to compensate. they have to find a way to overcome their weaknesses.

we have the Serbian Slayer (Djokovic) who strikes on hard courts.

the Clay Monster--and there is only one---owns all the red clay on the planet. he makes death possible for anyone and everyone on clay. no one gets to escape.

my mistake. that said, it does appear to be a mtf custom on the part of a few clowns here to relentlessly attack some posters. and then they wonder why people call them clowns.

one thing about me should be certain. i am all about tennis. i only attack after being attacked and the mods know this. that is what gets me. they know that some people are always engaged in personal attacks against me.

my mistake then. that said, that mirnyi fellow should have been given an infraction to be fair. he did draw first blood and he has called several people idiots here time and again.

in any case, i am finished with your brand of justice. i will see if it gets better here for a week or so. if not, i am gone. i dont need the abuse and i dont need mods to come after me when its the others who do the attacking.

there are plenty of forums who want and need my services. all i do is promote discussions and what i get in return is attacks.

i guess you have learned nothing so far. what is it like to wander in a round, dark room with blindfolds on looking for a black cat that doesnt exist?

worse, he has issued me an infraction for starting that thread. that thread was perfectly legitimate. the method of my making the point of his being on a tear for the last 3 months was creative but clean and intelligent. and posters were willing to discuss Nadal`s rising game.

this is a man who is ate up with hate. worse, he is taking his little duty of moderating too far. he is going out of his way to edit endless posts as well as delete perfectly legitimate threads that seem to generate fair amount of discussion. in short, he cant help butting in and it is constant and excessive.

this is not a professional and fair representation of MTF. this is going too far. this is about somebody who is now simply abusing his litle moderation duty. this will have a very adverse effect on this forum. number of intelligent posters no longer feel like posting here.

I will next make the calls to the owners of this forum to stop this abuse.

From "Why Fed Fell : The Real Story" (thread sadly closed):
-
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7542344&postcount=196
obviously i will take any compliment i can get but my position is always this:

i know that i know nothing. this way, the only way is up. we are all always learning.
-----------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7542317&postcount=190
ok i will try to do better. i realize that i have massive muscles everywhere and really big balls but its sort of good to be human too.

people do attack me and i do get hurt once in while.
--------------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7542225&postcount=180
as i sit here sip my 15 year old single malt scotch and indulge freely in the exuberant excess of my subjecitve propensities, i realize that you may just need to pray for some sense.

thats the worst post i have ever seen. looks like you need some help old sport.
-----------------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7542298&postcount=186
i am not RFK yo. Clay Death does have some feelings.
---------------

And his legendary drones/catch phrases:

pray for death
Federeeeeeeeeesian
one dream scenario: suicide collective
affirmative
i am the greatest visionary
numbers are as cold as death itself
attacking off both wings
two handed backhand over one handed backhand

:worship::worship::worship:

Feel free to add more servings of his wisdom

Since The Return, a new era has begun on MTF:

new delegation was announced by Clay Death the Destroyer, an honorable Admiral has joined to command our navy forces to the North, with one more position to be filled soon, the new army standings are as follows:

Clay Death
the Destroyer
Master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF

General habibko
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the North.

General jonathancrane
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the South.

General JolánGagó
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the West.

General miura
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the East.

vice commander Stupid Dream (Karin)
top military strategist of General habibko of the North

vice commander Betty
top military strategist of General jonathancrane of the South

vice commander infinityfed
top military strategist of General JolánGagó of the West

vice commander Harmless
top military strategist of General miura of the East

Admiral Sapeod
Commander of Naval Forces, Southern front

Admiral *Ljubica*
Commander of Naval Forces, Western front

Admiral ..::Manon::..
Commander of Naval Forces, Northern front

our official motto:

"Mercilessly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on."

memo to opposition: no retreat and no surrender, only pray for death.

the biscuit
12-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Clay Death. :inlove: :hearts:

When is he coming back? :bigclap:

Nathaliia
12-29-2008, 09:46 AM
he reminds me too much of RFK :o

Stensland
12-29-2008, 09:54 AM
one of the funnest posters on mtf, that's for sure. i don't get why anyone would ban him. it's mtf's loss.

the biscuit
12-29-2008, 09:54 AM
CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RFK.

For nicknames like 'Serbian Slayer' alone. :worship: I'm a fan, def. There should've been more of his comparison/Rafa-can-only-be-beaten-if posts in the OP.

federernadalfan
12-29-2008, 09:56 AM
good thread :yeah:
hope he comes back to GM in feb.

finishingmove
12-29-2008, 10:12 AM
too much good stuff to keep track of.

the inexistant black cat in the dark is a nice one.

reggie1
12-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Why was he banned? I've read other people's posts which are blatantly racist, homophobic and just downright horrible and they haven't been banned? I sometiomes wonder what the job description of the mods is? I follow a particular player who has been dogged by gay rumours (he isn't actually gay, a bit of a player with the ladies by all accounts, not that it matters ;)) and some of the things people write about him are shameful and nothing seems to happen to these people? :confused:

Action Jackson
12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
He is a cockchimp, albeit one that provides amusement in its own way.

the biscuit
12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
:D

affirmative. the Clay Monster--the real and true merchant of death on clay and grass--is just tired of being #2. he is going to personally destroy Federer. or anybody else that gets in his way.

in order to make it a decent challenge, he will also start dragging behind a very large dead farm animal on a rope while he plays tennis from now on. some consideration is being given to also have a 176 pound bag of wet cement tied to his back as well.

he is thinking about getting rid of one of his testicles. he wants to be fast like Lance Armstrong.

rumor has it that Nadal has his eyes set on winning the tour de france on a 178 pound mountain bike.

now that is some serious testicular fortitude. as for tennis, he plans to destroy them all with just one nut in order to make it fair.

imitating PD (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7452371&postcount=111):

"unstructured drivel" always more amusing and quite often the truth than the structured drivel carefully devised and designed to hide the inevitible truth and conventional wisdom. just remember that we can all see pretty damn well as to what is really transpiring right before our collective eyes.

just pray for death.

There's more, I'm sure, these are just the ones I remembered from the top of my head. :o I had the right search terms immediately. :o :o

sinaas3
12-29-2008, 11:02 AM
A total AC, but he had his moments. That post about Lance Armstrong... :worship:

scarecrows
12-29-2008, 11:20 AM
he's an idiot.

jonathancrane
12-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Why was he banned? I've read other people's posts which are blatantly racist, homophobic and just downright horrible and they haven't been banned? I sometiomes wonder what the job description of the mods is? I follow a particular player who has been dogged by gay rumours (he isn't actually gay, a bit of a player with the ladies by all accounts, not that it matters ;)) and some of the things people write about him are shameful and nothing seems to happen to these people? :confused:

He insulted a mod.

There's more, I'm sure, these are just the ones I remembered from the top of my head. :o I had the right search terms immediately. :o :o

Thanx, pure gold :worship:

*Ljubica*
12-29-2008, 12:01 PM
He's fine - alive and well :D And will be back here soon enough I'm sure. I :inlove: him!

Exactly :worship:

~*BGT*~
12-29-2008, 04:41 PM
He's alive and well on my other forum :p

jonathancrane
12-29-2008, 04:49 PM
He's alive and well on my other forum :p

What forum?

the biscuit
12-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Please tell us!

Clydey
12-29-2008, 06:52 PM
he reminds me too much of RFK :o

He reminds me of l_mac. It's the blind Rafa love.

Clydey
12-29-2008, 06:56 PM
The only thing that really pissed me off about him is his claim that he came up with the phrase "testicular fortitude".

I say "the only thing", but there were many other things too.

JolánGagó
12-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Greatest poster ever, testicular fortitude by the tons. Huge temporary loss for MTF, I can't wait to see him back on March 1.

Thanos
12-29-2008, 10:06 PM
great appreciation thread it was needed

q.j.
12-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Clay Death is love.

Winnipeg
12-29-2008, 10:39 PM
is it confirmed that he will be coming back in February ???

q.j.
12-29-2008, 10:51 PM
affirmative.

Winnipeg
12-29-2008, 10:54 PM
nice, best poster EVER !!!

~*BGT*~
12-30-2008, 12:26 AM
What forum?

Please tell us!

t*ennis4you.com His name is hercules. He even has the same avatar. :rolls: Remove the *

Mimi
12-30-2008, 02:17 AM
i don't understand why if clay death was banned because he opened a thread to criticise the mods, why Linkmage who did the same (and under the suspicious of lying) is all right?:confused:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=135064

GlennMirnyi
12-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Just when you think people can't be any more idiotic...

They open a thread on the memory of freaking ClownDeath.

You never cease to amaze me, people.

Mimi
12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
thanks for your good rep wacked82, I am fine, just a bit busy with work, so don't post much these days :wavey:
great appreciation thread it was needed

~*BGT*~
12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Here's a message from CD himself

memo: no retreat and no surrender. pray only for death.

WOW :worship:

Mimi
12-30-2008, 02:40 AM
:lol: you defeated him in straight sets in ACC competition, so don't complain any more :lol:

bad gambler
12-30-2008, 02:43 AM
Clay Death is that you?

fast_clay
12-30-2008, 02:58 AM
wat

Nathaliia
12-30-2008, 03:18 AM
Wow, Danielle is the medium between CD and MTF

Thanos
12-30-2008, 04:29 AM

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee62/nafishasan60/NoRetreatNoSurrender1986.jpg

scarecrows
12-30-2008, 04:55 AM

looks like vacations havent increased the small number of his neurones

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 05:00 AM
i don't understand why if clay death was banned because he opened a thread to criticise the mods, why Linkmage who did the same (and under the suspicious of lying) is all right?:confused:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=135064

:baby:

Go back to fangirling Nadull, clown.

:lol: you defeated him in straight sets in ACC competition, so don't complain any more :lol:

:confused: :retard:

Clown Death wasn't in the ACC. He would have won in 24 straight sets if he was allowed to participate.

Thanos
12-30-2008, 05:15 AM

Clown Death wasn't in the ACC. He would have won in 24 straight sets if he was allowed to participate.

oi!!!!!!!!!!! dont call mimi a clown :mad::fiery::boxing::armed:

just because you have poodle hair doesn't mean you can develop a attitude problem.

Mimi
12-30-2008, 05:16 AM
sorry, I was voted out in round one of ACC while you went far :wavey:

go back to v-cashing, clown :wavey:

I knew that CD was not allowed to participate in acc, was just joking, sorry that you didn't get it

Mimi
12-30-2008, 05:18 AM
thanks a lot wacked82 :hug::yippee:

Ivanatis
12-30-2008, 05:18 AM
I have to say most of his posts were that bizarre that I had to smile from time to time as well.:D So I also think that there were/are worse people around here. Don't know of course what happened behind the scenes.

Arkulari
12-30-2008, 05:20 AM
link: mimi is cool, she's not a nadaltard clown, she's actually very very nice and I like her a lot :hug:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 05:21 AM
oi!!!!!!!!!!! dont call mimi a clown :mad::fiery::boxing::armed:

just because you have poodle hair doesn't mean you can develop a attitude problem.

She attacked me first saying I should be banned. I was just defending myself. :shrug:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 05:22 AM
link: mimi is cool, she's not a nadaltard clown, she's actually very very nice and I like her a lot :hug:

She was not nice to me saying I should be banned. :awww:

Arkulari
12-30-2008, 05:38 AM
she's playful but never really meant any harm, you have been insulted and treated worse by others in this forum :lol: ;)

still, we love you dear argie vcash obssesed boy :hug:

Mimi
12-30-2008, 05:40 AM
I was just stating my opinion, actually some one told me to report your thread to the mods, but i refrained and just state my opinion here

Thanos
12-30-2008, 05:47 AM
She attacked me first saying I should be banned. I was just defending myself. :shrug:

She was just questioning the motives of the mods. They used the excuse that claydeath insulted the mods that why he got banned. In reality they were just looking for excuse to ban him just like jaap.

mtf keeps eating my post! :mad:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 05:52 AM
she's playful but never really meant any harm, you have been insulted and treated worse by others in this forum :lol: ;)

still, we love you dear argie vcash obssesed boy :hug:

Thanks, dear. :kiss:
Well, you seem to like the vcash a little bit too. I'm sure you got those 50k by voting Pfloyd. :p

I was just stating my opinion, didn't you also ask for the banning of some other posters? actually some one told me to report your thread to the mods, but i refrained and just state my opinion here

Nope.

The mods have already seen my thread. It was closed by an admin so they are fully aware of it. Who was the poster who told you that? :armed:

Why do you want me banned, though? What did I do to you? :sad:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 05:53 AM
She was just questioning the motives of the mods. They used the excuse that claydeath insulted the mods that why he got banned. In reality they were just looking for excuse to ban him just like jaap.

mtf keeps eating my post! :mad:

I never insulted the mods. :shrug:

Mimi
12-30-2008, 06:04 AM
i did not ask for you to be banned, i was just questioning as to why it seems that the mods are adopting different treatments to posters towards more or less the same incident, i think by calling them racists etc, if not considered insulting, at least not nice

Thanks, dear. :kiss:
Well, you seem to like the vcash a little bit too. I'm sure you got those 50k by voting Pfloyd. :p

Nope.

The mods have already seen my thread. It was closed by an admin so they are fully aware of it. Who was the poster who told you that? :armed:

Why do you want me banned, though? What did I do to you? :sad:

Mimi
12-30-2008, 06:09 AM
thanks a lot wacked82 and Mrsfedex, I am not that nice, I have many defects :hug:

Thanos
12-30-2008, 06:11 AM
I never insulted the mods. :shrug:

Denial is such a great state of mind.

"I don't like the corrupt mods in this forum" does this ring a bell.

Plus your thread asking to talk to the main system administrator. Many posters on here asked for you to be banned, I nor mimi weren't one of them.

If have to reinstate the original statement that was suggested by mimi were. Claydeath was treated unfairly and was banned for a lame excuse, while the exact same crime was committed by you (even if you dont want to admit or not) nothing occurred hence showing mods here are extremely biased.

Mimi
12-30-2008, 06:14 AM
thats what I was thinking, my bad English didn't help, thanks :angel:

Plus your thread asking to talk to the main system administrator. Many posters on here asked for you to be banned, I nor mimi weren't one of them.

If have to reinstate the original statement that was suggested by mimi were. Claydeath was treated unfairly and was banned for a lame excuse, while the exact same crime was committed by you (even if you dont want to admit or not) nothing occurred hence showing mods here are extremely biased.

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 06:16 AM
Why Clown Death was banned:

Temporary

Clay Death - 6 months starting 28th August 2008 for causing forum disruptions by openly insulting moderators after repeated warnings and previously being suspended for the same offence.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Happy now?

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 06:19 AM
i did not ask for you to be banned, i was just questioning as to why it seems that the mods are adopting different treatments to posters towards more or less the same incident, i think by calling them racists etc, if not considered insulting, at least not nice

To me calling someone a racist is not an insult, but whatever.

Ok, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry. :sad:

Thanos
12-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Why Clown Death was banned:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Happy now?

no i won't be happy until you show me your poodle hair hehehee :).

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 06:21 AM

Calling someone a corrupt isn't an insult to me either. Plus it was one of the admins here who changed my username, I can't change it myself. :shrug:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 06:25 AM
no i won't be happy until you show me your poodle hair hehehee :).

Well, I don't have that pic anymore cause I deleted it and now I have short hair. The pic was horrible anyways. :o

Nathaliia
12-30-2008, 06:25 AM
Mimi is a Nadulltard what doesn't make her less nice, and Clay Death was not in the ACC because he was banned.

Hope this helps :wavey:

Mimi
12-30-2008, 06:31 AM
as far as I know, CD was banned immediately after he made a thread to complain about the mods for the first time, this "repeated warnings" is for his second ban

anyway, its the strange decision of the mods, not your fault

its ok, there is always misunderstanding happened

I leave the thread now to let it stay on topic, peace :angel:

To me calling someone a racist is not an insult, but whatever.

Ok, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry. :sad:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 06:37 AM
as far as I know, CD was banned immediately after he made a thread to complain about the mods for the first time, this "repeated warnings" is for his second ban

anyway, its the strange decision of the mods, not your fault

Well, they did something far worse than banning me. They took away my 200000 vCash. :sad:

jonathancrane
12-30-2008, 08:26 AM
t*ennis4you.com His name is hercules. He even has the same avatar. :rolls: Remove the *

Thank you, i'll take a look

Envious, Gugu? :p

Too big :worship:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee62/nafishasan60/NoRetreatNoSurrender1986.jpg

:haha:

Mimi is a Nadulltard what doesn't make her less nice, and Clay Death was not in the ACC because he was banned.

Yes, Mimi is nice. Maybe the only nice Nadulltard on MTF

zeleni
12-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Mighty Clay Death will rise soon.:bounce::bigclap::drive:

Stensland
12-30-2008, 05:20 PM
i just hope he's not gone forever. i'd be really disappointed if the mods banned him permanently. people came to mtf just to read his prose.

Mimi
01-03-2009, 03:03 AM
I just met clay death in the other tennis forum and he wanted to say his hello to all his friends at MTF. He wish you all a very happy new year.:aparty::yippee::lol::woohoo::hug::bigclap:

finishingmove
01-03-2009, 03:10 AM
I just met clay death in the other tennis forum and he wanted to say his hello to all his friends at MTF. He wish you all a very happy new year.:aparty::yippee::lol::woohoo::hug::bigclap:

:hug:

happy new year to clay death as well, may he return soon to show us the light. :lol:

Mimi
01-03-2009, 03:13 AM
:hug::bigclap: you also show us the light during his absence

:hug:

happy new year to clay death as well, may he return soon to show us the light. :lol:

jonathancrane
01-03-2009, 08:31 AM

Good news Mimi, thank you
We wish the same to him :hug:

jonathancrane
01-11-2009, 11:14 AM
i have a far better understanding of the game than you will have ever have clown. i did enough explaining in my own words. that didnt work on numbskulls like you so i posted a few articles that said the same thing but slightly differently so people like you could see the light.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7040082&postcount=58

---------------

this is america. why limit freedom of speech in any form. also is this NOT a bloody discussion forum.

what you people really have a problem with is the fact that we are talking about Djokovic and secondly with the fact the Clay Death always speaks the truth and tells it like it is.

truth just bothers the hell out of people.

they closed that "2 handed back hand thread" because it was a million pages long and i had soundly defeated everyone. it was almost too easy.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7040067&postcount=55
--------------

i never lie *****. the guy i beat was Donnie Leacraft from LSU. and yes he had superb baseling game with a solid 2 hander while i had was armed with a one handed backhand. and it was more than just once and on hard courts. it was also in practice and not in any tournaments. and not clay where i have never lost a singles match.

as for playing you, it would prove nothing. why the bloody hell would i want to play a clueless ***** who is good for nothing but cheap shots and insults. i dont even bother to piss on people like you.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7040132&postcount=70
-----------

you are solid poster. there is no need to argue. why argue with those who are willing to look away from the single greatest innovation in the history of the sport.

i will just hope that it all alights upon you somehow. i give up.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7040360&postcount=82
----------

no matter how you slice it, the efficiency, power, control, and the consistency of the 2 hander is simply inescapable.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7045597&postcount=126

habibko
01-25-2009, 03:55 AM
CD sends another message to MTF! "say my hello to all at mtf."

he also says he can't wait for his return :banana:

tennizen
01-25-2009, 03:45 PM
CD:worship:

marcRD
01-25-2009, 05:04 PM
One thing I remember about this guy is giving a whole new meaning to the word "affirmative", almost anything I wrote he replied with "affirmative" and then twisted whatever I had said to fit into his ideas about tennis.

habibko
01-25-2009, 09:02 PM
One thing I remember about this guy is giving a whole new meaning to the word "affirmative", almost anything I wrote he replied with "affirmative" and then twisted whatever I had said to fit into his ideas about tennis.

thats CD's art of death :worship:

jonathancrane
01-25-2009, 10:19 PM
CD sends another message to MTF! "say my hello to all at mtf."

he also says he can't wait for his return :banana:

:worship:

March 1st is the day of the return.

habibko
01-25-2009, 11:05 PM

March 1st is the day of the return.

his third Advent, he is already cooler than Jesus :worship:

I thought it's February 28th?

~*BGT*~
01-26-2009, 12:34 AM
It is Feb 28

jonathancrane
01-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Yes, it's Feb 28th, my mistake

q.j.
02-08-2009, 02:38 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/mcgif5.jpg

jonathancrane
02-08-2009, 02:51 PM

Tankman
02-08-2009, 08:02 PM

I'm here to pay my respects :p

Tankman
02-08-2009, 08:03 PM
his third Advent, he is already cooler than Jesus :worship:

I thought it's February 28th?

:lol: no he's not :p

habibko
02-15-2009, 06:50 AM
loved the pic :haha: 2 weeks left ;)

~*BGT*~
02-17-2009, 05:40 AM
11 days :banana:

JolánGagó
02-17-2009, 06:50 AM
i just can't wait

http://www.gamedaycountdown.net/countdown.gif

~*BGT*~
02-17-2009, 03:26 PM
This is his latest message:

i like my freinds there bgt. yourself included.

tell them that i look forward to our reunion. i have missed them all.

there are some really cool people there.

later foxy bgt.

habibko
02-18-2009, 09:14 AM
we are looking forward to the reunion too and missed him too :worship:

viva la CD!

jonathancrane
02-18-2009, 10:20 AM
On Feb 28th...

http://anticivrecords.googlepages.com/pfd.jpg/pfd-full.jpg

habibko
02-18-2009, 10:54 AM
:haha: :yeah:

Mimi
02-19-2009, 04:33 AM
:lol::bigclap::woohoo::haha::bigclap: great photos, every one, lets wish he will control his temper a bit and his stay will be long lasting this time :yippee:

Sapeod
02-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Only a week and a bit to go. Clay Death, Welcome back...in a week.

~*BGT*~
02-25-2009, 04:51 AM
3 days :p

tennizen
02-26-2009, 04:45 PM
2 days?

Ivanatis
02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
anybody has him in MSN or so? maybe he forgot or doesn't even intend to return:confused:

tennizen
02-26-2009, 05:17 PM
anybody has him in MSN or so? maybe he forgot or doesn't even intend to return:confused:

Message from CDeath himself

i like my freinds there bgt. yourself included.

tell them that i look forward to our reunion. i have missed them all.

there are some really cool people there.

later foxy bgt.

scarecrows
02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
can it be more pathetic?

the guy gets banned from a forum for being an idiot and for 6 months he waits forward to go back again there

jonathancrane
02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Why pathetic? He wants to show us the light. He's a preacher, a wiser, a genius

scarecrows
02-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I thought he would give up after being so mizundastood

Byrd
02-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Find it funny that all the people here loving off CD's dick are going to be complaining about him 1 month down the line.

habibko
02-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Find it funny that all the people here loving off CD's dick are going to be complaining about him 1 month down the line.

thats the beauty of it :inlove: ;)

nah I never complained, and I don't think anyone here would complain except those who are already complaining in this thread :D

zeleni
02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Why pathetic? He wants to show us the light. He's a preacher, a wiser, a genius

Yes, he is.:yeah:

Dougie
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Yes, he is.:yeah:

He definitely is. And he´s a funny guy to disagree with!

JolánGagó
02-26-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't see the pathetism anywhere. Some people don't like him, among them the mods so he was banned. Lots of people like him. Why should he care about his hatas' opinion? :shrug:

scarecrows
02-26-2009, 08:40 PM
crying on another forum because he was banned = pathetic

jonathancrane
02-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Clay Death NEVER cries
He only prays for death a bit, but NEVER cries

Aurora
02-26-2009, 08:52 PM
2 days?
affirmative. this thread is all about generating and promoting a discussion about a particular subject that the original poster is interested in.

has nothing to do with bashing anybody.:cool:

habibko
02-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Clay Death NEVER cries
He only prays for death a bit, but NEVER cries

I just tried to use all of my vast powers of imagination to imagine CD crying....

affirmative, Clay Death NEVER cries :worship:

l_mac
02-26-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't see the pathetism anywhere. Some people don't like him, among them the mods so he was banned. Lots of people like him. Why should he care about his hatas' opinion? :shrug:

:rolls:

Can't wait for all the fabulous new threads of ground breaking analysis :worship:

JolánGagó
02-26-2009, 11:51 PM
:rolls:

Can't wait for all the fabulous new threads of ground breaking analysis :worship:

Wait? As if there weren't any right now :rolleyes:

habibko
02-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Wait? As if there weren't any right now :rolleyes:

which reminds me, is ruanz banned again?

Mimi
02-28-2009, 01:40 AM
why? he is not that really bad, ruanz just posted a bit too much:p
which reminds me, is ruanz banned again?

Mimi
02-28-2009, 01:50 AM
well, it seems that deep down inside you are his fans, otherwise you wouldn't visit the other forum to check on him ;):p
crying on another forum because he was banned = pathetic

Thanos
02-28-2009, 02:24 AM
well, it seems that deep down inside you are his fans, otherwise you wouldn't visit the other forum to check on him ;):p

boom! belushi gets owned :lol:

Action Jackson
02-28-2009, 02:43 AM

When are you marrying him?

Mimi
02-28-2009, 02:44 AM
hello wacked82, wish you have a nice weekend:wavey:

Mimi
02-28-2009, 02:46 AM
after Gaudio won the FO again:wavey:
When are you marrying him?

~Maya~
02-28-2009, 02:51 AM
CD coming back :D

Albop
02-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Ban the idiot already please.

scarecrows
02-28-2009, 06:15 AM

no need to, BGT was giving frequent updates

habibko
02-28-2009, 06:37 AM
no need to, BGT was giving frequent updates

had BGT not given frequent updates, there would have been a need to no? ;) ;) ;)

heartbroken
02-28-2009, 07:34 AM
I am new here, so I'm not so familiar with the person known as Clay Death.

Do I also need to be on the lookout for Hard Death, Grass Death, and Carpet Death? :)

~*BGT*~
02-28-2009, 02:41 PM
I think he won't be back til IW. The rest of these 500 tournies are MM to him.

JolánGagó
02-28-2009, 02:47 PM
after Gaudio won the FO again:wavey:

shotgun
02-28-2009, 03:08 PM
I think he won't be back til IW. The rest of these 500 tournies at MM to him.

A true tennis fan. :worship:

jonathancrane
02-28-2009, 04:54 PM

That's really disappointing

:sad:

l_mac
02-28-2009, 04:56 PM

He will surely be back to bump some old threads and maybe start a new one about Fed's decline and lack of spine.

It is a shame you aren't a premium member. I have some other Clay Death graphics you could use as a sig. :tears:

scarecrows
02-28-2009, 05:03 PM
He will surely be back to bump some old threads and maybe start a new one about Fed's decline and lack of spine.

It is a shame you aren't a premium member. I have some other Clay Death graphics you could use as a sig. :tears:

gibe me one

l_mac
02-28-2009, 05:08 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/ClayDeathReturn2.png

l_mac
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/ClayDeath3.jpg

habibko
02-28-2009, 08:10 PM
absolutely brilliant Linda, I see you have a secret crush on the guy ;) :angel:

shotgun
02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
I am new here, so I'm not so familiar with the person known as Clay Death.

Do I also need to be on the lookout for Hard Death, Grass Death, and Carpet Death? :)

Well, carpet as a surface is dead indeed, so unlike the other ones Carpet Death would be an username to actually make sense. ;)

zeleni
02-28-2009, 11:14 PM
The day has come! At last Clay Death is free!

We shall wait for him devotedly.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 02:32 AM
The day has come! At last Clay Death is free!

We shall wait for him devotedly.

thank you friend. its good to be back. i have missed so many of you obviously. i see Linda is at her level best with her creativity. awesome stuff.

~Maya~
03-01-2009, 02:34 AM
thank you friend. its good to be back. i have missed so many of you obviously. i see Linda is at her level best with her creativity. awesome stuff.

:speakles::D :hug:

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 02:36 AM

some great stuff here. its good to be back. jonathancrane you are the best. thank you for the kind words.

Habibko is as cool as they come also. my sincere thanks to all of you for being kind and thoughtful.

habibko
03-01-2009, 03:02 AM
some great stuff here. its good to be back. jonathancrane you are the best. thank you for the kind words.

Habibko is as cool as they come also. my sincere thanks to all of you for being kind and thoughtful.

http://www.cristiandarie.ro/BalloonShop/ProductImages/16558p.jpg

it's so good to see you here CD! you have been missed! :D

so how do you reflect on the past 6 months? what has changed in Clay Death? shall we start praying for death? :devil: :worship:

JolánGagó
03-01-2009, 04:44 AM
http://www.ext.vt.edu/news/images/5967234.jpg

Justice has been restored, a shameful Era has come to its end.

jonathancrane
03-01-2009, 06:33 AM

Welcome back master.
We're waiting for your deep analysis of matches and players.

Bascule
03-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Welcome back, Big Boy!!!!:D

vucina
03-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I hope your logic hasn't lost its sharpness C Death. But I must warn you, this place is full of your enemies. Fedtards are cornered and wounded, and in such situations, even pansies are dangerous.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 01:47 PM
I hope your logic hasn't lost its sharpness C Death. But I must warn you, this place is full of your enemies. Fedtards are cornered and wounded, and in such situations, even pansies are dangerous.

overcoming enemies and overrunning them at the same time is my business old sport.

thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 01:48 PM
http://www.ext.vt.edu/news/images/5967234.jpg

Justice has been restored, a shameful Era has come to its end.

justice will be restored. thanks old freind JolanGago. it nice to be back among friends again.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.cristiandarie.ro/BalloonShop/ProductImages/16558p.jpg

it's so good to see you here CD! you have been missed! :D

so how do you reflect on the past 6 months? what has changed in Clay Death? shall we start praying for death? :devil: :worship:

i will give it some thought habibko. it is definitely good to back.

i see prima trolla is already sharpening her toungue and her pencils. let the hapless, aimless, totally mindless verbal attacks begin.

Johnny Groove
03-01-2009, 01:58 PM
CD, it sucks you weren't here to see Nadal take the Australian.

Can't wait to see your work in GM again :lol:

Andi-M
03-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Welcome back CD you've been missed :D

TMJordan
03-01-2009, 02:43 PM
I missed you man. Welcome back.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 02:44 PM

its good to be back Blaze but a thought just occured to me. check this out:

every time they ban me, he wins another slam. maybe i will force them to ban me again so he can win the U.S Open.

i am quite convinced that he is taking Roland Garros and Wimbledon again this year. that is a done deal in my book.

later.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 02:45 PM
I missed you man. Welcome back.

missed you too.

thanks for the welcome.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Welcome back CD you've been missed :D

thanks. glad to be here among friends again.

*Ljubica*
03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
CD - welcome back :hug: It's good to have you back here. I don't really post on GM, but I do read there and I always enjoy your work :)

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Welcome back, Big Boy!!!!:D

thanks Bascule. i am liking that avatar already. can you show more?

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 03:06 PM
CD - welcome back :hug: It's good to have you back here. I don't really post on GM, but I do read there and I always enjoy your work :)

thanks a lot Ljubica. i appreciate the warm welcome.

Guy Haines
03-01-2009, 04:20 PM
A two-handed welcome back(hand), Clay Death.

habibko
03-01-2009, 04:32 PM
i will give it some thought habibko. it is definitely good to back.

i see prima trolla is already sharpening her toungue and her pencils. let the hapless, aimless, totally mindless verbal attacks begin.

isn't that amazing? doing that to a fellow Fed fan? :shrug:

I have no problem if PD was taking on my opinion but resorting to personal attacks is very cheap, I know how you felt now CD, but as one wise man once said: "gather all the books written to criticize you and put them on the ground and stand on them, you will become as much higher as they will lift you".

with this logic, you are standing on a mountain CD :worship:

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 05:04 PM
isn't that amazing? doing that to a fellow Fed fan? :shrug:

I have no problem if PD was taking on my opinion but resorting to personal attacks is very cheap, I know how you felt now CD, but as one wise man once said: "gather all the books written to criticize you and put them on the ground and stand on them, you will become as much higher as they will lift you".

with this logic, you are standing on a mountain CD :worship:

its hate that guides prima trolla. that much is clear enough Habibko.

i am a little smarter now. now i will welcome prima trolla`s attacks and even look forward to them. it just weakens her platform and her position further.

mockery and cheap ridicule is a the very last refuge of the hapless fools. its also a cheap delight of a fickle mind.

Clay Death
03-01-2009, 05:05 PM
A two-handed welcome back(hand), Clay Death.

thanks for the kind welcome Guy Haines.

Bascule
03-01-2009, 06:21 PM
thanks Bascule. i am liking that avatar already. can you show more?

Of course, CD, I can show more.;)

q.j.
03-01-2009, 08:09 PM
hey CD nice to see you here again
hopefully for a much longer time
wanted to say some more but a person that's probably one of your sincerest fans here already said it for me :)

:lol::bigclap::woohoo::haha::bigclap: lets wish he will control his temper a bit and his stay will be long lasting this time :yippee:

again ,welcome back

LinkMage
03-01-2009, 08:57 PM

It sucks he wasn't here to see Fed take the US Open either. :p

Clay Death
03-02-2009, 02:16 AM
hey CD nice to see you here again
hopefully for a much longer time
wanted to say some more but a person that's probably one of your sincerest fans here already said it for me :)

again ,welcome back

thank you so much for the kind welcome.

Clay Death
03-02-2009, 02:17 AM
It sucks he wasn't here to see Fed take the US Open either. :p

great tournament by Fed. he really put it together for that one.

miura
03-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Welcome back CD =D

Clay Death
03-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Welcome back CD =D

thanks miura for the nice welcome.

jonathancrane
03-06-2009, 08:21 AM
are you sure you are at the right place? try clowns dot com or jokers dot com and see if that works for you. also i thought i gave you an assignment the other day. get to work on it NOW.

Sharp as ever :worship:

jonathancrane
03-11-2009, 05:27 PM
a relatively excellent guess. i did teach economics at a major university here in the States a while back when i was bored and needed to get my hands on some college babes. nice gig if you can pull it off.

Who is the man behind Clay Death? We want to know more about you, master :worship:

JolánGagó
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Hey, Im stealing this for my sig if you don't mind:

he kills, conquers, and rules anything that he rests his eyes on. the warrior king of tennis knows no bounds and has no limits.

habibko
03-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Who is the man behind Clay Death? We want to know more about you, master :worship:

I second that :worship:

miura
03-11-2009, 10:12 PM
What do you reckon of Gulbis' performances lately CD?

MalwareDie
03-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Boooooo. This thread shouldn't exist.

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Hey, Im stealing this for my sig if you don't mind:

he kills, conquers, and rules anything that he rests his eyes on. the warrior king of tennis knows no bounds and has no limits.

by all means. glad to help anyway i can. go right ahead and enjoy.

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 04:56 AM
What do you reckon of Gulbis' performances lately CD?

1. great talent. has all the shots and a rocket serve. one weakness that i see is at the forecourt where he lacks the quickness, anticipatio, and the confidence.

2. biggest liability is the mind. he loses concentration easily and also doesnt have the patience required for smart, tactical point construction.

3. may not be as driven as some of the others. dad is filthy rich. Gulbis takes his own private jet to the tournaments.

4. needs a good coach and a lot of work.

habibko
03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Clay Death's comment on Federer/Cahill not working out

Cahill: make good use of the drop shot. drop shot the hell out of him. he is not so confident at the net.

Fed: Cant do that. i must respect his speed.

Cahill: to hell with "respect".

Fed: I dont understand.

Cahill: "respect" is his thing. he respects even bricks if he comes across them. you just worry about making him come to the net.

Fed: but his massive physique scares the hell out of me. I cant even sleep at night as it is.

Cahill: i am out. you are on your own beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch.

instant classic :worship: :haha:

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Clay Death
Cahill: make good use of the drop shot. drop shot the hell out of him. he is not so confident at the net.

Fed: Cant do that. i must respect his speed.

Cahill: to hell with "respect".

Fed: I dont understand.

Cahill: "respect" is his thing. he respects even bricks if he comes across them. you just worry about making him come to the net.

Fed: but his massive physique scares the hell out of me. I cant even sleep at night as it is.

Cahill: i am out. you are on your own beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch.
:lol: :haha: Good one CD. You da best. :yeah:

habibko
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
we have an announcement guys, Clay Death have delegated his 4 Supreme Generals of MTF:

General Tennizen, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the East.

General JolánGagó, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the West.

General habibko, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the North.

General jonathancrane, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the South.

habibko
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
new delegation announcement from CD the DeathMaster:

V. Commander Sapeod , the Vice Commander and the top Military Advisor to the 4 Generals.

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 04:23 PM
:lol: :haha: Good one CD. You da best. :yeah:

thanks captain Sapeod, the great military advisor to the 4 generals.

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 04:24 PM
we have an announcement guys, Clay Death have delegated his 4 Supreme Generals of MTF:

General Tennizen, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the East.

General JolánGagó, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the West.

General habibko, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the North.

General jonathancrane, the Supreme Commander of the armies of the South.

4 of the greatest generals in all of 50,000 documented years of history.

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
new delegation announcement from CD the DeathMaster:

Captain Sapeod , the great Military Advisor to the 4 Generals.

:D Orar por muerte! :rocker2:

Clay Death
03-12-2009, 09:10 PM
:D Orar por muerte! :rocker2:

you were handed a promotion by one of the generals you serve. you are now the vice commander and the top military advisor to all 4 generals.

habibko
03-12-2009, 09:14 PM
you were handed a promotion by one of the generals you serve. you are now the vice commander and the top military advisor to all 4 generals.

done :yeah:

Sapeod
03-12-2009, 09:52 PM
I feel enlightened :angel: Post with honour amigos. :yeah:

habibko
03-13-2009, 04:22 PM
a new brilliant imitation of prima donna by CD:

prima trolla is all about "idle chatter". i am just waiting for prima trolla to try to impress us with some unusual composition of english. it might start out something like this:

"as i routinely indulge in the somewhat protracted, if not entirely elongated and stretched to the limit, exhuberant excess of my subjective propensities, i cannot help but wonder what went wrong with the Fed/Cahill relationship. i also continued to be perplexed, to no end, as to why this bloody thread is still open".--prima trolla.

too good :worship: :haha:

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 06:43 PM

prima trolla must learn that in order to earn respect, one must give/offer proper respect. and one must be thoughtful, kind, and reasonable.

absent that, there is no escape from the most ruthless destroyers like me.

once i put together the fundamentals of sustained acceleration, i become essentially untouchable. oh wait. i am beginning to sound like prima trolla.

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 06:47 PM

thanks General Habibko but if the truth be told, my english is not as good as prima trolla`s. it may have to do with the fact that i speak 5 other languages. english was never my first language.

habibko
03-13-2009, 06:54 PM
thanks General Habibko but if the truth be told, my english is not as good as prima trolla`s. it may have to do with the fact that i speak 5 other languages. english was never my first language.

English isn't my first language either, my mother language is actually Arabic, and I speak a little from a number of other languages including Japanese due to my frequent travels :D

5 languages!! wow thats amazing :worship: which are they? I think I heard that you spoke a little Sanskrit before.

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 07:11 PM
English isn't my first language either, my mother language is actually Arabic, and I speak a little from a number of other languages including Japanese due to my frequent travels :D

5 languages!! wow thats amazing :worship: which are they? I think I heard that you spoke a little Sanskrit before.

arabic is tough. impressive.

i speak, read, and write hindi, panjabi, sanskrit, french, english, and urdu. my french is a little rusty as i studied the language 10 years ago and never used it.

would like to learn spanish next.

jonathancrane
03-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Are you from India, master?

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Are you from India, master?

northern india to be exact but i am an american. i am a sikh warrior-saint.

good to see you around General Jonathancrane the supreme commander of the armies to the south.

jonathancrane
03-13-2009, 07:54 PM
northern india to be exact but i am an american. i am a sikh warrior-saint.

good to see you around General Jonathancrane the supreme commander of the armies to the south.

I found a pic of you, hehe

http://fateh.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/Register.nsf/Files/Poster/$file/AmericanSikhWarriorDefendingFreedom.jpg

Sapeod
03-13-2009, 09:06 PM

i speak, read, and write hindi, panjabi, sanskrit, french, english, and urdu. my french is a little rusty as i studied the language 10 years ago and never used it.

Cool :worship: I know English :lol: and a fair amount of Gaelic. I am learning French in school. I know about one word from German, Italian, Spanish, Polish etc.

Sapeod
03-13-2009, 09:07 PM

http://fateh.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/Register.nsf/Files/Poster/$file/AmericanSikhWarriorDefendingFreedom.jpg
I thought CD never let the public see him. Is this picture genuine, General of the South :confused: ;)

habibko
03-13-2009, 09:08 PM
ताकि मास्टर प्रभावशाली है :worship: सचमुच हमारी सर्वोच्च योद्धा के लायक:D

habibko
03-13-2009, 09:29 PM

if you can read and write Urdo, does that mean you can read my siggy here CD? :bounce:

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 11:19 PM

holy smoke General Jonathancrane. where did you find this? too cool. sikhs are renowned warriors throughout history.

good stuff. thanks.

Clay Death
03-13-2009, 11:26 PM
if you can read and write Urdo, does that mean you can read my siggy here CD? :bounce:

i am more rusty than i thought. it was about 25 years ago that last used this language. its amazing how much you forget if you never apply it.

i used to write my dad letters in urdu when i was a little kid about 7 or 8 years old. i was in Karachi, Pakistan a few years back and got a chance to speak it. lot of the folks there also speak panjabi.

habibko
03-13-2009, 11:31 PM
i am more rusty than i thought. it was about 25 years ago that last used this language. its amazing how much you forget if you never apply it.

i used to write my dad letters in urdu when i was a little kid about 7 or 8 years old. i was in Karachi, Pakistan a few years back and got a chance to speak it. lot of the folks there also speak panjabi.

thats really cool, my dad goes to India frequently, I've never been to that part of the world myself :sad: but I have been to so many places: Japan, Austria, France, England, Egypt and Spain to name a few.

I wish to go to the US one day, surprising I have never been there in my life yet! but it's quite a hard time for an Arab to go there these days I guess..

if I came to Florida will you meet up with me CD? :D ;)

Clay Death
03-14-2009, 12:22 AM
I thought CD never let the public see him. Is this picture genuine, General of the South :confused: ;)

yes it is vice commander Sapeod.

Sapeod
03-14-2009, 12:23 AM
yes it is vice commander Sapeod.
:eek: Revelations here on MTF.

jonathancrane
03-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Clay Death is not the man anybody would want to mess with in person. once out at a safari in the jungles of southeastern India, i was viciously bit by not one but 2 large cobras.

it was simply a terrible terrible sight. watching both cobras just curl up and die.

rapper 50 sent might have been struck down by 11 bullets and lived to tell about it. i had it a lot worse as a 6 year old.

Clay Death
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM

old Julio in that avi. very cool. he has talent to burn.

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 03:51 PM
:eek: Revelations here on MTF.

General Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north:

lets promote vice commander Sapeod.

his new title: General Sapeod, the supreme commander of the armies to the east. he has proven worthy in battle and is wise way beyond his years.

congratulations General Sapeod, the supreme commander of the armies to the east.

JolánGagó
03-20-2009, 05:13 PM
I welcome the promotion, Great Master of the Four Armies.

Byrd
03-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Sikh Warrior, hmmm doubt it.

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I welcome the promotion, Great Master of the Four Armies.

affirmative great general JolanGago, the supreme commander of the armies to the west.

shotgun
03-20-2009, 06:03 PM
So you're a desi guy just like RFK. Hmmm.

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Sikh Warrior, hmmm doubt it.

born in Northern India as a sikh warrior. a sikh is more than a warrior. the word Sikh means a desciple. he is a warrior-saint. warrior at heart and a saint in deeds and with a relentless courage of a lion.

i learned my skills in swordsmanship and the like at age 3. still have my first sword.

nothing more really needs to be said here.

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 06:50 PM
So you're a desi guy just like RFK. Hmmm.

i know RFK and i know of his great visionary skills. i had no idea he was a northern indian sikh.

habibko
03-20-2009, 07:11 PM
the great master of the 4 generals have spoken, these are the ranks after the new promotion, only those who can only live through battle are truly worthy of it, congratulations General Sapeod :yeah:

General Sapeod

General JolánGagó

General habibko

General jonathancrane

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:14 PM
born in Northern India as a sikh warrior. a sikh is more than a warrior. the word Sikh means a desciple. he is a warrior-saint. warrior at heart and a saint in deeds and with a relentless courage of a lion.

i learned my skills in swordsmanship and the like at age 3. still have my first sword.

nothing more really needs to be said here.

No it's just funny when people who like to troll around all day on a forum get put in the same boat as people like Guru Gobind Singh, Bhagat Singh, etc, it kind of makes the term look a bit haggard eh?

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 07:29 PM
No it's just funny when people who like to troll around all day on a forum get put in the same boat as people like Guru Gobind Singh, Bhagat Singh, etc, it kind of makes the term look a bit haggard eh?

if that is your impression, i am afraid i really cant help you. you may move on.

even if i call that ignorance on your part, i would be being generous.

Sapeod
03-20-2009, 07:31 PM
General Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north:

lets promote vice commander Sapeod.

his new title: General Sapeod, the supreme commander of the armies to the east. he has proven worthy in battle and is wise way beyond his years.

congratulations General Sapeod, the supreme commander of the armies to the east.
I thank you Master of the four armies :worship:

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:32 PM
if that is your impression, i am afraid i really cant help you. you may move on.

even if i call that ignorance on your part, i would be being generous.

To-mato Toma-to, at the end of the day, your not even close to being a warrior, bit of a joke.

Sapeod
03-20-2009, 07:34 PM
To-mato Toma-to, at the end of the day, your not even close to being a warrior, bit of a joke.
He is a warrior, Byrd ;) I would NOT call him a joke! :o

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 07:43 PM

with your earlier remarks, you offend all sikhs and you offend sikhism.

needless to say, you have disappointed me. it is totally uncalled for and its very very disappointing on your part.

there is no need to address me anymore.

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:45 PM
He is a warrior, Byrd ;) I would NOT call him a joke! :o

Alright mate, you carry on thinking that, I'm sure this shit will help you down the road, along with the rest of the CD dick riding club.

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 07:45 PM
I thank you Master of the four armies :worship:

win decisively in all your battles General Sapeod. and spare the igonorant and the weak.

habibko
03-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Alright mate, you carry on thinking that, I'm sure this shit will help you down the road, along with the rest of the CD dick riding club.

some people are just so bitter, jealously much? :haha:

have you wondered why CD has got his own army and you haven't? think about it.

Byrd
03-20-2009, 07:51 PM

I'm not jealous, I'm actually Sikh and the fact he says he's a warrior makes me laugh.

Sapeod
03-20-2009, 08:03 PM
I ain't riding his dick :rolleyes: I think for myself. I was speaking for myself there. Notice the I in "I wouldn't call him a joke".

Now like I've told ruanz and Prima Trolla before, if you don't like the thread, go to another one, and don't look back. By posting here, you are wasting your own time :lol:

habibko
03-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm not jealous, I'm actually Sikh and the fact he says he's a warrior makes me laugh.

and CD has Indian-Sikh roots as well, you should stop being so overly sensitive and start to have more fun in the forums, I think you do need your week off :)

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 08:28 PM

if he is a Sikh then he sets a very poor example. and who ever said a Sikh was immune to mass ignorance and stupidity.

those remarks he made earlier offend all Sikhs and Sikhism.

it merely shows how little he knows about Sikhism. the word Sikh means a desciple. a desciple of god. my own real name means "obedient to god".

a male Sikh`s general mission in life is to conduct himself as a "warrior-saint". no wonder the Sikhs are considered the bravest of the bravest in Indian Armies.

that does not mean that i go around slicing people up with my sword. and yes i do have a few of them. i carried one by my side as a very young Sikh in northern India. it was to defend the rights of others as well as my own rights. that would be the general purpose of it but people are not running around and fighting who ever they feel like fighting.

even in the old days, Sikhs primarily fought to defend the rights of the others first and then for their own rights.

this hapless troll is here only to harass and insult. General Sapeod said it best. if the hate and the envy is killing you, move on to some other thread.

habibko
03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
if he is a Sikh then he sets a very poor example. and who ever said a Sikh was immune to mass ignorance and stupidity.

those remarks he made earlier offend all Sikhs and Sikhism.

it merely shows how little he knows about Sikhism. the word Sikh means a desciple. a desciple of god. my own real name means "obedient to god".

a male Sikh`s general mission in life is to conduct himself as a "warrior-saint". no wonder the Sikhs are considered the bravest of the bravest in Indian Armies.

that does not mean that i go around slicing people up with my sword. and yes i do have a few of them. i carried one by my side as a very young Sikh in northern India. it was to defend the rights of others as well as my own rights. that would be the general purpose of it but people are not running around and fighting who ever they feel like fighting.

even in the old days, Sikhs primarily fought to defend the rights of the others first and then for their own rights.

this hapless troll is here only to harass and insult. General Sapeod said it best. if the hate and the envy is killing you, move on to some other thread.

now that sounds more like a real Sikh to me :worship: always a pleasure to know more about the man behind Clay Death :D

to Byrd: CD wouldn't offend Sikh or Sikhism, the man is proud of his roots and you should feel good about that, I don't see how being proud of having the warrior spirit offends you or the roots of both of you, I would be proud if I was a Sikh :)

Clay Death
03-20-2009, 10:29 PM
now that sounds more like a real Sikh to me :worship: always a pleasure to know more about the man behind Clay Death :D

to Byrd: CD wouldn't offend Sikh or Sikhism, the man is proud of his roots and you should feel good about that, I don't see how being proud of having the warrior spirit offends you or the roots of both of you, I would be proud if I was a Sikh :)

well done General Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north.

habibko
03-21-2009, 01:27 AM
a new delegation announcement by Clay Death the Master of the 4 Generals:

Vice Commander Foxy
the Top Military Strategist of the 4 Generals

congratulations Foxy, keep up the good work :D

Clay Death
03-21-2009, 03:29 AM
a new delegation announcement by Clay Death the Master of the 4 Generals:

Vice Commander Foxy
the Top Military Strategist of the 4 Generals

congratulations Foxy, keep up the good work :D

affirmative general Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north

4 of the greatest spartan warrior generals the world has ever known. and now a great military stragist to assist in battle.

miura
03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
CD, are NTRP rated?

Clay Death
03-25-2009, 02:43 PM
CD, are NTRP rated?

you have lost me here. what is NTRP?

habibko
03-25-2009, 02:47 PM
you have lost me here. what is NTRP?

I think he means are you NTRP rated? since you play tennis.

http://www.matchmakertennis.com/public/ntrp.html

Clay Death
03-25-2009, 03:19 PM
I think he means are you NTRP rated? since you play tennis.

http://www.matchmakertennis.com/public/ntrp.html

i dont play anymore. i reinvented myself as an ultra distance cyclist.

jonathancrane
03-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Clay Death, what do you think about Lance A. comeback?

habibko
03-25-2009, 03:31 PM
i dont play anymore. i reinvented myself as an ultra distance cyclist.

that's sad news :sad: I heard you were a good player especially on clay right?

we have a chat thread right now remember? :rolleyes:

Clay Death
03-25-2009, 03:39 PM

i think his big motivation for the comeback was to raise more awareness of cancer and how it can be defeated with early intervention and all that stuff. it will also help him raise more monry for his foundation.

i dont believe anybody can win the tour at 38. he is 37+ so that is too late.

he now has a busted collar bone which will require surgery. this will affect his training and his preparation significantly.

Lance is Lance so he will race the tour but he cannot win.

Clay Death
03-25-2009, 03:45 PM
that's sad news :sad: I heard you were a good player especially on clay right?

we have a chat thread right now remember? :rolleyes:

that is true. i was a monster in my own right on clay. heavy topspin off both wings and the ability to run for hours and hours. i have never lost a singles match on clay. my best shot was a rocket topspin forehand. i hit it with lethal pace and spin.

it should be no wonder that i admire the great clay monsters and the true ironmen of tennis like Muster, Vilas, and Nadal.

i have gunned down an NCAA singles champ on hard courts a couple of times on hard courts (my worst surface). it was only in practice so it doesnt count.

habibko
03-25-2009, 03:58 PM
that is true. i was a monster in my own right on clay. heavy topspin off both wings and the ability to run for hours and hours. i have never lost a singles match on clay. my best shot was a rocket topspin forehand. i hit it with lethal pace and spin.

it should be no wonder that i admire the great clay monsters and the true ironmen of tennis like Muster, Vilas, and Nadal.

i have gunned down an NCAA singles champ on hard courts a couple of times on hard courts (my worst surface). it was only in practice so it doesnt count.

I wish I could see you playing :worship: why did you decide to stop then? you seems to have been very good, that's a pity :sad:

Clay Death
03-25-2009, 05:35 PM

check this out General jonathancrane:

Lance Armstrong's plan: surgery today, racing in May
Lance Armstrong says racing in the Giro d'Italia in May is still "very doable" even though his broken collarbone is a bit more serious than first thought.

Read full story from Twincities.com

evidently there is nothing that can stop this monster. he will not only race the tour but will race in Italy as well.

i have my doubts still about his chances at the Tour.

jonathancrane
03-25-2009, 05:59 PM
check this out General jonathancrane:

Lance Armstrong's plan: surgery today, racing in May
Lance Armstrong says racing in the Giro d'Italia in May is still "very doable" even though his broken collarbone is a bit more serious than first thought.

Read full story from Twincities.com

evidently there is nothing that can stop this monster. he will not only race the tour but will race in Italy as well.

i have my doubts still about his chances at the Tour.

Can't see him winning the Tour. Maybe the Giro, we'll see

Clay Death
03-26-2009, 03:06 AM
Can't see him winning the Tour. Maybe the Giro, we'll see

affirmative. dont see him winning the Giro either. the crash and the surgery makes it even more academic.

too much valuable time lost.

habibko
03-29-2009, 02:37 PM
a new delegation announcement by Clay Death the Destroyer, master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF:

Vice Commander miura
the Top Military Strategist and Consultant of the 4 Generals

well done miura :yeah: :D

miura
03-29-2009, 02:55 PM
haha i'm honored :worship:

Sapeod
03-29-2009, 08:32 PM
a new delegation announcement by Clay Death the Destroyer, master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF:

Vice Commander miura
the Top Military Strategist and Consultant of the 4 Generals

well done miura :yeah: :D
What happened to Foxy?

Clay Death
03-30-2009, 03:24 AM
What happened to Foxy?

we will create a new post for Foxy. he can be the top ambassodor to the world or unless the 4 Generals advise or create a different role for him.

habibko
03-30-2009, 12:59 PM
we will create a new post for Foxy. he can be the top ambassodor to the world or unless the 4 Generals advise or create a different role for him.

he didn't seem interested in his old post and didn't carry on his role in battle, haven't even been in the chat thread, I suggest we suspend his rank until further notice from him personally.

Clay Death
03-30-2009, 03:04 PM
he didn't seem interested in his old post and didn't carry on his role in battle, haven't even been in the chat thread, I suggest we suspend his rank until further notice from him personally.

affirmative General Habibko. our business is warfare. either you are in or you are not.

we invented the mathematics of the battleground. only those who have the capacity to understand the mathematics of the battleground get to rule the planet.

habibko
03-30-2009, 03:57 PM
affirmative General Habibko. our business is warfare. either you are in or you are not.

we invented the mathematics of the battleground. only those who have the capacity to understand the mathematics of the battleground get to get to rule the planet.

affirmative Clay Death the Destroyer :worship:

I've declared CD's quote our army's official motto:

"Unknowingly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the wind. And we drink the universe in a glass of rain."

Clay Death
03-30-2009, 04:27 PM
affirmative Clay Death the Destroyer :worship:

I've declared CD's quote our army's official motto:

"Unknowingly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the wind. And we drink the universe in a glass of rain."

most excellent Gneral Habibko. may i suggest another thing:

lets modify our army motto just a little bit. let me know what you think:

"unknowingly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on".

***approved by the four commanders of the universe***

i think there is a certain Arabic sensitivity to our army motto, dont you think.

go ahead and leave my name out of it. we will dedicate the motto to the 4 generals.

habibko
03-30-2009, 04:34 PM
most excellent Gneral Habibko. may i suggest another thing:

lets modify our army motto just a little bit. let me know what you think:

"unknowingly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on".

***approved by the four commanders of the universe***

i think there is a certain Arabic sensitivity to our army motto, dont you think.

go ahead and leave my name out of it. we will dedicate the motto to the 4 generals.

most excellent and majestic of mottos Clay Death the Destroyer, I had to make small adjustments to my signature for everything to fit in, but it turned out brilliantly, and no our master's name must stay there for the motto to be truly appreciated.

affirmative on the Arabic touch, very well appreciated :yeah:

Clay Death
03-30-2009, 04:40 PM
most excellent and majestic of mottos Clay Death the Destroyer, I had to make small adjustments to my signature for everything to fit in, but it turned out brilliantly, and no our master's name must stay there for the motto to be truly appreciated.

affirmative on the Arabic touch, very well appreciated :yeah:

General Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north that Arabic touch makes it sublime. without your help, this motto would not have been possible.

i think you will find that all the conquered territories will come to embrace our motto. it will give them all something meaningful to live by.

habibko
03-30-2009, 04:45 PM
General Habibko, the supreme commander of the armies to the north that Arabic touch makes it sublime. without your help, this motto would not have been possible.

i think you will find that all the conquered territories will come to embrace our motto. it will give them all something meaningful to live by.

affirmative :devil:

you should share your poems with us from time to time CD, and this thread would be the perfect place for that, you can try to write poems on the clay monster as well, and on Federer too.

I think we would all be very interested in reading your works :yeah:

Clay Death
03-30-2009, 04:54 PM
affirmative :devil:

you should share your poems with us from time to time CD, and this thread would be the perfect place for that, you can try to write poems on the clay monster as well, and on Federer too.

I think we would all be very interested in reading your works :yeah:

perhaps i shall just need to send you a copy of my book once i get it published.

habibko
03-30-2009, 05:03 PM
perhaps i shall just need to send you a copy of my book once i get it published.

that would be truly appreciated as well :lol: :yeah:

habibko
03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
new delegations has been announced by CD, I shall hereby give account to the whole army base for future references:

Clay Death
the Destroyer
Master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF

General habibko

General jonathancrane

General JolánGagó

General Sapeod

vice commander miura
top military strategist of General habibko of the North

vice commander Betty
top military strategist of General jonathancrane of the South

vice commander infinityfed
top military strategist of General JolánGagó of the West

vice commander Harmless
top military strategist of General Sapeod of the East

our official motto:

"Mercilessly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on."

memo to opposition: no retreat and no surrender, only pray for death.