I'm coming out of retirement! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I'm coming out of retirement!

Andre♥
12-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi guys!

As you may know, I wasn't able to play TT last season due to some university + job.

But now things seem to be much better in terms of time (at least I have a computer with Internet during the whole day) and I would like to start playing TT again.

I'm starting this thread just to try to understand what changes have been made in the past season, so I don't commit any errors in my first weeks of competition.

I've also seen that TT now has PR, but I guess it's just for players who will start their absence now. So, I need to start from scratch, right?

Well, I guess this is all for now and I'll be looking forward to start playing TT again.

Regards,

Andre aka Sylvester :wavey:

maldini
12-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah, PR is only possible if you say so in advance I think :awww:

Good luck :wavey:

Nathaliia
12-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey Andre, I have a low rank now too because I played maybe 10 or so events last season, so hopefully we might play some challengers together ;) Missed ya TOO MUCH! Thanks for a lovely PM :hug:

Labamba
12-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome back Andre :D

good luck in your comeback

Björki
12-28-2008, 04:12 PM
welcome back :)

Taz Warrior
12-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Great to see a few players making comebacks this season :yeah:

Will be interesting to see how they (and The Rat) get on :D

Nadie
12-28-2008, 04:51 PM
welcome back and good luck :D

ZackBusner
12-31-2008, 04:17 PM
:wavey:

:)

GlennMirnyi
12-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Bem-vindo de volta!

Como vais perceber, muita coisa mudou... não sei se exatamente pra melhor... me parece que os bons tempos já passaram. ;)

Boa sorte! :)

meninosantos
12-31-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi guys!

As you may know, I wasn't able to play TT last season due to some university + job.

But now things seem to be much better in terms of time (at least I have a computer with Internet during the whole day) and I would like to start playing TT again.

I'm starting this thread just to try to understand what changes have been made in the past season, so I don't commit any errors in my first weeks of competition.

I've also seen that TT now has PR, but I guess it's just for players who will start their absence now. So, I need to start from scratch, right?

Well, I guess this is all for now and I'll be looking forward to start playing TT again.

Regards,

Andre aka Sylvester :wavey:

:eek:

You and Melvins were part of the portuguese team when i first started playing the Davis Cup..

Just that now i'm the captain :p

Good Luck in your comeback :D

Melvins
04-01-2009, 01:52 AM
"I'm coming out of retirement!"

Well, I think I'm too! :D So, no protected ranking? :( Only Challengers or many ATP with easy qualies?

Zirconek
04-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Muito bom ter vocês de volta :hug: :)

podemos até ensaiar o retorno do TT Luso :)

savesthedizzle
04-01-2009, 02:57 PM
The Portuguese super doubles team is back :worship:

Welcome back guys, good luck :D

Melvins
04-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks! ;) Don't means that we comeback in doubles, but who knows... at least in some tournaments.