Best Challenger Website [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Best Challenger Website

Ozone
12-25-2008, 08:58 PM
VOTING NOW OPEN! THE FIRST FEW TOURNEYS ARE SORTED ON HOW I THOUGHT THE WEBSITES COMPARED TO MY CRITERIA. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL THE WEBSITES BEFORE YOU VOTE. THIS POLL WILL CLOSE 11 DAYS AFTER 1-1-09(1-12-09) SO PLEASE VOTE!! BE FAIR AND CHOOSE WISELY!! HAPPY VOTING!

Since some are so interested in tournament websites, I have decided to follow up on the Best Challenger forum with a best website forum.

Some things to consider for voting:
Entry Lists
Order of Play
Drawsheets
Live Scoring
Live Streaming
Reports

NOMINATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN UNTIL JANUARY 1st!! THE POLL WILL BE MADE ON THE 1ST! PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE! THANKS!!

Ozone
12-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Lexington Challenger had good live scoring. Dallas has 3 streamers this year. Aptos Challenger had a streamer but it was more like an updated picture.

Ivanatis
12-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Dallas by far

Zirconek
12-26-2008, 12:34 AM
A list with Challengers websites can be found at stevegtennis

http://stevegtennis.com/toursite.htm

also at first post of each thread here there is a link to website when available.

My nominations will come soon. I think there is no need to hurry with nominations, the poll could me made at the beginning of 2009, when we probably will have more people coming to this section :)

Ozone
12-26-2008, 02:35 AM
A list with Challengers websites can be found at stevegtennis

http://stevegtennis.com/toursite.htm

also at first post of each thread here there is a link to website when available.

My nominations will come soon. I think there is no need to hurry with nominations, the poll could me made at the beginning of 2009, when we probably will have more people coming to this section :)

Thanks Zirconek! Im glad to have some reassurance from the mod. I will push the nominations deadline back to January 1! Please nominate. Use Zirconek's stevegtennis link for the websites. Good stuff.

10K Futures Qualifier
12-26-2008, 03:31 AM
Dallas Challenger no doubt.

TBarm7
12-27-2008, 05:30 AM
Is it wrong to vote for our own Challenger? LOL

D.daTS
12-27-2008, 10:13 AM
My Szczecin :armed: :woohoo:

:wavey:

nemanjam
12-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Belgrade Challenger http://www.gemaxopen.com/?lang=en

Live scoring, live streaming, news, photo and video gallery...

Ozone
12-27-2008, 04:49 PM

:lol: I believe your challenger has got enough requests, but I don't have a problem with that at all.;)

10K Futures Qualifier
12-28-2008, 03:45 AM

Nope, it is just the best one!

Ozone
12-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Keep nominating everyone!!

FERNET
12-28-2008, 07:43 PM
COPA PETROBRAS

http://www.copapetrobrasdetenis.com.br/2008/espanhol/index.asp

kai.
12-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Dallas :worship:

petrobras just had a livestream in brasil :ras:

FERNET
12-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Dallas :worship:

petrobras just had a livestream in brasil :ras:

:p

Zirconek
12-29-2008, 03:01 PM
I'd add to the list:
Campos do Jordão
Prague
Prostejov
Ostrava
Bratislava
Trnava
Braunschweig
Lugano

m-j-d
12-29-2008, 09:18 PM
I have to agree - Belgrade
Video clips and galley STILL available

Belgrade Challenger http://www.gemaxopen.com/?lang=en

Live scoring, live streaming, news, photo and video gallery...

Ozone
01-01-2009, 04:09 PM
The poll will be made today!! Thanks for all the nominations!

Ozone
01-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Voting Open! Look At All Websites And Choose Wisely!

CooCooCachoo
01-02-2009, 04:11 AM
Dallas.

10K Futures Qualifier
01-02-2009, 04:38 AM
D Town

Ivanatis
01-02-2009, 05:04 AM
not bad, there are some ATP-events which should really ask some of the creators of these challenger websites for advice

anyway, (as mentioned earlier) my vote for Dallas too, good service as well to be present on mtf to be open for feedback on the site :yeah:

Nathaliia
01-02-2009, 06:14 AM
I vote for Szczecin because I worked for the press office (no, I didn't write the English news, but all the Polish) and we made that site when all of us had a bad flu, I personally had a fever, but still had to go out to watch the matches when the temperature must have been around 5 degrees!

All week long :o

D.daTS
01-02-2009, 11:10 AM
when the temperature must have been around 5 degrees!

It was 10 degrees not less but u right it was very very cold. I don't remember when it was colder. It is very irritating im my Szczecin First two weeks of September in Szczecin are always ok warm 20 degrees but when PEKAO start weather is going to sh.. I was also ill but when drank some beers it was for withstanding.

Nathaliia
01-02-2009, 12:20 PM
It was 10 degrees not less but u right it was very very cold. I don't remember when it was colder. It is very irritating im my Szczecin First two weeks of September in Szczecin are always ok warm 20 degrees but when PEKAO start weather is going to sh.. I was also ill but when drank some beers it was for withstanding.
Once the technician guy told us 5 degrees, but I finished work way after the matches were done so it could've been true :scared: During the day it wasn't even so tragic especially after I bought a woolen scarf. Every day's preview I started with "take the blankets" :lol:

During Olejniczak-Marach match the timeouts between the games were half shorter because the players couldn't handle the cold :lol:

D.daTS
01-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Once the technician guy told us 5 degrees, but I finished work way after the matches were done so it could've been true :scared: During the day it wasn't even so tragic especially after I bought a woolen scarf. Every day's preview I started with "take the blankets" :lol:

During Olejniczak-Marach match the timeouts between the games were half shorter because the players couldn't handle the cold :lol:

Maybe for the end of the day was 5 degrees. It was crazy. In last years the middle of the September in Szczecin was colder from October :( I remember my nose was sounded like Niagara Falls :o :lol:

Tickets are the funny thing on PEKAO :lol: I dont remember when I bought ticket .... maybe it was in 2000 :lol: Recently and this year I also had the free ticket on tournament whom I got from ground bookie :rolls: This year I also had second for vip "guest" = "gość" :smoke: :lol: whom I got from A.Rynkiewicz the former president of footbal club Pogon Szczecin :woohoo:
but for her didn't use since I preferred to play with friends :drink: I hate vips atmosphere.

Pogoń :rocker2:
http://foto.pogononline.pl/flagi/pogon_szczecin_rys.jpg
http://www.legialive.pl/zdjecia/06pogon1_oprawa.jpg

:p

btw: U slept with Beto in Radisson SAS or in Panorama ? :rolleyes: :rolls:

Where U slept in Szczecin ?

Nathaliia
01-02-2009, 02:52 PM
In Radisson, but alone ;)

You are right about the VIP atmosphere at Polish tournaments, it's idiotic. The food at Pekao is also always very bad.

Ozone
01-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Wow, I was close to not even putting Szczecin on the poll. Don't see whats so good about the website but same goes for Dallas. Thanks for voting!!

Zirconek
01-03-2009, 12:36 AM
My vote went to Prague Open :)

Snoo Foo
01-03-2009, 01:07 AM
:worship: Dallas was freaking awesome, a crystal clear livestream with good (and funny) commentators and the serendipitous bonus of capturing the mind-blowing Bruno Echagaray Incident en vivo. :worship:

TBarm7
01-07-2009, 02:06 PM
next weekend, jan 16-18 i'm having my singles wc tourney for our challenger(winner gets a wc into qualies of 50k challenger) and we will be testing our new equipment again. if you want to watch college players, ex tour players and local teaching pros play, you can watch the live stream at www.frontrowtennis.com

Ozone
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Poll is winding down. Keep voting!