Mandy Moore or Lauren Bedford [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Mandy Moore or Lauren Bedford

bobbyboo
07-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Which girl do you think was better for Andy?

MissPovaFan
07-30-2004, 09:53 PM
Mandy I think - she is lovely :)

Carito_90
07-30-2004, 10:08 PM
From those 3, Sharapova.

Lauren or Mandy? I can't believe i'm saying this but... Mandy.

RoddickBabe10
07-30-2004, 10:33 PM
I don't want Andy to date either Mandy or Lauren. But, if it's me to choose between them, it would be Mandy (though, I do NOT like her; she's just more modest and gorgeous)

Out of all three of them, I'd want Andy to date Sharapova, cuz she is a WTA player :banana:! hehe and she is so beautiful. Although, she is young and is illegal right now (for Andy) haha. And I understand she also has a boyfriend.?

Deboogle!.
07-30-2004, 11:19 PM
:yawn:

:wavey:

papasmurf11
07-30-2004, 11:24 PM
um hard choice. I chose other because I want him to date me. hey well cant a girl dream.Mandy or Lauren um actually Lauren something about Mandy has always annoyed me I think she is really fake.

Havok
07-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Other.

TinyT
07-31-2004, 01:33 AM
other cos i really don't like either of them :mad: of course, me going out with him would be ideal but that would be cradle robbing at it's finest :devil:

RoddickBabe10
07-31-2004, 01:39 AM
:haha: TinyT :yeah:

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-31-2004, 02:33 AM
in preference from poll

1) Sharapova
2) Lauren
3) Mandy

But Andy, someone needs to introduce him to Maria Kirilenko!! Match made in Mrs. Guga's heaven

MaitaBaby
07-31-2004, 02:48 AM
Mandy Moore :)

Fee
07-31-2004, 02:59 AM
I've spoken to Mandy at two different tournaments (Indian Wells 2003, San Jose 2004 - sad looking back on that now, I've heard that week was their last attempt to stay together...). I really like her. I also met her parents at Houston last year and sat on the ground next to her Mom for Andy and Mardy's doubles match (that was a blast, everyone crowded into the small court sitting along the sidelines and stuff). She is beautiful in person, very modest and I was absolutely stunned when she saw me and remembered me this year. Mandy used to come by our message board to keep track of Andy, so she knew who a lot of his fans were and she thought our emoticon usage was very funny (we had one just for her). It's a shame that relationship had to end the way it did. No opinion on Lauren I guess. And Maria is very attractive, but too young for Andy (and probably too much of a 'handful').

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-31-2004, 03:01 AM
Fee, you have the best stories :hearts:

Havok
07-31-2004, 03:37 AM
in preference from poll

1) Sharapova
2) Lauren
3) Mandy

But Andy, someone needs to introduce him to Maria Kirilenko!! Match made in Mrs. Guga's heaven
ewww now Andy's gonna be 22, Kirilenko is 16. Maria K is gorgeous, but too young. If Andy would hook up with a WTA player, it would be Kournikova :drool: He fins her hot, and she likes him as well:)

Carito_90
07-31-2004, 05:00 AM
If Andy would hook up with a WTA player, it would be Kournikova :drool: He fins her hot, and she likes him as well :)

God PLEASE don't allow that PLEASE :scared:

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-31-2004, 05:13 AM
Kirilenko is 17. She is older than Sharapova and Golovin

Anna and Andy would be a super couple, for sure. That'd be hot. I'd download their sex tape

ewww now Andy's gonna be 22, Kirilenko is 16. Maria K is gorgeous, but too young. If Andy would hook up with a WTA player, it would be Kournikova :drool: He fins her hot, and she likes him as well:)

Fee
07-31-2004, 05:22 AM
ewww Mrs G. ewww eww ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Besides, Anna K. is married, or at least engaged.

{I've been to a few tournaments since I met Andy in San Jose in 2002, so yes, I do have stories I guess...}

RoddickBabe10
07-31-2004, 05:28 AM

Well Maria has a boyfriend, doesn't she? So she can't hook up with him, and if she doesn't have one, I agree she's too young. I don't know who Kirilenko is, so no opinion, but I see she's too young as well. And Kournikova is gorgeous, so that'd be a cute couple, but she's engaged to Enrique Iglesias right? So she can't hook up with him either.

I think he should hook up with this one model, Ali, I forget her last name but she was Mario Lopez's girlfriend. lol

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-31-2004, 06:04 AM
Ali Landry... Mario Lopez was married to her for like, 2 weeks and then she requested an annuhlment b/c she found out he cheated on her during his bachelor party ... talk about oozing with slime, what a Swamp Thing that Mario

RoddickBabe10
07-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Mrs. Guga, I just found that out as well. I think they were married for 10 days (source: vh1) lol

I think her and Andy would be a cute couple (but hey, maybe it's just me)

Havok
07-31-2004, 03:06 PM
I don't like Anna with Enrique:( She can do so much better than him:rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
07-31-2004, 03:29 PM
What about Jelena, Naldo? :p

papasmurf11
07-31-2004, 03:45 PM
I think Andy and kirsten Dunst would be cute.She just broke up with jake Gyllenhal so she is single and all.

sagroove
07-31-2004, 04:03 PM
Lauren is a skank! She just chases pro atheletes with cash -- just ask Ty Tyron. According to him, she is just white trash.

TinyT
07-31-2004, 04:26 PM
carito, i agree :worship:

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-31-2004, 04:29 PM
I dont like Kirsten Dunst... but do I like the publicity there. *APPROVED*

I think Andy and kirsten Dunst would be cute.She just broke up with jake Gyllenhal so she is single and all.

Deboogle!.
07-31-2004, 04:34 PM
the problem (allegedly) between Andy and Mandy was the publicity and attention and the fact that that bothered Andy (now whether that's actually true is another issue completely, but anyway)... so I don't see Andy jumping into another really high-profile relationship anytime soon.

And sagroove, have you ever said anything positive in any post you've ever made on this board?

tangerine_dream
07-31-2004, 05:17 PM
My theory about Andy and Mandy breaking up has to do with the fact that Andy absolutely hated being chased around by the paparazzi. (makes me wonder if maybe that boob-grabbing shot of him a while back was his way of "acting out"? :scratch: ) I still can't get over the deer-in-the-headlights look on Andy's face at the premiere of her movie a while back. Lauren may be a professional "jock supporter" but she doesn't come with paparazzi baggage and the media still can't get her name right. ;)

papasmurf, I love Kirsten Dunst! I can't wait to see "Wimbledon". But I'm so sad she and Jake Gyllenhaal broke up. They were such a cute couple. :awww:

bunk, don't be too hard on sagroove. This is his/her first post that actually didn't have anything to do with Andy eating pizza or being out of shape.

Havok
07-31-2004, 06:09 PM
What about Jelena, Naldo? :p
No, they don't go good together:o But just think about it Andy with Anna :drool:

athena_wu
07-31-2004, 06:21 PM
I really miss Mandy, now. I wonder the reason why they broke up.

Such reasons like "Andy hate hated being chased around by the paparazzi; and hate being attentioned by the public" are now full enough.

:confused: They must have some reasons hidden behind.

andyroxmysox12191
08-01-2004, 01:33 AM
*wonders if everyone knows who i picked* :angel:

star
08-01-2004, 03:17 AM
The reason for the breakup is that old Woody Allen line: relationships are like sharks; they have to keep moving or they die.

There wasn't anywhere for Mandy and Andy to go. They could never build something between them because they were both too busy building their own careers and the relationship couldn't keep moving ahead.

that's my opinion anyway.

It could be just be that Andy found out that it wasn't what he wanted long term.

MaitaBaby
08-01-2004, 06:28 AM
now I'm missing Mandy too.. :tears:

RoddickBabe10
08-01-2004, 07:11 AM
I really don't like Mandy at all. And when she started dating Andy and started talking about him with her nonstop blabbering and annoting laugh, that mde me dislike her more. So when they finally broke up, I was kinda happy. Then Lauren, I don't like her either, after what I've heard about her and Ty Tyron, I mean c'mon Andy. But she is gorgeous, it just doesn't seem like she even cares about tennis. I could care less about her, I just want Andy to be happy and have a girlfriend that he deserves. And somehow, if I could choose for him between Lauren or Mandy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd say Mandy.

superpinkone37
08-01-2004, 07:24 AM
couldnt agree with u more roddickbabe10--- i too disliked mandy especially when she would always talk about them when andy would obviouslt keep it quiet. (but at least we always knew what was going on, unlike how it is right now...) and now i am not the biggest fan of lauren either, so yes, as much as i hate to say it, i would pick mandy as well, but only if those were the two cjoices i had to choose from lol

Nishy
08-01-2004, 07:42 AM
I am not a fan of Mandy but I choose Mandy.

Someone might post this site bellows before but there are comments about Lauren in Ty Tryon page. It doesn't sound good about her. But I am not sure it is true or not.
http://www.neoflux.com/celeblogs/tytryon/data/2002/0326-135453.shtml

I just want to see the pic of Andy and Lauren together.
I saw them together when they watched Basketball game but want to see more dating scene.

TinyT
08-01-2004, 03:23 PM
:bigclap: roddickbabe, way to go :woohoo:

star
08-01-2004, 03:46 PM
I am not a fan of Mandy but I choose Mandy.

Someone might post this site bellows before but there are comments about Lauren in Ty Tryon page. It doesn't sound good about her. But I am not sure it is true or not.
http://www.neoflux.com/celeblogs/tytryon/data/2002/0326-135453.shtml

I just want to see the pic of Andy and Lauren together.
I saw them together when they watched Basketball game but want to see more dating scene.

I love it!! I went to that site back in March when Lauren was first in the news about Andy, and NOW!!! :eek: It is all about Lauren and Andy and NOTHING about Ty Tryon at all!!

TinyT
08-01-2004, 05:40 PM
as much as i despise lauren, i gotta giv her props for getting more interested in andy's game

http://editorial.****************/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|15|0|1|||0|0|0 |0|7|lauren+bedford|0|0&p=7&pk=4

compare picture on left to picture on right.. :cool:

papasmurf11
08-01-2004, 05:47 PM
I dont know I have mixed feelinsg about lauren but whatever makes andy happy also as long as its not mandy Im happy. :)

Havok
08-01-2004, 05:53 PM
lmao TinyT look at where those pictures were taken. the Left is from RCA where Andy played well and won, the right is from Roland Garros where Andy played like ass and lost. That explains the faces:p When they show her after Andy hit a point or when there's an important point, her head is still in the clouds so you know she still doesn't know anything about tennis :lol:

TinyT
08-01-2004, 05:56 PM
rotfl naldo! :spit: :woohoo: :crazy:

TinyT
08-02-2004, 12:58 AM
papasmurf, i agree with you too. as long as it's not mandy or worse, i'm glad :-D

Jennay
08-02-2004, 01:08 AM
lmao TinyT look at where those pictures were taken. the Left is from RCA where Andy played well and won, the right is from Roland Garros where Andy played like ass and lost. That explains the faces:p When they show her after Andy hit a point or when there's an important point, her head is still in the clouds so you know she still doesn't know anything about tennis :lol:
:spit:

papasmurf11
08-02-2004, 01:23 AM
yep exactly Tiny T

Lithuanian
08-02-2004, 04:23 PM
I personally think both Mandy and Lauren look pretty much the same, only the hair color is different...

Iheartandy&roger
08-02-2004, 09:25 PM
I dont really care as long as he's happy though I do prefer Mandy

tangerine_dream
08-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Re: Iheartandy&roger

Oh goody! Another Andy and Roger fan. So rare! So unique! So alone! :banana:

texassnake3161
08-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Lauren is bland looking.... and a typical blond.

star
08-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome Lithuanian and Iheartandy&roger! :wavey: I see you are both very new posters.

I hope you have fun at MTF!

TinyT
08-03-2004, 05:38 PM
a random thought just poppd into my head...call me crazy, but i think diana taurasi could be a good match for andy.this is judging purely on wat i've seen on tv.

bobbyboo
08-03-2004, 06:39 PM
That Maria Kirilenko girl is supposidly meant to be linked to Rafael Nadal, so i doubt that they will b hooking up if its true. Maria sharapova is keeping pretty hush on her new man, but she made it clear in her interview with Sue Barker at wimbly that there was someone v 'special' in her life that she wanted 2 thank - could b jumping to conclusions.... Well done Nishy 4 finding that web page had me in stitches - seems like lauren hasn't a large fan base! poor girl, we don't even know what she is like. However, i do agree that i have never liked mandy - ever since her annoying version of 'miss u like candy' was released! perhaps a celeb isnt in 'one' for andy...?

RoddickBabe10
08-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Diana Taurasi! Omg, TinyT, I was thinking that too! haha weird... maybe they could be a potential hook-up. Although I don't see Andy liking her :rolleyes: IMO, he likes the girly girls (i.e. Mandy/Lauren :rolleyes:) more than, you know, someone so athletic like Diana (but I like her, and I approve of her hehe)

tennislove34
08-04-2004, 03:18 AM
I think Mandy and Andy were very cute together...but really it's up to Andy and whatever makes him happy! - Good Luck Andy!!!

MaitaBaby
08-04-2004, 03:25 AM
Ooohh.. Lauren's growing on me (maybe it's just because I really liked her sunglasses during today's match :lol: ). I just noticed that she is pretty but she seems like she doesn't know anything about tennis.. hmm..

Iheartandy&roger
08-04-2004, 05:06 AM
Thx star for the greeting! I will have lots of fun!

As for Texassnake3161 I totally agree with u Lauren is just another Blonde. BLAH and BORING.

Iheartandy&roger
08-04-2004, 05:09 AM
Tang i'm glad ur liking that I heart Andy and Roger well how can u hate either of them? They're both talented and hot!

RoddickBabe10
08-04-2004, 05:47 AM
Haha Iheartandyandroger! I like Roger too, but he isn't my favorite but I like him for sure. Anways they are both talented! But yeah I don't think Fed is that hot! Though he is quite a tennis player ;)

superpinkone37
08-04-2004, 07:45 AM
ok i have just rewatched today's match and as much as i am really trying to like lauren i cant. they were showing both the parents and the coach/girlfriend camps like every point during the second set TB. Like andy gets a really important point and everyone is cheering, fist pumping, yelling...and that stupid blonde is sitting there emotionless. Even when andy finally wins the TB, everyone around is actually on their feet-- the whole camp and fellow fans around them...all except for lauren who is still just sitting there. if she is gonna follow him around, travelling and whatever playing the supportive girlfriend role, maybe she should actually be supportive. and i know we have seen some pics of her smiling or laughing or whatever, but at those times it seems more like she is amused, not really being supportive. i dont think she really gets the major points and all that stuff like that, and that is pretty sad for a girl who basically lives to travel to matches and "support". i have been trying really hard to accept lauren and like her or whatever, but after watching this match (maybe it was the nailbiting stressfull moments that have gotten to me) but i have decided i really dont like her...sorry for those that do

TinyT
08-04-2004, 02:21 PM
ok i have just rewatched today's match and as much as i am really trying to like lauren i cant. they were showing both the parents and the coach/girlfriend camps like every point during the second set TB. Like andy gets a really important point and everyone is cheering, fist pumping, yelling...and that stupid blonde is sitting there emotionless. Even when andy finally wins the TB, everyone around is actually on their feet-- the whole camp and fellow fans around them...all except for lauren who is still just sitting there. if she is gonna follow him around, travelling and whatever playing the supportive girlfriend role, maybe she should actually be supportive. and i know we have seen some pics of her smiling or laughing or whatever, but at those times it seems more like she is amused, not really being supportive. i dont think she really gets the major points and all that stuff like that, and that is pretty sad for a girl who basically lives to travel to matches and "support". i have been trying really hard to accept lauren and like her or whatever, but after watching this match (maybe it was the nailbiting stressfull moments that have gotten to me) but i have decided i really dont like her...sorry for those that do

i agree with you superpink :worship: especially last night, when andy was showing those bouts of fury she'd just be sitting there like "huuuuuhhhhh????" and RoddickBabe, i'm glad to know that someone agrees!! :p although i agree, andy does seem like the guy who would go for a girly girl, even tho i think him and diana cud be buddies. who knows :D

RoddickBabe10
08-04-2004, 07:12 PM
SUPERPINK! I agree :worship: I was just gonna post something similar to that. When they showed her after Andy won the second set tiebreak, everyone were on their feet and her face was like "What is going on?". His parents were even on their feet and sher wasn't :rolleyes: Whatever, I really don't like her. Mandy, if you could, please come back (though I don't like you either, I prefer you over Lauren :devil:

bobbyboo
08-04-2004, 08:07 PM
ah i didnt see that! i was at work.
i always wondered why it is so hard to find a inch of info about that girl? it seems as though there is no info about this supposid 'model'.
apparently the camera's seem to focus more on her than the tennis match, is this true?

bobbyboo
08-04-2004, 08:31 PM
http://216.109.117.135/search/cache?p=lauren+bedford+and+andy+roddick&ei=UTF-8&n=20&fl=0&SpellState=n-87331172_q-sejOCMkjKeLSavCFNBDIRwABAA%40%40&u=www.googlewar.com/search.cfm%3Fq1%3DLauren+Bedford%26q2%3DMandy+Moor e%26noadd%3D1&w=lauren+bedford+andy+roddick&d=9058051F48&icp=1

click on this link

Jennay
08-04-2004, 08:48 PM
http://216.109.117.135/search/cache...058051F48&icp=1
republicans win vs. democrats win
democrats suck vs. Republicans suck

OMFG :haha: The ones in bold won..

For some reason I found that hilarious :lol:

bobbyboo
08-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Awwwh

:crying2:

TinyT
08-04-2004, 10:27 PM
i still don't miss mandy, lol. i know a lot of people that say, "bring back mandy! they were so cute!" i think that andy has the right to choose who he pleases to go out with. if mandy didn't fit the bill, fine. if lauren fits it *for the time being* fine. i'm sure andy has gotten over mandy, and vice versa.

RoddickBabe10
08-05-2004, 06:47 AM
Oh God, I think Mandy and Andy were cute. In fact, they were so cute it was sickening. Although, I still don't want her back. I never liked her, like i've said before, even before she went out with Andy. In fact, I knew Andy because of her, so thanks Mandy! But I still don't like you lol. i kinda feel bad for her, though, you know, she's the one that always gets dumped by her boyfriends (i.e. Andy :yippee:; Elijah Wood; Wilmer Valderama)

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 08:11 AM
I didn't know she went out with Elijah.. hmm..

but I do miss seeing her at Andy's matches.. :sad:

landoud
08-05-2004, 10:06 AM
mandy moore is matching:yeah:

bobbyboo
08-05-2004, 11:25 AM
I didnt know she went out with elija either? poor mandy.... i agree though, she annoyed me, mainly her cutsy voice - how can she maintain that for so long?!
didnt andy go out with some other tennis player before dating mandy?

athena_wu
08-05-2004, 01:16 PM

I agree with you strongly!

I wonder what was she thinking at every point Andy played! :confused:

texassnake3161
08-05-2004, 01:28 PM
think about it for a second. if andy wins then thats less time she gets to spend with andy..... she has a horrible life anyway who would want to travel to his games all of the time when tennis is not ur thing?

2-ballod
08-05-2004, 03:23 PM
I don't know too much about this Lauren bedford yet. and i've only really seen one good picture of her. If I had to say anyone right now it would be Mandy, Sharapova, and Lauren.

superpinkone37
08-05-2004, 06:35 PM
if tennis is not ur thing and you are not willing to learn then thats her problem. if u love someone then u support everything they do and learn to love it. and tennis is basically andy's life right now. why would u date a tennis player if u cant stand travelling and watching tennis

MaitaBaby
08-05-2004, 06:44 PM
superpinkone37 - ITA with you!
So I guess Lauren cares if she is willing to travel and show her support for Andy? I just hope she shows more enthusiasm to make us believe that she does care.

TinyT
08-05-2004, 09:40 PM
superpink, you have a way with words. you somehow manage to post exactly what i'm thinking, except if i did it i would sound like a complete spaz, lol. i don't even think it's necessary for me to say, "i agree", :cool:

superpinkone37
08-05-2004, 10:48 PM
lol i thought what i wrote made no sense, but im glad u guys catch my drift. lol, glad im not the only one

elusive
08-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Awwwh

:crying2:

hee i was just about to post that pic! andy and mandy looked so cute together! and ive always liked her [her songs] even before i got hooked onto andy. so it was certainly surprising for me to find out that they were once together.

oh well but i guess when some things happen, it wasnt meant to be... :crying2:

i dont really like lauren much, but lets just let andy find out for himself who he really likes :)

lucky_riri
08-07-2004, 07:43 AM
Jessica Simpson ~ :worship: :p

bobbyboo
08-07-2004, 08:38 PM
i believe she is married? i think she may b a bit 2 dappy 4 him (even though i do think she is a great choice :) )

misyou25
08-07-2004, 08:49 PM
cheese...why the hell maria sharapova???????????????????????????????
mandy...i liked her!

RoddickBabe10
08-07-2004, 09:14 PM
No, no, please don't bring Mandy back unless you have no choice. Rgiht now, I guess, yeah Mandy over Lauren lol

BelgianWaffle
08-07-2004, 09:50 PM
mandy seemed more 'normal' and down-to-earth than this new barbie doll but at the same time she (=mandy) didn't look very intelligent :tape: (which also rules out jessica *puke* simpson) ;)
Mandy is probably a real sweet girl but she looks like such an airhead lol
I've always thought Andy was too intelligent for Mandy, dunno...

BelgianWaffle
08-07-2004, 09:54 PM
btw now that I've posted like three times (major :eek: ) in this forum am I still considered a spy :p

*points at siggie* look who's in there! ;)

zoltan83
08-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Are you another Belgian Roddick fan?

star
08-07-2004, 11:35 PM
btw now that I've posted like three times (major :eek: ) in this forum am I still considered a spy :p

*points at siggie* look who's in there! ;)

No...... you've come in from the cold... LOL

:hug:

RoddickBabe10
08-08-2004, 02:20 AM
I've always thought Andy was too intelligent for Mandy, dunno...

I've alwaya thought Andy was too intelligent for Mandy and Lauren ;)

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 02:41 AM
i always thought so too!! of course andy is too godd for anyone...but me....lol no just kidding guys

honey_b_fly_15
08-08-2004, 03:07 AM
How about one of these girls/ladies for Andy:

*Beyonce (Forget about Jay Z)
*Lindsey Lohan
*Christina Aguilera (She's probably too wild for him)
*Christina Milian
*Demi Moore (She likes the younger guy LOL)
*Keira Knightly
*Britney Spears

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 03:11 AM
isnt she engaged or something?

star
08-08-2004, 03:30 AM
How about one of these girls/ladies for Andy:

*Beyonce (Forget about Jay Z)
*Lindsey Lohan
*Christina Aguilera (She's probably too wild for him)
*Christina Milian
*Demi Moore (She likes the younger guy LOL)
*Keira Knightly
*Britney Spears

NO ENTERTAINERS for Andy. No Hollywood. He doesn't like it.

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 03:36 AM
yeah isnt that the problem last time

RoddickBabe10
08-08-2004, 03:57 AM
Yeah, I agree, no more celebrities for Andy (no models, either :devil: ) I think Andy should really date someone that knows something about the sport. Honestly, Mandy and Lauren never looked like they were interested in it. Mandy probably knows what tennis is since her mom is a really big fan but Lauren, doubt it.

star
08-08-2004, 04:01 AM
Do you think Lauren knows yet that Andy lost? :lol:

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 04:13 AM
maybe, u ya know she might sense somethings not right when andy is in a bad mood...but nope, she probably still wondering if she should reapply that lipgloss or something....lmao

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2004, 04:15 AM
i think it'll take her a year to figure out that andy lost today :D

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 04:17 AM
i know.....good thing that doesnt happen too often, she would never undertand what was going on...lololol :haha: :haha:

RoddickBabe10
08-08-2004, 04:22 AM
:haha: :haha: andyrox and superpink :yeah: :haha: :lol:

Lauren didn't even look like she knew what was going on, she just kept talkimg to that blonde she's next to and whenever the cameramen focus her, she smiles like there's no tomorrow :rolleyes:

RonE
08-08-2004, 10:47 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

misyou25
08-08-2004, 11:24 AM
belgianwaffle...yeah, mandy is probably not so intelligent, but they fitted well (andy is intelligent) and she was down to earth, not like his new doll

tangerine_dream
08-08-2004, 01:38 PM
i think it'll take her a year to figure out that andy lost today :D

:haha: Lauren was probably clapping and smiling as Andy left the court thinking "Oh good. The match is over. We can go eat something now."

Richard Cranium
08-08-2004, 01:44 PM
I am not a fan, but honestly Andy could get virtually whoever he wants, so he shouldn't be settling for this Barbie doll, then again maybe he just wants some fun, before he thinks about getting serious.

Come on Andy, you can do better man.

BelgianWaffle
08-08-2004, 02:10 PM
We can go eat something now."

who are you kidding? models don't eat :p

star
08-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Lauren looks like she eats.

You know it is so funny. At Miami she was so animated. She was standing and cheering and pumping her fist like a real fan. Now she just sits there like she is bored to tears. Brad's wife must be a very nice person.

Actually, it makes me think better of Brad to know that he is married to such a talented woman.

tangerine_dream
08-08-2004, 02:25 PM
who are you kidding? models don't eat :p

:lol: Ok, maybe she was thinking, "Oh, good. We can go eat a lettuce leaf now." ;)

Iheartandy&roger
08-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok everyone calm down don't get your shorts all in a knot Andy's what ...21? yea 21 umm so he's a baby boy trying to get a lil action (thats why he dumped Mandy cuz she's not that type she's more a settling down type) so puhleeze like he's really gonna settle down with this one ..... the final point is he's not even close to settling down u even have trouble settling down some older men.

TinyT
08-08-2004, 05:46 PM
ok, i really really really need to vent...
while watching that match against agassi, there were just TOO MANY emotions going through my mind. with the line calls and andy kicking signs, THE LAST THING i wanted to see was that lauren-creature looking all "hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in the freakin match. i mean, c'mon, when you see your man, sry, not just ANY man, ANDY RODDICK, getting worked up, you go work it with him!!!!! :mad: YELL!!! get into it!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! don't just sit there and think how many calories your burning while watchin andy do all the work. andy, no offense to lauren, but she's not exactly the prettiest sheila to walk this planet. and mr. gilbert has gotta have one heck of a wife, to sit next to someone like that. i may be wrong on lauren, but frankly, I DON'T CARE. us here @ mtf are getting worked up about a match that we see on tv, mind you with those annoying mercedes-benz commercials playing at every break, and you are literally meters away from andy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 07:08 PM
wow nice venting ..... lmao

Jennay
08-08-2004, 07:27 PM
I found this paragraph in the August 2nd issue of Sports Illustrated. Nothing really new..

According to actress-singer Mandy Moore her ex-boyfriend Andy Roddick broke up with her because he didn't like Los Angeles. But Roddick, 21, seemed to have a change of heart last week while making rounds in Hollywood- appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and filming a segment for the ESPY's with model Brooke Burke at the playboy mansion. "The offer was made, so I had to go," Roddick said of his trip to Hef's place, where he squired his new flame, model Lauren Bedford, 20, around the grounds. Bedford, a former girlfriend of golfer Ty Tryon's, has been cheering on Roddick since the French Open.

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 08:16 PM
its wasnt really Los Angeles he didnt like...it was the parties and the fame and the attention. The reason he was fine with being going to LA was cuz it was for only a few days, not a constant lifestyle. they make it sound like andy is the bad guy in that, lol. but the espy thing was a sports thing, and he did the kimmel show and everything cuz he was already there and he knows it brings attention to the game. oh well theres my rant...i hate it when they make it sound like andy's the bad guys, which if thast is the real reason they broke up, its definately not his fault. oh well, no wonder andy doesnt like LA and the media thing cuz this is what they do lmao

TinyT
08-08-2004, 08:32 PM
i know what you mean, but i think that the media is just trying to pinpoint a reason as to why they broke up. i don't think they can accept the fact that they just had to "move on" like any other couple.

superpinkone37
08-08-2004, 08:37 PM
yep and thats the problem with the media, and if ur in the while LA scene there is no avoiding it, which is why and probably why andy is not a fan of LA and all the attention and rumors that may come with it

americanbomber83
08-08-2004, 11:22 PM
MANDY ALL THE WAY!!!!

Mariposa
08-09-2004, 12:42 AM
I was watching the Agassi/Roddick match yesterday, with a lot of shots of Lauren for "reactions" (which were for the most part non-existent), and I noticed that she's not as pretty as Mandy at all. She's not even a "stunning" or "breath-taking" girl like say..Kate Beckinsale or Natalie Portman. I wouldn't think she would be a model, but then again there are quite a bit of models around these days.

For my choice it would be Mandy. Yes, her mannerisms are annoying but hey she was at least entertaining and more accessible.

TinyT
08-09-2004, 01:14 AM
i agree, welcome to the forum btw! :wavey:

superpinkone37
08-09-2004, 01:21 AM
I was watching the Agassi/Roddick match yesterday, with a lot of shots of Lauren for "reactions" (which were for the most part non-existent), and I noticed that she's not as pretty as Mandy at all. She's not even a "stunning" or "breath-taking" girl like say..Kate Beckinsale or Natalie Portman. I wouldn't think she would be a model, but then again there are quite a bit of models around these days.

For my choice it would be Mandy. Yes, her mannerisms are annoying but hey she was at least entertaining and more accessible.

i totally agree with you (welcome to the forum as well, btw!) u say u dont think she would be a model but the again there are lots of models these days....well we didnt recognize her as a model, and she was known more for dating that golfer than for being a model. i dunno i guess we will see what will happen with andy and lauren....

Iheartandy&roger
08-09-2004, 04:40 AM
lauren :retard: :cuckoo: :shrug: whatever.

star
08-09-2004, 05:00 AM
:wavey: Mariposa!

Love that name. :)

RoddickBabe10
08-09-2004, 06:41 AM
ok, i really really really need to vent...
while watching that match against agassi, there were just TOO MANY emotions going through my mind. with the line calls and andy kicking signs, THE LAST THING i wanted to see was that lauren-creature looking all "hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in the freakin match. i mean, c'mon, when you see your man, sry, not just ANY man, ANDY RODDICK, getting worked up, you go work it with him!!!!! :mad: YELL!!! get into it!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! don't just sit there and think how many calories your burning while watchin andy do all the work. andy, no offense to lauren, but she's not exactly the prettiest sheila to walk this planet. and mr. gilbert has gotta have one heck of a wife, to sit next to someone like that. i may be wrong on lauren, but frankly, I DON'T CARE. us here @ mtf are getting worked up about a match that we see on tv, mind you with those annoying mercedes-benz commercials playing at every break, and you are literally meters away from andy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:woohoo: ROCK ON! I went through the same thing you did! I mean, I was literally talking to Andy on my tv, yelling at him, fist pumping like I'm HIM out there or something. I was just going crazy! And then the stupid cameramen focus her and she starts smiling like there is no freakin tomorrow :mad: Does she not see that her man is losing the match? Stupid, stupid Lauren, you aren't even close to being as gorgeous as Mandy. Why Andy, why her?

Anyways, I never knew that the blonde sitting next to Lauren was Brad Gilbert's wife :lol: I thought she was Lauren's mom.

As much as I do not like Mandy at all, I've said this before, I don't like her not because she dated Andy but because even before I knew about Andy, I was already annoyed with her. Right now, if ANDY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE but Mandy or Lauren, I'd pigk Mandy.

RoddickBabe10
08-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Ok everyone calm down don't get your shorts all in a knot Andy's what ...21? yea 21 umm so he's a baby boy trying to get a lil action (thats why he dumped Mandy cuz she's not that type she's more a settling down type) so puhleeze like he's really gonna settle down with this one ..... the final point is he's not even close to settling down u even have trouble settling down some older men.

:worship: :bowdown: :worship:

superpinkone37
08-09-2004, 07:24 AM
to ur second to last post...hell, i agree with just about every one of ur posts...anyways, really, i totally agree with what u said, and have been saying about lauren, my thoughts exactly in fact lol

TinyT
08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
i agree, the only way i would approve of mandy would be if she was the ABSLOUTE last female species on earth, and their procreation would beneift humanity. otherwise, pssssht, back off :o

bobbyboo
08-09-2004, 02:27 PM
thing is - every1 is saying shes a model, but has any1 actually seen her modelling? seems 2 me like shes using andy as her way of getting noticed. she annoys me SO much - if she gets a modelling contract, then theres hope 4 us all!! if she can do it, we can all sure as hell b models. shes just another high school wannabe that had male attention and is trying 2 b noticed because of that.
to be honest, it annoys me that andy doesnt see that! she may b a nice girl n all that, but it appears that she is using him and he is a fool because of it!

(sorry if anoyone disagrees - i just think he could do a wee bit better than her!)

star
08-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Yes. She's a model. She's with an agency. She does photo shoots.

I think everybody is getting too worked up about Lauren.

Mariposa
08-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Thanks for welcoming me, I appreciate it.

RoddickBabe10
08-09-2004, 10:09 PM
to ur second to last post...hell, i agree with just about every one of ur posts...anyways, really, i totally agree with what u said, and have been saying about lauren, my thoughts exactly in fact lol

:lol: Same with me, I agree with just about everyone of your posts too! :yeah:

RoddickBabe10
08-09-2004, 10:13 PM
thing is - every1 is saying shes a model, but has any1 actually seen her modelling? seems 2 me like shes using andy as her way of getting noticed. she annoys me SO much - if she gets a modelling contract, then theres hope 4 us all!! if she can do it, we can all sure as hell b models. shes just another high school wannabe that had male attention and is trying 2 b noticed because of that.
to be honest, it annoys me that andy doesnt see that! she may b a nice girl n all that, but it appears that she is using him and he is a fool because of it!

(sorry if anoyone disagrees - i just think he could do a wee bit better than her!)

:haha: :haha: Yeah, I totally agree! I mean, really, she is nothing compared to a, let's say, Gisela or a Tyra :lol:

I wish Andy sees what she does during his matches. You know, her smiling when the camera focuses her even though Andy is losing :rolleyes: And her looking like "what just happened?" when Andy wins an important point, when everyone is on their feet cheering for Andy and she's just sitting there like "what is tennis?" Whatever. She's annoying. Pleeease ESPN stop showing her like a gazillion times during Andy's matches! Really, she is not that important, promise. lol

bobbyboo
08-09-2004, 10:21 PM
they do tend 2 focus on her about as much as him during his matches!

*espn* we want to watch andy not his flavour of the month!! grr more tennis from him please! maybe we should send them a petition (is that how u spell it?) asking 4 less of her n more of him!! he he jk!!

TinyT
08-09-2004, 10:24 PM
we seriously should send a petition. you should read my rant on lauren in this thread... GRRRRR. it was bad enough that andy was losing to andre, and then espn would zoom in on that God-awful face. CRAZY!!!

bobbyboo
08-09-2004, 10:40 PM
i do understand that perhaps we r being slightly unkind about her bearing in mind we have no idea what she is like, but i cant help but get so annoyed about her when i see her sitting there looking like she has fallen asleep at every1 of his most exciting points. if i was there i honestly think i would b kicking/screaming/jumping/crying etc 2 give him the encouragement he needs! i do that enough in front of the telly! i just dont get it,its either she hasnt a clue about the rules of tennis or she doesnt want 2 b seen showing an ounce of interest at the game incase it tarnishes her chances of being a pro model.

am i being unfair?

RoddickBabe10
08-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Bobbyboo, she is just plain annoying. I mean, it's not like we're saying she sleeps with every guy in town lol Now that would be unkind. She IS annoying and I agree with you, she should definitely support her guy especially when he's losing a freakin match :mad: She justs sits there like she's bored to death!

ESPN, show ANDY and not that creature durting his matches. That's why it's called ANDY's match! I hate it when they show her. They show her more than Brad and he's his COACH.

TinyT
08-09-2004, 10:47 PM
i don't think your unfair. considering the fact that the first thing we are able to judge a human on is looks (unless your blind, then it's hearing/touch), and that we've never met lauren, all we can do is assume things about her. and i think each of us here has stated that we are only ASSUMING this by what we see on tv and such. if she wants us to think better of her, her actions should show it. that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

bobbyboo
08-09-2004, 10:56 PM
haha ok then, lets start a petition against her being shown so much during matches!

andy andy andy andy andy!! say it with me now.... andy andy andy andy andy andy!!

hehe oh i am mean! ;)

superpinkone37
08-09-2004, 11:07 PM
lol...and i remember during one of the TBs in one od hiis recent matches they showed her like between every point! now that is just too much

Golfnduck
08-09-2004, 11:52 PM
:haha: :haha: Yeah, I totally agree! I mean, really, she is nothing compared to a, let's say, Gisela or a Tyra :lol:

I wish Andy sees what she does during his matches. You know, her smiling when the camera focuses her even though Andy is losing :rolleyes: And her looking like "what just happened?" when Andy wins an important point, when everyone is on their feet cheering for Andy and she's just sitting there like "what is tennis?" Whatever. She's annoying. Pleeease ESPN stop showing her like a gazillion times during Andy's matches! Really, she is not that important, promise. lol

I totally agree with you!! I bet she doesn't even know anything about tennis. I wish they would just show Andy instead of Lauren feeding her face or sleeping. But if Andy is happy with her, than I am happy for him.

bobbyboo
08-10-2004, 12:15 AM
i do agree that if he is happy then i am 2 but i found this on the net 4 miami herald:

"Andy Roddick is dating aspiring model Lauren Bedford. Her new title: `Aspiring to be famous solely by being married to Andy Roddick.''

it would appear that more people r beginning 2 c the light!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

superpinkone37
08-10-2004, 12:19 AM
HAHA we all know thats sooo true lmao. shame andy doesnt see it too.....
no, well, i mean she must be great if andy has been with her for what like four months at least. i dunno, i guess maybe we are a bit mean on here cuz we dont really know her at all, but i dont really care. its much more fun to bash her than think of her as a great girl :devil:

bobbyboo
08-10-2004, 12:30 AM
hehe yeh, i still think a petition would b fun....

superpinkone37
08-10-2004, 12:34 AM
hehe sure go ahead and start one, im sure u can get lots of signatures

bobbyboo
08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
haha, i dont think i could do that! i would feel 2 mean - sure she annoys the hell out of me, but i dont think it would work anyway - i think she will remain on telly as long as she is his girlfriend. the cameras love her and i hope that the publicity she gets from him doesnt open the door 2 her modelling career as i dont think shes special enough 2 b a high profile model. shes got a lucky break by meeting ty and andy as they r in the spot light which ultimatly shines on her as well.

grrr celebrities r poo.

star
08-10-2004, 01:22 PM
My guess is that Andy will have another girlfriend somewhere along the way. :)

But, If you don't like either Mandy or Lauren, you might be disappointed because that's the kind of girl he seems to like. :)

I think they are both a cut above what he could find. Think of Bridgette Sampras. :ras:

tangerine_dream
08-10-2004, 03:56 PM
star, I agree, Bridgette looks like she has a mean streak to her. Lauren and Mandy aren't bitchy-looking at all. :)

And am I the only one who really doesn't give two figs about Lauren? I don't like or dislike her, I'm just indifferent. Because I know she's just girlfriend No.-whatever in a long list of girls that will be in and out of Andy's life for the next ten years.

RoddickBabe10
08-10-2004, 05:27 PM
I guess if ANDY's happy then I'm happy for HIM. I just con't wanna see her face on tv anymore especially during Andy's matches.

superpinkone37
08-10-2004, 05:39 PM
lol-- agreed

Pretty_in_pink
08-10-2004, 10:29 PM
i really dont care about Lauren either way good or bad

but i do think she really really looks like mandy moore but blonde and with more makeup ... which is sort of a freaky prospect to me lol i was like ... maybe has some weird ass fetish for girls who look alike

but if i had to chose i def chose Mandy cuz i love her
I used to hate her but then i met her and she was just THE sweetest most genuwine and modest person in the world and they made the most adorable couple ... i saw them in te car together after andy had beaten Federer (for the only time) and she had like jumped onto his lap and my heart melted
i was like .... can they adopt me please!

TinyT
08-10-2004, 11:47 PM
awww :drool:

andyroxmysox12191
08-10-2004, 11:51 PM
hey pretty in pink :wavey: :hug:
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so cute!!!! :hearts: but its so sad to hear it now :sad: they made the cutest couple :sad:
i would've loved to seen andys reaction to what mandy did...it would've been priceless lol
thank you for your story :hug:

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 02:58 AM
nice story pretty in pink, and welcome!! i love ur name by the way :)

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 03:17 AM
Awe, prety in pink, that must've been so much fun that you got to see both of them! lol

Again, please Andy if you are out there. Don't bring Mandy back unless YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. Right now, sure, bring her back over Lauren lol. Sorry to all the Mandy fans, it's just that I never liked her even before she got with Andy. So yeah, sorry lol.

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 03:22 AM
thats ok, i feel exactly the same-- i never liked mandy, and it certainly didnt help when she began dating andy. oh well, its over now, thank goodness. lots of people say they were cute together, and im sure if i saw them myself i would probably think the same, but i didnt so i think it was almost sickeningly cute. but thats just my opinion lol, sorry

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 03:29 AM
LOL superpink. Yes, in fact, they were sickeningly cute since their names rhyme lol it just makes you wanna "ga ga". She is so pretty though. But I never liked her. She was too sweet, she talked sooo much, and she had the most annoying laugh. Now I don't have to deal with it lol. But again, it's just my opinion and I'm sorry again if I offended you.

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 03:33 AM
yeah i totally wrote her off when she had that whole thing with wilmer whatever-his-last-name-is. she talked wayyyy too much about everything, and ....yeah i will just stop cuz u all know the rest lol. and sorry too, for those that liked her

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 03:35 AM
:lol: Wilmer Valderama. Lindsay Lohan's new boyfriend. What's up with this guy getting all the pretty girls? He's not even that hot :rolleyes: In fact, he isn't hot (IMO) lol Anyways, Mandy talked alot about her and Andy too, and she was way too detailed lol Anyways I'm gnna stop now I might get banned. SOrry, PLease don't ban me lol

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 03:38 AM
:lol: Wilmer Valderama. Lindsay Lohan's new boyfriend. What's up with this guy getting all the pretty girls? He's not even that hot :rolleyes: In fact, he isn't hot (IMO) lol Anyways, Mandy talked alot about her and Andy too, and she was way too detailed lol Anyways I'm gnna stop now I might get banned. SOrry, PLease don't ban me lol

lol what is with him dating all these young girls too!! anyways thats is a different story and is also way off topic.

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 04:00 AM
lol what is with him dating all these young girls too!! anyways thats is a different story and is also way off topic.

:haha: Sorry...

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 04:04 AM
dont get me wrong, i like wilmer on tv, actually i have that 70s show on in the background right now--that show is so funny and wilmer is the best as fez :haha: :haha:. anyways just seems odd that he is always with these young girls. oh well i dont really care anyways

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 04:06 AM
:haha: Me neither. I think he's funny too, but I don't know I'm not attracted to him lol

melissa7
08-11-2004, 04:08 AM
Yeah I don't find him that attractive either.

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 04:12 AM
:lol: Melissa :yeah:

Does anyone know what nationality he is?

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 04:14 AM

hmm i dont know what nationality he is....he is defianetly funny, but i dont think he is attractive or anything either

melissa7
08-11-2004, 04:14 AM
I think he is from Venezuela, but I am not sure.

RoddickBabe10
08-11-2004, 04:15 AM
Ohhh, I think the only thing I like about him is his tan-ness lol I like guys that are tan. Other than that, he's blah lol jk

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 04:16 AM
oooh yeah thats sounds right, but that could be reminding me of someone else so i dont know

melissa7
08-11-2004, 04:17 AM
I seem to think I saw him on a talk show once when he said that was where he was from. But you're right, it could be someone else.

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 04:35 AM
ok so i was just watching that 70s show and then it ended and the next show came on and i didnt turn the channel so i could see what it was. its this show called quintuplets or something, i had never seen or even heard of it before, but the girl in there looks a lot like lauren. i know its not really her, but it was weird cuz all of a sudden, im like omg she looks just like aluren. anyways, check out the show for a few minutes if u can and let me know if i am imagining it or something lol

TinyT
08-11-2004, 01:26 PM

wilmer was born in miami, but his parents moved him to venezuela. i think i read that @ www.amiannoying.com

superpinkone37
08-11-2004, 06:28 PM
okkk nice research tinyt :yeah:

TinyT
08-11-2004, 07:20 PM
teeheehee :devil:

TinyT
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
i suggest that all duck fans go to www.amiannoying.com and vote for andy as NOT annoying :angel:

Fumus
08-11-2004, 07:52 PM
done!

Fumus
08-11-2004, 07:54 PM
One of his opponents Ljubicic said that Roddick is not well liked in the locker room. Ljubicic also said the reason Roddick is ranked so high is because of his popularity in America. Since much tennis is played in the U.S., he gets close calls made in his favor.

WTF! STFU IVAN!

TinyT
08-11-2004, 07:57 PM
:woohoo: about ivan, we all know he can git a *tad* bit jealous and :cuckoo:

RoddickBabe10
08-12-2004, 12:12 AM
:haha: Ivan Ljubicic! He is one of the rudest if not THE rudest person on the tour right now. Obviously, his comments just proves to us all that he is jealous of Andy :rolleyes: Whatever, Iva, :nerner:

superpinkone37
08-12-2004, 12:18 AM
i dunno i have only heard him rant about andy, and he did apologize so im okay with him now lol

bobbyboo
08-12-2004, 12:38 AM
he just cant take the fact that hes not as good a player as andy n doesnt get as much limelight. silly boy!

lfty
08-12-2004, 03:16 PM
holy crap!! :eek: How is it that I’ve never seen this pic of Tommy before? Of course, I don’t go searching for nude pics but still…whoa :lol: http://www.amiannoying.com/(n43vkxmfd2kzjb55wme0nzak)/view.aspx?ID=5368

TinyT
08-12-2004, 03:17 PM
YES, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT PIC!! :lol: :haha:

Fumus
08-12-2004, 03:44 PM
omg! I think Ivan is a poster!

TinyT
08-13-2004, 04:03 PM
does any1 know if lauren is going w/ andy to athens?? :confused:

star
08-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I don't think Lauren can stay in the Olympic Villiage. :)

Maybe Andy will visit her in a hotel.

tangerine_dream
08-13-2004, 04:07 PM
I don't know why, but I really hate seeing this thread at the top of the list of threads with new messages in it. :ras:

TinyT
08-13-2004, 04:10 PM
i'm sorry tangy :sad: if lauren can't stay w/ andy in the olympic village, then we know why he was mad @ practice :devil:

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 09:54 PM
haha, its unlikley she would go, im guessing that the greek camera men dont know who she is so wont focus on her, so really its a waste of time her going!

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 10:45 PM
:yeah: bobbyboo! :woohoo: YES! Thank you Lord, no Lauren camera-focusing at any of Andy's matches in Athens! :banana: :woohoo: NO LAUREN! :woohoo: Okay, yes Andy, C'mon let's go! :woohoo: lol guys, sorry but I'm a little bit happy they won't focus that creature at the Olympics! :yeah:

Golfnduck
08-13-2004, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=RoddickBabe10]:yeah: bobbyboo! :woohoo: YES! Thank you Lord, no Lauren camera-focusing at any of Andy's matches in Athens! :banana: :woohoo: NO LAUREN! :woohoo: Okay, yes Andy, C'mon let's go! :woohoo: lol guys, sorry but I'm a little bit happy they won't focus that creature at the Olympics! :yeah:[/QUOTE
:bounce: :dance: YEAH!!!! NO LAUREN IN ATHENS!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!!! :bounce:

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:02 PM
:yeah: leighterry!!! let's PARRRTAYYY :haha:

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:05 PM
haha at least we get 2 watch what we tuned in for rather than seeing her looking gawmless. she shouldnt b at the olympics, surley? cuz its more of a team thing this time so maybe she'll think every1 else will get the attention over her? i beg the camera men 2 avoid her like the plague!

go away lauren!

GO ANDY!! :) :) :)

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:06 PM
lauren can't be in the olympics cuz first of all she can't stay in the olympic village, and if i were andy, i wouldn't need the extra baggage :rolleyes:

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:09 PM
:woohoo: I love you people so much :kiss: :muah: TInyT, superpink, and bobbyboo especially lol. No Lauren and yes TinyT, Andy doesn't need the extra baggage! :yeah:

LAUREN, LAUREN GO AWAY
AND DON't EVER COME AGAIN

:haha: Sorry, I'm so mean... but I love it :lol:

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:12 PM
:woohoo: I love you people so much :kiss: :muah: TInyT, superpink, and bobbyboo especially lol. No Lauren and yes TinyT, Andy doesn't need the extra baggage! :yeah:

LAUREN, LAUREN GO AWAY
AND DON't EVER COME AGAIN

:haha: Sorry, I'm so mean... but I love it :lol:

omg RoddickBabe you seriously cracked me up!!! :lol: :lol: i appreciate the love, cuz i :inlove: u all too!! we should make up an anti-lauren chant, and sho up @ andy's match when lauren is there :haha: hell, i don't even think she'll get it. she'd still be all "huuuuuh" with that :retard: look on her face :rolleyes:

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:14 PM
oh lauren can, i bet she would try and find some way of flirting with the security guard, then the camera man ( :mad: ) just so that she could conquer both andy in the bedroom and tv worldwide JUST so she can get her stupid contract!

i reakon it could happen, if i see lauren on tv then im inclined 2 believe that my theory is true! :cool:

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:14 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: TinyT! OMFG we so should do it! She'd be like "Awe, they dedicated a song to me. How sweet!" So no, maybe we shouldn't :lol:

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:16 PM
ROTFL!!!!! :bigcry: :haha: that is EXACTLY what lauren would do, "andy baby, did you hear that, they made up a SONG for me!!!" *pukes w/ disgust* andy, dump the trash and take one of us!!!! ;)

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:23 PM
:haha: TinyT, our dreams are getting more impossible... :lol: but that's okay. I fantasize one of the Bryans and they have gf's too :haha: Whatever, It's free to dream! lol

Seriously, though, NO MORE LAUREN, NO MORE LAUREN! :lol:

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:27 PM
well i still think a petition against showing her on telly would work? she couldnt get the idea that ppl love her then.....could she???

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:29 PM
:haha: I agree bobbyboo! Let's hurry on with that petition! lol

And OMFG your av, that's my fave pic of Andy... EVER... yet lol :worship:

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:31 PM
which mine?

yeh the petition, but guys i need ur help, how do we even start a petition?

tee hee!

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:34 PM
bobbyboo, YES your petition! :drool: :hearts:

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:34 PM
:lol: I mean your av!

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:35 PM
wouldn't it be funny if andy or lauren actually got it. andy would have to explain to her and be like "listen baby, they don't HATE you, they just don't like you enough to start a petition saying that they never wanna c ur face on TV again..."

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:38 PM
wouldn't it be funny if andy or lauren actually got it. andy would have to explain to her and be like "listen baby, they don't HATE you, they just don't like you enough to start a petition saying that they never wanna c ur face on TV again..."

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

now if they recorded that and aired it, what a program it would b!

'uuuuuu but andy baby nobody hates laureny baby. im special' :p

RoddickBabe10
LMFAO TinyT! MUAHAHAHAHA :haha: :haha: :haha:

bobbyboo
thanx roddickbabe! urs is good 2 - im liking the visor!!!

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:40 PM
hehe :devil: bobbyboo. I love the visor too. Doesn't he look sooo yummy like that? lol

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:40 PM
oh, my despise for lauredn :devil: and to think, it all started w/ this pic:

RoddickBabe10
08-13-2004, 11:43 PM
blah blah, whatever, LAUREN, LAUREN, GO AWAY AND DON'T EVER COME AGAIN!! lol Sorry, but I really do not like this chick. lol

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:44 PM
oh i know, the visor just makes me :hearts: him more! his hat is what every1 else wears! bring bk the visor!

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:45 PM
wouldn't it be funny if either lauren or andy actually read this thread? man wud they get a kik out of it :haha: :haha:

bobbyboo
oh, my despise for lauredn :devil: and to think, it all started w/ this pic:

i know, she just looks so like 'ooo look at me mr camera man, im with andy, snap me up b4 i make it HUGE!'

BLAH! why andy WHY?!

TinyT
oh i know, the visor just makes me :hearts: him more! his hat is what every1 else wears! bring bk the visor!

let's start a petition for that too!!! get a clue sugah, we need the visor and spiky hurrr!!! :rocker:

TinyT
08-13-2004, 11:47 PM
i know, she just looks so like 'ooo look at me mr camera man, im with andy, snap me up b4 i make it HUGE!'

BLAH! why andy WHY?!

i guess lareun explains that :scared: outfit that andy wore at the espy's her sense of style = ZERO

bobbyboo
08-13-2004, 11:53 PM
oh it was terrible! i dont think i could let my boyfriend walk out the house wearing that let alone andy 2 a awards ceremony! perhaps she was having a giggle at his expense (or trying 2 make girls think 'ummm andy looks a bit....ummmm.... in those clothes' so she has no competition!

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 07:25 AM
though my initial reaction to that outfit was being shocked, i eventually began to like that outfit (except fot the shoes, those were just ugly). and as much as i may not like lauren, and even though i may have said some things in the past, im sorry but i dont think we should really bash her.

lets just focus on andy's tennis. im not saying dont ever talk about lauren again-- sure u can post updates and stuff about if shes still around or not, or what else we find out about her, but i dont think we should just sit around talking about how stupid she is.

sure, really i have no control, but thats just my opinion. i do have my feeling against her, but i have recently had some issues regarding people judging others that we dont even know and thats not right, but then again im not gonna say that i am fine with lauren. im simply gonna stop bashing her, or at least not do it as much lol.

RoddickBabe10
08-14-2004, 07:30 AM
Superpink, I agree with the ESPYs outfit. I didn't like the outfit at first, oh God, especially the shoes but now that I think of it, I actually like the shirt and the whole striped suit thing lol. Besides, Andy looks good whatever he wears lol.

Oh and I'm sorry if I ever offended you about Lauren, because I admit, I'm pretty darn immature when it comes to her. I mean, so yeah, I'm sorry if anything I said against her offended you. I mean, you're right, you know, we don't know her and everything. But I just think it's so much fun to make fun of her cuz she doesn't look like she knows anything about tennis :devil: I mean, you know, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I know her because I don't. I'd just would like to voice my opinions about her and if any of those offended you, again, I'm sorry.

RoddickBabe10
08-14-2004, 07:32 AM
let's start a petition for that too!!! get a clue sugah, we need the visor and spiky hurrr!!! :rocker:

OMFG :haha: :haha: get a clue sugah, we need the visor and spiky hurrr That is just great! :haha: :yeah:

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Superpink, I agree with the ESPYs outfit. I didn't like the outfit at first, oh God, especially the shoes but now that I think of it, I actually like the shirt and the whole striped suit thing lol. Besides, Andy looks good whatever he wears lol.

Oh and I'm sorry if I ever offended you about Lauren, because I admit, I'm pretty darn immature when it comes to her. I mean, so yeah, I'm sorry if anything I said against her offended you. I mean, you're right, you know, we don't know her and everything. But I just think it's so much fun to make fun of her cuz she doesn't look like she knows anything about tennis :devil: I mean, you know, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I know her because I don't. I'd just would like to voice my opinions about her and if any of those offended you, again, I'm sorry.

nonono i wasnt offended at all. i mean its not like ur bashing me lol. i agree that it is fun to make fun of her, but i personally am not gonna take part in too uch of it cuz i think it has gotten a little bit outta hand. and we have all been a little imature about it all, but who cares, we are kids. and this is the andy forum, its where u can post ur opinions whether people agree with you or not. i wasnt offended at all, and sorry if i made it sound like that. any of u can say whatever u want, and i know i will most likely resort back to making fun of lauren, though im gonna try harder not to lol

RoddickBabe10
08-14-2004, 08:07 AM
nonono i wasnt offended at all. i mean its not like ur bashing me lol. i agree that it is fun to make fun of her, but i personally am not gonna take part in too uch of it cuz i think it has gotten a little bit outta hand. and we have all been a little imature about it all, but who cares, we are kids. and this is the andy forum, its where u can post ur opinions whether people agree with you or not. i wasnt offended at all, and sorry if i made it sound like that. any of u can say whatever u want, and i know i will most likely resort back to making fun of lauren, though im gonna try harder not to lol

Oh okay, that's good then lol. I agree with you, I just know I won't be able to stop making fun of her, you know, I'm just too darn immature like that and I admit it lol. I mean, I probably would stop being too harsh against her but you know, just making fun of her seemingly "stupidness" is fun :devil: But I definitely agree with you, it has gotten out of hand lol.

superpinkone37
08-14-2004, 08:18 AM
lol im glad u get what i am trying to say lol. i dont expect people to just totally drop the lauren subject-- that creates the drama in here anyways!!

Angel 20
08-17-2004, 10:12 PM
I would have to go with Mandy,I thought they were really nice together.I was really surprised when they broke up,but Lauren also seems like a nice girl.

Lady Natalia
08-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Wow, I'm surprised more people did not pick Maria. Though, I thought Mandy and Andy were cute together. Even their names are cute together. And I would definitely say that Mandy is cutier than Lauren but I would love to see another tennis power couple. Maria would look good hanging off of Andy's arm.

star
08-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Not too many people here think Andy should date a tennis player.

Andy needs somebody who concentrates on him, imo.

Plus there's no point in him getting serious now. He's gotta wait for Mani, Jen, and Carito to grow up first. :)

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 01:40 AM

Plus there's no point in him getting serious now. He's gotta wait for Mani, Jen, and Carito to grow up first. :)

lol i get him first!!! lol, but yeah i dont think he needs a tennis player either. besides maria is too young for him right now, and if he is gonna wait for her to get older, then he might as well wait a bit more for one of us lmao :)

andyroxmysox12191
08-18-2004, 01:59 AM
NNNNOOOOOO I GET HIM FIRST ;) :lol:
its fun to act like a 5 year old. makes me feel like i'm fighting over a doll with a friend again :lol:

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 02:01 AM
NNNNOOOOOO I GET HIM FIRST ;) :lol:
its fun to act like a 5 year old. makes me feel like i'm fighting over a doll with a friend again :lol:

lol. but if we're gonna argue like five year olds.....i definately get him first. im two years older anyways--lemme have him for two year then u can have him for a while lol :lol:

andyroxmysox12191
08-18-2004, 02:05 AM
NOPE! i'm younger so i can whine much more AND i can fight easily cause well.....hormones ya know ;)

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 02:09 AM
lol hormones dont go away at 15-- they get stronger!!!! so therefore i am older, and i am bigger and stronger and easily take you on, and....i have more hormones so i would be more likly to do just that!! lol u know im just kiddin'....except about the part that he is MINE!!! lol, i told u i would share!!.....maybe......:haha: :haha:

Golfnduck
08-18-2004, 02:10 AM
well, seeing as i'm older than both of you, i win. i'm enjoying acting 5 yrs old. i usually have to act really mature. :)

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 02:11 AM
lol, but he's still mine hehe :lol:

Havok
08-18-2004, 02:30 AM

:haha:

RoddickBabe10
08-18-2004, 05:26 AM
Guys, let's stop with the fighting over Andy. Why not he date ME instead??? :haha: No I'm jk guys, I have no intentions with Andy whatsoever :lol: I want one of the Bryans :hearts: :inlove:

Anyways, Andy should date a tennis player IMO! HE really should or any kind of pro athlete will do ;)

But superpink, you know our plans... :devil:

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 06:08 AM
lol roddickbabe-- how could i forget lol :haha: :haha:

Lynne
08-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Well, I think Mandy.... coz I don't really like Lauren... Donno why....

Jennay
08-18-2004, 05:20 PM

:haha: Thats right ;)

Mani don't even get me started. We have a long list of tennis players and I get a lot of them first, including Andy.

5 years till legal age :bounce:
Wait, even closer to 4! Birthday is comming up :banana:

superpinkone37
08-18-2004, 06:12 PM
lol, three for me!!! :) well if u wanna get technical, its really less than 2 and a half lol

andyroxmysox12191
08-19-2004, 01:37 AM
oh please jen :rolleyes: i get them first :p