The *Merry Christmas to all davids Fans* Thread, by a long lost ,long lasting fan [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The *Merry Christmas to all davids Fans* Thread, by a long lost ,long lasting fan

Sue
12-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Hola amigas.........sorry I've not been around here much this year, but its been a bit of a toughie for me as some of you know.I've missed you all and the chat and banter and fun on here and have missed seeing David play live. I've been following tournaments and DC on-line, but just haven't had the time or much motivation to visit here as often as I'd have liked. Anyway, thanks to those of you who've kept in touch, I really appreciate it and its helped me through some bad times.
Anway enough of the maudlin' stuff......*Happy Christmas*to those of you who've been around from the *start*...you know who you are! Have a wonderful festive season and wishing you all much happiness and joy in 2009!Vamos David!!
Sue xxxx

*Ljubica*
12-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Hola amigas.........sorry I've not been around here much this year, but its been a bit of a toughie for me as some of you know.I've missed you all and the chat and banter and fun on here and have missed seeing David play live. I've been following tournaments and DC on-line, but just haven't had the time or much motivation to visit here as often as I'd have liked. Anyway, thanks to those of you who've kept in touch, I really appreciate it and its helped me through some bad times.
Anway enough of the maudlin' stuff......*Happy Christmas*to those of you who've been around from the *start*...you know who you are! Have a wonderful festive season and wishing you all much happiness and joy in 2009!Vamos David!!
Sue xxxx

Hi Sue :hug: Just saw this post. Nice to know you're doing OK, - and thanks for the Christmas Card which arrived this morning. Promise I'll write to you in the new year :) So to you and everyone else lurking here - Linda, Ali, Isa and all the "old crowd" as you call them - I wish you all a very happy Christmas :hug:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8275/chatnoelgbby4go8.jpg

FerrersLinda
12-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Girlsssssssss!!!!!!!! Fantastic to see you here. Merry Christmas to everyone lurking or otherwise.;) And may your dreams come true in 2009! Except of course for those dreams involving the wrong football teams winning championships .... right Ali?!

Enjoy the holidays!

RogiFan88
12-24-2008, 09:13 PM
To all of David's fans here, may you all spend a safe and happy holiday season and may 2009 bring you much joy and contentment!

...and to David, of course!

(David thanked his forum fans by inviting them to dinner at the Javea Tennis Club last Saturday -- looked like tons of fun! How great and humble at the same time is David... a real gem of a guy! Hope he has a great 2009!)

anita86
12-24-2008, 10:16 PM
The best of joy
the best of cheer
for Christmas and
the coming year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR, GIRLS!!!

Sommarsverige
12-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009 to all the lovely Ferru chicas here :hug: :hug: :hug:

*snowflake*
12-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Merry Christmas!!! :hug:

cobalt60
12-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Merry Christmas ladies :hug: I joined later than the rest of you here;) but I still consider myself a David fan.
What a nice gesture of his to invite his fans :yeah: