I was right [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I was right

El Legenda
12-19-2008, 06:06 AM
If some of you recall, i PM'ed you over the summer and said Mr.Disney would be gone soon because Player A and Player B wanted him gone.

I also called Hamburg being down graded and Madrid moving to clay in the same PM's before it was public knowledge.

I shall be known as the Source, from now on :)

Fee
12-19-2008, 06:12 AM
Okay sure, I'll play along, but you and I know who the source really is. ;)

You think they will name the new CEO by next week? Can they get that one more vote?

finishingmove
12-19-2008, 06:14 AM
and 2009 is the year of the ljubo.

never in doubt.

actually i'd be happy if he got a fulltime office job.

El Legenda
12-19-2008, 06:17 AM
and 2009 is the year of the ljubo.

never in doubt.

actually i'd be happy if he got a fulltime office job.

The Ljubo is coming back, after last 4 months of 2008 with a knee/back injury..the Ljubo is ready to go.

El Legenda
12-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Okay sure, I'll play along, but you and I know who the source really is. ;)

You think they will name the new CEO by next week? Can they get that one more vote?

:cool:
i think the sooner they do it the bettter it is..even the ATP will feel the economic slow down...need someone to take control and lead them in the right direction.

bad gambler
12-19-2008, 06:21 AM
If some of you recall, i PM'ed you over the summer and said Mr.Disney would be gone soon because Player A and Player B wanted him gone.

I also called Hamburg being down graded and Madrid moving to clay in the same PM's before it was public knowledge.

Good job Steve

El Legenda
12-19-2008, 06:22 AM
Good job Steve

Where is your vmoney at big dawg.

Horatio Caine
12-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Well la dee dar. :ras:

So, does Ljubo finish in the top 5 again by the end of 2009? :awww:
Answer on a postcard by January 4th 2009. :D

;)

Iván
12-19-2008, 04:19 PM

Can you let me know by PM when you find out if aliens actually exist Obama?

Yves.
12-19-2008, 04:32 PM

Do you use drugs?

alfonsojose
12-19-2008, 06:38 PM

Who's the ugly Oracle? Neo? I'm Trinity :drool: ?

TBRaven
12-19-2008, 08:00 PM
The Ljubo is coming back, after last 4 months of 2008 with a knee/back injury..the Ljubo is ready to go.
Yes, he will be very good player's council president and member of the governing body.