I want to speak to the owner of this forum; won't tolerate this discrimination [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I want to speak to the owner of this forum; won't tolerate this discrimination

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Well, I already explained what happened to SloKid but he won't listen.

It's no wonder since most of the moderators in this forum have been hating on me since a long time for starting match result threads in General Messages. Posters like PMK is Innocent and Bad Gambler to name two of the mods who can't stand me.

They can't stand this so they decided to unfairly punish me for being poor.

I can't tolarete this blatant discrimination against my person so I demand to speak to the owner of this forum.

Snoo Foo
12-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Well, I already explained what happened to SloKid but he won't listen

What happened?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:23 AM
:wavey:

Who is the owner of this fucking place? He better show up here.

jayjay
12-19-2008, 02:24 AM

It's no wonder since most of the moderators in this forum have been hating on me since a long time for starting match result threads in General Messages. Posters like PMK is Innocent and Bad Gambler to name two of the mods who can't stand me.

I can't tolarete this blatant discrimination against my person so I demand to speak to the owner of this forum.

I feel bad about your situation. In all seriousness. I don't have much V-Cash, but expect to 0.82 $ of it coming your way in seconds. :wavey:

Thanos
12-19-2008, 02:24 AM
:confused: what exactly is this thread about??

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:26 AM
:confused: what exactly is this thread about??

The title is very clear.

I want to speak to the owner.

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:27 AM
Don't be a coward. Show your face.

Henry Chinaski
12-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Fight the power man

http://www.madebyderek.com/Ian/Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Zirconek
12-19-2008, 02:30 AM
this is racizm (1)

LinkMage
I'm going to sue all of the mods for discrimination if I don't get any answers. :fiery:

~Maya~
Very silly. And you kind of had a warning , and still decided to go for it. No complaining. Maybe a counselor can help

GustavoM_Fan
12-19-2008, 02:31 AM
a mi me recagaron tambien hace 1 mes. al menos no te echaron a vos man :rolleyes:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:31 AM
Very silly. And you kind of had a warning , and still decided to go for it. No complaining. Maybe a counselor can help

Warning? What are you talking about.

Please shut up if you don't know what happened.

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:32 AM
a mi me recagaron tambien hace 1 mes. al menos no te echaron a vos man :rolleyes:

Sitio de mierda lleno de racistas del orto. :mad:

Zirconek
12-19-2008, 02:33 AM
by replying are we giving him vCash? :tape:

LM, it's like asking to leave MTF, vehabe* :p

* from kostarian

Naranoc
12-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Have you been stripped of your vCash? :eek:

GustavoM_Fan
12-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Sitio de mierda lleno de racistas del orto. :mad:

racistas eH?????? pq?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:35 AM
by replying are we giving him vCash? :tape:

LM, it's like asking to leave MTF, vehabe* :p

* from kostarian

Why would I want to stay on a forum where I get discriminated for being from a 3rd world country? :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
12-19-2008, 02:36 AM
did somebody else use your computer?

jayjay
12-19-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm going to sue all of the mods for discrimination if I don't get any answers. :fiery:

You probably won't get any answers or response for a while, history shows this is the way MTF mods work. However, you should continue demanding explanations, and eventually you will get them. Just don't expect them anytime soon.

Starting as many threads as you can once the previous ones have been ignored is one of the better ways to eventually get them to acknowledge there is a problem and seek to find a solution to it.

I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, especially after you wanted Calleri dead after doubles defeat v Spain, but I'm serious about this - injustice is never a nice thing to experience and that is why I'm going to send you another 2.01$ of my V-Cash. Sorry I can't give you more, at this time. In a few months I will have access to all of Adee's V-Cash because of a bet we had, and you can have some of that. :)

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:38 AM
racistas eH?????? pq?

Porque yo no hice las otras cuentas, fue uno de mis hermanos. Compartimos la misma computadora porque mis viejos no son millonarios para comprar computadoras para todos nosotros. Y estos retardados mentales piensan que yo las hice. :retard:

GustavoM_Fan
12-19-2008, 02:39 AM
ah bueno dejate de joder....
explicaste esTO?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:40 AM
did somebody else use your computer?

I don't have a computer for myself, I share it with my brothers because my parents aren't rich and can't afford multiple computers.

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:41 AM
ah bueno dejate de joder....
explicaste esTO?

Si, pero estos tipos no lo entienden. Piensan que todo el mundo tiene guita para comprar todo lo que uno quiere.

jayjay
12-19-2008, 02:44 AM
I don't have a computer for myself, I share it with my brothers because my parents aren't rich and can't afford multiple computers.

Is this why the V-Cash obsession? To live the virtual life that you can't have in reality? :sad:

I do the same with Fantasy Sports. :hug:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Is this why the V-Cash obsession? To live the virtual life that you can't have in reality? :sad:

I do the same with Fantasy Sports. :hug:

Pretty much. :sad:

When I play sim games on the PC I always try to get the most cash to buy the most expensive things.

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 02:49 AM
Though I'm not clear what really happened, I am supportive!I think talks are necessary for these situations:)

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Why would I want to stay on a forum where I get discriminated for being from a 3rd world country? :rolleyes:

what does this mean?I am strongly curious:confused:

finishingmove
12-19-2008, 02:52 AM
so what happened? they took your vCash or what?

GustavoM_Fan

When I play sim games on the PC I always try to get the most cash to buy the most expensive things.

si queres llenarte de guita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhHD7KVVP8

hay tipos en argentina q ya ganan dolarines con esto

LinkMage
Have you been stripped of your vCash? :eek:

Yes, they left me with 20 cents.

But that doesn't compare to the discrimination I'm suffering.

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Spanish?I don't know a word:sad:

Baghdatis#1
So what if you are from a 3rd world country. Greece and the US are 1st world countries and still are crazy:lol:. People really shouldn't judge others by their background. I can't stand it! It depends on the person-not their culture:shrug:.

Henry Chinaski
we'll build you back up man. I'll make it my personal mission.

Mimi
aren't you have 8,000 now? this thread is like clay death's "how many roger threads should we have", be careful, the mods may ban you for this ;)

Yes, they left me with 20 cents.

But that doesn't compare to the discrimination I'm suffering.

jayjay
12-19-2008, 02:56 AM

You can have all my V-Cash. I only have $300 or so, but you can have it all. :)

Baghdatis#1
12-19-2008, 02:57 AM
i started taking spnaish in school in september.
Link Mage, estas bien?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 02:57 AM
what does this mean?I am strongly curious:confused:

That I have to share my computer with my brothers because my parents can't afford to buy one for each of us. But it seems all the mods here are rich so they can't understand my situation.

so what happened? they took your vCash or what?

Yes, around 200k. But being discriminated against is a much worse offense.

si queres llenarte de guita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhHD7KVVP8

hay tipos en argentina q ya ganan dolarines con esto

:lol:
No me gustan este tipo de curros. Al final te terminan estafando.

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:00 AM
i started taking spnaish in school in september.
Link Mage, estas bien?

Cool. Hope you are enjoying it.

I'm really angry right now. :o

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the support guys.

I love you all (except the mods). :o

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:04 AM
we'll build you back up man. I'll make it my personal mission.

Thanks for the support, man!

You are one of the best posters in this forum. I always get a laugh from your posts. :yeah:

finishingmove
12-19-2008, 03:06 AM
i support the mission.

linkmage, u have received a donation

q.j.
12-19-2008, 03:07 AM
i am the owner of this forum
how can i help you ?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:08 AM
i support the mission.

linkmage, u have received a donation

Thanks man!

I'm really mad right now. These mods do whatever they like with the power they have and won't listen to my explanations. :o

Snoo Foo
12-19-2008, 03:09 AM
did they take your savings too? Your brothers should write confessions.

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 03:10 AM
That I have to share my computer with my brothers because my parents can't afford to buy one for each of us. But it seems all the mods here are rich so they can't understand my situation.

Really?It's terrible if it's true:shrug:,just enjoy yourself, forget these ignorant people.:)

Good to hear your share story with your family, I just feel very happy for you family:)

Mimi
12-19-2008, 03:11 AM
:lol: are you?

by the way, I am actually Anna Kournikova :bigwave::inlove::rolls:

i am the owner of this forum
how can i help you ?

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:13 AM
did they take your savings too? Your brothers should write confessions.

Yes, I had 194k in the bank. They took out every last penny. They even took the 3500 I had in cheking.

That wouldn't change anything, I'm afraid. These people are dictators and wield their power as they please, I'm afraid. :sad:

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 03:14 AM

:haha:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:15 AM
Really?It's terrible if it's true:shrug:,just enjoy yourself, forget these ignorant people.:)

Good to hear your share story with your family, I just feel very happy for you family:)

Thanks. Glad to know there are people in this forum that make it worth to stay here. If it weren't for people like you, I would have already left this shithole.

q.j.
12-19-2008, 03:20 AM

yes i am
by the way my name is Justin
Justin Gimelstob

Nathaliia
12-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Yes, I had 194k in the bank. They took out every last penny. They even took the 3500 I had in cheking.

That wouldn't change anything, I'm afraid. These people are dictators and wield their power as they please, I'm afraid. :sad:
Now we know how bad gambler made his fortune. Fuking capitalistic world, always taking away from the poor ones.

GustavoM_Fan
12-19-2008, 03:23 AM
si4

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:24 AM
Now we know how bad gambler made his fortune. Fuking capitalistic world, always taking away from the poor ones.

Probably, wouldn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

Lin Lin
12-19-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks. Glad to know there are people in this forum that make it worth to stay here. If it weren't for people like you, I would have already left this shithole.

Don't be that pessimistic,:hug:this forum is a small world like our real society,of course it has some good or NOT good people and things,for me, I just choose to do what I like and comunicate with whom I want.

Have fun!;)Actually I am a kind of newbie,but I find there are still some great posters here:)

Mimi
12-19-2008, 03:29 AM
oh I am sorry for you, I am a much better tennis player than you, seems you have never reached top 100 right :eek::p
yes i am
by the way my name is Justin
Justin Gimelstob

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 03:30 AM
aren't you have 8,000 now? this thread is like clay death's "how many roger threads should we have", be careful, the mods may ban you for this ;)

Yeah, now I have some because some nice posters decided to give me some. I'm afraid the mods may take it away too. :sad:

q.j.
12-19-2008, 03:34 AM
oh I am sorry for you, I am a much better tennis player than you, seems you have never reached top 100 right :eek::p

true enough
but i'm an overpaid semi-qualified sports commentator
sleazy money grabber of USTA's funds
a misogynist prick that has more air time that Paris H.+The Osbournes can only dream about
and i own this forum
soo it's a good living

:p

Mimi
12-19-2008, 03:45 AM
don't lies any more, you are jobless now because you openly call me a tennis-whore and critisied others women players, you have no women too while my admirers are more than 100 :lol::bigclap:

true enough
but i'm an overpaid semi-qualified sports commentator
sleazy money grabber of USTA's funds
a misogynist prick that has more air time that Paris H.+The Osbournes can only dream about
and i own this forum
soo it's a good living

:p

Richard_from_Cal
12-19-2008, 03:49 AM

So that's it: a Gnutella hack! {aha!!}

Here I always thought he had a time machine. :mad:

q.j.
12-19-2008, 03:50 AM
don't lies any more, you are jobless now because you openly call me a tennis-whore and critisied others women players, you have no women too while my admirers are more than 100 :lol::bigclap:

mimi you obviously didn't watch USO and
more so
Masters Shanghai
justice is...twistable :tennis:

~Maya~
12-19-2008, 03:52 AM
mimi you obviously didn't watch USO and
more so
Masters Shanghai
justice is...twistable :tennis:

:speakles:

Mimi
12-19-2008, 03:56 AM
yup, no coverage of us open and Shanghai? our sport channel has a Chinese commentator :wavey:

even if they really hired you again, its just because you kow-tow to the boss for 2 hours and promised to clean his house every day for 2 hours and does table dancing for him :eek:

q.j.
12-19-2008, 04:00 AM
yup, no coverage of us open and Shanghai? our sport channel has a Chinese commentator :wavey:
consider that fact, a blessing

even if they really hired you again, its just because you kow-tow to the boss for 2 hours and promised to clean his house every day for 2 hours and does table dancing for him :eek:
it's not called table dancing but
e-x-o-t-i-c dancing
:wavey:

Mimi
12-19-2008, 04:04 AM
oh we call it table dancing here, how to call the dance with a steel pipe? I know you are good at it too :p

alfonsojose
12-19-2008, 04:11 AM
In the spotlight, right :p?

theMEESH
12-19-2008, 05:31 AM
You got vRobbed?!

awwww :hug:

lemme try and figure out how this donating whozit goes and i'll give to the cause.

Voo de Mar
12-19-2008, 05:37 AM
It's hard to believe that a person can be possessed by the virtual money :)

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 05:37 AM
You got vRobbed?!

awwww :hug:

lemme try and figure out how this donating whozit goes and i'll give to the cause.

Yep, I got stolen. I'm sure that's how BG started making up his fortune. :o

Thanks a lot for the help. :hug:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 05:39 AM
It's hard to believe that a person can be possessed by the virtual money :)

Can you help me exorcise the demons possessing me? :p

theMEESH
12-19-2008, 05:41 AM
*splashes holy water on LinkMage*

"The power of Christ compells you! The power of Christ compells you!"

That movie is scary. And I haven't even seen the non edited version.

Voo de Mar
12-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Can you help me exorcise the demons possessing me? :p

Unfortunately can't because I'm possessed by the demons as well :hug:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 05:43 AM
*splashes holy water on LinkMage*

"The power of Christ compells you! The power of Christ compells you!"

That movie is scary. And I haven't even seen the non edited version.

Yeah, I don't like horror movies. I get scared and then have nighmares. :lol:

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 05:44 AM
Unfortunately can't because I'm possessed by the demons as well :hug:

Oh, I see. Are those the tie-break demons you are possessed by? :p :D

Voo de Mar
12-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Oh, I see. Are those the tie-break demons you are possessed by? :p :D

Inter alia ;)

azza
12-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Itsa Borat From Kazaghstan!

JimmyV
12-19-2008, 06:42 AM
This forum has been ruined by the moderators, I don't even bother posting here anymore cause it's just not fun. You can have all my VCash, keep on fighting the good fight.

LinkMage
12-19-2008, 06:57 AM
This forum has been ruined by the moderators, I don't even bother posting here anymore cause it's just not fun. You can have all my VCash, keep on fighting the good fight.

:eek:

Wow, man. Thanks a lot!!!! :worship:

You should keep on posting on GM. I always find your posts funny. Keep up the good work. :yeah:

El Legenda
12-19-2008, 06:58 AM
I am the owner and i say SUCK IT.

bad gambler
12-19-2008, 07:06 AM

wtf are you on about?

Yes PMK and I took away your v-cash :cuckoo:

Lay off the smack son because you are hallucinating

Mimi
12-19-2008, 07:21 AM
pls don't leave, JimmyV, you are an asset of this site, always funny and humourous :wavey::sad:

chammer44
12-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Oliver, would you like so more porridge?

ExcaliburII
12-19-2008, 08:21 AM
:spit: Top 10 thread 2008

SloKid
12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Mods here are not corrupt. I usually don't think it's appropriate to air out all the details in public, but since you were the only one who was able to tell their side and attacked some people without any proof...

Your vCash was not stolen, you created two accounts in order to get more vCash and as a consequence your vCash got taken away.

Your brothers excuse doesn't hold up, in the first PM you told me about one brother creating an account, when I mentioned the second account you all of a sudden came up with another brother and said he might have created one too, but surely you would have known if he had, since all three accounts were used at the SAME time at one point, weird kind of computer sharing you have. Then one of these accounts is used to vote for Pfloyd and immediately asks for vCash, hmmm. Another thing is that this whole time you've been saying it's discriminating to you, all about you, you didn't even mention that your brothers might have complained to you about being banned or something along those lines. Not to mention that the whole thing about saying that it's a racist and discriminating decision, because you're poor and from a third world is ridiculous, since there's more than IP match behind this and the fact where you're from had nothing to do with the decision. Your discrimination argument is not valid either, because we do have brothers posting on this board using the same computer and all and there are no issues there.

Your vCash obsession is sad, I must say, and I feel sorry for you for that.

Now if you still feel the need to continue the discussion, please feel free to PM me, but don't go around the forum posting lies about how we abused our power.