In the spotlight - sigmagirl91 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - sigmagirl91

Eden
12-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Here's your thread :)

1) When did you start watching tennis?
2) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
3) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
5) Who's your favourite tennis commentator and why?
6) How would your friends describe you?
7) What do you value most in a person?
8) Favorite age you have been so far?
9) What do you think is the meaning of life?
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11) What's your best childhood memory?
12) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?

:wavey:

sigmagirl91
12-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Here's your thread :)

1) When did you start watching tennis?
2) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
3) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
5) Who's your favourite tennis commentator and why?
6) How would your friends describe you?
7) What do you value most in a person?
8) Favorite age you have been so far?
9) What do you think is the meaning of life?
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11) What's your best childhood memory?
12) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?

:wavey:

) When did you start watching tennis? In 1987.
2) Which match do you consider as best of all time? Gosh, there are so many. The best one I've seen was this year's Wimby 2008 final.
3) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most? My favorite match was David vs. Roger in the Shanghai 2005 final.
4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player? Gumy. Damn, that man's so damn fine.:o
5) Who's your favourite tennis commentator and why? None really. They all sound boring these days. Ask me who my least favorite is, and I can go on for days!
6) How would your friends describe you? Fun, positive, caring, loyal.
7) What do you value most in a person? Caring, loyalty, independence (I hate people hanging all over me), respect.
8) Favorite age you have been so far? 18.
9) What do you think is the meaning of life? Having people you love supporting and encouraging you, no matter what.
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Still alive, hopefully. Just kidding. I want to have my doctorate and be married.
11) What's your best childhood memory? I have lots of those, but if I had to choose one, it would be the first year I began playing softball. Our team went undefeated.
12) What are your best and worst characteristic traits? Best: caring and loyal. Worst: don't get on my bad side. I'll cuss you out in a New York minute without looking back.

Fensler
12-18-2008, 09:52 PM
1)What do like most about your current job/career?
2)Which city is your favorite?
3)On MTF, do you think envy is the driving force behind much of the hatred shown toward certain players?
4)Do you consider yourself to be a morning person?
5)What position(s) do/did you play on your softball team?
6)Who is your least favorite tennis commentator?

sigmagirl91
12-19-2008, 02:00 AM
1)What do like most about your current job/career? The joy I get in helping people succeed.
2)Which city is your favorite? Atlanta, GA
3)On MTF, do you think envy is the driving force behind much of the hatred shown toward certain players? Sometimes, but when I first came on here, the hatred was because player X and player Y were at odds or player X was beating player Y's ass on a regular basis. These days, it's something as stupid as "I don't know why..." Yet...I see people responding to threads about that player. I guess you could call it envy, but I think it's a waste of time to troll in threads about a player you hate. Just my two cents....
4)Do you consider yourself to be a morning person? Yes.
5)What position(s) do/did you play on your softball team? All of them. I played pitcher most often.
6)Who is your least favorite tennis commentator? PatMac. He gets on my nerves really badly.