Eduardo Schwank Forum Request [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Eduardo Schwank Forum Request

kai.
12-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi
Well I think it is about time that Eduardo got his own forum he is the future for the Argentinian tennis. I saw him game in 2006 and i appreciate him as a such grate player.

Well here is a little about Eduardo A.K.A Gordo...

Eduardo Schwank

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/headshots/main/SE66_AS.jpg

(born April 23, 1986, in Rosario, Argentina) is a professional tennis player from Argentina on the ATP Tour. He is a right-hander with a double handed backhand who is currently coached by Javier Nalbandian, the brother of David Nalbandian.
Schwank's family background is from the German-speaking part of Switzerland.

Junior career:
Schwank in his final year on the junior circuit in 2004 had a record of 39-4 winning 5 tournaments, with his biggest title winning the Banana Bowl defeating Pablo Andujar in the final . Schwank finished 2nd in the rankings behind Gaël Monfils who won three out of four of the Junior Grand Slams in that season.

Professional career:

2006: He won four consecutive futures events: the former two in Argentina, the latter two in Bolivia.

2007: He won a challenger title in Medellín, defeating Chris Guccione in the final, as well as three consecutive futures events. He also won the bronze medal in singles and the gold medal in men's doubles at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro. At the 2007 United States Open qualifying singles, he defeated Mischa Zverev and Richard Bloomfield before falling to Alexander Waske.

2008: Schwank won two consecutive challenger events, the first in Cremona, Italy and the second in Rome, Italy. On May 12, 2008, a hotel in which Schwank was staying while competing in a challenger event in Bordeaux, France caught fire. Schwank's room was engulfed by the blaze, which destroyed his laptop, passport, as well as the prize money he had earned from the Rome challenger tournament. Schwank was not in his room at the time. He ended up winning the tournament, making that his third consecutive challenger title for the year.

At the 2008 Roland Garros tournament (commonly known as the French Open) Schwank was the number 1 seed in the qualifying rounds. He defeated Bjorn Rehnquist, Uladzimir Ignatik and Ilia Bozoljac in the first, second and third qualifying rounds respectively to qualify for the main draw of the tournament. In the first round, Schwank defeated Carlos Moyŕ. He was also victorious in his next match, but was defeated in the third by frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu in four sets.
On grass, won his first match in Nottingham (d. Nielsen, l. to Seppi) and fell to Roddick in Wimbledon opener...In July, returned to clay in Stuttgart and reached SF in Stuttgart, losing to countryman and eventual champion del Potro. Followed with QF in Kitzbuhel (l. to Starace). During indoor circuit, reached QF in Metz (l. to Stepanek). Compiled marks of 10-7 on clay, 4-6 on hard and 1-2 on grass...Earned a career-high $349,219.

Allso this year he was for second time in his life sparring at the davis cup final.

He is currently ranked 58 in the world in singles, but his best ranking was 54(8-Sep-08).

Titles:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm147/kai_soad/tituloseduardo-2323.jpg

:wavey:

sorry i made a mistake ..

Zirconek
12-12-2008, 09:56 PM
The poll asks "Does Amer Delic deserves a forum"? :scratch:

I would vote yes for Schwank :)

Ivanatis
12-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Supported. I would post there. :)

Getta
12-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Edu Schwank definitely deserves his own forum, BUT how can I vote for him?

The poll asks "Does Amer Delic deserves a forum"? :scratch:

:lol:

Zirconek
12-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Edu Schwank definitely deserves his own forum, BUT how can I vote for him?

:lol:

a new poll is coming soon ;)

Denaon
12-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Poll corrected...;)

Edit...just in case people do not trust this poll...there were 4 votes only when I corrected it.
3 for yes and 1 for no

Snoo Foo
12-13-2008, 03:22 AM
Why is this poll private but the calleri poll is public?

savesthedizzle
12-13-2008, 03:26 AM
I vote yes :D I like Schwank :D

kai.
12-13-2008, 04:01 AM
Poll corrected...;)

Edit...just in case people do not trust this poll...there were 4 votes only when I corrected it.
3 for yes and 1 for no

How many thanks i need to say to u?
really :hug:

martine2
12-14-2008, 10:36 AM
I think Schwank certainly deserves it.
He's a young player with what I hope will be a great future, so definitely YES :D

LeChuck
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Hell yeah :). I wish that this poll was public so that we could see who voted no :lol:.

Nathaliia
12-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Schwank will probably make even bigger progress next year, so it's a good idea to anticipate it.

~Maya~
12-15-2008, 03:53 AM
Yes

*snowflake*
12-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Sure does!

Venle
12-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes :)

kai.
12-18-2008, 06:21 AM
3 days more to go ;)

Peta Pan
12-20-2008, 08:57 AM
I am not a fan and I wouldn't post there, but I do believe he definitely deserves a forum so I voted yes as well :)