What do you want to get for christmas? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What do you want to get for christmas?

Pfloyd
12-12-2008, 09:00 PM
I know the economy is going through some rough times at the moment, but Its still nice to recieve presents. ;)

Me, well I'd like a Gen-Pet:

http://www.genpets.com/index.php

I'd get him with a 3 year life-span and a happy personality, of course.

:p

What would you like to get for christmas?

the biscuit
12-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Money.

Nathaliia
12-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Genci for ever :D - behind the Christmas tree

Sofonda Cox
12-12-2008, 10:20 PM
a good shafting would be nice

Ivanatis
12-12-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm not really into this whole Christmas-present-story. Actually I find giving and taking much more fun, when you or others don't expect it. I might get some stuff for Christmas, nothing too precious in the material sense, however.

GlennMirnyi
12-12-2008, 11:47 PM
I want PFloyd to lose his ability to post in MTF.

:D :D :D

Pfloyd
12-13-2008, 01:16 AM
:lol:

Coal for you buddy

Snoo Foo
12-13-2008, 01:17 AM
for GlennMirnyi to pull off the Estoril/USO acc/acc2 double.

GlennMirnyi
12-13-2008, 01:19 AM
for GlennMirnyi to pull off the Estoril/USO acc/acc2 double.

I'm prettier than Thiago Alves. :p

Juli_V
12-13-2008, 01:21 AM
Mario tied to my bed :drool: noooo :lol: I'm just joking. :angel: I would prefer just health and wellness, and I wouldn't mind to get more clothes or a new bf. :) (I was joking with that last one also) :lol: :p

Crazy Girl
12-13-2008, 01:32 AM
I hope Santa will give as gift to my blonde little poodle Pippo an intriguing "she" poodle, because he's getting all his attempts with my cat Tommy.....thank's God is a castrated cat..., otherwise the poor Pippo should be interely covered by scratches!:dog::cat::dog::dog::cat::cat::dog::cat:

Ivanatis
12-13-2008, 01:36 AM
I hope Santa will give as gift to my blonde little poodle Pippo an intriguing "she" poodle, because he's getting all his attempts with my cat Tommy.....thank's God is a castrated cat..., otherwise the poor Pippo should be interely covered by scratches!:dog::cat::dog::dog::cat::cat::dog::cat:

goodness :help:

Snoo Foo
12-13-2008, 01:38 AM

Oy I hope you're not relying on your looks to get by in this contest. just look at j-m gambill's career.

Crazy Girl
12-13-2008, 01:42 AM
goodness :help:Mmmmmiiiiaaaaooooo! Bbbbbaaaauuuu! Meowrr, meoowrr, uof! uof! uof!

Juli_V
12-13-2008, 01:43 AM
Mmmmmiiiiaaaaooooo! Bbbbbaaaauuuu! Meowrr, meoowrr, uof! uof! uof!

ah? :unsure:

~Maya~
12-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Not crazy about the holiday presents but a nice/rare/unusual plant is always appreciated

Thanos
12-13-2008, 04:45 AM
:shrug: i ask for world domination every year but i never get it

this is my present to snoo foo.

eHyv4b4p-Mw&feature=related

:secret: i hope she likes it

savesthedizzle
12-13-2008, 04:46 AM

Close call there :p

Thiago :worship:

Mario tied to my bed :drool: noooo :lol: I'm just joking. :angel: I would prefer just health and wellness, and I wouldn't mind to get more clothes or a new bf. :) (I was joking with that last one also) :lol: :p

Your answers sound good. All of them :rolls:

psichogaucho
12-13-2008, 05:03 AM
A shrubbery.

Crazy Girl
12-13-2008, 09:47 AM
A shrubbery.Un boschetto? Amazing! I love threes very much!:angel::angel:Merry Christmas:angel::angel:

Bilbo
12-13-2008, 10:00 AM
lots of naked girls around me

Snoo Foo
12-13-2008, 10:02 AM
i hope she likes it

GlennMirnyi
12-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Oy I hope you're not relying on your looks to get by in this contest. just look at j-m gambill's career.

He got injured poor Bambill. :sad:

Close call there :p

Thiago :worship:

I'm taller! :p

Betty
12-13-2008, 12:14 PM
i dont take care of those stuff too much....a surprise is always nice:p
:haha:sei unica:p

A shrubbery.

alone there?:aplot:

Crazy Girl
12-13-2008, 01:50 PM
i dont take care of those stuff too much....a surprise is always nice:p

:haha:sei unica:

alone there?:aplot:Dear Betty, are you become scottish?;);) The pic in your avatar is of a great player of snooker!? True!? I know 'cause my husband looks it on Sky Sport. He's a good player of "biliardo" all'italiana (5 birilli) e goriziana: he had through many years a great billiard-room, with 12 biliards. Now he has a little "artisan firm" doing cues, very beautiful, also signed from great champions.Concerning Pippo e Tommy, you should see them: the poor cat is so sad:sad::sad: and Pippo...(no te lo dico in italiano, perchè è troppo brutto) prova, prova,ma non ci riesce! Comunque gli lecca sempre il c... per tenerglielo sempre unto e bagnato, non si sa mai, avesse un attimo di debolezza...zac!! E' un secondo! Già fatto! E chissa, poi a Tommy potrebbe anche piacere!:worship::worship::worship:

Betty
12-13-2008, 02:10 PM
:speakles: perv animals u've:o:o:o :lol:
yes he is a sco snooker player;)

Kristen
12-14-2008, 02:52 AM
It's more of a 'who' do I want for Christmas...
I don't really want anything, it's mostly just crap anyway. I like stuff I can use long term.

LinkMage
12-14-2008, 03:26 AM
A Bora 1.8T Tiptronic. Not going to happen though.

smitty8
12-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Let's see... a pro long lens for my camera, money, and a new car. Doubt I'll get any of it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;) Oh, and a sugar daddy (and not the candy), that would be perfect. :wavey:

Voo de Mar
12-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Nothing. I'm not interested in any kind of religious activity including Christmas as well.

MisterQ
12-14-2008, 05:34 AM
I want my Dad to keep his job (linked to auto industry).

10K Futures Qualifier
12-14-2008, 05:53 AM
I only get one present, which I think will be a camera. Then all of the rest of the presents I would get like if someone was going to get me a Lacoste shirt ($75.00) they would just give me a check for $75.00. Then I take all of the money and donate it to Texas Right to Life.

Peta Pan
12-14-2008, 05:55 AM
The stuff I'm getting I guess... a handbag, a jewellry box, some dvds. I'm getting some other stuff too but I can't remember what.

Our family still likes to give gifts to all ages every year. Most will be spent on my 5 year old niece though :)

I've just bought myself a Wii and Wii Fit and games as a present to myself :o

savesthedizzle
12-14-2008, 06:04 AM
The stuff I'm getting I guess... a handbag, a jewellry box, some dvds. I'm getting some other stuff too but I can't remember what.

Our family still likes to give gifts to all ages every year. Most will be spent on my 5 year old niece though :)

I've just bought myself a Wii and Wii Fit and games as a present to myself :o

Oooh you got the Wii Fit too? :D

I got the Wii Fit as a present "for my mother" yet really I will use it more than her :lol:

Peta Pan
12-14-2008, 06:07 AM
Oooh you got the Wii Fit too? :D

I got the Wii Fit as a present "for my mother" yet really I will use it more than her :lol:

Yeah I bought it yesterday but haven't set it up yet :D

I got the Shaun White Snowboarding game with it in a deal too :dance:

hahaha that's a very practical present you got for your mother :p

savesthedizzle
12-14-2008, 06:08 AM
Yeah I bought it yesterday but haven't set it up yet :D

I got the Shaun White Snowboarding game with it in a deal too :dance:

hahaha that's a very practical present you got for your mother :p

Yes! That was a reason I wanted it, because I know you need the Wii Fit board for it :D

Yes, I like to think so :D

Nothing like giving a gift that keeps on giving.... back to me ;) :angel:

Peta Pan
12-14-2008, 06:12 AM
Yes! That was a reason I wanted it, because I know you need the Wii Fit board for it :D

Yes, I like to think so :D

Nothing like giving a gift that keeps on giving.... back to me ;) :angel:

:lol: :lol:

Shaun White... you don't NEED the Wii Fit board, but it enhances the play... I couldn't imagine it would be as much fun without the board

njorker
12-14-2008, 06:17 AM
For my parents to work things out. :sad:

...and maybe, a boyfriend, finally. (double :sad: for me)

Crazy Girl
12-14-2008, 11:07 AM
I want my Dad to keep his job (linked to auto industry).Your dear daddy must be proud of you!!! You're an:angel: :angel::angel::hug::hug:Mister Q a Merry Christmas to you and your family :hug::hug:

smitty8
12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I want my Dad to keep his job (linked to auto industry).

:hugs: I want everyone in the auto industry and related industries to keep their jobs! It's such a vital part of the economy. I hope Bush will do something right (for once) and allow them to get some money to keep them going for now. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :wavey:

Crazy Girl
12-14-2008, 02:58 PM
:hugs: I want everyone in the auto industry and related industries to keep their jobs! It's such a vital part of the economy. I hope Bush will do something right (for once) and allow them to get some money to keep them going for now. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :wavey:Me too....crossing my fingers!!