Adam(adee-gee) declares his undying love for Mellow Yellow! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Adam(adee-gee) declares his undying love for Mellow Yellow!

tennizen
12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
.... in a mesmerizing, enthralling, captivating Scottish rendition of "I will always love you"

L-sNosv15ao

elessar
12-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Hema take the last part out immediately :mad:

tennizen
12-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Done:D

elessar
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Better :worship:

Wonder how long it'll take before people see this and Adam lose his last ounce of credibility in this place :awww:

wildegirl05
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM
best thing to come out of the off season by a mile :worship:

my is a lucky girl :inlove:

Clydey
12-09-2008, 11:55 PM
This is something that is perhaps said too often, but that was world class, by any standards. You looked like a star and you performed like a star. You make me very proud to be Scottish.

Nathaliia
12-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Adam it was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Definitely would be my favourite stuff ever seen on MTF if you did not ruin the mood "enough of this crap..." I was actually in the mood, and visualising how MY must really feel nice and touched... IMO there was pure love and passion coming out of your performance... how did you dare to call it crap :(

Thanos
12-09-2008, 11:57 PM
x factor material

finishingmove
12-09-2008, 11:57 PM
love the accent

Naranoc
12-09-2008, 11:59 PM
This is something that is perhaps said too often, but that was world class, by any standards. You looked like a star and you performed like a star. You make me very proud to be Scottish.

Never has a cliche been more truly spoken.

Impressive, to say the least.

Clydey
12-09-2008, 11:59 PM
love the accent

Sounds like he has spent some time in the highlands, judging from the accent. Might be wrong.

Liked his television. Similar to the one in my room.

scoobs
12-10-2008, 12:11 AM
I want to see My Heart Will Go On next!

:hearts:

elessar
12-10-2008, 12:17 AM
I know everyone is going to mock him endlessly for this but please keep in mind that it musn't have been easy for him to do that.
He knew people wouldn't let him live it down, he knew the cons far outweighed the pros.
But he had guts and did it anyway, because it was right.

I wish we could all be as honest as he is, especially now with christmas coming, and find the strengh to tell the people we love how much they mean to us.

Adam, you have my respect.

tennizen
12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
elessar, I have to tell you that my already high level of admiration for you has gone up a notch. The manner in which you understood Adam's difficulties and the honesty with which you laid down your thoughts is simply exemplary. I believe that by acting in this manner you have understood and embraced the spirit of the Christmas season and set a path for us to follow.

rocketassist
12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
:haha:

There's a twinge of Bristolian/western in your accent Adam :lol:

scoobs
12-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Now this is reality tv.

And change we can believe in.

Yes we can.

Kitty de Sade
12-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Legend on multiple levels, AND I get a personal shout out for Torres' jersey. :worship:

scoobs
12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Legend on multiple levels, AND I get a personal shout out for Torres' jersey. :worship:
Yeah but I get his hideous shorts.

I win at life.

Henry Chinaski
12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
too good mate

finishingmove
12-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Now this is reality tv.

And change we can believe in.

Yes we can.

podemos, adam.

Action Jackson
12-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Better than the original.

~*BGT*~
12-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Too big :worship:

:secret: BTW, is it mean that the first thing I thought after listening to you talk was Cho Chang from Harry Potter? :lol:

GlennMirnyi
12-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Adam, you're going bald, mate. :o

Love the accent too, gotta admit.

El Legenda
12-10-2008, 12:50 AM
wow...adam..our secret gay marraige is over...bastard.

cobalt60
12-10-2008, 12:50 AM
the accent is the best part
lucky us you lost your bet
Dolly is the best though by far

Albop
12-10-2008, 01:00 AM
:worship: x100

shotgun
12-10-2008, 01:17 AM
:lol:

Adam :hatoff:

Ivanatis
12-10-2008, 01:26 AM
:lol: now that was class

:worship:@the accent

tangerine_dream
12-10-2008, 02:30 AM
Adam, I didn't think you could outdo yourself but you did. What gumption! Were you drunk or high? :Another vote for the accent and hair. :yeah: :haha: :worship: :bigclap:

You're an utter disgrace and embarassment to half-Scots like me.

MisterQ
12-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Whitnee-gee! :hearts:

The key change really sent me!

MisterQ
12-10-2008, 02:37 AM
elessar, I have to tell you that my already high level of admiration for you has gone up a notch. The manner in which you understood Adam's difficulties and the honesty with which you laid down your thoughts is simply exemplary. I believe that by acting in this manner you have understood and embraced the spirit of the Christmas season and set a path for us to follow.

Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit like a Scottish Jew covering Dolly Parton.

savesthedizzle
12-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Oh Adam :rolls: Just when I don't think you can get any more :worship: worthy.

savesthedizzle
12-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Too big :worship:

:secret: BTW, is it mean that the first thing I thought after listening to you talk was Cho Chang from Harry Potter? :lol:

The actress who plays Cho is Scottish... so... I think it's kind of a normal connection :rolls:

MH0861
12-10-2008, 02:47 AM
:rolls: A little pitchy, but definitely worthy of American Scottish Idol greatness :)

Deboogle!.
12-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Oh adam, you're my hero :bowdown: :rolls: :haha:Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit like a Scottish Jew covering Dolly Parton.:haha: :haha: :haha: :worship:

Minn
12-10-2008, 03:51 AM
:rolls: Adam, you're a brave and honourable guy! :hearts: :worship: :hug:

PennyThePenguin
12-10-2008, 04:16 AM
adampoo :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

bokehlicious
12-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Adam :hearts: :hearts: I love you!!! :inlove: :D :yeah:

Machiavelli
12-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Never thought Adam was such a player, he should try a shot on the show Britain has got talent... :worship:

bad gambler
12-10-2008, 08:20 AM
What was the bet that led to this?

bokehlicious
12-10-2008, 08:25 AM
What was the bet that led to this?

I ripped him a fat one at fantasy football :o :cool: :D

Peta Pan
12-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Adam :inlove: :worship:

Your accent is hot btw :p

(I'm going to give you a bigger ego :o )

Byrd
12-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Adam probably broke up Mirkaland's marriage after her husband saw that :haha:

Saumon
12-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Mirkaland is married? :eek: :scared:

Adam :worship:

Zirconek
12-10-2008, 12:30 PM
:haha:

Johnny Groove
12-10-2008, 01:15 PM
A heavy shame that Mirkaland is now out of the dating pool, and Adam, full marks for the video :yeah:

cmurray
12-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Adam, I completely and totally adore you. :D AND JM for coming up with the idea. :haha::haha::haha:

Corey Feldman
12-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Haha

what did he say at the start? :p

gulzhan
12-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Adam :hearts:

Ivanatis
12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
love the break at 2:30

you know something great will follow

SloKid
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Respect.

Clara Bow
12-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Well done Adam- well done. And nice to finally connect a voice to the face. :D

cobalt60
12-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Why do you all feel the need to single MY out? It is enough that Adam doesn't mind having a go at himself but for goodness sake. My kids have better manners.

Clara Bow
12-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Why do you all feel the need to single MY out? It is enough that Adam doesn't mind having a go at himself but for goodness sake. My kids have better manners.

I am sorry - I should have refrained. I meant it more as a teasing- and since she does like to have interesting signatures declaring the death of the country, I thought she wouldn't mind. Kind of the policy that if you put something out there that you know may put a bee in some folks bonnets- then you may expect some buzzing in response.

Corey Feldman
12-10-2008, 06:49 PM
typical Sue

yells at everyone else but her fave kid, is immune

must be a jew thing :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. or something to that effect.

cobalt60
12-10-2008, 06:53 PM
typical Sue

I love you too Mikey. Just more reasons to abstain from this crap. I don't even know MY, I don't read her posts but I find the bullying that is now here way over the top. Would you bother to say this crap to someone's face instead of hiding behind a screen? I think not. Anyway you are all just giving me reasons to sign off. Good thing I have work to do. You and your schoolyard friends can keep having a go.

cobalt60
12-10-2008, 06:54 PM
sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. or something to that effect.

BS- did you ever think it was a defense mechanism? There are way more of you than her.

Snoo Foo
12-10-2008, 06:59 PM
BS- did you ever think it was a defense mechanism? There are way more of you than her.

:confused: last time I checked there are only one of me.

Corey Feldman
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
I love you too Mikey. Just more reasons to abstain from this crap. I don't even know MY, I don't read her posts but I find the bullying that is now here way over the top. Would you bother to say this crap to someone's face instead of hiding behind a screen? I think not. Anyway you are all just giving me reasons to sign off. Good thing I have work to do. You and your schoolyard friends can keep having a go.yeah well what the hell did i say about MY in this thread then ?

:rolleyes: and do you forget who is the biggest hater of them all on MY?

unreal

Björki
12-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Adam :rolls:

cobalt60
12-11-2008, 01:12 AM
:confused: last time I checked there are only one of me.
You must be new here but for the last 4 years I seem to always read others posts that ridicule Mellow Yellow. I lump all of it together for this post. I read a lot of posts but I have yet to see her come on nontennis and spout off at others. Maybe on Fed's forum, maybe on GM but I don't frequent those. And your pm title "you can't be serious" ensures that I will not open it. PM's back and forth don't suit me.

typical Sue

yeah well what the hell did i say about MY in this thread then ?

:rolleyes: and do you forget who is the biggest hater of them all on MY?

unreal

See your first quote. I thought it was rather snippy so I responded in kind. Never mentioned you and MY in the same sentence. But you must have felt some need to respond that way to me. And I take offense at the "jew thing"- there is no need for that.

I responded because I find the need here to bully others downright unacceptable. And I love the mob mentality that occurs. Amazing. But since you all see it as a way of MTF life have fun or whatever one calls it.

And I am not singling you out. Many here bully; many here can't stand it. Those are pm's I know about and why so many have left.

Snoo Foo
12-11-2008, 01:43 AM
You must be new here but for the last 4 years I seem to always read others posts that ridicule Mellow Yellow. I lump all of it together for this post. I read a lot of posts but I have yet to see her come on nontennis and spout off at others. Maybe on Fed's forum, maybe on GM but I don't frequent those. And your pm title "you can't be serious" ensures that I will not open it. PM's back and forth don't suit me.

The you cannot be serious was just supposed to be a joke on John McEnroe, but yeah, I just wonder what you mean by there are "more of you than of her" cuz I don't cotton to being called a bully when I never said anything to her or about her. I only responded cuz I considered you one of the more reasonable posters around here (I realize that isn't saying much) and was surprised to see you fiercely defending someone who puts herself out as a shit-stirrer. I'm talking about her signatures (talk about schoolyardish) and nothing else, I don't know anything about her, or any of the history here, but she shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it, and to me her signatures are dishing it out big time.

cobalt60
12-11-2008, 01:52 AM
The you cannot be serious was just supposed to be a joke on John McEnroe, but yeah, I just wonder what you mean by there are "more of you than of her" cuz I don't cotton to being called a bully when I never said anything to her or about her. I only responded cuz I considered you one of the more reasonable posters around here (I realize that isn't saying much) and was surprised to see you fiercely defending someone who puts herself out as a shit-stirrer. I'm talking about her signatures (talk about schoolyardish) and nothing else, I don't know anything about her, or any of the history here, but she shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it, and to me her signatures are dishing it out big time.

I don't consider my post fiercely defending her;) I have never even posted one response or had one conversation with her ever. She just happened to be the one attacked so to speak at this point in time. Understand that over the last 2 years I have received many pm's from other posters who have left MTF because of the way some posters get attacked here. I guess it has stopped being funny to me in everyway. But that's just me. I deal with so much real life shit everyday that I get exasperated with this place. My early posts here had so much more spark, life, fun and sarcasm that I miss that. I seem to have lost my sense of humor. See I did not even get your pm title :o

Minn
12-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Haha

what did he say at the start? :p

Mikey, someone's impersonating you. :unsure:

Snoo Foo
12-11-2008, 02:03 AM
There are way more of you than her.

can you please just explain to me what you meant by this? It was directed at me right?

wildegirl05
12-11-2008, 02:17 AM
I don't consider my post fiercely defending her;) I have never even posted one response or had one conversation with her ever. She just happened to be the one attacked so to speak at this point in time. Understand that over the last 2 years I have received many pm's from other posters who have left MTF because of the way some posters get attacked here. I guess it has stopped being funny to me in everyway. But that's just me. I deal with so much real life shit everyday that I get exasperated with this place. My early posts here had so much more spark, life, fun and sarcasm that I miss that. I seem to have lost my sense of humor. See I did not even get your pm title :o

i'm trying to understand your ire, but i don't quite get it. is your point that mtf used to be a lot "nicer" (in quotes because that's subjective) a few years back and you're trying to get it back to that state? is the plan to just chide posters you don't think fit that mould or have taken away your spark from you? :confused:

if you thought particular posts in this thread were crossing the line then why wouldn't you just single out those posters or report those posts? what exactly is the point of generalising en masse? and honestly, if so many people have left, the solution is that other types of people need to leave or start posting like you want them to, so those original people you liked will come back?

i'm trying to get your point but i don't.

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 07:51 AM
No, things are not changing on MTF over years. There were also many very vocal supernice posters back then, now they're often permbanned.

People have the right to like or dislike whoever they want, and others really shouldn't say them "You must like this person because they are this or that." Personal attacks, should be either solved by PM or with a moderator help, when someone likes to troll back then they're solved in a public shooting. If someone doesn't care, like MY seems to, then credits to her. Everyone chooses own way of behaviour, sadly it means we're getting judged by the others by our actions or lack of them. Some people prefer to adjust to the mainstream and some are faithful to their real self, some choose the way of acting for whatever reason. No matter what their path is, it only matters they're usually lucid enough to understand choosing specific way of behaviour will generate consequences of different type, either being loved, disliked or neutral.

Anyway this thread is about Adam's song. It's rather nice that he sang, he could have said, "Screw it, I won't."

bokehlicious
12-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Mirkaland wouldn't be that mocked/hated on here if she wasn't a Fed fan :shrug: most Fed fans have a bad name on here...

As for the topic, it was only meant to be good fun (this time around) :shrug:

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 08:17 AM
MTF hasn't been different for years, only the names change. It's not like people with gang mentality appeared out of the sudden. These days at least you don't have Flava running after your every post just to call you gay.

But glad you achieved the age where you realized talking to them is inappriopriate and ruins zen.

Having this issue discussed, let's move back to Adam. If someone thinks it's not discussed enough, my PM box is open.

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 08:18 AM
Mirkaland wouldn't be that mocked/hated on here if she wasn't a Fed fan :shrug: most Fed fans have a bad name on here...

As for the topic, it was only meant to be good fun (this time around) :shrug:
Yes, people from my thread are disliked in your thread only because we're fedfans :(:(

bokehlicious
12-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Yes, people from my thread are disliked in your thread only because we're fedfans :(:(

:rolleyes: there's many more Fed haters infecting your thread (Genci is the only non hater I can think of :o) than in Rafa's chat thread. :shrug: :p

Eden
12-11-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm talking about her signatures (talk about schoolyardish) and nothing else, I don't know anything about her, or any of the history here, but she shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it, and to me her signatures are dishing it out big time.

Don't you think there's a difference between having an opinion in a signature and mocking someone as much as it is the case on MTF with Mellow Yellow? You don't find her anywhere on the forum to insult the people like it happens to her.

There are a lot of pictures on Funny Fotos who aren't funny but look who gets called out on the forum for posting there.

And it's not funny at all to make jokes about her private (sex)life. There are a lot of women on MTF who would fit in the so-called fangirl category and I don't know if anyone has ever asked them if they imagine to have sex with their favourite player whilst making love with their boyfriend/husband.

The meaning of humour obviously has different taste for people.

Snoo Foo
12-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Don't you think there's a difference between having an opinion in a signature and mocking someone as much as it is the case on MTF with Mellow Yellow?

I know absolutely nothing about this person, I have no idea how much she gets mocked or insulted, or where it happens, or what that's about, or what the history is, or how long it's been going on, or who does it. Absolutely none, although I am starting to get the idea she is a Roger Federer fan, I really don't give a shit. I don't buy that she's a misunderstood innocent who's in need of protection, and my opinion of her is based on her intentionally confrontational signatures. She's trying to provoke a reaction, she's trying to get a rise out of people, to me that makes her a shit stirrer, which is totally fine with me, go ahead and stir up all the shit you want, but don't start crying when you get hit with the backsplash (and to be fair, as far as I know she hasn't complained about what anybody has posted here).

And it's not funny at all to make jokes about her private (sex)life. There are a lot of women on MTF who would fit in the so-called fangirl category and I don't know if anyone has ever asked them if they imagine to have sex with their favourite player whilst making love with their boyfriend/husband.

I totally agree, that was a weird as hell fucked up post and if somebody posted that about me I might consider reporting it (but probably wouldn't :shrug:) but as I said I don't know her at all so I have no idea what kind of sense of humor she has or what her relationship is with whomever posted it.

It's a goddamn tennis message board, not her workplace or her school or her home or some place she has no escape from, she can put people on ignore, she can report people to moderators if she wants, or she can go post on iVillage where everyone is nice to each other (but where I'm guessing her cartoons of obama pissing on the u.s. flag will not be welcome).

In fact you can also report other people's posts if you have a problem with them, a mechanism that was put in place, to my understanding, to give people an alternative to publicly scolding others and getting into these endless discussions. So go ahead and report me.

cobalt60
12-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Thank you Nathi, JT and Eden. That's what it is all about for me and nice to see some folks understand. And funny I liked Adam's singing. That was not the point and for those who missed it oh well. JT spelled it out perfectly.

tennizen
12-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Sue, I think Nathi was disagreeing with you. Not agreeing.

Regarding MY, the original thing was a good humored joke( which had little to do with MY except for the dedication). rocketassitant was the only guy who soured this thread with his comment.

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 12:52 PM
http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/catfight.gif

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 01:19 PM
I love you too Mikey. Just more reasons to abstain from this crap. I don't even know MY, I don't read her posts but I find the bullying that is now here way over the top. Would you bother to say this crap to someone's face instead of hiding behind a screen? I think not. Anyway you are all just giving me reasons to sign off. Good thing I have work to do. You and your schoolyard friends can keep having a go.

Agree with you here, Sue.

I don't see why bashing MY so much.

Her opinions are her own business.

wildegirl05
12-11-2008, 01:24 PM
That would be like pointing out half the raindrops in a storm.

then that is an issue that should be solved by taking it up with the people who run this place. getting on a soapbox is not going to solve the problem, imo. nor is it going to be solved by randomly picking one thread and generalising towards all the posters on here.

I have to thank Sue for the classy words she's posted here. :yeah: The main reason I hardly post in MTF anymore -- besides being slightly busier these days -- is because this type of BS has become more and more acceptable and glorified by a vocal minority of people who have nothing better to do with their time.

Mirkaland has her Roger bias, and as a flaming leftist I've found some of her recent politically oriented signatures to be absolutely repugnant to my sensibilities, but the way certain people join in the gang mentality here and choose to bully someone they don't know because they think they're clever and amusing is ridiculous. When you have a low opinion of someone, it speaks volumes that you people are wasting your time being total asses to them.

- J'torian

that could be your main reason and i like the way you've handled it. people's experiences with any large forum on the internet i'm sure ebb and flow and that's normal. the point is that you cannot demand how others should post or what they do, you can only control your experiences. if you think specific people are doing it too much then take it up with them.

who exactly is "you people"? anyone who's posted on this thread? anyone who's ever said anything about MY on mtf? anyone who's ever said anything that you find ridiculous about anyone anywhere on mtf?

people are not going to change how they interact on mtf to please you or anyone else. they have as much right to post as they want as you do. if they break any of the forum rules, then help the mods out by reporting their posts or help yourself out by putting them on ignore.

but please, stop generalising.

alfonsojose
12-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Well, I don't think anyone said We All Must Love Mirkaland; I think the point was more that this type of gang mentality and petty behavior makes the idea of visiting MTF unappealing. I don't talk to people who behave this way in real life, so why would I want to talk to people who behave that way on MTF? Sorry, but there are more worthwhile things to waste time on. ;)

If Mirkaland really doesn't care about this crap then good for her, but that doesn't make it any more amusing to watch and there are more than a few people on MTF with whom this type of thing has indeed gone too far.

Anyway, this is more than I've typed on MTF in ages, so I'm off.

J'Torian :hug: Where have u been. I miss you a lot :sobbing: :tears: :sad:

alfonsojose
12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Ok, can anyone explain me the puspose of the video? And Why is this harmful to MY?

Corey Feldman
12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
See your first quote. I thought it was rather snippy so I responded in kind. Never mentioned you and MY in the same sentence. But you must have felt some need to respond that way to me. And I take offense at the "jew thing"- there is no need for that.
i said that because you were defending Adam - a well known jew - and finding it easy to bash everyone else.

ridiculous behaviour by you lately

i wonder if you see the majority of his posts about MY around MTF (which i have no problems with anyway ) , and i bet you say nothing... and even laughed it off in here - of course making sure you have a pop at everyone else

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Ok, can anyone explain me the puspose of the video? And Why is this harmful to MY?

The video was made for Adam to pay a bet he had with P.Antonius. It has nothing to do with MY, except for the fact that Adam is singing a love song for a Frauderertard.

The harmful part is people plain out offending her and talking about her private life in a pretty rude manner in this thread.

bokehlicious
12-11-2008, 03:18 PM
The harmful part is people plain out offending her and talking about her private life in a pretty rude manner in this thread.

There's only one post like this on here to date :o I asked Adam to dedicate it to MY, and I'm not exactly a hater since I defend her most of the time she's being bashed :)

tangerine_dream
12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
You don't find her anywhere on the forum to insult the people like it happens to her.
Bogus. She does all her insults in the Fed forum where she's "safe". So that makes her a coward as well.

As for the video itself, it's funny and it's hardly 'bullying' MY.

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
tangy, I've heard she bashed you in her signature some time ago, is this rumour true?

bokehlicious
12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
tangy, I've heard she bashed you in her signature some time ago, is this rumour true?

It's not like Tangytool never bashed her in her siggy as well :shrug: those 2 should get a room :o

Corey Feldman
12-11-2008, 03:33 PM
... and she grasses me in the Fed forum when i bash Federer on GM

dont see Sue around to defend me from such bullying :sad:

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 03:35 PM
It's not like Tangytool never bashed her in her siggy as well :shrug: those 2 should get a room :o
Yes, the current one is the example, what I am trying to say is that I don't see MY having a problem with her situation on MTF, and if she does, there are moderators.

For sure she is not an innocent lamb that needs self-proclaimed lawyers.

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 04:00 PM
There's only one post like this on here to date :o I asked Adam to dedicate it to MY, and I'm not exactly a hater since I defend her most of the time she's being bashed :)

As I said, the video isn't bashing MY.

The other posts (from other people) are.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Great thread :yeah:

Plenty of hypocrisy and people feeling superior :inlove: My favourite kind of MTF thread :worship:

The thread/video isn't even about MY. It's about Adam making a tit of himself.

LeChuck
12-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow what an accent and also what an angelic voice :worship:. Way to go Adam.

«Ivan»
12-11-2008, 06:33 PM
adampoo :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Oh adam, you're my hero :bowdown: :rolls: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :worship:
I want to see My Heart Will Go On next!
:hearts:
Better than the original.
Adam :inlove: :worship:
Your accent is hot btw :p
(I'm going to give you a bigger ego :o )
Respect.

forum leaders:scratch:whoever MY is.

Never thought Adam was such a player

player who traded puberty for bitterness
Farinelli (January 24, 1705 – September 16, 1782), was the stage name of Carlo Maria Broschi, one of the most famous Italian contralto and soprano castrato singers of the 18th century.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Farinelli_engraving.jpg/180px-Farinelli_engraving.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Carlo_Broschi.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farinelli

Eden
12-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I know absolutely nothing about this person, I have no idea how much she gets mocked or insulted, or where it happens, or what that's about, or what the history is, or how long it's been going on, or who does it. Absolutely none, although I am starting to get the idea she is a Roger Federer fan, I really don't give a shit. I don't buy that she's a misunderstood innocent who's in need of protection, and my opinion of her is based on her intentionally confrontational signatures. She's trying to provoke a reaction, she's trying to get a rise out of people, to me that makes her a shit stirrer, which is totally fine with me, go ahead and stir up all the shit you want, but don't start crying when you get hit with the backsplash (and to be fair, as far as I know she hasn't complained about what anybody has posted here).

Where did I mention she would be an innocent angel? I just said it's another thing whether to have a signature people don't agree with as to mock someone personally.

I don't know whether she posts her politicial views in the appropriate threads or what reaction she gets for them.

It's a goddamn tennis message board, not her workplace or her school or her home or some place she has no escape from, she can put people on ignore, she can report people to moderators if she wants, or she can go post on iVillage where everyone is nice to each other (but where I'm guessing her cartoons of obama pissing on the u.s. flag will not be welcome).

I didn't speaked for her, I just talked about my impression.

In fact you can also report other people's posts if you have a problem with them, a mechanism that was put in place, to my understanding, to give people an alternative to publicly scolding others and getting into these endless discussions. So go ahead and report me.

Why should I report your post? I don't have a problem with someone having another opinion.

And funny I liked Adam's singing. That was not the point and for those who missed it oh well.

:yeah:

Bogus. She does all her insults in the Fed forum where she's "safe". So that makes her a coward as well.

As for the video itself, it's funny and it's hardly 'bullying' MY.

Who does she insult in the Federer thread? She mostly talks about people in general, apart from you, but I don't know about your common story why you don't like each other.

I think I have disagreed quite a few times with things MY said.

cobalt60
12-11-2008, 08:45 PM

The video was made for Adam to pay a bet he had with P.Antonius. It has nothing to do with MY, except for the fact that Adam is singing a love song for a Frauderertard.

Thanks. Glad to see someone gets it along with a couple of others as well as many others in the background. Why are so many misrepresenting what I said? God damn amazing. But that's all folks.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks. Glad to see someone gets it along with a couple of others as well as many others in the background. Why are so many misrepresenting what I said? God damn amazing. But that's all folks.

Where are the posts that so offended you?

Deleted?

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Talking about offense, your signature offends my eyes, iMac.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Talking about offense, your signature offends my eyes, iMac.

I will change it right away.

edit: saw you declaring your love for macs on another thread.

Was touched.

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I will change it right away.

edit: saw you declaring your love for macs on another thread.

Was touched.

If I tell you your posts offend my intelligence, will you stop posting too? :D :D :D

Yeah, I'm an Appletard.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
If I tell you your posts offend my intelligence, will you stop posting too? :D :D :D

As quickly as I've changed my sig.

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah I knew you're all talk and no action.

Expected.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah I knew you're all talk and no action.

I cannot deny the board l_mac. What would the Rafatards do without me?

I will be changing the sig, just for you.

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:28 PM
If you're gonna put a Nadull one, then keep Murray.

It's way better.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I can see no sig will be acceptable in your eyes.

scarecrows
12-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I can see no sig will be acceptable in your eyes.

this one yes

http://blogdeapuestas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/stepanek.jpg

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:42 PM
this one yes

http://blogdeapuestas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/stepanek.jpg

That one is too sexy.

We need a more neutral one.

l_mac
12-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I know.

Boggo.

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:54 PM
The Goochster.

:inlove:

GlennMirnyi
12-11-2008, 09:54 PM
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2008/04/10/chris-guccione.jpg

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 09:55 PM
What is this spam? :ras:

We can add JM's video here when he has to sing Celine Dion in drag after the weekend :dance:

elessar
12-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Nah I think it'd deserve a new thread :yeah:

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 09:59 PM
True :D

I should make him dedicate it to Linda :sport:

elessar
12-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Are you kidding?
Which song is he supposed to sing?
Make him dedicate it to JolanGago instead, or one of the Noletroll.

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Are you kidding?
Which song is he supposed to sing?
Make him dedicate it to JolanGago instead, or one of the Noletroll.
I dunno, I didn't decide on one yet but I said he's not allowed to play the guitar, it has to be a pure vocal....maybe he could dedicate it to Rosie :D

Apparently if he wins I have to sing "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" :scratch: :help:

elessar
12-11-2008, 10:07 PM
:rolls:
It means "so that you'll still love me" :inlove:
"I'll go look for your heart if you take it elsewhere" Pure genius :hearts:

Corey Feldman
sing it Adam!

EmSJDOVGIL8

just send me it - no one else needs to see *wink nudge*

scoobs
I dunno, I didn't decide on one yet but I said he's not allowed to play the guitar, it has to be a pure vocal....maybe he could dedicate it to Rosie :D

Apparently if he wins I have to sing "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" :scratch: :help:
Marvellous - I could sing that.

Except I can't sing for shit :lol:

Nathaliia
12-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I'll sing Paris Hilton for Genci's birthday, this one:

Stars Are Blind

I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
'Cause I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do.
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me inside
And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the guys are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine
I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
baby I'm perfect for you

Ohh oh, ohh

I could be your confidante
Just one of your girlfriends
But I know that love's what you want
If tomorrow the world ends
Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love?
Now tell me who have you been dreaming of?
I and I alone, oh, ohh

Even though the guys are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine
I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
baby I'm perfect for you

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 10:11 PM
:rolls:
It means "so that you'll still love me" :inlove:
"I'll go look for your heart if you take it elsewhere" Pure genius :hearts:
Oh jeez :help:
sing it Adam!

EmSJDOVGIL8

just send me it - no one else needs to see *wink nudge*
Absolute classic :worship:

I can belt it out, if I beat JM I'll record this :p

scoobs
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Adam sings Celine Dion.

I hope you lose :hearts:

scoobs
12-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Peter Cetera :help:

l_mac
12-11-2008, 10:14 PM
The Goochster.

:inlove:
I prefer Boggo.
True :D

I should make him dedicate it to Linda :sport:

WTF is this.

So I am to JM what MY is to you? :bigcry:

Lets see how many people jump to my defence when this happens. I guess ZERO.

elessar
12-11-2008, 10:14 PM

May I suggest "S'il suffisait d'aimer" by Celine again :hearts: :hearts:

The chorus:
"if loving each other was enough
If loving was enough
If we could change things just by loving to give
I would turn this world into a dream, an eternity"

And my favourite part:
"I dream about her face, I think about her body
And I imagine her living around me
I'd have so much to say to her
If I could only talk
how could I could I share with her my inner thoughts"

That's the definition of love.

elessar
12-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I prefer Boggo.

WTF is this.

I already did :hug:
You know how I can't stand it when you're attacked.

scoobs
12-11-2008, 10:17 PM

The chorus:
"if loving each other was enough
If loving was enough
If we could change things just by loving to give
I would turn this world into a dream, an eternity
"
Oh good call!

Or maybe at a pinch the Eurovision classic "Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi" :lol:

Actually there's tons of good Eurovision he could do.

Un Banc, Un Arbre, Une Rue

L'Oiseau et L'Enfant

Poupée de Cire, Poupée de Son...

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Peter Cetera :help:
Blasphemy! :mad:
WTF is this.

I love MY, it should be compliment :shrug: :D
I don't think I like that one :o

Does she do any in French that she also did in English? Then I wouldn't have to learn the song from scratch, it's a bit easier :awww:

Corey Feldman
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
he should really sing Chacarron Macarron - with the dance moves ;)

l_mac
12-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I love MY, it should be compliment :shrug: :D

edited to protect Adam's saintly image.

adee-gee
12-11-2008, 10:24 PM
You said she was an idiot and that you didn't like her at all.
:rolls: stop trying to get me in trouble :o

scoobs
12-11-2008, 10:25 PM
[Chris Crocker]

Leave Linda ALONE!!!!!

*sobs*

Why you all try and destroy her! Why won't you let her live her life! She is a woman and a person and a human being and she's doing the best she can!"

*wails*

Just fucking leave her alone, haters. Leaver her ALONE!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

*sobs under a sheet*

[/Chris Crocker]

l_mac
12-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Gosh, that was funny.

scoobs
12-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Gosh, that was funny.
*sigh*

No pleasing some people.

Minn
12-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Doesn't Celine do "Beauty and the Beast" in both languages? How's that one working for you, Adam?

Zirconek
12-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Adam still owes me a "Singin' in the Rain" full performance from the time of Adam's karaoke club :(

bokehlicious
12-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Or maybe at a pinch the Eurovision classic "Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi" :lol:

:hearts: :cool: :rocker2: last (and only :scratch:) time Switzerland won the Eurovision :o Celine is sooo Swiss :o :lol: :p

its.like.that
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
MTF hasn't been different for years, only the names change. It's not like people with gang mentality appeared out of the sudden. These days at least you don't have Flava running after your every post just to call you gay.

I miss those days :(.

MTF used to be fun :sobbing:.

its.like.that
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM

shut up ACC champ :o

its.like.that
12-12-2008, 11:44 AM
... and she grasses me in the Fed forum when i bash Federer on GM

dont see Sue around to defend me from such bullying :sad:

That's because you're not a jew son.

;)

alfonsojose
12-12-2008, 02:26 PM
I miss those days :(.

MTF used to be fun :sobbing:.
:zzz:

adee-gee
04-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Here's a new video for the people that don't have the honour of having me as a friend on facebook :p

XsTv0S5gIKc