Novak!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Novak!!

juiihung
12-08-2008, 06:32 AM
Hi,I am also Novak's fan.
Novak do very well this year.One Grand Slam title,two master series titles
,master cup champion. If he keeps taking advance,will he be NO.1?
I think that If he has the persistence as Nadal has.It is not impossible.
Very anticipate seeing him again in 2009!

Chupakabra
12-08-2008, 09:13 AM
^^
Hi,there! :wavey: I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of view... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you... :wavey:

juiihung
12-08-2008, 11:25 AM
^^
Hi,there! :wavey: I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of you... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you... :wavey:

Thank you for your feedback :D

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.:D

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you :wavey:

*Ljubica*
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Thank you for your feedback :D

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.:D

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you :wavey:

Hi and welcome to the Board :) We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed :awww: It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again :wavey:

juiihung
12-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi and welcome to the Board :) We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed :awww: It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again :wavey:

OK,I will find time to introduce myself thankyou:D

jeremda01
12-23-2008, 05:23 AM
Novak! No.1 2009!!!!

juiihung
12-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Novak! No.1 2009!!!!
yah !!